I sat by the nav. console on the bridge, rolling through different regions where the rogue recon was known to frequent. "Have you checked any inquiries they made at the last space station we visited?" I turned to look at Sol, she was glistening with water and had one of Vella's towels wrapped around her.
Turning back to the console I reviewed my logs, "there are a few I haven't followed up on, I was hoping by checking their history I could catch up to them and narrow down their position, they are too random though, as if they know we are searching for them."
She knelt down and punched in a few coordinates, soon a planetary system appeared. "Check the station logs for any information on this system, its an area where pilgrims and colonists usually stop for supplies, pirates have patrolled this area in the past, we might get lucky."
I nodded to her as I returned to the station logs and investigated the inquiries, I saw a Dezari name appear, "here." Sol leaned over my shoulder to check the log, as she read the display drops of water fell on my uniform. While she was absorbed in the information I snuck my hand up and began to lightly scratch the sensitive part of her neck.
Slowly her lips crept into a grin, showing her teeth while her eyes fluttered. Faster than I could see she snatched my hand and extended her long slippery tongue. It raced around my face and tickled my ears. With my free hand I gently grasped it, her eyes bulged than slowly shrank to an angry glare. Using her other hand she quickly pressed it to my crotch and gently squeezed my cock. I groaned as I released her tongue and grabbed her wrist. Instead of removing it however, I forced her to move it around in an effort to massage my quickly stiffening tool. She slowly undid the zipper and with a flick of her wrist she grasped my wrist tightly. Smiling devilishly she knelt down and using her extended tongue she passed it through the opening in my pants. I struggled against her but when I felt her long delicate organ squirming around my cock I became a helpless babe in her grasp. I breathed a sigh of relief as she pulled my hardness out of my pants and began to piston her tongue along its length. As I looked down at her I saw her eyes were gazing up at me with a mischievous flare. Slowly she lowered her head and guided my cock into her mouth with her tongue.
Her squirming tongue and cool squishy mouth worked wonders on my cock as I jerked helplessly in the chair. As I groaned from the sensation another pair of hands wrapped around my chest. When I realized who was holding me Vella's android came into view around my left side and began to massage my chest with her metallic hands as she kissed me deeply. Taking my head in her hands she shoved my face into her soft rubber breasts just as Sol began to work into a frenzy as she gobbled up my cock and constricted it with her tongue. I moaned into the android's chest as I came powerfully into Sol's mouth. When Sol released me I fell back gasping into the chair. Grinning, Sol rose from her kneeling position and kissed Vella deeply. When they released each other Vella grinned, "thank's for the sample Rick." She blushed as Sol chuckled.
As I was zipping myself back up we heard a beeping coming from the console. All three of us looked at it intently. "It looks like your hunch was correct Sol, they've been reported there in the past and it seems they have accepted a bounty not far, I'm willing to bet they might check it out."
Sol grinned and ran her hand along my shoulders, "get the boarding gear ready and the coordinates set, Ill get us ready to jump." I nodded as I rose from my seat. I watched as Sol ran off but Vella remained standing there.
She lifted up a box from the deck and handed it to me, "Sol asked that I give this to you, I made my own modifications to them." Taking the box carefully I opened it up to find the expertly crafted combat gauntlets that Sol made. Inside the wells where my hands would go I could see tiny glowing wires hanging inside. "They'll connect with your unique nervous system, your energy will flow through them just as easily as your own skin; here." She lifted them out and held them open to my hand. Setting the box down I slowly inserted my left hand into the gauntlet. I felt a strange numbness at first, but as soon as my hand slipped in the feeling faded. I could feel the material collapse around my hand for a tight fit. I gasped when I realized I had perfect sensation through the metal glove. After slipping the other glove on I tested their weight by doing a few practice strikes on the bridge. They were so light they felt just like my hands.
I turned to her with a shit eating grin on my face, "they're amazing Vella, thank you." She blushed as she took the box and skipped away, her feet going "clank cla-clank" on the deckplates. Chuckling to myself I turned to the console and quickly punched in the proper coordinates to the navigation system before going to the aft connecting air lock and getting everything ready.
As I gathered all the necessary gear I heard Sol's translated voice over the comm system, "me and you are going to jump into the craft before we join vessels, be ready for combat, Ill jump us in 30."
After getting the airlock ready I went back to the cabin and threw on the specially crafted armored gear Sol made, it was a similar design to Dezari combat armor but the insignias were removed and it was tailored to fit my body. Moving back to the bridge I strapped down at the nav. chair across from Vella and smiled at her reassuringly. While I heard Sol countdown over the intercom we saw the beautiful spririt before us, staring forward into the void, I sensed nervousness and trepidation. Soon Sol's dark energy clouded my vision and in an instant we were transported to the planetary system that we predicted the rogue recon would visit.
As soon as we arrived we heard a glaring noise on the communications console, Vella, wearing her vision glasses, tapped a few windows on the holographic display. I heard frantic voices in a language I didn't understand, in the background there was a hissing sound that I recognized as Dezari speech. After that the message cut out. I heard Sol's feet pounding on the deckplates as she quickly made her way to the bridge, "I heard the alarm, what was it?" Vella replayed the message. Sol tapped her chin with her talon for a moment, "triangulate the source, we're going to jump right on top of those bitches." I turned to her to see the crimson spots slowly appearing on her skin, she was aching for a fight. Standing up I held out my hand to her. She smiled when she saw I was wearing the gauntlets. Grasping my hand tightly she grinned like a huntress stalking her prey.
Sol quickly made her way back to the space fold drive and readied to jump us closer. Me and Vella sat at the bridge nervously as she powered up the drive with her energy, "jumping in three, two..." In seconds we appeared in combat distance from two vessels, displayed on the screen they were attached with a boarding bridge, one was the recon vessel with markings similar to those of the rogue Dezari and the vessel it was attached to appeared to be an unarmed transport ship. "Get your butt to the airlock Rick, I'll guide our jump, we need to make this quick before they realize we're here."
Looking at Vella for support she held out her hand like a fist, "good luck Rick." Smiling I leaned over and gently kissed her cheek making her blush. I ran down the passageway towards the airlock. Before I got close however, I heard sounds of combat coming from the passageway up ahead.
When I arrived I saw Sol fighting a losing battle with four well armed Dezari warriors colored in warpaint. "Rick," I heard Sol yell, "its an ambush, they knew we were coming."
Before that realization could register I felt a clawed hand rake across my face sending me slamming into the nearby bulkhead. With blood oozing out of my face I turned with a murderous glare towards my assailant, an overconfident Dezari stood grinning at me, she hissed at me before getting ready to pounce. As she raced to strike me I dodged easily and charged my hands with power, in an explosion of blinding light I struck her head as hard as I could, pieces of flesh and bone exploded from her head as her body slumped lifelessly to the deck.
With that display of power the other four combatants struggled to maintain their focus against Sol but it was quickly becoming a losing battle. As Sol pushed them back I ran to her side and with another deadly strike a Dezari woman lost her entire right arm and a portion of her chest. Laughing hysterically Sol began dispatching the other three as her defensive posture shifted to a more aggressive stance, with long raking talons dripping with shadow she began removing limbs here and there. In a few short moments the entire raiding force of the Dezari were destroyed.
Sol turned to me and grasped my wrist tightly, almost her entire upper buddy was flush with crimson color, mixed with blood and her own coloration she looked like a demoness. I nodded to her and in a flash we appeared on the recon's vessel. When we arrived crew members of their vessel were scrambling about in fear. There was a mishmash of different races that served them. Sol ignored them as we cleared the passageways, any Dezari we found were slaughtered. We made it to the airlock that connected the two ships.
When we made it on board we found ourselves in their hangar bay. Six Dezari warriors surrounded a family of four small creatures, they were barely four feet tall and very spindly, different pieces of technology was strewn around the vessel. I looked at the one warrior who held her sharp claws to the neck of one of the smaller creatures, a child I guessed. My energy welled up within me as rage contorted my features. With a roar, light exploded from my eyes. There was a thump as the headless warrior fell lifelessly to the deck, only a smoldering pool of muck remained of her neck. The other warriors scrambled as they attempted an offense. As we fought I heard a sorrowed wailing and the air grew cold. My breath showed in the air as I felt a breeze of cool air pass through my body. The remaining warriors that we hadn't slain collapsed onto the deckplates in a writhing mass, they were being slowly killed by the spirits pleasure. We watched as the serpent warriors thrashed about, tearing their clothes off. Their pussies were gushing fluids and their eyes were shut tight. I felt Sol hug me tightly as the air grew foggy and around the writhing bodies of the Dezari warriors the spirit appeared. Ice began to form on their bodies as they slowly froze. Only until they ceased moving did the coldness of the bay relent. The spirit turned to the shivering family and smiled lovingly. Her form seemed brighter, happier than I had ever seen it. Turning to me and Sol she caressed our cheeks with a comforting hand as she floated away and disappeared, with a clattering sound, her copper bracelet fell to the deck.
When I bent bent down to pick up the bracelet one of the older females of that strange diminutive race fell to her knees, tears staining her cheeks, she mumbled a few words in a language I didnt understand. "Rick, she says her daughter is still in danger, they've been using her to track our ship, Ill check here, go back to the recon and look around there since you're more familiar with the layout."
I nodded as I shoved the bracelet into my pocket and ran back towards the rogue vessel. Although the placement of some things were different I knew the design well enough to check deck by deck. Non-Dezari crewmembers were still scattered about, some tried to speak to me in their languages but I failed to understand. Eventually I made it to the engineering bay to find one of the small humanoids tied up to a computer surrounded by two hissing Dezari. She turned to me with tears in her eyes, "it...it's you, Rick, please..." One of the serpent women held her talons to the girls neck as the other approached. When I charged her with fists ready to strike she sidestepped my attack and slammed her tail into my ribs, throwing me back a couple yards. I felt the bones crack as I stood. The Dezari laughed in her hissing language before getting ready to strike again. In a quick succession of back flips she attempted to strike me with her tail but I managed to catch it and grip it tightly. Before she could react I twisted my body around and flung her body into the bulkhead. While she was defenseless I charged my energy through my eyes and with blinding light her chest cavity was now a boiling mess.
The remaining warrior was backing away from her hostage, fear in her eyes. When she backed into a corner she seemed to gauge her surroundings, than turn back to me with a look of desperation. She lunged at me to attack but her desperation left an opening. With a sickening squelch my energized gauntlets blew a hole in her torso leaving her gasping and groaning on the deck. When the warrior became silent and still I turned toward the captured alien who struggled with the rope holding her. While I untied her I was able to get a better look at her physiology. Although similar in proportion to a human her skin was light blue and her head was huge, perhaps as large as mine on her small frame. On her bald head were tiny antennae that moved about seemingly of their own free will. Her eyes were large globes of white with dark blue irises. Once I finished untying her she leapt into my arms weeping, "I'm so sorry for hacking you, they made me do it..." I smiled at her gently as I put her down, "how do you know my language?" The blue creature blushed, "I've been watching you when the Dezari aren't looking. I wanted to warn you, but they would have known right away. They said they would kill us if you didn't show up. They were hoping to get the bounty on your heads," she chuckled as she seemed to regain a little confidence, "it seems however, that you will be collecting a bounty instead no?"
Her face suddenly grimaced and she gripped my hands tightly. Before I could turn I heard shots of energy and the sound of a falling body, followed by gurgling noises. Behind me was a dead Dezari, the one I had injured but apparently failed to finish off. At the entrance to the engineering bay was Sol and the small family. The older man had a weapon in his hand and was shaking uncontrollably. The girl that held my hands tightly ran to her parents crying in joy.
While the family began to restore their vessel Sol and myself began the process of turning over the recon vessel to their new crew. It wasn't difficult seeing as they were subjugates of the previous owners but all the same we wanted to ensure they wouldn't return to piracy. We contacted the agency that offered the reward for the heads of the rogue Dezari and we were to meet them at a public space station, all the better for we didn't dare letting ourselves fall into another trap like this one.
After moving the bodies of the warriors we had slain I sat in the loading bay with the spirit's bracelet in my hand. Looking at it closely I realized how intricate the carvings on it were. It felt cool to the touch, no matter how long I held it. As I thought about what happened to the spirit I heard footsteps behind me and turned to see the small alien girl walking towards me. She was pulling along a bag on wheels, "what's that?" she asked.
I looked again at the bracelet, I had no idea what to do with it. Flipping it in my hand I tossed it to her. She caught it easily and gazed at it adoringly. "Its adorable," she whispered. Putting her bag down she slipped it on, it automatically conformed to her small wrist. It glowed for a moment before a detailed holographic display appeared. She seemed to hesitate before operating it, "this...I've seen this before, It's a prototype," she looked at me curiously, "where did you get it?"
I rose and stretched my sore muscles, "a good friend gave it to us." I said with a shrug. I pointed to her bag, "where are you going with that bag?"
She tore her eyes from her bracelets display which instantly made it disappear, "oh, I've accepted a position on board your vessel." She pulled out a handheld device that was too large for her, setting it in her lap she held up the bracelet and after a few commands she tapped into the larger device I saw a laser connect the two for a moment before disappearing, "astounding," she looked back up to me, "I'll be your new electronics officer, my name is Nistra."
I took her small hand which she shook vigorously, "it's a bit sudden for you isn't it? Being in the hands of one outlaw to another, what about your family?"
She rolled her eyes at me, "there's a reason those scaly bitches sought me out, I'm the best." She laughed as she lifted up her bag, "we'll be one big happy outlaw family, by the way your captain is getting my gear ready, you should give her a hand." She turned to me as she left the bay, "and don't worry about my family, after what you two did they know I'm better protected here, so just enjoy it."
With a sigh I ran my hand through my hair and went through the airlock to the transport vessel which recently docked with us. Looking down at my hands I realized I never took the gauntlets off during the fight, although a little bloody they were completely undamaged. "There you are Rick, give me a hand with this."
I looked up to find Sol getting some containers ready with a loading buggy. I pointed back to the ship, "our new electronics officer just greeted me."
Sol grinned as she hefted another large box onto the buggy, "she's the best, I didn't realize who she was until I saw her work."
I shifted the boxes on the buggy so they were stable, "if she's the best than what were they doing way out here?"
Sol jumped onto the buggy's control module and began steering it towards the airlock, "she has her secrets and we have ours, help me get these on-board and we'll all sit down for a good talk, we need to get a plan of action on where to go next and I think Nistra can get us there."
With a sigh of frustration I lifted up a few boxes and carried them onto the ship, Vella's android was there waiting and took the boxes from me, "did you see the new crew member? She's cute isn't she?"
I shrugged as shook the ache from my arms, "I don't know, I guess, she's a bit young though isn't she?"
Vella laughed as she carried the boxes effortlessly and set them next to the others, "not really, she's about your age of maturity, though I believe she has about 30 or so more earth years on you."
I looked at the android curiously as we made our way back to the transport ship, "you know who she is?"
The android chuckled, "anyone that works on 'computers' and what you call artificial intelligence knows who she is, well, not in person anyways, I think that's part of the reason she wanted to be with us, she wants to make sure we don't go telling people who she is, she is worth more money than the pirates."
I lifted up one of the last boxes and put it in her arms, "shouldn't she be worried that we'll turn her in?"
Vella smiled at me, "what choice does she have?"
After moving the rest of the equipment we watched as Nistra said her goodbyes and we disembarked. I went to the cabin to find Sol getting dressed in a fresh uniform. "Go ahead and get cleaned up Rick, we're to meet up in the bridge in 30."
As she pulled on the top to her uniform she groaned and gripped her side tightly, moving to her quickly I pulled up her shirt to look at her injury, it was three small slash marks, they were small but appeared aggravated, almost like it was infected, "I'll be alright after a while Rick, I'm resistant to their venom, but I'm not immune." She caressed my cheek which still had a bandage on it, "if Vella can figure out why you're immune she might be able to inoculate me, meanwhile I'll just have to muscle through it like I always have."
I ran my hands up the sides of her torso and hugged her to me lightly, as I felt my heat leaving me her breathing seemed to steady and her posture straightened, she sighed in my grasp and pulled me against her tightly. I could feel the smooth skin of her neck against mine as she held me, "thank you Rick, really." She ran her hands down my arms and took my hands in hers, "you did well today, better than I imagined, it takes many years for Dezari Chosen to reach your level, but you did it in months, I know this is a huge step for you."
I squeezed her hands reassuringly, "I haven't felt this alive in years Sol, if it weren't for you I would be dead, whether by my own hands or the Dezari it doesn't matter, I owe my life to you." Pulling her close I kissed her, wrapping her arms around my shoulders she held me tight.
We stood there in the cabin holding each other for what seemed like hours, releasing me she held up my hands, "you can take these off now." I chuckled as I tested their feel, the gauntlets felt so natural that I never realized I was still wearing them. As soon as I gripped the ends to remove them they slipped off easily. Sol patted my shoulder, "Ill see you on the bridge."
As she turned to leave I stared at her ass and muscular legs, she turned to face me with a mischievous grin on her face, "once of I'm free of this venom Ill make it up to you." With that she left the cabin.
After stretching out some of the aches and pains from the last battle and getting a quick shower I threw on a uniform and checked my reflection in he mirror. Four slash marks showed in my short beard, giving me a rugged look, only hours after the battle and my face was completely healed, sadly I couldn't say the same for Sol.
Arriving at the bridge I found Nistra, our new tech officer messing with a display on the wrist computer I gave her, "how is it you can see and manipulate the display without glasses?"
She looked up at me with a grin on her face, "the system connects with my nervous system much like your weapons do, it's quite amazing really, it's worth more than this ship."
I heard Sol's footsteps as she made it to the bridge, "that little trinket didn't save your life."
Nistra actually chuckled at Sol's remark, "actually, it's thanks to you I was in any danger in the first place, so you owe me."
I heard Sol groan as she sat in front of the center console, "alright you three, take your seats, Nistra, you're on Navigation and Communications, Rick, you take Engineering, Vella, go ahead and man the life support and the bio scanning console."
After we took our designated seats Sol seemed to sit there in thought for a while. She turned to Vella, "you said you were working on mapping our unique DNA, what's your status on that?"
Vella perked up and swung her chair around, it squeaked in protest of the heavy metallic android it supported, "I still need some time, without any of the original Dezari research I'm forced to start from scratch, I also believe I'll have that immunization ready for you in a month or so, with fresh foreign samples I'm ahead of schedule."
Sol nodded and turned to Nistra, she stared long and hard at her before she continued, "I know who you are and I don't intend on muscling in on any of your little agendas, meanwhile however, all I ask is that you assist us while you remain on-board, should you circumvent me, I still reserve the right to turn in your corpse for a reward, are we clear?"
The little technician smiled with a frightening level of confidence, "as you wish, what is it that you require?"
Sol leaned back in her chair, folding her hands together she tapped her knuckles to her chin, "see if you can get into the Dezari Research and Development database, if you can find research that will aid Vella in her research please see that she gets it, also, check for any historical digs with pyramidal structures, coordinates would be preferred but logs and images will do as well."
Nistra scratched her chin and looked at Sol and back to me. "This is about you two being awakened is it?"
This time it was my turn to speak, "we're just looking for answers, if its something you can't do than well..."
I heard her huff, "of course I can do that! I see what you're doing Rick, you can't fool me." She eyed me angrily but I only stared at her innocently, she rolled her eyes, "yea, I'll see what I can do."
Sol smiled as she looked at me, "Rick, seeing as we are the only weapons on board I expect you to maintain your physical conditioning however, maintenance and repairs must continue, make rounds of the ship and note anything that needs repair and if it's something we can't handle than plot it down and schedule it for the next station visit. If this exchange for the recon pirate's heads go well we should have enough funds to last us for a good while, even so, if you can, all of you should keep your ears open for work. I need to speak with Vella for a moment, until further notice, dismissed."
No comments:
Post a Comment