"Alex Rell."
My eyes opened to a bright light. I was strapped to a bed that was raised so that I'd be in a sitting position. My arm was wrapped in gauze and supported by wrapping. It hurt like hell, just like my ankle. I realized I must have fallen down the stairs. There were two women sitting in front of me. One was the officer who I managed to temporarily subdue, and the other was a woman who was older. I could actually see her age, she was positively massive, but her hair was slightly grey. It made her appear experienced and majestic, rather than elderly. "Let me go home."
The younger woman's eyes twitched at my command, but the older one didn't budge one bit. "Alex, my name is Gretta Reese Retired, my associate here is Lilly Reese. Now, tell me how you learned to fight with your feelings."
"Not until you tell me why you were trying to kidnap me from my family."
They both looked at each other for a moment. Gretta nodded to Lilly. "The HPU team was trying to rescue you from a dangerous household, we have evidence of..."
"Bullshit."
Gretta glared at me, her anger struck me like a freight train and had me groaning from the sensation. After a moment she stopped. "They...they weren't doing anything wrong," I gasped for breath, "I loved them all and they loved me, I was happy until you came."
"Tell us how you learned to fight us." Gretta demanded. Refusing her was like refusing Tammy, except a hundred times worse, the feeling was physical and excruciating.
"I...I don't know...I just...I can make women feel good with my mind, I didn't know I could hurt people until you forced me to."
"We didn't force you." Lilly said. Her tone was condescending and aggravated me greatly.
I growled at her, "you took me from my Matron and my family! People I love dearly!"
Pain was re-emerging into my head as Gretta narrowed her eyes. "So..." I groaned through the pain, my own strong emotions managed to ease it, but only slightly, "you had to pull a woman out of retirement to control me. You try to steal me away from my family after barely a week, of course I'm going to fight you."
The pain slowly vanished as I calmed down. "I can pull the truth from you if I want to Alex, it won't feel very pleasant, would you like that?" Gretta said.
"If I tell you the truth than will you let me return to Ria and my family?"
Gretta narrowed her eyes. "Yes." I could feel it, that little tickle that told me she's lying.
I took a deep breath and calmed myself. "I have amnesia, I don't remember anything from my past."
"What?" Lilly was looking at me strangely before turning to Gretta "He has to be lying, he must have managed to hide it from us."
"Yea, I'm lying, just like you were Gretta, so now what? Going to thrust me on some bullshit family that doesn't deserve me? Let me guess, they're a rich family that already has a man."
Pain struck me like a lightning bolt. It rolled through me in an endless patterns of pain and agony. I was in tears when she finally stopped. Lilly was laughing at me. "It doesn't matter where you were going, you're not going there any more. You'll make a great training tool. If our trainees can break you, they'll get to spend time with you." She was grinning at me.
I noticed Gretta was turning her eye to her as she said that. She stood and pointed towards the door. "Lilly, leave me with him, I'll handle this."
Before she left I laughed at her. "You're all big and bad now that your master came out of retirement, try to break me yourself, I'll..." Gretta had me fighting against the restraints from the pain she was inflicting upon me. (I...I can stop her...I can stop this...) With a deep groan I leveled my eyes upon her. She was gazing upon me with steel blue eyes. Clear fog began to wash through my mind as I calmed myself.
"Tell me..." Her eyes were blinking and her cheeks were flushed. Instead of using anger, I was hitting her with lust and desire. Her body was large, majestic and beautiful. The more I concentrated on the beauty of these two women the more control I received. It took everything I had to dull my pain. "Tell me why I was being taken."
"You..." Lilly was gazing at me with half lidded eyes. She was blushing and squirming on her feet, her hands were twisting and pulling the cloth of her blouse. "I put false charges on your family...to...to have you transferred."
Gretta's concentration stopped at that moment. Her eyes blinked and she turned towards her replacement, she had completely forgotten my presence. "What?"
I felt something over-riding my control and I was left gasping for breath. Gretta was now attacking Lilly, her anger was evident in not only her tone of voice but her emotions that poured from her like hot lava. It was so strong I could feel it as heat on my skin, like a painful sunburn. Lilly looked at her with a vacant stare. "Yes, its good money and I have 3 men in my household, but never told anyone."
"How many have you done this to?" Gretta asked angrily.
Lilly shook her head. "I don't know, I don't keep track. I found out Alex had made a family member pregnant within the first week, so, I offered him to a family and took a bribe." I felt Gretta's anger and frustration as Lilly's eyes fluttered. She slumped unconscious to the floor. Gretta leaned back in her chair and rubbed her brow. Turning around she flipped through a few files.
"Alex." My eyes went to her. "I assumed you were being confrontational because of your family's influence. It seems that your noncompliance might have been justified, I'm sorry for the pain I caused you." She set the file down and ran her fingers through her hair. "I read the report Lilly gave to me on the Rell family without skepticism or doubt." She stood and pulled off Lilly's badge before tossing it aside. She paced about the room, apparently in deep thought.
"You're different. I can see that. You're not like any man I've met, or interrogated. I don't believe you when you say you have amnesia, regardless if I couldn't sense the lie. Even if I couldn't sense a lie from you, seeing what you, a boy, is capable of, leads me to question not only my abilities, but what I've thought possible. You revealed corruption in my department. I'm not sure if Lilly is the only one responsible." She groaned and pinched her brow. "Now my retirement will be on hold and everything will stagnate until I find a suitable apprentice." She undid my binds. "I need to leave for a moment to report this to the HPU and my superiors, I'll be taking Lilly with me. I know you want to return home, the last thing I want after all this is for you to get transferred, but I'll still have to include your abilities in my report. You'll have to stay here for a while. I'm sorry."
Leaning over, she snapped her fingers at Lilly, who quickly came to. "Yes, I'm awake."
"Follow me Lilly, it seems you have some questions to answer."
Lilly smiled as she followed Gretta out of the room. "Of course."
Once they both left the room I soon collapsed into a fetal position and began to weep. The experience of everything that happened was quickly crashing down on me, without Gretta's control, my emotions were chaos. I felt worry about my family and anger at what they did to us. What might have happened after I was taken? Is Ria ok? Have they done anything to Tammy? To Betty?
I couldn't tell how much time passed. There were no windows or clocks on the wall. Getting up from the bed, I limped to the door only to find it locked. There was a large glass panel on one of the walls. I assumed it was for interrogation so people could watch. When I didn't feel any emotions behind it I figured that either I was blocked, or there simply wasn't anyone behind it. The door opened, startling me. Gretta moved into the room with another officer, this one had an HPU badge like those that tried to take me. They both sat down and watched me. "Alex, this is officer Kelly, she's here to ask you a few questions. Even after what happened earlier, they want to ensure that none of the claims on your family were true."
When I tried to get on one of the large chairs I felt hands on my chest helping me up. Turning back around after I sat, I noticed Gretta was just sitting down. I could feel a slight shift in her emotions and feelings, where before she was strictly professional, now I could tell she was genuinely concerned about me. "Alex," Kelly looked at the file than up to me, "according to Officer Lilly's report, your family gave you supplements, is that true?"
I shook my head, "no, they never did."
"Or your previous family?"
"I don't remember."
Her eyes narrowed as she went back to the file, "the day you were adopted, your Matron claimed you had a Mother, but in our investigation we found that part to be false. Do you have a mother?"
I instantly felt sadness, my memories came back of what happened with Tammy not a moment before all this began. Gretta's emotions managed to calm me. "I know it might hurt Alex, but you have to be honest."
"No...no ma'am. I don't, not yet." When I tried wipe the tears from my cheek with my left arm the pain returned. I missed Ria and Tammy. I missed home. "Please...just let me go home."
Officer Kelly stood after she closed her file. "I've already made an impromptu investigation on the other claims, so for now, thats all I needed, thank you Miss Gretta." She smiled at me weakly, "Alex." I didn't bother responding or watching her leave. I buried my face in my good arm and tried to shut everything out.
"Alex," Gretta got off the chair and knelt in front of me, "I underestimated you and let you stop me. Because of my arrogance, I allowed you to reveal something deeply troubling in my department. With my experience in this field, I can promise you that you can be sent home."
I rose my head up to look at her, "than why are you keeping me here?"
She sat down and looked at me with a sense of curiosity. "It took me a long time to find Lilly. I can't just look at a girl's test scores and make her my apprentice. I have to scour each and every candidate for potential. My retirement was 5 years off when I found Lilly, she was a strong empath, even before she matured. She's been on this force for 16 years, and you break her as easily as I would but without using anger. But...you're a boy. It doesn't make any sense. I've never once needed to use my abilities like that on a man, or even bothered to try and hold a conversation with one."
"So, are you going to experiment on me or something?"
Gretta laughed, "no, of course not."
She seemed like she was going to continue but the door opened and another HPU officer entered with a folder in her hand. "We've interviewed the family members."
Gretta smiled as she took the folder, "thank you, that will be all for now." When the officer left, Gretta spent a moment looking at the file. Her eyes drifted about as she scanned the documents. "You're an avid reader? That's not surprising." When she got farther down her eyes narrowed and she rubbed her chin with her well manicured fingers. "It says here you can make an un-matured girl find release with your emotions." She raised her eye at me, "that's how you stopped me before, isn't it?"
"You had my family interviewed? Do they know I'm here? Where are they?"
She sighed and sat back in her chair, "answer all my questions and I'll have Miss Ria be brought here to see you."
"I could try it on you again and escape."
"No, I'm ready for you now, even so, you wouldn't get very far."
After rubbing my sore arm and trying to get comfortable I sat back on the chair. "Yes, I learned that my emotions are powerful. I'm able to make women release without touching them at all. I just use my imagination and feelings to control their...release."
"I can't do that."
"Make women orgasm from just your thoughts?"
She chuckled, "no, well, I'm not sure. If I can do it to a man I wouldn't dare try."
"They would release outside of a woman."
She nodded her head. "So, you were able to stop me and control my replacement, but you let yourself be disciplined by your family? Why don't you use your emotions to get what you want? It should be pretty easy for you considering your family has poor empathic abilities compared to say, you, I or Lilly."
My thoughts returned to Ria, Tammy, and the others. Yes, their discipline is annoying sometimes, but I know they have nothing but love for me, and do it to help me do the right thing. Everything they've done is for my benefit. I couldn't even remember the last time Ria had to give me her stern tap. I wanted to tell her the truth, but my eyes returned to the glass panel behind her. "Are we being observed?"
She shook her head, but I felt that little lying tickle from her. "I don't remember much about my old family. When Tammy took me in, her and Ria helped me become better behaved. I wouldn't do anything to hurt them or circumvent their rules. I've only just began to learn about my abilities, but I swear to you, I would never use it to hurt or control them."
"But you didn't hesitate to use it on a uniformed officer."
"As far as I was concerned I was being kidnapped. I acted instinctively. After hearing all the horror stories about men being pulled from their families and how they're transferred to rich households where they already have a man, how am I supposed to react? Let this strange woman steal me away and toss me into a strange new home, full of women that have no regard to how other families might feel?"
She pulled out her folder and made a few notes. "Have you tried practicing with your abilities?" This sudden change of subject was jarring.
I rubbed the light beads of sweat from my forehead after I calmed down. "Yes, though honestly I never practiced using my bad feelings, I never saw use for them until today."
"Yesterday."
"What?"
Her eyes gazed up at me from her files, "this all happened yesterday." She closed her folder and fed me calm emotions. It still couldn't ease all of my feelings. "The HPU never had to tase a boy before, the equipment is made for a much larger target. You bruised your arm pretty badly falling down the stairs. You were lucky that Lilly recovered fast enough from your attack to stop you."
"If Miss Ria knew about this she would be furious."
Gretta's eyes drifted towards the door, "she is quite furious with us, we've had to detain her and Miss Tammy because they were so belligerent. Miss Ria is in a little bit of trouble herself for trying to evade the HPU."
"They were trying to steal me away from her, unlawfully."
"That doesn't matter. At the time of your apprehension, what she was doing was completely illegal. She may have to serve a short prison sentence."
I quickly stood from my chair. Forgetting that I had sprained my ankle I groaned when I put weight on it and supported myself on the chair "You're not going to send her to prison." I said angrily.
She narrowed her eyes at me. "What are you going to do about it?"
I quickly realized the game she was playing and backed off. Even so, I would do anything to keep Tammy and Ria in my life, even if it meant fighting with every ounce of willpower I had. "If you're intention is to keep me away from her and my family than I'll do everything I can to resist you. I don't know what you're planning to do with me, or why you're asking me these questions, but I won't do you a damn bit of good if you try to imprison me." I paced around the room. When I tried the door they didn't bother stopping me, but that was because it had been locked when Officer Kelly left. I turned back to Gretta. "Did you ever have a boy in your household, Miss Gretta?"
Her eye raised curiously as she leaned back. "Yes."
"What would you have done if the HPU suddenly showed up to take him?"
"We had nothing to fear from them we're..."
"Wealthy and privileged? I'd imagine so, your job probably pays well and seems to pull quite a bit of weight whenever you need something done."
I felt a tinge of anger from her and it made me grin. "What are you getting at Alex?"
"Families like Ria have been in constant fear of transfer. Most would rather deal with poverty than risk getting easement. It seems our good friend Officer Lilly has been using that as a red flag for her little operation. You had nothing to worry about, but our family, and many others are in constant fear of the HPU. Miss Ria even lied to the Matricenter in order to avoid a transfer. Not even a month that I've been part of the Rell family, they come charging in to steal me away. You can't empathize with Ria's predicament because you never once thought to imagine yourself in that situation."
She sat there for a long moment gently tapping her chin with her nail. After a while she picked up her folder and moved towards the exit. "I'll be right back Alex, I need to make a few phone calls."
"Can I see Ria or Tammy? Please?"
I wasn't given an answer as she walked out of the door. The moment it closed I heard the lock engage. After a while of standing my ankle began to bother me so I tried to get back on the chair, but with my arm as it was I couldn't do it. So I moved by the wall and leaned against it as I sat down. My thoughts dwelled on Ria and Tammy. I couldn't imagine living with Ria imprisoned. After all that happened I would lose my mind if they took her away from me.
When the door opened I expected Gretta or another police officer but instead Ria's face was there to greet me. I almost cried in joy as she ran over to me. "Oh, little one..." She knelt down and planted kiss after kiss on my forehead and cheeks. Her love and joy washed away the pain of my injuries and the bad emotions of all that's happened. "Little one..." Her hands carefully touched my hurt arm and ankle. "I'll never forgive them for what they did to you." With tenderness and care she lifted me against her body and sat in a chair. Once I was relaxed the door opened and Gretta walked in.
"Miss Ria, if you could please wait outside." I felt myself pulled tightly against Ria's belly. Gretta's eyes flickered and just like that, Ria stood and carefully deposited me on the soft bed.
"I'll be right outside little one, don't be afraid."
She looked back to me nervously, but another mental push from Gretta had her walking out of the room.
Gretta set her folder down and sat across from me. "I understand Miss Ria's motivation, that doesn't change the fact that what she did was illegal. Alex, here is where we stand with you." She stood and gazed down at me. If I couldn't overpower her mentally I sure as shit didn't stand a chance physically. "My superiors are worried that an untrained and powerful empath is walking free within the city. Not only that but he now has a history of violence against authority. We can't exactly lock you up. Not only because you're a fertile man, but because you've uncovered corruption within our precinct, so it wouldn't be right. Even so, we can't exactly leave you unsupervised."
"Ria and Tammy will look after me."
She shook her head. "Their empathic abilities couldn't come close to keeping you in check."
"But you promised me that I would be able to return home."
"That I did, and I don't intend on breaking that promise."
I looked at her curiously, "so..."
"So, Alex, I've arranged for you to be my temporary assistant. I'm supposed to be retired, so I can't exactly stay here. I'm arranging for a new member of your household, a trained police officer. She's one of my best students but she's still a good ways off from taking over Lilly's position. You and her will work together to do the interviews. She'll be in charge of keeping you safe while you're here."
"I don't know..."
She waved me off. "My request is already being processed. Starting next week, Miss Vicky will bring you here so that I can train you. Once I feel you can conduct interviews without me, I can leave everything to Vicky. I retired 16 years ago Alex, I belong in the classroom."
I sat up on the bed, "what if I don't want to help you?"
"Than I'll convince the HPU and the Police Chief that neither me, nor Miss Ria can control you. They'll imprison Miss Ria for what she's done since there's no reason to let her remain free. We'll keep you here until we can transfer you to a family with an empath that can control you. It could take years."
"So you're blackmailing me."
"With your help Alex, we can interview all the families that lost their men due to Lilly's actions. Would you rather someone else see that they get returned to their rightful families? I'm sure after five or six years I can find a better apprentice, maybe by then they'll be able to get the wrongful transfer claims processed."
"Can't you do the interviews?"
"It's illegal for a retiree to work in public office. My job is to train girls to replace those being transferred or retired. Until I find a well trained and skilled apprentice, I'm stuck here, twiddling my thumbs. This division is in limbo. Nobody below Lilly had the capability to conduct empath interviews. If we just accept all field interviews without an empath like me or you, there's no way we could tell if they are lying."
"Ria wouldn't like me being in any kind of dangerous environment."
"What happened between you and Lilly was a fluke, she wasn't supposed to be there. I read their report. They weren't prepared for a strong empath. Lilly just happened to be there. Normally, strong empaths are avoided or neutralized with a tazer or tear gas."
I thought for a moment on what she was asking of me. By interviewing these families, not only could I tell if a man rightfully belonged with their prior family, but I could tell if these families bribed Lilly for their men. Is this what their goddess Imana wanted me to do? Only one thought still troubled me about this request. "You say it's illegal for you to work, but I'm a man, I thought it was forbidden for men to work, nobody would take me seriously."
"I'm bending the rules for you, besides, as far as anyone knows, Miss Vicky is the empath I've employed. She's going to be trained to maintain that illusion." Gretta handed me her folder. "They're letting me stay here long enough to train you and Vicky. Don't consider this a work offer, consider this probation. They want to keep an eye on you either way, at least if you give us your help as a powerful empath, they can get these men back to where they belong. Of course, they're going to give your family payment for your services, and also compensation for the wrongful seizure." I opened up the folder and saw everything was already outlined. "Your refusal will be seen as an act of defiance and..."
"Would you really let all those men sit in those households, even though they don't belong there?"
I could tell my interruption aggravated her, but she quickly calmed herself. "No. They might let me help them as much as I can, but while I'm here, nobody is being trained to replace me and other empaths. My place is at the school. If Vicky doesn't have what it takes I need to have another trained empath ready to take over. As long as I know you're here conducting interviews with Vicky, I can get back to my real job. Miss Ria has already been spoken to about our decision. As far as she knows, you haven't been given a choice. She can still take you here as part of her duty as a Matron, but inside the building, Miss Vicky will be your escort."
"What's going to happen to Lilly?"
Gretta folded her arms in her lap and looked at me with a serious gaze, one that I haven't seen her wear, even during the intense interrogation. "Word is already spreading that Lilly has been taking bribes from families. The public is screaming for blood, especially the affected families. She's a disgrace to all livegivers and a disgrace to Imana. She'll be imprisoned for the foreseeable future and with your help, her mess might get cleaned up. Men will find their Mothers, easement won't be avoided so families that truly need help won't hesitate. I always thought the poor ratio of male births in our city was due to poverty and broken homes. Now I see that most of those statistics were skewed by Lilly's meddling. We've got a lot of work to do," she leaned forward and let her eyes bore into me, "you've got a lot of work to do."
"After all this, you place a heavy burden on my shoulders."
"I've already made calls to other precincts, nobody has a talented empath of the character I require to replace Lilly, and even than it would be temporary. I'm not throwing you to the jackals, Alex, I'll be here for the first few months. Vicky has an exceptional record and will be a great asset to you."
I looked up from the folder, "so, you're willing to leave this responsibility to me, a man?"
She winked at me, "I have faith in you and as long as you don't talk too much in public, everyone will think Vicky has this position."
"I don't know if our household can handle another sister, even if you're paying me...us, for my service."
"It'll be taken care of Alex." She took the folder out of my hands. "We need your answer."
"Yes, my answer is yes. I don't want Miss Ria imprisoned."
She gave me a wide smile before turning towards the window. "He's going to cooperate." Her eyes returned to me. "It's going to take a couple days for everything to get organized. I'm going to spend the rest of the week scouring this division in case Lilly had any accomplices. Vicky's going to accompany me so I can fill her in on your case. She was one of my best students so if you toy with her I'll know it."
"I remember what you can do to me if I piss you off, besides, I wouldn't do anything to risk losing my family. You're using that against me which is pretty vile of you, but you haven't given me much of a choice."
"I didn't want to Alex. I wasn't given much of a choice either. If I couldn't get you to cooperate than nothing would have worked out in your favor."
She was telling the truth. I could also sense a feeling of relief coming from her. As she stood, the door opened and I was immediately in Ria's arms. We didn't share a single word. Only our emotions communicated our feelings and it was all we needed. Her relief and happiness were like a warm, wool blanket that covered me in it's softness. My own feelings were so strong at being reunited with Ria I could see Gretta wiping the tears from her eyes. I heard loud footsteps as Tammy ran into the room. She had a split lip and a visible shiner. When Ria put me in her arms she squeezed me so tightly to her body it took my breath away. "Miss Ria, may I have a word with you alone? Miss Tammy may keep Alex in her possession, I won't need to see him until Fenday morning."
Ria nodded as Tammy held me out to her. She planted a warm lingering kiss on my brow as she cradled my head in her hands. "My little one...I was so worried." Her eyes remained locked onto me as Tammy carried me out of the room. The door closed behind us and I noticed another cop was standing nearby. We were in a well lit hallway with vanilla walls and white linoleum tiles. It wasn't the oppressive place I assumed it would be.
Tammy carried me to a chair nearby and held me tight. "Sweetheart, I'm so happy to see you." She gently ran her fingers over my injured arm. "I'll make sure you get better, I promise."
Looking up at her I saw her normally bright blue eyes seemed tired. Her blonde curls were in a mess and she wasn't wearing any make-up. Still. She's the most beautiful thing in my world. She started to cry as she pulled me against her soft breasts. "I heard that the officer who had you taken was taking bribes. I wonder what's going to happen to all those poor boys who got transferred because of her." Her left hand moved the hair from my eyes, "Ria told me that they want you to help since you're a strong empath." She softly kissed my forehead. "I wish you didn't have to."
"Miss Gretta told me she needs my help, it's the right thing to do."
"It's up to Ria."
I wanted to believe that. Ever since I've been a part of this family, I've found a strange comfort in the knowledge that Ria could make decisions for me. I thought it would be difficult after leaving my world, but here, it feels right somehow. Now; knowing that a major event in my new life depended on my decision, I found myself doubting if I made the right choice, even though the right choice was obvious. I wish that I could just let Ria or Tammy decide my fate. I wouldn't hesitate to do what it took to keep my family safe and keep me in their arms, but I would always fold under my family's will. That realization brought me comfort. I'm not Alex Parson any more, I'm Alex Rell. Ria's my matron, and I hope someday, that Tammy, Ria, or someone else in my family will turn out to be my Mother.
As Tammy's love washed away all of the negative emotions of everything that's happened I realized I hadn't eaten anything since yesterday. Though I had no idea what time it was, my hunger was quickly dominating my thoughts. I could feel Tammy's soft breasts pushing against me as they quickly filled with her delicious milk. Her love and the feeling of her body had me completely sedated. She had to hold my head against her soft breast and nipple so that I could drink her nourishing gift. Though we were in complete view of police officers, they didn't bat an eye. The officer standing by the interrogation rooms even gazed at us jealously.
The moment the interrogation room door opened, I could feel Ria's emotions pouring out, like sunlight shining through a window. I even felt happy emotions from Gretta as she left the room. "Alex, you be a good boy for Miss Ria and Miss Vicky, I'll see you Fenday."
I sent her pleasing emotions as she walked off. Though she caused me pain before, I've begun to understand why she acted the way she did.
Tammy was about to pull me away from her breast but Ria stopped her. "No, you deserve this Tammy." I felt her sigh as she pulled me a little more tightly against her body causing her soft breast to smoosh against my face. The pain from her injuries were slowly being eased by my loving emotions and I could feel it. With Ria's help she lowered her shirt over me. Because she wasn't wearing a nursing bra, she had to hold me tightly to her body as she walked. I could feel a wave of different emotions from others as we traveled through the police station. It didn't occur to me that it could be so difficult filtering out feelings from so many people. All I wanted to do was feel the love from Tammy and Ria.
Tammy was still nursing me when I awoke. She was sitting down and gently patting my back. Her milk was trickling into my mouth, keeping me pleasantly full and comfortable. At some point they had changed my clothes and washed me. I must have been so exhausted I slept through it.
"Are you feeling better, sweety?" Tammy was gently caressing my head as her other hand held me firmly to her soft belly. I let my emotions do the talking. She sighed and squirmed about as her breast pushed against my face. Her milk poured into my mouth forcefully, it wasn't easy trying to drink it all. The pain from my arm and leg was almost all gone and as Tammy fed me her milk and pleasing emotions, the pain slowly reduced to a dull ache.
"How long have I been asleep?" I could feel her sadness from my refusal to drink more. She carefully set me on the couch beside her.
"Its almost time for dinner. Ria went to the store to pick something up and the others will be late getting home. They had to speak to the HPU."
"I'm sorry for causing so much trouble, I'd do anything to stay here with you all."
Her fingers wriggled on my exposed belly, making me squirm and kick at her thighs weakly. "You have been naughty haven't you? I'll make sure Ria punishes you when she gets home." She was in the middle of her onslaught when we heard my name on the television. We watched in wonder as a newsreporter talked about Lilly and her corrupted office. It turns out she did have accomplices. They did an interview with Miss Gretta who talked about it in some detail. They also talked about how they're going to do their best to make sure families that wrongly lost their sons and mothers got transferred back. The reporter said that because of what's happened, other precincts are being pressed to do internal investigations just in case.
I felt Ria approach the door even before I heard it open. Tammy held me still when I tried to jump off the couch. "Your ankle is still hurt, sweetheart, be careful." I didn't have to go far because Ria set the groceries down and came over to me. She wrapped her hands around my chest and lifted me up to her face. She planted kiss after kiss on my cheeks and forehead before letting her lips linger on mine. Our love was so strong I felt her knees wobble as we shared a mental orgasm. Her eyes were gazing at me with love and adoration as she pulled me tightly against her huge tits. I could feel them firming up with her milk as she began to hum. Tammy went to put the groceries away as Ria carried me into the bedroom.
As soon as I saw her naked body her eyes fluttered and cheeks flushed. "Mmm...little one...your emotions are so strong." Once her huge body was hovering over me and her massive breasts where laying on my chest I let all my lust and desire for her explode outwards. She screamed in pleasure as she collapsed on top of me. Her soft breasts expanded across my chest and face as her milk filled them up to capacity. The more pleasure and love I sent her the more milk I felt spraying out of her nipples. She was hardly reciprocating my emotions since she was getting bombarded by my own feelings.
A whimpering sigh passed her lips as she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me tightly against her. I was firmly encased within her tits and as she squirmed I was forced further and further down. Her silky skin massaged my body as she skillfully worked me closer to her heated pleasures. I would have used my hands to explore her body and aid her in pulling me into her, but I was completely imprisoned beneath her soft belly. Her huge breasts were pressing against the top of my head and I could feel her heartbeat through my cheeks. She seemed to know exactly when I needed to breathe because she would raise herself just enough for me to get a breath.
When she impaled herself on me I could hear her moan and feel the vibrations through her skin. Her thick thighs squeezed me rhythmically as my cock throbbed within her. My mind was rolling from one mental orgasm to another. I could sense two more people in the room now, all sharing emotions. It was Tammy and Trudy. Images of their beautiful naked bodies flashed through my mind.
I was soon lost in white hot bliss. My thoughts had gone to some protected corner in my mind while everything else was being swept away by love and joy. The mirage of mother's face appeared in my mind while I released my passion into Ria's embrace. Her love blasted through me as radiation from an exploding star, burning away everything in its path. My love for the mystery mother and my family poured out of me with such force I heard the three with me screaming in passion, their voices muffled by Ria's softness.
A shiver passed through me when Ria raised her body off of me. Trudy pulled me against her soft bosoms and lovingly cleaned me with a warm, moist cloth. "My little pumpkin, I was so worried today."
Her blushing cheeks told me my emotions did their job well. I was sad I caused so much trouble, but I was so very happy to be returned to my family. She sighed deeply as her already firm tits gently pushed against my face from the milk filling them up.
"Only a little bit Trudy," I heard Ria say, "I'm making him something special for dinner, I don't want his appetite ruined." She was tying her apron so that it covered her front completely.
"Yes ma'am." Trudy pulled off her shirt and offered me her nipple. As I drank she looked down at me with her dark eyes. "I prayed to Imana that you would be returned to us." A single tear rolled down her cheek as she held me tight. Her emotions were so strong I became drunk to her feelings. My arms fell limp to my sides as I suckled weakly from her thick nipple.
When Trudy coaxed me off of her nipple she lifted me up and pressed her full lips to my brow. "Hmmm...." She hummed and kissed me again and again. Each time I felt her soft lips touch me, sparks of euphoria tickled my body. "I need to get cleaned up..." A sliver of sadness fell across my heart as she gently laid me down on the bed. She put a pair of my pajama pants on me and carefully set me on the floor. "I'm sure Ria is busy with dinner, so don't distract her, alright pumpkin?"
It took me a minute to find my balance. Her affections still had me buzzed. "Yes...yes, Miss Trudy." She gave me a warm smile as she grasped my hand. I saw Ria in the kitchen working diligently as Trudy led me toward the living room.
"Ahh, I give up!" Paula was at the table with the newspaper in her hands. She was erasing something with her pencil. Her eyes lit up as Trudy picked me up and set me in her lap. "Oh, Honey." She pecked me on the cheek and ran her fingers through my hair. "I'm so glad to see you."
I relaxed against her soft belly. "I'm glad to see you too miss Paula. What are you up to?"
She groaned and rolled her eyes. "Oh, this puzzle is just being difficult."
"Can I help?"
Her eye raised at me curiously. She handed me the pencil and scooted me closer. "Don't mess it up for me, I plan on finishing it sooner or later." As I looked at it, I realized it was a crossword puzzle. I saw the clue she was having trouble with because it looked like she had erased something there a number of times. It dawned on me she was having trouble because one of her other clues were wrong. I made the correction as she looked on over my shoulder. "Well...wouldn't you know it..."
I smelled Trudy leaving the bedroom before I saw her. She smelled like wildflowers, honey and citrus. Paula lifted me up as I felt Trudy wrap her fingers around my chest. "Lets go sit with Tammy, Pumpkin." She carried me over to the couch where Tammy sat.
While we watched TV, Betty made it home and she gave me an emotional kiss. Once Betty cleaned up and changed into one of her nice dresses Tammy offered me to her so she gladly accepted. She pulled me tightly against her body and let her emotions communicate her love for me. As I snuggled up against her she let her soft lips linger on my brow. Before I knew it, I heard Ria shout from the kitchen. "Time for dinner!" It smelled incredibly delicious and my mouth was watering. Ria took me from Betty and set me in her lap as she sat down. She pulled me firmly against her so that her cleavage would hold me steady. The emotions feeding into me from my family was quickly making me helplessly drugged.
Sitting on the table were plates of chicken wings, mashed potatoes, asparagus, and slices of garlic toast. I was quickly salivating at the sight which had Ria chuckling. "You're making ME hungry little one. Here." She picked up a slice of the toast and let me take a huge bite. It was then the phone rang. The sound it made was one I hadn't heard since my childhood, but in this world, it was commonplace. I could sense Ria's aggravation as it continued to ring. "Who in the world would call at this hour, I swear..." Ria lifted me up and handed me off to Trudy who eagerly set me in her lap. I tried to listen in on what Ria was talking about on the phone but Trudy had mashed potatoes aimed for my mouth so I was forced to concentrate on the delicious food instead.
"Tomorrow's my day off pumpkin, how'd you like to go to the park?"
I was about to give her happy emotions when Betty spoke up. "I heard the weather won't be good tomorrow."
Trudy sighed, "oh, it figures. Hmm..."
"You don't have to take me anywhere if you don't want to miss Trudy, I'm happy to stay here with you and Ria."
"That was Gretta," Ria said as she returned to her seat. Trudy dutifully handed me back to her. "Vicky's going to be here tomorrow afternoon." She sighed as she ran her fingers through my hair. "We need to get you a new haircut and some better clothes. I won't have you representing our family without looking your best." She didn't let me reply as she fed me from her plate. "I've gotta get cracking early and get the house cleaned up for her arrival, Trudy, would you mind taking him for his haircut?"
"Yes ma'am. Would you like me to take him clothes shopping too?"
Ria shook her head, I could tell because her soft tits shimmied against my head. "She told me we wouldn't get the extra money until Fenday, so until than I'll have to let him go with the best clothes we have for him, I'll go shopping for new clothes for him while he's away."
As Ria fed me the chicken, I tried to take it from her, but she insisted on holding it while I took bites out of it. Every once and a while she would pull it away and wipe my face with a napkin. I heard Paula chuckling, "aww, he's got some on his nose." She scooted closer next to me and Ria to wipe it off.
When I tried to help Ria feed myself again I felt her lightly pinch my belly. She wrapped one of her arms around me to keep my arms still. "I don't want you making a mess, hold still." Her command was sharp, but the taste of the food she fed me eased the sensation. She had me held tightly to her soft stomach and thighs so I couldn't move if I wanted to.
"I'm getting Venusday off," I heard Betty say. "They heard what happened to our family, and that I became pregnant, so they're letting me go to the temple for worship."
The pleasing emotions floating around the table was like a cotton caress in my mind. Ria squeezed me firmly against her and pressed her soft tits together against my head. "That's nice, I'd like to go as well. You can come too Paula."
"You don't need me to work overtime this Venusday?"
Ria hummed in thought, I could feel the soft vibrations through my contact with her tits. "I don't think so. Miss Gretta told me to visit the Matricenter tomorrow for our bonus. We're getting some money as an apology for what happened. They're going to pay us once we get Vicky here as well. So we'll see. I hope that none of you have to work on the weekends anymore, at the very least I want us all to have Venusday off from now on."
As they spoke Ria continued to feed me. It had taken some time for me to get used to the strange names of the days. Imana'sday is the same as Friday, Fenday is the same as Saturday, Venusday is Sunday, Sonsday is Monday, Newsday is Tuesday, Middleday is Wednesday, and Eirsday is Thursday. I've tried reading up on how they've gotten the names but I'm still trying to figure out their biology. I haven't had as much time to read as I'd hoped. Than again, I've been far more willing to spend all of my time with them, rather than trying to get time to myself.
"What do you think Alex?" Paula was gazing at me with a hopeful expression. Ria poked my belly to get my attention.
"Uh...I'm sorry miss Paula, I wasn't paying attention."
She giggled and winked at me, "we were talking about bringing you to visit the Pells after we go to worship."
I was going to reply, but my thoughts quickly went to what might happen with both of our families together. I imagined all of us on the bed with me being surrounded by the beautiful women. So many huge tits with more milk than I could ever possibly drink. Before I knew it I could feel Ria's massive breasts pushing against my head as they filled with her abundance. The others that sat across from me were blushing and absentmindedly rubbing their filling tits as their eyes remained half lidded. They were staring at me and pummeling me with their desires. Their feelings became so strong I was a paralyzed mess in Ria's arms.
When stifled emotions passed between Paula and Ria I didn't realize what they were planning until I watched her stand up from the table. I could see dark trails along her dress where her huge tits leaked their copious treasure. Just before she pulled me into her arms she pressed her full, moist lips to my forehead. I could hear collective gasps from everyone as a mental orgasm snapped through me like a small electric shock. The pleasure lingered just like the sensation of Paula's soft lips on my skin. I felt her arms gently slide under me as she lifted me from Ria's lap. Though I was still hungry, my desire shifted from the delicious chicken dinner, to the full breasts pressing against my body.
Holding me tightly to her firm bosom, Paula carried me into their bedroom while lightly bouncing me in her arms. "You feel so good, honey. Everything Tammy says about you is true." As I wondered what Tammy might have told her she sat down on the bed and pulled me tightly against her. More than half my body was surrounded by her soft breasts and I could feel them firming up against me as they filled with milk. With great care she laid my paralyzed body on the bed. As I struggled to contain my emotions and the joy flowing from Paula, I was momentarily distracted by the blushing and smiling faces of the others in the doorway. Before I could sort through the many pleasing emotions they were giving me, Paula's lovely nakedness moved into my view. Her skin was like a smooth milk chocolate treat that ached to be tasted.
Paula moved towards me and lifted herself up onto the bed. Her body loomed over me like the ceiling of a cathedral. Slowly she lowered herself to her arms and allowed her huge, soft tits to rest on my body. Almost my entire upper body was covered in the warm embrace of her breasts. The feel of her smooth skin caressing every inch of my body was heaven. Just as a mental orgasm washed through my mind I felt her large fingers lightly pinch my belly. "I don't want you falling asleep on me." Her lovely lips began to kiss every part of my face that wasn't concealed by her tits. Each time they pressed against me a light brush of pleasure flashed through my mind.
With a final lingering kiss on my lips she raised her body so that she straddled me. Her massive hanging breasts now threatened to cover my head completely. As she lowered herself, another pair of hands came into view and helped Paula aim her thick nipple towards my mouth. The feelings and sensations from Paula's mind and body prevented me from telling who her assistant was, and before I could turn and see, Paula's soft breast was smooshed against my face and her large nipple filled my mouth. The moment her thick, warm milk gushed into my mouth pleasure exploded in my body. I could hear Paula scream as her entire weight fell on top of me. I was now pressed between her heavenly body, and the soft mattress of the bed. Every so often her body would slightly shift, allowing me a fleeting breath as her soft tit moved across my face.
The combined emotions and pleasures of my family now crashed upon me like cascading waterfall. The pleasure pushed me further and further away from my body until all I could feel was their love for me. In my daze I could hear their voices, "I love you so much, sweety,", "little one...I love you...", "you'll always be my little pumpkin, Alex,", "oh, honey, you're such a good little boy." The gentle humming from Paula and the beating of her heart were like music that pounded in my veins. My throbbing length was surrounded by Paula's warmth. Each blast of euphoria had it spasming and twitching within her, bringing us both closer and closer to release.
Moments before I lost control I felt a slight rush of chilly air as Paula raised herself off of me. Her dripping nipple slipped from my mouth as the smiling faces of my family came into view. The love they had for me was so strong, so powerful, I saw stars in my vision as I gave Paula everything I had. As my body released, my face was plastered with countless loving kisses from my family. The last to kiss me was Tammy, and hers was the last face I saw as darkness covered my eyes like a curtain.
Gentle fingers where caressing my head as I slowly awoke. The room was dark and the sound of deep breathing filled my ears. I could feel a steady heartbeat through my stomach as I was raised and lowered by a soft belly. "Sorry for waking you, Alex," I heard Betty whisper, "I need to use the potty." She carefully lifted me off of her and laid me on the bed as she went into the bathroom. I realized it was a little chilly in the room when I wasn't being held. Seeing my family snoozing around me made me ache to be in their arms. Not just for their love and comfort, but for their warmth as well.
As I got lost in the lovely faces I felt Betty's gentle hands on my shoulders. Though they were large, they were so gentle and tender it was like being caressed by silk. She worked her fingers into my shoulders as she massaged my back. Her hands slowly migrated around my body until she had them wrapped around my chest. Lifting me up she pulled me against her as she laid back down on the bed. Returned to the comfort of her soft belly I found myself nuzzling her soft tits. The feel of them pressing against my head reminded me of her taste and soon had my mouth watering. "Thirsty Alex? Would you like a midnight snack?" She giggled softly as she slid me under her soft night gown. It wasn't long until I found her large mounds and had her dripping nipple in my mouth. As I got comfortable I felt her arms surround me and hold me tight. When a gentle fullness crept into my belly I returned to blissful sleep.
I was awoken in the morning by soft lips on my brow. Trudy was leaning over me and gently rubbing my belly. Her huge tits were pressed against me and threatened to cover me like a blanket. "Time to wake up, pumpkin." Everyone was moving around getting ready for their day. I knew that If I let my eyes and mind wander over the lovely naked bodies shuffling about I would have their tits filling up with milk. I looked up at Trudy's dark eyes and became lost within them. "Paula's going to punish you later for falling asleep." She giggled as she playfully poked my belly button, making me chuckle and squirm against her.
"I can't help it..."
She winked at me and let her fingers move over my chest. "We know pumpkin, we're a little worried, but we're glad you seem ok."
"We can ask the doctor about it." I heard Ria say. She was just pulling on her dress. "You could probably do that today if that's alright."
Joyful emotions trickled out of Trudy. "Sure, we can stop there after his haircut." When Ria disappeared into the living room I felt Trudy's fingers wrap around my chest as she pulled me against her. She held me against her tightly for a few brief moments before setting me on my feet. When she got off of the bed she ran her fingers through my hair before firmly grasping my hand. It seemed like she was about to pull me into the kitchen but she stopped and knelt in front of me. "Alex, I want you to be on your best behavior today, ok?"
"Yes, ma'am, I will."
She smiled and pulled me tightly against her body. The feel of her soft tits pressing firmly against me sent a shiver through my spine. Trudy chuckled, "maybe I'll reward you later if you do." I felt her soft lips peck me on the brow before she stood and led me into the kitchen. Ria was busy serving everybody breakfast as the others drank their coffee and chatted.
"I know Tammy, but I can't fix it for you until I get the right part..." Paula turned to me and smiled brightly, "oh, hey honey, good morning." Trudy led me over to her so she could gently pinch my cheek and run her hand through my hair.
I heard Tammy groan, "the spare truck is such a piece of junk, I wish you could just take a spare from that so I can use my normal one."
"It'll be alright, Tammy." Ria said as she set a plate in front of her, "you know Paula's doing her best, she's never let you down before."
Tammy sighed, "I know."
Paula tore her eyes away from me and looked back to Tammy. "I can't promise you when it'll be fixed, the part's on order."
"Trudy," I heard Ria say, "will you get the little one cleaned up for his haircut, make sure to scrub his head really good."
I felt Trudy's hands encircle my chest as she lifted me against her soft tits. "While we're in there...can I..."
Ria set down her pot holders and gently pinched my cheek. "Don't wear him out, I want him ready for when Vicky arrives."
"I'll take it easy on him." Trudy pulled me tightly against her tits. She carried me around the table so everyone could say their goodbyes.
Once we were in the bedroom, Trudy sat me down on the bed and began to remove her nightgown. I saw it was one she purchased for herself, it was the dark blue color that she likes. The color of her skin was such that I could see its pale color through the sheer fabric. Two dark spots and two snaking trails revealed where her nipples had leaked her treasure. As I stared, I realized she wasn't pulling the dress off, her filling breasts where pushing against the cloth. When I looked up at her eyes, the sheer force of her passion made my body suddenly paralyzed. Falling down against the mattress I could no longer watch as she undressed.
Soon, I felt Trudy's tender hands lift me up and hold me tight against her firm tits. The scent of her sweet milk tickled my senses as the warm treat leaked onto my skin. I was so drugged by her happiness and love that she had to hold my head up for me. My eyes remained locked to her softly glowing orbs as she gazed down at me lovingly. She carefully got the water for the tub running and checked the water while she held onto me. Once she seemed to be satisfied of the temperature and depth she stepped into the tub and laid back. While I rest on her soft belly the water reached up to my chest.
As Trudy ran her hands over my body I began to kiss the soft skin of her tits. I could see her milk staining the water as it steadily leaked from her thick nipples. "Thirsty, pumpkin?" She didn't wait for a response before hefting her huge breast and pressing her nipple to my lips.
While I drank her sweet cream to a gentle fullness she cupped water in her hands and let it wash over my head. Her nails gently massaged my scalp as I hugged her soft immensity.
"Alright Alex, sit up."
I moaned in complaint as I struggled to disobey her and continue drinking. Pushing on my shoulders, she easily lifted me off of her breast. Her nipple popped out of my mouth as her breast lightly wobbled against her belly. Trudy was pouting at me as her hands ran over my body. "I know you like it pumpkin, but you've got to do what I tell you."
"But you taste so good..." I tried to look at her as she spoke but my eyes were glued to her still leaking nipples.
She wrapped her fingers around my hips and gently squeezed. "No buts mister."
I lowered my eyes, "yes ma'am."
Pleasing emotions from her trickled into my mind, returning me to the feeling of contented bliss. As I collapsed Trudy guided me so that I fell against her soft belly. Slowly, her passion began to rise. I could feel her heartbeat rising in speed as she lowered my body. Hot water was lapping at my neck as she guided me inside of her. The feeling of her belly rising and falling sent me into a blissful trance as she slowly worked my hips with her hands.
Pressing firmly with my ass to keep me inside of her, she shifted her full breast so that I could drink of her bounty. Each slurp of her delicious cream sent a wave of euphoria over me. It was if I was drinking her love in a physical form. When I finally released it took all my concentration to remain awake. The pleasure was so intense I let Trudy's fat nipple leave my mouth as I moaned.
I was so dazed that it didn't register that Trudy was now covering me with fruity soap and scrubbing my body. So drunk was I from her love and happiness I could only lay helplessly on her body as she massaged the soap into my skin. Eventually she rinsed my body and hair before raising me from the warm water. The sudden chilliness of the air brought my senses back into focus and I shivered while holding onto Trudy tightly. I could hear the water from the tub draining as she sat on the tub's edge and wrapped me in a towel. As her fingers ran through my hair I looked up at her to see her gazing down at me tenderly. "I love you, miss Trudy."
She giggled sweetly and caressed my cheek. "I know pumpkin, I can feel it. I love you too." Her love flowed over me like a warm breeze, casting away the chill of the air. With a contented sigh I nuzzled my face against her warm belly as she carried me into the bedroom. Ria was bustling about and reorganizing the dresser and closet.
I could see Ria had already set out clothes for me. "I need you to go through your old clothes, we've got hardly enough room as it is. I don't know how much Vicky will have with her."
Trudy set me down gently on the bed and started to get dressed. "What should I do with them?"
Ria shrugged as she closed a drawer, "give them to the dormitories I guess."
I could feel a bit of frustration from Trudy, but Ria didn't act on it. Once Trudy was dressed, she unwrapped me from the towel and dutifully dressed me. I'd help, but with Ria in the room, I know she'd scold me. While Trudy gathered her old clothes I sat on the bed and watched. Eventually she had a large garbage bag full. "I'll take this to the drop off on my way to work tomorrow, is that alright?"
Ria appeared from their bathroom with towels bundled in her arms, "sure." Her eyes turned to their alarm clock. "You better get going, I don't know how the weather will hold up, I don't want Alex to get too cold out there."
"Yes ma'am." Trudy set her bag in the corner before raising her dress and unclasping her large bra. Her breasts seemed full and inviting, as if beckoning me. "Come on pumpkin, I know you want to." She giggled sweetly while pressing her tits together. With no further invitation I got on my knees and moved over to her. She quickly wrapped me in her arms and pulled me tightly against her. Instead of turning me around she kept me facing her so that my face rest against her chest while her soft breasts surrounded me. The feel of her warm skin through my cheek was soothing and before I knew it Ria was hugging us goodbye and we were out the door.
As we left the building I felt a cool breeze blow across the exposed part of my face sending a chill through my body. "Is it normally this cold miss Trudy?" I remember looking at a map and finding us not too far north.
"Actually it's been a little warm for the season, things are finally cooling off though. Are you alright? I can cover you if your too chilly." Just as she said that another breeze hit me and made me press my face into her warm skin. She chuckled lightly as she jostled me a little to get me lower into her cleavage. Once her soft flesh was pressed against my cheeks I felt a soft cloth cover my head. "I want to take you to a girlfriend of mine, she's an empath like you. We lived together at the dorms for a while, she coaches empathic girls to control their feelings around boys. Ria told me you're having trouble so I thought I'd ask her to help you."
The only response I could give her was only the slight nervous feelings I had. She sighed and squeezed her massive breasts together. "It'll be alright, I want this to be a surprise for miss Ria."
After a while, the comfort of Trudy's soft embrace and the gentle wobbling caused by her steps had me getting drowsy. Before I knew it she was rubbing the top of my head with her hand. "Pumpkin, up up up, it's our turn." I opened my eyes to see a large woman waiting by her barbers chair. She was waiting patiently and staring at me dreamily. There seemed to be something like a child's seat in the large chair. Trudy carefully pulled me out of her cleavage and set me in it.
Looking up at the woman I could tell she's cut men's hair before. She exuded calm emotions and relaxing feelings. "Umm, I guess I'll take a good trim and a line-up of the sides."
Both Trudy and the hairdresser chuckled at me. "You were right Trud' he is adorable." She moved the hair away from her face before planting a huge wet kiss on my forehead. If I hadn't been strapped into the chair I probably would have melted off and fallen to the floor.
Trudy was giggling as she tussled my hair. "Give him a nice drew cut, but leave a little bit up top, my matron wants him looking handsome for our new sister."
As Trudy walked away I felt large gentle hands cradle my head and get me settled. Before long she was spraying water and cutting away. Every time hair would fall onto my face and make me itch she was quick to dust it away. In fact, anytime I was uncomfortable she was quick to remedy the annoyance. The whole time I could hear all the ladies chatting away about this or that. When she turned the chair I could see another man, or...boy, getting his hair cut. He looked relaxed and compliant as his hair was cut. I could feel hardly any emotion coming from him.
"Alright, Alex, what do you think?" My hairdresser turned me to the mirror. Instead of a childish haircut I was expecting, it actually looked professional.
I felt Trudy's hands on my shoulders and I turned to see her grinning at the mirror. "He looks so handsome..." She quickly turned her head and pecked me on the cheek. As the hairdresser cleaned me up and pulled the smock off of me Trudy pulled cash out of her purse. "Thanks for doing this on such short notice Fran, I know your busy today."
She waved her hand dismissively, "don't worry about it, it was a pleasure."
When her eyes turned to me I gave her my best smile, "thank you very much ma'am, it looks great." Her cheeks blossomed into a pink hue before she leaned over and pressed her lips gently against the tip of my nose. The gesture had me squirming at the brief pleasure of her touch. I was still dazed as Trudy pulled me against her and carried me out of the shop. I recognized the mall that we visited before.
"You keep making people happy like that they'll snatch you up." Trudy chuckled as she poked my stomach gently, making me squirm. Even though she held me against her with one arm, it seemed effortless for her. The feel of her soft breast against me made it worth it.
"Where to next?"
We walked a few doors down and entered a dimly lit shop. I could smell the wonderful scent of freshly made fudge, coffee and roasted nuts. "You've been so well behaved this afternoon I thought you deserved a nice treat." I was going to ask the plump lady at the counter for one of their brownies but Trudy poked me in the stomach to silence me. "A large hot chocolate please."
I was a little upset on the way out that she didn't get anything for me, but I realized it was foolish of me to think that way because she didn't hesitate to let me drink all I wanted from her large cup. She was able to easily hold me with one arm and help me drink from the cup with the other. I thought she would drop her wieldy purse once or twice but she never did. I knew I weighed at least 140 pounds but she carried me as if I were...well...a child.
She chuckled lightly after I took a large gulp from the hot chocolate. The hot drink and the sun shining down on us managed to keep me nice and warm. Being held tightly to Trudy's warm body helped too. "You were worried I didn't get anything for you, pumpkin?"
When I rested my head on her shoulder she pulled me just a little bit tighter to her soft bosom. "I didn't realize you'd share."
"Hm hm hm, of course I would," Trudy held the cup to my lips so that I could get a drink before pulling it away. "I would have gotten something for each of us but I can't hold onto you and help you eat at the same time."
It took a moment after she said that to realize I didn't for one moment question her. I've come to enjoy them feeding me so much I couldn't imagine complaining or being upset about it. Lately I've always preferred to have them carry me wherever we go, or pick me up just to get me off the bed or the chairs at the table. Any form of contact never fails to make me happy.
With a contented sigh I placed my arms around Trudy's shoulders. "Thank you for the hot chocolate miss Trudy." The pleasing emotions coming from Trudy had me pleasantly buzzed.
After we finished the hot chocolate the cool air started to make me shiver in Trudy's grasp so she sat at a bench and easily slipped me between the soft cleavage of her tits. The difference in temperatures between the outside air, and the warmth of her soft embrace sent waves of happiness through me. I could tell by the way that Trudy's soft breasts firmed up against me that she felt my joy. "Oh pumpkin...sometimes I wish you didn't feel so good...you make me so full for you. It's a good thing you always seem thirsty though." With a little jostling of her bodice she shoved me in front of her breast so that her leaking nipple pressed firmly against my lips. I eagerly pulled it into my mouth and drank of her warm abundance.
Unsurprisingly I felt myself waking up from a gentle slumber. Trudy was gently rubbing my head through her dress. Her thick nipple was still filling my mouth but her milk had slowed to a gentle trickle. Just enough that her lovely taste never left me. "Its no problem, Trud', really. I heard you had gotten a boy. I was hoping to meet him sooner or later." I heard the muffled voice chuckle, "speaking of which, it seems your little guy is awake."
I felt Trudy's soft tits shake as she laughed, "he's actually not that little, he's a big boy." Trudy's gentle hands began to push me towards her cleavage before pulling me out. The sudden chilliness of the room made me shiver before she pulled me against her.
"Remember what I said?" I turned to see Trudy's friend looking at her somewhat sternly.
Trudy groaned in complaint before setting me in an uncomfortable wooden chair next to her. I saw we were in an office. Books lined the walls and I noticed in the corner was some bulky stereo equipment. "I don't like doing it this way." I heard Trudy say.
"It's for the best." Trudy's friend looked about as young as her. I tried to sense her emotions but it seemed cloudy. Even trudy's emotions were foggy. I realized her friend seemed a bit exotic, or a bit oriental rather. She wasn't as thick as my family, but she seemed more elegant. I felt cold air blow from the vent overhead and looked to Trudy. Her eyes darted to me before going back to her friend. Her friend stood up and walked over to the the thermostat. Instead of turning it up, I watched as she turned the dial down. When another cold blast of air hit me I tried to get up to go to Trudy but I felt a pinch of anger from her friend, keeping me frozen in place. I curled up as best I could but I couldn't help but shiver.
I looked at Trudy pleadingly but she seemed to be looking away. "Alex, my name is Daina, how are you feeling?" Her friend returned to her seat.
"Cold."
She smiled, "Trudy's right there, why don't you go to her?"
When I tried to get off my seat another uncomfortable pinch made me stay seated. "I tried, you won't let me."
Her head shook lightly, "I'm not the one stopping you, she is, she's upset with you."
I looked up at Trudy but she was still looking away from me. Somehow, I knew Daina was telling the truth. Through hazy emotions I felt frustration and sadness. "Miss Trudy...what's wrong?"
Daina snapped her fingers. "Alex, look at me." When I turned to her she was smiling at me supportively. "She's upset because you don't trust her, or her sisters."
Before I could respond another cold rush of air made me curl up. "Please, Miss Daina...I trust them, with my life..."
"But not enough to stop reading their emotions?"
"I...I can't help..."
She pointed to a closet not far away from me. Trudy lowered her eyes to me, she appeared sad, but my ability to sense her real emotions was clouded. "In there is a warm blanket, pumpkin, you can use it if you want." The tickle in my mind returned that told me she was lying. My instinct told me to go to the closet but I hesitated. Daina slowly got up and went to the closet. She pulled out a large fluffy blanket and showed it to me before tossing it back in.
"I can tell you love Trudy, so why didn't you believe her?"
"She was lying, Miss Daina! I..." I shoved my face into my arms. "I wanted to believe her."
"Alex, if she told you they weren't going to have a party for you and you caught their lie, how would that make you feel?"
"I...I'd feel..."
She continued. "Your matron doesn't keep secrets from you to harm you. There are plenty of good surprises for you if you don't let yourself sense them."
"I know..."
"You don't trust us?" I heard Trudy say.
"You know I trust you Miss Trudy! I love you all so much!" I felt tears rolling down my cheeks as I curled into a ball. "I don't want these abilities anymore, I hate this." Even as the warm blanket was laid on top of me I continued to sob.
"Pumpkin," I heard Trudy say, "you can take the blanket off now, I'll hold you." She was lying, I could feel it, but I wanted so much to believe her that I found myself pushing the blanket off. To my surprise I felt her hands around my chest as she pulled me tightly against her soft breasts.
"Please...please, Miss Trudy."
I felt her hands gently squeeze my stomach as she set me on her lap and held me against her warm belly. "I love you, Alex." The sensation of her lie was painful to feel, I knew it wasn't true, she loves me, I know it. I was trying as hard as I could to ignore the sensation of her lie. "We all love you," lies, "Betty, Ria, Paula," lies, lies, lies, "and especially Tammy."
"Please, Miss Trudy! Please stop!"
"You're the one doing this, Alex" I heard Daina say. "You know she's telling the truth don't you?"
I couldn't answer her I was in so much pain. "Please...please..."
"Look at Trudy, Alex." I felt Daina's gentle hands as they moved my chin up. Trudy was looking down at me with absolute adoration and warmth in her features. Tears were filling her eyes.
"I..." Trudy bit her lip and tried to look away. "I...I hate you Alex...you...you've been such a bad boy..." She lifted me up and set me in the chair again.
My emotions were in turmoil. I couldn't tell if she was lying or telling the truth. Just hearing it from her lovely voice had me sobbing and reaching out for her. "No...no...Miss Trudy...please..."
The warm blanket was placed over me gently as the sound of gentle thrumming tickled my ears. It sounded like Tammy's gentle heart beat. I was in her arms, wrapped tightly against her soft tits. Tammy, Ria, Trudy, Betty and Paula, all of them were with me and holding me tight. "I love you Alex," I heard Trudy whisper to me, "I love you with all my heart. I'm so sorry for putting you through this."
"I love you too miss Trudy...I love you all so much, I want to get better for you, I want to stop reading you."
"You're warm aren't you Pumpkin? You're so warm and comfortable, you feel so nice when I hold you."
"I love you Miss Trudy...I love you...You're all so warm, it feels so good." I felt an all encompassing caress of warmth and comfort passing over me. The blanket that covered me was their love.
I felt gentle fingers on my head as they combed through my hair. "Open your eyes, pumpkin."
Slowly I opened my eyes to find myself alone on the chair in a fetal position. The blanket was in Miss Daina's arms. She was at the thermostat. I could feel the room slowly warming up, but it was still cool enough to make me uncomfortable. Trudy picked me up and gently cradled me in her arms. I was weeping gently as she rocked me back and forth. "Just give me a call if you need anything Trudy, it's good to see you again."
Daina knelt down and ran her fingers through my hair, "you be a good boy for your family, ok? And remember, they wouldn't do anything to hurt you, so trust their judgement." She pressed her lips softly to my cheek. The gesture melted away the sadness from my earlier ordeal. Her and Trudy's emotions were no longer cloudy. The love and comfort from both of them sent a warmth through my body that had me humming in delight.
"Alright, Pumpkin, its getting late and we need to get you to the doctor." She lifted me up and guided me into her cleavage before tightening up her bodice. Warm emotions passed through all of us as we said our goodbye's to Daina. Trudy had me shoved deeply within her bodice just like how Ria does, so all I could do was give her pleasing emotions as we left.
When we left the building I of course didn't recognize our surroundings. We were in a business district type area, with a lot of offices, stores, and a few factories. Trudy stopped at a corner and I realized it was a bus stop. Trudy chuckled lightly and pat my head. "You slept through this whole trip. We're actually not far from the doctor, it'll only be a few minutes."
The trip took almost an hour, rather than a few minutes. When we stopped I was surprised to see our apartment building in front of us. Trudy laughed as she gently raised my face from her soft tits. "We're home, Pumpkin."
"But...you said..."
She combed her fingers through my freshly cut hair to fix it up. "We visited the doctor after your haircut, you slept through it just like a good little boy." She gently tapped my nose. I couldn't deny that I was pleasantly surprised. I missed Ria a lot, and I was excited to meet Vicky. "Are you upset that I lied to you, Alex?"
I shook my head, which sent her soft tits wobbling, "no...no ma'am."
"Good. The last thing I want is to tell Miss Ria how naughty you've been while I watched you."
She must have sensed my nervousness because she squeezed my cheek as she chuckled. "You've been good today pumpkin, don't worry." She was gently bouncing me in her arms as we entered the elevator. "I'm sorry I had to be stern with you today, but Miss Ria's been hard on me for taking it easy on you, she wouldn't like it if I let you misbehave."
"I've been good haven't I?" My thoughts momentarily dwelled on the days events, (I have been good...right?)
Trudy's tight embrace eased my nervousness. "Don't worry pumpkin, you did good today." She softly pinched my cheek, "you did really good at the salon and were very well behaved with Daina, I'm proud of you." She lifted me up and pecked me on my forehead. "If you behave for Miss Vicky I'm sure it would make Ria proud."
"I'll do my best."
As we walked through the lobby I felt a tickle in my nose before sneezing. "Goddess bless you, pumpkin, are you alright?"
I sniffled a bit before another sneeze caught me by surprise. My nose had begun to run so Trudy took us in to the lobby bathroom to wipe my face off. My eyes had begun to water as another sneeze made me shake in her cleavage. "Are you getting a cold, pumpkin? You weren't too cold today were you?"
Very quickly I was feeling awful. A headache was quickly brewing in my head. "I don't think so, Miss Trudy. I...ACHOO!!" I moaned as her hand gently caressed my forehead.
"Oh, pumpkin, you're so warm. You were fine just a minute ago..." She got more tissues from the bathroom before taking me to the apartment. The entire trip she had to continue wiping my nose.
..."never had it before?" A sweet voice pierced the silence. (Tammy? Is that you?)
"must have caught the Heat...at the doctors office..."
I don't know how much time had passed. I was moving in and out of consciousness. Through the haze of my vision I would see Tammy, Ria or one of the others looking down at me worriedly. At one time I opened my tired eyes to find myself at the doctor's being carried weakly in Ria's arms.
A flash of coldness passed through me and I awoke in the bathtub, surrounded in cool water. I was shivering uncontrollably while Tammy washed me. "Miss Tammy...I'm...I'm cold..."
She frowned as she washed my back gently with a cool washcloth. "I know sweetheart, I know. We need to get your temperature down..." Her hand pressed gently to my forehead. I felt nervousness and anxiety from her as she put some ice into the water.
I looked up at her loving eyes. She was frowning and occasionally wiping her eyes. It seemed like she was very tired. "Miss Tammy...M....Mmmo." Darkness passed through my eyes as I fell backwards. Tammy managed to catch me just in time as I passed out.
No comments:
Post a Comment