Monday, August 24, 2015

Amother time, Amother place. Chapter 4.

-----------Venusday, two weeks after I arrived--------

Two weeks have passed for me in this strange new world. I had quickly fallen in love with my new family. Even if the opportunity presented itself for a return to my old world, I decided I wouldn't take it. I am home now. I've become a boy for a family of five beautiful, nurturing women. Ria decided after what happened earlier to allow Trudy to stay. I believe it was because Ria knew I would be devastated if she forced Trudy to transfer. 

Because of the way my behavior has improved and the things I like to do for them, she's given me more freedom; at least an hour a day. I'm able to exercise, read, and 'please' them. That was the stipulation of my new limited freedom. Ria still altered the front door. Because of how tall I am compared to other males she raised it so I could no longer reach it. They no longer watch me all the time when I use the bathroom, but they insist on standing by the door. They were somewhat relieved to learn that I don't enjoy the same things other males in this world do. They've been borrowing books from the library for me and letting me watch their shows. Though they aren't exactly 'masculine' they follow the same broad lines that shows in this world do, accept they sometimes stay attached to the mother/son trope and have very little if no violence, especially against men.

We visited the doctor on Imanasday, or what might have been Friday where I came from. She was still stumped at my physiology. My hormone levels eventually balanced out. I knew it had increased due to my active sex life since I was happily screwing four gorgeous women. She attributed it to some permanent side affect of whatever supplement my old family might have given me. Since everything else was in working order, she informed the police that I was suitable for 'adoption.' 

Ria and myself were on our way to the police station to learn my fate. She decided not to tell the others until we get the word from the police and the Matricenter. I was told the Police would have to release me from the missing persons listing and provide me with permanent identification, my family band. After that we're to go to the Matricenter to finalize my adoption. It's still strange to think about, but I don't think I've looked forward to anything more excitedly. Though today is Venusday, its the first day that we could get everything finalized, so of course we made a note to get it done.

"Are you excited to have lunch with Paula today?" Ria had me crammed tightly within her tits. As she walked her soft flesh would press rhythmically against my face. Though her softness pressed against my mouth to keep me silent, the emotions I felt from her question was all she needed. "I bet you are little one." I felt a twinge of emotion from her at that. It's not something I've felt before. As if she was hiding something. She was giggling at me and patting my head as we walked into the police station.

"Oh! Miss Ria Rell! I was wondering when you'd come visit." The police officer was chuckling at us. "We received the phone call from little Alex's doctor. We went ahead and got his identification ready for you. Once you visit the Matricenter, they'll finalize it for you."

A wealth of happiness was reciprocated by Ria and myself, even the police officer was infected by it. "Thank you ma'am, we're so happy to have him." The officer held out a small silver ring. It was thin and somewhat dull, but there were markings on it that looked similar to a bar code. Ria knelt down and carefully pulled me out of her bra to have it placed on my finger. When I hesitated, Ria lifted up my wrist. The officer slipped it on my ring finger and tightened it with a strange pair of pliers. It pinched me at first but after she jiggled it it became a bit more comfortable. The weight was somehow reassuring, as if it cemented my new life with Ria and the others.

Ria hugged me tightly to her body as she shoved me back into her bodice. She was constantly caressing my head as we walked quickly towards the subway. "I'm so excited, little one. I didn't expect you to be released to us so soon. I thought it wouldn't be until the middle of November." All I could do was hum in happiness.

We quickly arrived at the Matricenter but found we had to wait in line. A large woman was arguing with the lady at the desk. Tears were on her cheeks. "It's not fair! How could you take him away from us because of low income? We filed for easement to avoid that! If you don't give us girls with higher skill sets there's nothing we can do! We waited eight years on the adoption list for him and you take him from us after a month? How could he find his Mother?"

"Miss Pell, there's nothing we can do, your household has fallen under the minimum income level for..."

"That's nonsense and you know it! If we didn't ask for easement you wouldn't be telling me this! Tell me, how much did those rich whores give your office to transfer our boy? Tell me!"

"Miss Pell, I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"No! Give us back our boy! We can afford him! We only asked for help because you transferred low wage girls to our household!"

Ria must have felt I wanted to say something for she pushed my face out of her cleavage. "What's the matter Alex?"

"It's terrible what's happening here, can't we do something?"

She sighed, "no, little one. The Matriarch wrote the laws, if we disobey them we could lose you."

"What about her and her family? It doesn't feel right that they lose their man. If they don't have theirs could we visit?"

"You want to spend time with them?"

"Yes, ma'am, I think I should, it's up to you though."

"Well...your body can handle it...we'll see, little one, I'll remember her name." We watched with sadness as the woman was dragged out of the building kicking and screaming. Everybody just stood there and watched. I knew there wasn't much they could do and some of them risked losing their own men and families if they did anything.

"Hello, how can I help you today?"

Though the woman appeared cheerful, I could feel the sadness in her. "Hello," Ria held out her hand and presented mine. 

The woman scanned our rings with the black device before smiling at us. "Oh, congratulations on your adoption, let me get the paperwork in order and I'll update your identification. I assume he hasn't yet connected with his Mother?"

"He has, she asked me to take him so she could get everything ready for him. We're having a party to celebrate." I could feel that little wisp of strange emotion in Ria again, she must be lying. Could the other woman tell?

She smiled, "I see." She went through some paperwork and our identification. "I see your family is on the lower income bracket, might I suggest easement for you today as well? It'll support you during this transition."

Ria shook her head, "no thank you, that won't be necessary, just the normal pay raise for the matron will suffice."

The woman smiled knowingly, "of course."

After a bit more work the lady extended the family band scanner. Once we were scanned the woman extended her hand. "Congratulations Miss Rell." She smiled at me and winked, "you too Alex Rell." It wasn't until we were walking away that the gravity of what happened struck me. Ria lied to their face, something I've never suspected they could do, and now...I'm officially a member of the Rell family.

Ria must have sensed my troubled thoughts. Once we were on the subway and I was sitting comfortably on her lap she whispered to me. "She probably knows I lied to her." That comment sunk in as other women walked past and took their seats. "They're bosses are paid more and given access to men for their position, but they're still Imana's children, she'll cover for us."

"So...I'm Alex Rell now?"

I felt pleasing emotions from Ria flow into me, washing away the anxiety and nervousness from before. "That's right little one." She tickled my belly and poked my nose. I hugged myself to her soft body as her arms surrounded me. I could feel great happiness from her, but also fear. She was afraid that after I'd been released to them that I would be transferred.

We were getting close to our stop when Ria smiled down to me, "thirsty, Little one?"

I knew that was a silly question, I'm always thirsty. She unhooked her bodice and pulled up her bra. I quickly hugged myself to her huge breast and pulled her large dripping nipple into my mouth. She strapped me in with her tight bra and covered my body with her bodice and shirt. All worries and cares drifted away at the taste and feel of her warm nourishing milk. Each shake and undulation of her body as she walked out of the subway and onto the street made her soft flesh press into me. Soon I could smell food wafting in through her clothes. I heard muffled voices and felt the humming vibrations from Ria's body as she spoke. After a few moments I felt her sit down and lightly shake me. When she opened her bodice I found myself in Trudy's restaurant. We were at a table by ourselves.

A waitress came up smiling brightly. "Hello Miss, can I get you anything to drink?"

I thought it was curious that Trudy wasn't our waitress but I figured she was going on break. "Actually, I was wondering if you could fetch the manager for me." Ria said confidently.

The waitress seemed worried, "is everything all right ma'am?"

Ria shook her head, "nothing's wrong, dear, I just have a question."

She bowed her head, "alright, I'll get her for you." She disappeared behind the booth. When I looked at Ria she was smiling down at me. I felt that little tricky emotion hiding within her. There was something she wasn't telling me.

"Hi! Is there a problem?" I heard a voice I recognized, but it was different, softer, yet more confident. I turned to see a huge gorgeous woman. Her beauty was breathtaking, even in her manager uniform. Her huge soft breasts fought valiantly against her buttoned up blouse and her pants looked like they were painted on her wide hips and thick thighs. She had raven black hair in deep curls down her back and her dark eyeshadow accentuated her dark brown eyes. The dark colors of her hair and make up contrasted pleasingly with her pale pearlescent skin.

"T...Trudy?"

She giggled and sat down next to me. When she picked me up and pulled me against her soft belly I nearly had a mental release from the pure emotion crashing into and out of me. "That's right, Pumpkin, I knew you'd recognize me."

I sighed as I tried to wrap my arms around her. "You're so beautiful."

"Thank you, Pumpkin." She sighed and rocked me back and forth in her arms. "Oh, Alex, what's this?" She gently lifted my right hand and gasped. Her fingers pressed to her lips, "Ria? Is he..."

"Trudy, meet Alex Rell." She said proudly.

"Oh Alex, my little pumpkin," She planted soft kisses on my brow as her hands gently squeezed mine. "I'm on break, would you like to eat?"

"Sure," Ria aid happily. Soon the waiter returned and took our orders. When Ria ordered for me I didn't argue or complain. During the meal Trudy let me sit with her on her lap. Though I would miss her old body, she was now so beautiful and lovely I became lost in the pleasing sensations reciprocating through all of us.

"So," I said nervously, "when did you..."

She squeezed me to her and grinned, "it happened last night. I didn't want you to see me this morning since we decided to surprise you."

"It can happen that quickly?"

"Mhmm, it sure can, Pumpkin, it usually happens in our sleep." She lightly pinched my belly, "you'll find your mother in your sleep too."

"Oh..." My mind drifted to the strange visions I've had when my mind was gone during sex. "I've seen her face, I think."

Trudy giggled, "yes, that's been known to happen. That means your mother is looking for you. All of us have similar visions."

"Do you?"

"I will."

"When."

Trudy looked up at Ria, "tonight maybe."

I turned to Ria, she was grinning. "We'll see," Ria reached over and poked my ribs gently, making me squirm, "it depends if little Alex Rell can behave himself."

When I sat back on Trudy's lap and straightened my posture they both giggled. Both Ria and Trudy started to tickle me, ruining my attempts to appear well behaved. They stopped when my giggling got the attention of other women eating nearby.

For a while after we finished eating we talked about what happened today at the police station and the Matricenter until Trudy checked her watch. "My breaks over, I've got to get back to work. Have a good day you two." She pulled me against her and pecked me on the cheek. After getting up she gave Ria a hug and a kiss too. "Love you," she waved her fingers at me.

"Love you too." Once she was gone Ria paid the bill and held her hand out to me. She pulled me against her and opened her bodice. When I was secured tightly within her cleavage she closed herself up and walked out of the restaurant. 

My excitement for tonight infected her, causing her to chuckle and squeeze her soft breasts together. "You keep thinking about it, little one and you'll be too worn out to have fun tonight. You know how excited you can make me."

I tried to keep my feelings in check but the sensation of her soft breasts surrounding me and the memories of her golden skin and beautiful body had me quickly stiffening. "Oh...oh, Alex, you're such a bad boy."

When we made it home she sat down on the large couch and opened up her bodice. I thought I would fall out of her cleavage when she pulled her bra off but she quickly pressed her huge breasts together, keeping me trapped. Holding me tightly within her tits she stood up and carried me into the bedroom. Lifting her breasts, she dropped me softly onto the bed. "Lay down." She gestured towards the head board where the pillows lay. The contrast between her stern voice and her excited emotions had me confused and nervous. After I laid down she got onto the bed.

Ria crawled across the bed until her massive soft tits covered my lower body. When I thrust my hips against them she gave me her stern look. "You've been a bad boy, Alex." She turned herself around and showed me her huge beautiful behind. "You need to be punished." She lifted my hardness with her hand and aimed it for her hot embrace as she sat on my hips. Her full weight was resting on my hips and it felt glorious. I tried to thrust myself farther into her but she was too heavy. I could feel my body pressed firmly into the mattress by her ass. She wiggled her hips a little bit, but as soon as I approached a mental orgasm she stopped and eased her emotions. She did this a number of times but when I tried to sit up she looked behind her with her stern gaze.

"Ria...Miss Ria...please..."

"Mmmmm....you're such a bad little boy, making me so excited in public." She held her hands out behind her. "Give me your hands."

I sat up and reached my hands out to hers. It was difficult as her soft ass was pressing against my chest. Gripping my hands, she pulled me against her ass and back firmly. As soon as my mind exploded from the feel of being covered and touched by her body she pressed my hands into her belly and began to shake her hips. I could feel the bed shake as her body shook on top of me. The pleasure colliding with my mind and body had me limp and moaning incoherently. Only her hands holding me firmly to her body kept me upright. Each blast of lovely emotions and sensations from Ria's body caused my cock to throb within her as if I came, but I knew I had not, it was only beginning.

When I pressed my face to the soft flesh of her back I could feel the beat of her heart and the sound of her deep breaths. She tried to pull my hands up to touch her soft breasts but she was simply too big. Instead, she lowered them to her venus mound. The soft tender flesh was hot and a little sweaty under my fingers. I began to squeeze what I could, resulting in her moans to vibrate through her skin and into me. White hot pleasure exploded through my mind, bringing me back to that cliff, the edge of consciousness. My Mother was looking up at me from the white pool of light. She was a beautiful mirage, something close, yet so far away. I was reaching for it. 

Ria's screams of pleasure brought me out of my vision. She had released me and was now bouncing up and down on my hips. Her massive soft ass was slapping audibly against me and each time she fell it would completely surround me and push me firmly into the mattress. I than realized there were two screaming voices, one of them was my own.

"Oh goddess...Alex...you feel so nice....goddess..." Her piercing wail crashed into me with her release of pleasure sending me into my own thrashing orgasm. As soon as I began to coat the walls of her embrace she let her full weight press upon me. Her thighs and pussy were working unknown magics on my cock, keeping me rock hard and spewing within her.

"Look at him...he seems so peaceful." Though I heard Betty's voice I didn't want to wake up and leave the comfort of Ria's wonderful milk and soft breast. 

To my dismay I felt Ria sigh as she gently shook me, "wake up little one, we've got a surprise for you."

My eyes slowly opened to see Tammy, Trudy, Betty, Ria, and Paula smiling tenderly down at me. The love they felt for me was like a warm blanket that surrounded me in comfort. I could see in their eyes that they felt my love for them. I love them all so much. They're my family now. "I love you all..."

Tammy caressed my cheek, "we know, Sweetheart."

Trudy smiled nervously before lifting me gently out of Ria's arms. When I saw the apartment I grinned stupidly. There was a big welcome home banner hanging above the kitchen and a cake sitting on the table. Apparently I had been asleep for a while because they all had cleaned up after work and dressed in their nice gowns. All of them had the dark stains of milk signifying their affection towards me. Ria was the first to sit down and she had her arms open to accept me in her lap. After Trudy pecked me on my brow she gave me to Ria, who pulled me firmly to her soft breasts before getting me comfortable on her lap. The others sat down and smiled tenderly at me, they were all so lovely and beautiful.

"I..." I tried to say something, anything, but the pure emotion and love pouring into me was too much. I squeezed myself against Ria and began to cry.

"Little one, what's wrong?" She began to caress my head gently and squeeze my shoulder.

"I love you all so much, I'm so happy to be here with you." Each word brought a wealth of joy, happiness and love soaring into me, I tried to reciprocate, but the love they felt towards me made me a sobbing mess. Ria was gently rocking me in her arms and rubbing my back.

"It's alright, little one, let it out."

Eventually I calmed down enough for Ria to pull me back against her soft belly. She had a fork full of the white cake and fed it to me. It was the most delicious cake I'd ever eaten in my life. As we ate I sensed something from Betty. She was looking about nervously. She had already eaten her cake and was fidgeting with her fork. "I have some more good news for you all." Once she had everyone's attention she looked down at the table nervously, wait, not at the table, I saw her hand was caressing her belly. "I visited the Medcenter today." She looked up to us with a wide grin, "I've been blessed by Imana." Everyone gasped and got up to congratulate her. Knowing Ria had me with her she got up and gave us both a hug.

"So...I?" I was looking at her nervously, this was a part of their customs that I was completely oblivious to.

"Mhmm," she said excitedly, "I've been suspecting it for a week now, I tried to keep it a secret but I couldn't help it." I thought back and realized she has been rather aloof, I haven't made love to her since...

"Is it healthy?" Ria asked nervously.

Betty smiled brightly, "yes, perfectly."

I held out my arms to her and she didn't hesitate to lift me up and pull me tightly to her body. "You did so well Alex." She began to hum and dance around the room to the joyful giggling of the others. "Oh, I hope it will be a boy, that would be so wonderful."

"You know he needs his Mother before he can give us boys." Ria said.

She sighed and looked down at me, "have you seen her yet Alex?" My mind drifted to my visions, how the beautiful goddess always looks upon me with love but is always so far away. "Oh...Alex, I'm sorry." I could see tears in her eyes, my sadness must have been so strong it made her start to cry, "forgive me." 

When she put me in Ria's arms I could feel anger pouring out of the matron like an erupting volcano. It must have struck Betty pretty hard because she nearly ran crying into the bedroom. 

With the mood dampened Tammy began to clean up while Ria took me to the living room. She sighed as she set me down beside her. "What's wrong with Betty? What did you do to make her so upset?"

Ria looked down on me with a solemn smile, "she's upset that she made you sad on your special day."

"It wasn't that big of a deal to me."

She caressed my head, "but it is to all of us. I'm upset with her, this is a big day for you. But she's more upset with herself. I suspected she was pregnant, but I didn't think she would reveal it to us today. It wasn't appropriate."

"Is it...umm, has she been pregnant before?"

"No, little one, she hasn't. We've been visited by families with a man before but she was never blessed by Imana. She told me once she thought something might be wrong with her. She even visited the Medcenter to see if she was healthy. Of course she's perfectly fine, but it didn't help her spirits." Ria sighed and pulled me against her, "I don't blame her for being overly excited about the news. Her own sadness is punishment enough."

"Can I comfort her?"

She looked down at me "No, Alex. Though I understand why she did it, what she did was very rude, not only did she take the spotlight from you, but she brought you sadness."

"I don't like anyone being sad because of me."

"I don't care how you feel about it, she's sad because of her own actions, she knows what she did was wrong."

I could hear Betty crying in the bedroom. I felt her love for me and it was lovely. The sadness she brought on me is making her feel like shit. Ria must have known my thoughts because I heard her stern voice. "If you disobey me and go to comfort her, you'll be sleeping alone tonight. Trudy will be very upset." I got off the couch and instantly sensed Ria's anger at me. "Alex, just because this is a special day for you doesn't change our rules. Get back on this couch this instant." The others were watching now.

It took a lot of willpower to disobey Ria. When I took another step Tammy moved in front of me. "Do what Ria says, Sweetheart."

"Im not going to let her sit in there alone and cry. I know what its like." As I walked around Tammy nobody tried to stop me. I felt Ria's anger and Tammy's frustration, it was like walking on hot coals all the way to their bedroom. (I don't care what their rules are, I'm not going to let anyone feel this way on my account, they can ground me for a week, I don't care.)

Betty was sobbing on the bed facing away from the door. When I climbed onto the bed she looked at me with a look of surprise. Tears were staining her cheeks and sadness was radiating from her. "Alex...what...what are you doing here...Ria...she..."

When I draped my body on top of her to comfort her she became silent and breathed a deep sigh. It was a long while before my loving emotions managed to bring her sadness to a dull ache. "I'm sorry, Alex, I should have waited to let everyone know I was pregnant, I was just so excited. And than I reminded you..." She sniffled and began to weep again.

"Sshh..." I coaxed her into turning over so I could lay my body on top of her. "I forgive you, it's alright." When I wrapped my arms around her she let her arms cover me. She was so soft and warm. Her love was like a cotton caress on my mind. As I comforted Betty I felt four other minds feeding us emotion. To my pleasant surprise the other four of our family climbed onto the bed and laid with us. The sadness eventually dissolved into a wealth of happiness and love. Though I could tell Ria was still angry with me, my own powerful emotions somehow dulled them. 

I continued to sooth and feed loving emotions to Betty until she fell asleep beneath me. Gentle hands surrounded me and pulled me onto a soft body. It was Ria. She caressed my head lovingly as the pleasant warmth of her soft breasts surrounded me. "Welcome home, Alex." She lifted up her gown and pulled me to one of her leaking breasts. As I drank of her warm milk, drowsiness overcame me and I fell asleep.

"Mother!" I called. There was no reply. The darkness of the cave was absolute. I could feel her, she was so close but I couldn't see her. It was too dark. The warmth of her body was fleeting, like the sun setting on a cold day. "Mother, where are you!"

"Alex."

"Is that you Mother? I can't see you, everything is so dark." No matter how far I ran in the darkness all I felt underneath my bare feet was cold stone.

"Alex, it's alright."

"Where are you? Mother!"

I awoke from my dream in tears. Ria was cradling my body in the dark room. The other's were looking at me worriedly, I had apparently woken them. 

"It's alright, little one, it was just a dream. It was just a dream." I continued to sob in her arms as she rocked me back and forth. Mother was so close I could feel her. Ria gently lifted me against her soft bosom as she got off the bed. The apartment was still dark and deathly silent. Ria carried me to the couch and laid back. "What did you see, Alex?"

She wiped the tears from my eyes as she gently rubbed my belly. "It was so dark I couldn't see anything. I felt Mother, she was so close." Ria sighed as she pulled me tightly against her breast. Her eyes were wandering around the apartment and I could feel worry and apprehension from her. "What's wrong?"

Her smile of reassurance couldn't mask her real feelings. "Nothing, little one, try and go back to sleep."

I remembered what they told me about the man they had once, Timmy. How he couldn't find his mother because of a genetic defect. Because I'm from a different world and evolved differently, will I be like him? Will I never find my Mother? "Am I like Timmy, Ria? Am I too different to find my Mother?"

She looked down at me with a look of sadness. "I don't know, Little one, I honestly don't know." She planted soothing kisses on my cheeks and forehead. "Timmy didn't have dreams like yours." Ria lifted her gown and pulled me towards her breasts as she laid back on the couch. I laid down on her soft belly as I drank her warm soothing milk.

My dreams took me back to where I came from. To Earth. I was on the college campus except it was in complete ruins. Charred corpses littered the landscape and the sky was black. Ash was covering everything as far as I could see. "Such a shame what happened." I turned to see a little old lady in rags pushing along a cart of rubbish. She was hunched over and even in my dream I could smell her stink. "They had such potential, nothing could be done, though." She sighed and continued along.

"How...is...is this real? Is this what happened to them?"

She turned to me with a crooked eye, "oh yes." She pointed a dirty finger at me, "you were one of the lucky ones, someone wanted you alive." She released the cart and looked up at the sky. "They treated me so badly, I suppose they had it coming, we'll never know. I'll get better eventually, you'll see." When she looked at me I saw a green glimmer in her eyes. She opened up her dirt caked hand. Within it was a tiny brown seed. A small bud of a green leaf was sprouting from it. "You'll see, Alex. You'll see."

Ria's movements woke me up from my sleep. She was trying to carefully carry me to the bedroom while the others got ready for the day. Everyone except Trudy was getting ready for work, she was sitting on the bed wearing a dress I recognized as Tammy's. Ria set me in her arms and caressed my head. She knelt and gazed at me with a stern glare, though I could still feel her love for me bleeding through. "I'm still upset that you disobeyed me, Alex, but..." She smiled, "your love was too strong for me to stop you. You disobeyed me for the right reason, even so, you'll have to be punished for what you did."

I frowned, "I understand, I'm sorry, I just couldn't stand to hear Betty cry."

"Well," Ria said as she poked my nose, "we were trying to figure out how to punish you, so we thought of the most terrible and awful punishment imaginable." Trudy groaned.

"W...what?" The others were trying hard not to laugh.

"You're going shopping with Trudy today. She's going to take you to the library too if you behave."

"I'm not that bad!" Trudy said exasperatingly.

"Oh come on Trudy," Paula said, "you'd still be at the the southwest plaza if Ria didn't drag you out of there. I'd hesitate before promising Alex a trip to the library."

"I'm not like that anymore, I'm older now!"

Betty giggled and poked her soft breast, "only two day's older."

"Ugh," she looked down at me, "do you think I'm that bad my little pumpkin?" She squeezed me to her soft breasts and gave me a hopeful smile.

I gave Ria my best puppy dog eyes. "Do I 'have' to go?" 

All of them laughed as Trudy began to tickle me. She pulled me tightly to her soft body as she tickled my belly. "I'm an adult now, my little Pumpkin, I'll not stand for any more bellyaching." Try as I might I couldn't escape her wriggling fingers.

"Alright, Trudy," I heard Ria say, "let the others say good bye so they can get to work."

She sighed as she finally released me, "yes, ma'am."

I got a hug and a kiss from all of them as they left for work. Betty was especially emotional. Ria lifted me off the bed so we could see them off. As soon as the door closed I felt smooth arms wrap around me and pull me tightly to a soft pair of tits. "I'm not done with you, mister." Trudy giggled as she continued tickling me on her way to the couch.

"Haha, Trudy! Please..."

"Hmhmhm, you have to call me ma'am and miss now, my little pumpkin." She set me on the couch and went to work on my ribs.

"Stop! Hahaha, please, Miss Trudy!"

She laughed as she lifted me up and pulled me tightly to her soft bosom, "that's more like it." She bopped me on the nose and kissed me gently on my forehead. I was amazed how much she could change overnight. Though she wasn't exactly the Trudy I remembered, somehow, my love for her grew stronger. Her already lovely body filled out into a grand, feminine, curvaceous form. "Ooohh...Alex." I looked up at her to see her eyes were closed. To my amazement I could actually see her gown tightening. "It feels so good, I'm filling up for you, my little pumpkin." With Ria's help they pulled off her gown, revealing the massive swells of her soft breasts. I could see them filling with milk as they ever so slowly grew upon her chest. The moment her hands began to squeeze them, small droplets of milk began to drip from her fat nipples. I could see her dark areola stretching across her skin as her nipples stiffened. They were soon larger than any of the others.

With eagerness and love she pulled me into her lap. The love pouring out of her heart was so lovely and warm, even Ria had to sit on the couch and join us. With utter tenderness and care, Trudy lifted her massive milk-filled breast and pressed her huge nipple to my lips. It was so large it almost completely filled my mouth. Her milk was hot and sweet, not as creamy or thick as the others, but more like a delicious and sweet treat. It reminded me of her sweet personality. As I drank I felt wetness on my stomach and realized her other nipple was leaking onto my body. Ria moved closer and pressed her own soft tits against me as she lifted Trudy's breast and sucked her nipple into her mouth. Pleasing emotions were rolling through us like water boiling on a hot stove. As our loving and pleasured emotions rose, so did the heat within us.

The moment I heard Trudy's moan of pleasure I almost gagged on her sweet milk as a mental release smashed into all of us. I had to struggle to drink her milk as it was pouring down my throat. I was pleasantly full with her hot delicious abundance and still I wanted more. "Ria..." she whispered. Though I could hear muffled whispers and stifled emotions passing between them I was too far gone in pleasure and joyful sensations to care. I realized something was up when I felt Trudy carefully lift me and carry me into the bedroom.

She laid me down on the bed, causing her still leaking nipple to pop from my mouth. Her smile was incredibly warm and sweet, like her milk. She's so incredibly beautiful. "I never got to repay you for all you did for me." She got onto the bed and laid down with her head on the pillows. I crawled over to her and onto her soft belly. Her skin was so soft and creamy. It's pale color was like the sweet milk of her full breasts. They lay down beside her in their abundance and slowly leaked her milk onto the comforter. Her hands grasped my hips firmly and guided me lower. I saw a trail of my pre-cum on her belly where I sat, reminding me of my aching hardness. Gentle hands grasped my cock and guided me into Trudy's hot embrace. Trudy gasped when Ria pushed against my hips, forcing me inside of her. She was so hot and tight. Each centimeter...each molecule of her sent feelings of love into my body. I collapsed upon her soft belly as Ria began to piston my hips against Trudy's warmth.

"Oh Goddess..." Trudy's eyes were fluttering about in her head. When the base of my cock grazed her swollen clit Trudy gasped and clenched down on me hard. As she came, her emotion and passion slammed into me. I was immediately thrown over the abyss and into the white pool of bliss and euphoria. Her screaming voice echoed in my mind and pounded into me like a vibrating bass drum. 

As Ria worked my hips against trudy's body I was in a constant state of mental and physical climax. Her hands were holding me tightly to her soft belly as her fast heaving breaths pushed me up and down rhythmically. Ria was laying down beside us. Her hand was working furiously into her snatch. Once my cock finished it's release I slowly pulled out and buried my face into Ria's hot slit. Her hand pressed against my head and guided me like a machine to her swollen nub. The moment my lips and tongue touched it, both Trudy and Ria screamed in passion. Their love and happiness struck me with so much force that I felt a moment of hot unfiltered bliss before blacking out.

When I awoke, I was pleased to find my mouth filled with Trudy's huge nipple. Her milk trickled into my already full belly, keeping me in that blissful state of fullness and warm comfort. Her creamy skin felt so lovely as it shook about. She had me trapped within her tight bra as she walked. I didn't know where exactly where she was going. At that moment, I didn't care. She must have realized I was awake because I felt warm emotions from her heart and a gentle caress on my back from her hand. She began to hum a little song, sending pleasant vibrations flowing into my body. Her sweet milk sprayed into my mouth, forcing me to drink a bit more eagerly. My mind became fuzzy as the experience lulled me back to sleep.

"Alright, Pumpkin, time to get up."

She was holding me in her arms and gently shaking me. We had arrived at a mall I didn't recognize. None of the others had taken me here. "Mmm...Miss Trudy, you taste good."

Her hand tussled my hair as she giggled, "well, thank you." She gently grasped my hand and lifted me up. "This is the mall, I used to come here a lot but over the last year or so money got pretty tight. I got a bonus when I reached lifegiving age so I could upgrade my wardrobe, so here we are."

I looked around at the huge mall in wonder. Though I imagined it would seem like a normal mall where I come from, the dimensions of the giant women made this one much larger. "Did you get a raise too?"

We began walking around the mall, though the stores were open, there weren't that many people. "Yes I did, but I won't see that until next month. So I still have to be careful until we get paid."

She pulled me into a shoe store. I noticed there were no shoes for men. When she sat me down on the small bench she gave me that same look that Ria and Tammy would give me before browsing the shelves. She never left my sight. I got up to go over to her and she looked at me worriedly before she realized where I was heading. "I don't want you to get tired, why don't you sit down."

I felt the command in her tone, she'd never spoken to me like that before. It felt like Tammy or Ria. I didn't want to displease her so I turned back to the bench. I knew I wouldn't get tired since I wasn't like other men of this world, but still, I wouldn't argue with her. "Come here, Pumpkin, tell me what you think." 

I got up and walked over to her. She was trying on a pair of dark blue shoes. They contrasted with the color of her skin well. "They look very nice."

She smiled, "I think so too. If I could find a matching dress it would look great." When I followed her as she continued to browse she didn't seem to mind. "Well, it looks like this is all I'm going to find here, lets get going." She held the shoe box in one arm while she held my hand on the other. Once she had paid and we were out of the store she smiled down at me. "Do you want me to carry you, Alex?"

I politely shook my head, "no thank you ma'am, I'm fine." She seemed a bit saddened at my response. I realized she never really got to do it before. After a minute of walking I stopped. "Ooh...Miss Trudy...all this walking, I've gotten tired."

When she turned to me I was surprised to see a smirk, "I can tell that you're fibbing." She rolled her eyes and knelt down for me. "Alright, Pumpkin, come here." When her arms pulled me against her she deftly raised her dress and shoved me between her soft tits. She stood and walked effortlessly with me trapped in her cleavage. Even though she knew I lied I could still feel happiness from her.

"I still think of you as the young Trudy sometimes."

"Do you miss the way I was?" She asked. I could feel nervousness in her voice.

"No. I know you're the same person. You are everything I loved about her and more." I wriggled in her cleavage. "A lot more."

She giggled and squeezed her tits together, causing her soft flesh to bulge against my face. The feel of her creamy skin was heavenly.

The rest of the shopping trip was fun. I enjoyed watching her try on her clothes. One good thing about never leaving their sight is I get to sit in her dressing room and watch her get undressed to try on clothes.

We had just finished eating at the food court when she opened up her bodice. I thought she was going to carry me between her tits but she lifted up her bra instead. I could tell her massive breasts were swollen. She didn't have to say a word for me to surround her engorged breast with my arms and suck her nipple into my mouth. She must have been full because her milk flooded my mouth with its warmth and sweet flavor. Once she secured me in place with her tight bra I relaxed.

I awoke to the feel of her hand gently patting my back. Her fat nipple was trickling its bounty while I slept and her lovely taste never left my mouth. Realizing I was now awake she opened up her bodice and released me from her bra. We were in their massive library. Tall shelves lined the walls and floor. At first I thought we were in a reference section because of how big the books were, but I realized it was because of how big the women are. "Wow."

Trudy chuckled, "yes, it is very impressive. Well, Pumpkin, what are you hoping to find?"

She set me on my feet and rubbed the wrinkles out of my clothes. "Books on your people's history. As far as your recorded history can go I suppose."

"That sounds rather boring."

"Well, I was never told how your society came to be, so I'm pretty interested in it."

Holding my hand firmly she took me over to a book section. She let me look at the bottom shelves while she browsed the top. We both had a couple books by the time we finished. "There's a four book limit, so you have to put one back."

On our way to the counter we passed the 'men's' section. I saw a few mothers and matrons caring for their men while they read what looked like simple story books. There was also a TV with an animated movie playing. Nothing seemed exactly childish, but the simplicity of it told me that either the intelligence of men was quite low, or, they were just stifled by the women. They all appeared quite happy.

I was anxious to read those books the entire trip home and I could tell Trudy sensed it. "You can read your books during your free time, ok, Pumpkin?"

"Yes, ma'am." She squeezed her breasts against me firmly and gently pat my head.

When we got back home we were surprised to find Ria napping on the couch. Her vacuum cleaner was leaning on the wall nearby and the entire apartment smelled like flowers. Though she seemed exhausted and was dressed in simple shirt and pants I couldn't ignore her beauty. I could even sense her love for me in her sleep. She missed me quite a bit, even though I was gone for only a small amount of time. Once we were inside, Trudy tiptoed into the bedroom to release me from her bra. She seemed to know exactly what I wanted for she lifted me up gently by my armpits and carried me back into the living room. When she carefully set me on Ria's body I cuddled up to her soft breasts. After a moment I felt Ria's belly raise as she sighed and covered me with her arms.

Though I wasn't tired, I was able to relax to the feel of Ria's gentle breathing. Trudy helped clean up the apartment as well as she could, making sure to put the vacuum away. "Little one..." I heard Ria whisper. She rubbed my shoulders as I pressed my face into her soft breasts. "I missed you today."

"I missed you too." I moved over her chest and lay within her soft cleavage. The feeling of her warmth through her thin cotton shirt made me sigh as I lay upon her. She was looking down at me with tender and loving eyes.

She held me tightly to her bosom as she sat up. "Let's get ourselves cleaned up before everyone get's home."

When she helped me up I felt happiness from her as she looked at the condition of the apartment. Trudy was just leaving the shower and had a large towel wrapped around her wide hips, her bare breasts shook gently and still had a sheen of moisture that reflected the ceiling lights. "Thank's for helping me Trudy, I really appreciate it."

Trudy shook the towel that was wrapped around her head to dry her black hair faster, "any time. I loved spending time with Alex today, we had a good time."

Ria looked down at me. When she noticed me smiling up at her she squeezed my hand firmly, "was he a good boy for you?"

Trudy walked over to me and kneeled down. Her massive breasts were within arms reach and I would have leapt into her arms if she hadn't already showered. She gently bopped my nose and giggled, "oh, no, he was very naughty." I cringed and looked up at her eyes, she was grinning, "he had me excited the whole time, I think he deserves a special punishment."

"What?" I tried to back away but Ria held my hand tightly. I sensed the stern tone in Trudy's voice, but her and Ria's emotions betrayed their excitement.

Ria lifted me up and pulled me tightly against her soft bosom. "You know what happens to naughty boys, Alex..." She tightened her grip as she began to wriggle her fingers on my belly. As I squirmed helplessly in her firm grip, Trudy attacked my feet with her tender fingers and nails. When I started laughing uncontrollably Ria shoved my face against her breast to silence me.

I was left gasping for breath and on the verge of tears when they finally ceased their torture. "Trudy, could you pull the chops out of the freezer and set the oven?"

"Sure, want me to set the table too?"

"If you could. That would be great."

As Ria carried me into the bedroom held tightly to her body, I thought about how far I'd come. I have a new family now. One that I would never abandon. Did I die in that strange event and find myself in heaven? I dream of Mother every night and I see her face when I become lost in pleasure with the others. She's something that seems so close but I can never touch her. Her voice is always sweet and tender, but I can never truly remember it, as if its a fleeting dream.

Ria's soft lips on my brow brought me out of my reverie. "You'll find your Mother soon, little one, I promise." She wiped the tear that was falling from my cheek.

"How did you know..."

She nuzzled her nose to mine, "I can feel it in your heart, we all can." When she set me on the soft rug on the bathroom floor she knelt down and cradled my head in her hands. "We all dream as you do, little one. We all search for our sons. Whether they've been born or not they are in our hearts." She pulled me into a fierce hug and gently pat my back. "Lets get cleaned up."

When she filled the tub for a hot bath I anticipated the ritual, it's something they've done for me over the last two weeks and I've learned to love it. The tender caresses of their hands easily make me excited. And when they join me I sometimes make love to them, and sometimes simply enjoy the feel of their body as I help them clean themselves.

After testing the temperature of the water, Ria undressed me. She sighed appreciatively at my semi-hard cock. Holding my hand, she helped me up the small steps she made for me and let me fall lazily into the water. Because if its size, their tub was nearly a personal sized pool for me. To my pleasant surprise she undressed and joined me. The water in the tub almost spilled onto the bathroom floor from the displacement her large body caused. I worried that if she laid down completely it would flood the apartment. 

She pulled me against her soft body and began to massage the hot water into my skin. Her light brown color never ceased to excite me, if there were a hispanic deity or patron saint for Motherhood and feminine beauty, she would be the idol. Her skin was so soft and smooth. As her hands gently massaged me I let my hands flow over the vast expanse of her large breasts. My touch elicited soft moans from her lips and small droplets of her sweet milk from her large stiff nipples. "How was your day with Trudy, little one?"

I sat down on her soft thighs and began to gently rub my hands over her body. "I had a lot of fun with her, it's strange how much difference one night can make." As Ria's hands rubbed my ass and thighs I began to gently squeeze her soft belly, once she started giggling I moved up to her large breasts again, this time I gently licked and suckled the milk leaking from her.

Biting her lip, she pulled me against her and laid back, causing water to splash on the floor. "Was she...was she firm with you? I (gasp) I won't tolerate you misbehaving." When I entered her she gasped and pulled me tightly to her belly. I began to kiss her soft skin as I lazily fucked her in the hot water.

"Yes," I rest my hands on her body to support myself. Her hands were wrapped around my waist, not so much to guide my thrusts but to have contact with my body. "She's still sweet, like before, but..." I groaned as a mental orgasm rolled through my mind and body, "now, she's...she's like the rest of you, nurturing and loving." 

My love for them and her love for me reciprocated through us like an out of control train, bringing us towards a dark tunnel, on the other side were vast fields of unending pleasure. Ria was gripping my hips firmly now and was fucking herself with my dick. The speed she used caused water to splash about onto our bodies. Since I couldn't reach her nipples to drink I used my hands to squeeze them and pinch her leaking nubs. When she came, her pleasure and powerful emotions slammed into me, bringing me beyond that edge. She was holding me tightly against her as I released into her clenching embrace.

We lay in the water for a moment, basking in the strong emotions we shared for each other. Ria gently lifted me off of her and using her cupped hands, she rinsed my body. As she lay back she lifted me by my chest and set me gently on the bathroom floor. Holding her nose she dunked herself in the water, causing it to lightly splash out of the tub. There was so much of it on the floor I feared it would flow towards the carpet of the hallway. 

When Ria got out she laid a few towels to soak up the water before draping one over my shoulders. Kneeling down, she rubbed the towel over my skin and hair to dry me off. When she pulled me tightly against her and began to swaddle me in the warm towel I relaxed and let my calm and loving emotions flow into her. Throwing a towel on her shoulder she lifted me up and carried me into the bedroom.

Only after she had me comfortably laying on the bed did she dry herself off and get dressed. She still had a towel wrapped in her hair when she unwrapped me. Her eyes locked onto my body for a moment while I stared dreamily at her full breasts. I could see the fabric of her dress moving as her tits visibly filled with her lovely milk. "Oh, little one, you're so naughty." She reached into their dresser and pulled out one of her large nursing bras. After putting a pair of pajama pants on me she lifted her dress and pulled me tightly against her soft breast. Once her leaking nipple was in my mouth and I was drinking contentedly of her warm milk, she pulled the bra on, trapping me against her massive tit. As she walked, I drank of her abundance and gently squeezed her soft flesh with my arms, forcing jets of her milk to spray into my mouth.

As I lazily drank I heard the sound of clanking pots and muffled voices. I couldn't recognize any of the voices, but the emotions bleeding into me were unmistakable. All of my family had made it home and they were all happy to see me. Well, not see me directly anyways. My happiness and pleasure of enjoying Ria's milk reciprocated through everyone and I loved it. After a while, I was about to fall asleep when I was jostled by the feel of Ria's hands gently pulling me from the tight confines of her bra and dress. We were in the bedroom and the moment I saw Tammy sitting next to me I leapt into her arms. "Oh, sweetheart, I missed you. How was your time with Trudy?"

Her warmth and love radiated through me, "I missed you too."

She chuckled and squeezed me against her soft bosom, "I know, Sweety, I know."

When I smelled baked pork chops in the air Ria squeezed me against her and carried me into the kitchen with Tammy close behind. Betty, Trudy, and Paula were already sitting at the table. Ria set me in Betty's arms. Her love for me was so strong it made me woozy. "How are you Alex?"

I rest my head on her soft breasts and gently pat her belly, "I'm good. I had a lot of fun today. How are you feeling?"

She gently pecked me on my cheek and covered my hand with her own. "I'm doing a lot better now that I'm here with you." After we shared a brief kiss, Betty handed me to Paula who immediately squeezed me tightly to her soft breasts and pressed her lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around her and held onto her tightly. When she released me I let her go. "I missed you today," her eyes lowered and I could sense her excitement as she scanned my body, "I'm jealous of Trudy."

"Well, I'd like to spend time with you tonight, if Miss Ria is alright with it." She blushed when I gently kissed her cheek. With a sigh she handed me off to Trudy. After she gently kissed my brow she gave me to Ria, who made me comfortable in her lap.

Once Ria began to eat, the others started as well. It was a lovely dinner as usual, made better by the presence of my beautiful family. Once we were finished Ria gently pat me on the head, "dinner was delicious, Miss Ria, thank you."

She sighed and gently pinched my cheek, "you're welcome, little one." Picking me up, she carried me over to the couch and set me down. "Are you chilly Alex? Want me to bring you your shirt?"

I shook my head, "no thank you ma'am."

"Alright, well, since you spent your free time with me, you can have an hour to yourself now, just let us know if you need anything." She kissed me on my brow before going to the kitchen to clean up after everyone. I found the books me and Trudy got from the library so I started to go through them before picking one out. It was more of a biology book than a history book, but I hoped it went over how emotions are shared and also relationships with mothers and their sons. I made myself comfortable, but after only 15 minutes, they all came over to watch their TV shows. I happily sat on Tammy's lap. She rest her arms over me and occasionally ran her fingers through my hair as I read. 

"What book is that?" Paula asked. I handed her the book and she looked at it curiously. "Hmm, why do you want to read this?" She handed the book back to me, I was happy to see she saved my page.

"Well, at first I just wanted to know more about how emotions are shared, but now I'm more interested in learning about the relationship between mother and son, maybe if I learn more about it I can find her sooner."

"Oh..."

Tammy chuckled and squeezed my thighs reassuringly, "from what I know, you share more than emotion, you share memories. Both of you will change with the connection. It allows you to give us both girls and boys."

(Memories? Oh shit...)

"Sweetheart? What's the matter?"

(If I share my memories with my Mother than she'll know the truth about me. Oh god.)

"Sweetheart?" Tammy gently rubbed my belly and ran her fingers through my hair, "is everything alright? You were frightened so suddenly, did I say something wrong?"

I shook my head and squeezed her hand reassuringly, "n...no, you're alright, I'm just...worried, you know...about my amnesia. What she might find."

Tammy gazed at me curiously, I realized that even though I told a half truth, she still might realize I was lying to her. "I see." I could tell, she knew I was lying. The others went back to watching TV, they couldn't tell it seemed, but Tammy never stopped giving me that curious stare. After a moment she went back to watching the TV, but I could still sense her troubled emotions.

I tried to get back into the book but I found it wasn't as appealing any more. Looking back up to Tammy I saw she was watching me again. "Miss Tammy, can I speak to you in the bedroom please?"

She looked over to Ria who looked at us curiously for a moment before nodding her approval. Tammy set my book on the table for me before pulling me tightly against her body and carrying me into the bedroom. She set me on the bed and gave me her stern gaze, but kept her emotions stifled. "You don't have amnesia do you?"

"No ma'am, I don't"

She set down on the bed and pulled me against her gently, "are you going to tell me about your past? I knew something was strange when we agreed it was amnesia, but you never brought it up again or tried to get your memories back. How come nobody was looking for you?"

"I'm sorry, I can't tell you."

"Why not?"

"Because...because if anyone finds out they'll take me away from you." I looked up at her pleadingly, "I never had a family like this before, I didn't have a Mother, I'm sure you know that much. You know I'm a lot different from other men."

"What will you do when your mother finds out the truth Alex? There are no secrets between mother and son."

"I know, I know." I hugged her tightly, "I'm afraid how she might react if she finds out the truth."

She caressed my cheek and smiled at me lovingly, "I'm sure she'll know how important your secret is and keep it safe."

"I hope so..."

Tammy pulled me against her and gently massaged my shoulders, "ready to go back to the living room?"

"Yes Ma'am." 

She lightly kissed my cheek as she lifted me gently to her soft breasts, "I hope some day you can trust me with your secret." As we got close to the couch she whispered to my ear, "want me to give you to Paula?"

"Yes, please." As I looked over at her, Paula must have sensed my emotions because she turned with a large grin. She held her hands out to me and took me happily from Tammy's arms. Paula smelled so nice and the feel of her soft, warm breasts was heavenly. Her hands rest on my thighs while she gently bounced me up and down on her lap. Each bounce caused my shoulders and head to bump her soft jiggling tits.

I felt her breath on my neck as her body became still. Her lips grazed my neck and cheek as her hands traveled across my crotch and stomach. When I tried to move my hands to touch her she pinched my stomach hard enough to make me yelp. When it got the other's attention I assumed they would come to my rescue, but instead they simply grinned at me. Paula's hands returned to their teasing movements. My cock was achingly stiff, but she was purposefully avoiding it. I moved to stroke it but she pinched me again, this time on my thigh. "Ow! That h..." She covered my mouth with her large hand and began to forcefully rub me with her hands and squeeze her tits against my head. I gazed at Tammy pleadingly but she simply watched with curiosity

Paula's hands wrapped around my chest as she lifted me up. With one arm holding my body she carried me into the bedroom with the others close behind. Anytime I tried to move or talk she would pinch me again. It was painful, but somehow never diminished my excitement. If anything, the torture amplified my frustration and desire. Setting me on my bottom she grinned and wagged her finger at me. "If you move or talk I'll punish you." Holding firmly to my hands she pressed her soft moist lips to my forehead. Her love and passion exploded into my nervous system with such force I would have fallen backwards onto the bed had she not held me up by my arms. 

"Looks like you're in deep trouble young man," I heard Trudy say, "Paula told you to be still."

I felt weight press down on the bed from behind me as a pair of hands gripped my wrists. Through the haze clouding my mind I realized it was Tammy. As she pulled me along the bed Betty grabbed hold of my ankles. They both held me tight across the bed, as if drawing me taut for torture. Paula crawled over to me and straddled me while remaining on her knees. Ria was beside us. As Paula lowered herself onto my body, Ria leaned over and began to plant kiss after kiss onto my face and lips. The pleasure of their love and joy was so powerful I was in a constant state of orgasmic mental bliss. With my cock trapped underneath Paula's body she began to raise and lower her massive hips onto my body, causing me to become pushed into the firm mattress. Anytime I made a single noise, I felt her hands pinch my stomach. Each time she pinched me it pulled me back from the abyss and held me in a state of awareness of their loving torture.

"Please..." I gasped, "I can't take any more...I..." Trudy's nipple jammed itself into my mouth and her sweet hot milk gushed down my throat, effectively silencing me. She put just enough pressure of her soft breast against my face that I could no longer see anything before me, but I could still breath.

As Paula ground her heavy softness against my body I felt Ria continue to lovingly press her lips against my chest and belly. Whenever her lips would touch my nipples I would feel her gently suck it into her mouth and run her large tongue against it. Any time I felt close to releasing Paula would pinch me, pulling me away from the cliff. I was so delirious all I could see was the beautiful white aura surrounding my beautiful Mother's face. Something unrecognizable, yet astoundingly beautiful and loving. She was so close I could feel her true emotions, her infinite love for me and her desire to hold me in her arms.

Paula carefully pulled my twitching cock into her waiting embrace. The moment I passed the threshold of her heat I began to release within her. Each spurt of my essence I came into her, brought the image of my mysterious Mother closer. Each gush of hot milk I drank from Trudy's soft breast made the face reach a higher clarity. Just when I thought I might recognize her, the image would shift, a higher cheekbone here, an eye color there. She is always so close, but never within reach. As I felt my body shutting down from over stimulation I realized something as fog rolled over my mind. It wasn't just one face in my thoughts, there were five of them. I wasn't looking for one recognizable face, there wasn't just one Mother looking for me.

I'm surrounded by a white heavenly light. My family is there, staring at me with love and compassion I cannot comprehend or fathom. They are glorious in their beauty. Each have grown into a form of such Motherly, and nurturing abundance I feel I could easily become lost in the soft flesh of their massive breasts. They were like giants, and I the babe, aching to be in their arms. In their awesome and fertile nakedness, they are like statues to their own Mother, Imana, and I am their ward, their lover, their son. Each of them are my Mother, and I am to be theirs forever. It fills me with such joy that I'm unable to tame my emotions. Relief...love...happiness...joy, and pleasure reciprocate through us all. Slowly they move towards me with arms extended and palms open. Their beauty is infinite, their love is infinite. I have found my Mothers.

"I think he's waking up..." The voice is so sweet and lovely I smile and breath a deep sigh. My eyes open and I see Mother Tammy, smiling down at me with such love and adoration tears begin to fill my eyes. The blue lakes within her beaming eyes are like windows into the endless blue sky. A soft pleasant weight shifts on my body and I realize that I am completely covered by the soft, warm flesh of my Mothers. Through glowing eyes filled with love and happiness I see sparks of nervousness. Emotions wash through me as wind over a desert dune, within them I feel their anxiety and fear.

"You know the truth."

"We knew you were different," I heard Betty say, "we never could have imagined."

"Will you keep my secret?"

Tammy leaned over and pressed her soft lips to mine. A gentle calm sensation ease my nervousness. "We talked while you rested, sweetheart, we'll keep your secret, but everyone will know that we are mothers and have but one son. We're nervous of what's to come."

Ria was the first to raise herself off of me. Her soft breasts where positively enormous. "We must visit the Temple, only Imana herself can tell us why we've been so blessed. Even so," her eyes fell nervously upon me, "I fear that..." Her voice faded out, like she was moving far away from me. Everything I saw became hazy as if all that I saw were a mirage.

My eyes opened to the darkness of the bedroom. Everyone lay sleeping soundly around me. They were all their normal selves. Lovely of course, but not my Mother's as I had dreamt. Is my fate to be teased by these dreams? Will I always have this need to find my Mother in this world but always be far away from her? Is she one who cares for me now? Or is she of another family? Will I have to wait a year before being ripped from Ria or Tammy's arms, only to fall into another family who doesn't have my Mother among them? How many men of this world suffer such a fate?

With careful movements I moved off of the bed and into the living room. I could see through the darkness the blinking red numbers on their alarm clock. The numbers read 4:00. Though it was early, I didn't wish to go back to sleep. The last thing I wanted was another teasing dream. Pulling out a history book we borrowed from the library I sat down on the couch and turned on the lamp. I read about wars, about conflicts for land, food, and men. I read about the Malo period. It was a time in their history where no family could have a man for themselves, it was likened to a communist regime. When the convergence came it brought about peace and an increase of male births, but similar to capitalism it leaves the potential for the wealthy to hoard men and oppress the lower classes. Though in thought it might work better, just like in the world I came from there is corruption here as well.

"Normally, the men here don't experience the longing as strongly as you do. It's because your mind is open and enlightened in comparison to others." I'm sitting in an empty classroom on campus. It was as it appeared before whatever calamity befell it. Speaking to me is a nice lady, a teacher wearing tasteful clothes. She seems both human, and of the giant women of my new world. I realize she seems familiar, as if I might have seen her before. "They don't quite dream like you, so your longing manifests in different ways."

"Who are you?"

Her hand points to the chalkboard, upon it are a multitude of circles, some are by themselves, some overlap others. "Those that deserved another chance traveled to worlds where I thought they could be of use, or be happy. Some worlds are nothing alike," she pointed to the circles by themselves, "some traveled to similar worlds," her finger pointed to overlapping circles.

"Like me."

"That's right." She turned back to me and gave me a calm smile.

"Why are you telling me this?"

She gestured out of the window. When I looked I saw a world slowly recovering, trees were sprouting from rubble and rain clouds dropped cleansing water on buildings with rusting rebar hanging about like cobwebs. "I didn't send you to be tortured by your past or your humanity."

"Why me? Why this world?"

Her soft chuckle was music to my ears, "I could have sent you anywhere and it would not have mattered to me." She wiped her hand across the chalkboard, causing the white dust to smear, "some have made choices in their new worlds in order to help the inhabitants, most have simply become a part of it and became content."

"What do you want me to do?"

"It doesn't matter what I want, Alex," her eyes went back to the window, "what I want now is already taking place."

I shook my head, "than why bother making me dream this? Do you want me to help them? Or allow myself to accept their way of life completely? If I try to help create equality, I don't know If I can be happy with what might happen. I'm a child to them, I have very little power."

She held her left hand out with the palm open. "If you are not happy, many others might be," her right hand mimicked her left, "if you are happy, nothing changes and you find a conclusion to this catastrophe." She brought both of her hands together. "Depending on the choices you make, you and everyone else can find their happiness."

"You're suggesting I do the right thing."

"No, Alex, I'm suggesting you make the choice, I wouldn't have brought you there and told you to make ripples in the water, I brought you there to find your happiness. Whether it's the happiness of helping others, or the happiness of living content with your new Mother and family is irrelevant to me."

"I'm not special, I was nobody. I grew up in a normal family. We weren't poor, I wasn't mistreated, I was struggling like any other. Why give me this chance?"

She rolled her eyes, "would you like me to bring you home? I have that power."

"Is it selfish to refuse?"

"No, of course not, if you were here, you would die, and your story would be over. Everyone deserves a chance to create their own story, some want to have simple stories, with short chapters and a happy ending. Some wish to make something worth reading. That's the choice I've given you Alex. It doesn't matter where you've started, only where you end."

I stood from the desk and gazed out at the ruins. "Is this what my world really looks like?"

"At this moment? No. Given time, this is what a visitor might see. I only show you this so that you might see what I hope to accomplish."

Looking out I saw trees bursting from cracked sidewalks. Small animals scurried about while birds of prey soared overhead. "You want the world to heal? Nature takes care of that doesn't it? It shouldn't need your help."

"I don't expect you to understand my purpose or my reasoning. I gave you this dream to assuage your fears. You're not like poor little Timmy, your Mother is out there."

"And if I never find her?"

"Than that is how your story ends. I could have taken you straight from imminent death, to infinite bliss. Instead, I gave you a choice. It's up to you where you take your story, Alex, I've only given you a new chapter."

"What if I want to go straight to the part of infinite bliss?"

"You would be abandoning your new family. You would never find your Mother and she would never find you. Would you abandon Tammy and Ria?"

"If neither of them are my Mother than I would be forced to leave them in a year. Why can't you help me find my Mother now?"

"Than I would have taken away your free will. I didn't give you a choice only to push you where you want to go. It's a new world for you to explore. You've found people who love and adore you. If I decided to tell you that your Mother is from another family, would you try to find her right away? Or would you remain with your family? If I told you that your Mother is part of your current family, what would you do if a year passed and you didn't connect, knowing the truth?"

"I would..." I let my eyes fall to the floor. "I would regret it, regret ever asking you to help me."

"So, Alex," she gestured towards the door, "beyond that door is a choice you need to make, help my children find peace, happiness and equality. Or find peace and happiness in your own life and the life of your family. Depending on the choice and how you deal with it, the ending might be one you hope for, or one that brings you sadness. Its a new life for you, just like how you might have lived here, in this world. You can live your life on your new world, however you want. It's up to you, like I said, I've kept the book open for you, it's up to you to finish it."

Slowly, I moved passed her desk and towards the door. She didn't watch me leave, instead she kept her eyes on the window. "Who are you really? God? Imana? Venus? Mother Earth?"

Her head turned slightly so that I could only see its profile. Though her lips remained still I could still hear her voice. "If I told you, would it make a difference?"

"What do I do when I connect with my Mother and she sees my memories of home? Or these dreams?"

"When it happens, these dreams will not betray you, however, she will know the truth of where you came from. If your Mother loves you, and I know she will, than it won't matter."

"You know who she is."

"I do."

Her face turned back to the window and I knew we were done. "Will I see you again?" When I heard nothing but the wind blowing outside and the sound of distant animals I turned towards the doorway and stepped through.

No comments:

Post a Comment