Monday, August 24, 2015

Amother time, Amother place. Chapter 1.

---Story currently has no conclusion. Don't read if you're hoping for an ending.---

Features...

Lactation.
MomDom
Slight breast growth.
Slight Giantess. (10-12ft)
---

Though the online article spoke of a new experiment with the university's particle accelerator nobody foresaw the outcome. They were trying to discover a new way to split the most basic element hydrogen, into new elements. I read most of the article but a lot of the physics were beyond me. Although I'm attending the college for an engineering degree, I still haven't reached that point in my studies since I'm an undergrad, so, all I can do is read up on their work. The collider wasn't the largest in the world, but the work they were doing was interesting to me all the same.

I knew it was the day they were attempting the experiment but it didn't worry me in the least, why would it? I was sitting in my class as normal, daydreaming about nonsense. The professor was droning on about electromagnets and their relationship with electrons. I felt a tingle in my skin when the lights dimmed and shut off, leaving everyone in the dark. The professor's voice brought my eyes back to the front of the room. I couldn't ignore the subtle nervousness in his voice. "Everyone relax, it's probably a power surge from the scheduled experiment, we should see the lights come back on in a moment." The professor did seem a bit shaken, but he was right, the lights did come back not a moment after his announcement. There were a few murmurs in the classroom as the professor continued, "so, if I could have your attention here..." he pointed to the board and then, I awoke.

The sound of cars brought me out of my daze. I was in a small alley in what appeared to be a sprawling city. Everything seemed immaculate, like no city I've seen before. I nervously walked out of the alley and what I saw astounded me. Walking along the side walks and crossing the large streets were giant, beautiful women, almost 6 feet taller than me at the very least, and I'm 5'8". They all had huge swollen tits and wide hips that wobbled and swayed within their flowing dresses. The ones that were well dressed sometimes had men holding their hands but they were very short, maybe 5 feet tall at the most, but there were so many more of the large women. Some of them I realized were carrying the men within the vast depths of their cleavage, all I could see were their heads. Almost all of the women that had men with them were absolutely massive compared to the others. Those that didn't have men with them were dressed in work clothes, in fact, I didn't see any men by themselves.

All of the cars on the street were very large to accommodate the huge women. As I gazed in wonder at the streets and tall buildings I heard a voice from behind me and the sound of it was so sweet and nurturing to my ears it sent a shiver up my spine. "Sweetheart? Are you alright? Where's your Matron?" I turned to see the most tender and loving eyes I've ever seen staring down at me. Her simple smile was compassionate and caring. She was astoundingly beautiful. Long, flowing, blonde hair fell in waves past her shoulders that reflected the sunlight. Her body was a paragon of fertile grace and femininity. Even though she was dressed in what appeared to be a postal workers uniform, her sweeping hips and huge burgeoning tits made my mouth water and heart race. Looking up at her, I could only imagine something like her belonging in a museum, with other giant statues to some forgotten fertility goddess surrounding her.

"Umm...I uhh..." I tried to back away to flee but when she spoke again her soothing melodic voice made my feet freeze to the sidewalk.

"Oh...are you lost? I can tell you're afraid." She walked up and kneeled down before pulling my body against her. The soft swells of her huge breasts pressed firmly against my face. She was so soft and comforting, I could even feel her warmth through the rough fabric of her uniform. I tried to push myself away, but her voice, so soothing and sweet, somehow forced me to cease my struggles. "It's OK, Sweetheart, were you with your Matron? Or Mother? What's your name?"

"I'm...Alex, Alex Parson." I shook my head when I realized how quickly I'd answered her. It was hard for me to ignore her.

"Parson?" Her brow scrunched in a cute way. "That's strange, I don't think I've ever seen that one before." She giggled, "and I've had this job for quite a while." She gripped my hand firmly and began to pull me along as she walked. When I tried to pull my hand away she smiled down at me, deer god she was so beautiful, "sshhh sshhh sshhh," she gently ran her large hand through my hair, the feeling sent shivers through my body, "its going to be OK, Sweety, we'll find your family." That sound she made was like a soothing caress in my mind. It made my worries momentarily disappear. Though I knew this was all wrong, I couldn't help but feel incredibly comforted by this woman's presence and the feel of her hand holding mine.

As we walked she kept looking down at me with a curious gaze, "what strange clothes you're wearing, Sweetheart, and you're such a big boy." She smiled as her eyes wandered over my body.

(What the hell do I do? Is this another universe? Another world? Or did I time travel?) "Where am I? What year is this?"

She smiled supportively at me, "this is New Lorn of course, and the year is 1978." She chuckled and squeezed my hand, "do you know the date, Sweetheart?" She asked me the question as if I were a child.

Well, the day I disappeared was April 12th, might as well try that, "It's April twelfth isn't it?"

Her bright smile made my heart swoon, "you're quite a ways off, it's actually the 20th of August." She chuckled and tapped my nose gently with her finger. Even though she was patronizing me the sweet and calm tone of her voice fed soothing sensations into my head. This world was like a dream. Tall beautiful women were everywhere, I'd say for every six of them there might have been one male, but they were all being chaperoned or carried as if they were children. "Hold on, Sweety, we've got to wait for this light." I had already stopped but she pulled me farther away from the street anyways. "You have to be careful, you see up there?" She pointed to the crosswalk signal, "when it turns green you can go, do you understand, Alex?"

I wanted to yank my hand out of hers and tell her I wasn't a moron but something in her voice was forcing me to calm down and obey her. She was staring down at me with her big beautiful blue eyes, her question kept repeating in my head. Each second I held my tongue the feeling increased. Eventually I couldn't handle the feelings any more. "Y...yes, ma'am."

Her eyes sparkled and she gently caressed my cheek with her other hand, "you're such a good boy." A sense of euphoria and joy flooded my mind when I obeyed her. Thoughts of trying to escape were squashed at the feel of her hand touching mine. I blinked my eyes and tried shaking my head but my thoughts were still mush "Ok, Sweetheart, we can walk now." Even succumbing to her direction and control as we walked sent pleasing sensations to my mind.

"Here we are, Sweetheart," She smiled and knelt down, her large delicate hands squeezed my shoulders in a comforting fashion. The weight of her arms on me was both alien and strangely soothing. Her uniform blouse was just loose enough that I saw hint of cleavage presented to me. "this is the police station, if you ever lose your Matron, make sure to come straight here, OK?"

(No! I don't have a Matron! I don't want to answer!) The feeling of apprehension and desire to please her pounded against my barriers of self control. "A...Alright." I helplessly smiled up at her as a wealth of comforting sensations and happiness flowed into me (Maybe I should come here) I thought. She pulled me by the hand into the police station. The only people I saw working there were the same giant women. Not a single male was in sight.

We approached the front desk where a gorgeous, chocolate skinned police officer smiled tenderly down at me, "oh, what have we here, a lost boy?"

My escort smiled at the cop, "that's right, I found him a few blocks away," her smile turned to me, making my heart flutter in my chest. (Why do I feel like this woman helped me? This is insane!) "I didn't see his Matron or family anywhere and he seems lost and afraid."

The police officer smiled at her before looking down at me, "do you have your identification, Honey?" (My what?) I remembered my wallet and phone were in my book bag. I found myself digging through my pockets. (Why am I even entertaining her question, of course I don't have ID.)

I felt my escort's tender hands squeezing my shoulders, "let me see, Sweetheart." She began checking my pockets and gently patted my body. When her hands moved to my back pockets she gently squeezed my ass before humming appreciatively. I could see wet spots on her uniform where her nipples began to press obscenely against the cloth, her nipples must be huge if they can be that obvious. "Mmm, he doesn't have ID," she pulled up my hand and gazed at my fingers worriedly, "he doesn't have a family band either. He told me his name is Alex Parson, but I've never seen that family name before."

A look of concern washed over the beautiful police officer's face, her feelings somehow made me feel worried as well, "hmm, that's not good is it, Honey." She looked up at my blonde caretaker, "well, Miss?"

"Oh, sorry, I'm Tammy Rell," She extended her hand where a slim gold ring glimmered on her ring finger. The officer scanned it with a strange black device, similar to a bar code reader. It was bulky and flashed a strange blue light when passed over the ring.

"Thank you, Miss Rell," she searched in the desk for a moment, "we'll search for any missing person's reports fitting his name and description, it won't be easy without any ID for him."

"Umm," Tammy suddenly seemed nervous and she squeezed my hand firmly. Her hand was so large it completely enclosed mine. "Can we watch him in the meantime? My household doesn't have a boy."

The officer smiled at her, "let me make sure your household isn't black-marked, just a moment."

While the cop picked up the phone and started making calls the woman that took me here knelt and looked over my body with curiosity and tenderness. Her colossal breasts bulged outwards against her knees, it seemed at any moment her uniform might burst. "Hmm...you're so nervous," she ran her fingers over my cheek, "there's no reason to be frightened, we'll find your family."

We heard a cough and when I looked up the beautiful cop was staring down at me. "Well honey, it looks like miss Tammy and her family are going to look after you while we look for your Matron. Do you have a Mother? I'm sure she knows you're missing by now."

"Umm...I don't know..." (Mother? What is she going on about? Does she think I'm really a child?)

She gave me a pouty face, "aww, do you not remember? Did you hurt yourself?" Her face showed so much concern and worry I somehow wanted to comfort her in some way. "Well, I'm sure you'll find her eventually." She looked up at Tammy. "We'll call you if we find anything, of course, we need to photograph him so his family can identify him." She pointed to some booths a distance away, "you can do it over there where we renew ID's, this way we can at least give him a temporary before his family is found."

"Ok." She grasped my hand and pulled me over to the photo booths. (This is completely insane, I'm not a damn child!) Whenever I tried to pull away her sweet blue eyes would turn at me with a nurturing gaze causing me to increase my pace to keep up. Even though she could drag me effortlessly if she wanted to, she seemed to always be mindful of my small size. (No...this isn't right...she's doing something to me...hypnotizing me or something.)

I concentrated as hard as I could to clear my head and managed to yank my hand out of her grasp. "This has gone far enough, I need to talk to someone who can...who can..."

She turned to me with her calm smile, it seemed like reassurance and calming emotions were pouring out of her blue eyes like water, "sshhh," my eyes fluttered and my knees grew weak at that sound, "it's going to be OK, we'll find your family." She knelt down in front of me and gently ran her fingers through my hair. Her warm, soft lips tenderly kissed my forehead. At the feel of her sweet tender kiss I would have collapsed to the floor had she not been ready to catch me. Warm comforting sensations flowed through me at the feel of her arms surrounding me and holding me tight. "Come on, Sweetheart, lets get your picture taken." Lifting me up effortlessly, she carried me over to the booth and set me down on the chair. My eyes were locked at the swaying orbs of her tits as she helped me sit up for the camera.

I couldn't help but smile at the feel of her gentle hands and the sound of her soothing voice. She had to carefully adjust me as I kept slumping over in the chair. I could hear the sound of another lady chuckling at Tammy's efforts. After the flash blinded me, Tammy picked me up and cradled me in her arms. I could feel the soft flesh of her tits pressing firmly into my body. I couldn't think straight. Even though I knew this was completely crazy I felt utter reassurance and comfort at the feel of her warm breasts and gentle hands.

We were at the front desk again and the gorgeous cop was handing Tammy a flimsy badge with my picture on it. She set me down on unsteady feet to take it. "Here you go, it doesn't happen very often Miss Rell, but, if his family doesn't claim him after a month and there are no missing reports on him than he'll be up for adoption, of course, you and your household will have rights to declare him as your own before anyone else. Since we have no records on him, I'd suggest you take him for a medical check up, I'll notify the Medcenter for you." She set a small stack of papers in front of her. "If you take him there they should reimburse you for anything you might need. We've already scanned you and filed the missing persons, so, you're free to take him for now. If anything comes up, we'll be sure to contact you. If you need anymore information you'll find the numbers you can call here."

Tammy bowed slightly and smiled at her before taking the papers, "thank you, have a good day officer."

The pretty ebony cop smiled at me and waved, "good bye, Honey, I hope we find your Mother."

When I didn't immediately respond I felt Tammy nudge my back, "Ahh, uhh, thanks, have a good day."

They both waved goodbye before Tammy grasped my hand and walked me out of the building. I could slowly feel the fog of her kiss leaving my body as I walked. I found myself missing the feeling, as if it were a kiss on the cheek from a lover that you wished would remain all day. Once we were off the steps she stopped at a booth by the sidewalk, "wait right here while I call home and tell my sisters what happened," she giggled and lightly pinched my cheek, "they'll be very happy to meet you."

Releasing my hand she pulled change out of her pocket and made a call. "Hello? Ria? Yes, you'll never believe what happened..." While she talked I let my eyes wander over the city. Everything seemed impossibly clean and well organized. All of the buildings were designed for the giant women. Though the ethnicity of them varied, their size never changed that much, only a few of those I've seen with men seemed different, they were always larger than the others. Almost all of the women I've seen had the defining massive breasts and wide hips. They all looked like an ideal Mother, almost goddess-like. (How the hell do I get home, and is it even possible?) I felt something missing on my hand and when I looked down at it, I realized I was missing the feel of hers. (The way Tammy effects me, it feels so good, but I can't let myself get...get...) My eyes turned back to see she was looking down at me with her glowing blue eyes, "ready to get going, Sweetheart?"

I wasn't given time to respond before she grasped my hand and guided me down the sidewalk, "Y..." (no no no no) "yes, ma'am."

I could no longer ignore the pleasure of letting this beautiful woman hold my hand and guide me along the sidewalks. She would occasionally pull me against her hips while her other hand tussled my hair or tickled my ribs as she laughed sweetly. (Am I infected with some virus that makes me this way? Has she brainwashed me? That must be it.) I felt her fingers lightly brush my hair behind my ears. "I'm lucky to have found you after my shift, Sweety, we haven't had anyone else but my sisters in our household for a long time, we can't wait to have you join us." She giggled and tickled my ear, "especially Trudy, she'll think you're adorable." God I love her voice, it was so sweet and nurturing, like the voice of an angel.

My eyes were glued to her wide swaying hips and delicious ass, each step caused it to move erotically about. Her huge breasts extended from her body by almost two feet and gently shook about as she walked. I could even see a long trail of wetness all the way down her shirt from her stiff nipples. They were poking against her uniform like little towers. "You like my body, Sweetheart?"

I didn't manage to resist for long before the answer passed my lips, "Yes, ma'am, you're so beautiful." As she grinned and hummed in happiness I felt my own mind become awash in pleasing sensations, as if her happiness was somehow my own. (That must be it) I thought, (any time I seem to be troubled she can tell, so she somehow messes with my head to make me happy, which makes her happy. I've got to get out of here somehow, but what the hell can I do?) It made me nervous when I realized I might not want to leave, I didn't want Tammy to worry.

"Here we are, Sweetheart." She gestured towards a huge building in front of us. "Make sure to remember the path we take alright, Alex?"

"OK." (What's the point of fighting it? I'll just feel like shit if I try to ignore her.) "I'll remember." It was incredibly easy to remember the short trip to her apartment, but she took her time anyways. "You don't have to be patient with me, I'm a fast learner." I'd hoped she would take me seriously but she simply eyed me with a 'you're so cute and naive' kind of look. Of course, it didn't help that I looked upon the building with a sense of awe and wonder. Everything was so big. The furniture was huge and the doorways were at least 15 feet high. The elevator itself looked like a freight elevator that could hold at least 20 regular people, of course, with these women's bodies it seemed fitting.

When she took me to her apartment she let me go to open the door. Just as her hand released mine her pretty blue eyes gazed at me lovingly. The urge to run away fled my mind. Greeting her inside was another woman. This one seemed to be of hispanic descent. All she wore was an apron that failed to completely cover her curvaceous form. Her magnificent breasts were exposed because the apron was stuck inside the cleavage of her tits. As soon as she saw me her brown eyes lit up. Her happiness and joy slammed into me like a blast of love and excitement, making my knees shake. "This must be Alex! Oh, such a nice looking young man, and so well behaved too." I felt a tender hand push against my back, ushering me inside. I found myself stumbling as if I was drunk.

I heard Tammy's voice behind me. "He's still a bit disoriented and frightened."

The gorgeous hispanic woman smiled gently and knelt in front of me. Her deep brown eyes gazed at me with warmth and love. "My name is Ria, we'll take such good care of you, little one." She gently caressed my cheek before wrapping me in her arms and squeezing me tightly to her huge soft tits. "I've got dinner in the oven, it won't be done for another hour." She gasped and bit her lip, "oh...you've already got me going..." She lifted up one of her huge breasts. Her milk was leaking in steady drips out of her large brown nipple. Before I could react she cradled my head in her hands and planted a soft gentle kiss on my cheek. I would have collapsed from the sensation if she hadn't pulled me tightly to her leaking breasts. Lifting me up she held me to her soft bosom and gently rocked me back and forth in her arms. Being so drugged by these strange emotions I could only hum in contentment at the pleasure of being held and comforted.

The feeling of her body against me and the love pouring out of her was bliss. She looked up at Tammy and smiled, "I'll just feed him, Tammy, don't worry." I heard a sigh pass Tammy's lips as Ria carried me into their bedroom. The bed was enormous, it could fit at least 5 of these massive women. When she laid me down upon the bed and stood at the edge I felt a sense of sadness and abandonment from the loss of contact. She untied her flimsy apron, revealing the fullness of her glorious body. Her belly was pleasingly plump, yet didn't seem the least bit out of place on her giant voluptuous body. Her breasts were beautiful, absolutely heavenly. They rest on her smooth belly like soft mountains of squeezable flesh. Her nipples were towers that leaked her milk down the soft slopes of her tits. The whole vision of her massive body had me both intimidated and excited.

Slowly she got onto the large bed beside me. When she began to undress me I attempted to stop her, but my eyes became glued to hers and somehow, I became paralyzed. She moved my arms out of the way to carefully remove my clothes. Once I was naked she ran her hand over my body and sighed in appreciation. Putting her arms around me she lifted my paralyzed body on top of her soft, warm belly. The simple, yet pleasing contact was unparalleled. She felt so warm, like a soft pillow that's been sitting in the sunlight. Nothing I've ever felt was quite like it. "It's been so long, you make me so full, little one..." She pulled me closer to her soft breasts and guided her leaking nipple into my mouth. The moment her warm, creamy milk flowed into my mouth, I felt love...unimaginable, unfiltered adoration, and warmth. It was as if being surrounded by a comforting blanket of pure materialized, maternal devotion. Her body squirmed beneath me as her arm lay on top of me. I could feel it moving back and forth as she began to moan. "Oooh...little one...you feel so nice...drink...drink."

I drank and drank of her delicious warmth until I was comfortably full, yet, still I drank. Though I knew I had more than I possibly could, the feeling of fullness and comfort continue to increase. As her moans raised in volume, the flow of her warm cream filled my mouth faster. The feelings of love, joy and warmth radiating through her voice and soft skin also increased in intensity. I've never before felt so loved, so adored, so wanted, in all my life. Her hot sweet milk was now spraying into my mouth as she screamed. "Yes! Oooh..." As she shook I felt something break within me, like a barrier, or wall in my consciousness. Euphoria as if I'd taken a powerful drug pickled my brain. (I'll never make it home) I told myself, (even if these strange lovely women let me tell them who I am, or where I came from, what difference would it make? I love it here...I love it...I love it....) I moaned as her large hands surrounded me and squeezed me firmly to her soft flesh.

She tenderly lifted me off of her and lay my limp body onto the bed. Her cheeks blushed when her soft brown eyes gazed at my raging hard cock. "Ooo...little one...you're so big." Sadness briefly shown in her features which caused me to become sad as well, "I promised you to Tammy though." Her large hand gently grasped my twitching cock. It was completely encased by her warm hand and each gentle squeeze made me squirm. "Mmm...maybe tomorrow..."

When she left the bed and turned away from me a dire sense of abandonment hit me, "no! Please stay!" I tried to reach out for her but my arms were unresponsive.

"It's OK, little one," she turned to me and smiled, washing away my sadness. She went to their large closet and pulled out a simple loose dress. I watched as she pulled it over herself, I could see the dark trails of her milk running down the cloth as she adjusted it. After she finished putting her apron back on, Tammy walked into the room. They hugged each other briefly, "I'll let you know when dinner's ready."

I watched as Tammy approached the bed. She caressed my belly gently before planting a wet loving kiss on my tummy. The gesture took my my breath away. "Oh, Sweetheart, you're so big, I don't think I've seen any as big as you." I could only moan and squirm on the bed as her hands squeezed and massaged me while her gentle warm kisses traveled about my belly and chest. "Let me get undressed, OK?"

"Mmmhmm." I wanted to jump into her arms. I wanted to embrace her and become lost in the soft sensation of her huge breasts. But I didn't, I couldn't.

As she undressed I wanted so badly to stroke myself but her kisses had left me limp and unmoving. My cock was twitching above me and pre-cum was dripping in clear rivulets onto my stomach. When her creamy soft skin was revealed I moaned helplessly as I tried desperately to move over and touch her. She turned and revealed her massive leaking breasts. They were larger and fuller than Ria's. Her fat nipples were almost as wide as coke cans and slight veins surrounded her wide areole. Milk was streaming from her nipples, casting a smooth sheen of pearlescent richness on her skin. My mouth was watering from the desire to drink of her. She got onto the bed at a tortuously slow pace.

"You do like my body..." When she straddled me and let the soft immensity of her bottom press firmly onto my legs I felt pleasure pound into my body and my cock throbbed, but nothing came out of my dick, it was still as hard as it has ever been in my life. My eyes opened to see her breathing heavily and kneading her soft tits. Her eyes were closed and I could feel wetness coating my lap. The sight of her experiencing pleasure sent waves of joy and happiness into my head. "So soon...you feel so good, Sweetheart." My cock was achingly stiff, but each touch of her soft flesh upon mine made me feel like I was cumming. I could even see my cock jerking as if spewing my seed but it continued to remain standing at attention, even after the sensation passed.

She gasped and laid her entire body on top of me. I was completely covered by her warmth. If she was a normal sized woman my thrashing body would have thrown her off of me. Her screams of pleasure were like angels feeding me their nectar of life. My pleasure of her body reciprocated into her and back to me, like a cycle of never ending pleasure and ecstasy. Once she caught her breath she lifted herself and shoved her spewing nipple into my mouth, flooding my body with her sweet, creamy gift. It was the most delicious thing I've ever tasted, Ria's milk didn't come close. "Oh, yes, drink, Sweety, you've made me so full..." I found I had just enough strength to lift my hands and squeeze the soft flesh of her breasts. She was so comforting and warm, so impossibly warm. Each weak thrust of my hips caused my hardness to press against her and every time she would gasp before a gush of hot milk filled me up. The warm feeling of fullness reached one plateau after another.

"Ohh, Sweetheart, you're so nice, I wish I was your Mother..." Biting her lip softly she guided me into her with her gentle hands. Once her full weight fell onto my dick I was welcomed by a tight blanket of warm delightful bliss. I could no longer think, no longer see, all I could feel was her warmth, her pleasure, her love. It poured into me from her massive milk filled breast and her hot clenching embrace. My body was in a never ending state of climax and warm afterglow, each time the feeling of release abated it would ramp up again as her milk surged into my body. I was totally and completely enslaved by her happiness and joy. I wanted nothing more than to bring her pleasure. The last thing I managed to see were her beautiful blue eyes, "I love you, Sweetheart, I love you." I screamed into the soft flesh of her breast as I felt blast after blast of my cum shoot through my dick and coat her insides like an erupting geyser. Her large arms surrounded me and held me lovingly as I lost my essence within her.

As I cried tears of joy she hummed a beautiful melodic song, "hush, child, there's nothing to fear, we'll be together forever, don't shed a tear." Her tender hands caressed my face as she wiped the tears from my cheeks. As she planted soft kisses on my cheeks, lips and forehead, each one sent waves of happiness and reassurance into my mind. (I don't want to go back home, I love it here...I love it here...I am home.) "Sshh sshh, it's ok, Sweetheart, go to sleep." The sound she made was like supple cotton caressing my brain and It soon had me drifting off to sleep.

When I awoke I found I was cradled in the arms of another massive woman. She had exotic brown skin that felt so soft it was like being caressed by silk. Her full breasts were pressed firmly against my body and I was suckling lazily of her lovely thick milk. We were sitting at the table in their large kitchen. While they ate their dinner I was fed delicious, sweet cream. Though the smell of what they were eating was enticing, the sweet taste of the milk was so much more comforting and delightful than anything I imagined they could possibly make.

I saw that Tammy was sitting across from me. She was dressed in a gown of soft yellow colors with patterns of white flowers. Even now her nipples stained it's fabric with her milk. Each time her lovely blue eyes fell on me I could see the patches upon her dress darken. She smiled at me, realizing I was awake and staring at her. "Oh, he's awake," I heard the woman feeding me say. Her soft voice was as smooth and creamy as her milk. She caressed my stomach gently, "my name is Paula."

She pulled her thick nipple from my mouth and lifted me so I could view the people at the table better. All were the incredibly beautiful and giant busty women. She gestured to one sitting to the right, beside her, "this is Betty." Paula lifted me gently and handed me to the brightly smiling woman. She had luscious brown hair that fell in large deep curls upon her shoulders. She seemed to be the heaviest of all of them but when she squeezed me firmly against her I found she was the softest and most comfortable. I could feel the wetness of her leaking breasts on my skin through her white dress.

"Well, its a pleasure to meet you." She smiled and nuzzled my nose with hers. The gesture sent a wealth of pleasing sensations through my body. Each time the women touched me I became increasingly connected to them, as if we could all sense each other's emotions. Not only could we feed of each other's happiness but we could quickly react to feelings of want, sadness, or desire. With a sigh bordering on sadness Betty passed me along to Tammy. She giggled and rubbed my stomach with her fingers. At first I simply felt the comfort of her touch, but soon I felt myself growing ticklish and started to helplessly giggle and squirm. All of the women at the table began to laugh.

"Oh, look at that, he's so cute!" One would say.

"I know, he's adorable!" Said another.

Tammy stopped tickling me and tenderly kissed my brow. As I was already helplessly drugged by their joyful emotions I was limp and helpless. She passed me along to the woman beside her. She was a dark haired goddess with creamy pale skin. Though she was the smallest of the women, she made up for it in elegant beauty. She hummed in utter contentment as she rocked me back and forth in her arms. "I'm Trudy." Her huge tits were surprisingly firm as she squeezed me against her. Through her silky black gown I could feel the warmth of her skin.

"Trudy's the youngest of us," I heard Ria say, "her milk hasn't come in yet."

Trudy pouted before smiling down at me. "I'm due to mature this month."

"I can't wait." I managed to say. She blushed and squeezed me tight. Her feelings of joy returned to me. Her face gained a brief look of hunger before her cheeks grew rosy red. She sighed and passed me to Ria.


Ria giggled as she squeezed me tightly against her, causing me to shake against her shimmying breasts, "and you know who I am."

I suddenly realized I had to use the bathroom but before I could say anything Ria gently deposited me to the floor and stood up from the table. "I'll show you where the bathroom is, little one." She grasped my hand and led me to their guest bathroom. I saw that their toilet was large, but not impossible for me. To my frustration I realized I'd have to sit on it to be comfortable. I went to pull my pants down when I noticed they had dressed me while I slept. They were pajamas of a simple black color. They seemed to be way too small for me. I sensed eyes on me and turned to see Ria at the door patiently watching me.

"I'll be alright by myself." I said reassuringly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes ma'am."

She hesitated. I guess she must have sensed my nervousness because she eventually smiled and reached for the door, "Alright, just this once. I'll be right outside if you need me." She didn't close the door all the way but left it slightly ajar.

Though I felt a sense of loss at being alone, I was glad to be momentarily free from their emotions clouding my head. After doing my business I pulled up my pajamas. With my mind somewhat cleared I thought about everything that's happened up until now. (Am I the only one that somehow got transported to this world? Is it another dimension or something?) When I looked at the door I could even sense Ria waiting impatiently outside. The sheer intensity of their affection and adoration had somehow infected me for now I found myself missing their smiling faces. (I really need time alone to figure things out, and I can't do it in a bathroom. All the men must be rather mindless if the women treat them this way.) Though the way they talked to me and about me was patronizing, it's somehow justifiable considering this strange society. "Little one, are you alright?" I could see her peeking at me through the slightly open door.

"Yes, I'm fine." I tried not to sound impatient so as not to anger her. 

"Well, alright, I'm just worried, you're taking an awful long time in there."

"I'm just not used to this new bathroom, I'll be right out."

I flushed the toilet and reached up to wash my hands. It was a little annoying having to stand on my tip toes. When I opened the door she smiled at me in relief. Her feeling of happiness trickled into me and it made me smile. (At least it will be nice for the time being, it could have been worse.) She tenderly grasped my hand and took me into the living room. I saw Paula, the darker skinned woman, was cheerily putting the dishes away while Tammy, Trudy, and Betty were sitting on a large couch watching television. When I looked at it I felt a sense of dread, it was an older tube TV. I had hoped to use internet to find out more about this world, but by the looks of it, they'll have almost 30 more years until it would do me any good. (Well, I must be in another world, this certainly isn't the future.)

When Ria sat on the large couch with the others she extended her hands to me. I realized she wanted to pick me up but I hesitated. Worry flashed in her eyes and she lost her smile. Sadness trickled into my head. My rejection of her caused her sadness to infect me. I moved towards her and let her arms gently encircle my chest. Holding me by my armpits she lifted me up and set me comfortably on her lap. The others ignored the TV and moved closer. "So, what did the police say?" Betty asked.

Tammy sat up and moved to the open space beside us. She ran her fingers through my hair while smiling tenderly, "well, he had no ID on him or anything, nobody had a missing persons matching his appearance either. It really is quite strange." She held up my hand for them to see. "He also doesn't have a band." I noticed they all wore gold rings similar to Tammy's.

"Are we able to keep him?" Trudy asked. Now that I think about it, she does seem younger compared to the others. She doesn't have such an overwhelming aura of motherly emotion.

Tammy caressed my cheek tenderly as she spoke "After a month, if nobody claims him with proper identification than, yes, I believe so." Trudy clapped her hands and bounced up and down on the couch, causing her huge firm tits to shimmy in her black gown. I'd guess her age at maybe, 19 or 20, it's difficult to tell with the size of their bodies. I don't think I've seen any of the women with gray hair or wrinkles now that I think about it. Just bigger and bigger bodies.

"Will you be his Mother, Ria?" Trudy asked excitedly.

She let her hand rest on my stomach, "it's hard to say, dear, it's up to him."

After a while their attention went back to the TV. Ria smiled down at me and pulled her apron over her head before unbuttoning her dress. Cradling my head in her hand she unceremoniously shoved her fat nipple into my mouth. Remembering her taste, I accepted it without hesitation. She watched me for a few moments as I blissfully drank her warm milk before returning her attention to the television. I saw that it was a news program. They were talking about various things that you'd see on any news channel. Weather, sports, the economy, only, everything requiring even the least bit of intelligence was done by women. The only time I saw men was when they did interviews with women who had their men shoved comfortably between their tits, or if they where holding them by the hand. Every single one of them seemed mindlessly happy and subservient. I noticed too that they all seemed rather thin, short, and lacked any facial hair, it was as if they all got short changed during puberty. (I suppose that's why they're surprised at how 'big' I am.)

As I drank Ria's milk and squeezed her soft breast my mind drifted to our time earlier on the bed. How she made me incredibly turned on but had to regretfully pass me to Tammy, which I don't regret in the least, I just thought it peculiar.

When I pushed her large nipple out of my mouth it got her attention. "Ria, why did you let Tammy...umm," I searched for the right words to use but it seemed she knew exactly what I meant.

"Well, Alex," I noticed my question got the attention of the others, "of course you know that I'm the matron of the household, I have the right to any man that enters this home before anyone else." She giggled and pinched my cheek, "because Tammy rescued you and brought you here, I thought it would be fair to let her enjoy you first. Once you're ready, I'll spend time with you tomorrow."

I felt a sense of lust and desire in her and it made me begin to grow stiff. When I squeezed her huge breast and eagerly surrounded her nipple with my lips I felt a sense of sadness from her, "oh, I'm sorry for making you excited, little one, I know you won't be ready again for a long time." She looked at me quizzically before letting her hand gently caress my hard cock. "Oh my goddess...you're hard." She bit her lip as she began to stroke me through my pajamas.

I felt hands on my legs and looked down to see Betty pulling my pajamas down with a deep sense of lust and curiosity in her gaze. When my hard throbbing dick was revealed they all shared audible gasps. "He's so big..." Betty said in wonderment. Paula came in from the kitchen as they all surrounded me and Ria. She had her hand around my dick and was steadily squeezing and stroking me as she fed me her milk. As the women surrounded me, they touched me here and there with their hands or planted wet loving kisses on my forehead and cheeks.

Ria giggled, causing me to shake upon her soft thighs, "I believe its time for bed." She held me firmly to her soft belly, making sure her milk continued to flow unabated down my throat. Once in the bedroom she laid me down on their bed and got onto it first. She laid back and opened her arms to me. I wanted nothing more in the world than to throw myself into her embrace, but her milk and the kisses of all the women had me completely paralyzed and drunk with comforting sensations. I felt the bed sink as Paula got onto the bed. She lifted me up carefully by my armpits and lay me on Ria's soft belly. The moment I became fully embraced by her loving arms and soft flesh I felt my cock throb as if I came and pleasure charged through my body like a runaway train. I heard every woman in the room moan and gasp, each one of them seemed to have experienced a spontaneous orgasm and the pleasure they felt fed back into me as endless joy and happiness.

With a sigh, Ria lifted her breast and offered me her still leaking nipple. Gentle hands helped me move farther up Ria's body so that I could pull her nipple into my mouth. The moment milk flowed into my body another surge of pleasure crashed into me. I would have fallen off of her had many pairs of hands not held me firmly to her soft belly. Moving about gently, Ria lowered her arms and carefully guided me into her hot inviting warmth. Because of the size of her body, it forced her nipple out of my mouth. For a woman so incredibly huge, she was surprisingly tight. She constricted against my cock like a tightly wrapped blanket. Through the haze of pleasure I looked up and saw that all of the women were now on the huge bed. They were moving closer to us and began to press their soft tits and bellies against my body. As the comforting weight of the four women pressed into me I began to thrash helplessly from the mind blowing pleasure and joy cycling through me in an endless bombardment of emotion. Each mental orgasm bled into the next and the next and the next. The moment they began to profess their love for me amidst cries of pleasure I felt myself explode into Ria's embrace.

I awoke sometime in the early morning. I was dressed in a full pair of tight pajamas but I could still feel the warmth of Tammy's skin beneath me. The feeling of Tammy's arm draping over me was like a warm blanket. I had to use the bathroom so I carefully raised her arm and laid it beside her. Climbing over all the massive women was quite difficult and when my feet thumped on the carpet floor I was worried it would wake them, but they remained asleep. I stood there for a long moment admiring the sleeping beauties. They all maintained some form of physical contact. Though their emotions feeding into me were dampened, I could still sense the love they had for each other and also, to my pleasant surprise, their love for me.

Since they were asleep I used the advantage to snoop around. Other than it being a household run by giant women, nothing really seemed that much different from say, an apartment from the 70s or early 80s where I came from. I found a newspaper sitting on the counter and after pulling up a chair I was able to reach across and grab it. Just like the news program on the television nothing seemed vastly different, of course, a big difference I've discovered is that their technology is roughly 20-30 years behind what it was when I disappeared. I wondered if anyone else somehow found their way to this world, would they show up on the television or in the paper? I hadn't, so that prospect seemed distant. Putting the paper back I went and used the restroom. On my way out I realized that if I did want to escape, this would be my chance. If I left though, Tammy, Ria and the others would be absolutely devastated. And where could I even escape to? I'd be spotted in a heart beat without one of them escorting me. Would they return me to Tammy and Ria? Or would someone else take me?

I found myself sitting on the large couch as I dwelled on what to do. Even if someone else from my world found themselves here, how in the hell can I hope to contact them? And even if it was brought to the public that visitors from another world showed up here, would anything change? This is obviously a matriarchal society. Not much would change, hell, I figure other men who showed up here would embrace this new life. I heard footsteps and turned to see Tammy looking down at me worriedly, "is everything alright, Sweetheart? What's troubling you? Do you miss your family?" She sat down next to me and pulled me against her. The feel of her warmth made me sigh and rest my head against her breast. Her hand tenderly pressed against my head, pushing it gently against her softness.

"If I told you, you'd think I was imagining it."

"Is that so?" She poked my ribs playfully, "tell me, Sweety."

(Should I? If I told her everything it might hurt her and this family in some way.) "Nevermind, it doesn't matter." I smiled up at her reassuringly, "but, can I ask you something?"

She giggled and smiled down at me, "sure, Sweetheart."

"Am I smarter than other men?"

Her eyes raised as she hummed in thought, "I think so. The last man we had was years ago and he was abnormally lethargic, so I'm not entirely sure. Why do you ask?"

I realized this was turning into a dangerous line of questioning. If it brought to light that I wasn't a dimwitted childbrained male they might experiment on me or something. Evolution has obviously created this society, something like me must already be seen as quite strange to them. If I prove to this family that I'm as intelligent as them, it could be disastrous.

"Umm, I was just wondering, I saw the others on the television didn't look all that smart compared to me, I must be imagining things."

She chuckled and tussled my hair, "probably."

I found myself wanted to hear her voice again, it was so sweet and loving. "You're a postal worker right? Do you drive a truck?"

"Mhmm, I do, maybe I could show it to you, would you like that?"

"Sure, I'd like that. Are you working today?"

She giggled, "of course not silly, it's Venusday."

(Venusday?) "Umm...what day of the week is Venusday?"

"It's the seventh day." I found myself laying down upon her soft thighs enjoying the feel of her warm skin. Her arm was holding me gently against her. Every time she talked I could hear the pleasant hum of her voice through her body and my ears. "Well, Sweety, its 5:30 in the morning so let's go back to bed, maybe we can go do something since I won't be at work." She carefully pushed her arms under me and lifted me up against her soft bosoms.

"What about Ria?"

"She's the matron of our house, she ensures we all get fed, keeps the house clean, manages our income and bills, and takes care of our boy," she giggled as we neared the bedroom and her voice lowered to a whisper, "which, until you arrived, she hasn't been able to do."

When we neared the bed, Paula was gazing at me with her arms open. I gasped when Tammy gently lifted me up to her and climbed onto her vacant spot. Paula sighed as she pulled me tightly against her soft tits. I could smell a subtle fruity lotion from her skin that made me happy and drowsy at the same time. When the weight of her hands gently rest on my shoulder and hips I found myself drifting back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment