Continuing where we left off: Edora was helping Eric get ready for a dinner party with her Mother Merathora as well as other guests and meanwhile Eric has doing his best to cope with Tesra's state and the rings on their fingers.
-----------
When I opened the back door I was floored by what I saw. Soft lamps shone upon a long white table bearing all sorts of food and drink. Sitting at the head of the table was Merathora. To her left sat Caitlyn and Ellora. Two empty chairs were set to Mera's right for Mother and I. Further down the table sat Julia and her Mother, Bena. Across from them were Tama and Tesra. Everyone was dressed in fine evening wear. They watched as me and Mother approach the table. To everyone's surprise Mera stood and held her hand out to me, "Eric, would you please join us?"
I nervously set my hand in hers and let her guide me to my seat. The table was formed to be comfortable for all of us to a certain extent. I noticed the chairs for me, Caitlyn, and Julia stood a little taller than the others so we could reach the table. Everybody was staring at me expectantly as I sat. "Thank you, everybody. I uhh, well...this is a little unexpected."
Mera chuckled and pat me gently on the back, "I offered to eat inside as you usually would but my daughters wouldn't hear it."
My eyes drifted to Caitlyn and I was left breathless by her beauty. She wore an elegant dress of light blue that flowed about her body like running water. She had just the right amount of make up to accentuate her features. Her deep brown eyes sparkled in the soft lighting. I ached to reach across the table and kiss her, throwing all social grace to the wind. "Caitlyn, you...you look beautiful."
She blushed and pulled at the cloth, "Mother made it for me. Do you like it?"
I realized the table was wide enough for us to hold hands briefly so I stretched it across. She took my hand lightly and squeezed. Her smile melted my heart and I had to take a breath as all air escaped my lungs at the sight of her. "Eric," Mera whispered, "they're waiting for you to say something."
Looking at her nervously I found myself fidgeting with the silverware, "what should I say..." Looking at everyone's smiling and pleasant faces calmed me, yet somehow made me anxious. Everyone expects so much of me, yet so little. What is my worth compared to the beauty and power of this alien species? They are far more intelligent and long lived than I. Tama and Tesra surpass any living human in terms of speed, strength and agility. The Mothers, their love, compassion and beauty are like a drug that never seems to lose its strength. My eyes turned to Mera, the Mother and keeper of her colony. Her wisdom and strength helped me find the confidence I didn't know I had. What am I to them? I used to think I was just a cock, a male for them to give a boost to their population. What changed? Has anything changed?
Standing up I took the shining crystal glass in my hand. "Although I've only known most of you for less than two weeks I feel that I've known you my entire life." I took the glass and gazed at the faces reflected in the facets. "It's hard sometimes for me to imagine having come to this point. One day, being a desk jockey, a grunt with soft hands pecking away at a computer. Now, to this." I sighed and lowered my glass. "Everyone depends on me now, I used to think it was because of my body," my eyes turned to Mera, "because of what I can give you." I stared at her eyes with intensity, "but you know that's not true anymore, is it?" I looked over to Caitlyn, "of all the things I've been gifted with these last few weeks, the gift I treasure most is the rekindling of a relationship that shouldn't have ended. Caitlyn, you look absolutely splendid tonight."
I raised my glass to her and continued, "anyone else could have gotten riches, women, pleasure unending for what I can do for the Andromedans but Caitlyn, all I ever wanted was you." My eyes fell to Mother and I set my free hand on her shoulder, "Mother, I'll never forget the day I met you. You were nervous and knew so little about me, for a while, I thought you were tailored for me. Now, I believe that isn't quite true. You've brought me out of bleakness and given me light. At first, you were supposed to love me and I've come to terms with that, but now, I can't imagine being without you." I tried to stifle a chuckle, "who knows how my laundry would get done." Everyone laughed as Mother gave me a playful pinch.
When everyone calmed down I looked to Tama, she was dressed in a fine military dress. I noticed she had quite a few awards on her breast, "Tama, you've given me a confidence and strength that goes beyond the limitations of my body. Of all things I never expected from you the thing that surprised me the most was to learn of your respect towards me. I'm intimidated by your strength and beauty everyday." I grinned, "I always tell you that I'll win, that I'll beat you." I raised my glass to her, "I won long ago, Tama, your heart is mine." She tensed up, surprisingly Tesra pulled her into her arms.
Turning to Ellora I giggled, "you'll never be my second Mother Ellora, you're too good for that." I sighed and smiled brightly, "Your kind heartedness and humor always blows away the aches and pains of my day. Your beauty and tenderness is like a breath of fresh air and when I'm in your arms, its like a home away from home."
I raised my glass to her before turning to Julia, she looked at me nervously. "Julia, I won't go into any detail about our past relationship, as Mother would say, it doesn't matter." She seemed to calm and smile, "Julia, what I will say, is that working with you is a real pleasure, I look forward to coming to work now in the hopes that you'll call me into your office."
My eyes moved to Julia's Mother Bena in mock nervousness, "Umm...Bena, you didn't make the beverage tonight...did you?"
Everyone giggled except her, she had a stern gaze fixated on me, "just for that little joke you'll get an extra helping come tomorrow."
Everyone laughed, including me. I turned to Tesra, she seemed somewhat nervous. Her mind was clouded. Her thoughts were drifting between the different people in her life, Caitlyn, Tama, and me. "Tesra, over these last few weeks I had the chance to start many things over. Including starting over with you. I have feelings for you, Tesra. Believe it or not you're attractive not just because of your body," I grinned deviously, "though I admit..." My eyes slowly roamed her features, her military dress was less flamboyant than Tama's but it still accentuated the sexiness of her muscular form. Her red hair was done up in a bun, revealing her neck. Her neckline revealed just the right amount of bulging breasts and her arms were barely contained by the sleeves of her uniform. She gasped and bit her lip, "Tesra, your body turns me on, I won't apologize for what I do to you when I stare. I do it to Tama all the time but she can't feel what I feel." I went to raise the glass but I hesitated, my thoughts rolled through all the memories of her and how I feel, "Tesra," I raised my glass, "I want you to be happy, that’s all I want. If you want to have a relationship with me beyond this," I raised the ring on my hand, "than that would make me happy too."
"Everyone," they all raised their glasses, "to being happy!"
We all cheered as we filled our glasses and began to drink. I immediately knew that Bena made the drink as it tasted slightly of alcohol and chocolate. Even the three Mothers that were present sipped the drink. As me, Caitlyn and Julia began eating the delicious salad and Steak dinner I turned to Mother, "I thought you didn't need to eat or drink?"
She sighed and rolled her eyes, "well, sweety, we don't need to eat or drink as you do." She hefted her huge breasts lightly, "just as you get sustenance from us, so do we. Anything else we require, we get it from you." She pressed her finger lightly to my chest.
I looked at her curiously, "me? What have you gotten from...oh."
She giggled sweetly, "your dinners getting cold, honey, eat up."
Taking another bite of the steak my eyes fluttered at the taste, there is just something about a medium rare sirloin. "Eric," I heard Mera say, her voice carried a serious tone, "no human has been this adaptive and accommodating towards us." Her eyes glanced at our duplex than back to me, "you and Caitlyn are the first to have their house fitted for my children's comfort, we...I thought you would rebel at that, but you accepted the changes, almost immediately. Nearly every one of my children have to use their," she hesitated, "gifts, to make significant changes to their lives. You, however, and Caitlyn as well, accept everything willingly and without argument." She sighed and leaned back in her chair. She took a sip of her drink before continuing, "you're an enigma to me Eric. I've tested you many times, experimented on your samples aboard my ship, you're human, just human."
I looked upon her carefully as she seemed to ponder my existence, she was dressed simply. She never seemed to wear anything but her shining white robes. She is a queen, of that I am sure. I could see how this species may have been warlike. At times she is overconfident and demanding, yet at other times she can be emotional. "We are more alike than you think, Mera." She scrunched her brow at my comment for a moment, "when I first saw you, I thought you were perfect, like a goddess, that's not the case though I think."
Her brow furrowed, "its very confident of you to say something like that."
"And yet it's something you expect of me isn't it? Not many creatures have been this bold with you or your children have they?"
She chuckled and crossed her arms, "no, Eric, what are you getting at with this? Or do you usually insult your guests in this manner?"
I smiled at her reassuringly, "I apologize if what I said came off that way. There is a saying we have, 'to err is human' it means none of us are perfect, we all make mistakes. But I believe there is a hidden meaning. That we all aspire to perfection and it makes us inherently better for it. In that manner, Merathora, I believe you are perfect." I leaned forward and palmed my drink, "why me, Mera, why was I chosen?"
She sighed, "you were single. You had a past relationship that we could exploit if we healed you." She closed her eyes for a moment, "you were a single child, you lost your true Mother at a young age. There are many aspects of your life that narrowed us down to you, there are others too, that were similar to you. If you weren't receptive to us than it would be a waste of our time and resources. We had no idea that you would become the most valuable asset towards colonization. We were prepared to remain here for generations, over a hundred of your years. Now, I don't know. Like I said, Eric, you changed everything." She looked at me with her beaming eyes, "you said I wasn't perfect Eric, did you mean I am human because I am not perfect?"
I lost myself in her eyes for a moment before I replied, "not exactly, if you truly were perfect I wouldn't have been confident enough to speak with you this way. Honestly, you're probably just as strange to me as I am to you. I believe your kind has flaws just as we humans do, although it makes you more human it doesn't make you human. It's a way of being. To have morality, kindness, compassion, hope, and yes, even flaws. It makes us who we are, all of us." I turned to Mother, "Mother is an excellent cook, but can she make drinks as tasty as Bena?"
Mother giggled and shook her head, "no, sweety, mine don't taste as good."
My eyes drifted across the table, everyone was staring at me, they all had been listening. "Mera, our flaws make us unique. Even your clones are unique in their own ways. Although you are the only original example of your species that I know of, I know for sure that you are unique as well, and that part of you interests me. I want to find out what makes you unique, your talents, your flaws, everything."
She hummed for a moment as she stared at me. "Although I'm flattered at your interest in me, you should know that I can never become attached to you Eric." Her eyes glimmered of sadness, "although I do enjoy the fun we sometimes experience together, I am bound to my mission." She gestured towards everyone at the table, "as these are my children, they all bare some aspects of my character and personality. When you spend time with them, you are learning more about me. You'll have plenty of opportunities to visit my other children, I've already had visits scheduled for you, of course, you have the freedom to refuse."
She took a long draw from her drink and eyed Tesra curiously. "Tesra."
Tesra jumped at her name and nearly ran to Mera's side, "yes, Mother?"
When Tesra kneeled before Mera, she lifted her up gently by the chin. Their eyes locked for a few brief moments. After the awkward exchange, Mera turned to me. "Wednesdays you will spend your lunch break with Julia and Bena, I've arranged visitations during the other workdays. If you are unable to make it for whatever reason, all I ask is you find the time to visit after work, is that alright Eric?"
"I suppose. The only problem though is finding the time during my lunch break."
Mera seemed to dwell on that before turning to Julia, "Julia, it seems Eric might need extended lunch breaks on certain days. Bena will be able to warn you ahead of time depending on where Eric needs to go. Is this acceptable for you?"
Julia seemed a bit surprised at the question, only with prodding from Bena did she speak up. "Y-yea, err...yes, ma'am."
The stern features of Mera's elegant face lightened into a calm smile. She gestured to Tesra to return to her seat before standing. "While I am here, I ask that all of you please treat me as one of you. You've been instrumental in my mission to restore our race, and as such all of you may address me as you do one another." Her eyes scanned the table for a moment, "I have enough power in your world to where I can make you live in near luxury, for the rest of your lives. Yet, I cannot in good mind change your existence so drastically. For a moment, I was concerned that I nearly reached the limit of my influence but instead of rejection, you all have embraced the needs of my children. For that you have my great thanks. If there is anything you need, or want, you need only make the request and I shall do whatever is in my power to bring it to you." She smiled, "limitations withstanding of course."
At this Caitlyn raised her hand meekly, "um, I actually have a request."
Mera raised a curious eye, "oh?"
Caitlyn looked around the table nervously. Mera, taking the hint, reached over and pulled Caitlyn's chair closer so they could whisper to each other. Caitlyn blushed and giggled as hushed words passed between them. Mother poked me in the ribs and whispered to me, "what's something you would want, sweety?"
I sighed as I looked around the table at all the smiling faces. Craning my neck I looked at the house. It's really all I needed to be comfortable. I've never held money to a certain value, I simply appreciated what I had. Now that I was more fit, I realized I could take a trip across the country. Yet, if money wasn't an issue anymore, I could take a trip to another country. The last thing I wanted to do though, was leave this life behind. I would have time in the future to see the world.
I remembered the strange heaviness of the silver ring on my finger and twisted it about. My vision became downcast and I sighed in frustration. "What I want, Mother, is something I don't think Mera is ready to give me."
She gently lifted my chin and gave me her signature smile, "that’s one thing Mother Merathora has kept from me, honey. I don't know when or how she plans to speak with you about it, or free you. When she is ready to release the both of you, she will." Mother kissed me gently on the forehead and sighed deeply, as if trying to absorb the frustration in my heart, "I want her to be free too, sweety, but we must obey the wishes of my Mother."
When Edora saw her words had no effect on me she draped her arm over me and squeezed me tightly against her body. Although it was comforting, I still couldn't get the thought of Tesra's imprisonment out of my head. My eyes drifted to her. She was chatting with Tama, but, in some way I knew she was reserved. I could sense it in her thoughts. In her relaxed state she was completely open to me. Her thoughts drifted in and out of different areas. She thought of Tama, of Caitlyn, and me. She still didn't hold me as high as Caitlyn or her sister, of that I could tell. Even with how she has acted, who could say how she would behave at her full potential? Would anything change? Would she still hold me at a pleasant position in her heart? Perhaps she controls her thoughts to accelerate her freedom? Would Mera notice?
"Do you trust her?" My eyes turned to Mera, who was staring at me intently. "I can't see her thoughts as easily as you, Eric. After speaking with you, I know more goes on in your brain than I once gave you credit for. So tell me. Do you trust her?"
I sighed and leaned back in the chair. I knew the table overheard her words and Tesra was surely watching me. Waiting for what I would say. "Yes, Mera. With my life. I trust her."
Her eyes narrowed and she leaned over the table. Her appearance was intimidating. "If she didn't have your well being impressed upon her with the Servants Ring would you still be able to tell me that?"
I closed my eyes tightly. "If you've never given me time to experience who she truly is than I can't tell you that. Take away these rings, than I'll tell you. That's my request."
She sighed in frustration and stood up. "I can't do that Eric. Anything you want, money, cars, luxury, servants..."
In my frustration and anger I interrupted her, "I don't need any of that crap! I need to see who Tesra really is! Not this!"
The force of her hand slapping the table made everyone jump back, "she had her chance Eric! Don't think for the tiniest moment that anything you say can change what I've set in motion! Don't forget who I am or what I'm capable of!"
I roared in frustration and jumped off my chair. As I stormed off towards the house I heard Mera's frightening voice behind me, "don't you dare turn your back on me, Eric!"
Strange electrical impulses sparked through my skin and I felt myself turning. She was controlling me with her voice. I shook and trembled as I tried to break her hold over me. "Merathora...you.." I gasped as her hold on me strengthened.
"Return to your seat, Eric, we're not finished."
My right foot raised slightly, it took all of my willpower to freeze myself yet still speak at the same time through gritted teeth. "M...Mera, you asked (gasp) you asked me once, to...to show you my love for...those....for those close to me....this is it...Mera...this is it."
After a brief moment of struggling she released me and I fell down on my hands and knees, gasping for breath. In the corner of my eye I saw her swiftly leave the table and in a flash of bright light she was gone. Mother was soon by my side and helping me up. Tesra was on my other arm, her unexpected gentleness was soothing. She hugged me to her tightly. It wasn't the bear hug I had become accustomed to from the guardians, but a tender embrace. Caitlyn appeared before me and I felt drawn into her arms. "I'm sorry Caitlyn. Everything was so nice tonight and I fucked it all up didn't I?"
She caressed my cheek gently, "it's alright Eric, I had a perfect time tonight." She pressed her forehead to mine and smiled a calm, heart warming smile.
I felt a hand gently caress my shoulders and I turned to see Bena with Julia holding her hand. Julia came to me and hugged me tightly, "I'll see you tomorrow, Eric." She hesitated for a moment, "if...if you need some time to think tonight...or...or tomorrow, you can come in late if you need to." She kissed me gently on the cheek and backed up.
I forced a smile, "no, I think I'll be ok, I just..." I sighed and lowered my eyes, "I just need to think, for just a little while."
Bena picked up my chin and gave me a serious eye, "you're more than welcome to spend some time with us if you need to, it will help you relax."
I grasped her hand firmly, "We'll see, Bena."
Both her and Julia smiled with a sense of hope as they left. Soon, all five of my loved ones surrounded me. Mother, Caitlyn, Tama, Ellora and Tesra. They hugged each other tightly while I was caught in the middle. The warmth of their bodies calmed my troubled thoughts and I sighed deeply. "Thank you everybody, I'm sorry for turning the night sour. I just hope Merathora isn't too angry with me. I don't know what came over me. I need to apologize to her, if she'll even want to see me."
Mother hugged me to her tightly as the others released me, "though my Mother might seem extreme to you, it's because of her that we've come this far. Our species perseveres because of her discipline and commitment to our renewal." She knelt down, her face was now level with mine. "What you did today was very brave. For so long she has been the driving part of this colony. The stress can change you. That's why she's curious about you, you seem to pick at the rock that's encased her sense of love and compassion that she’s had to bury deep inside for the sake of our colony."
Even after what Mother said I still couldn't get over what she had told me, what I've set in motion. Is she simply playing games with my heart to give her race children for their future? I know the Mothers can cause humans to be more receptive, does that mean I've had no choice since the beginning? After all of this she put me through, she's achieving just the opposite of what she wanted. Instead of bringing us closer, these rings are keeping us apart. Is this something she anticipated? She's an alien queen, far older than any human on earth. Who knows what she could be thinking.
"I'm sorry everybody, I just...I need to be alone for a little while." I turned to Mother, "I'm going to take a walk, I'll be back by bed time, I promise."
I didn't give them time to object before I was already walking around the house and towards the sidewalk. The sky was clear and beautiful. The city lights in the distance illuminated the sparse clouds and among the few stars that were visible were streaking orbs of light, flitting back and forth. The calm glow of the street lamps illuminated my path and not a soul was around. At such a distance, Tesra's thoughts were barely a whisper and I found it easy to silence them by humming Mother's song.
Before I realized it I was passing a local dive bar. Different people were smoking and bantering with each other about who knows what. Is what they have to tell each other have any real bearing on their lives? I sighed and pinched my brow, have I become something that I loathe? Have I become arrogant? Being in such the position to aid this species in rebuilding something they have lost, do I deserve the ability to hold myself above my fellow man? Is this something that Mera was hoping to achieve? To distance myself from my humanity?
Once I passed the bar I saw a tall figure leaning against a lamp post. I recognized the body of a guardian almost immediately. As I got close I recognized her as Tima, the blond haired Valkyrie from earlier today. Even in the modest light of the street lamps she was beautiful. "Come to keep an eye on me? I think I can handle myself out here."
She rolled her eyes and began to follow me, "no, Tama's watching you. I'm not working right now, so I thought I'd try to catch you when you weren't already occupied."
I sighed and glared back at her, "occupied huh? I guess I really am just some vending machine to your species huh?"
"That's kind of an awful thing for you to say isn't it?"
"Is it?" I stopped and turned to face her, "why are you here? To convince me to lighten up and deal with everything like a good little boy? To go back and jump into Mother's arms and forget my feelings?"
I groaned in frustration and turned back around. After a few steps I heard her voice behind me, "I was hoping to take up your offer on getting to know me, but I guess you're too full of yourself to think of anyone else."
I stopped and closed my eyes. "Is that really why you're out here?"
"You think I would lie to you? Where would that get me Eric? In your pants? I could take what I want but that's not who I am."
I turned around and lowered my eyes, "so, it's coincidence that after everything that happened tonight you would happen to show your face knowing it would cheer me up."
When I looked up at her she had her eye raised in a curious expression. Her beautiful bright blue orbs reflected the lights of the street lamps and her thick muscular arms squeezed her tits together into delicious cleavage. "What do you think? Suppose what you said was true? What difference does it make?"
After running my hand through my hair I looked at her apologetically, "look, Tima, I'm sorry about what I said, really. But...can you tell me with complete honesty that everything," I opened my arms theatrically, "that everything hasn't been some intricate plan to get me in the mood to..."
She laughed, "wow...really Eric...really?"
I scrunched my brow, "what? What's so funny?"
Moving forward she pressed her finger against my chest, it wasn't a forceful prodding that the other guardians would give me, "nobody has ever forced you to do anything." Her hand gestured towards my crotch, "yeah, we healed you and made you a bit better down there," she touched my forehead lightly, "but up here is off limits. Don't you think my sister Tesra would have been changed already?" She gestured back from where I came, "everything that's been done to help you has made you happy hasn't it? Caitlyn, Julia, your job. All you've got to stress over now is why you insist in belittling everything we've done for you."
I threw up my arms in frustration, "it's like I said, Tima, It's only so that I'll become this passive little male who jumps at the chance to use his dick."
She rolled her eyes and waved her hand dismissively, "so I guess you're feelings towards Edora or Caitlyn were never real either."
"Like hell they're not! How could you know how much I love them? Do you know what love is Tima?"
Stepping closer she stared down at me defiantly, "do you? Apparently all their love for you is a farce."
I groaned and moved to walk away, "whatever, leave me alone."
"No."
I turned around and glared at her, "did you hear me? I've already fucked my relationship with Mera and Tesra, I don't need another guardian to get trapped because of me."
"Trapped?" Her eyes were opened wide and she looked genuinely surprised, "I know Tesra well enough to know that what you just said is complete bullshit." She gestured towards the ring on my finger, "if that's how you really think of her than maybe you should just take the ring off, at least she'll be free of you."
"What? Free of me? I don't want her dead, I want her to make her own decisions! If she cares for me, and I know she does, than I want to know that it's her choice! Not this," I waved the ring in her face, "not this fuckin ring!"
She crossed her arms and chuckled at me, "so, you admit it's her choice than?"
"Yea! Of course it's..." I slapped my forehead and groaned in frustration.
"So, Eric, are you going to give up on her? I know as well as you that mistakes can be made and we all must be held accountable." She gestured towards the way ahead, "so...you can keep walking alone if you want."
After a deep throated sigh I held out my hand to her, "no."
She smiled and grasped my hand, she was far gentler than the other guardians. Though her body could intimidate me any other time, her tender glances and supportive tone was like a breath of fresh air.
During our walk in the street light I had a better opportunity to appreciate her body. She was taller and more lithe than the other guardians I've seen but she was no less impressive. Her face was almost elfish in it's angles yet it still maintained the unmistakable features of Mera. She was still wearing her body armor which showed she was telling the truth about recently getting away from her work.
"I'm sorry Tima, for what I said. I had a rough night so far and I guess I let my emotions get the better of me." I looked up at her and saw she was smiling brightly at me, "I would like to know you better."
She squeezed my hand gently, "why's that? Tama said you can talk a mean talk to get into a girls pants." She blushed and eyed me with a slight devious expression. "Why are you interested in me Eric?"
I snickered and smiled up at her, "so, you're saying if I play my cards right..." I hummed to myself as my eyes took a brief scan of her beautiful form. "You're gentle. Supportive, caring. Not something I saw right away from Tama or Tesra. You're beautiful. You're eyes are what caught me at first. They're like the blue sky, open and endearing." I reached out and tentatively caressed her long blonde hair, "you're not overconfident, you love, you feel. I know that now." Before I could continue she pulled me against her gently and pressed her lips to mine.
When she released me she was blushing brightly and had a calm, yet somewhat nervous smile, "thank you, Eric, I needed that."
Smiling up at her I took her hand and interlaced my fingers with hers. Finding her hand was too large I had to double up a few fingers to find a comfortable grasp, "so, what troubles you than?"
She smirked and laughed lightly, causing her tits to shimmy enticingly in her body armor, "you're serious aren't you? You really want to know about me?"
I laughed and pressed my body against her playfully, "yea, so, what’s the matter? You helped me out, let me try and help you, ok?"
After a taking a breath she looked down at me worriedly, "I'm bored, there's a family I watch, they live in a pretty awful neighborhood but they can't move because they're teachers at a school for underprivileged kids." She sighed and looked up to the sky, "it's selfish of me to feel this way knowing what they are doing for the children, it's just, nobody in their right mind would try anything with me. So..." She waved her hand in the air, "there you have it. Exciting?"
"How did you get time off?"
She smiled at me, "I asked Tama to stand in for a little while, it was pretty tough convincing her to give me some time alone with you tonight. She's fiercely protective of you."
"Yea," I said exasperatingly, "you went through all that trouble and I pushed you away, some guy I am."
"Hey!" She said as she pulled me against her, the slight feel of her strength and the brief contact made my heart leap in my chest, "don't say that. It was still worth it."
We shared a brief smile. Her eyes gleamed like blue gems in the dim lights and her smile melted my anger and frustration away like candle wax. I pulled her hands, which, actually pulled me to her and I hugged her tightly, "thank you for being here with me, I guess I didn't need to be alone after all."
She held me tightly and hummed in contentment, the gentleness of her arms contrasting with her potential strength was both reassuring and comforting. Placing her arms underneath mine she gently lifted me up and pressed her lips to mine. I experimentally pressed against her soft lips with my tongue and she reciprocated with her own. When I wrapped my arms around her neck to support myself she lowered her hands and supported me by my ass. She began to squeeze it rhythmically. In this instance she used some of the strength that her well toned muscles afforded her and it made me gasp as her slick tongue invaded my mouth. Eventually she released me and looked upon my face pleadingly, "I...I have an apartment..." She closed her eyes and sighed as she set me down gently, "I'm....Eric, I can't keep Tama too long, she worries about you."
"I can arrange to have an escort take over now and than, as long as you give me a proper notice." We turned around to see Tama waiting silently behind us. She had a smug look on her face, "I knew you two would hit it off, I told you, Tima, he's a piece of work."
I rolled my eyes, "yea, I'm right here, Tama."
She eyed me with her 'I'm going to fuck you to death tonight' look. "I was going to have some fun with you tonight but Tesra begged me to let you sleep with her, don't make me change my mind."
My defeated look made Tama and Tima laugh. Tima lightly held my hand and pulled me closer, "I liked this walk with you, Eric," she chuckled, "well, the latter part of it anyways." She leaned over and pecked me on the lips, "Tama can get in touch with me, so please, when you have the time, lets go do something. I don't really care what."
I reached up and caressed her blushing cheek making her sigh in happiness, "alright, Tima, I'll do that." I turned to Tama, "do we have enough time to walk home?"
She shook her head, "I'm afraid not, I'm cutting it close as it is." She came over to Tima and gave her a powerful hug and an uncharacteristically gentle kiss on the cheek, "have a good night, sister."
Tima backed away and smiled brightly, "good night," she turned to me, "good night Eric, please, stay in touch ok?"
I nodded, "don't worry, I will."
After we parted ways, Tama and I walked nearly half the way back home in silence until Tama spoke. "Merathora is really upset with you."
Closing my eyes for a moment I ran my fingers through my hair and took a deep breath, "she should be, I was pretty stupid the way I acted, I didn't realize what I did jeopardized any chance with Tesra." I chuckled silently to myself, "looks like I have a few things to learn as well."
When she didn't comment on what I said I took it as a invitation to continue. "I took what was given to me for granted. I guess...I just wish that Mera was more transparent to me. Everything's been so secretive but it seems everyone expects me to do my best and roll with what I'm offered. It's not so simple. I'm not a clone like you Tama, I can't interpret the intentions of your creator with a glance. I feel sometimes like my love for all of you is the carrot and Mera's holding the stick."
"What do you mean by that?" Tama asked, but she didn't look back to me, she just continued to scan our surroundings ahead, checking for danger or whatever.
"Well, I mean...I'm glad to help, obviously this symbiosis is rewarding. But, how much control do I have in my life? If I truly wanted to, could I just walk away? I wouldn't do that to Mother, you, Tesra, Caitlyn, or anyone else. But...I can't shake the feeling that Mera is controlling me, trying to turn me into this...archbreeder and if she toys around with my life any more, I'd end up doing it willingly."
"Would you?" She asked, "become this archbreeder?"
I shrugged to myself, "by choice, no, not right now anyways. I've dreamt of it, situations like that. Is it pleasurable? You're damn right it is. But I like my freedoms too. I'd like to be able to just...drop whatever I'm doing and just take a walk. No sex, no noise, just me and my thoughts."
Tama hummed in thought, "you used to do that didn't you? Take walks and think. We thought nobody was with you because nobody would be with you."
I looked at her curiously, she'd never been this articulate before. She usually looks at me when she talks too. I decided to try and play it as if I didn't realize who she was. "Well, honestly, with Tesra's thoughts in my head it's not as easy anymore. I'm glad Tima was with me, she helped clear my head." I took a deep breathe and steeled myself. "I think I'm beginning to understand Mera's position, I just wish I wasn't on the back seat on this ride."
She laughed, "it is a journey for you, no?"
"Yes, I suppose it is. Except I'm worried that in this journey I am no more a pilot than I am a passenger." I stopped walking which caused her to halt abruptly. "Mera, I wish I knew what you were thinking. You know I love you all, you're like a family. I want to help you, I really do. But I need to know that I can trust you all with my life and I don't just mean my body. I want to live. When you tell me with complete honesty that all of this is real, all the love for me, and from me, is real. Than I'll trust you. I'll trust you completely, Mera."
When she turned I saw the blue glow emanating from Tama's eyes. She hesitated for a long while, whether she was gathering her thoughts or deciding if she wanted to lie or tell the truth I couldn't tell. "I knew Tesra would react poorly when she met you. I was counting on you to help her, just like Tama herself hoped you would. It wasn't a surprise to me that she lost patience with you." She ran her hand through Tama's long black hair. "She was never in danger of termination. Never in my long existence have I terminated my own children. It was difficult for me to threaten her in such a way. Does that make me human Eric? Using death as a threat to help my children better themselves?"
I had no idea what to say, was I right all along? Was I being used? But...in this way, does that make it right? "I...Mera, I want to help Tesra."
She moved forward slowly and rested her hand on my shoulder, "than show her how to be human." She lifted my hand gently and made me see the silver band on my finger, "I'm sorry for deceiving you, Eric. If you knew why I had done this you would have rejected me the moment I gave you the ring. Only you can put it on." She sighed, "and only you and Tesra can take it off. Just know that, if you do, Tesra may never become the guardian she needs to be. Eric, I need you to trust me."
My eyes fell to the pavement as thoughts swirled in my head, "I don't like this, Mera. I don't like having this much control over a person's life."
Her hand squeezed my shoulder reassuringly before gently caressing my cheek. "It's a heavy responsibility I've burdened you with, I know. Tesra has been this way for a long time. She..." Mera hesitated before taking a long breathe, "she failed a mission once, and only once. The couple she was protecting, the female was being abused by her mate, something that we missed on a screening. She hid it from Tesra and the rest of us to protect her mate. One night, Tesra witnessed first hand the male's abuse and she overreacted. In her grief the female lashed out at Tesra, breaking her heart. She's blamed him and every other man ever since."
I caressed her hand and looked up to those brilliant glowing eyes. "I'll do my best to help her."
She sighed in relief, "thank you Eric, that's all I ask." She lowered her hands and smiled down on me. Her eyes blinked and she nearly lost her balance. "This has tired me greatly, I'm afraid I must say good night."
"Alright Mera, I'm...I'm sorry about earlier." I lowered my head, "good night."
I felt her hand gently caress my cheek as she raised my chin and pecked me lightly on the lips, "I'm sorry as well Eric, it's a delicate situation we're in. Farewell, until I call again."
She chuckled lightly as Tama's soft brown eyes returned. She cocked her head to the side, "I don't suppose I could convince you to tell me what she said..."
Looking down at my hand I looked upon the Servants Ring with a mixture of frustration and acceptance. "She said that Tesra needs my help, and this is how I can do it." I smiled up at her, "she also said that there's no reason to be afraid of you. She said you're her little girl who sometimes needs a spanking."
Tama laughed, "a spanking huh," she grinned deviously, "at least she didn't specify who spanks whom."
I cringed and before I knew it she covered the distance between us and wrapped her powerful arms around me. She pressed her cheek to mine, her scent was enticing and the feel of her soft skin was soothing, even with the firm hug she gave me. "I'd squeeze you until you're cock burst, but I promised you a night with Tesra." She held me before her so that my feet were dangling off the pavement and I was face to face with her. "We all know how much you care for all of us. Tesra..." She lowered her gaze for a moment before smiling at me, "she didn't realize how much you cared about her until you stood up to Mera for her."
Tama gently set me down and squeezed my shoulder, "let's get going, it's passed our bed time and Edora's probably worried sick."
At this realization my heart sank into my stomach, "oh, Mother! Shit!" We both ran back home as fast as we could. Well, truthfully, Tama ran as fast as she could. It was a wild ride slung over the shoulder of my Cimmerian princess.
When I saw Mother's scowling face in the doorway I shrunk down under her gaze. I felt so small. "You promised you'd be back before bed time sweety,” she waggled a finger at me, “what have you got to say for yourself?"
I lowered my head, "I'm sorry Mother, I spent a lot of time talking with Tima and Mera, it won't happen again."
I felt her hand gently caress my shoulders as she pulled me against her soft body. Her warmth washed away the sour feelings within me. She lifted my chin and smiled down at me. Her gentle glowing eyes sent calming feelings through my soul and I felt at peace in her arms. "It's alright sweety, there's no reason to cry." She wiped a tear I didn't realize was traveling down my cheek. "I can never stay angry with you, honey, I love you."
Her soft body was welcoming and loving as I pressed myself into her tightly and wrapped my arms around her as far as they could go. As her love and warmth radiated through me all of the troubled thoughts and shitty memories of day melted away. "Mother, I love you...I love you." I wiped my tears off on her apron and pressed my face into her soft bosom. The wetness now staining my cheeks was no longer the tears I've shed but of the warm delicious gift of Mother's love. She ushered me inside as she shifted her apron and offered me her thick inviting nipple.
She lifted me up gently as I suckled of her sweet wholesome milk. She paced around the living room for some time as she rocked me back and forth and squeezed me tightly against her body. "I love you sweety, you should know. No matter what happens..." she kissed me gently on the forehead and caressed my cheek, "I'll never let you go." She carried me into the guest room where Tesra was waiting on her side of the bed, staring blankly at the wall. I suddenly realized that I had taken away her freedom while in her bedroom. Her thoughts where somewhat sad, but also hopeful. With a thought I gave her the freedom to be herself. She stood up slowly as Mother laid me gently onto the bed. She kissed me on the cheek, on the forehead, on the lips, again and again she pressed her lips to me as she continued humming her song. "I love you sweety, my Eric."
Mother gestured to Tesra who lowered her head subserviently and approached slowly. Mother caressed her cheek gently and ran her hand through Tesra's long red hair, "Tesra, you look so nice, you didn't have to wear anything for Eric." Mother pecked Tesra on the cheek, "I know you'll take care of my sweetheart, I trust you." Mother turned to face the both of us, "have a good night you two." She smirked and waggled her finger at me, "if I have to drag you out of bed tomorrow, sweety, you'll be sorry."
I smiled up at her as I sat up on my elbows, "don't worry Mother, I'll be up."
She scrunched her brow, "you better be, sweety, I'll have Tama punish you if you're late to work." My body shivered at the implications of her threat. Mother walked over to the door and smiled at us, "sleep tight you two, love you."
"Love you." Tesra and I said in unison.
As Mother closed the door Tesra smiled at me nervously. She slowly moved onto the bed. my eyes traveled around the room, admiring the changes made to the guest room when I noticed Tesra's sad face. "I'm sorry for what I did to your things, Eric."
I reached out and caressed her cheek gently, "don't worry about it, that's not what I was thinking about, I was just admiring how Mother made this room bigger for you and Tama, that's all."
She smiled at my words. Her shining green eyes were captivating. I could stare into them long into the morning, punishment or no, she was beautiful and I was prepared to stay up with her all night If need be. She cautiously extended her muscular arm. "Eric, am...am I truly beautiful to you?" Her eyes lowered and her smile softened, "usually you can't control yourself around me."
I grasped her arm and pulled it onto me so that it's weight lay heavily on me. My fingers traveled along the edges of her muscles, admiring their density and power. When she reached behind me and pulled me against her I didn't resist. My hands traveled to her back. Though she was covered by a simple white shirt I could feel the lines of her muscular shoulders and ribs. She gasped and pulled me closer, "that...that's it Eric."
The feeling of her stiffening nipples in my chest sent tiny pulses of electricity into my core and I shivered in her grasp. She gently pushed her left arm under my body and pulled me on top of her. She rolled over so that I was straddling her. When she slipped her hands around my waist and began to lift my shirt I raised my arms so that she could lift it off.
Her eyes blinked at the sight of my naked chest. Though it was muscular and fit, it was far, far less impressive than hers or any other guardian's. I was worried at first that she would be displeased with my body, but instead I gasped as her large delicate hands traveled along my body. Her fingers lingered on my chest. She kept them there for a long time, occasionally caressing, but always remaining on my pectorals. "You're so gentle with Caitlyn, even though you could hurt her with your new strength."
Releasing a deep sigh I laid down on her body. Her arms fell across my back and pressed me against her lightly. The touch we inflicted upon each other worked to raise our excitement. My body began to raise and lower as her breath quickened. "Why are you being so gentle with me, Tesra?"
She carefully picked me up and pulled me on top of her firm breasts. They worked as soft cushions while I lay on top of her, our eyes gazing into one another's. "I don't want to risk pushing you away, or hurting you." Her eyes shifted to the wall, I could sense thoughts rolling in her head. "I hurt someone once. He deserved it but..." Her eyes returned to mine and she smiled weekly, "I hurt someone else because of what I did."
I moved forward and let my head rest on her shoulder, "you thought that by pushing me away you wouldn't risk losing Caitlyn?"
Her sigh raised my body, forcing my torso deeper into her tight cleavage. "In a way, yes. I thought you were just like the man I hurt. Someone so small, yet so significant, I assumed you were like him. Manipulating everyone around you." She squeezed me against her tightly, causing my breath to escape me. She shivered as her actions made my cock twitch against her taut abs. She raised her hand after a moment and gazed at the ring. "I deserve this for what I did to you. I hurt Caitlyn more than I realized, I had no idea what kind of person you are or how kind you could be. Tama...she tried to tell me but I thought she became soft."
Laughing lightly I squeezed my legs together against her torso, her ribs didn't budge at all. "Tama's the last person I would call soft, she can be pretty brutal." I looked up at her, "you can too."
She smiled and squeezed me against her tits, "is that how you want me to be?"
"You can be however you wish to be, Tesra"
Placing her hands around my chest she gently lifted me so that I was straddling her again. When she pulled off her shirt I was in awe of her body. Her large tits rested high and perky on her broad chest. Her densely packed muscles created slopes and valleys of flesh on her bones. I ran my hands along her body, admiring the rigid, powerful tendons and thews beneath my fingers. She moaned and squirmed beneath me. "Please...Eric...don't stop."
I moved lower and pulled her shorts off, revealing her glistening slit. I closed my eyes as I explored her powerful thighs and abs with my hands, "Eric...don't stop looking at me...It makes me....it makes me...oooohh...." She shivered and squirmed about as I ran my fingers lightly along her slightly swollen vulva, when I briefly grazed her tender inner flesh she jerked beneath me, nearly throwing me from her thighs. My finger was moist from the contact and when I tasted it, it reminded me of the citrus flavor of their tongue's fluid.
"Tesra, show me your tongue." She gazed up at me nervously before opening her mouth and revealing her long pink organ. It snaked out through her lips like a writhing serpent to rest on her stomach. As I touched her body around her lightly twitching pussy her tongue would throb and issue out small drops of her clear sweet smelling fluid. "Use it to pleasure yourself." As her tongue began to travel towards her waiting crevasse I leaned over and let my tongue run across it's pulsing warmth. She gasped and placed her hands on my head to keep me over her slithering length. Instead of using it on herself, however, I felt it completely engulf my cock and suck powerfully at my tool. "Oh...shit....Tesra..." She pressed my face against her dense abs. Her hot fresh sweat coated my cheeks and flooded my nostrils with her musk. Her tongue was convulsing underneath me and I felt it squirm in time to her rhythmic sucking.
When I was getting close she pulled it off, leaving me gasping for breath. When my passion edged away from the cliff she used her prehensile organ to guide me into her waiting embrace. I groaned when her muscles worked in talented motions to pull me into her convulsing pussy and trap me within her tightness. I tried to pull myself out, even a little bit to begin thrusting but she held me there tightly. She reached out and grasped my hands with a firm grip. It dawned on me than that I was now surely at her mercy. Though she couldn't hurt me, just like Tama, I no longer had a chance in hell of controlling her lust. My eyes shut tight as her tongue began to climb upwards along my body, tasting the sweat forming on my skin on the way. As her tongue pressed itself against my lips I could feel the slight tingling of the sweet fluids as they seeped from her tongue's small opening.
Giving into my trust of her I opened my mouth to allow her entrance. I enjoyed the taste of her sweet juice as it filled my mouth. It energized me and sent my lust soaring, yet I couldn't act on it in the least as I was completely helpless in her grasp. She retracted her tongue out of my slurping mouth and pulled it back into her own. I watched as she smacked her lips and ran her tongue over her lips.
She grinned deviously as she released my arms. I wanted to fall upon her and squeeze her breasts as tightly as I could yet my body was unresponsive. She lowered her right hand to hold and squeeze my ass and she used the other to hold my body against her. Slowly she rose from the bed and onto her knees. She had me held against her tightly so I wouldn't fall. My rock hard cock remained trapped within her clenching embrace and she had almost my entire upper body squeezed tightly within her cleavage.
Slowly she began using her vaginal muscles to push me out of her and her powerful arm to pull me back in. My groans of pleasure were muffled by her smooth firm tits and the only sound I could hear was the steady beating of her heart and the air entering and escaping her lungs. "Ooohh...Eric....you feel so good....so soft....so...so good." She squeezed me tightly, forcing the air from my body. I nearly screamed in pleasure as her pussy constricted again and again on my dick. Her juices gushed out onto my crotch and she fell back onto the bed, bringing me down with her. "Eric! Oh fuck you're so good. You're such a good toy, I feel so good with you inside of me."
She began to use both of her muscular arms to push and pull my hips, I felt like a dildo, being used for her pleasure. Her mind was open to me so I opened my own to her. Pleasure and passion poured into me like searing hot lava. It made my body tense as an incredible heat welled up within me and burst forth into the world. When my scream of passion threatened to wake Mother, Tesra pulled my face into her cleavage, silencing the sounds of my screaming and groaning. My release seemed to be endless, spurred on and enhanced by her sweet citrusy fluids that saturated my body. Her own screams were audible through her clenched teeth and pursed lips. Eventually she had to shove her hand into her mouth to silence her screams.
Finally after an insurmountable period of time we were left panting and sweating in each other's arms. With my body finally free of her drug's influence I was able to relax upon her and hold her gently. She draped her strong arms over me. Occasionally she would gently squeeze me against her as we caught our breath. Slowly I raised my head up to look upon her face and I saw what looked to be tiny streams of tears traveling down her smooth freckled cheeks. She closed her eyes tightly and shook her head, as if trying to throw the rivulets of water from her face. "Please Eric, don't tell Tama."
I crawled over her body and when I reached her beautiful face I kissed her as deeply as she deserved at this wonderful moment. I placed my arms around her neck and squeezed her tightly as I pressed my tongue against her quivering lips. Her chest heaved as she held me tight. She placed her hand gently upon the back of my head and pulled me tightly against her. I could feel her tears trickling over my cheeks as she cried. "Eric....Eric...please forgive me....I...I don't want to hurt you...."
I gently kissed her cheek and squeezed her tightly. "I know, Tesra, I trust you...please don't worry."
When I kissed her lips I felt her talented tongue pass my lips and plunge into my mouth. Her sweet juice filled my mouth and drained into my stomach. I was soon renewed and stone hard. My groaning voice was muffled by the tongue she kept squirming in my mouth. Lowering her hands she guided my return towards her hot canal as her tongue extended while continuously pumping its treasure into my body (pump pump pump). Pleasure pounded in my body and mind as my cock exploded like a geyser into her clenching and contracting embrace. As her tongue pumped and pumped of her deliriously delicious nectar, it's nutrients would return to her body in the form of my endlessly spurting cock. My screams of passion were silenced by her pulsing and throbbing tongue filling my mouth completely as it traveled further and further down my throat, feeding it's gift directly into my body (pump pump pump). All of my sensations began to fade, leaving me with only the feel of her slick tongue pumping and pumping endlessly and my cock, spewing into the most intoxicating pussy in the world.
For hours that night I drifted in an out of half sleep and half consciousness. At one point Tesra straddled me with her powerful legs while flooding her sweet juices down my throat, forcing my cock to continuously erupt into her hot constricting vice. And other times she simply used me as she's done before, as a phallic toy, plunging Into her repeatedly using the strength and endless energy of her muscular arms. There was one unforgettable moment where Tesra was sucking my cock dry with her long tongue while she had her dense pink nipple shoved forcefully into my mouth. She was putting pressure on my chin, forcing me to bite down on it. The last thing I remember, is Tesra pulling me against her tightly as if I were a small teddy bear and hearing her deep sigh of satisfaction and happiness.
------------
"Huh...what..." I awoke somehow on my feet. Tesra and Mother were working together to dress my unconscious body. The smell of hot coffee warmed my senses even as the morning light glinting through the windows forced my eyes to squint. "I'm...I'm awake..."
When Tesra set me down my knees wobbled and I had to support myself by holding onto Mothers wide hips. "I told Tama you didn't want to wake up this morning, sweety, she's looking forward to punishing you." Mother giggled sweetly as she gently pinched my cheek.
I grasped her hand and squeezed it lightly while I finished getting my balance, "I'm looking forward to it."
Once I got a drink of coffee spiked with Mother's milk I began to perk up and remember everything that happened the night before. It also helped relieve the complete soreness all over my body. I don't think Tama ever worked me over this hard. I watched as Tesra sat across from me smiling brightly as she sipped her morning drink. "How are you feeling, Eric."
Chuckling lightly I swallowed another bite of the bagel in front of me. "Like a million bucks." She seemed confused and I realized she didn't catch on to the expression. I thought for a moment before testing her boundaries. "I feel like you were holding back."
Her eyes widened before narrowing in a devious glare, "are you challenging me? I seem to remember you being asleep during most of our fun."
I laughed as I leaned back, the ache of my ribs was slowly dissolving thanks to mother's help. "That's true, my endurance is increasing though I've noticed. I can take a lot more before your drugs knock me out."
She snickered as she downed the rest of her drink, "sweety," Mother said behind me, "I've got your things ready for work, get your rear in gear." I heard her hands clap and her foot stamp lightly on the floor.
She must have caught my cringe because she pinched my cheek playfully, "you told Julia you'd be at work on time today, I'm just holding you to your promise, honey." She helped me off of the large chair and squeezed me to her bosom tightly, "I heard you two going at it all night, I'm proud of you sweety." I blushed as she pressed my face into her large soft breast. Before I knew it she shifted her apron to the side and presented her fat leaking nipples to me. "You're still weak from all your hard work so drink up sweety, you'll need it today." I obliged without argument and latched on to her full left breast. I wrapped my hands around its immensity and gently squeezed her soft pliable flesh, doing my best to coax out the warm tasty jets of her milk. In the corner of my vision I saw Mother heft her right breast and offer it to Tesra. She nervously rose from her seat and pulled the thick inviting nipple into her mouth. The kitchen was soon filled with the sounds of slurping lips and throaty moans as we drank our fill of Mother's precious gift.
When I finished, Mother used her free hand to wipe the remaining drops from my mouth and her nipple with her apron. Tesra continued to drink. She had almost her entire large areola in her mouth and was sucking powerfully at Mothers breast. Finally, with a contented sigh, Tesra released Mothers large breast and it fell to her belly with a light slap. Mother giggled and caressed both of our heads. "My you two where thirsty, perhaps I should have fed you last night."
I hugged myself to her soft pleasant body and she soon had her arms surrounding me. "I love you Mother, I don't want to go to work today, I want to stay here with you."
She moved down to her knees and hugged me tightly to her soft breasts. She kissed me tenderly on my forehead before pecking me on the lips. "I know, honey, but you have a promise to keep to Julia." She released me and grabbed my thermos off the counter. "Tell Bena I said hello, will you sweety?"
"I will, Mother," she handed me the thermos and fixed my hair, "thank you. For everything."
She pinched my cheek lightly, "don't worry yourself, sweety, just do what you can for Bena and Julia today."
Her tender and loving eyes warmed my soul as they gazed down on me. "I will Mother, have a good day."
I was given a pleasing view of her cleavage as she leaned over and planted a wet kiss on my forehead, "you too sweety, be good for Mother." She turned to Tesra. In a move that surprised me Tesra fell into Mothers arms and squeezed her tightly. Mother patted her on the back and made cooing noises while gently rocking Tesra back and forth. "You're a good girl, Tesra, watch out for my sweetheart ok?"
She released Mother and stepped back, "I will, ma’am, don't worry."
After we left the house and got into the car I sighed when I saw Mother leaning out of the doorway and waving to us. We waved back as I pulled out and began the drive to work. We didn’t even get out of our neighborhood before I heard Tesra speak nervously. "Last night...that wasn't a dream, was it Eric?"
I turned to see her bright emerald eyes beaming and a calm smile on her face. "If that was a dream, Tesra, than I hope to experience it again."
Her hand grasped my thigh gently before tracing the contours of my body. "I wasn't too rough with you was I?" She sighed, "I know you like it that way sometimes but..."
Lowering a hand from the steering wheel I squeezed her's gently, "there's nothing to worry about," I smirked, "remember that time in the parking lot? I want to see that again."
She narrowed her eyes and squeezed my hand, "I was angry with you than Eric, I..." She hesitated and lowered her eyes, "I was frustrated."
"Me too. I knew what would happen if I thought about you, or sneaked peaks at you but I couldn't help myself."
I gasped when her hand left mine and made its way onto my crotch. "You think about me, Eric?"
Only a desperate moan left my lips as her hand covered my crotch and gently squeezed. While my concentration was fully devoted to the road and the rhythmic pressure on my quickly stiffening cock she released her tongue. It snaked around my hand and the steering wheel yet still it stretched, coming dangerously close to my face. Her right hand gripped my thigh firmly, controlling the gas while her tongue steered the vehicle. Her stretching organ eventually pressed firmly against my lips and forced itself into my mouth. My muffled groans where silenced by her quickly thickening appendage. Soon her sweet juice trickled onto my tongue and warmed my body. Her left hand returned to its rhythmic squeezing and I helplessly thrashed about as I came in my pants, flooding my underwear with my spunk.
Eventually as my body came back under my control and my breath returned, Tesra released me and laughed in a sweet musical tone. That was the first time I really heard her laugh like that it and it was a delightful sound. When the car became silent I realized something. "Tesra, I can't hear your thoughts anymore, is something wrong?"
She sighed in happiness and let her eyes wander over the scenery, "it's because when I'm around you, you're all I think about." She looked at me nervously and let her hand rest on my thigh, "do...do you think..." She sighed in frustration and looked back at the buildings passing us by.
"Do I think what, Tesra? Is something the matter?"
Her beautiful green eyes returned to me, they were glistening with tears. "Do you think you could ever love me?"
My eyes closed momentarily and I shivered. My heart beat frantically in my chest and I looked upon her with tender eyes, "no, Tesra," she suddenly seemed hurt, "I fell in love with you a long time ago."
The emerald globes of her eyes teared up and she leaned her body against me. Her strong arms wrapped around me gently and she began to weep tears of joy. "Oh, Eric...Eric...thank you..." She squeezed me tightly and wiped her tears off on my shirt, "I love you, Eric."
I let my hand fall on the red crown of her beautiful head and I somehow found myself humming Mother's song. "I love you, Tesra, I'll never let you go."
It wasn't until I pulled into the parking garage of my work that the heavy atmosphere in the car let up. "Crap, I need a change of clothes."
Tesra reached into her combat bag and revealed a fresh pair of underwear, "I thought you might need these so I pulled them out of your dresser before we left."
After she handed them to me she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek before getting out of the car and making her way into the building. I watched her firm, muscular ass sway to and fro as she walked and I saw immediately that my stares had an effect on her. She turned around and gave me her frightening predatory glare. I stroked my cock as if in defiance of her threat. She visibly shivered before hastily making her way inside.
Once I changed my underwear in the car I went into the building and clocked in. I meditated for a moment before settling in to my work. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't become distracted with thoughts of my beautiful family. I jumped into the Ardvire accounts like a fiend. I told Julia I'd be done on Thursday and since today is the day, I have to hold on to that agreement. Halfway through the morning I had already finished my coffee and was on my way to the water cooler to fill it up.
"How are you doing today, sir?"
I turned to see Tesra smiling at me brightly from her post. Though she seemed quite happy, her mind trickled out a little bit of sadness. "I'm doing great, I'm trying to get this work done so I can't really think of anything else, you know what I mean?" I winked at her while I took a sip of the water.
Her eyes softened and her posture relaxed, "I do sir, good luck."
"Later." I waved to her as I went back to my desk and finished up my work. Not only was I going to finish before lunch but I was able to get the preliminary work done for the new client.
Just as lunch time rolled around I got a phone call. "Lunch time, Eric," It was Bena's voice. "I know there is a schedule for you to keep but since it only just started we are having lunch here, don't keep us waiting."
I rolled my eyes before gathering the recently printed files and set my desktop to sleep mode. Laura didn't hesitate to wave me into the office and when I entered Julia was the only person I saw. She was dressed in a tasteful dark blue business suit and had her hair tied up into a bun. Her glasses reflected the overhead lighting and her smile once again surprised me. "Mr. Haster...Eric, please, have a seat."
When she spoke to me she seemed a little nervous. "Julia, it's nice to see you today, you look good." My nonchalant manner seemed to calm her and she smiled when I set the files I finished on her desk.
"Are those what I think they are?" She flipped through them briefly while she smiled. "Excellent work, Eric." She set the files down, "like I promised, I've pushed the board meeting back until next month."
I sighed in happiness and leaned back in my chair. "Thank you, Ms. Lothrup."
Soft gentle hands fell on my shoulder and squeezed firmly, "Eric, what did I tell you about being so formal?"
I stood up from my seat to greet Bena but I was stunned to see not only Bena, but the ebony goddess Esoma and another beautiful Mother as well. She was a little thinner than her sisters but she made up for it with her beautiful alabaster skin and raven black hair. Seeing the three huge Mothers towering over me set my heart racing and I actually felt a tinge of anxiety knowing what might happen next. Bena pulled me from my trance by pulling me tightly against her bosom. I sighed at her touch and lost all the tension of the morning. "Can you get the blanket for us, baby?"
Julia stood quickly from her chair and went to the closet. Bena lifted my chin and smiled tenderly at me. "You're acquainted with me and Esoma, but this," she grasped my shoulders and pushed me gently towards the new Mother, "this is Emina, she was to be your partner today but after last night we decided to bring her here for you."
She was wearing the revealing garb of a sexy maid, similar to what Esoma wears. She extended her hands and I found myself falling into her grasp. "I'm glad to meet you, Mr. Eric, I've heard so much about you." While Emina held me tightly against her pleasing softness I saw Julia lay out the blanket and stand by patiently.
"It was too difficult to get the eggs out of the building last time Eric, so today we'll just have to save your gift for later." I shivered when I realized what Bena intended but I was helpless either way. All three Mothers smiled at me with tender faces. They all seemed uncomfortable by the heavy burdens of their full breasts. Emina gently picked me up and cradled me to her soft chest. Her milk soaked through her blouse and stained the black fabric. She began to gently kiss and caress my face with her lips as she laid me down on the blanket. "Because you were to visit her today she will get to experience you first."
At that, Bena knelt down and assisted Esoma in removing my clothes as Emina pulled off her milk soaked blouse and offered me her dark nipple. Her milk dribbled down the smooth expanse of her breasts to fall upon the blanket. She pressed her nipple to my lips and I took it in my mouth with a slurping gasp. Her sweet milk flowed across my tongue and sent pleasing sensations through my body. Before I realized it she was using her drug on me. I felt like I was floating in a cool river on a raft with the sun shining pleasantly on my body. Emina was on the raft straddling me. The sun reflected off of her pale alabaster skin and her long dark hair. Water from the river would occasionally splash on me and cool me off while Emina ground herself on my shaft. She leaned her large body over, casting shade over me entirely and offered her nipple to me.
My eyes opened to find myself back in Julia's office. Bena had her long pulsing tongue in my mouth pumping and pumping continuously of her sweet fluid. Emina had her large soft tits covering my lower body almost entirely while her squirming tongue was shoved through her cleavage and sucking powerfully on my dick. I felt a great tightness in my crotch and realized that it would only be a matter of time until they released my passion in a mind blowing eruption.
I watched enraptured as Esoma moved over me and straddled my body so that her huge firm behind was facing me. She gently lowered her pleasing ass onto my body and I instinctually gripped it with my hands and explored it's immensity. As soon as she started to grind herself over my body and smear her leaking pussy juices over me, Bena's tongue throbbed powerfully and filled my mouth to capacity as it pumped like a hose into my body. My mouth was forced open widely and my teeth pressed firmly into its hot flesh.
I was back on the river. This time I was at a campsite on the river's bank. Esoma's gorgeous ebony body was before me on her hands and knees and my cock was embedded to the hilt in her huge glorious ass. As my cock erupted into her, her body began to grow. My hands were planted firmly on her expanding ass and as her skin stretched beneath my fingers I would have to relocate them. In a short amount of time I was pulled aloft by her growing immensity and had to hold tightly onto her plush behind to remain impaled within her deliriously tight ass. Higher and higher I rose until my entire body couldn't reach beyond the edge of her gigantic cheeks. I thought that she would eventually burst with the quantity of jizz I was filling her with, but her body never grew unbearably tight, nor uncomfortable.
Something in my throat was squirming and I opened my eyes weekly to see Esoma pulling her slick tongue out of my mouth. "Thank you Eric, I..." she blushed, "I wanted to experience your visions again. I can't believe how much you love my body."
"We're cutting it close," Bena's voice seemed stern, "Emina, please." Before I realized what was happening, Emina's mouth covered mine and her tongue quickly filled the void on its way down my throat. Pleasure crashed through me like a hurricane and I started to cum moments before Bena could cover my dick with her tongue's orifice. In the corner of my vision I saw Julia laying naked on the blanket nearby, covered in sweat. Just as my vision began to dim I saw Esoma cover her completely with her huge soft body and thrust her tongue down her throat.
Colors and shapes warped in my vision and I realized the drugs were bringing me into another trance. I was in a huge barn strapped to a vertical table. I watched helplessly as Emina laid down on her back inside of her pen. She had horns on her head and a cows tail was wagging between her legs. A strange feeding apparatus was attached to her mouth and when I followed it, I saw the end was at the end of my huge, rigid dick. It squeezed upon my length and pulled the liquid pleasure from my balls like a vacuum.
Once Emina began to drink my endless supply of cum her already engorged tits began to flow over her torso. Hoses fell from the ceiling of the barn and attached themselves to her large erect nipples in order to relieve her of her growing burden. They weren't fast enough however, and soon she had become completely covered by her growing breasts. Ever so slowly her soft alabaster flesh crept closer and closer to my body until their immense softness encased me and exerted the pressure of their growth onto every inch of my skin. As her massive tits grew, so did the pressure on my body until I feared I would become crushed. The force on my body soon became too much and I screamed, yet my voice was muffled by the incredibly tight flesh pushing against my face.
I awoke sitting in Julia's chair. She was snoozing peacefully in my lap and had her slender arm draped over my shoulder. When I looked down at myself I was pleased to find myself completely dressed and clean. Bena was standing in front of the desk with her hands clasped together in front of her. "You two look so good together," she said softly, "my baby's doing so good, she's trying so hard to change her ways, thank you for helping, Eric."
With a soft grunt I placed my arms under her and carried her over to Bena. She pecked me gently on the forehead as I delivered Julia's sleeping body into her waiting arms. "Thank you for lunch, Bena." I winked at her as I left the office. The visions and memories of the experience where still fresh in my mind, but they were like a vivid dream, not quite as clear as reality should have been, yet real enough to leave me aching for more.
As I worked during the rest of the afternoon my mind drifted to Caitlyn. She was so beautiful last night and I hoped to spend time with her but after everything that happened I didn't have the chance. (Well,) I thought, (maybe tonight we can do something)
When I finished my work and turned my computer off I heard Tesra's thoughts in my head, (he hasn't thought about me all day, did I do something wrong? I wish I knew what he was thinking) An idea popped into my head and I blocked all thoughts of her out for the moment. I gathered my belongings and headed down towards the parking garage. She was standing there watching everyone and when she saw me her eyes locked on to me but her expression was blank and unfeeling. When she followed me into the car she remained silent. Her face had changed from her emotionless expression to one of worry. "Eric, what's wrong?"
"You want me to think about you, Tesra?"
She seemed confused and nervous, "Yes Eric...I...I want you to."
"Why?" I asked, "is it because it makes you feel good?"
"Yes Eric, it does, but it's not just that." When I didn't reply she decided to continue, "I like knowing that someone cares for me. I don't get horny all the time when you think about me. Just thinking pleasant thoughts about me make me feel good." When I felt her hand gently caress my arm I closed my eyes and willed all thoughts of her away. "Eric, why are you doing this?"
"Is the ring making you feel this way, or this what you really want?"
Her hand fell from my arm and she sighed deeply. "I honestly don't know, Eric, but...If Mother frees me, I don't want these feelings to stop. But..." she hesitated, "you're pushing me away, Eric, I want to feel you, to experience you, I love you."
"Prove it."
"What? Eric...why..." She caressed my thigh and squeezed my hand that rested on the shifter.
It was soon becoming difficult to shut her out. "That's not good enough."
She flinched, "what do you want me to do, Eric? You're confusing me."
"I love you, Tesra, please don't take this the wrong way but...if you want me to think about you than you're going to have to do something about it."
I crossed my arms and shut my eyes tightly. "Stop ignoring me, Eric." She squeezed my thigh and I pulled it away. I went to open the car door to leave but I was stopped when her fingers grabbed my waistband and pulled me back inside. When she tried to kiss me I covered my face with my arms. I could feel her growl through her chest and she started to pry my hands apart.
"This isn't going to work, Tesra, you...ERK!"
Her tongue muscled it's way passed my lips but didn't leak any of her sweet liquid. (I've heard enough out of your mouth.) Her body began to lightly shake, I couldn't help but think of what she might do to me if she took control. When she realized the game I was playing her efforts doubled. Since her mouth was occupied she used her mind's connection with me to communicate, (you think you can play games with me? I've bested males three times your size, you're an ant, a little man...) She pulled me against her tightly so that her firm tits where pressed flat to my back. Her tongue was now snaking over my shoulder and writhed inside of my mouth. (You want me to fill you up don't you? It makes it good for you doesn't it? Not this time, Eric.)
She pulled me against her so tightly I had to gasp for breath and at that moment she shoved her hand into my pants. Her other arm was holding me tightly, preventing my hands from gaining purchase. Her entire right hand filled the cavity in my pants and covered my cock and balls completely. Her thick pulsing tongue began to move in and out of my throat, it's slick surface somehow fed oxygen to me which allowed her to feed it's entire length into my body. More and more of her tongue pushed itself into my body. As she rhythmically squeezed my package and ground my back into her tits she would push another foot of her tongue into my body and pull it out an inch or two. Soon I could feel it squirming around in my guts. "Mmmmph!" I could hear Tesra laughing through the tongue flowing out of her mouth.
My eyes shut tight and all I could think about was Tesra's thick muscular body as it abused me and her continuously growing tongue as it worked itself throughout my body. Eventually it's coils completely filled my stomach to capacity. (Pump pump pump pump) her tongue had begun filling me with it's fluid, passing my throat completely. I was not able to taste its sweetness as it was being delivered straight into my stomach.
I thrashed against her helplessly as I became a slave to her will. (Pump pump pump) I could feel the liquid pleasure expanding her tongue as it flowed downwards towards my stomach. Each ounce of her juice increased my drive and my pleasure. With her hand squeezing my cock I was being brought to the brink and pulled back from the edge again and again. Her body now dominated my thoughts. (Oh god) I thought, (this is too much, I can't take it...) Her arm tensed and she crushed me against her tits. I could feel her tongue pulse as a surge of her liquid flooded into my body. She released her firm grip on my cock and as soon as I released into my pants I blacked out.
When I came to she was still pumping her fluids into my body and milking my cock. I could feel my endless supply oozing through my pants and down my legs. Finally I could feel her tongue pulling itself out of my body. She pulled her hand out of my pants and I saw it was completely covered in my spunk. As soon as her tongue left my mouth she used it to clean her hand. She then unceremoniously lifted my weakened body and dropped me back into the drivers seat. I could feel my pants squish as the jizz flowed down my legs and spilled onto the floor.
My body was shaking as I gripped the steering wheel. I couldn't think straight. My mind was like mush. "Drive, Eric. Don't make me control you." Trying to shake the experience out of my head I started the car and put it in reverse. Somehow I managed to make it onto the highway in the direction towards home.
Soon however, I had to pull over at a rest stop. My head fell to the steering wheel with a thud. "Holy shit, Tesra."
When she placed her hand on my shoulder I tensed up, but soon relaxed as she rubbed me gently. She carefully pulled me against her body and began to massage me with gentle caresses. "Are you going to be alright, Eric?"
I relaxed in her arms and let her comfort me. Tama never owned me so completely. I've never felt so helpless before. "I...I think so..."
She gently caressed my cheek and pulled my face towards her ruby lips, her eyes held the glimmer of a lovers gaze. "Do you trust me, Eric?" I closed my eyes and pressed my lips to hers. Her mouth slowly opened to allow her tongue to enter my mouth. The taste of her sweet delight calmed me and soothed away the tension and ache in my body. As she gave me the renewing kiss she pulled me against her and continued her gentle caring massage. (I love you, Eric...I love you...) A crystalline tear rolled down her cheek as she cradled me to her large muscular body. (I'll protect you, Eric, I'll never let anything hurt you.)
I breathed a sigh of relief when she gently placed me back in my seat. The maddening abuse she gave me was now a distant memory, something that I couldn't forget, yet something hazy and unrecognizable. I knew it was something to watch out for, yet the feelings it produced where beyond me. "Thank you, Tesra."
Her gentle hands caressed my thigh and smoothed out my hair, "you'll remember it completely in time, Eric, I won't take that from you, but I'll make it easier for you to deal with. If you shut me out like that again, I don't know if I can stop myself."
The remaining drive home was peaceful. I was able to shuffle my thoughts back into my normal pattern. The memories of the day organized themselves and I remembered how I wanted to spend time with Caitlyn. When I pulled into the driveway and saw Mother in the doorway I nearly leaped out of the car and ran into her arms. "Sweety, how was your day?"
I didn't answer her as I buried myself into her soft body. The smell of freshly baked cookies wafted through the doorway and the feel of her beating heart calmed me. She lifted me up and held me tightly to her soft breasts as she carried me inside with Tesra close behind. "I know you had a rough day, sweety, I'll help you feel better, let Mother take care of you..." I pressed my face into her soft bosom and sighed in happiness. She sat down at the kitchen table and held me firmly in her lap. Her breasts pressed pleasingly into my back and her hands were draped across my waist.
Before me on the table were trays of hot, chocolate chip cookies. Mother reached over me and pulled one of the delicious morsels off of the tray. She blew on it for a moment before offering it to me. I opened my mouth and let her put it part way into my mouth. When I took a bite I immediately felt relaxing sensations flooding my body. The warm chocolate melted in my mouth and the buttery dough was soft and delicious. "We can't have cookies without milk can we, honey?"
When she placed the other half of the cookie in my mouth she maneuvered me so that I was cradled in her arms. While I slowly chewed the delightfully tasty cookie she shifted her apron and revealed her lovely full breasts. Without the need for an invitation I latched on to her stiff dribbling nipple and took languid gulps of her warm milk. When she waved another hot cookie in front of my face I released her nipple and let her shove it's entirety in my mouth. Before I had the chance to begin chewing she shoved her nipple back into my mouth and let her warm gift mix with the moist cookie. While I chewed and savored the delicious treat Mother leaned over and planted soft kisses on my forehead.
As soon as I swallowed what remained of the second cookie she pressed another one against my lips and delivered it lovingly into my waiting mouth. Again she pressed her leaking nipple into my mouth and flooded it with her warm milk. My body was soon helplessly weakened by her drugged milk and cookies. I felt as if I was covered by a soft blanket of warmth and love. I had become so relaxed that Mother had to hold me up lest I fall helplessly from her lap. "We have a special treat for you, honey, let's go over to Caitlyn's home, she's been waiting for you."
She hummed her lovely song as she placed her arms under me and held me tight to her warm breasts. Her warmth radiated through me and somehow relaxed me further. My eyes never left her tender smiling face as she carried me out the back door and into Caitlyn's side of the duplex. Tama watched me as we moved passed her and into Caitlyn's bedroom. Caitlyn was standing by the bed smiling with a large bathrobe concealing her body while Ellora stood behind her with her hands on her shoulders.
After placing pillows at strategic points on the bed Mother carefully laid me out so I could look across the bed with half lidded eyes. I watched helplessly as Ellora removed Caitlyn's robe with deliberate movements. Once her tits were revealed I was made breathless at the sight. They had grown to enormous, pleasing swells of flesh since I last saw her. The nipples capping her large breasts had become thick and engorged as white droplets issued forth and flowed down her smooth skin. Ellora turned her around and gently began kneading and caressing her full swollen breasts while Mother approached me and began removing the clothes from my paralyzed body.
Falling gently onto her knees, Ellora began to firmly squeeze Caitlyn's engorged tits. She placed her lips over one of the swollen nipples and began to drink my lovers new milk. My cock was like a stone pole as it twitched in the air. Once relieved of the pressure in Caitlyn's tits, Ellora helped her onto the bed. Moving forward slowly and sensually Caitlyn straddled me and rest her moist slit over me rigid length. Her lips fell over my cock like a wet kiss and sent pleasing shocks of sensation through my body. I watched enraptured while she hefted her enlarged left breasts and sucked her nipple into her mouth.
I could hear her slurping gulps as she ground her slick enticing entrance over my cock teasingly. When I began to throb and shake underneath her she released her full breast and it fell to her smooth flat belly with a light slap. The impact of her breast against her body forced a small jet of milk to spray from her nipple and onto my stomach. She looked at me nervously as she hefted both of her huge tits and showed them to me. "What do you think, Eric? Do you like them?" I could only moan helplessly as I ached to taste her fresh warm milk.
My heart began to race and my cock twitch as she leaned over and ever so gently caressed my lips with the moist tip of her nipple. Once my lips had a coating of her warm delight I slowly licked my lips and moaned loudly at the delicious taste. It was sweet, creamy and delicious, like Mother's. The moment she let her nipple sink past my lips she raised her hips and guided my throbbing cock into her moist embrace. Every time she would piston her hips onto my length her nipple would coat the walls of my mouth with her hot milk. Eventually her milk rejuvenated me enough to where I was able to lick the tender flesh of her nipple and areole while my hands held onto her hips weakly.
With a powerful draw of her milk I pulled almost her entire areole into my mouth. Her voice echoed off the walls as she screamed in lust. Her pussy clenched chaotically around my invading cock and covered its length with her wetness. Each time I gave a powerful suction, my mouth would fill with her sweet milk and she would shake upon my body and groan in pleasure. I closed my eyes and reveled in the experience of Caitlyn's new enhanced body. As my mind drifted and my cock edged close to the abyss of release I felt her breast press firmly against my mouth and milk gush powerfully down my throat as Caitlyn's scream pierced my consciousness. I opened my eyes to see Tama squeezing Caitlyn's breast firmly, forcing her milk into my body. My cock erupted hot fire into her body and she fell gasping on top of me as she came with me. Each spurt of my throbbing dick would cause her body to shake and milk to spray in jets out of her erect nipples.
I laid there underneath her for a moment, enjoying the feel of her large tits pressing firmly to my chest and her hot gasping breaths on my neck. She moaned and closed her eyes tight as her once smooth and flat tummy pushed downwards against my abs. As the force of her growing belly pushed her upwards, my softening cock was pulled out of her clenching embrace.
With my body almost entirely free of Mother's drug I assisted Ellora in turning Caitlyn over and supporting her with pillows and blankets. "Sweety, can you bring Tesra in here please."
"Yes, Mother." I carefully dropped myself down to the floor and went into the living room to find Tama and Tesra holding each other tightly on the couch. They seemed to be crying in each other's arms, yet, bright smiles revealed the joy in their embrace. Tesra turned to me and blushed, her smile didn't fade and in fact I could swear she seemed even more elated by my presence. "Umm, Tesra, Mother wants to see you."
She sniffed and wiped a tear from her cheek as she got up from the couch. She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me against her firm tits tightly, forcing the breath from my lungs with a gasp. She pressed her cheek to mine and sighed in happiness. "I love you, Eric, thank you for everything...thank you..." My mouth opened to reply but she released me and went into the bedroom before I had my chance.
I moved to follow her into the bedroom but before I managed a single step I heard Tama's voice directly behind me. "Where do you think you're going, Eric?" My body tensed up and I shut my eyes tightly in anticipation of her attack. I nearly jumped when her hand rested gently on my shoulder. "Relax, Eric, I'll punish you later. For now, lets go to the bedroom and watch." She encircled me with her arms and gently lifted me up. With a few simple movements she had me on her back and held my arms around her neck. She carried me into Caitlyn's room piggy back style and sighed at the scene before us. Tesra was on her knees in front of the bed and she was caressing her body. Atop her head was the shining silver diadem of the mind wrapper. Tama turned us too see Caitlyn's body on the bed, thrashing about as her huge belly pushed egg after egg onto the bed. Sweat glistened on her brow and she seemed delirious. Once her belly shrank from the eggs leaving her body Ellora would impale her with her tongue and pump more of my essence into her womb, causing the growth to return and more eggs to expand her already tight and enormous belly.
I realized there was now a wall between Tesra's mind and my own, something I haven't felt before. I looked up to Tama, "why can't I hear her thoughts? I’m being blocked."
She smiled down at me and squeezed me tightly against her muscular abdomen, making my heart flutter in my chest. "The human mind can only handle so much. With the mindwrappers, Caitlyn is able to remain conscious and experience the events taking place. When she becomes stable again she switches back to her body, watch." She turned me towards Tesra's body laying on the floor as she ran her hands over herself. I didn't notice it at first but every once and a while she would tense up and her eyes would glimmer, Caitlyn's pitch would change and Tesra's body would relax.
There was soon a large pile of glistening eggs laying in the corner as Ellora deposited Caitlyn's gifts to the ever growing stack. I heard Caitlyn gasp and catch her breath as her belly finally returned to its normal dimensions. Ellora moved quickly behind her to cradle her to her soft bosom and feed her the rejuvenating milk of her huge full breasts. Caitlyn's body soon relaxed into a gentle slumber as Edora carefully removed the mindwrapper from Tesra's brow. Her body was covered in sweat and her muscles twitched here and there from exhaustion.
When she tried to stand she gasped and fell to her knees. "Please, let me help her, Tama."
"Alright, Eric." She gently set me on my feet and I ran to Tesra's side. She supported her weight on my shoulder's making my knees nearly crumple from her weight.
We made it into the living room before her legs wobbled and she fell down, bringing me with her. She covered me entirely with her huge muscular body and any attempts to lift her were useless. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing normally, she had passed out. "I'll be back in a minute, Eric, I'm going to help with the eggs."
"Tama, wait!" She ignored me, leaving me trapped underneath Tesra's huge sweaty body. Her muscles and tits pressed firmly into me and any attempt to free myself only managed to trap me further. I groaned in frustration and let my head rest on the carpet. Her breathing pressed her chest against me rhythmically. It didn't take long until I was hard again.
Just when I thought I'd be stuck there all night I heard heavy footsteps and struggled to see who was there, "Tama? Mother? I need some help."
I heard a light chuckle as Mera's huge frame came into view. She knelt down beside my head and tussled my hair. "how was Bena today? I made her in charge of your visitations."
Sighing in frustration I rested my head back down. "She can be strict but she's still really sweet, I had a lot of fun." Mera smiled brightly and caressed my cheek with her fingers. "Umm, Mera, I'm kind of trapped here, could you give me a hand?"
Just as I saw Mera raise her eye in a mischievous way I felt Tesra stir. Mera sighed in mock frustration as she stood. Tesra's arms shifted and she used them to push herself up. Her tired eyes locked on to mine and she smiled weakly. "Sorry, Eric, I didn't hurt you did I?"
I chuckled, "no, you didn't, on the contrary..." She gazed down and noticed my rigid cock aimed directly at her rippling abs.
She laughed and let her weight fall on me again. This time she deliberately ground her muscular thews and firm tits over my body. Her weight continuously pressing against me prevented me from moving any more than squirming uselessly beneath her. When Mera giggled behind me Tesra looked up and blushed as she leaped to her feet and carefully helped me up. Her knees were still a little weak and her breath became ragged again. "Mother...forgive me...I..."
Mera held her hand up to silence her. "Worry not my daughter, you're not in any trouble." Mera moved forward, took Tesra's hands lovingly into her's and kissed her forehead lightly. "You've done so well my daughter, I'm so very proud of you."
Tesra leapt into Mera's arms and sighed in happiness. "Thank you, Mother, I've missed you so much. I'm sorry for what I did." She fell to her knees but her arms never left Mera's body. "I want to stay with Eric and Caitlyn, please..." Tesra pressed her face to Mera's thigh as she knelt at her feet, "I love him, Mother, please forgive me."
Mera lowered herself to her knees and opened her hand. Tesra looked upon it and gasped. Resting within Mera's large palm was the shining silver ring. Tesra looked at her hand and upon finding the ring no longer there gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. Her breaths came out in ragged bursts as tears flowed down her cheeks. Mera caressed her cheek lovingly and whispered to her, "you must remove Eric's ring."
Slowly Tesra rose to her feet and turned to me. Tears stained her freckled cheeks and as she approached she seemed more nervous than ever before. "Please Eric...please trust me...I wont hurt you...I could never hurt you..."
I closed the distance between us and hugged her tightly. "I'm not afraid, Tesra, I trust you..." I backed up and held out my hand to her, "I trust you...and I love you."
She fell to her knees and began to weep as she ever so tenderly grasped my hand with hers. As she began to pull the ring off I covered her hand with mine reassuringly. The moment the ring was off of my finger she gasped and let the ring fall to the floor. Her thick muscles twitched as they steadily grew, sending ripples of thickening muscular flesh over her already massive body. In a few short moments she had returned to her full glory, even on her knees her head was over a foot above mine and her firm tits were level with my face. Veins bulged visibly around her thick muscles and her heavy breaths made her broad chest heave. Her eyes opened revealing her impossibly beautiful emerald gems, glistening with tears. She grasped my hand firmly and smiled, "Eric, please know that I will never hurt you, no matter what happens, I love you Eric...I love you."
Her eyes lowered to my throbbing cock and her eyes glimmered. "Let me prove it to you..." (Oh fuck!) I turned to flee and slammed face first into Tama's concrete abs. The force was like running into a brick wall and I fell with a thud to the floor. I lay there for a moment, trying to shake the daze out of my head. Before I could move away Tama had her hands around my ankles and lifted me up so that I was swinging helplessly in the air and facing Tesra.
I tried to move away from Tesra's large hands but my efforts were fruitless as she easily gripped my arms tightly and moved her hands down to firmly hold onto mine. With Tama holding onto my feet tightly, Tesra pulled my body into a taught horizontal position. When I looked back at her pleadingly I saw her tongue was flowing out of her mouth like water. It soon began to wrap itself around my neck a number of times and squeeze me in methodical ways. Each time I gasped for breath her tongue would gently constrict and make my chest heave.
Tama's tongue soon began to wrap itself around my thighs and slurp itself over my cock. When I tried to raise my head to look at her I was greeted with the sight of Tesra's tongue pointed directly at my mouth. I pursed my lips and gritted my teeth tightly to keep her out. She pushed powerfully against my lips and only by turning my head about and squirming as hard as I could was I able to keep her out. Eventually however, her sweet narcotic fluid numbed my lips and she was able to press her tongue against my clenched teeth.
Soon, her sweet juice flowed pass my teeth and into my mouth. I had no choice but to start swallowing lest I drown in it. It wasn't long until Tesra was able to shove her tongue effortlessly passed my teeth and down my throat. More and more of her tongue filled me up until I felt it squirming about in my belly and began filling me up with her cool liquid. My balls became unbearably tight as my production went into overdrive. I could even feel the weight in my sack as my balls filled to capacity and more. Unable to keep up, her fluids soon created pressure in my stomach, forcing it to slowly rise into a tiny dome of tight flesh.
Her tongue pulled against my cheek, forcing my face to the right. Through half lidded eyes and hazy vision I saw Caitlyn laying down on her huge swollen tits as they filled with milk so quickly her spraying nipples couldn't relieve the burden within them. Mother and Edora had both of their tongues jammed into her mouth and pumped endlessly of their nectar, causing her milk production to go beyond any human boundaries. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head and she shook occasionally while moaning through the squirming, pumping tongues.
Tesra pulled my head back to her which brought my attention back to my overtight sack and the aching need for release. Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore Tama began to suck with her strong writhing appendage and I found release. The force of my body contorting and thrashing forced them to tighten their grip as my entire being flowed out of my spewing cock like a fire hose. My vision went black momentarily and I came back to the feeling of my unending orgasm and the ever present taste of Tesra's fluid.
My mind was flowing like a chaotic stream of light and darkness as my body struggled to contain the pleasure. When I thought the experience was reaching a close Tesra's tongue would throb and pulse in my neck, delivering more of it's paralyzing fluid. All I could feel was the distant haze of pleasure, like a distant dream, something far away, yet so close I could touch it.
With a thud I fell roughly to the carpet and gasped for breath. "Ack!" Tesra's tongue raced out of my throat and left spatters of her juice over my weakened body. It was a struggle to remain conscious. I watched Tama slowly approach and I tried as hard as I could to move, but I was so weak my body refused to budge. I closed my eyes tightly in anticipation of what might come next. When I felt lips gently touch mine I flinched but they didn't cease their tender touch.
I opened my eyes to see Tesra's face smiling down at me. She knelt down and let her cheek touch mine softly. Her breath raced across my neck and tickled me. Gentle hands began pulling me up and Tesra moved so that I could see Mother's smiling face as she picked me up. I was so exhausted and worn I was like a rag doll in her arms. Mother turned and I saw Ellora smiling tenderly with Caitlyn unconscious in her arms.
I was carried into the bathroom and I was delighted to see the tub already part way filled with warm steamy water. Mother squeezed me tightly to her soft breasts as she knelt down and slowly lay me in the soothing water. She leaned over the edge and rest her huge tits on my body. They jiggled about erotically as she shifted her leaking nipple towards my lips. "Drink up, honey, it will make you feel better."
She pressed the stiff moist nipple against my lips and I moaned, "mmmoth...(slurp)" Her warm milk filled my mouth and flowed down my throat like a river of soft delicious cream. Her other large breast was spraying her milk into the water, causing the it to change into a milky color. I could soon feel the soft cottony relaxation of her drugs as my eyes drooped.
Her hands began to tenderly caress my cheek and chest as she worked the milk saturated water into my skin. I watched as her massive body shifted and began to enter the tub with me. With the expanded tub I expected her to lay across from me but instead she slowly settled her immense soft body onto me and covered me with her warmth. The water slowly rose up to my neck and remained there as she became comfortable. "I love you, sweety," she whispered, "don't be afraid." She placed tender lingering kisses on my cheek and brow, "I'll love you forever, so cast your fears away." She continued to hum her song as she fed me her milk.
I awoke to mother holding my wet body above the tub. She had a towel wrapped tightly around me and had her nipple shoved into my mouth. When I shivered lightly from the cool air on my skin she made comforting cooing sounds and pulled me tightly against her. The feel of her soft warm body washed away the cold and I soon found myself moaning as milk continued to fill my body and rejuvenate me. She carried me into the bedroom and sat upon it while she rocked me back and forth "After we get you dressed I'm going to take you next door, sweety. I can't watch you and make dinner too."
With a little gentle squirming I caused Mother to giggle. "Well, honey, if you're feeling better you can stay and help if you like." The long silken threads of her brown hair reflected the light of the setting sun as she leaned over and gave my brow a wet tender kiss. She carefully unwrapped me from the towel and sighed in happiness at my appearance. I was more muscular than I was just a few hours ago. She saw my curious gaze and lightly chuckled as she pinched my washboard abs. "It's temporary, honey, we've given you so much tonight that your body had to absorb some of it." She pressed her hand against my chest and I could feel the density and strength of my muscles. "I can make it permanent for you if you like, but it will take a lot more time."
I shook my head, "nnn...no, Mother...this...this is fine." She stood up and smiled down at me lovingly before turning and pulling clothes out of my dresser. After laying a simple pair of jeans and a t-shirt down she carefully raised my legs and shifted a fresh pair of underwear on my body. "I...I think I can do this, Mother, I feel a lot better." As I sat up I noticed a flash of sadness in her eyes. "But...I...oooh" I pretended like I was still weak and fell back onto the bed.
She grinned and gently pinched my thigh. As I tried squirming away she continued to pinch and tickle me while she held my ankle firmly. "I know when you're faking it, sweety."
Sitting up on my elbows I smiled up at her, "I'm sorry, Mother, you can help me if you want." Her happy smile calmed me as I turned and hung my legs off the bed.
She walked around with my jeans in her hand and began to slip them up my legs. After she buttoned them she slipped the t-shirt over my head and helped me get my arms through the sleeves. I realized my shirt was now too small for me as my new muscles caused the shirt to become tight around my arms and chest.
As Mother helped me off of the bed I heard heavy footsteps as Tama came into the room. She seemed incredibly calm and happy. "Tesra wanted to stay with Caitlyn tonight, if It's alright I'd like to be your guardian for a little while."
I smiled at her while I regained my balance. "I'd love that, Tama, my love. I've missed you."
Tama smiled sweetly and opened her mouth to say something when Mother came up behind her and pat her bottom playfully. "I've got to get dinner ready for you and Caitlyn, why don't you two go do something?"
Tama held out her large hand and I didn't hesitate to place mine within her grasp. "I haven't had a chance to do my workouts today, want to come watch?" I smiled at her while she guided me to the back yard.
I lay on the hammock checking my emails with my phone while the sound of Tama grunting and breathing heavily filled the air. With nothing important to reply to I turned to watch her. She had her feet crammed into the roots of a large oak tree and was doing sit ups. Her large firm tits would squish against her knees like balloons being squeezed tightly before falling to her back and doing it again. "Can I help?"
She turned to me and smiled. A light sheen of sweat covered her features and I could see the contours of her twitching muscles beneath her skin tight shirt. "Maybe some other time, Eric. Edora might be angry with me if I get you dirty, or exhausted."
"That's alright, Dear," we heard Mother say from the back door. She had a pot holder in one hand and a large wooden stirring spoon in the other, "just get cleaned up before dinner."
"Yes, ma'am." "Yes, Mother," we said together.
After Mother went back into the house I watched nervously as Tama approached. Her long black hair stuck to her glistening skin and her hands were clenching in the air. When she got down on her knees I had to raise a curious eye. "Get on my back, Eric." When she saw me hesitate she smiled reassuringly, "If I wanted this to be like that I'd already have you between my legs." She patted her shoulder, "now, get on top of me."
I nervously got off of the large hammock and walked over to her. As I set my hands on her back I could feel the heaving motions of her breathing and the thick powerful muscles of her broad shoulders. She reached behind her and grabbed my arms with a firm grip. I gasped helplessly as she pulled me tightly against her back and wrapped my arms around her neck. "Hold on tightly."
"Ok." I pulled my hands together and held myself tightly around her muscular neck by my wrists. When she stood up easily her muscles bulged and nearly forced my grip to loosen.
Even in her sweaty and somewhat dirty condition her hair and skin still smelled wonderful and the feeling of her body against me didn't fail to excite me. "If you don't calm down, Eric I might have to go back on my word and take you, now, wrap your legs around me." Try as I might I couldn't get my legs around her large frame. I felt her hands grip my ankles tightly as she began to do squats.
Her heavy breaths and swift movements nearly caused me to lose my hold on her a number of times. Once I got the hang of...hanging off of her body the feeling of her rippling muscles working furiously beneath me and the sound of her labored breaths soon had me stone hard and twitching against her back. "Eric," she said sternly, "I can't concentrate with you like this, think of something else will you?"
I chuckled and squeezed tightly. "I can't think of anything else Tama, you're so fucking sexy, I don't want to let go." I gripped my wrists tightly and squeezed as hard as I could against her thick muscular body while I began to grind my crotch against her back.
"Grr, alright, Eric, I thought you had enough earlier but I guess not." She tried to pry my hands off and push my legs from around her back but after working out and with my temporarily improved strength she failed. She growled in frustration and began to shake herself like a bull in an attempt to shake me off. When that didn't work I started chuckling as I ground my jeans covered cock against her back. All the shaking and screaming she did in trying to get me off of her only made her more tired.
She groaned in frustration as she gripped my arms tightly. I heard a wet slurping sound as Tama became still. Her long glistening tongue appeared near my face and just moments before it could thrust against my lips I pressed my face tightly between Tama's back and my shoulder. Try as she might her tongue wasn't able to get near my lips. I could hear a moan of frustration through her lips as her tongue retreated. I sighed in relief when I found my neck was also protected against her tongue when she tried to wrap it around it to choke me.
My own body was beginning to tire and grow sweaty from the effort of holding on to Tama. She tried pushing her tongue into my jeans but they were too tight. (I'm going to win) I thought, (she's getting so tired) When she fell to her knees it reinforced my thoughts and I renewed my hold on her. "Already on your knees, Tama?" I pressed my lips against her neck and tasted her sweat on my tongue. "Are you gonna call for Tesra to...OOF!"
The air left my lungs in a gasp when Tama fell onto her back and let her weight push against me. Stuck between her huge muscular body and the hard ground I struggled to breath as I squirmed against her. Every time I would finally get a breath she would raise her legs and bounce her body down upon me, causing me to groan and gasp for air. Her hands gripped my wrists tightly and managed to pull them off. I tried to pull my hands out of her grasp but she was still too strong. She pulled me against her tightly and crammed my head into her cleavage.
While she squeezed her tits against my face with one of her strong hands she used the other to undo my jeans and pull them down. As I struggled to breath from between her firm tits she wrapped her hand around my hard cock and began to jerk me. Grabbing my hair she pulled my face out of her tits and gave me a strong forceful kiss. At the thought of her tongue filling my mouth and spewing her fluid into my body I groaned and came onto Tama's hand. The moment my cock flagged and became soft in her grip she released me and I fell to the ground. I fell back and gasped for breath.
I thought that she would go back to working out but instead she straddled me with her tree trunk thighs and held my arms to the ground tightly. "I'm not through with you yet."
Her tongue poured out from between her lips and began to snake its way across my body. Everywhere her tongue licked was soon paralyzed by her fluid. Just when she was aiming her tongue at my mouth I heard Caitlyn's door open. When Tama looked up I was surprised to see a look of fear in her features. She stood up quickly and tried to run away. Before I could see what Tama was so afraid of I saw Tesra leap over me and tackle Tama to the ground.
I watched as Tama made a valiant effort while the wrestled but after her workout and dealing with me Tama had grown tired. She was soon forced onto her knees and was struggling to keep Tesra's tongue out of her mouth. Their two tongues battled like an orgy of snakes while they held each other's arms. Tama was breathing heavily and dripping with sweat. Tesra soon overpowered her and inched her tongue closer and closer to her lips.
With a defeated groan Tama's tongue was forced back into her body followed by Tesra's writhing muscle. I could see it's length expand and contract as Tesra pumped her fluid into Tama's body. Tama was soon paralyzed and helpless so Tesra released her and stood triumphantly. As Tesra turned to me I felt gentle hands holding onto my shoulders and try to lift me up. "Get away from him, Caitlyn, he's mine."
Caitlyn lowered me gently back to the ground and stood between us. She was dressed similarly to I and I could now see her large tits from behind her. She opened her arms and stood defiantly, "you'll have to go through me first."
Tesra grinned deviously as she approached, "gladly."
Just as she was about to pounce on Caitlyn I heard Mother call from my backdoor. "Dinner's almost ready, get cleaned up!"
Once Mother went back into the house Tesra groaned in frustration and went back over to Tama. She knelt down by her head and kissed her deeply. Tama was soon free from paralysis and with Tesra's help she was on her feet and limping back into the house.
Caitlyn knelt by my head and ran her fingers through my hair. "Thanks for standing up for me babe, but...you know you wouldn't have a chance."
She smirked and lightly kissed me. "I know, I was looking forward to it." She peeled off her tight shirt and revealed her huge swollen tits. At the release of pressure her nipples began to seep her white creamy milk. She hefted her tit and pressed her nipple to my mouth. I didn't hesitate in taking long gulps of her warm offering and in a short amount of time I was re-energized and ready to get up. Though I was still sore I was able to move under my own power. I let Caitlyn help me anyways because I enjoyed the feel of her soft breast pressing against me while she assisted me.
When we made it into the bathroom I had to blink a couple times at the sight before me. Tesra and Tama were in each other's arms and where washing themselves under the hot spray of water. Their tongues were extended and were using them to taste and caress the soft tender areas of their bodies. I had never seen the two guardians naked together like this. They looked like twin mountains of muscle conjoined in some kind of dance. Their wet hair was plastered on their bodies and their long sinuous tongues would occasionally tease and caress their swollen pussies.
I felt gentle hands pat my rear and Ellora's voice. "What are you stalling for? Edora's nearly done making dinner, if you let it get cold she'll be angry with you." Turning to my left I saw Ellora carefully undressing Caitlyn while she occasionally kissed her sweetly on the brow. Sighing in a mixture of nervousness and excitement I pulled my clothes off and looked at Tama and Tesra nervously. Tama had her arm out and her palm opened in a welcoming gesture and Tesra was doing the same for Caitlyn.
Once I was in the large tub Tama surrounded me with her arms and let her tongue glide over my body. Tesra had Caitlyn under the hot water and was using her tongue to suck the milk from her full breasts. She had two of her large fingers piercing her while Caitlyn supported herself on Tesra's shoulders. Just as the display in front of me got my cock rigid and twitching Tama's tongue slicked over it's length and applied a gentle suction. When my knees grew weak at the sensation she pulled me against her tightly and brought us under the spray of the water. Her hands massaged my body methodically while her magical tongue made me weak and breathless. When I came I would have collapsed had she not held me firmly against her taut breasts.
Caitlyn fared no better than I. She was unconscious and limp while Tesra had her tongue buried in her pussy. She must not have pumped her full of the potent fluids for Caitlyn soon awoke and with Tesra's help she was able to stand and exit the shower. Once clean, Tama exited the tub and gripped me firmly around my chest to lift me out. Just as we finished drying off, Ellora entered the bathroom with multiple changes of clothes in her arms. She insisted on helping everyone dress and of course she received no objections.
Once dressed we were giggling and poking each other as we left the bathroom. The moment we entered the living room the pleasing smells from the kitchen left us humming and grinning in anticipation. Mother was in the kitchen bouncing around and getting everything ready. It was a miracle her huge tits remained imprisoned behind her apron. Among the fruits and flowers adorning the cloth were the unmistakable dark stains of her leaking nipples. When I looked closely at Ellora, who now had Caitlyn in her arms, I noticed her apron had the same dark stains as well. Mother turned and waved the wooden spoon at me threateningly, "any longer in there sweety and I would have burned the bread." She winked and gave me her signature nurturing smile.
I stood by Mother's chair while Caitlyn made herself comfortable on Ellora's lap and the two guardians set themselves across from me. "Just a minute, sweety, I've got to make some finishing touches. You can go ahead and sit."
Pulling the large chair out wasn't as easy as I thought as it had been reinforced to hold the large bodies of the clones. When I sat, my eyes were at the edge of the table. I looked curiously over to Mother and back to Tama and Tesra. (We're like children to them) I realized. My mind drifted to everything that's happened so far. Other than my own misgivings and hesitations everything has been so carefree, fun and enjoyable. It's like I'm a kid again, well, other than a few differences. Ellora must have heard me giggling to myself, "what's so funny, dear?"
I ran my hand through my hair and calmed myself, "it's nothing, Mother, I was just thinking about something silly." She raised a curious eye that told me that wasn't good enough. I sighed and squeezed the chairs cushion nervously. "Well, I've had so much fun with all of you. Not only do I feel like a kid again," I waved my hands around, gesturing towards the new larger furniture, "my home now looks like I'm a child within it. I can't remember the last time I could be so carefree." I turned towards Mother Edora and I saw she was staring at me and smiling brightly. "I love you all, no matter what happens I don't want this to end."
Mother placed her hand on my shoulder and gave me a reassuring squeeze, "I don't want it to end either, sweety," she kissed my cheek and pinched my ribs playfully, "now stop distracting me, honey, I've got to watch this bread."
Sniffing the air for a moment I didn't recognize the smell. "What is it?"
She waved her pot holders in my face, "ah ah ah, I'm not telling, you have to try it first. Emina gave me this recipe."
"Emina?" I said surprisingly, "when did you see her?"
She ignored me as she opened the oven and pulled out what looked like hot cornbread. After setting the tray on the oven she opened the other containers revealing steaming meat loaf, black eyed peas, and mac & cheese. "Tama, could you help me with the plates?"
She got up quickly from her chair, "yes, Mother."
Mother Edora giggled and poked her ribs causing Tama to squirm, "you don't have to call me that, dear."
This seemed to hurt Tama because she frowned and lower her eyes. She looked at me briefly than returned her eyes to her feet. "Tama, Dear, what's the matter?"
Mother gently raised her chin and smiled at her tenderly. Tama spoke with a calm assuredness that I hadn’t heard in some time. "You're not my sister, Edora, not anymore." This seemed to surprise Tesra and Ellora, they both had wide eyes and their mouths slightly hung open.
Just when I thought it couldn't get any stranger I heard Tama say something in a language I couldn't understand. The language sounded like swift rushing water, or loud wind during a storm. At one point Mother's eyes glowed. After a the short back and forth between them, Tama was in Mother's arms and squeezing her tightly. Tesra and Ellora both had their delicate hands over their mouths and tears trickling down their cheeks. Caitlyn looked just as confused as I.
I wanted nothing more than to hear what the heck they told each other but instead they went back to getting plates ready and setting the table. Once everything was ready Mother reached into the pantry and pulled out a nice flowing dress and swapped it for her dirty, milk soaked apron. The dress was covered in flowery frills and smelled of blossoms. When she approached the chair I didn't hesitate to raise my arms and let her pull me against her body. When she sat down, she adjusted me so that I was laying back against her soft breasts and my lower body was firmly held in place by her soft thighs. She draped her left arm over my lap and squeezed me gently against her belly. "Sweety," she whispered softly into my ear, "Tama wishes to be your sister; my new daughter."
When she saw my confused look she chuckled and lightly pinched my cheek, "Merathora told you how we all are a part of her?" I nodded. "Well, hmm." She tapped her chin with her index finger, "it's like this, sweety, you know how a child in your society can have more than one mother but only one biological mother?"
"Yes, our relationships are dynamic like that."
She smiled brightly and nuzzled my nose with hers, "yes, sweety, that’s right. You see, we have that capability too, except we can take it further. In our current society we can have more than one biological mother." My completely surprised look made her chuckle, "well, sweety, since we are all children of Mother Merathora, we all have enough genetic data to accept that role towards our siblings, not only mentally, but physically as well." She gestured towards Tama, "because of our close relationship, Tama desires to be closer to me, and you."
I smiled and gazed down at her hands that gently massaged my thighs, "I think I understand now, Mother, thank you."
Her sweet laughter made me shimmy on her soft body, "any time, sweety, now, your dinner is going to get cold if we sit here talking."
She held me firmly to her body as she reached over and loaded up a fork with some mac & cheese. It was certainly cheesy, and delicious too. As I swallowed I heard her whispering voice in my ear again. "I made a special desert for you, but you won't get anything until you clean your plate."
"Ok Mother, I'll mmph (munch munch)" She shoved a piece of her meat loaf in my mouth.
Before I could even swallow that bite she had another fork full of mac & cheese aimed straight for my mouth. Everything was delicious accept when we got to the cornbread. It was probably the sweetest tastiest cornbread I've ever had, but once I swallowed the piece she fed me, my mouth suddenly became incredibly dry and I had a hard time swallowing anything. With a little jostling on her lap she was able to lift her dress and press her full, soft breast against my body. She turned me around so that she could aim her leaking nipple towards my mouth. Considering how dry and uncomfortable my mouth had become I didn't hesitate in taking mouthful after mouthful of her delicious milk. Not only did it take away the dryness but it somehow enhanced the flavor of the cornbread.
Mother continued to feed me this way until before I knew it, my belly was full and my plate was empty. I looked over to Caitlyn and she too was having difficulty swallowing the cornbread until Ellora fed her the rich delicious milk of her breasts causing Caitlyn to moan at the combined flavors. I heard two loud thumps and the floor shake. Looking over at Tesra and Tama I saw two empty glasses and their semi conscious bodies writhing on the floor.
I felt Mother wrap her arms around me and squeeze me tightly to her exposed bosom as she sat up and walked to the counter. She took two bowls out of the cabinet and set them by a large container filled with what looked like banana cream pudding. Slices of banana were arranged neatly on top of the pudding and I could see Mother's cookies lining the edge. She took two large scoops and put them in the bowls. I knew what was coming as she sat back down and took a spoonful of the pudding.
I opened my mouth to protest (glomp) she shoved the spoon in my mouth and gently closed my mouth with her hand. She carefully pulled the spoon out and put more on the spoon, an even bigger spoonful this time. I didn't even get to finish chewing the small bits of cookie and banana before she pressed the spoon to my lips and shoved it in my mouth. The desert tasted heavenly and as the sweet creamy pudding rolled down my throat and into my stomach I felt...I felt...
Like I didn't know where I was. I was standing in a vast room with only the strange synthetic lighting keeping me company. (Thump thump) I heard loud heavy footsteps and when I turned around, what I saw nearly scared the shit out of me. Staring down at me with hungry eyes were Tama and Tesra. Except now they were positively enormous. They had to be 20 feet tall, at least. They were both completely naked and their muscles were visibly bulging and rolling across their bodies as they fell to their knees. I turned to run but realized the vast white room had no exits. Before I could turn around, nearly twenty, slick, grasping tongues wrapped around my limbs and began to lift me off the floor. The higher they took me the more tongues would appear and start to cover my body. They turned me around so that I as forced to look at my gigantic assailants.
They had somehow grown larger since just a moment ago and their mouths were open wide. Tongues...hundreds of them, were pouring out of their two mouths and heading straight for me. My entire naked body from the neck down was now encased in writhing, squirming tongues and the moment I tried to resist they began to suck and squeeze my body all over. Their fluids began to coat my skin, relaxing it and sending me into a state of euphoria. While one tongue was sucking powerfully on my cock, two where gently sucking on my balls and another was probing my ass.
As the multitude of slick writhing tongues pleasured my body, more and more began to arrive, filling up the space in my vision. I could feel them licking my neck before climbing up and wrapping around my face. Just as my entire head was covered, two tongues forced themselves effortlessly down my throat and began to flow further and further into my body.
In a short amount of time I had not only become completely imprisoned in a cocoon of writhing, squirming tongues, but I had become completely filled with them as well. The fluids pumping into me, and covering me made me delirious with pleasure. I could distantly sense that the tongue probing my ass had made it's way inside of me and started to pump its fluid into me. All the other tongues sprayed my body continuously while the two tongues in my mouth forced it open as far as it could go as they continually throbbed and convulsed, filling me to capacity. With nowhere left to go, the fluid forced my body to orgasm.
My screams were muffled by the tongues jammed into my mouth and covering my body. The orgasm was so intense, so powerful that I thought my balls would burst before they were able to empty. Just as the great pressure within my body lessened a third tongue muscled itself passed my teeth and pumped its fluids into me. I was in a constant state of climax and no matter how much I came, more and more fluids and tongues where crammed into my mouth and pumped their citrusy juice into me.
Tongues began to converge by my crotch and just when I thought my body couldn't take it any more the tongues began to suck cocks that I didn't realize I had. The moment those cocks began to release the pressure mounting in my body, I passed out.
When I awoke in Mother's arms, I quickly realized that not only did she have her thick delicious nipple filling my body with her milk, but her tongue was busy pulling my jizz out of my spurting dick. Her drug filled desert was still having it's affect on me for I was completely paralyzed and unable to move. I felt as if millions of feathers were lightly caressing my body. Not too much to tickle me, but enough to make me feel as if I was in a bed of the softest down. Once my orgasm drew to a close and her tongue slurped back into her lips she whispered into my ear. "Shu shu shu, sweety," she tenderly kissed my brow, "it'll be alright, honey, Mother is here for you, just relax." She didn't have to suggest I relax for I was probably more relaxed than I ever possibly could be without falling asleep.
I had begun to wonder if this was another vision until Mother pulled her large breast away from my mouth with a soft pop and I saw we were in the bedroom. Ellora had Caitlyn in her arms and was feeding her the creamy milk of her breasts while she rocked her back and forth. Her tongue was going from nipple to nipple of Caitlyn's tits and was sucking her milk. Mother giggled sweetly, "want to see what you've given me, sweety?" I couldn't reply if I wanted to due to my completely inebriated state. Mother's long glistening tongue flowed out of her mouth and crept slowly towards Caitlyn's throbbing pussy. Almost every five seconds I would see her tense up and her own fluids lightly spray out of her pussy and onto the blanket. (Was she having a hallucination, just like I was?)
When Mother impaled Caitlyn with her tongue she released a long gasping moan and lightly shook in Ellora's arms. Her eyes opened slightly and she nearly fell out of Ellora's arms because of her convulsions. Mother's tongue began to writhe and pulse, sending Caitlyn into wailing screams. Ellora shoved her nipple into her mouth to silence her while Mother began to pump her womb full of her fluids. I could only moan as my swollen and abused cock began to stiffen at the sight before me. Caitlyn's flat tummy began to slowly expand until she looked heavily pregnant. The growth didn't stop there, for Ellora had to set her huge gravid form onto the bed because of her weight. Finally, when I thought her belly would surely burst due how tight it looked Mother pulled her tongue out with a slurp and sighed at the pleasing sight before her.
Free from Ellora's leaking nipple, Caitlyn's moans and screams of pleasure returned and filled the room. Her head was shaking from side to side and her hands where caressing and gently slapping her huge distended belly. I was soon excited to be laying where I was because I had a perfect view of Caitlyn's pussy as the first light blue egg gently forced her lips apart while forcing an orgasm on her body. It fell to the soaked blanket with a soft thud and Ellora was quickly by her side ready to place them somewhere safe. The whole time we watched Caitlyn give birth to the eggs, Mother was continuously humming her song and gently caressing my head.
The moment Tama appeared in the doorway I remembered the hallucination I had and shivered. My fears where unfounded however, for Tama simply smiled and assisted Ellora in moving the large eggs from the bed. As I watched everything unfold, Mother shifted her body and lifted up one of the eggs that had rolled nearby. She set it on top of my stomach and caressed it's surface lovingly. It still held the sheen of Caitlyn's moisture and I soon realized it smelled like her too. I wanted nothing more than to touch it. Somehow sensing my desires, mother lifted up my limp hands and set them on the egg. "This is what you do for us, sweety. So many of our people have perished during our history, you're giving us another chance." She tenderly caressed my brow and placed her large hand on mine over the egg.
"Tama, Dear?"
She turned away from the growing pile of eggs, "yes, Mother?"
I felt Mother's hands cradle me gently as she set me on the bed. "Take Eric please, it's time we see Mother."
Tama smiled, but still seemed a little nervous. She approached me and carefully lifted me against her body. I had gained enough strength to place my arms around her weakly. With one arm under my legs and another under my back she followed Mother through the living room towards the back door. I looked back into the room to see Caitlyn's belly returning to normal while she slept in Ellora's arms.
It was strange to me at first that we all left the house naked, but my thoughts where silenced by the sight of Andra the Servant standing there patiently with an odd silver case at her feet. It's top had a glass cover and it looked large enough for me to fit into. Tama squeezed me against her tightly to get my attention. "It allows you to visit the Mothership without your car. This way we won't have to walk from the loading lock."
I hummed in thought as we approached. "Mother is waiting in her room," she gestured towards the pod, "everything is in order for our return, once Mr. Eric is safely secured, we can depart."
They wordlessly lowered me to the small vessel and it opened up as if anticipating me. I was surprised at the comfort and suppleness of the cushion, I realized it was very similar to the material used to transport the eggs. I felt a pang of fear when the glass cover concealed the smiling faces of Edora and Tama. To my surprise, almost the instant it closed, it opened again, revealing a warm, inviting compartment within the Mothership. "Whoa...that was quick."
Mother giggled and gently pinched my cheek, "yes, Dear, we're quite proud of it. Thanks to you we were able to develop it." That made my eyes raise in curiosity. She tickled my ribs playfully, "well, because of your previous visits and the samples we've taken from you, we were able to isolate what causes damage to human tissue."
"But, Mother, I was teleported here before, in my car."
She nodded and gently pressed upon my back to follow Andra, "that's right sweety, you were. During those times it was Mother Merathora that protected you from what you call radiation."
This made my memories go back to Mera and her abilities, "oh, I see, like how she protected me when..."
Mother pinched my ass, "hm hm hm, yep, you're right, sweetheart. Now, with the development of our transport craft, anyone can come and go freely."
I was excited at that idea. "I'd love to visit here more often, are you going to leave one at our house for me and Caitlyn."
"Yes, honey, but you may not need it."
Before I could ask her what she meant we arrived at Mera's large room. Even though I was already here before, it's appearance didn't fail in sending chills into my body. Instead of lying naked on her bed however, Mera was dressed in an elegant flowing dress and was surrounded by Servants.
The whole scene had me breathless and filled with awe. (Why am I here? This isn't a place for me.) Mother approached first and fell to her knees with Tama not far behind. Not knowing what to do with myself I moved beside Tama and knelt as well.
Mera waved her hand dismissively causing the Servants to leave the room, blushing and squirming on their way out. Mera approached us and smiled upon us lovingly. "Please stand."
When I saw Mother and Tama stand I followed suit. Mera moved in front of Tama and lowered herself to her knees. She held out her hand and took Tama's hand in her own. She pulled her in an embrace and sighed in happiness, yet her eyes glimmered of sadness. "My daughter, I understand why you wish to do this, but..." She frowned and lowered her gaze. "Won't you reconsider?"
Tama hugged herself to Mera tightly, "I want to do this Mother, I love them so much, I want to be as much a part of them as I can be."
Mera lifted her chin up gently, "you've brought Eric here but you haven't told him what this entails?"
"No, Mother," she lowered her eyes again, "I'm afraid he'll refuse."
Tama was lowered onto her feet and gently shoved to my direction by Mera's loving hands. Once Tama was in front of me she fell to her knees. "Eric..." I moved closer and set my hands on her shoulders. She smiled and rest her hands on my wrists. "Edora told you what I desire, but...part of what I ask involves you." Tama looked back to Edora and Mera before her gaze returned to me. "I don't know if I can explain this as well as Mother...as Edora, but here it is." She took a deep breath and squeezed my wrists firmly, as if trying to secure herself to me should I flee. "I love you, Eric," her eyes lowered, "more than anything...I've missed you so much this past week. But Merathora kept me away, for Tesra's sake."
She closed her eyes tightly and a tear raced down her cheek, "I want to be free to love you...to feel you..." Her large brown orbs revealed themselves and gazed into mine almost pleadingly. "I want to be part of you, to protect you, to know you better than anyone." She released my wrists and let her hands fall to the floor. "I wish to become your sister, Eric."
I dropped to my knees and covered her body with my arms. "Sweety," Mother placed her hands on my back gently, "what she wants with you is a biological connection." Mother also fell to her knees and pressed her body to ours, "and that requires a biological connection with me, far greater than anything you've experienced. Just like what I am to Mother Merathora, you will be to me. Eric, you'll become a part of us and we'll become a part of you."
What she wished was somewhat known to me. Mera told me once what her children meant to her, how they affected her. They were an ever present force within her thoughts. Something she cared for dearly, yet watched like an ever present eye. What did it mean for me? Would Mother be able to enter my body as Mera does? And what of Tama? How would our relationship change? I love her, I want to be close to her.
"I'm afraid..."
Mother carefully lifted me and held me tightly to her bosom. I gently shook in fear of what might happen. I wanted this, I love Mother and Tama so much, Is it worth my humanity...to lose something like that for love, could it ever be worth it. "I...will I still be human?"
I heard thudding footsteps as Mera approached. "Eric, you once told me what it means to be human. You said that being human doesn't have to be a biological law." She fell to her knees and placed her large hand on my shoulder. "I'm less human than my children, yet, you told me I have human characteristics. What will that make you?"
Although everything she said made sense, it didn't fully quell the fear in my heart. "What about Caitlyn?"
Tama stood and extended her powerful arms. Mother placed me in them and Tama squeezed me tightly to her body. "I love Caitlyn too, Eric, what I ask of you won't change that." She pressed her brow to mine and sighed, "I...I wanted to wait until everything calmed down to ask you...but...Eric, if you do this we'll never have to be apart ever again, we'll always be connected. You, me and Mother. If you ever wish to see us, or I you, we are only a thought away." She closed her eyes tightly and pressed her cheek to mine, I could feel her tears rolling down my face, "I don't want to be apart from you ever again."
Mother came over to us and squeezed her soft breasts against me while I lay in Tama's arms. "If you ever miss me at work sweety, just think about me, and I'll be there...I love you, honey, I want this too, but I also want you to be happy."
Thoughts and feelings flowed through me like a rushing river and I struggled to break away from my hesitations. "Please, put me down for a moment."
They gently set me down on my feet. I approached Mera who looked on nervously. "What does this mean for you, Mera?"
She seemed genuinely surprised at this question before looking at Tama and Edora with nervousness and love. Her eyes came back to me and she smiled. "Eric, I have been a part of my children's lives ever since they were created. I've come farther than ever before on my mission and I've finally known relaxation and peace." She knelt down and caressed my cheek with her fingers, "it's time to give my children lives to call their own, although I will miss them dearly, they will still be a part of my life, and I hope you will be a part of mine." A tear rolled down her cheek as she cradled my head gently in her hand, "you'll change, Eric, but so will they, I don't know how your essence will change them, but please, Eric." She sighed and dropped her hand. "Please, know that nothing can change their love for you. It has been a burden on my mind, knowing I can't experience my daughters feelings as you do. The mindwrappers will never diminish the yearning in my soul that my children have created within me."
Once she was back on her feet she backed up and turned away. She brought her hands up to her face and left the room behind a hidden compartment. When I turned around I saw Tama and Edora in each other's arms. They were gazing at me nervously. Mother, always confident, authoritative and comforting, now looked upon me with nervous, pleading eyes. They were so much taller, beautiful, stronger, and intelligent than I, and all humans for that matter but now, in this moment, they waited for my decision on bated breath.
I approached them and tried to wrap my arms around them. They sighed and pulled me tightly against their bodies. Mother, to my left, was soft, warm and comforting. Tama, to my right, was solid, reassuring and protective. A combination of feelings and emotions that drove home just how much I loved them and wished to be a part of them. "Tell..." I hesitated before taking a deep breath. "Tell me what I must do."
As Tama backed away, Mother tenderly lifted me in her arms and squeezed me tightly to her soft breasts. Her nipples began leaking copious amounts as she compressed them firmly with my body. "Just relax, sweety," she lowered herself to the soft pillows of Mera's room and pressed a nipple to my mouth, "relax, and drink."
With a contented sigh I drank heavily of Mother's flowing cream and let my eyes droop. She laid me down on the cushions and covered my left side with her soft heavenly body. Tama soon joined us on my right side and pressed her sexy, muscular body against me.
I was almost completely covered by their contrasting bodies and became lost in the feeling. As I drank of the delicious milk I felt something else vying for presence at my mouth. Tama's long, sweet smelling tongue pressed itself passed my lips and began spraying my mouth with it's fluid. The citrusy sweetness of Tama's juice and the creamy softness of Mother's milk became a single delicious drink of the most delicate and delightful substance I’ve ever experienced.
When I thought the sustenance they provided me could not get any better I felt Mother's tongue entering my mouth and sliding down my throat. I soon felt something else, something new, a sensation of feeling I couldn't quite grasp. Like my body was softening, becoming corporeal. "It's ok sweety, it'll be alright, I love you, sweety." She began to hum her song as my mind began to drift. "Honey, you're like a dream, a dream come true for Mother," she pressed her lips to my brow, they felt wet and tender, yet distant and unreal, "I'll hold you in my arms forever, sweety, during the cold of winter, or heat of summer. I'll never let you go, sweety..." her voice began to shake and Tama soon collapsed, "I'll love you forever, my sweetheart..." she cried softly and tears fell to my face before her cheek pressed to mine and her weight settled on me. She had fallen asleep. Their tongues sucked and pumped even when they slept and I soon felt myself drifting off to a dream...or reality...something new...something grand...
"Sweety!" I heard a voice call, "where are you, honey? I can't find you!"
It was Mother's voice, I'm lost...they're looking for me, "I'm here Mother," I cried, "here I am, can't you see me?" The room was dark and my body couldn't move. "Tama, Mother! Where are you?"
Mother's face appeared in the darkness and I wept with joy. Her long brown hair and tender eyes cast away the darkness of the room. The rest of her body appeared amidst the departing shadows. Her huge full breasts leaked their abundance on the floor of the strange room and as she moved closer they shook and shimmied, spraying the carpet here and there with her sweet milk. "There you are, sweety! Oh I thought I'd lost you." She lifted me up tenderly and held me to her so tightly that I thought I could die. Her warmth flowed through me like light from the sun. It cast away my fears and made me weep tears of joy.
"Mother..." I gasped, "where's my sister? Where's Tama?"
Everything became dark before we opened our eyes to a large bright room. Workout equipment littered the area. We heard a soft crying a short distance away. Mother held me against her tightly as we approached the crying voice. Before us was a skinny little girl, a waif of a person. She must have been at least 20 years old due to her height, but she was so scrawny and small, her work out clothes hung off of her like a tarp on a twig. When my eyes drifted to her long black hair that collected on the floor and her dark brown eyes that cried I realized who it was. "Sister, we're here. It's ok."
When Mother lowered me to the floor the girl weakly got on to her feet and stumbled towards me. Every step she took resulted in her body gaining a little more definition, a little more mass. Closer now, she was taller than me, but her clothes still draped off her like wisps, her eyes more confident, her frown fading. Closer…she towered over me, her muscles bulging and forcing her work out clothes to a tightness beyond their purpose and they burst, revealing her beautiful muscular form. She cried and cried as she wrapped her heavy, ripped arms around me. "Oh, my brother...I've missed you...please don't leave me again...I can't bare the thought of losing you...I love you...I love you."
I cried as I held her tight, "I love you my sister...please...please don't worry, I'll never let you go..."
A bright light crept into my eyes. I awoke back in Mera's room. Mother and sister were still on top of me, snoozing soundly. When I closed my eyes I felt them there. There love for me was like an ever present caress of joy and affection. It was as if they where in my arms, covering me with kisses, yet I knew they were asleep, and dreaming peacefully.
I thought about Caitlyn and Tesra. I ached for their presence, I loved them too, Mera and Tama were right. (How different am I now. Even after what Mera told me, am I human?) When I closed my eyes again I concentrated on my body. I could sense the changes in my body as If I've always been this way. The possibilities both frightened me, and excited me. I knew of the potential I had however, what I was actually capable of was unknown to me.
"How do you feel, Eric?" Tama squeezed me against her tightly and sighed in happiness.
I looked over at her smiling face. Though she looked almost exactly the same I could tell something was different about her. "I feel good. Really good. But I feel different too." I closed my eyes and sensed a presence in my gut. A sensation of strength and liquid. Tama placed her hand on my stomach and squeezed. I could feel the strength in my enhanced body but also the pressure of her hand on that new part inside of me.
"That's where our essence comes from, Eric, from that place inside of us." She pressed her cheek to mine. "I feel different too, but I don't know what it is...I am worried but...My brother, Eric...I love you."
I kissed her lightly on the cheek. "I love you too, sister." She giggled sweetly and pulled me against her again.
We lay there for a moment enjoying the contact until Mother started to move. Her beaming face rose from my shoulder and her eyes glimmered of happiness and love. "My, sweethearts...my little sweeties." She giggled and moved her large body on top of us. Both me and Tama sighed in happiness as she covered us with her comforting weight and warmth. After a moment of her tender touch she rose herself up and smiled lovingly upon us. Her eyes sparkled of joyful tears. "Your love makes me so happy. I love you both, my sweethearts, let's go home."
Mother was the first to get up and as soon as she had gained her balance she extended her hands to us. With a soft feminine grunt she had both me and Tama on our feet. The strength she used to pull us up brought me against her body and I lingered there far longer than necessary. I looked over to Tama and noticed a bit more obvious changes to her body. Though she was still excitingly muscular and impressive, her hips had flared out into a more sensual curve and her breasts, once high and tight on her chest, now had a pleasing softness to their appearance and now rested pleasingly against her muscular abdomen. She shook her head lightly and I saw her long black hair swishing about from behind her long, tree-trunk legs. Though muscles were still packed around their circumference, they now held a more sexual and feminine shape.
She reached behind her and grasped the lengths of her hair while she admired her body. "Eric...look what you did to me..." I was rock hard at the sight of her gorgeous body and my appearance wasn't easy to ignore. She moved forward confidently and shoved her hands under my arms to pick me up. She squeezed me tightly to her new softer breasts and sighed as her new, sinuous thews bulged and flexed about her body. Just as I looked up to Tama's lovely brown eyes a bright blue light enveloped us and we appeared in our back yard. Tama moved to set me down but I held my arms around her tightly, not wanting to let her go. She sighed in happiness as she shifted me comfortably in her arms and followed Mother closely behind, back into the house.
I could hear a buzzing noise and realized it was my alarm clock. "Were we out for that long, Mother?" Tama set me down on the bed gently as Mother turned to me. Her wide, full breasts threatened to smack Tama as she turned. "Yes, sweety, I asked Julia and Bena to give you some time off today, but Julia really wished to see you about something." She shrugged and turned back to go through my clothes. I laid back on the bed with a sigh, trying to organize my thoughts. I really wanted to explore these new changes but I guess it would have to wait.
I closed my eyes and let my mind wander over the new feelings within me when I heard Tama's voice beside me. "How much time do we have, Mother?"
She set some clothes on the bed and seemed to hum in thought, "about an hour or so."
"Wait, an hour? I can't wait that long, we'll get stuck in traffic." Just as I said that I felt long powerful legs surround my body and a heavy weight settle on my chest. Tama pushed her arms under my body and began to squeeze me against her. Just when I thought she would let up she would continue exerting pressure around my torso until my breathe left me with a gasp.
When she released me I fell back to the bed with a gentle thud. Just as I was catching my breath she moved her body back and mashed her lips to mine. She tested my lips tentatively with her tongue and I didn't hesitate to allow her entrance. When her tongue entered my mouth I felt a slight pressure in my core, like the movement of water through a steel pipe. Just as I got used to the feeling I felt my tongue lightly twitch and a taste enter my mouth. It tasted like an unreal combination of flavors packaged into one taste. It tasted a deep delicious chocolate with honey roasted nuts and coffee. It soon developed into a smooth delicious coating of flavor that filled my mouth and washed over Tama's invading tongue. She moaned loudly and I could sense a suction from her mouth begin to suck it up and pull it out of my mouth.
"Oh..." She gasped and sat up on her knees. Her eyes were closed and her tongue was swishing about in her mouth and over her lips. "Oh....Eric...my brother, you're so delicious...I....I need to taste you again." I didn't have a chance to argue before her tongue burst from her mouth and filled my own. Her lips covered mine and began kiss me frantically as she tried to absorb every once of fluid that I gave her. Eventually her tongue began to pulse and throb in my mouth and began to deliver her own delicious juice. It's sweet citrusy flavor mixed with mine into an enticingly sweet concoction of chocolaty fruit and honey. As our tongues pumped into each other's mouths I sensed another feeling, centered within my brain. Some kind of control mechanism within my mind.
I thrust my tongue into her with a bit more confidence and found her willing and accepting of my growing length. Her hands where madly groping and stroking my cock while her breasts pressed firmly into my chest. I changed the potency of my concoction slightly and saw an immediate change in her movements and the volume of her moans. She began to gently shake on top of me and I could feel a wetness begin to smear the length of my cock as she stroked me. I realized where this moisture originated for she would occasionally take her hand and pleasure herself while she desperately covered me with as much of her body as she could.
Something clicked in my head and I realized I had complete and total control over her pleasure. Her sensations, pleasures and feelings where completely imprisoned by my own. Only by increasing my own pleasures could she enhance her own, unless... (Cum my beautiful sister!) Her eyes flew open and she screamed through her lips and thrusting tongue. It slurped out of my mouth and slapped against her face as she shook and groaned on top of me. She rolled off of me and shivered gently on the mattress as she slowly regained control of her body. "Oh...Brother...Eric, you catch on quickly." Her thick muscular arm covered her face and she sighed contentedly.
Just as the realization of what I did hit me I felt Mothers soft breasts surround my head and chest completely while her tongue began to quest for entrance into my mouth. I sucked it's length into me and let her taste my juices as I pumped it into my mouth. Again I reveled in my own flavor as she gently sucked it up and moaned above me. I heard her gasp in surprise and lift her breasts off of my face. "It tastes good doesn't it, Mother?" I smiled up at her, but became confused when I saw her eyes were fixated on Tama.
She covered her mouth with her hand and I noticed a grin hidden by her fingers. "yes...yes, sweety, you are....but look honey...look at your sister."
I raised myself on my elbows and my eyeballs nearly burst from my head at the sight. Her hand was gently caressing her pussy but erupting from within her depths was another long pulsing tongue, except this had a bit more girth and rigidity to it. It was pink, smooth and slick with her juices and I saw it oozing out from its tip to drip slowly to the blankets. Tama was breathing in large heaving lungfulls of air while her hips would occasionally thrust into the air and she would squeeze her softer breasts roughly. "She's dreaming..." Mother whispered to me, "she's dreaming about me..." Mother giggled and muffled the sound with her dainty hand. "Oh my..."
"You can tell that? How?"
Mother giggled again while she scooted herself farther onto the bed. She looked back at me and smiled. "I'm her Mother now, Eric." She winked, "I could see your dreams too." She moved herself so that she was kneeling by Tama's waist and staring down wistfully at Tama's strange new appendage. She ever so slowly lifted her huge breasts and rest them on top of Tama's body. Still in her lust induced dream, Tama sensed the soft loveliness of Mother's breasts surrounding her new organ and began to thrust her hips against it. Her hands lowered to the incredible warm softness on top of her and began to squeeze roughly of the huge pliable tits on her body, causing Mother to gasp and press her weight further on top of her.
"Oh...Mother..." Tama whispered. Her eyes were still closed and I could see them darting about behind her lids. "You like this...(sigh) don't you Mother...it feels good inside you, Mother..."
I could hear Mother giggling as she let her tongue pour from her mouth and pierce her cleavage. I knew exactly where it was headed. Just as Mother's tongue's convulsed I heard Tama's scream of passion pierce the silence and she sat up. Her features were scrunched into an expression of absolute pleasure and she draped her arms over Mother's soft breasts and squeezed as tightly as she could, causing Mother to gasp and moan. I saw Tama's juices spray from between Mother's breasts like a fountain, coating them both in a layer of Tama's sweet smelling fluid.
When the release ended, Tama fell back against the bed, causing it's entire frame to shake. "What...what happened...I was dreaming...and then..." She looked up and gasped at the sight before her. The pink rigid organ thrusting from her vaginal lips was still twitching slightly and oozing rivulets of her juice. She tenderly touched its length with her hands and nearly screamed at the sensation. As she began to slowly stroke it's length her body scrunched into a fetal position and she began to shake. "Oh shit...Mother...it feels so good...I....OOOHH SHIT!" Her fluids gushed from her pink appendage and coated me and Mother as we sat there dumbfounded at the sight. I could taste her sweet essence on my lips and felt myself yearning for more.
Tama slowly and deliberately sat up on her knees. She closed her eyes slowly and I noticed amidst her heavy breaths and heaving muscles her crotch began to twitch lightly and her pink organ began to slowly move. Although not quite as delicate and prehensile as her tongue, it still had some maneuverability. She slowly extended it but the most it could grow was about two feet in length. Enough that she could encase it's entirety with both of her large feminine hands. "This thing..." Tama moaned, "its got a mind of its own I swear it..." she laughed and gazed down admiringly at her new squirming limb.
I couldn't hold back the desire in me any more and I moved over to her. I knelt down by her and let her new slick, pussy-tongue stare at me in the face. The juices oozing from it created an intoxicating smell that I ached to taste fully within my mouth. "Eric..." Tama said nervously. "Are you sure? I know what this looks like....you don't have to." I felt my own tongue squirming in my mouth in anticipation of the taste I'll soon experience. Before my sister Tama could utter another word I gripped her lower tongue firmly by the base and sucked nearly it's entire length into my mouth. I was instantly covered by her huge body as she collapsed on top of me. Her arms circled about my stomach and ribs, squeezing me tightly against her tits. Her hot breath flowed over my back as she rested her face on my body.
The taste of her sweet fluids was maddening. It was like her mouth-tongue...but...so much sweeter. My own tongue, now on a mission of it's own, began to stretch itself and ooze over her length like a stocking. I sucked powerfully with my gut and heard her screams echo off the walls. She squeezed me so tightly against her I feared my lungs would burst. Her long black hair, now slick with sweat, played over our bodies like a curtain. I could feel it tickling the parts of my body that weren't already covered by her massive muscular form. I knew what would happen should I continue sucking with my new tongue but I didn't care, I had a taste of her juices and I wanted more, a lot more. I could feel my cock, extremely hard and rigid between my legs. Each taste of Tama's narcotic drink made it twitch.
"Eric...I'm close....I'm...I'm...I"M CUMMING!" Her tongue pulsed powerfully in my mouth and almost instantly my gut was filled to capacity by her erupting organ. The pressure of it forced my squirming tongue off of it and let the spray fill my mouth. Even that was soon filled by the sweet delicious spray. I realized I had been cumming from the taste and feeling of the sweet drink filling me up but it was soon becoming too much. I wanted to move myself off of her endlessly spraying pussy-tongue but the weight of her muscular body forced me to endure. I drank and I drank of the delicious substance until even my belly could hold no more forcing it to flow out of my mouth and onto the bed. Finally, with a loud gasp and throaty groan, Tama's sweaty, muscular body slid off of me and fell to the bed with a loud thud.
I was completely covered in her juice. It's sweet smell permeated the air and left an atmosphere of sex and desire hanging in the air. I turned to Mother and saw her tongue, extended to a huge length and licking up the juices covering her body. Her massive breasts where glistening with the substance and I noticed her fat nipples were leaking, it's gift mixing with Tama's fluids and leaving an off white substance on her curvature. I moved over to her and with a little patience, my tongue slurped from my mouth and tasted the soft expanse of Mother's breasts.
As my tongue raced over the delicious flesh of Mother's tits I moved closer and let her arms surround me and hold me to her soft belly tightly. As my new prehensile tongue latched on to a spurting nipple, Mother lowered her body and let her fat breast press against my face. When her nipple entered my mouth I let my tongue relax and allow her milk to gently flow into my belly. I felt movement beneath me, through Mother's thick, soft thighs and noticed Tama had taken Mother's free nipple and was drinking huge gulping swallows of the creamy milk. "Ok, you two, let's get cleaned up." Although Mother's words registered in my head, the fact that Mother didn't move, or push the issue further, caused me to hesitate getting off of her. Finally, with a wistful sigh she caressed our heads and the sweet delicious flow of Mother's milk ceased.
While Mother dressed me, the memories of what just happened flowed through my head. It was surreal, yet so unbelievably enjoyable. "Mother?"
She looked up from tying my shoes, "yes, sweetheart?" Her glimmering eyes and tender smile brought a wealth of happiness to my heart.
"This isn't a hallucination is it? Did all of that just happen?"
Her gentle hand pressed against my cheek and made me look at the bed behind me. It was still covered with all of our expended fluids and even small puddles could be seem amongst the covers. "It's real, honey," she turned my cheek back to her. She had a somewhat concerned look in her features. "Is everything all right? I know this is very new for you."
I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. The love, compassion and feelings of Mother and Tama washed over me. I could sense Tama, in the guest room, she was just tossing a wet towel on the chair and getting her clothes and gear ready. I could even sense Mother at my feet, smiling tenderly while she waited patiently for my response.
Looking down at her I could see pure love and reassurance in her gaze. "I love you, Mother. If you think I could ever regret this decision than you'd be wrong. I've always known your's and Tama's love." I caressed her face gently, which brought a tear to her eye, "but now I feel it. And it's the best feeling in the world to me."
She stood up and squeezed me tightly to her soft bosom. I could hear her sniffle lightly and her arm raised to wipe her tears from her cheeks. "That's how I've felt about you my sweetheart." She sighed, "my, honey," her eyes lowered and gazed lovingly into mine as she cradled my face with her soft, tender hands, "my son."
We shared a moment of joy and love in each other's arms until I felt another set of powerful arms surrounding us.
"Sweeties, my little ones..." Mother chuckled lightly and pinched our tummies playfully, "you need to get going." Once we released her she stood up and sighed in a mixture of happiness and sorrow, like she was a little sad to see us go. "Sorry I couldn't have breakfast or coffee ready for you, sweetheart." She caressed my cheek and tenderly kissed my brow. She did the same for Tama. "have a good day you two."
I was going to ask how we were going to get to work on time when Tama interrupted me by placing my wallet and keys in my hands. I opened my mouth to protest when we were surrounded by a blue light and appeared in a secluded spot in my building's parking garage.
I grinned and chuckled. "Well, shit..."
Tama snickered and grinned down at me. She looked at the watch on her wrist and her lips curled into a sneer. A bulge appeared in her shorts and before I could react her arms were around me tightly. "We've got about 10 minutes Eric," her eyes glinted of mischief and desire, "that's all the time I need."
No comments:
Post a Comment