Monday, November 18, 2013

Some Assembly Required

I walked through the old shed wiping dust off of old furniture and junk. In my grandmothers few moments of lucidity she had mentioned this old shed but there was no word of it in her will. My instincts warned me not to tell my parents. After my parents divorced they became completely different people. Even when I grew up I had a feeling they only remained together out of necessity. I was the only one who truly cared for my grandmother, I guess if she had been coherent during her final days she probably would have changed her will. My folks tore her history apart, the legal battle was horrendous and I lost what remaining feelings I had towards my family. I guess this old shed of junk was the only thing keeping me sane, she had handed me her only key and told me where I could find it. I knew if I told anyone they would rip everything to pieces in search of anything of value. With tears in my eyes I gently cleaned everything off and began to sort through the stuff.

I discovered an old crumbling photo album and I began to flip through the dusty pages. I recognized pictures of my grandparents but someone else was with them almost all of the time, a beautiful young girl, about my age, in many ways she seemed to be too perfect, like a doll. I placed the photo album in my duffel bag and continued looking through the shed. Shoved in the far corner was an old trunk buried in random junk. Old clothes and bags were strewn over it and cast dust into the air as I uncovered it. An old steel combination lock was mocking me as I stared at the old chest. Running a hand through my short cropped hair I tested the locks weight in my hand. On an impulse I clicked the tiny steel dials until my grandmothers birthday appeared on the lock. A click resounded in the musty room and the lock fell to the cement floor.

I opened the trunk slowly and peered inside with my flashlight. "Whoa," I whispered. Inside were pieces of a mannequin and different articles of clothing, mostly stuff from the forties and fifties. When I took out a long leg from the mannequin I dropped it back in to the chest. "What the hell..." It felt too realistic. Slowly I began removing all of the pieces and setting them on my bag. The skin of the mannequin was cold but the texture was just surreal and the detail, my mouth was agape the whole time. It seemed like the chest portion above the waist was separate, even the breasts of it were life-like. I found myself squeezing them and rubbing the nipples and before I realized it I had grown hard. "Oh jeez." Before I put it down I saw the lower torso and head at the bottom. Putting the upper body down I lifted up the head. My eyes were wide in wonder. She looked just like the photos from the album. I ran my hand through the long blonde hair. It didn't look like hair plugs or anything, it looked completely natural. Her face was beautiful and perfect. There was no make up on her so her skin had that strange unreal flesh color to it. Putting it down carefully onto my bag with the rest of the pieces of her I reached into the box for the last piece without looking and felt something soft and pliant with my thumb as I pulled it out. My eyeballs almost exploded from my head when I realized I had jammed my thumb into its pussy. I dropped it out of surprise and it dropped to the ground with a fleshy thud. "Holy shit, what were you guys up to..." I picked it up slowly and began to look at it carefully. The detail of it was exquisite, if I didn't know any better I would say that its real.

Curiosity got the better of me and I took all the mannequin parts and put them in my bag with the photo album. I gently closed the trunk and carried everything back to the car, it felt like I was carrying a dead body in my bag it was so heavy. Getting into my beat up Honda I made my way back to the apartment. When I got home I placed the bag in the living room and began taking everything out. I got a rag and some warm water from the kitchen and started cleaning everything off. I did the photo album first. As I cleaned it I looked closer at all the pictures with better light. "Yeah, they are definitely the same person," I whispered as I looked at the strange girl in the book. When I finished with that I began cleaning the arms and legs of the mannequin. I was more astonished now with how realistic she was with the better lighting. Her body moved like a real person does, like she had bones and muscles, but still, her flesh had the faintest consistency of rubber. I gently cleaned off the face, when I got to the eyes I saw they were closed. I tried to carefully open them but they were shut tight. I gave the two upper and lower body portions the same careful treatment, as I cleaned the breasts I quickly became stiff again and by the time I cleaned the doll's pussy my cock was straining against my jeans.

When I looked around at it I realized there were different holes at the top where it connected with the waist. I took it into the kitchen and ran it under the warm tap water. When the water ran through the different holes I laughed when I saw the water coming out of the pussy and...ass? Turning it over I saw it had perfectly formed ass cheeks and between them was a tiny rosebud that leaked water. I groped the cheeks with my hands and lightly pressed the hole with my thumb. "God, you feel so real, what are you..." I looked back at the running faucet than to the dripping pussy, an idea formed in my head. Grabbing a dry towel I took it back to my living room and I set it own as I walked quickly back to my bedroom and got my lube. My cock was aching now as I anticipated my next act. As I approached the couch I took off my clothes and threw them onto the floor. Sitting down on the couch I lifted up the heavy lower body of the mannequin and set it on my lap. I looked at the still wet pussy where I had ran water through it and my mouth filled with drool. Swallowing nervously I opened the lube and applied it gently to the soft pussy. It felt so real. I put a little bit onto my cock and closed my eyes. It had been so long since I had a woman and my heart raced at the opportunity to feel something so realistic on my cock again.

I gently probed the moist opening with my dick and swished my tip around the glistening labia. I moaned as I slowly thrust myself into the slick and tight pussy. With my hands on the waist and ass of the lower torso I began to pump it onto my rigid cock. When my arms became tired I set it on the couch and got onto the floor. Lining myself back up I smiled at the realization that I was lined up perfectly this way. Groaning I pierced it again with my cock and began to thrust into it with my hips. Although it was cold at first, the time it was on my lap and the friction of my dick began to slowly warm it up. I moved my hands beneath it and held onto the plush ass cheeks to hold it steady as my pace quickened. I closed my eyes and imagined fucking a number of porn stars and supermodels. When I came into it I fell forward on the couch and groaned as my cock erupted into the mannequins orifice. When I managed to catch my breath I gently picked it up and carefully carried into to the kitchen. I smirked when I saw my jizz leaking out of the pussy as I ran clean water through the waist holes. When I became satisfied that it was clean I took it back to the living room and set it down with the other pieces. Putting my clothes back on I went into the kitchen and heated up a hot pocket in the microwave.

Sitting down on the couch with my dinner I looked at the strange doll in wonder. Thoughts ran through my head as to why my grandparents would own something like this. I never met my grandfather but my gramma told me about him before she lost her mind to dementia, he was very kind and generous, she said I reminded her of him. With my plate empty I steeled my resolve and started experimentally assembling the doll, the long smooth legs inserted easily into the waist and with a strange "thup" sound it attached stiffly together. I slowly put the pieces together this way until all that was left was the head. Picking up the doll I leaned it against the couch so that it was sitting on the floor. "Damn, for a mannequin you're pretty heavy." Taking the head in my hands I looked again at its beautiful features before I gently placed it on the neck of the upper torso, with the similar "thup" sound it dropped into place.

As I moved it around to align it with her body her eyes opened. I fell back onto my ass and backed away, her lips moved, "where am I?" She said in a sweet voice. "Holy shit, you're alive!" I nearly shouted. I got up and moved into the kitchen. I watched as she slowly stood up, "please," she said, "I'm not going to hurt you, just, tell me where I am." She fell onto the couch and seemed to sigh at the sensation, "you're in my apartment, on 26th avenue, its uh...2013." She shrugged, "apartment 2013 on 26th? I don't know that place, is it in Virginia?" I shook my head as I sat at the small dinner table in my kitchen, "no, this is Florida, and my apartment isn't 2013, that's what year it is." Her eyes opened in surprise and her breathe quickened. "Look, calm down," I said.

I slowly got up and moved back into the living room. She scooted away from me in fear as I picked up the photo album and handed it to her. Her eyes lit up when she saw it, "this is..." She slowly opened up the pages and I saw tears run down her cheeks as she looked at the pictures, "they told me they burned all of these..." She looked up at me quizzically, "Martin?" I shook my head, "no, my name is William, Martin is my father, he uh..." I rubbed my forehead, the memory still fresh in my mind. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a chair, bringing it back I sat across from her as she continued to flip through the pages. "Martin is my father, I'm sorry but, my grandfather passed away more than 28 years ago, and my grandmother, Mary, died 6 months ago. Before she passed away she told me about an old shed, that's where I found you. I'm sorry, I had no idea you existed before now." She slumped over onto the photo album and began to weep. I sat next to her and pulled her into my arms. She wrapped her arms around me and cried onto my shoulder. "I'm sorry," she said, "it's just so sudden."

She slowly calmed herself and rubbed the tears out of her eyes. "I guess this is pretty sudden for you than isn't it William?" I chuckled, "yeah, I guess it is, what's your name?" She looked at me surprised, "my name? Oh, it's Emily," she closed the book and set it down next to her. "I've never met my grandfather, could you tell me what he was like?" She smiled at me, the motions of her face were so real but they were contrasted by her strange plastic looking skin. "He was a good man, he loved Mary so much. I'm sad you never got to meet him." I forced a smile, "that's ok Emily, umm, tell me about yourself, uh, I guess what I'm asking is, what are you?" It was her turn to chuckle, "yeah, I'm sorry, I guess you deserve to know." She closed her eyes in thought, "your great grandfather created me. He was trying to save the life of his wife, he created me in her likeness to be a vessel for her. It didn't exactly work, but somehow he gave me a soul, he was devastated that his efforts to save his wife failed. It took him a long time to teach me how to be human. Our relationship kind of took his mind off of his wife, he knew that I couldn’t really die, so he told me that when he died a worthy son or daughter should take me. Eventually I was given to your grandfather. When he was your age I took care of his...needs. I cooked and cleaned for him of course, that is, until he met your grandmother."

Emily smiled and blushed at the memory, "she was such a nice girl, when she found out what I was she didn't reject me or anything, she believed Tim's story. From what you can tell from those photographs we got along well together." She frowned and her head drooped, "after Martin and the others were born we talked for a long time and we agreed to let me sleep until one of them came of age. I guess they didn't trust me with any of them. It seems Mary gave me to you for a reason." She looked at herself than blushed, "oh my, um, do you have anything I could wear?" I slapped my forehead, "shit, yeah. Sorry." I ran to the bedroom and pulled out a large clean shirt and some old shorts. When I walked back into the living room she was moving about, looking at all my stuff. "Here you go." She smiled brightly as she took the clothes I offered. She put them on in front of me and I could only stare at her. When I realized I was staring I turned around, "crap, sorry, I guess I'm still getting used to a living mannequin in my home." I heard her giggle behind me.

She wrapped her arms around my chest and pressed her breasts into my back. I shivered at her touch. "That's ok, there's no need to be modest around me William, I know what you did to wake me up." I became tense at her words but she merely giggled again as she began to explore me with her hands. With one hand on my chest she lowered the other until it rested on my stiffening cock. "Part of the reason I was put in hibernation was because I need this," she lightly squeezed my cock, "to survive, it would be hard to explain to your kids why their daddy is fucking their live in maid." My eyes rolled about in their sockets as she massaged my dick through my pants, "I guess you must have washed me afterwards, because I'm hungry." I turned around and embraced her. She giggled as she mashed her lips to mine and invaded my mouth with her tongue. It felt alive but the taste was rubbery but nice, somehow she was excreting saliva through her mouth.

I picked her up by her lush rubber ass and began to carry her into the bedroom. I tripped on the bag I left on the floor and I fell with her under me. "Oh!" (Thump) her head popped off of her neck and rolled a few feet across the floor. "Oh crap oh crap!" I moved to get up but her arms held me tighter and forced me to the floor. I heard giggling from her head but I couldn't see her face. When she released me she began to take her clothes off and I did the same. I walked over to her head and saw her grinning at me. "Can I taste you before you put me back?" I stammered as I held her head, "uhh, you mean?" She laughed than winked at me seductively as she licked her lips. I slowly lowered her mouth to my stiff cock that was twitching in the air, "I must turn you on don't I?" She asked. I only managed a grunt as she faced my dick. As soon as her tongue began to lick at my cock I felt her body behind me begin to rub my shoulders and grind her breasts against my back. "Go ahead and shove yourself in me, I can take it." I moaned as I began to piston her bodiless head on my cock. Her body began to massage me more fervently as slurping noises issued from her rubber mouth. "Oh shit Emily this feels so good." I looked down to see her staring up at me while I used her face like a sex toy. Her hands reached around me and began to palm my balls. When I came I lost my grip on her head and she sucked mightily to my cock which kept her head hanging on and prolonged my orgasm.

When I heard the thump of her head it brought me back to reality. She walked her body around like a robot and put her head back on with the same "thup" sound. Only than did I see her swallow my load. "Thank you William, that was good." I could only sit there and gasp for breath while on my knees. "That was amazing, but, actually you can call me Will." She giggled as she put her clothes back on, "I'll call you whatever you want, I called your grandfather master for most of his life until he met Mary, I'm here for you." She knelt down behind me and helped me get up. With nurturing care she helped me put my clothes back on. "So what happens if we don't, uh," "fuck?" She finished. I laughed, "yeah." She hummed as she wrapped her arms around me and began to squeeze her pliant tits against my back. "I'll go into hibernation. If I don't get any water I'll dry out and get a little stiff but I'll still be active."

I sat down on my couch and looked upon her with awe. "Can you move any parts of your body if they aren't attached?" She grinned at me wickedly. She reached for her arm and with a 'pop' sound managed to pull it off. She gently placed it on my lap and sat on the chair I had brought earlier. I began to play with the hand experimentally. I would grip it like in a handshake and she would squeeze me back. Grinning stupidly I moved the hand to my crotch and she began to lightly massage it. "Do you have the same sensitive areas that normal humans do?" A flash of worry appeared in her eyes and I grinned mischievously. I took her arm and began to lick the tender area below her joint. I had to stifle a laugh as I saw her begin to squirm in her chair. Her hand started to wriggle about to touch me but I held it away from me as I continued to lick and massage the flesh of her arm where it joins with her chest. I looked at it and saw the similar holes that were between her upper and lower torso. Lifting it to my mouth I began to press my tongue into them. I was surprised when I heard Emily moan and fall to the floor. She had her only free hand working feverishly Into her pussy. I pierced those soft rubber holes with my tongue and began to piston it in and out while Emily convulsed in pleasure on the floor. I felt her disconnected arm tense up in my hands and I knew she had reached an orgasm. I gently placed my hand in hers and her arms squeezed it softly.

Getting up, I moved over to where she lay on the floor and reinserted her arm into her body. I helped her get up and she shakily sat back down in the chair. "It's been a long time since anyone did that to me." I chuckled, "it's the least I could do." I cleaned up a little bit and went into the kitchen for a glass of sweet tea. I saw her smile at me when she saw it. "Oh, uh, did you want anything?" Her smile brightened. "Sure, what's that?" "It's sweet tea." Her eyes widened, "oh, I'll take some of that please!" I couldn't help but grin stupidly at her enthusiasm. I handed her my glass and she took it happily. She seemed to enjoy the taste when she drank it. "Mm that's nice, thank you." I waved my hand dismissively, "any time, help yourself to whatever is in the house, hell, make yourself at home." She seemed to sit there in thought for a moment as she sipped her tea. "Could you take me to that shed you were talking about? Some of my things might be there." I nodded, "sure, can we go tomorrow though? It will be Saturday so we'll have all day, I can rent a small truck too." She smiled happily, "thank you so much." I smiled at her as I went into the kitchen to get my own glass of tea.

I heard her get up to follow me, "hey, want me to show you something neat?" I set my glass down and she did as well, "sure." She grinned as she pulled her shirt off revealing her full C cup breasts. "Do you like them?" She asked. I didn't get a chance to reply before she pulled an empty glass from the shelf and filled it to the brim with water. She hastily began gulping it down as I watched. Slowly her breasts began to fill out, becoming larger and moving down her chest from their weight. With a theatrical gesture she gulped the last of the water and wiped her lips. "What do you think?" My mouth had gone dry and my cock had begun stirring in my pants. I moved forward and she thrust her new DDs at me. I gently fondled them and tested their weight in my hands, "wow..." I said breathlessly. When I leaned over and took one of her pink nipples in my mouth she began to squirm. I had a mischievous thought when I realized the possibilities. "I could use a shower before I go to bed, how about you?" She giggled, "yeah, I do feel kind of dirty myself." I grasped her hand and nearly dragged her behind me on my way to my bedroom.

She was giggling sweetly as we hastily discarded our clothes and went into the bathroom. Before I could get to the tub to get the water running she grabbed me tightly and turned me around. She placed her hands on my cheeks and pressed her lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her up. While we continued kissing I deposited her into the tub. "It's not big enough for the both of us," she said dejectedly. I looked down forlornly, "I'm sorry Will, here." She pulled off her arm with a pop and handed it to me. She laughed as I fidgeted with it. "Just set it on the floor, its fine, I can take a real shower after." I set the arm on the ground and looked up to see her extending her other. I grasped her hand tightly just as she pulled her body away from me roughly and forced her arm to fall loosely. The force made her bump into the wall and made her giggle again.

She laid down slowly into the tub and rested against the back. "Now my legs." Snickering I got into the tub and massaged her smooth legs making her gasp before I pulled out her heavy appendages. Leaning over I placed them onto the floor next to her arms and returned to pull the other one off. She was panting and watching me with heavy eyes. "Does it make you feel good when I do this?" I asked. She nodded as I held her leg aloft. I experimentally inserted my finger into the holes in her joint and saw her body squirm, it was somewhat humorous considering she had no limbs and only her torso could move. "You're helpless aren't you?" She cringed at me and she quickly moaned loudly as I began to pump my hard finger into the stiff plastic hole of her leg's joint. I chuckled as I placed her leg on the bathroom floor with her limbs. "Can you still feel them?" I asked. She shook her head, "only when I want to, right now what you see is what I feel." Smiling I turned around and began running the water. I made sure to make it turn warm quickly so Emily wouldn't get doused with ice cold water. When I knew the water was perfect I turned back to see her squirming on the wet porcelain. Her eyes were closed and I could barely hear her moans over the sound of the falling water.

I picked up her squirming torso by her ass and turned her around in my grasp. The hot water now beat onto her flesh as I moved her closer. With her face under the water she flung her wet hair behind her causing it to swat me in the face. While I coughed she had her mouth open and was gulping the water. As I held her waist I saw her hips and ass begin to expand. As she became more voluptuous her body began to feel heavier. Eventually I laid back and turned her around. Her breasts where now delicious round globes on her chest and shook pleasantly to my movements. She moaned as I rested her helpless body onto my stomach. I grinned realizing her pussy was warm and rested directly on my stomach. I began to force her hips to gyrate on me which in turn ground her pussy onto my body. "Please..." She said breathlessly, "stop teasing me." I held her body still by placing my arm behind her onto her back and began to grope her enlarged tits. "You're in no condition to make requests." I heard her arms and legs thump helplessly to the bathtub walls and stifled a chuckle as I maintained a serious expression. I tested the crease of her waist with my fingers and she gasped. Grinning I forced my fingers into it and she began to split in two halves. As soon as I heard the pop of her separation she wailed in lust and her pussy spasmed on my stomach as her lower half rested there. I took her upper half and placed it on my chest as she stared at me.

Grinning I took her lower half and unceremoniously plunged it onto my cock, penetrating her slick depths. I reached my hands out of the tub and found one of her arms. She looked at me quizzically as I took her arm and shoved it into her leg joint. She screamed in pleasure as it began to squirm and move her pussy about on my dick. I gave her other arm the same treatment and inserted it into the other slot. With her hands on the tub she used them to lift her waist up and down. Her arms couldn't extend enough so she couldn't get her pussy completely off my dick. As she began lifting her lower torso up and down on my cock with her arms I took her upper body and pulled her face to mine. She reached out her tongue to kiss me but I pulled her away and she groaned. Her eyes rolled about as I met her thrusts as her arms worked frantically to piston her hips. As she became distracted I pulled her upper body close and kissed her deeply. Our tongues raced between our lips as we tasted each other. When we released our lips I left her gasping, "my...you're...you're imaginative, but, my arms are getting tired." I smiled at her as I removed them again, causing her to gasp and gently wail in pleasure. I felt her warm juices on my cock as she came from the sensation. I slowly got up and put her upper body on the back of the tub and held her lower waist imbedded onto my cock. Getting on my knees I stared at her while I held onto it tightly and began to viciously jerk myself off with her spasming pussy.

Her upper body began to convulse and I felt the muscles in her ass tense as she came on my rigid cock. Moving close I held her waists openings close to her mouth. She began to flick her tongue in her rubber holes as I held it tight and pistoned myself in and out of her pussy. She moaned and than screamed loudly as she came again. Feeling myself ready, I placed her lower waist down and popped off her head. She moaned in pleasure as I lowered her head to my cock, "what..." I inserted my cock into the holes that connect her head and her neck. Her screams where muffled by the intruder and I watched pleased as her body began to thrash in pleasure. As I came it squirted out of her mouth and onto my chest. Slowly I pulled my cock out of her neck and she began to gasp, "oh, Will, god that was so...please, let me lick you..." I slowly moved her disconnected head to my stomach and she extended her tongue out and began to lick up my cum as I moved her about, giving her access to whatever had dribbled down. Grinning I lowered her to my dick and she greedily sucked it into her mouth and began to clean up what her rubber throat had failed to contain. "It won't come out of your neck when you eat it?" I asked. She giggled, "no Will, it absorbs pretty quickly, it will be fine." I  lifted her head up and pressed her lips to mine. She reciprocated my kiss and I stood there kissing her helpless head as hot water beat onto my back.

Slowly I began reattaching her body parts and soon she was whole again, but she seemed exhausted, or well fucked rather. We fumbled around the tub as we cleaned ourselves and soon we were giggling together as we dried off. As she ran the towel up her legs I couldn't help but gawk at her glorious body. "Emily," she stood up and looked at me smiling, "you're amazing, I'm really thankful to have you in my life." She pouted like a woman does before she is about to cry and pulled me into her arms tightly. "Thank you William, you've made me very happy." We kissed lightly as we finished drying off. We decided not to wear any clothes as we made our way to the bed. As I laid down she climbed on top of me and I could feel my flaccid cock rested between her thighs. She looked at me intensely with her bright blue eyes, "William, can you promise me something?" I smiled at her, "anything." She grinned as she ground her breasts into my chest. "Promise me you'll use me, it is my nature to serve you any way I can and I get enjoyment out of it, when your great grandfather realized that I couldn't harbor his wife's soul he changed me to be his servant, but he regretted it for he eventually fell in love with me and by that time servitude was intrinsic to my nature." She rested her head on my chest and her soft blonde hair flowed down my neck to fall on the sheets, "I trust you Will, I love you and I don't want you to miss out on the things I would love to do for you." I pulled her close, "ok Emily, but, it feels too much like slavery, if it feels natural to you than do it, ok, I love you too, and I don't want to dehumanize you." She smiled, "that's ok Will, I know I’m not human, I came to term with that years before I was locked up, that’s what I wanted to hear you say." I embraced her tightly and we slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the smell of fresh coffee and the sound of clinking dishes in the kitchen. Slowly I pulled myself from the bed and got dressed in a pair of boxers and an old metal band t-shirt. I walked into the small kitchen to find Emily frying potatoes. "I hope you don't mind me making a little breakfast, all I could find was some potatoes and an onion." I smiled at her and gave her a peck on her cheek. "That's perfect, thank you." She blushed and raised her hand to touch the cheek that I kissed. Looking at her quizzically I sat at the small table in the kitchen, "how is it you can blush but you don't uh, have any blood?" She giggled shyly as she pulled the pan off and began serving it onto a plate. Getting two mugs out of a cabinet she poured two cups of coffee and set them on the table with the plate of home fries.

After putting a fork and napkin in front of me she sat down and sipped her coffee. "I was made with different human properties and work arounds, yes, I don't have blood, but I can change the pigmentation of my skin to anything suitable for my needs, what you see now is my default color, some things I can't control though, like my blushing for instance." I chuckled as I swallowed a mouthful of potatoes. "I noticed you like to drink things but you don't eat." She nodded, "I'm not able absorb some things, especially solids, anything I can't digest is stored in a pocket in my chest and eventually I flush it out, much like you do. I am susceptible to drugs though, like caffeine for example," she sipped her coffee and smiled for affect. I wiped my mouth off with a napkin and dropped it on the empty plate, "what about make up and stuff?" She smiled, "my face is designed with more detailed pigmentation elements for more colors and variety, watch." I stared at her face as her lips change to a light red and her face all together gained a lively hue. Eyeliner appeared around her eyes and her eyelashes seemed to grow a little longer and darker. Her eyes changed to a hazel brown that soon matched her hair as it slightly grew and changed to the dark color. "The nutrients that I absorb help out with this, I store them similar to the waste products." I scratched my stubbled chin as I thought. "And I assume you can change your body weight to reflect extra fat right?" She grinned, "yeah, you've already seen how I do that."

I stood up to take my plate to the sink and when she saw me rise her eyes opened wide and she tried to beat me to the punch but I pulled the plate away from her grasp. She crossed her arms and gave me a pouting look. "Let me see my Emily." She didn't change her expression as her face and hair returned to the blonde, blue eyed beauty. "What are you doing? Stop giving me that face." She rolled her eyes, "you promised you would let me take care of you." I gave a half smile as I took her hand, "you have, but I've been independent for as long as I can remember, it doesn't feel natural for a woman to do everything for me, I guess it makes me feel helpless." She rose an eye at me, "you would go to a restaurant and be waited on hand and foot but not by me in your home?" "That's different," I said exasperated, "waitresses get paid to do their jobs." She laughed, "and I don't? I need my own 'income' to survive just like you or anyone else, and..." she took the plate from my hand and dropped it into the sink, turning back she shoved me into the chair, "it just so happens that my patron doesn't need to have his wallet," she pulled my flaccid cock out of my boxers, "or his clothes to pay me." She engulfed my cock in her slick, squirming mouth and began flicking her dexterous tongue around the head of my cock. Her hair felt incredibly soft in my hands as I rested them on her head as it began to bob up and down on my rod.

"H..holy shit...Em, you feel so good." She began to palm and massage my sack as she used her other free hand to help pump my shaft. Sucking sensations enveloped my dick as I struggled to remain upright in my chair.  Vibrations tickled my skin and traveled through my hips and spine. My mind grew fuzzy and I began to slump over onto Emily as she worked me feverishly. As I began to come powerfully into her mouth she held onto my shoulders and helped me to the floor as her powerful vacuumed throat held fast to my pumping cock. My mind returned as she let my wet flaccid cock fall from her lips. "How...how is that possible?" She chuckled as she helped me up. "I've been doing this for a long time, when I'm hungry I can get what I want."

I plopped myself back down on the chair and sipped my coffee as I tried to regain myself. She dropped herself on my lap and wrapped her arm around my shoulder, "you told me to act like I naturally would around you, I've done just that since I've met you, the only time I act otherwise is when you tell me to stop." She held me close and kissed me lightly on my lips. I hugged her close to me and put more passion into the kiss. When we separated she bounced up and ran into my room. In a few moments she came out dressed in one of my t-shirts and a pair of shorts, "can we go to the storage shed like you said yesterday? There is something there that will explain a lot of what I am, if they didn't burn that photo album than my book will still be there, hopefully with all my clothing and a few other things." I grinned up at her, "alright, I'll call a head and rent a truck for us, the only thing is I don't know how much I can fit in my apartment, I hardly have room for my own shit." She laughed, "that's alright Will, I won't need that much, some is just furniture, we can leave that there, uh, for now...I guess." She blushed and I quickly caught on to her embarrassment. "I would love to move to another place but, well, I'm not financially stable. My folks, umm, anyways its not really possible right now unless you can start working but I don't think you really have an identity."

She laughed, "sure I have an identity, I'm Emily," I stifled a chuckle, "I'm sorry, its not really like it was in the forties, there's a lot more involved now, social security, insurance, birth certificates, citizenship, and so on. You would have to work under the table so to speak." She pouted, "there has to be something I can do, when I was with your grandfather I worked as a secretary, I'm really good with people." I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know what to tell you, I never had to create something like this from scratch. As far as the corporate world and the government is concerned you don't exist." She slumped down in the other empty chair, "damn." She gasped and covered her mouth, "oops, potty mouth." I chuckled, "look, we'll think of something, for now, lets get going."

We got everything together, trash bags, suitcases and duffel bags, I also got some old broken down boxes from my small storage room. As we drove to the U-Tow center Emily gazed at the new futuristic world in wonder and asked me almost a million questions. I used to loathe driving because I've always drove somewhere I didn't want to be, a shitty job, the court house, my mother's trailer, now that I'm helping somebody I love, I found myself enjoying the ride and answered all of her questions the best that I could.

When we got to the U-Tow center Emily chuckled at the affect her pretty appearance had on the young man that worked the counter. I had faith in Emily so I knew it was innocent enough and I had to stifle my own laughter as he stumbled with his work. I left my Honda there and we both drove to the shed outside of town. I had to give the man a bullshit story about why she couldn't drive.

We laughed and talked the whole 45 minute drive to the storage shed but when we arrived I saw that another truck was parked at the solitary building and they were carrying stuff to a truck similar to mine. Immediately I pulled over and called the police. I told them that my storage shed was being robbed but they told me not to do anything, I recognized the movers as the white trash friends of my mom's deadbeat boyfriend. Knowing I would probably get my ass beat if I confronted them I waited until the cops showed up until I got out. Emily came with me as I approached. "Sir," I said to the officer, "I'm the one who called, if you see my truck over there I came to pick up my grandmothers things." He looked at my quizzically, "can you prove that this is your shed?" I nodded and walked to the door. "Yes sir I can," I found the lock lying on the ground, obviously cut. Next to the door was a large pair of bolt cutters. The guys that were working looked around nervously and the cop didn't miss a beat as I showed him the cut lock, cutters, and my key. He ordered them line up on the wall. "Sir," I said, "these guys aren't responsible, my mother probably had me followed and fed her boyfriend some bullshit story, if I can just have my things I would like to leave the whole situation at that." He looked at me curiously, "alright sir, but I'll have to make a police report either way." I nodded and helped fill out the paperwork while Emily looked on nervously.

Before the cop left he had the guys take everything out of their truck and he waited as me and Emily began placing everything carefully into our own, Emily was extremely excited to see her old things again but I had to pull her aside to calm her down. I was incredibly upset myself after what my mother had done and I knew she planned on selling all of this at a yard sale for drug and booze money. I was nearly in tears the whole time packing the stuff but I had to maintain my composure knowing the cop was there. Finally with everything packed I fell against the steering wheel and broke down. Emily came over to me and began to comfort me, "I'm sorry you have to see me this way Em, you really don't know how awful my mother is." I managed to calm myself as we pulled into the parking lot of my complex. I couldn't move from my seat as thoughts rolled through my head, how to confront her, or even is If should, the money they've stolen from me over the years, I'll never be free of her or her bastard boyfriend. I slumped on the wheel again and Emily tried her best to console me. "It doesn't matter anymore Will, you did the right thing," I nodded as I wiped the tears from my face, "yeah, but if we hadn't gotten there in time what then?" She caressed my cheek, "with time there are no what ifs, there is only the future and now." I closed my eyes and fell back on the seat. "Come on," she said cheerily, "I can't wait to show you some of my things!" I couldn't help but smile as we exited the truck.

I froze as I got out, across the parking lot the four guys were quickly heading our way and they didn't look happy. I ran around to grab Emily but she was standing stoically, staring at them defiantly as they approached. I opened my lips to say something but her eyes...her blue eyes...

I regained consciousness on the ground, Emily was kneeling over me and smiling broadly. Her face calmed me and I smiled weakly as she helped me up, "I'm sorry Will, I didn't mean for you to get affected too." I shook my head, still dazed from whatever it was that happened. "You can hypnotize people?" She nodded, "it's all in the book, we can read it when we get to it, for now you need to lay down, I'll handle all of this ok?" I nodded dumbly as she assisted me to the apartment and lay me down on the couch, "I love you Will, I'm sorry for hypnotizing you, those guys shouldn't bother us again." I smiled as she pecked me lightly on the lips and I fell asleep.

I awoke to Emily kissing me, she must have just showered because she smelled great. My eyes lit up when I saw her body, she was wearing a very tasteful dress that wasn't old fashioned enough to be awkward. It matched her blonde hair and blue eyes perfectly, it was yellow like the sun. "Wow," I said breathlessly, she chuckled, "you've been saying that a lot since you met me." I laughed, "well Emily, you certainly deserve it." She helped me up and looked into my eyes, scrutinizing me, "how do you feel?" I smiled at her reassuringly, "I feel good, I guess I needed a nap. I'm sorry if I worried you." She smiled happily and pecked me on the lips, "I just brewed some more sweet tea, lets get us a glass and I'll show you some things ok?" I nodded happily as I got up but my legs were like jello and I nearly fell to the floor, she put herself between me and the carpet and I fell in her arms, she felt so good and smelled great, "I guess you had some perfume in there didn't you?" She giggled as she helped me to my feet, "yea, and other things." She held my hands as I slowly walked and got my feeling back, "you're taking this pretty well," she said with a hint of worry, I sighed, "well, its unexpected but I know there is a lot I don't understand, what alternative was there at the time?" She smiled at my response as she sat me down at my small table. On it was a dusty leather bound book.

"Go head and take a look through that while I get you a glass of tea and a sandwich." I couldn't help but smile at her service as I carefully opened the pages in the book. Inside where pictures and blueprints of Emily's physiology, there were handwritten paragraphs near certain drawn images explaining everything, how her body worked etcetera. When she sat down across from me she pulled the book away and pushed a plate and glass of tea in front of me, "I'll get you to the stuff I haven't told you yet, eat, eat." I chuckled as I munched down the sandwich and slurped the tea. I watched as she flipped through the pages gently and eventually passed the book back to me and pulled away my empty plate, "this explains my hypnotic abilities, you should get familiar with that while I clean this up and get a few things out of the boxes." I nodded at her while I perused the aged yellowing paper. It seemed most of her talents where protection and defense based, I began to realize she was as much a "servant" as she was a body guard. "How strong are you?" I called out. "Turn to page uh...sixty seven."

I flipped back a few pages and read carefully. My eyes bulged at what I read, apparently she was three times as strong as a normal man. She came back to the table with a dusty box, a grin was plastered on her face. "It says here your very strong, but how can you lift what's on this picture without your limbs falling apart?" She chuckled, "that falls under the mental control I have on my body, but forget about that for the moment, look at this," I opened it up and inside were two strange iron and rubber mask with odd electrical leads coming from its top. "Your grandfather used his father's work as a basis for his own, he never told anyone about it of course. This was his magnum opus." She picked it up gently and grasped my hand, "come on, you'll want to lay down for this, take off your clothes and lay down on the bed." I did as she asked and I laid down nervously. She straddled me with one of the masks in her hand. "What these masks do is swap our minds." I looked at her nervously, "I've used them many times, trust me ok? You'll enjoy it." I sat there nervously as she stared at me reassuringly, "ok, but if I don't like it I want you to switch us back immediately ok?" She nodded happily, "ok, now, I'm going to be laying down next to you, try to remain still, you'll feel a disoriented at first but it will pass, ok?" I nodded as she placed the mask on me, it covered my face completely and I couldn't see anything. I felt her lay down next to me and heard her fumble with her own mask as she put it on. She messed around with the wires on mine and she lay back.

I was laying there for a while before I heard anything. I tried to say something but it was muffled by the mask. I reached up to move it but I felt her hands begin to do it for me, "I guess it doesn't work anymore," I said, but I suddenly felt very stupid and very nervous, my voice sounded feminine. I looked down in a daze and saw that I really was in her body. "H...holy shit..." She took my...her hand and gently squeezed it, "be calm Will, I'm here to help, anytime you want to change back let me know." I nodded my head, it felt strange with long hair. I started to chuckle at the strange sensations. Slowly I tried getting up, it was shaky but I managed to move off the bed. As I dropped to the floor I yelped as I felt my legs pop out of my waist, strange pleasant sensations pulsed through me as everything fell apart and my head plummeted to the floor. I looked around to see my body laying in pieces on the carpet. Emily came quickly around to see me staring at her. I couldn't help but laugh hysterically. She started picking me up and reassembled me on the bed. "I guess its something I would have to get used to." She chuckled, "yeah, it was a few hours before Tom got the hang of it, and Mary even shorter, she was a natural. Tom and Mary wrote about it in the book, close to the back, they have the blueprints in there as well." I breathed lightly as I allowed the odd sensations of her touch come to rest. "Were they able to switch each others bodies?" I asked. She shook her head, "I'm afraid not, only with me."

I lifted my arms and looked at them closely as I flexed them around. "It feels so weird, like I'm in a rubber suit, but its everywhere." She chuckled, "you'll get used to it." I reached up and lightly felt up my tits. The sensation sent shivers through my body, I used my other hand and gently lowered it to my naked crotch. I looked at her nervously and she nodded, it was odd seeing myself with her mannerisms. I prodded my strange new pussy gently and gasped as pleasure shot through my skin, "oh...oh...shit, Emily." I pushed in one of my fingers and began to rub myself gently and I groped my pliant breast roughly, biting my lip I rocked my hips as I pushed a second finger into my moistening pussy. "Sh...shit, Em...this...this feels, OH FUUUCK!" My limbs fell apart again as fierce pleasure raced through me and collapsed the limited control I had on my detachable body. I gasped for air, it was odd feeling it flowing through my opened neck. "Wow..." Emily giggled, it sounded funny with my voice. I felt her move me back to face forward and she reattached my body. She laughed, "whoops, looks like you have to go." I looked at him...her...me curiously as she walked into the bathroom. I heard the telltale pissing sound and a flush before she came back in, "what do you think so far?"

I smiled at her as I slowly sat up, I concentrated on holding myself together. I sensed my limbs and carefully moved them. Breathing slowly I scooted myself down the bed, "you sure Will?" I shushed her and waved her away as I gently placed me feet on the floor. "Let me try this again, I want to concentrate this time." I pressed my tiny feet into the old carpet and tested the weight and pressure of my legs. I could feel the connection of my legs in my mind and focused on maintaining it, I noticed the other connections were in my range of feeling too so I concentrated on all of it as I slowly stood. I held out my hand to Emily and she supported me as I stood. Slowly I raised my leg and with one in front of the other I slowly walked into the kitchen and into the living room. Eventually she let go of my hand and I carefully walked laps around my living room. "Whoa," she giggled as I walked clumsily about. "Your doing really good Will, it took a while before Tom could do this." I smiled at her praise. "I guess you're already used to being in a human male's body huh?" She nodded, "yeah, I would explore this more myself but I don't want to do anything without your permission."

I stood in front of her...him, and thought for a moment, "well, to be honest its strange for me to think about, I'm not homosexual but it isn't fair that I can enjoy your body and you can't enjoy mine, but I'd rather keep this separate, or, I don't know." I slumped down and ran my hands over my body, "what do you want to do?" I asked. She shrugged, "right now my emotions are tied to yours, I want you to calm down and enjoy it like you were before, I'll help you if you want but I understand it would be strange with a man touching you, even if its your own body." I sighed, "yeah, it would, I'm sorry." She chuckled, "it's ok, really, I've explored a male body like this before many times, its not really that new to me, just give it some thought, it doesn't have to be sexual, you're strong and your limbs are detachable, there are many possibilities." I nodded and smiled, "you're right, I guess I'm too wierded out to think of anything. I would rather we talk about it for a while before we try anything if that's ok." She grinned at me, "absolutely, are you ready to change back?" I nodded.

We made our way back to the bed and she replaced the strange antique masks, in a short while she nudged me and I realized we had switched again. Sitting up I breathed a sigh as I felt myself again, "that was amazing." I looked over to see her putting on her dress again. I threw my clothes back on as well and followed her into the kitchen. Boxes and a few small pieces of furniture were sitting in the living room. I sighed in frustration at it. "I know you don't have a lot of room here, but, I don't know what else to do with it." I turned to her as she sipped a glass of tea. "Well, honestly I had hoped to keep some of the large things that you didn't really need in the shed, but that's out of the question now, I would rent a storage shed but I can't really afford it." She chuckled and wrapped her arms around me, I got lost in her eyes as she looked up at me, "I've got money, I'll help you out." I eyed her curiously, "how do you have money?" She rolled her eyes at me, "your grandparents paid me while I worked for them and I put it away," she went through one of the boxes and pulled out an old briefcase, "ah, here we are," she said theatrically, "I have a savings account at the Bank of America," she handed me the papers, "Emily Pearson?" She chuckled, "mhmm, everything is there, account info, all of it." I flipped through the papers, "the only problem is you don't have a photo ID." She tapped her lips in thought, "I can make myself appear old and give it a shot, I'll be your distant great aunt or something. I scratched my head, "that might work, its worth a shot." She giggled happily. "Well, they're going to be closed on a Saturday, lets get everything in here and get the truck back for now."

We got everything out of the truck and into the apartment, Emily made sure to showcase her great strength when she knew nobody was looking. Immediately after we brought the truck back and picked up my Honda coupe, she was fidgeting on the way back, "what's the matter?" She blushed, "I'm getting hungry." I shrugged as I kept my eyes on the road, "I guess you're going to have to wait until we get home." When I heard her giggle at me, for some reason the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. Looking over at her I saw that she had removed her left arm. Using it like a reaching tool, she held it over my crotch and used it to unzip my jeans and gently massage my stiffening cock. She used this method for a few moments until she turned it around and inserted my cock into her arm's joint holes. I could feel the material of her arm compress around my cock and move about, it wasn’t moist, but it was soft enough that it was still pleasurable. Eventually my pre-cum began to lubricate the orifice and enhance the sensations. As I groaned she leaned over and began to play with my neck and ear with her tongue. These otherworldly practiced motions played havoc with my brain until with a slight swerve of my car I came into her arm. As I caught my breath and steadied the car I watched out of the corner of my eye as she gently re-attached her arm. Once I heard the audible "thup" sound she grinned stupidly and rolled her eyes in her sockets. "Mmh, Will, you taste so good..." As I lightly chuckled and watched the road I felt her grab my hand and hold it on top of the arm rest, when I looked over to her I saw her smiling at me lovingly.








No comments:

Post a Comment