Straight/Lesbian Sci-Fi adventure. A bit of alien action. Look forward to future 'episodes.'
I used to love hiking in this park, other than the rangers there's usually not a soul for miles. I've been coming here for years and I never explored all of it. With mountains, rivers and canyons one could probably do anything out here if it weren't for the rangers. I heard a booming in the distance as clouds loomed over the horizon, lightning flashed in the sky as storm-clouds approached. The chilling wind picked up which spurred me onwards. I knew there were some caves not too far from here so I made my way towards them. When I was a mile out I saw smoke coming from behind the trees.
Before I got to the the source of the smoke however, I came upon something amazing, yet somewhat frightening. An incredibly beautiful, green and brown skinned woman was laying on the ground next to a beat up escape pod. She was barely breathing and apparently she was attempting to stop a wound in her abdomen from bleeding out. Slowly I approached as to not frighten her but my heavy boots betrayed me and she noticed me. Her eyes were strange black orbs that stared deeply into me. Just below her eyes I could see her nostrils which were two horizontal slits side by side and her mouth, though it had a pair of thin lips, was a bit larger than a humans and the muscles surrounding it seemed powerful, yet somehow elegant. I managed to look down at her wound again and all I felt was worry. "Let me help you, its cold and you're bleeding." I realized she probably didn't understand a word I said but somehow she must have sensed my feelings for her expression softened and she groaned through her green lips. Taking off my pack I pulled out an extra shirt as well as one of my blankets.
Moving slowly I covered her body to protect her from the cold. When I went to use my shirt as a press to stop the bleeding, her hand reached out and gripped my wrist tightly, "hey...I'm...I'm trying to help." I felt something draining me, my energy was leaving me and I felt it difficult to keep my eyes open. "Please, I'm not...trying to hurt...you....."
I awoke in one of the caves I was originally headed for. I thought I must have dreamt that episode until I heard the strange woman speak. "I apologize for that," her voice was perfect English, yet had a strange exotic accent that I couldn't place, "I needed your heat to heal myself, I hope I wasn't too forward."
I looked around the cave in search of her until I saw her leaning on the wall opposite of me. I knew the answer to my question before I asked but I wanted to hear her say it, "you...you're not from this planet, are you?"
It was dark, but I could see her head nodding gently, "that's right." She snickered, "you came around pretty quickly considering what I took from you, most would be out for days."
I groaned as I sat up, she seemed to get a bit anxious but when I settled in a reclining position she calmed down again. "So you crashed landed here or something?"
She nodded again, "yes, I was running a reconnaissance in the area when I was struck by a lightning bolt."
I looked at her strangely, "how is it you know perfect English?"
She seemed to get lost in thought for a moment, "oh, you mean your language? I downloaded it from your brain."
I slowly stood up which made her shrink back against the wall a little bit. "Downloaded? How?"
I watched as she rubbed her four fingered hand over her head, "When I took the energy from you I scanned your language and culture, I'm sorry for being invasive like that, but it was necessary."
I looked at her for a moment while I pondered her situation, "that's o.k., I guess you're stranded?" She seemed to relax a bit so I held out my hand to her, I couldn't tell if she was smiling or not but eventually she took my hand, "my name is Frederick, but everyone usually calls me Rick."
She squeezed my hand gently, it felt a little strange, it was smooth and soft, but a bit cold, reptilian, "my name is Sollolua. Thank you for coming to help me, I owe you a debt of gratitude and to answer your question, I don't know, the weather hasn't allowed me to return to my ship."
When we released hands I walked to the entrance of the cave to find that it was the middle of the night and raining heavily. Through the rain I heard her footsteps behind me. "I guess we're both stuck here for a while."
I shivered as the cold air whipped across the cave entrance and I turned around to see the silhouette of her body in the shadows. "My wound isn't completely healed, it took a lot to get you over here."
I smiled at her but I wasn't sure if she could tell, "I appreciate that," I said, "will you be alright until tomorrow? Do you have first aid in your ship?"
I heard a soft chuckle from her lips, "that won't be necessary." I saw her shadow move and before I realized it her sinuous arms were around me, I was worried at first that she would make me lose consciousness again but instead she guided us to the rear of the cave, out of the wind, my hands instinctively began to explored her cool alien body, all of the skin of her front was the same soft reptilian skin, which concealed powerful rippling muscles beneath. When lightning struck outside of the cave I could see the flashes in her cavernous black eyes. "Just relax," her voice put me in a trance as I stared Into those dark eyes. She deftly removed my clothes and covered us with my blanket. When she laid her smooth body atop of me I realized that she didn't have a body like a quite like a human woman but a sinuous, smooth torso that rippled with muscle like a snake.
Her arms wrapped around me tightly and I felt trapped by her strength, "you're warming yourself," I gasped.
I felt a rumbling from her body, like a pleasurable humming sensation, "yes," she said softly.
I laid there and enjoyed the feeling of her body on top of me until I realized that I had grown hard and my cock was digging into her soft, cool skin, when I tried to adjust it she made that same inner humming sound and it tickled my cock which made me groan, "what...what are you doing..." I whispered.
I sensed her chuckle as she raised her head, "I heal faster when I'm warm, normally I would use a star, or a lamp, but you're the next best thing, you feel good. I never imagined."
I smiled at her, "you feel good too, like a cool breeze, smooth, and soft." She rubbed her body over me sensually which made my cock twitch, I felt her lips gently graze mine and when she kept them there I reciprocated and kissed her forcefully, the same humming sound emanated from her torso as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her body close. As we kissed, the same humming sound begin to cloud my senses and she moaned loudly into my ear, I felt a sting of electricity on my skin where we connected and it made my cock throb and my heart race.
My cock pressed against something slick and moist and it made her tense up, "wait," she said nervously, "I don't know if we are compatible."
Smiling reassuradly I lifted her up gently and turned us over so that I was on top, I realized she had a long powerful tail and it was now sitting precariously between my legs. I felt her body shift beneath me, "you don't wish to continue?" She had a hint of sadness in her voice.
"Of course I do," I said reassuringly. Moving down her body I used my hands to "see" what she looked like as it was too dark. Her legs must have been quite powerful as I could feel the tight muscles wrapped around them like coiled springs, the skin of her belly was impossibly smooth and soft as I made my way to her crotch. My hands told me it was quite similar to a humans but of course it was absent of hair.
Slowly and gently I rubbed my hand along her pussy which elicited a gasp from her lips and a return to the gentle humming. I could sense it in my hand as I touched her soft folds. "Rick, that feels good, please...please continue." Grinning I lowered myself and placed my face near her womanhood. Slowly I extended my tongue and gently raced along her outer edges. Her powerful legs jerked and collapsed onto my body, but not strong enough to hurt me, "Rick...that feelss...that feelsss..." I pushed my tongue as deep into her as I could go and pulled it upwards, to see of she had a clit. I may not have found it but it didn't matter, she hissed wildly into the air as her body twisted around me and a sticky sweet substance coated my tongue, her hissing lessened until reaching a low moan. Again I penetrated her with my tongue, exploring her anatomy and taste while her torso and limbs writhed about, I could feel her four fingered hands on my scalp guiding me to her treasure, "sssssssdownnnn, innnn yessssss right....there." Her powerful back arched and her fingers dug into my hair while she screamed in her strange language.
I wished I could see her face as she lay there breathing heavily, "you're sssso nice, sso hot," I could see the shadows of her body move about as she sat up and wrapped me in her arms, I could feel almost her entire torso heaving as she breathed, I ran my hands along her back and felt smooth reptilian scales covering her back like armor. I could feel her rhythmic humming through them as she held me. "Please, let me," she whispered. Gently she placed her hands on my shoulders and pushed my down onto the blanket. I watched as she leaned over and took my hard cock into her hands, "so hot, I want to feel this all over..."
I was about to chuckle until I felt something incredibly long, wet and smooth glide over my cock and wrap it around its length like a ribbon. My eyes rolled about in their sockets as it began to piston and swirl about. "Sol...oh shit..." I placed my hands on her head gently and felt strange fan-like protrusions, like webbing coming off of the back of her head. As I rubbed them she began moaning through her closed mouth and the humming started up again. She began to pleasure me more feverishly as I continued to explore the strange fan on her head, it was a little stiff, yet easily manipulated. I could hear her gently hiss as her tongue began to constrict my cock and wrap around it more powerfully, I groaned at the pleasurable sensation as my hands dropped to her shoulders. I gripped them tightly, making her hiss as I came onto her tongue.
As she licked me clean I rubbed her shoulders gently, "sorry it's just...wow..." I laid back onto the blanket while I tried to catch my breath.
I could hear the sound of her tongue flipping in and out of her mouth, "I shouldn't have done that, it might be toxic."
She sounded a bit worried, "well," I said, "I tasted you and I'm doing fine."
She chuckled in her strange way, like a hs hs hs hs, "I guess we'll see, I've got a device on-board my ship that can analyze you and synthesize an antidote if needed, as long as everything is in one piece anyways." I held out my hand to her and she grasped it lightly, gently I pulled her on top of me and wrapped us in my large cold weather blanket. As she embraced me with her limbs I sensed my eyes growing tired, her body felt cool enough to be comfortable but not enough to feel unpleasant. Smiling I held her tight as I drifted off to sleep.
I felt hands on my shoulders jostling me about as I woke up on the cave floor. Looking up I realized it was light out when I could see Sollolua's face clearly. The smooth skin of her face had patterns of brown and green geometric shapes and I realized now that there were a few reds and pinks too. "Good morning Rick." She said smiling. I held out my hand to her and she pulled me up abruptly to my feet. I got a good look at her body now that the sun was up, her uniform covered most of her but I could see her brown and green patterns through the holes torn into it. Her tail was a lot longer than I thought when I saw it laid out on the ground behind her, gently moving about. Except for the absence of breasts her body did have a slight womanly curve to it, like she was a supermodel stretched out. I could see those strange reptilian fans behind her head shifting about. She smiled at me, revealing sets of thin dagger-like teeth before turning towards the cave opening. I admired her ass and legs, they were powerful and sexy all at once, "coming?" she said sarcastically. Rolling my eyes I followed her.
"So, what were you doing out here Rick? Was it just coincidence that you were nearby?"
We started talking as we trekked back towards her ship over the wet ground.
"The state owns this land so it's open to the public, I used to come here camping with my family so I, well, I was heading towards those caves when I found you."
Her head turned and looked at me strangely, "your family units are odd, you care for your young for so long."
I chuckled at her, "well, our children are quite helpless and can't fend for themselves for a long time, there is a long learning process as our brains develop. What about yours?"
She grinned at me before turning her head back towards her ship. "We keep our same lovers for long periods of time, but our young hatch almost fully developed and somewhat independent, for the first," she hesitated before she continued, "2 years I think, in your time, they are released and hunt in designated areas, once they have matured and their own brains develop their minds guide them to civilization where they are trained further. Their abilities and personalities are assessed and from there they are sent to the colonies or remain on the planet to perform their duties."
I was about to ask her what her duty was when she suddenly became stiff, "whats wrong?" As soon as I asked she bolted into the direction of her ship, it was amazing seeing the speed at which she could move over this terrain. I tried my best to follow her through the trees but she was long gone.
As quickly as I could I ran towards her ship. When I finally found it she was standing tall in front of a ranger, I didn't realize how tall she truly was, when her legs where fully extended and her tail supported herself, she must have been 7 feet tall, the fan on the back of her head was fully extended, it was like a sail, catching the winds. "Does this human pose a threat Frederick?"
When I looked closer I realized it was a ranger that patrols this area, he must have been investigating the smoke, checking to see if it was a forest fire after the storm, "no, forest fires are a major concern here, he was probably checking on the smoke from your ship."
I realized she had him hypnotized, he stood there swaying back and forth, his mouth hanging open. He blinked a few times and shook his head before turning around and walking back, I guessed towards his jeep. "He won't remember what he saw." Sollolua said flatly.
When I realized what she did I looked at her worriedly, "are you going to do that to me eventually? Take my memories away?"
She didn't answer as she approached her ship and climbed inside. It was a long, smooth, silvery vessel, like mercury. "Come," I heard her call.
When I got inside I found her waiting at what seemed to be the airlock. Her face seemed solemn as she turned and gestured for me to follow. The floors and walls were smooth and winding, perfect for a snakes body. She moved more fluidly while inside her ship. All I could do was look around in wonder as I followed her through the passageways. Eventually we came to a compartment full of strange equipment. She made strange sets of hissing sounds as the ship came to life and the lights within illuminated all of the electronic gizmos and what appeared to be computer monitors. "This is what you would call a medical bay, Rick." I nodded as she went to a particular machine and started to work on the screen, it looked like a touch screen but her hands never touched it, it was like her mind was controlling it. She turned her face to me and gestured for me to come closer. "Put your hand on this platform." I did as she asked, the metal was strangely warm, not quite as cold as I expected. Laser beams came out of the machine and scanned my hand for a moment, and just like that it was done. I watched her as she looked at the display. I saw a hazy holographic image of my body as well as numerous lines of strange symbols, what I guess was her written language, flowing around it. As the read out finished her demeanor softened and she seemed to relax. "Everything seems fine, we're not toxic to each other." I breathed a sigh of relief.
She got up and walked towards the front part of her ship as I followed, "I'm not supposed see this."
She stopped before me in the passageway and turned towards me with a sorrowed expression, "no, I'm sorry Rick, there are laws in place, I'm only to investigate neighboring worlds, altering the path of pre faster-than-light civilizations are strictly forbidden. If you had found me in any other situation, I would have wiped your memory immediately, like your ranger." She looked at me with a pained expression, "even so, I still cannot let you remember what happened here, what you saw."
She turned back around but I didn't follow. When she realized that, she turned back and gazed at me with her black, obsidian eyes, "so why show me all this? If I'm not going to remember than why go through the trouble of explaining everything to me."
Her face lowered and I saw her nostrils flare out. "This is all I can do to thank you, what would you have me do Rick? After you save my life I take your memories of it without thanking you somehow?" She reached out and took my hand, her skin was cool, "I'm being selfish, I know. Even though you won't remember, at least I know I did my best to repay you."
My mind was twisting with different thoughts and emotions, everything that happened in the cave, what she did to the ranger. "Well, to be honest I am curious." Her smile returned, if only a little bit as she turned back and we continued forwards through her ship.
We came upon what I assumed was the bridge due to the number of cushioned chairs that were situated near various consoles and the large display window at the fore, she gestured towards one of the seats as she went to one on the far wall and with her familiar hissing language she started up the power within the room. As she was working with a screen I looked upon the one in front of me and saw a map of our solar system. I noticed Earth had a unique marker on it, compared to the other planets. I heard a weird static coming from the screen she was talking into and I realized it was actually a long vibrating hiss. When it ended she did the same, I could tell there were different sounds as it went in and out, like a singer changing the pitch. The strange conversation went back and forth for a few minutes until eventually she shut down the console and turned back to me, "I need to assess the damage." I watched as she moved around the bridge starting consoles and messing with holographic screens, "so," she said, "tell me about your family unit."
I cringed at the question, "I...I don't have one...anymore anyways." My stomach rumbled and I looked inside my pack for my energy bars, "bah, only one left." She looked at me curiously, "anymore? What happened to them?" I unwrapped a bar and took a bite as she waited for my reply, "so are they going to send a rescue mission after you if you can't fix your ship?" The lighting of the ship flashed in her dark eyes as she stared at me, "you changed the subject, if you don't wish to talk about it, that's fine, I'm sorry." She went back to her work as I scarfed down the energy bar, partly in hunger, but more-so in frustration, "they were killed three years ago by a drunk driver, they were all the family I had left." The memories flooded back to me and I suddenly became claustrophobic. I stood up and walked back towards the airlock.
The sun was shining down on the wreckage of her ship, it's reflections shone on the rocks and broken trees nearby. When I stepped off of the ship I heard Sollolua's voice behind me, "I can't let you leave."
I lowered my head, "I know Sol, I just needed to get out of there for a minute,"
I heard her chuckle, "Sol, is that a nickname you have given me?"
I smiled as I turned towards her, "sort of. It's hard to pronounce your name, Sol is actually an Earth term for the Sun." I pointed up at the bright point of light, "our star." As she looked up at it, strange sideways eyelids played across her eyes. "can you...?" I hesitated before I continued, she looked at me quizzically, "how far back can your memory wipe go?"
Her face narrowed and her nostrils flared, "you want me to take the memory of your family? Even if I could, I wouldn't, who would remember them if you are all that is left?"
I looked at her angrily, "you don't have families, how would you know what it's like!"
She hissed furiously and raced towards me, before I could react she wrapped me in her body and squeezed me tightly, forcing the air from my lungs. Her sharp needle-like teeth were bared and her eyes were like black holes that bore into me. When I began to cough and groan in pain, she released me and moved away. "Go away Rick, just...go." I coughed and gasped for breath as I picked up my pack and stumbled away.
I eventually found myself at the canyon on the park, looking down at it, the bottom of it was moving away from me, like a hole that continued to get deeper and darker. I was hungry again and still miles away from civilization. The wind blew cold at my back, teasing me to move closer. I thought of my family again, I tried to picture them during our adventures together, but all I could see were their bruised and swollen faces looking up at me with dead unblinking eyes from the wreckage of their SUV. I saw the face of the drunk teenager as she sat in the patrol car, throwing up on the seat beside her. Tears fell from my cheeks as I took a step closer to the edge, it was like a threshold of pain, to cross it would bring an end to it forever.
I stood at the precipice, gazing at the emptiness below me, there was no pain beneath me, no awful memories or disfigured faces. I continued to lean over, staring deeper and deeper into the abyss until it stopped. I was hanging over the edge, my weight was pulling me down but I wasn't moving. "Is that why you were out here? To end the suffering?"
The voice that was speaking was Sollolua's. "All I see is death," I said, choking on my words, "I want to see my family again, the way they were, can you understand that?"
I felt myself pulled roughly back to the ground, she looked down upon me sternly, "if you wanted yourself dead than why did you bother staying with me? Why did you help me?"
I stood up and gazed at the horizon over the canyon, "because I can't stand to see another creature suffer like I have."
She moved closer, "than why end your life? Do you think that will bring their memories justice?"
I frowned and turned to face her, "why did you follow me, why do you care so much?"
Her eyes flashed and she turned her head back in the direction of her ship, "I lost someone too, some time ago, not family, but, a companion, my partner." She turned her head back to look at me, "I do know how you feel, I too was at this point in life, why bother going on?" She ran her scaled hand along her brow. "She was captured and tortured by pirates, but she never said a word. She was silent and strong, until they killed her." Her face lowered, moisture appeared in her black eyes and she began to walk away, "do what you must Rick, I...I won't," she turned and began to walk back towards her ship.
When I turned back towards the cliff I heard her footsteps come to a halt, "come with me." I heard her say.
I turned to look at her, "what are you going to show me?"
She smiled, it seemed rather hopeful, "no, I mean leave with me, I can't take your memories, but I can take you away from this, we can help each other. Together we can forget."
I looked back towards the canyon. My eyes wandered across the horizon, across the world, wondering about what I would be leaving behind. Turning back towards her I smiled and nodded. Slowly we approached each other. Her black eyes reflected the sun, they appeared to be two points of blinding light in the darkness, beckoning me. We embraced each other and pressed our lips together, her slithering tongue passed my lips, it was a strange sensation, her slick, pointed tongue in my mouth, but it was pleasing all the same, I returned her passion as well as I could, my hands danced across her skin. Eventually we just held each other tightly, trying to force out the negative thoughts, the awful memories, to replace them with new ones.
I followed her back to the ship. She continued to glance back at me. All I could concentrate on was her ass, her legs, the coloration of her skin. When we made it back to the ship she took me to what I assumed was her cabin. It was decent sized, with two long beds, one was a basic slab of dark metal, the other had pillows and blankets. She shoved me onto the dark metal one, "I'm sorry Rick I...I need to feel you again...you're so warm." She shed her uniform and slithered her body quickly on top of me. The red lines on her face covered her torso and lower body, they made various graceful designs across her flesh, like a map showing the way to hidden treasures. Her dextrous hands pulled my clothes off until we were both naked atop the cool metal. She pressed herself onto me tightly and wrapped her arms around me, "so warm...ssso warm." I could feel her smooth skin rubbing across my chest and cock, it was soft and cool, it felt like I was being caressed by a chilled sheet of silk. Her lips found mine and I had the pleasure of tasting her long pointed tongue again, I did my best to reciprocate with my own but hers was too strong and talented. We explored each-others bodies with our hands, she seemed to delight in the sensation of my hair, "it's so strange this substance." She said smiling. I reached my hand up and lightly grazed her hidden crests behind her head. Her black eyes flashed in the light and I sensed the vibrating humming issue from her core again.
Lifting herself up by her arms she gazed down at my throbbing cock, my precum smeared onto our bodies, "its safe," she said, "please, its so hot, I need it inside me." Using my hand I teased the tip of my cock around her entrance, smearing my precum on her folds. Her humming got a little louder until it became a light hiss. When she sensed me pierce her opening she thrust her body down roughly and impaled herself onto me. "Sssso warm....sssssso gooood." She began to writhe her body about on top of me. Her powerful pussy massaged my cock and compressed it like a vice, like it was a boa constrictor strangling its prey. I could only moan at the sensation and gasp for breath while she gripped me tightly with her body. Even her long tail wrapped around and pulled me closer. All I could feel was her soft reptilian skin around me while her pussy convulsed and writhed about my cock. Her walls were slick, yet tight, pressing into me like it was her body that now held me. "hnnnn ssssoo hot yess...." Her body was warm now and started to work faster as her skin raced over my body, like an inhuman masseuse, rubbing every muscle and sore spot in my body.
Eventually her inward humming became the chaotic hissing as her sticky fluids coated my cock and she thrashed atop me. I did my best to thrust into her but her body held me tight, my arms were trapped around her body and all I could do was caress and squeeze her flesh. As my hands went over the scales in her back I would rub them roughly, as if I hoped to shake them loose. Her hissing was getting louder as her pussy constricted me, It was on the verge of pain and pleasure, I could feel it convulsing around my cock, like her inner muscles were doing the thrusting for me. My cock throbbed powerfully and I groaned into her neck as I came into her tight cavity, her hissing reached a crescendo and became deafening as she climaxed. "Ssssooo goood yessss..."
We lay there for almost an hour, catching our breathe and enjoying the feel of each other's bodies. "You're so warm Rick, it feels so good to touch you, I don't ever want to let you go."
I pulled her closer and pressed my face into her long neck, "me either Sol. It's been so long since I could feel this way about something, I never thought I could feel this way again, thank you."
She slowly moved herself so that she could look into my eyes, "Rick, if you leave with me, you can never return here, everything is going to change for you. I need you to be certain of this."
Although I could hear her voice her lips didn't move, I realized she was using telepathy. I thought for a moment before I replied, "there is nothing left for me here but bad memories." She smiled brightly and nuzzled her head against mine, I could smell something in the air, like a strange otherworldly perfume.
I watched as she slowly raised herself from the metal bed and held out her hand to me. She helped me off the bed and I began to put on my clothes but I noticed that she was just staring at me. "You're not going to get dressed?"
She chuckled as she stared at me, "you're such a strange creature, with such strange customs."
I raised my eye at her as she grinned at me, "I don't know what you're talking about, you seem to have similar customs to us."
She pressed a button on the wall and what appeared to be a drawer opened and within were neatly folded uniforms, "they only seem similar because I copied them for your benefit, there are some similarities, we'll both have time to get acquainted with them."
I shrugged, "I guess so, what else did you pull from my head?"
She rubbed her arm nervously, "knowledge, abilities," she hesitated and the color of her face shifted to a more red hue, "and other things."
I chuckled, "other things huh?"
Her black eyes shifted and she pulled on her uniform, it was very simple, with no markings or insignias. "We're a very sexual race when we want to be, when we come together for warmth it makes us react, I couldn't help but read your desires."
My eyes lit up in realization, "that's why in the cave..."
She nodded, "don't get the wrong idea though, I don't need an excuse to feel that again. I was surprised to find you felt that way about me, even though we just met. We are so different, yet you are so attracted to me, and I to you. I cannot explain it Rick."
I sighed as I looked into her eyes, "I don't know either, we seemed to have found each other. For some reason I feel this is right, maybe it was like you said, coincidence."
------------------------------
After two days of helping her repair her ship I opened my eyes to find myself in Sollolua's cabin. She lay on top of me with her long sinuous body and muscular tail wrapped around me like a rope. She had become warmed from my heat during the night and so I hesitated in getting up before her. I imagined it like having your warm blanket falling off your bed during a chilly night. She began to move about, her tail and arms pulled on my skin as they shifted. "Are you up?" I heard her say. I moved around and tried to sit up but her arms wrapped around my chest and she pulled me back against her. She snuggled against me like I was a pillow. I looked at her face to see her eyes gazing at me. Her strange vertical lids were half closed. I kissed her gently, causing her to smile and her body shift about, when she squeezed me I winced. "Sorry Rick, I should have been more gentle last night."
She frowned as she released me and I pulled myself out of the bed. "It was worth it," I said as I winked at her, "honestly I've got to take a leak and get something to eat."
She groaned in her strange hissing tongue as she slipped out of the bed. I hit a button on the wall and one of the drawers slipped out and opened revealing one of the uniforms that she had created for me. It had an insignia on it. She told me it basically marked me as a recruit and that I would have to wait until we return to her station before I can be assessed. It's not uncommon for other alien races to become impromptu crew members of the Dezari she told me, because of their scanning abilities it's easy for them to see who might be worthy of it, even so, those recruited this way still must prove themselves in order to increase in rank. I didn't really care about the money, I just wanted to be a benefit to her ship and her duty, which was reconnaissance of the solar systems in the area, apparently she has visited this planet before, about 8 years ago.
After I took a leak I got some food from the dispenser, a bowl of soup. It didn't taste bad or anything, but it wasn't remarkable either. I sat in the small lounge area while Sol went straight to work. She didn't need to eat that much since she didn't need her metabolism to keep herself warm. She told me that she actually has more energy and stamina now that I'm always nearby to warm her up, not that I'm complaining.
After I finished eating I went to the bridge where she was running diagnostics. I pulled out the eyeglasses she had given me, they were simple yet very affective. With them I was able to read the holographic consoles clearly and interact with them. I stood behind her and watched her work, she was so practiced at this I could hardly keep up. "I'm sorry for rushing this, I know you are trying to learn but I don't want to stay here much longer, its one thing for me to do a memory wipe of some hikers or a ranger but if too many of your people show up we'll have problems." She pointed to the console behind me, "the screen there, could you watch the temperatures while I try to start the engines?" I nodded as I went over and changed the read-out on the display to the temperature gauges, I still wasn't familiar with their measurement system but there were color indications that I was able to follow.
I listened as the ship begin to hum and the engines came online. "They're fluctuating a little bit but they're within the parameters you set."
I looked up to see her smiling at me, "o.k., run through the different readings and watch for anything not within the color boundaries."
I nodded, "yes, uh...ma'am?"
I cringed as I went back to watching the readings, "oh," she said, "I see what you meant."
I ran through the different hologram displays as they flipped through my vision. Their numbering system was a little different from ours as it was an 8 digit system rather than ten, she said it was because they have 8 fingers total. "Everything seems normal," I said happily.
She smiled as she jumped to another console, "ok Rick, I'm going to pressurize the hull now, watch the life support readings."
I nodded and navigated to the correct display as I felt my ears pop. "It's stabilizing," I said reassuradly, "the temperature is a little high though, is that normal?"
She smiled, "go ahead and lower it to the yellow range, you remember how?"
I nodded as I used my hand and moved it into the hologram, I used my index finger and held it against the temperature control and lowered it to the correct range. "Done."
"Ok," she said excitedly, "secure yourself in the chair. I'm going to take us out of the atmosphere to see how our engines do and how we hold up in the vacuum."
I took the belts and strapped myself in as she took the center console and started moving the different holographic dials and switches. I held my breathe as she ship shook and slowly rose off the ground. I continued flipping through the different readings, "everything's normal so far,"
I heard a siren come from the other console, Sol hissed and gestured towards it, "I can't leave this station right now, see what that is."
I unbuckled and ran over to it, the ship began to move a little as she maneuvered it. "Uhh, there is something on your radar indication," I tapped it and a display was pulled up, it was an F(18). "Shit, its one of ours, it could pose a threat, they aren't limited to speed of sound but they can't go too much faster than that. It's still pretty far off if the numbers are correct, they probably only got us on their radar and haven't seen us" I felt my weight push back into the seat as she increased the thrust.
I moved back and forth between the consoles as she took us out into space, we left the jet in our dust but we weren't safe yet, we were still damaged from her crash. Eventually the g forces on my body lessened and I felt myself floating. "Welcome to space, Rick."
I chuckled as I kicked myself over to the left console where the different readings were shown and I flipped through them quickly. "Hull is stable, engines normal, everything looks good."
I saw her relax in her seat as her hands left the controls, "thanks Rick, you did really good."
She went to one of the lesser consoles and changed a few settings. I felt my weight slightly shift as the gravity was increased. It was very low but it was enough to help me move around. "What now?" I asked.
She moved towards me and pulled me close to her, "thanks for helping me Rick." We held each other for a moment while the ship drifted in orbit around the earth. She let me go and gestured towards the front console, "go see." I moved precariously over to the display and watched as a display of earth appeared. "The image on the right, the symbol, hit that." I did as she asked and a live display of earth and the moon appeared.
I manipulated the picture and watched as the sun set over the horizon, "wow..."
I felt her arms wrap around me and pull me away, "I don't know if my space fold drive is damaged or not, I'm not comfortable with testing it just yet. We're about 3 weeks from the nearest station at maximum engine speed. Once we get there I'll be able to get everything serviced."
I turned to her and pulled her close, I could sense her delight as my warm skin made contact with her, "three weeks is a long time to be stuck on a ship with a beautiful Dezari woman."
She chuckled in her familiar hissing voice, "speaking of which Rick, there is something I need to tell you." I nodded as she began to wrap her body around me. "I haven't slept for a very long time, if I don't get any sleep soon I'll start to get cranky."
I looked at her curiously as I caressed her face with my hand, "not even when we're in bed?"
She shook her head, "in your time scale I sleep almost a week at a time, I usually just leave you in bed and try to get work done, I come back to you when I need to warm up, I would often use the heat rack there, but you work so much better."
I began to take my uniform off as we made our way back to her cabin, "ok Sol, I'll do the same for you than, how does that sound?"
After shedding her uniform she smiled brightly and pressed her lips to mine. Her long dextrous tongue passed my lips and played with my own. She used her body to lightly constrict me so that I was once again a prisoner of her strength. With her tail and arms holding me against her she used her powerful legs to move us onto her bed. Not wanting to be the passive partner this time around I mustered all of my strength to control her, knowing I wouldn't hurt her. With some manipulation I managed to flip her over, I had to do it as fast as I could for I knew she could overpower me if given the chance. I pressed her down forcefully onto the bed with my right arm and I used my left to manipulate her lower body to accept my cock into her pussy. Just as I pierced her juicy slit I felt something wrap around my chest. I had forgotten about her powerful tail. Her head was turned so that she was staring at me and grinning wickedly, "nice try Rick." I snickered at her. With a grunt I thrusted into her which caused her to yelp in surprise. For an instant her tail was weakened so I wrapped my arms around it and held it as tight as I could while I pounded her from behind. Her body began to emit the familiar humming vibrations while she continued to stare at me, her eyes know gazed at me pleadingly, rather than arrogantly. I felt her legs press against my ass as she struggled to increase her pleasure. "Rick...please...your so hot...I need you deeper." Letting go of her tail I covered her body with mine while I continued to ravage her pussy.
When I felt her tail begin to wrap around me I raised myself, causing her to hiss in dismay. "Keep that tail to yourself and you'll get the heat you want." She emitted a ferocious hissing sound as her body twisted, forcing my cock to pop out of her pussy. Before I could react she gripped me tightly with every limb she had and pulled me tightly to her. As she buried me into her body I felt her tail gently grip my cock and guide it back into her moist cunt. Just as I felt myself enter her she jerked my body forward, impaling herself with my dick. I groaned as she used my body like a toy, on her upstrokes she would extend her tongue and lick my face. Her humming shifted into the low decibel hissing as her mouth hung open. Her tiny dagger-like teeth glinted in the synthetic lighting as she had her way with me. "Sol....shit...hnnnggg," I groaned as her pussy contracted powerfully against my rigid cock. Looking down at her skin I saw the red patterns that coalesced into strange shapes, I experimentally traced the lines with my tongue. I immediately saw a reaction as her body began to twist and convulse. Her vertical eyelids were shut tight and her pussy coated me with its sticky fluid as she came. Realizing I had found a weakness I attacked it with gusto, tracing my tongue along the strange patterns and nibbling them gently made her body thrash about as she hissed chaotically into the air. Eventually her hold against me decreased and I was able to control how she got fucked.
With my hands on her torso I began to thrust powerfully against her as I lowered my head to continue torturing her sensitive skin, she howled into my mind like a banshee, "Riiiick, I'm cumming, I feel sssss...." Her mental voice took the back seat as her mouth opened as wide as it would go and a deafening screech filled the cabin. Her pussy pistoned against my cock like a jackhammer and milked my orgasm like a gas powered pump. I roared as I fell against her body. I continued to thrust into her as my orgasm drew to a close.
As I struggled to catch my breathe I felt Sol's body suddenly become limp. Looking down at her I saw her breathing peacefully. She was beautiful when she slept. I carefully went to the washroom nearby and got some clean towels and gently cleaned her body. After taking a quick shower I joined her and tried my best to cover her body with mine. I saw her face smile gently as her breathing slowed. With a sigh I rested my head next to hers and slowly fell asleep.
I awoke to the gentle rise and fall of Sollolua's chest as she slept, (one whole week) I thought to myself. Slowly I extricated myself from her arms and the blanket and jumped off the bed with a thud. I covered her back up with the blanket and began to get ready for a day of work. I told myself that I wouldn't just be a lazy human while she slept so I wanted to use the vision glasses she gave me to become familiar with how her ship worked as well as the customs and nature of her race, the Dezari. As I ate breakfast I rolled through the basic history of their species. It seemed they were the dominant race within this galaxy. Their space fold drives allowed them to instantly travel to any location so it wasn't surprising that their influence spread so far. It would explain her presence on Earth. One thing troubled me though. When I checked the nature of the reconnaissance teams I learned that those who are banished or facing time for previous crimes take this duty, what had Sollolua done to deserve this? She doesn't seem like someone who did something bad enough for banishment.
My mind ran through these thoughts as I explored the ship fully and made myself familiar with all of the compartments. As I neared the bridge I began to experience a slight headache. It wasn't too bad at first so I was able to continue reviewing the console systems but eventually the headache got so bad I couldn't focus. I tried making my way back to the medical bay but I began to get dizzy and after a powerful sensation of vertigo the world went black and I passed out in the middle of a passageway.
When I came to I was at the same place I was when I lost consciousness. My head still hurt but the throbbing pain had reduced some. I continued making my way to medical as I tried to massage the pain in my brow. When I found the medical console I placed my arm on the scanning plate and ran the holographic screen to run a health scan. The reading indicated everything was normal, "what the hell..." I groaned as I made my way back and as came through the passageway I heard a crunch and felt something snap under my feat. Looking down I saw the vision glasses I had been wearing, I must have dropped them when I passed out, but then, how could I operate holographic display? I tried to wrap my head around it but my head began to throb again. I managed to make it back to Sol's cabin on shaky feet but I didn't make it all the way through the doorway before losing it again.
I awoke again on the deck. A beeping noise repeated incessantly because I was blocking the door from closing automatically. With a grunt I rose and allowed the door to close. I was thankful that the pain had all but disappeared. I looked over to the sleeping form of Sollolua on the bed, she continued to sleep peacefully. Rubbing my eyes I went into the bathroom and washed my face of the drool that had accumulated during my time asleep on the floor. When I looked at my reflection I had to do a double take. My eyes were jet black, they reflected the lights of the bathroom and the mirror. I rubbed them and looked again but they didn't change, "o.k., what the fuck..." I stumbled into the cabin and tried to wake up my lover but she was totally out of it, like she was in hibernation. I tried to calm myself as I thought of what to do. The memory of the bridge consoles flashed in my head so I quickly made my way there.
I ran through all of the displays quickly and smoothly, the vision of my eyes was far greater than that of the glasses. I navigated to the research and information section and tried to search for any information on Dezari telepathy. I saw basic information, that which I already knew however, when I tried to search for similar abilities in others the results were inconclusive. With a sigh I plopped down in the chair and calmed myself, (I'll figure out what's going on when Sol wakes up.) I looked at the amount of time that passed since she fell asleep, I was familiar enough with Dezari time to realize that I had been in an out of consciousness for three days, "holy shit..."
Over the next 4 days I ran through the ships data and engineering schematics like a fiend. When I realized that some of the readings of the starboard engine were erroneous I worked up the courage and familiarized myself with its design as best I could and I studied the usage of various tools on-board in order to attempt a fix by myself. After I gathered everything I needed I spent the next 8 hours tirelessly working on fixing the problem, energy output was below the 80 percent threshold and the planar hydrodam was somehow damaged.
After I finished the alterations and closed the access panel I heard footsteps behind me. "Sol? Is that you?"
I realized she was hesitating when she didn't immediately reply, "Rick...what are you doing?"
I lowered my head, I suddenly realized the gravity of what I had done, (well, I may as well be honest with her) I turned around and looked at her in the eyes. "I'm pretty sure I just fixed an energy deficiency which was exacerbated by a damaged hydrodam." Her mouth was hanging open and her eyes didn't leave mine for a good minute or two, I broke the silence, "after you fell asleep I started to get headaches, I lost consciousness a few times. Four days ago I woke up like this."
She calmed down a bit and reviewed the work I had done, "it's not professional but it looks like it could get us to the station faster, I knew when I met you, you had a predisposition to engineering but...Nick, this is amazing, I've been bashing my head in for a long time trying to fix that, I almost resolved to paying for outside service."
All I could do was shrug at her, "I really don't know what happened to me, I don't need the glasses anymore either. I looked at the records you have on-board and they don't say anything about other races gaining your abilities." She laughed, but seemed a little hesitant to respond, "that's because they don't, Nick, if its happened before I don't know about it."
I reached out my hand to her and she took it gently. I pulled her into my arms and she wrapped her body around me tightly, "I've missed your touch Sol, I guess the ship managed to keep me busy enough, though I slept with you every night."
She ran her hand through my hair and brushed her cheeks against my face, "I don't know what to do about you Rick, if my superiors see your eyes, they'll know what you can do, they'll want answers that I can't provide."
I looked back into her eyes as we held each other close, "sooner or later someone will see, it's better to tell the truth, which reminds me, I have a question to ask you, lets head to the bridge ok?"
When we made it to the bridge I sat by the console that displayed all of the data records and information the ship had, "Sol, I read that recons are mainly outcasts or criminals, can you tell me what that means?"
She gained a pained expression, "Rick, remember when I told you about my companion?"
I nodded, "of course." She went to the console in front of me and traversed to a previously locked data file. She was a case of PTSD. She couldn't work with anyone in her combat team anymore because she was so devastated by the loss of her female comrade, her....lover. Eventually they told her she would either have to become a breeding female, trapped on the colonies, or command a potentially crewless recon vessel. "Oh shit..." I said, "I'm so sorry Sol."
She moved to another console, "what did you think I did to deserve this Rick?"
I looked over to her, "if I thought you had really done anything wrong I wouldn't have brought it up."
She looked over to me angrily but when she saw my expression her face softened, "I guess you would have figured it out sooner or later. By Dezari law I must accept banishment for refusing the colonies, most recons go mad out here alone because they can't find crew members worth a damn, nobody wants to work with someone who has murdered, stolen or betrayed the Dezari. You show a rank because you aren't an outcast." She moved over to me and knelt down beside me, "do you trust me Rick? I can't be alone out here anymore."
I caressed her head as she leaned into me, "of course I trust you. I trusted you the moment I accepted your offer of being a crewmember." She smiled as she rested her head against me.
Suddenly she stood up and straightened herself to her full 7 feet height, her fan nearly grazed the upper bulkhead, "well Rick, as your commanding officer I order you to test your workmanship and get my engines up to speed, what's your status?"
I grinned as I watched her move towards the commanders seat, "yes ma'am, right away." As she sat down I pulled out numerous pages of read outs and engine displays. "Everything is operating within parameters, previous erroneous fluctuations are reduced by...70 percent, starboard hydro thrust engine at 92 percent power, port engine at 97."
I watched as she pulled up various displays and changed the thrust, "excellent. At 92 percent power our time until reaching Bjolgosh Station is reduced by...3 days." After reviewing the readings I closed them out and looked at Sol, who watched her display intently, "what happens when we reach the station?" She yawned and stretched her body, her lithe reptilian form looked magnificent as it twisted about, "the usual deal, refuel, get supplies, maybe this time I can get another crew member, the loner recons have a harder time of it so we might get lucky with you on-board." I spun about on my seat as I tapped the metal casing of the console, "are you sure about having another crewmember?"
She turned to me and smiled. "I need a biologist more than anything. If I ever have a chance at returning to my home planet I'll need results." She moved around behind me and leaned over my shoulder. "We should be connected to the stations network at this range, check the open-tasked personnel listings, check for any biologists or medical technicians, I haven't had anything to eat or drink since I woke up. Take a look at those possible recruits while I'm gone, the bridge is yours Rick."
I nodded, "yes ma'am." She laughed, "stop using that, this is a recon, not a Dezari cruiser."
I chuckled, "sure thing."
I watched her as she walked away, her ass was still noticeable under her uniform, "that's better," she said sarcastically as she walked off the bridge.
I leaned back and stretched my arms as I ran through the listings of available hires. Various shady personnel came up until I found one that seemingly fit the bill, I saved the file and continued. Although some looked promising, none were more-so than the one I found before. A young woman, a Thourian biologist, looking for a private recon vessel to continue her work unheeded by the Dezari politics present on the more lawful vessels, although a name and picture were absent everything else looked great. I heard a hissing sound over the intercom, the system translated it for me, [Rick have you found anything promising? If so, upload the file to my registry.] I copied it to her data registry and exited the system. It took a few moments for her to reply, [interesting choice Rick. logical, but interesting, if everything is in order there, I need your assistance in the washroom."]
I double checked all the systems before I made my way to the personnel washroom near her cabin. When I entered, the whole compartment was full of steam, "what's the matter? Sol, I can't see where you're at." I tried to find her in the steamy room but I couldn't see shit. I squinted my eyes and turned around slowly, eventually different colors appeared, greens, yellows, reds. The hot water pouring out of the showers was the brightest red, but there was something dark in the corner, shaped like a humanoid. When I approached I saw Sol stand up. Water from the steam began to bead on my skin, it began to feel like a hot sauna. I could hear a faint humming as Sol moved closer. I looked for an opening to grab her and crouched, I moved quickly to grab her but she was fast, she dodged me easily.
As soon as she sidestepped me her tail caught me by the waist while her arms pulled mine around my body and held me tight, I struggled to get loose but she was too powerful. "Don't use too much energy resisting me Rick, it doesn't do you any good and you'll be needing it."
I grinned as she squeezed me, "I've got tricks, I know what makes you tick."
I heard the sound of her hissing laugh from behind me, "is that so?" I felt her cool, slippery tongue glide over my back and neck as she toyed with me.
While I struggled I thought I was getting a foothold when her tail slipped but instead it wrapped around my legs tightly. Using her arms and powerful legs she flipped me until I was hanging precariously over the shower deck. I tried to reach her but she held me too far away. She was at her full 7 foot height and her fan was fully extended. "Yes Rick, I prefer my prey struggling." She sneered at me as she gently swung me back and forth. Even through the hot steam I could smell that familiar flowery perfume, she was incredibly turned on by this. Whenever I tried to raise myself to grab her tail she would shake me or grab my hands with hers. Eventually she lay me onto the ground and pounced on me before I could move. She straddled my legs and used her arms to trap mine. When she saw me moving in for the sensitive skin on her torso she shoved her tail Into my mouth like a stick. She gyrated her hips onto my cock causing me to create muffled groans. Her tongue raced across my body, tasting my skin. I heard her hiss in her language and the water from the showers stopped. When the steam lowered I was surprised at her appearance. The normal light red and pink lines on her skin now covered her in blotches, like red flowers over a forest of green and browns.
I tried to bite down on her tail but it only made her grin, if she wants me to struggle than struggle I shall. With a guttural roar I flexed every muscle in my body and wrenched myself free. With lust blinding my vision I threw myself on her and shoved my lips to hers forcefully. When her arms tried to grip me I grabbed them tightly and pressed them to the shower floor as I pressed my cock into her folds. I felt her sticky fluids on my cock as she thrashed in frustration beneath me. Her hissing echoed through the room as her slippery body slid around beneath me. I pressed my cock into her spasming pussy and thrust myself into her, her hissing became a deafening screech as I pounded into her. I felt her tail rap around my waist and push me into her deeper. Her juices covered my cock as she came beneath me again and again, "moooorrree Riiiick hnnnnggg doooo it..." I leaned forward and bit her sensitive patches of blood red flesh and her body froze in a state of euphoria. Her skin flashed in multicolor hues as she jerked about in my grasp. With a groaning release I pumped my jizz into her tight spasming hole and collapsed on top of her.
————————
I watched as the space station came into view, it was a branching network of passageways, industrial compartments and workstations. I listened intently to the commands as we maneuvered into the port attachment. "Watch the life support and fuel attachments Rick, they've cheated me before in hydro quality in the past."
I raised the readouts on my display for the proper indications, "roger, they're up and running, I'll keep an eye on em." She returned to the communication console which translated the communications back and forth for fluid negotiations. Sol had told me a number of days ago that the only reason border stations like this one dealt with recons at all was the guaranteed paycheck. If recons tried to cheat a station their sentence was increased, though some had accepted the fact that they were permanent recons and ran their ships like pirates. I watched the displays as the sounds of station grapplers attached themselves to our hull. After a moment the life support system indicated an external resource and I quickly brought it online, "seems they have everything within specifications Sol. Shall I upload the readouts to my wrist screen to keep an eye on everything?"
She turned to me and nodded, "yeah Rick, I'll do the same. I've got to barter with their fueling team which will take me a while, see of you can find our new crewmember, she said she would meet us at the airlock, keep me updated should anything go awry."
I rose from my seat and stretched my limbs, "sure thing, until we meet back here than."
She looked at me nervously, "Rick, I know you're probably excited to see the station, but I need you to wait for my go ahead. If there are other Dezari on the station, they might harass you about your eyes."
I nodded, "o.k., I trust your judgement." As she walked by me she raked her tail across my ass causing me to fall forward against my chair, "hey, you'll pay for that one Sol!" I heard her laughing all they way to the airlock.
As I monitored all the displays I heard a voice on the intercom, "hello, this is the Prometheus? Permission to come aboard?"
I jumped to the console and responded, "just a minute, I'll be right down." I made may way to the lower decks where the airlock attached to the station to find a strange android with many various container boxes, one of them was a massive tank of water. I looked to the android, "you must be the Thourian biologist?"
The android looked at me but soon seemed frozen, "you've got the eyes, and you're alive on a Dezari vessel? I was right to accept this job."
I looked at the android curiously, "what do you mean by that?"
She looked at me weirdly before quickly changing the subject, "don't touch my tank, feel free to assist me with everything else."
I rolled my eyes and began to assist the android with her gear, "what does an android need a tank for?"
The androids face turned to me as we moved through the ship but she kept moving forward, "I guess your not familiar with my race, I'm in the tank, this is just my servant, I operate through it." We made it to the laboratory room and we dropped off the gear, "did you outfit the tank deck on-board?"
I nodded, "yea, but I assumed it was for your samples."
The android laughed, "not quite, its for me, I expect to be outfitted with the essentials while I'm on-board." I walked away from the android and went back to the airlock, that creature had quite an attitude, I don't know what makes a biologist so necessary.
When I began to lift up another box I heard a female voice behind me, "you, crewman, where is your recon captain?" When I turned to address the person I realized it was a group of three Dezari females outfitted in what I assumed was police gear, they were a lot shorter than Sol, I even had an inch or two on them, one of them pointed at me "look at his eyes!" The largest one in the center approached, "how are you still alive!" I turned to run back towards the ship but the three of them easily surrounded me and wrapped me in their tails and arms, (Sol!) I shouted with my mind, (help me!) "Such heat from this one, take him to the warehouse below." One of them wrapped her hand around my neck and squeezed, "we must kill him now sister, no Kozorai should suffer to live!" As I choked, the leader hissed at the one choking me and lashed her with her long tail, "he'll die when we take his heat, do as I say Serini!" They took me quickly down the passageways and into an empty warehouse where they shed their uniforms and attacked me. I tried to fight back as they ripped my uniform to pieces but their limbs were too many. As I fought against them their red coloring grew dark and they became more violent and excited, (Sol!). Eventually they covered my body with theirs and I was wrapped tight by every extremity the three lizard women had. While they scratched and bit me their cool bodies were pressed to me tightly and I felt my energy leaving me as my bones began to break, the core of my body was dying, "Sol," I whispered weakly.
I than heard a terrible grating screech from nearby. The three women draining me released me and I fell limply to the deck. Looking towards the entrance I could see Sol with the android behind her. Sol moved forward, as she got close the three that attacked me moved back a step, "Sollolua Shinharas," the leader said fearfully. They rose to their full height and revealed the fans on their heads, but they only reached 6 feet. I watched amazed as Sol grinned confidently, her mouth came open and her teeth extended into 6 inch fangs that dripped her saliva onto the deck; from her throat issued a frightening screech which chilled my bones. She rose up and threw open her fan which now looked crimson red as her skin gained the patterned blotches. From her black eyes, shadows seemed to envelop her face as they swallowed the light. She raised her hands which now wielded long terrible claws. She disappeared in a burst of shadow and almost immediately one of my assailants screamed in agony and fell against the grating, her neck had been eviscerated.
As she began to dispatch the other two the android lifted me up and began to carry me back to the ship. "Sol...Sol, wait..." As we passed people in the passageways they looked at us nervously and got out of our way. The android took me into the ship and lay me down just inside the airlock, (get us ready to go Rick). I looked at the android as she looked me over, "get us...get us ready...she's coming..." She stood up and looked back down the airlock before running towards the bridge.
I heard the engines start as footsteps sounded through the airlock. Sol entered the ship and quickly mashed the airlock button. When she approached me I could see and smell the blood of her kin that covered her, (who are you?) I thought to her. She lifted me up easily and lay me down on one of the medical bay machines. She ran to a nearby console and mashed a set of buttons. I watched as I was enclosed by a glass shield. There must have been a drug or something in the air because I found myself falling asleep, "Sol," I whispered.
I was blinded by the lights as I came to, the android was watching me while she monitored the different displays, "just a minute and Ill have you off of there, be still." I leaned over and slapped the device she was scanning me with out of her hand.
When I tried to get off the bed she gripped me tightly and forced me back down, "where is Sol, tell me!" I groaned as pain shot through my body like a million needles and I fell back down as I screamed in agony. I felt a jab in my arm as the android shot me with something and I once again lost consciousness.
I felt something cool on top of me, comforting, like resting on a blanket at the beach while the cool breeze washes over me like water. The sun was directly above me, illuminating my body. Although I could sense it's intense heat, it couldn't overpower the comforting blanket of cool water that enveloped me.
When I awoke I was on the heat bed in Sol's cabin. She was sitting on a chair nearby, watching me. Her eyes were glazed over and she was hardly lucid. She didn't even notice me as I slowly got up. "Sol."
She looked up and her face brightened. She threw herself into my arms but it was like holding a sack of potatoes, "Rick...please...I was...I was so worried." As she struggled to right herself she took my hand and pressed something into my palm, "please...Rick...whatever you see...know that I love you." With that her eyes shut and she collapsed in my arms. With a grunt I lifted her up and placed her in her bed. I looked at her for a moment until I felt the item in my hand. When I looked at It I realized it was a tiny data-disk.
After throwing on a uniform I went to the bridge to find the android there manning the center console with the vision glasses on. She must have heard me approach, "Frederick, how are you feeling?"
I sat down and sighed. "Better," I turned to her to see the android looking at me worriedly, "thank you for helping me."
The android laughed, "actually, you should probably save your thanks, now that we're wanted by the Dezari the price for my help has skyrocketed."
I groaned as I lay back into the chair, "really? By how much?"
She stood up and moved over to me, "when the captain finishes her beauty rest we'll talk about it."
I rolled my eyes at her, 'I've got something I need to look at, give me a minute alone please?"
The android shrugged, "suite yourself."
Once the android left I slipped the disk into the console. I saw classified Dezari files flash before me. Approximately 800 years ago the Dezari discovered a way to unlock the potential of their brains. Through numerous experiments they developed a way to unlock it and so they created an army of vessels full of female warriors with these new abilities. "I guess that's why they really rule this area," I groaned to myself. As I moved down the files I saw one that really troubled me. Apparently they fear that other creatures will also unlock this potential, although other species develop these abilities differently, they still gain the unmistakable black eyes, however, the potential can be identified early with scanning technology they developed. Any recons who discover these specimens on their duties are to exterminate them with extreme prejudice. I felt sweat on my brow and I realized my fists were clenched.
I stood up quickly and turned to leave the bridge when I saw the android standing right in front of me, "so, she told you what her real duty is, I suppose you can guess why I'm really here than?"
I cringed at her, "what? To experiment on me?"
The android laughed, "yup! But don't worry, Ive been ordered by your captain not to hurt you. Which is fine by me. I've never had this opportunity before."
I rubbed my eyes in frustration, "if we are a wanted ship than why bother with it now?"
The android chuckled, "I'm just curious, meet me in my lab in 10 minutes."
I stood in shock as the android walked off. Everything I experienced came crashing down and I slumped onto the deck. As I racked my brain for answers I heard a blip on the intercom, "I'm waiting." I groaned as I got up and walked down the decks towards the lab. Before I opened the door the android appeared beside me with something in her hands, "here, put this on." When I took it from her I realized it was an oxygen mask with strange earpieces. I rolled my eyes at her as I slipped it over my face and the android fastened it. She hit the button and ushered me into the first tiny room. I waited for a moment until I realized that the room was slowly filling with lukewarm water. I found I could breathe comfortably as the entire room filled up. Somehow I was able to keep my eyes open without experiencing any discomfort. After I heard a beep the next door opened and I slowly swam into the room. The water was crystal clear and I could see all of the various equipment lying about haphazardly. I heard a strange garbled female voice through my earpieces, "over here human, come give me a hand." I turned to see a huge translucent jelly fish type creature manipulating the machinery in front of it with it's many tendrils, "don't be afraid of me, you know, for my species I'm known for my beauty" I heard a weird garbled laughing sound in my ears. "come forward please, don't worry." I noticed in her spaghetti like appendages she had a syringe attached to a long, clear tube. Extending my arm out she expertly inserted the needle and drew a sample of blood. Withdrawing it she returned to needle to its receptacle.
I watched as the creature continued to work, "so, I guess you figured out what makes you so special?"
She floated by me with glass vials full of odd substances in her thin tentacles, "yes," my voice was actually quite clear through the mouthpiece, "Im supposed to be dead."
I heard her laugh in that same garbled sound, "yeah, I wondered why the Captain let you live."
I actually chuckled into my mouth piece, "she likes me...a lot."
I watched as the Thourian moved in front of me, "to sacrifice any chance at redemption, for you, she must think the universe of you Frederick." I lowered my head, it was strange communicating in such a way with an alien, "you like her too, I can tell."
I rolled my eyes, "what about you? I don't even know your name."
She laughed, "I didn't put it on the registry? Ah, I tend to forget that. There are people looking for me too, so I suppose I forgot on purpose, you can call me Vella." Her tiny tentacles wrapped around my hand, "pleased to meet you," she chuckled which calmed my nerves.
"So, that android, how does that work?" Vella continued working and I tried my best to follow, but apparently my movements in the water messed her up so I tried to remain still.
"I've got a device inside of me that allows me to control it. I feel what it feels, see what it sees and so on, its quite ingenious if you ask me. That's kind of why people are after me, they want to steal my technology."
I moved about gently to explore the large room, "where do you sleep? Do you sleep?"
I was about to touch something when a tentacle wrapped around my wrist suddenly paralyzing it, "don't touch" When I pulled it away the feeling returned almost instantly and she released me, "I sleep, though not as much as our dear captain. I'm not a land dweller so I can sleep just about anywhere, I just tie myself off so I don't go drifting around."
I slowly moved my hand to touch the large globe of her body, "may I?"
She raised her thin tendrils and guided my hand to her body, it even felt like a jelly fish. "You seem comfortable touching me Frederick, most would be disgusted."
It was my turn to laugh, "on my homeworld there are creatures with similar bodies to yours, though they aren't nearly as intelligent as you...as far as I know."
She chuckled as she mocked me, "as far as you know, that's a wise saying that any sentient creature could say, that implies the knowledge of a lack of knowledge, impressive, would you like for me to teach you about biology?"
I smiled at her, but I realized my mask concealed it, "yes, that would be great."
The color of the creatures skin shifted to a light blue, "excellent, oh, before I forget I need a semen sample."
I gulped, "uh, semen?"
The door to the airlock beeped, "yes, meet my android outside, it will assist you."
I turned to look at the strange creature than back at the door, "oh jeez." As I entered the lock I heard her garbled laugh again.
After the door closed and all the water drained I took off my mask in time for the other door to open and find the android waiting outside. "Ill take that." I handed it to her and stepped outside, "if you like you can clean up and change before I...harvest your sample."
I took another look at the android body, it had what appeared to be rubber padding which created the female equivalent of breasts, hips, and ass. "Wait, you didn't look that much like a human before."
The android laughed, "I made some upgrades to it while you were unconscious." I realized I was getting cold as I shook some of the water off and made my way back to our cabin.
Sol was in her bed sleeping peacefully, she still looked worn out, I never found out how long she had stayed up, watching over me. After I showered and dried off I looked at her again. I recalled the moment before I woke up and realized she was at one point laying down with me. I went over to the intercom, "Vella, give me a few minutes o.k.?"
I waited for a moment, "yeah, no problem, take your time." Lifting up the blanket I climbed into the bed with Sol and helped her surround me with her arms and legs. Her chest heaved as she breathed. I lay there with her for a while, thinking about everything that's happened and what we'll have to do now that we're essentially fugitives. I laid my head on her torso and listened to the sound of her breathing. I could already feel her body warming up as I held her. Eventually I got out ot the bed and threw on a clean uniform.
I went to the intercom, "o.k., where can I find you?"
After a few tense moments I heard the android speak, "the med bay is fine."
I arrived to find Vella's android leaning against a med-bay bed, she was grinning at me stupidly. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you were looking forward to this."
She approached me and pressed her hand to my chest, "you would be correct. Because of my unique nature it's not everyday that I get to experience fornication, let alone with a Kozorai."
I cringed at her language, "what's that word, I've heard it before."
She chuckled and pulled me against her, although her actions were seductive, her body was cold and lifeless, "that's what they call ones like you, any who aren't Dezari that awaken."
She pressed her lips to mine, although they were soft and she was eager enough I still couldn't get my mind off of her synthetic touch. "uhh, you know what, let me just...do it myself."
She frowned at me, "I was afraid of that, maybe this will help you." I looked at her quizzically until I smelled something in the air, salty and pungent, I looked at her robotic body again and somehow I became harder than I ever have in my life. The metal plates on her arms and legs glinted in the lights of the lab. The rubber of her breasts looked so soft I wanted to touch them. I tore off my clothes and grabbed the android tightly, pulling her against me. My cock throbbed at the feel of her plastic and metal limbs. "That's it Frederick, use me, this body is resilient." I threw the android to the ground, her body made metallic clanging noises as she fell. She got on all fours and offered up her pliant rubber ass to me, "any hole is a viable receptacle, just make sure to remain inside when you attain orgasm." I grabbed her ass roughly and tested her rosebud with my hands. I felt lubrication in her tight hole as I fingered it. She let out a robotic moan from her mouth as I rubbed her lubrication about. When my hand was covered in her slick excretion I pressed the head of my cock to her hole and slowly impaled her. Different sounds of pleasure issued from the mouth of the android, "Yes...Frederick, you're....doing a fantastic...uuuuhhhhooohh fuck, yes, please...with haste..."
I rutted into her like an animal. The pheromone she pumped into the air clouded my senses until all I could feel was the fantastic, tight rubber of her ass and and how it felt around my cock, "fffuck, Vella, what...did you do?"
She began to moan louder in her robotic voice and they soon became screams as the android shook. She pushed her soft ass into me hard which buried my cock to the hilt inside of her, "this....this was...oh...so worth it, please...more..." I leaned over and grabbed her rubber breasts roughly and kneaded the material in my hands. Her lubricant sprayed outwards onto me as the android shook again. Finally I couldn't take any more of the sensations bombarding me and I coated the insides of the android with my jizz, "yes!" She cried. Her android made incoherent grunting noises as it shook. With one final convulsion the android suddenly collapsed.
As I fell back onto the deck my still semi hard cock flopped free. While I caught my breath I watched the android come to life again, "thank you Frederick, or shall I call you Rick, like the captain prefers?"
I chuckled at her while the pheromone slowly left my system. "That's fine, what did you need that sample for anyways?"
She looked around confused for a moment, "sample? Oh, this was just for fun." I groaned and laid back onto the deck. She knelt down and looked at me, she still had that same silly grin, "you know I've done this quite a few times and nobody has ever tripped my safety break, I can see why the captain likes you," She burst out laughing in her robotic voice as she left the med bay.
The next couple of days were spent continuing repairs of this ship, banging the insatiable Vella all while getting biology lessens and laying in bed with my sleeping beauty. On the fifth day after the incident at the space station I awoke to find Sol tracing my brow with her finger and gazing at me wistfully. I took her hand and lightly kissed her knuckles, "thank you for coming to my rescue Sol, I can't help but feel I owe you for all you've done. I..." She lightly pressed her lips to mine, they were a welcome sensation after getting practically raped by Vella's android.
I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me tightly, "I always know when you're here with me Rick. I can feel you." She rested her head on my shoulder. I gently caressed the reptilian fans on her head as she squirmed. She moved out of my grasp and jumped off the bed, "I need to stretch a little bit." I watched enamored as she twisted her naked body about and flexed her limbs. I grinned at her and pulled out my cock, she was turned around and stretching out her fan and whipping her tale about while I jerked myself. She turned to me smiling but when she saw what I was doing she froze and her red lines gained a more crimson color.
I jumped off of the bed and lifted her up onto the heat bed so that her pussy was staring at me in the face, "it's been a while since I've tasted this."
Holding her muscled thighs tightly I began to lick the folds of her pussy. Her hands rested on my head as I went to work, her scent permeated the air as her humming vibrations tickled my tongue. As I pierced her wet slit with my tongue she reached down and dug her fingers into my scalp. I didn't relent as she shifted about on the metal bed. I felt her long powerful tail wrap itself around my head and force me deeper into her. Another hissing screech issued from her open mouth as her sticky juices coated my tongue and lips. "Oooh Rick...no games....just...fuck me please..." She shook violently in my grasp and fell back onto the bed. She held herself up with her arms and stared at me with lust in her dark eyes.
I climbed onto the bed and watched as she spread her legs open while her long tail pierced her pussy. When I moved closer she laid back and we held each other's hands as her tail guided my cock into her dripping hole. As I slowly impaled her on my length her body arched and her hands gripped mine powerfully as I pushed myself into her fully. I lowered myself so that our lips nearly met. I let her hands go and supported myself as she wrapped her arms around me. As our lips touched I thrust into her with all my strength which made her squeal and claw my back. I growled at her while I began to thrust into her again and again. Her hissing cries filled the room as I filled her pussy with my cock. Her long tail began to flail around chaotically and it occasionally lashed my body, spurring me onwards. Her mind threw out incomprehensible verbs as her juices coated my dick. As she came, her tail wrapped around me and pulled me to her tightly, burying my cock within her to the base. I crushed my lips to hers as she thrashed beneath me.
With a burst of strength she lifted me up and turned us over so that she now straddled me. Her clawed hands guided my cock back into her as she lowered herself onto me. Once I was fully inside of her again she lowered her body onto me and held me tight with her various limbs, I could feel her breath on my ear as her mind spoke, "are...are you ready Rick?" I encircled her torso with my arms and held her tight as she positioned herself. Slowly she began to piston her hips, her pace than began to quicken to a ferocious speed as she screamed on top of me. I struggled to hold onto her as every part of her body moved across me like smooth silk. My eyes struggled to remain focused as she thrust herself with inhuman speed and ferocity on my dick.
I than smelled something familiar, the salty sweet scent of Vella's pheromones filled the air. I turned my head to see her android by the doorway frigging herself as she watched. Her drug began to cloud my brain as I rose up to meet Sol's thrusts. We both gripped each other tightly as we battled for sexual supremacy on the bed. Our coupling was a blur of motion and passionate sounds as we experienced unbelievable pleasure. In her drug addled haze Sol gripped me powerfully with her limbs, just on the threshold of pain. Her screeching and hissing was all I could hear over the sound of her scales grinding against the metal surface of the bed. My cock was larger and harder than ever before as I pounded myself into her with a fury that I never realized I was capable of.
Sol's tongue was now licking my face and chest as we rutted together, her body had quickly grown hot from its connection with me and her skin gained a shiny luster from my sweat. I could sense her mind buzzing as she struggled to maintain consciousness. As I began to come I pulled her tightly to me and crushed her to my chest. Her body vibrated like a machine as she climaxed, her voice was deafening as she shook. When we collapsed together we fell the short distance to the deck yet continued to hold each other tightly, the passion still pounding in our veins.
We slowly came to on the deck as Vella's drug finally filtered out of the air and she stumbled out of the cabin, her juices leaking down her legs.
Sol lay across me and covered me with light kisses, finally she spoke. "I don't want to lose you Rick, you know the truth now, I won't let anyone try to hurt you, no matter the cost."
I caressed her cheek lightly with my hand, "even if you came to earth looking for me, it doesn't change what happened, or how I feel about you, the fact that you're willing to throw away your only shot at returning home reinforces what I assumed from the start, that our meeting wasn't a coincidence."
She lay her head on my shoulder and breathed deeply. "You make me so hot Rick, I can't explain how good you make me feel." She raised her head and looked at me with a serious expression, "everything will change now, other Dezari warriors like me will come searching for us soon."
I ran my hand along her chest which made her shiver, "who were you before you were banished?"
She closed her eyes in thought. As she opened them she lowered her head to my chest and whispered into my mind, "I am Sollolua Shinharas, the offspring of Lysura Shinharas, matron queen of my race."
No comments:
Post a Comment