Monday, December 16, 2013

Lost and Found: Salvaging the Remains, Part Two

I sat in the hangar bay breathing heavily as Sol stood over me, grinning confidently. Wiping the blood from my lips I slowly raised myself off the deck and looked at Sol with a sneer, "enjoy it while you can Sol, I'll have you screaming my name the next time you need to heat up."

She laughed heartily as she resumed her stance, her talons extended and shadows warped around her opaque eyes, "I can take just as easily as you can give." With a roar I charged my body with white energy and teleported behind her, ready to strike but she was gone. Before I could react I felt her sharp weapons rake across my already bleeding back. I stumbled forward in pain as her tale lashed me, its force threw me across the bay until my body came to a stop underneath the small shuttle. I groaned as I watched her feet move towards the craft. I slowly crawled out to confront her. Her face was filled with malice, "you should play dead Rick." I forced my weakened body into a wobbling combat stance and she stood before me, her arms were crossed and a wicked grin appeared on her face. Crimson blotches of coloring played across her green and brown skin, like a poisonous snake warning predators should they try to attack.

I tried to summon the energy to attack but with a groan I fell to a knee, blood dripped off my lips and my back, small puddles of it were everywhere on the deck of the bay. Sol rolled her eyes and lowered her guard, "I guess we're done for today, get cleaned up, I'll see you in the showers." Slowly I raised myself back to my feet, a growl escaped my lips as her confidence and mercilessness caused a spark within me to energize my body. Light erupted around me as I teleported in front of her and attempted to strike her, my hands were glowing white and it illuminated her body as she barely managed to dodge my attack. We fought for some time longer, I didn't relent as she was forced to defend, in my fury I never gave her a chance to find openings in my guard. With a grating hiss she blocked my glowing fist with her hand. As she attempted to strike with her free hand I grabbed her wrist tightly. We struggled intensely, each trying to overpower the other. Her eyes were erupting with a dark energy as she forced me back a step, than two. In my struggle to hold her at bay I felt her long tail wrap around my neck and begin to choke me. I let her hands go to force it off but that would prove my undoing. As she readied to strike me I roared as gleaming energy flowed from my mouth, she opened her eyes in surprise and readied a weak defense as a burst of energy blasted out of my eyes and crashed into her body, sending her stumbling back and onto a knee.

I stumbled to continue my assault but my body was too weak, as she rose and shifted back to her combat stance I collapsed onto the deck. I tried weakly to rise but my body refused to obey and I fell back down roughly onto the steel. She knelt down and gently wiped the sweaty hair from my brow, "are you done Rick?" As if in answer to her query my eyes closed and I lost consciousness.

------------
I was standing in a vast desert, there was no sun above me but a blazing heat came from the sky, as if I were on the sun itself. Before me was a colossal pyramid, ten times larger than any seen on earth. It was in perfect condition, its sides reflected light from an unseen source. Almost 100 feet to my left was Sol, gazing at the same structure. She turned to see me watching her. I saw her mouth move but no sound came out. We walked towards the massive structure for hours until two massive statues appeared at the base. One was a humanoid male with the head of a falcon, to the right was the body of a woman with the head of a serpent. Although their bodies were humanoid they seemed to shift ever so slightly, never taking the same form at once. Only the heads remained the same. Emblazoned on the statues heads was a symbol, the body of an alien flying bird of prey and an odd colored serpent were entwined, each facing the opposite. Embedded in their eyes were opaque stones of obsidian. Instead of reflecting light the serpent's eyes seemed to absorb it. The black eyes of the bird however, reflected light that was almost blinding. I became lost in the glare as my body felt detached, my soul departed from me and floated towards the massive pyramid.
------------

I awoke to the feeling of warm water all over my body and a strange choker around my neck. I was laying naked on a medical table in Vella's lab. I looked over to see the jelly fish creature floating about the room and touching various consoles with her translucent tendrils. I slowly arose and felt the strange metal ring around my neck. I breathed easily of the water, somehow the device on my neck allowed me to absorb oxygen from the fluid. Vella's garbled speech woke me from my inspection, "don't mess with that too much Rick, it would be a shame for you to drown, I've only recently developed it so do be careful."

I rolled my eyes and inspected my body. Other than some lingering aches and pains I felt fantastic. "Did you make me better V?" My voice now carried the same garbled tone that hers did when she spoke.

She floated near and touched me here and there with her small tentacles, "no, that was all you, I just monitored you for my research." She continued to touch me all over with her tendrils, somehow they elicited tiny sparks of sensation, like she was stinging me, but it was more pleasurable than painful. "You seem to be immune to the captain's venom, but not mine...fascinating." She wrapped a small tendril around my leg and it quickly became numb. I twitched and attempted to remove it but more of her stringy limbs wrapped around my hand and that soon became paralyzed as well. The more I struggled the more she paralyzed me until all I could feel was my torso. When I tried to speak she touched my face and all I could do was groan. "Sollolua told me to punish you for losing, since I have to get a few samples from you I realized I could use this as a suitable opportunity, It would seem your quite willing either way." I heard her garbled feminine chuckling as I looked down and realized my cock was hard and throbbing in the warm water.

She lifted me gently and pulled me off of the table towards an area with various instruments. She pulled a needle with a small tube attached and drew a blood sample from my arm. Because I was paralyzed I didn't feel any discomfort. Next she revealed a tiny cylindrical device with an attachment that seemed like a tiny parrots beak. She pressed it into my leg and withdrew it. A tiny piece of flesh was removed, almost as quickly as it was removed it healed over. I heard her giggle as she deposited the sample into her computer, "now you see why I did this to you, so, relax o.k.? I could have done this to you while you slept but I like you too much now to take advantage of you like that." As my breathing calmed I heard her cooing voice in the water, "hmm, it looks like my work made you soft, lets remedy that shall we?" I looked down as her tendrils wrapped around my semi-hard cock. Gentle pulses of electricity passed through my skin, they somehow charged my lust to the point where my cock was rock hard and I was groaning helplessly into the water.

She pulled another tube from her table that had an odd cup at the end. I realized it would cover the end of my cock perfectly. I groaned and struggled to move but I was helpless as I felt the strange device cover my cock, "o.k. Rick, the is the last sample, are you ready?" I moaned and nodded helplessly as she covered almost my entire lower body with her tentacles. As they squirmed around and massaged my skin they all stung me with the same pleasurable shocks causing my torso to contort and thrash in pleasure as my numb limbs flailed about helplessly. As I came my body tried to force itself into a fetal position. Her soft body was forced into my face and all I could do was helplessly moan into it as her strange device milked my cock with a gentle suction as her tendrils continued to pleasure me into a maddening frenzy.

As I fought for oxygen in the warm water her limbs retreated. I watched as my jizz traveled down the thin tube into her machine. With the sensation of a pop the device was removed. I closed my eyes and tried to relax. I could sense Vella's feelers gently touching my chest and face as sensation slowly returned to my limbs. Soon I had regained feeling in my body and I opened my eyes to watch her work. When I moved my arm forward she slightly recoiled. Slowly I touched her bulbous body and massaged it with my fingers. She returned to her ministrations as I began to use my other hand. Her alien body was impossibly soft like a half-filled silk balloon suspended in water. "uh...umm. ok Rick...that...thats all I think, come back...Ill call you again...for more uhh samples." She retracted her tentacles and floated quickly away, her large body made the flowing motions like a jellyfish as she swam. I couldn't help but chuckle as the normally professional biologist tried to regain composure.

I stood in the chilly passageway as water dripped from my body. The collar around my neck popped off as a pair of hands behind me removed it. I turned to see Vella's android stowing it nearby and pulling out a large towel. She smiled meekly as she used it to dry me off. Grabbing her shoulder I pulled her into an embrace and brought her lips to mine. She slowly relaxed into my arms and held me. I heard her whisper into my ear as a cool tear fell on my shoulder, "Sol said you were special, I think I know what she really meant, thank you Rick." She released me and wiped her cheek, she looked at me strangely, than at the water on her hand, she hesitated for a moment, than ran away down the hall, her metallic feet clanging on the deckplates. I ran a hand through my wet hair as I turned to look inside Vella's tank. Her real body was suspended in a corner, her tendrils wrapped around a table.

After cleaning up I threw on a fresh pair of clothes, because we were no longer a part of the Dezari we wore a modified uniform that Sol designed. It was a simple pair of black steel toed boots, black slacks and black button down shirt with short sleeves. She had added armor padding in the areas she felt was needed. I moved down to the engineering bay and found her working on the console attached to the materials creation unit. I saw she had a holographic display of strange metallic gloves and was making minute modifications to it, "Rick, there you are, come take a look at this."

Moving close I saw they were gauntlets, like those of medieval times, but far more intricate and maneuverable. Sol gestured to them and spoke, "when Dezari warriors lose their talons in battle we make gauntlets similar to these, of course they weren't designed for humans, which is why I'm making these modifications."

I looked at them closely and saw a strange symbol on the back of the gloves, it was a falcon and a snake in an embrace, each staring opposite of each other, like watching each other's back. "That symbol, what is that?"

She moved back and hesitated, "I...I saw it in my dreams, I think it's me and you." I struggled to breathe as I backed up from the display.

She turned to me questioningly, I wiped my brow as my eyes froze on that symbol, "the pyramid..." Her eyes shot open and she covered her mouth with her hand. She returned to the console and braced herself on it as the display rotated in front of her. I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself. Opening them I moved towards her and wrapped my arms around her torso. She flinched at first, but than melted into my grasp.

I heard her whisper as her clawed hands grasped mine tightly, "during our race to perfection we found similar structures on a far away planet, the world was long dead, any civilization that once existed was gone. Scattered around the temples were statues of anthropomorphic bipedal creatures, they were on your world too."

I nodded as I held her close, "do you you think it's coincidence"

She became stiff and turned about, "considering everything that has happened I...I don't know. If we are to find out we need to investigate."

I caressed the reptilian fans on her head, causing her to shiver, "let's do that, first though, I believe we have a promise to keep for a certain spirit."

As we released each other we both shivered as a gentle caress passed over our bodies, "I think she agrees with you," Sol said, chuckling lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment