Friday, December 20, 2013

Visitor From the Mothership. II

After we came back inside, me and Caitlyn sat at the table for a while enjoying a cup of hot chocolate. We continued talking about our different experiences with our mothers until the hour grew late. "It's a shame you have work tomorrow, Cat, I'd love to spend more time with you."

She yawned and got up from her chair. She kissed me gently on the lips and ran her hand across my chest, "me too, Eric, but I gotta go, at least work has been easier lately."

I chuckled and stood up to escort her out, "yeah, it's been a bit easy for me too, I think mother has something to do with it."

"Ready to go little one?" We turned to see Caitlyn's mother waiting impatiently by the doorway, her keys jingled noisily in her hand.

Caitlyn chuckled and kissed me again, "I'll call you when I get off, love you, Eric."

I gripped her hand tightly and pulled her back for a deep kiss, "love you too Cat."

I stood by the doorway and watched as Caitlyn's mother helped her into the passenger seat of her coup and moved around the car and jumped in the driver side. I continued to stand by the open doorway watching the street lights and occasional flashes of lights in the sky revealing the tiny egg ships destined towards the mother ship.

I felt mothers hands gently massage my shoulders as she pressed her lovely body against my back, "she is such a lovely young lady, you're quite lucky to have someone like that, honey."

I turned around to see mother wearing a fresh new apron, "I'm lucky to have you too mother, I wouldn't have Caitlyn in my life again if it weren't for you."

She blushed and gently pinched my cheek, "that's flattery young man."

We both shared a light chuckle as I closed the door and we went into the living room. After all the mess we made the place looked as neat as ever. "You've got a lot of work to do tomorrow as well don't you, honey?"

I yawned as I sat down roughly on the couch, "yeah, I just don't want this evening to end, I've had such a great time."

Mother sat down next to me and pulled my head down into her lap. I made myself comfortable and nuzzled my head into her soft flesh, "you're going to have an important visitor tomorrow, honey."

I laid my hands on her thigh as she ran her fingers through my hair, "oh? Can I ask who it is?"

She chuckled as her hands began to rub across my shoulders and chest, "what you did today was quite special, it hasn't happened in some time, it made a lot of us very happy, especially my mother."

My ears perked up, "'your' mother?"

She laughed innocently as she patted my rear, "yes hon, my mother, she was one of the last of us that could reproduce but she has long passed her cycle and can no longer breed."

She must have sensed my troubled thoughts because she caressed my cheek reassuringly, "I'm a clone of her, but only in the physical sense, I am my own mind, just as any human would be. I was made for this role in order to save my species. Do you understand, honey?"

I nodded and squeezed her thigh gently, "is that why the mothers all look very similar to each other?"

She placed her hand over mine and held it gently, "that's right honey, you see why we need your help, with so few of us, our ability to create varied offspring is limited, we have already experienced the affects of inbreeding through artificial insemination, that's why we were so surprised to learn that humans could create offspring that could allow us to reproduce properly again."

I lay there in her lap, struggling to process what she told me while keeping my eyelids open, "is she a nice lady, mother?"

She paused for a moment, "hmm? Oh, oh yes she is, I was hoping that she could wait until both you and Caitlyn had time off of work to see her but she insisted on seeing you as soon as possible, so she's going to arrive tomorrow afternoon."

I tried to ask another question but the only thing that came out of my mouth was another yawn, "alright honey, time for bed." Shifting her body around she shoved her arms under me and lifted me up gently against her bosom. As I felt secure in her arms and comforted by the soft flesh of her huge breasts I began to nod off.

I awoke sometime in the night cradled in mother's arms. She must have removed our clothes for I felt myself pulled close to her naked breasts and I could feel her thick nipple pressing against me. She was gently rocking back and forth and humming her hypnotic rhyme, "thirsty honey?" She whispered. I nodded and she gently pulled her nipple from between us and offered it to me. It took a moment of me gently sucking and licking the tasty thick flesh before milk began to seep and than flow into my mouth.

When I awoke in the morning I felt myself wrapped in a soft blanket while being rocked back and forth in mother's arms. We were in the living room on the recliner, she was gently snoozing as she held me tightly to her body. She had taken the blanket from my bed and wrapped it so tightly around me that I couldn't move. She must have felt me squirming because I felt her brush my hair out of my eyes when she awoke, "it was chilly last night sweety, I didn't want you to catch a cold."

I smiled up at her while she began to unwrap me from the blanket, "considering how much you changed me ,mother, I don't think I'll catch a cold ever again." When I saw her grin and her eyes twinkled I knew exactly what she was going to say, "it doesn't matter does it?" She laughed cheerily as she lifted me off of her lap and let me stand up on the floor. The sun was just peeking into the windows and I could hear the morning birds singing their beautiful songs.

Mother slowly stood up and went into the kitchen, "I'll get breakfast ready sweety, go ahead and get dressed."

I picked up the blanket and folded it, "yes, mother." As I crossed the threshold of my bedroom I was suddenly surprised at what I had said but I realized I had truly meant it, to be subservient to her like that is something I've come to enjoy, it feels natural to me now. Even though she might have done something to cause that what does it matter when I'm happy. I'm back with my old girlfriend that I never really got over. I'm healthier than I've ever been in my life, work isn't hell anymore and I've stopped feeling sorry for myself.

As I set my blanket back on my bed tears of joy began falling down my cheeks, "honey what's wrong?"

I felt her gentle loving hands wrap around my body, I turned towards her and cried in her arms, "I'm so happy mother, I never imagined I could be so happy. I love you so much."

I heard her sniffle as she lifted me and pulled me close, "I love you too honey, mother is here for you always." I was soon bawling in her arms as she gently rocked me back and forth. "Breakfast is almost ready sweetheart, I made you a special treat, hurry up and get dressed." As she gently lowered me to my feet I sniffled a few times and wiped the remaining tears from my eyes, "yes mother, I'll be right there."

As I got dressed I assessed the changes she had made to my body over the last number of days, along with the disappearance of my asthma my skinny-fat frame was now accentuated my blossoming packs of well defined muscle and all the aches and pains from sitting at a desk for hours at a time vanished. My cock, which used to be a whopping five inches now hung at what I guessed was a modest six and a half. I felt better over all and I figured if I decided to enter a marathon right now I could actually have a shot at winning. "Sweetheart, are you almost ready?"

I cringed and began getting dressed quickly, "yes mother, just a moment!" I tied up my work boots and pulled my wide brim hat out of my closet, I noticed on the racks were a few of her clothes that were freshly cleaned and pressed, ready to be worn. I ran out into the kitchen to find her standing by the table patiently, with her hands clasped together in front of her. Sitting before me was a bowl of steaming oatmeal. The sweet smell of cinnamon, spiced apples and milk wafted from the creamy meal, "this smells wonderful, mother, thank you."

She didn't say a word, she just gazed at me lovingly while I gobbled up the delicious breakfast, the taste of it was wonderful, yet, as I neared the last bite I tasted something familiar; a slight after taste. As realization hit me I felt my cock throbbing powerfully in my pants as a strong fuzziness enveloped my nervous system, "ooh...mother..." I felt her gentle hands hold me steady as my eyes rolled into the back of my head. As my limbs drooped she thrust her spurting nipple into my mouth. I began to shake in her grasp as pleasure I've never before experienced crashed through my body like a tidal wave. I could distantly tell that I was continuously cumming and cumming into my pants but It was a paltry sensation compared to the all encompassing pleasure of her milk. As my eyes closed I saw images of her large naked body on top of me. Her fat wine cork nipples were spraying her bounty onto my body like hoses, my cock was in a constant state of climax, continuously erupting into her moist velvet embrace.

The next vision I had was in a vast room full of soft, flesh colored cushions that moved about as if the were alive. When I moved they all arose and were mirror images of mother. All the large soft bodies of mother crowded around me and covered me in kisses and light caresses, the whole time professing their undying love for me. I felt completely smothered by their heavy bodies and at any one time I had at least three leaking nipples spraying their glorious abundance down my throat. My cock was spewing its contents endlessly into the countless moist pussies that surrounded me.

Again the visions changed. I was in a cathedral, Caitlyn was beside me and she was absolutely stunning in her wedding gown, I said my vows to her and tears began streaming down her face as she gave her life to me, and I to her, she threw herself in my arms and kissed me with more passion and love than I've ever felt.

My vision shifted again, I was on a large bed surrounded by copies of mother and Caitlyn that surrounded me. I had no limbs and I could only lay helpless on the bed as the countless beautiful women covered me with passionate kisses. They rubbed their breasts along my skin sensually and I struggled to taste them with my lips. Leaning over me was the smiling face of mother, "I'll always love you, honey, you're my sweetheart, I'll take such good care of you." She than thrust a massive swollen nipple into my mouth and milk gushed down my throat and into my belly. Looking down at me body I saw that I had at least twenty stiff cocks that were all being kissed, licked and sucked by eager mouths. I groaned helplessly as one by one my dicks began to eject their essence into hungry slurping lips. Just as one cock would cease its release another would begin, making the pleasure endless, when the last would stop another cock would grow from my torso and begin spewing its pleasure. Always the leaking teat of my mothers abundance delivered her love to me in the form of delicious milk.

Whether the whole experience lasted seconds, minutes or hours I couldn't say. When I awoke I was in the bath tub being tenderly massaged and cleaned by mothers delicate hands, "did you enjoy that special treat, honey?"

All I could do was nod dumbly as she washed me, I could still sense a lingering fuzziness in my head from whatever she put in the oatmeal, "it was...amazing mother." I was going to ask her why she did it, but I knew it didn't matter.

Getting up, she pulled a towel off the rack, "I'm sorry for making your morning short, but I wanted that to be a surprise, I'll help you with your yard work after my mother leaves." Draping the large towel over her arm she held out her hands and I took them eagerly, lifting me up quickly she wrapped me in the warm towel before I could get cold from the air on my wet skin. As I stood there she used the towel to massage my body and dry my hair. After removing the towel she took a moment to appreciate my body. Before she could react I thrust my lips against hers and invaded her mouth with my tongue. She encircled me with her arms and pulled me against her huge breasts. I reached my arms behind her and gently squeezed the soft flesh of her ass. When I released her I could see that her cheeks were flushed and her breathing quickened. "Alright...alright sweety, let's get some clothes on you..."

She didn't move though, she just stood there and continued to stare at me longingly while my cock throbbed in the air. I reached out and gently pinched her two exposed nipples causing her to moan and grip my wrists tightly. Without pulling off my hands she backed out of the bathroom and into the living room in an attempt to get me into the bedroom. When I released her nipples they began to leak in streams down her breasts. "We...(gasp) have to get ready...any minute now..." Getting down on my knees I gently licked her swollen labia and traced my tongue up to her  clit. She screamed in pleasure and nearly crushed me with her large body as she collapsed to the floor. I continued to pleasure her as she squirmed on the carpet. Her delicious nectar coated my lips and tongue while I forced orgasm after orgasm onto her, "please," she cried, "I need you inside of me." I laid myself atop her large body and slowly inserted my rigid cock into her leaking pussy. When she tried to grip my hips I took her hands and placed them on her fat leaking tits. I began to piston myself into her as she moaned and gasped on the floor. When I felt her fluids gush out onto my crotch she squeezed her tits roughly and screamed as milk squirted out of her nipples like tiny jets.

Her voice devolved into Incoherent moans as I gave her all I was worth, "you gave me this body mother and I intend for it to bring you pleasure."

As I shoved my cock into her to the hilt I pulled her squirting nipple into my mouth and gently bit down with my teeth. Her huge body thrashed about beneath me, nearly sending me to the floor as she cried in pleasure, "oh sweety, sweetheart, honey, please!" She bit her lip as I rutted into her with everything I had, her juicy spasming cunt was like a vacuum as it massaged and sucked at my cock like a sentient creature.

Grinning I began to gently squeeze the smooth soft flesh of her belly, "mother, you're going to get so big aren't you, so full of new life you'll almost explode," I squeezed the flesh of her belly roughly, "your skin will get so tight you'll feel ready to burst."

She wailed as she orgasmed again and against my invading cock, "what...what are you, oh dear....dear, whatever it is....oh I can feel it..." I came with a roar into her sopping pussy and it gobbled up my offer voraciously, her keening wails pierced the air and her back arched. When I was spent I pulled out of her slowly and pulled a cushion off of the couch.

I watched as her stomach began to bulge and rise like bread dough in the oven. Larger and larger it swelled until its immensity nearly reached my waist in height. I gently caressed her tight skin and it was like touching the skin of a drum, "oh sweety, never so big before, so much...so much..." When I started to actually become afraid that she would burst I saw eggs began to pop out of her pussy in quick order, each time she would moan in lust and fluids from her pussy would spray out and coat the surface of the egg with her essence. I watched amazed as egg after egg emerged. I felt a large, soft gentle hand on my shoulder but It didn't really register until the eggs finally stopped coming. When I looked back to mother's face she was unconscious but breathing normally.

"I've never seen my daughters get so large, you are certainly amazing Mr. Eric." I turned to see a goddess of a woman standing over me, towering at seven and a half feet tall, her body was a veritable temple of womanly grace and beauty, beside her were two equally impressive women, but where mother was an example of motherly thickness and health, these were amazons of densely packed muscle and confidence.

I stood quickly and lowered my gaze, "forgive my appearance, I uhh..."

I felt her large yet delicate hand grip my shoulder in reassurance, "it's quite alright Mr. Eric, this is as good an introduction as any, you may know me as Edora's mother, but I am called Merathora." She turned to one of her escorts and whispered into her ear. Holding out her impressive hand to me I placed my hand in it, my entire hand fit inside her delicate palm, "my companions here will assist my daughter," she gestured to the front door, "shall we?"

I hesitated when I realized I was naked, "umm, I need some clothes."

She smiled at me, "that won't be necessary."

When she led me into my front yard I quickly realized what she meant, my house was completely surrounded by Amazonian guards. Hovering over the street was a large sleek vessel and protruding from its side were glowing steps that led to its interior.

When we made it inside I was impressed by the luxury of it, "please Mr, Eric have a seat." I sat down nervously, not only did I feel naked because of my lack of clothes but I felt naked without mother nearby. She looked at me curiously, but also with a sense of understanding. "You're a very interesting individual, Mr. Eric, I must say that my Daughter, Edora, is very luck to have met you."

I nodded and blushed at her praise, "I feel lucky to have met her as well, she is a very delightful woman, I love her very much."

She smiled and patted the seat next to her wide posterior. I nervously got up and took the seat beside her, "I know you might not want to hear this Mr. Eric but Edora has dealt with many other creatures, like you. She wasn't a mother to just you." I lowered my head and frowned, I felt her large delicate hand touch my chin lightly and bring it up to see her eyes, "she is one of my first daughters and has been around for quite a long time, but I speak the truth to you when I say that I have never seen her this happy before. She loves you dearly, far beyond what's required, you may know that some feelings are instinctive for my daughters, but this goes beyond that, for her it feels real because it is real."

She sighed, "I can't explain it very well Mr. Eric because things like this don't happen very often, not only have you made my daughter incredibly happy, you have given me children that can breed within my own species, I was the last of this colony that could do such a thing. So you see Mr. Eric, I'm very torn right now. If I take you away from her to breed with other humans it would break her heart, but if I let things go as they are, I'll still be forced to mingle on this world for years as we struggle to restore our population and rebuild our civilization." She gently took my hand in hers, "you have given me this chance and I don't want to risk losing it, however, you love my daughter as much as she loves you, I can feel it."

She stood up slowly and as she did the exit stairs illuminated and dropped back to the street. I smiled broadly as mother came into the ship and took me into her arms, she kissed me tenderly on my forehead and presented me proudly to her mother. One of the Amazonian guards came on-board and whispered into Mera's ear, here eyes brightened. She smiled proudly at mother, and caressed her face lovingly with large but gentle hands, "12 eggs, that's the most any have ever given, I'm very proud of you my daughter."

Mother hugged me to her tightly and gazed up at Mera with love and respect, "it's all because of my sweetheart, he's so special."

I put my arm around her shoulder and held her tight, I couldn't imagine a life without her. If Mera took her away from me I don't know how I could live with myself, I felt Mera place her hand on my shoulder, "he is a special young man my dear, and that's why you must care for him as I know you have, you've done so well and I'm so very proud of you." Mera fell to her knees and a tear rolled down her cheek. She pulled mother into her arms, "this will be your last assignment, do you understand?" Mother began to sob in her mothers arms, I saw a powerful smile on her face as tears rolled down her cheeks like rivers. Although I didn't understand what that meant myself I couldn't help but feel that something amazing just took place.

Raising herself up Mera gestured towards the exit, "Edora, if I may have a few more moments alone with Mr. Eric?" Mother nodded and bowed her head, "of course mother," she seemed to hesitate, "when shall I see you again?" Mera chuckled as she caressed mothers cheek, "soon my dear, soon." I watched as mother walked with a lively step out of the vessel, she turned around once more and smiled happily at me. I returned the gesture and she bounded out of the ship.

"Mr. Eric why are there tears in your eyes?"

I wiped them and shrugged, "I don't know for sure, I know she was really happy with what you said and that made me really happy too, even though I don't fully understand what you meant."

She smiled widely and caressed my head lightly, "I am beginning to think you are unique in this universe Eric for I have never met someone so compassionate and understanding of my children." She pulled me close and planted a soft meaningful kiss on my cheek. "What I meant by that order was that, in the event of your death, her service will be complete and she will be allowed to die with you, I will not allow myself to see her forced into other relationships when she may never find someone as special as you, do you understand?"

I fell to my knees and covered my eyes with my hands, I began to cry on that vessel as mother had, "thank you."

She lifted me up gently and placed me in her lap. Wiping my tears from my face I looked at her eyes, they were looking at me with respect and love, "Mr. Eric, I won't take you away from my daughter, or your lover Caitlyn, all I ask is that you keep us in mind as you mate with her, the more you two provide for us the faster we can rebuild, I'm not asking you to hand over your lives to us...but...my daughter has the means to make both of you very affective at reproducing and she has only shown you a small piece of her talents, please make use of them and help us in any way you can. Also, I hope it doesn't become a problem, but, because you are so valuable to me...to us, I'm going to have one of my guards stay with you, she'll be subservient to my daughter, but by proxy she'll follow limited orders from you when necessary."

She gently placed me on the deck of her ship and hugged me, "thank you so much for this Mr. Eric, I hope that in the future we can repay you somehow for what your doing for us."

I caressed her cheek gently, she pressed her cheek into my hand and smiled, "to spend my life with mother and Caitlyn is all that I ask, and you can call me Eric, if I may call you Mera."

Her face blushed and she rose to her full height, she seemed to hesitate as her hands shook. Reaching out to me she wrapped my body in her powerful arms and crushed my lips to hers. Lifting me up easily she pressed me hard into her body as her tongue invaded my mouth. She seemed to gasp and dropped me onto my feet, "I...I have things I must attend to Eric, I shall call on you again, after I speak to Caitlyn and my daughter Ellora." She still seemed flustered as she opened up the stairs off her vessel and escorted me off, a tall, cold-faced, Amazonian warrior with ass length jet black hair was waiting for me and escorted me back to the house. When I turned back to the ship Mera was gazing at me with a longing expression but when she saw me looking at her, her face became bright red and she returned quickly to her ship.

Before I turned back to the house I felt mother press her body firmly into my back and squeeze me tight, "lets get some work clothes on sweetheart, we've still got daylight to burn." I turned to her and pecked her lightly on the cheek making her blush, "I love you too, honey, but that won't stop me from putting you to work." She grasped my hand tightly and led me back to the house.

I found the house clean when we entered. The mess we surely made when I impregnated mother was gone. The amazonian that escorted me off the ship was standing patiently inside the door. She was dressed in simple civilian clothes and had a strange alien firearm in a holster at her hip. Even with the human clothes her muscles and large firm tits stretched the material out obscenely. She smiled at us respectfully but didn't say a word. Mother took my hand and stopped me, she turned to the muscular woman with a look of confidence, the huge woman stood at attention, "what's your name, dear?"

The woman released her breathe, "Tama, ma'am." For such a large woman with a broad chest her voice still held that unique feminine tone present in all of the alien colonists.

Mother reached out and pinched the rippling muscles around her ribs playfully making Tama squirm, "no need to be so formal darling," mother pulled me close and took my hand, she offered it to Tama, "this is my sweetheart, Eric."

The impressive woman took a firm grip of my hand, although it appeared well manicured and feminine I couldn't deny the power in her muscles, "It's a pleasure to meet you Tama, its o.k. if you call me Eric." She smiled and nodded.

Placing her hands on her hips, mother looked at Tama with a sense of motherly authority, "well, now that we are introduced I have a few rules I expect you to follow; one, only after consent will you be allowed to have your way with anyone, two, I expect you to obey the bed time, three, if my sweety wants to work out with you, you will do your best to ensure he doesn't get hurt, lastly, your weapon will remain holstered at all times unless we are in imminent danger, is that understood, dear?"

If she resented any of the orders mother made she didn't show it, she simply straightened her body and bowed her head. Mother smiled brightly, "good, make yourself at home dear, I'll be outside working in the yard with my sweety, If you want to help us it's up to you."

Tama bowed her head, "I have some equipment I would like to bring in, my combat gear and weapons, if that's alright."

Mother tapped her chin, "very well." Mother turned to me, "honey, see if you can find a place to store her things would you? Ill get our things ready to get going on the yard, we've been lollygagging too much already." She sighed in frustration. I chuckled inwardly, she can be quite a slave driver when she wants to be.

As mother walked into the bedroom Tama looked at me expectantly, "where's your things," I asked.

She smiled and pointed towards the back door, "behind your dwelling."

"Alright," I said, "lets get your gear inside, I don't want to keep mother waiting."

I heard her heavy steps behind me as she followed, "of course."

We brought her things into my small guestroom, they were packed into black containers, inside the room the bed was tiny and most of the space was taken up by my computer desk and random knick nacks I had collected over the years, "I know this bed is small for you but its the best I can do right now, Ill see if I can get something larger."

She bowed her head as she scanned the room, "sweetheart," I heard mother call, "are you ready?"

I patted Tama on the back as I turned to leave, "I've gotta get going." Her eyelids jumped at the contact but her expression was still unreadable.

After I got dressed with the clean work clothes mother had laid out for me I met her in the front yard where she was busy pulling weeds, "hey honey," she said, "did Tama get settled in?"

Pulling on my gloves I knelt down beside her and began pulling weeds as well, "not yet, that room is awfully small for her."

Mother giggled as she stood and shook the dirt off her tight jeans, I heard a voice behind me, "hey Eric, did you see all those huge chicks on our street this morning?"

I turned to see my next door neighbor Greg packing things into a U-tow trailer attached to his old pick-up. When he saw mother smiling at him his mouth hung open in surprise, "dude, you got a mother taking care of you? I'm so jealous."

I rolled my eyes at him, "what are you up to?"

He tore his eyes from her smiling face and gestured towards the trailer with his thumb, "remember that job I've been trying to get across the state? I just got picked up outta the blue so I'm getting ready to move." He came over and shook my hand, "Eric, bud, if I don't get the chance I wanted to thank you again for helping me those times, I don't know where I would be if you didn't help me get my drinking under control."

I smiled at him, "think nothing of it Greg," I gestured towards mother, '"this is Edora, my mother."

He smiled brightly and offered her his hand nervously, she took it gently and spent a moment gauging him, "you're a very bright young man, you'll do well."

He blushed and returned his eyes to me, "well bud, if I don't see you again you've got my vid-tag, I don't know when I'll be online again but I'll email you with how things are going."

I nodded, "sure thing."

When he went back to packing his car I turned to see mother had returned to the plant bed, she was humming happily as she pulled out troublesome weeds and tossed them behind her into the grass. I stood near her and wiped the sweat from my brow, even though the sun was behind the trees the air was still warm and humid, "I assume you had something to do with his job, I know I shouldn't dwell on it mother, but I'm happy for him."

I saw her plush behind wobble sensually before she turned her head to look at me from behind its wide expanse, "your weed eater should be working now hun, I set your music and head set next to it."

We continued to work together during the rest of the late afternoon, I stole glances at her juicy behind when I thought she wasn't looking and I would catch her stealing glances at my body too. While I was mowing the yard I saw Tama helping Greg pack his trailer while he constantly blushed and adjusted his pants. I walked up to mother and tapped her shoulder, "should we give Greg something to remember before he leaves?"

She smiled at me, "I already spoke to her about it." When I contemplated how she might behave in the bedroom I realized something that troubled me, "why does he not have a mother?"

She frowned as she finished tying up a garbage bag, "we go to those who are most promising. There aren't that many of us and since his mind and body weren't as compatible as others, we overlooked him." She looked up at me with a sad expression, "he is a nice young man, like you, if I could I would suggest he get some help, but I don't know if it would work out, we did the best we could."

I pecked her lightly on the cheek, making her pleasant smile return, "I understand mother, thank you."

She blushed and touched her palm to the cheek that I kissed, "well, honey, we're about done here, go ahead and start putting everything away, I need to get cleaned up so I can get dinner ready."

As I was putting the lawn mower into the shed I heard a car pull up. I turned to see Caitlyn lean over and give Ellora a kiss as she got out of the car. Ellora backed up and drove off.

Caitlyn, upon seeing me, ran into my arms and planted kisses all over me, "I've been waiting to see you all day." She looked at my dirty clothes and chuckled, "already working you to death I see."

I laughed as I gestured to the house, "mother is getting dinner ready, I hope you don't mind me spending a minute to get cleaned up?"

Caitlyn kissed me gently on the lips, "of course not, I needed to talk with her anyways." I realized it probably had something to do with Mera's visit today but I decided to bring it up later.

When we entered the house I smelled mothers delightful cooking as she worked in the kitchen, she looked up from her work and smiled, "Caitlyn dear, how are you? Have a seat. Ill get you something to drink." She squeezed my hand gently as I watched her go to the kitchen and sit down.

When I went into the bathroom I saw Tama drying herself off with a towel that was far too small for her large frame, her naked glistening skin reflected the lights from the ceiling and her muscles bulged as she moved about. When she noticed me looking she smiled innocently and moved to allow me entrance, although with her massive body it still left little space inside the bathroom. While she brushed her long black hair I stood behind her and removed my dirty clothes. When I was about to walk towards the tub after removing all my clothes she leaned over suddenly and crushed me to the wall with her firm muscular ass. My hands moved instinctively to grasp her firm cheeks but she stood up and looked back at me with a mischievous grin, "my apologies sir." I watched enraptured as she tied up her hair in an elegant bun and walked naked across the house towards the small guest room.

I enjoyed the brief time alone as I took a shower, I guess I was comfortable knowing that mother and Caitlyn were chatting in the next room. After I tossed on some clothes I went into the kitchen to find mother setting silverware and napkins for me and Caitlyn. She was watching mother work, and didnt notice me approach. I snuck behind her and placing my hands on her shoulders I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. She turned her face and kissed me deeply on the lips. We clasped hands and smiled tenderly at each other. I sat down next to her and scooted closer, she leaned over and whispered into my ear, "I was just telling Edora that me and mother were visited today after work."

I saw mother filling plates at the counter out of the corner of my eyes, "oh? What happened?"

Caitlyn fidgeted and glanced at me demurely, "it was their mother, we mostly just just talked. She told me a little bit about you and Edora. She asked me to...help, in any way I can."

I felt my heart flutter and was going to suggest we get started tonight when I heard Tama walking into the kitchen to join us at the table, she was dressed in a simple black tank top and black shorts, I realized she wasn't wearing a bra when I noticed the sight of her large stiff nipples poking into the fabric. When she noticed Caitlyn at the table she froze and glanced up at me with a sense of trepidation and worry, her hand rested on the holster of her weapon, she seemed to me than like a very dedicated guard dog, "it's o.k., Tama, this is Caitlyn, she's my girlfriend, she's welcome here."

She relaxed and let her hand off her weapon as she joined us at the table, she reached across and offered her hand, "my apologies ma'am, It's an honor to meet you," she said with a husky voice, I could have sworn I saw a predatory glint in her eye.

Cat must have noticed it too because she blushed slightly at her stare and shook her hand nervously, I could tell the handshake was a bit more lively and lingered longer than necessary. Finally Tama smiled wide and released Cat's hand.

"Ok you two, behave," I heard mother say. She leaned over the table and winked at Cat and Tama as she set down two steaming plates of chicken Alfredo. As I sniffed the lovely smell coming off the pasta I saw mother set down a pan of garlic bread on the table and tall glass of what looked like chocolate milk in front of Tama, "I know you have to keep up your strength, it's my own recipe dear, drink up." Mother smiled tenderly as she sat down and watched us all expectantly.

We slowly devoured the scrumptious meal. I figured mother didn't put anything interesting into our dinner because it would have affected us by now, admittedly though it made me a little glum. When we finished eating, mother still sat there watching Tama stare at her glass that she still hadn't touched. She looked at it nervously, stealing glances at me and Cat. Mother waggled her finger at Tama, "nobody leaves the table until we're done eating, dear."

Tama took a deep breath. She gripped the cold glass and closed her eyes tight as she brought it to her lips. Slowly she drank until the glass was empty. When she set it down on the table she seemed to be waiting for something, eventually she licked her lips and smiled at mother, "thank you ma'am." Mother smiled while taking the empty glass and plates, setting them gently in the sink. I watched as Tama set her hands on the table and used them to lift her large muscular body, after walking towards her bedroom she turned to mother and smiled, "ma'am, may I be excused to..." Her face flushed red and her arms reached out to grasp something but with nothing to hold onto she fell to her knees with a thud. Her muscular chest began to expand and contract as she breathed heavily. Veins bulged around her thick muscles as they began to contract of their own volition. Her eyes closed and she released a slow breath bordering on a pleasured moan. As sweat began to glisten on her skin she ripped off her tank top and began to knead and rub her tits and the rippling muscles of her body.

With a stirring in my pants I felt the sudden urge to go over to her. With her body shaking and her powerful muscles spasming all over I began to massage her rippling back, she looked at me with pleading eyes which darted between me and mother, realizing what she wanted I leaned forward and whispered into her ear, "you have my permission."

She stood up slowly to her full seven foot height and stared down at me with a look of lust and power, her body continued to shake and twitch as the muscles within her powerful limbs moved and jerked. In a quick movement she gripped the collar of my shirt tightly and mashed her lips to mine. Reaching out I began to knead the flesh of her firm generous breasts and I could feel the dense flexing muscle underneath. Suddenly she dropped me to the floor and my ass stung as I fell. I watched confused as she turned around to face Cat. With a predatory grin she approached her, her back muscles continued to spasm and roll across her broad shoulders. Cat looked on with fear, but also curiosity. Before Tama got close however she moaned loudly and fell to her knees. Cat moved over to her as Tama thrust her hand to her black shorts and tore them off in one quick motion. Her glistening pussy was visibly throbbing as the densely packed muscles surrounding it contorted and flexed.

As I watched her pussy spasm and leak her clear fluids on the floor I felt my body begin to tingle. Starting with the tips of my fingers and toes the sensation crawled up my limbs. I stared at the scene before me dazedly and saw that Cat's eyes were half lidded and she supported herself on Tama's powerful shoulders. When I collapsed to my knees I saw mothers small dainty feet come into view, "be a dear and bring Caitlyn to the master bedroom."

When I heard mothers sweet voice my limbs crumpled and my cock throbbed in my pants, it felt like I had just came but I hadn't spent my seed. I managed to look up to see mothers massive engorged breasts swaying over my body as she gazed down at me tenderly. Reaching down she caressed my cheek gently causing my cock to throb once again in a mind blowing dry orgasm, my body shivered weakly on the carpet as I gasped for breath. In my dim vision I could see Tama carrying Cat into the bedroom. She had a look of utter contentment and happiness as she stroked the powerful muscles of Tama's chest and arms.

I tried to move but I felt mothers hands press gently against my brow and stomach, "shu shu shu, honey, don't strain yourself, I'll help you." I moaned at the pleasure of her touch as she lifted me into her slender arms and held me firmly to her soft breasts. I could feel her fat, leaking nipples press against my body as she adjusted me in her arms. She began to hum a sweet song into my ears as she rocked me about and brought me into the bedroom. Through my fuzzy vision I could see Tama holding Cat up against the ceiling by her armpits while she pleasured her pussy with her thick muscular tongue. I could hear Cat's cries of ecstasy as Tama forced multiple orgasms on her helpless drugged body. Looking up at mother she gazed at the scene with pride and joy. Laying me down on the bed she cradled my head in her lap and dropped one of her huge engorged breasts onto my face.

When I felt her large stiff nipple against my lips I opened my mouth as wide as I could and sucked in as much of her nipple and areola that would fit in my mouth. Sucking and licking the succulent flesh as best I could I was rewarded with the delectable taste of her creamy sustenance. Her milk reacted with the drug already in my system and acted like a catalyst, ramping up its affect to mind blowing levels of pleasure. When I began to shake in bliss I felt slender legs straddle my waist and my cock puncture the warm embrace of Caitlyn's pussy. Her body was held by Tama's thick powerful arms and she used them to carefully piston Caitlyn on top of my dick. With careful movements Tama lowered Cat's upper body onto my chest where mother would easily be able to thrust the spurting nipple of her right breast between her drooling, grinning lips. Again I felt the pleasurable humping sensation of Cat's hips as Tama lifted her by her firm ass and dropped her on my cock. Using her rippling muscles she increased her speed until I could barely remain conscious at the sensations exploding through my body like shock waves from a nuclear blast.

As I moaned into mothers soft breast she pushed the flesh against my face, smothering me as she pressed firmly into the flesh of her tits causing milk to gush into mine and Caitlyn's eager mouths.

Groaning into the lovely flesh of mother's breast I felt my cock shoot rope after rope of cum into Caitlyn's convulsing warmth. With Tama's help she pressed her ass downwards firmly, causing my cock to bury into her hot depths to the hilt.

After many mind shattering seconds, mothers nipple pulled out of my mouth with a pop, leaving me grinning whistfuly as Caitlyn lay gasping atop of me. With the full sensation of my limbs slowly returning I gently caressed her sweaty brow. With Tama and mother looking on with prideful expressions I could feel Cat's smooth belly begin to expand and gently push against my stomach. As her skin stretched and slowly pushed her ass into the air I could hear her gasping moans between her quick breaths. With tender care, mother lifted her off of me and laid her in her lap so that her pussy would be presented to the eager amazon.

I looked on in awe as Cat's already large gravid belly continued to grow and grow, her skin becoming so tight with the burden of eggs behind it that it looked ready to burst any moment. Placing my hand on her tight skin I could feel the warmth within her increase as she gently moaned and shook, her pleasure reaching unheard of heights. I felt her hand cover mine and squeeze it gently as Tama lifted a large, light blue egg, nearly the size of a bowling ball from between Cat's legs. Even after cumming that much, only a few moments ago, I could feel my cock drip rivulets of precum on my stomach as I watched the tender display of affection and love before me. Mother whispered loving words into Cat's ear as she gently caressed her belly and fed her from her huge milk filled breast. When my body gained enough sensation I slowly rolled off the bed and assisted Tama with Cat's gift to the alien colony.

When the last of Cat's eggs left her exhausted body she held out her shaky hand to me. Grasping it gently I let her pull me into her arms for a tender kiss, "I love you Eric, thank you so much for this."

I ran my hand through her hair tenderly while she gazed upon me with love and contentment, "I love you too Caitlyn, rest now." She planted another gentle kiss on my lips as her eyes slowly closed and she fell asleep in mother's arms.

For the next 10 minutes I assisted Tama in carrying the 9 large eggs to the slender craft hovering patiently in the back yard. As it flew off with the final egg I turned to see Tama wiping tears from her eyes. When she saw me smiling at her display of weakness she blushed and stood up straight, wiping the remaining wetness of her dark brown eyes. Her long black hair had come undone and hung loosely to her tight muscular ass and reflected the light of the moon above us. "There's no reason to be ashamed," I said, "you're with family." As I walked passed her I patted her washboard stomach gently, making her breathe escape in an audible gasp. I don't quite understand why I feel so confident around her, even though she could crush me as easily as I would an ant I seemed to have gained some part of mothers confident personality,  perhaps it was always there and now that I am surrounded by those I love I might be losing the protective shell around my mind that I've had for years. Smiling proudly at her I held out my hand to her. She hesitated a moment before grasping my hand gently and allowed me to guide her back into the house.

When we made it inside Tama leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, "sir...is it...is it alright if you sleep with me tonight? I don't want to be alone."

Before I could think of an answer I heard mothers footsteps as she walked into the living room. She had the sleeping form of Caitlyn in her arms and was oh so gently rocking her while quietly humming her beautiful yet mysterious nursery rhyme. She gave us a stink eye that managed to send chills to the bone, "if you two wake up the little one you'll be sorry." Her face softened and she smiled at us. I could hear Caitlyn's gentle breathing in the silent room, "we've got a lot to do tomorrow so get plenty of rest."

Tama nodded, "yes ma'am."

"Yes mother," I replied.

I followed Tama into my guestroom, she had to lower her body to get through the door frame and compress her shoulders together in order to get around the constricting space. When she fell onto the bed with a heavy sigh her legs hung off the edge at her knees, even with her head at the headboard. When I closed the door behind me she smiled, through her tough muscular exterior I saw what really was a beautiful young woman, just as innocent as any other. She smiled at me when she noticed my approving stare. I laid down next to her and she wrapped her strong arm around me and pulled me close. I could feel the muscles in her body relax against me as she released a happy sigh. She tensed up when the door creaked open but quickly relaxed when she saw mother in a frilly nightgown come into the room. She pulled the blanket out from under us and tucked us in, "save your energy for tomorrow you two, we have some work to do but I also have a few fun things planned so I don't want any bellyaching about being too tired."

"Yes ma'am," "yes mother," we replied unison.

She seemed pleased with us, smiling tenderly she caressed each of our cheeks gently and kissed our foreheads, "good night, dear, good night, honey, love you."

"Love you," we both said together.

We lay there in the dark for a while, listening to the sound of our breathing and the crickets outside the window. I felt Tama's powerful arm drape over my chest as she pulled me against her, "I...I wanted to thank you, ...Eric, for the way you treat me, many are too afraid, intimidated or jealous."

I turned to my side, facing her. I used my hand to caress her hard body, causing her breathe to quicken. "You heard what she said..." Tama whispered with a hint of nervousness.

I snickered as my hand traveled to her firm, smooth breast and squeezed it gently, "we'll be quiet and take it slow, there is no reason for her to know, is there?"

She gripped my hand tightly and shifted her body beneath the covers. Her movements caused the bed to creak as if in pain from the weight of her body, eventually she managed to cover me with her muscular immensity. Her tree trunk legs surrounded my entire lower torso. She tried compressing her body to kiss me but she sighed in frustration when she only managed to graze my brow with her lips and only after much effort. She soon didn't mind when my hands easily went up to support the firm globes of her hanging breasts. Her tight muscles managed to keep them firm and perky on her chest, they were huge, even for her frame. My hands barely sunk into their taut flesh and when I managed to pinch one of her stiff thumb sized nipples she had to cover her mouth with her hand to stop from squealing loud enough for others to hear.

Slowly she lowered her massive torso so that my face was buried in her smooth inviting cleavage. Using her hands she squeezed her firm breasts so that they pushed against my face tightly, closing off my airways. Only when I began to struggle against her did she relent and release her hands. I could feel her steadily quickening heartbeat through her skin as she pressed her huge body against me. Lifting up her hips she used her fingers to gently guide my rock hard cock into her moist crevasse. My breath caught in my throat at the incredible tightness of it. Even with her huge body she had to slowly force me into her. Immediately I could feel her powerful muscles crushing my length, nearly forcing all of the blood back into my body.

When she heard me groan she forced my face back into her cleavage, silencing me. With panting breaths she finally managed to get all of me inside of her. It felt like someone had tied a rope around my entire dick and tightened it as hard as they could. The pressure upon my tool was maddening and I struggled to piston myself to relieve at least a little pressure but she was too tight, only when she utilized her powerful muscles could my constricted cock find relief. Slowly she began to raise her hips but she ended up bringing me up with her, she chuckled lightly and pressed one of her hands to my waist, "stay down little man." With slow pressure on my hip she used the muscles compressing my cock to slowly force me out of her. I could feel the stiff nub of her swollen clit glide across the topside of my cock as I slowly exited her. The pleasure mixed with pain forced me to press my face against her tits in order to stifle a loud moan and tighten my grip against her back. My fingers pressed hard against her shoulders yet they barely made a dent in her dense muscles.

Ever so slowly she let the weight of her lower body rest on my dick, causing it to slowly enter her again, this time it was slightly easier, however, she tortured me by occasionally holding herself at intervals and gyrated her hips, causing her large swollen clit to press into my cock, like the tip of a smooth angry finger. With her breasts pressed tightly against my face I began to kiss her skin again and again as she continued to slowly lower her hips and guide my cock into her wet constricting hole. Again I was completely surrounded by an all encompassing tightness. I lowered my hands and managed to press against her hips as she raised them. Slowly my cock pulled out of her again. Using this method we began a rhythm of pulling and pushing that drove her into her first orgasm with me. She shook gently on top of me and her legs came together, pressing firmly against my body. When I began to feel like the pressure against my legs and hips were too much she slowly released her legs. She jammed her face into the pillow beside me and cried in pleasure. Willing her climax to continue I pulled myself into her using my hands against her ass and she continued to shiver against me, I could hear her moans through the pillow as I quickened my pace as much as I could. I began to sweat and grow tired at the effort. Suddenly the walls of her incredibly powerful pussy collapsed and I was completely trapped within her, try as I might I was unable to move my cock within her, any more effort on my part would result in pain.

She slowly raised her chest and took my hands in hers. She gazed down at me with a new expression...love and something else. I felt something in her tight pussy move, like a new dextrous set of muscles that wrapped around my dick and pressed into it rhythmically like a deep tissue massage. I cried out in pleasure and she covered my mouth with her large hand. I gripped her wrist tightly, my knuckles going white as her talented vaginal muscles coiled around my cock and squeezed like a gigantic predatory snake. My body thrashed about beneath her and I wailed again and again into her hand. Soon I felt myself building towards an orgasm but when I finally felt my balls erupt, the flow was stopped by her iron hold on my dick. After a few torturous seconds her pussy completely released me and my dick exploded into her, my jizz coating her insides like a geyser as all the tension and pressure I experienced released into her like a volcano. I saw flashing lights in my vision and I felt my entire body go limp.

I felt something wet on my cheeks, like sweet juicy lips. I opened my eyes to see mother looking over me and smiling proudly. Tama and I were still naked and we were spooning together on her small bed. "Morning sweety, we've got a busy day today, get cleaned up and ready for breakfast. Caitlyn got picked up by Ellora and is on her way to work, she asked me to tell you thank you and she'll call you before she gets off work today." Mother lifted the covers slowly to reveal my body and she stifled a chuckle, I looked down in the early morning light to find my cock still slightly red from the abuse it received and my hips black and blue from when Tama squeezed me with her powerful legs. I slowly sat up and lowered my gaze, the ache in my bones painfully obvious as I groaned, "I'm sorry mother, I know you told us to take it easy, I couldn't help myself."

I felt her tender lips press against my forehead, "I know sweety, if I didn't want you two to spend time together I would have made you sleep in the bed with me."

I felt movement behind me as Tama woke up, she seemed far more cheerful than her usual serious demeanor and she smiled at us as she yawned, her muscles rippled across her arms as she stretched, "good morning Eric, good morning ma'am." When she looked down at my uncovered body her eyes flew open and she covered her mouth with her hand. She jumped out of the bed making it shake, "Eric...you're hurt," realization registered in her features, "did I do that?" Tears began to form in her eyes as she backed up against the wall. I wrapped the blanket around me and went to comfort her, "no...Eric...stay away..." She deftly moved around me and over the bed leaping straight into the living room.

When I ran out of the room she was already gone. I felt mother place her hands on my shoulders, "she's still here, she still has a job to do." She spun me around and looked at me with a serious expression, "she's very dedicated to her mission, now that she has bonded with you she's devastated that she hurt you." I opened my mouth to protest but she placed a gentle finger to my lips, "I know what you're going to say, honey, that you enjoyed it and would be willing to do it again when you healed." She took a deep breath, "however, she still feels like she failed you by letting you come to harm. Because she was the one responsible she's heartbroken." She took a deep breath and released my shoulders, "I'm going to get some breakfast ready. See if you can find her and convince her to come back inside, I have something I wish to show you both." She gently kissed my cheek, "alright sweety?"

I gazed down at my bare feet with a solemn expression, "o.k., mother."

She ran her fingers gently through my hair, "everything will be alright my sweetheart, you'll see."

I never found her that day and I was saddened that she would not show herself. Even when we helped move Caitlyn's things into the duplex next door she never showed her face. I told Caitlyn about what happened and she tried to talk to her but she said it was like trying to talk to a wall. Where normally something like this would have been something to celebrate I couldn't shake the sadness gripping me.

After two days passed I eventually saw her but she completely avoided my gaze and when I moved closer she would quickly vanish. I decided that on the third day I've had enough, mother did as well because she was tired of me being so sad all the time.

The next morning, after I got dressed and ready for work, I heard Tama doing her work outs in the back yard. I went outside to find her doing push-ups and breathing heavily. Every time she went down, her tits pressed flat against the earth until she lifted herself, her nipples were rigid from the sensation of rubbing against the ground. When she saw me she stood up swiftly and went to run away, "Tama, I order you to halt!"

She froze and stared at me with sadness, her eyes had begun to look sunken in from lack of sleep, "you have to keep away from me sir, I can't allow anything to hurt you."

I crossed my arms and moved closer, "even you?" I asked.

Her face darkened and she backed up, "y...yes."

"Look," I said, "I'm perfectly alright, I'll heal over time and it will be like nothing happened, you do realize that I really enjoyed it at the time. We both did. I don't see what the problem is Tama."

She shook her head, her long black hair swayed about in the breeze, "if I squeezed any harder, pushed you too far, or crushed you, I couldn't live with myself, I won't risk doing that, no matter how much I want you, or how much you think you want it."

"Tama..."

She held her hand up, "no Eric." She took a deep breath, her face turning back into that lifeless cold expression I recognized from the day I met her. "Sir, if you'll let me, I'll be your escort but that's it, I won't risk having to go before Ms. Edora and her mother and explain to them that I hurt you for my own pleasure, it would be the worst disgrace, I won't risk it."

I looked into her fearful eyes and wanted to shake the feeling out of her, I suddenly realized I might have a solution to this problem, "in that case, you've failed in your mission Tama."

She frowned and a tear came to her eye, her head lowered and her hands hung limp at her sides, "I know sir, please forgive me...I'll return home if I must."

I moved closer, "your hurting me right now, you know that?"

She looked around fearfully, I truly hated having to treat her this way but I felt it was necessary, "h...how? I'm not touching you."

I smiled at her reassuringly, "exactly."

Her eyes fell and she dropped to her knees. I could hear the snapping of twigs under her thick limbs, "I can't," she whispered, "I can't."

I moved over to her and pressed my hand to her cheek, she didn't refuse my touch, "what would you rather do Tama," I moved her face so that she had to look into my eyes, "explain to Edora how you bruised me while we made love, or explain to her how you broke my heart?"

I watched as the powerful amazon goddess fell to her hands and began to weep, "Eric...I want you so bad, nobody has ever touched me like you have, talked to me like you have, but I don't want to hurt you, I can't...won't."

I knelt down and ran my hand through her long soft hair while I squeezed her shoulder reassuringly, "I love you Tama, I've missed your touch ever since that night, do you feel the same way?"

She nodded her head while my hand remained in her black smooth mane, "yes Eric, I do love you."

I stood up and crossed my arms, "than stand up."

She slowly got to her feet, tears stained her cheeks, "Tama, who would you feel could best watch for my safety, would you trust that task with anyone else but you? Would you feel nervous at all should someone else be my escort?"

She seemed ready to answer at first but than hesitated, her shoulders slumped and she breathed a deep sigh, "I know why you're asking me that Eric, but...you would trust me after what I did to you?"

I grinned at her and her brow scrunched at my appearance, "what you did to me Tama, was fuck the ever living shit out of me until I passed out, and I loved every single second of it. I would wear these bruises with honor if I knew you would do it to me again....and again....and again. I want you to test the limits of my endurance, I want you to fuck me so hard with that awesome pussy of yours that I scream for mercy as you have your way with me. I want you holding me tight with those powerful arms of yours and make me your bitch while you take my breath away. I want you to fuck me so hard that I can't even walk the next day and mother will have to drag me to the dinner table. Do you hear me Tama? Do you hear me?"

She stood up and glared at me, her eyes flashed with an intense predatory gleam and her arms shook, "you don't know what your asking for Eric..."

I turned my back on her, "I'm not afraid of you."

I didn't make one step before she was upon me. With my face in the dirt I felt her strong desperate hands hold me down and grip my clothes tightly. With a single hand she tore my clothes from my body. She wrapped her sweaty arm around my waist and began to carry me indoors, struggling only made her grip me tighter. When we made it into the living room she dropped me roughly onto the carpet. While she was busy ripping her clothes off of her body I moved to stand up but she was too fast. She wrapped her arms completely around my chest and arms. She began to slowly compress my body until I gasped for breath. When she released some of the pressure she waited. As soon as I took a deep breath she crushed her lips to mine and thrust her tongue into my mouth forcefully, I found myself loving the abuse she was giving me but decided that I was going to resist her as much as possible. I bit down on her tongue, I knew I could never draw blood but it still made her wince and withdraw her invading appendage. She set me on the ground and dropped her hips onto my body but didn't back down when I winced. Turning herself around she straddled my face and held my hands tightly, "pleasure me, Eric."

I squirmed in her grasp, "make me."

She looked back at me and I actually felt 'real' fear at her devilish expression, "very well." She dropped her wet pussy down on my face and began to smother me with her hot slick flesh, "do it or you'll suffocate, Eric."

I struggled for as long and hard as I could but eventually I couldn't take it anymore and I thrust my tongue into her hot twitching slit, "holy shit you're cumming already, Tama!"

She dropped her pussy onto my face again, "shut up."

Her fluids began to choke me as she came again and again, her complete control over me sending her into a brutal sexual frenzy. When my tongue laved at her lips and grazed her clit she gasped loudly and lifted her hips a little. (There is more than one way to tame a beast.)

I attacked her pussy with zeal, making her begin to shake and loosen her grip. With my targets in sight I pulled my hands out of her grasp as hard as I could and latched onto her large diamond hard nipples tightly. She screamed so loud that I was worried for a moment that the neighbors across the street would hear. She gripped my wrists and tried to pull my hands off but I held tight, resulting in her pulling her breasts roughly by the nipples, she cried out and as I felt her juices spray out of her twitching pussy she stood her legs up. She held my arms so tight I was worried she might break my wrists. Slowly she began lifting my body off of the floor while still keeping her nipples attached to her tits. When I saw her face, it was flushed red and she was furious. I never stopped pinching those tough nubs and she continuously gasped whenever I re-exerted pressure, "let go!" She gasped.

I grinned, "you first," I pinched her nipples down harder, making her knees wobble.

In a surprise move she turned her head and covered my mouth and nose with her lips, preventing me from breathing. I tried kicking at her but it was useless. I knew that either I would pass out or weaken my grip, so eventually I relented and released her red, swollen, aggravated nipples. She looked upon me with a fury and hunger that made my heart race. Taking both of my hands in hers she squeezed them tight so that she would only need one hand to hold me. I tried to bring my body into a fetal position but she used her free hand to straighten me, when she gripped my steel hard cock tightly I knew I was finished.

"Be still..." When I tried to struggle she squeezed my cock roughly, making me cry out. I didn't struggle anymore.

In a surprisingly gentle manner she tenderly stroked me with her hand and looked down at me with absolute love in her features. Leaning over she kissed me tenderly and gently. She than released my lips and smiled down at me while she straddled me, "to the winner, the spoils."

Using her hand she tenderly placed the tip of my dick at the entrance of her slick dripping folds, suddenly she dropped the entire weight of her body onto my dick causing me to cry out in pain and pleasure. She placed her powerful arm near the base of my dick and began to furiously piston herself on my cock. My mind and body was awash in conflicted sensation and emotion as she used my body like a plaything, a cheap throw away dildo, easily broken and just as easily replaced. I was totally and completely at her mercy, her huge muscular form was in command of my fate, she would do with me what she wished and be done with me, she would leave me broken, bruised and battered, yet wanting for more. She took my hands and thrust them to her breasts, they were not to pinch or pull, but bring her pleasure, that was their purpose and I obliged willingly, she licked her lips and grinned, she knew she had won, her pussy was gushing fluids upon me again and again as she came, her complete and utter victory bringing her more pleasure than anything else in the world. At this realization I came violently yet she compacted her pussy against my dick like a hammer striking an anvil. Giving me release yet teasing me for completion, she extended it beyond my level of mental and physical control and I lost consciousness beneath her, never reaching the ultimate climax.

"Honey...honey...sweetheart, its time for you to get up..."

My eyes opened slowly to find myself naked in mother's arms. Bruises covered my body and I ached all over, it was a good ache. I pressed my face into mothers full breast and smiled, I saw Tama, standing there with her arms at her side, watching nervously, "mother..."

She smiled and rocked me gently, "yes sweetheart?"

I squirmed in her arms, "put me down please, mother."

She slowly and gently let my feet come to the floor. When I attempted to stand I collapsed to the ground, I was so weak I couldn't move, it took all of me not to cry out in pain. When mother reached out to me I grabbed her hand lightly, "please mother, let Tama help me, it is her reward."

She gently released me and surprisingly smiled with more pride than I had ever seen, "o.k. my sweetheart."

Tama nervously approached and slid her arms beneath me, she hesitated when I winced but she continued when I smiled at her reassuringly. When she had me in her arms she pulled me close and smiled lovingly, "my tits still hurt, if its any consolation to your failure."

I laughed, making my ribs hurt, "good, I'll have to use them against you next time, hopefully your sexy nipples will always feel that way."

Her face hardened, "Eric, I really hurt you, are you sure you're alright with this?"

I smiled at her, "I remember the rules that mother set that night when we first met, do you think she would stand for it if you really wanted to hurt me? Although I feel quite used, I'm no worse for the wear, I'll probably be better for it, who needs a weight machine and a bike when I have you to fuck the everliving shit out of me? Don't worry Tam, I'll be back for more and one of these days I'll have you begging on your knees for this dick in your mouth."

She laughed, making me shake in her arms, "I hope you're prepared to wait a while my love."

My heart skipped a beat at her expression, "I love you Tam, thank you."

She smiled brightly, her face blushed and a tear formed in her eyes, she held me out to mother who took me into her arms, "you have work tomorrow and I can't have you limping into the office sweety," she offered me a nipple that leaked her white creamy abundance down its smooth curvy slope, "mother will help you, I'll always help you."

I smiled at her and made myself more comfortable in her arms, "I love you mother," I said before latching onto her nipple and drinking deeply of her delicious gift.

She went to the recliner and laid down, rocking me back and forth, "I love you too sweetheart, more than you'll ever know."


























No comments:

Post a Comment