------------ two days later -----------
I awoke encased in a tight bra with a stiff leaking nipple in my mouth. I wasn't curious or worried that I didn't know where I was, I was where I wanted to be. Surrounded by warm flesh and the love of my family. Emotions and feelings leaked into me like milk from the lovely breast and I knew I was with Ria. Her milk was so warm and delicious, no matter how much I drank I never left that state of pleasant fullness.
As she walked I felt my body gently bounce about within the tight confines of her silky bra. I remembered where we were going. We were going to visit Trudy on her lunch break. This morning she was very upset that she might never have a chance to spend time with me if I left. I pleaded and pleaded with Ria to let me see her, so Ria was bringing me with her to lunch. This morning, Ria took me to the doctor after receiving a call about my missing immunities. I was a little upset that I'd have to take shots, even though I received vaccinations when I was a child back on Earth, but I quickly realized that since things evolved differently here, so virus' must have too. To my surprise, the vaccinations were administered in pill form and I got to wash them down with warm milk from my favorite source.
The doctor was a little concerned that the apparent supplements in my body hadn't worked themselves out of my system, in fact to her surprise my hormone levels were increasing in a natural pace.
After a while during our walk I smelled food wafting through Ria's clothes and the sound of muffled voices. As soon as I realized where we were I felt Trudy hug us tightly, pushing me firmly into Ria's soft breast.
When Ria finally released me I found myself in a brightly lit break room. The lights weren't actually that bright, it was just during most of the day I was enclosed in Ria's bra. As soon as I saw Trudy I leapt into her arms. Though her body wasn't as large and soft as the others, she was very cheerful, firm and sexy. "Ooh, Alex, I missed you."
"I missed you too."
I saw Ria adjusting her clothes as she stood. "Want to watch him for a while? I need to run a couple of errands."
Trudy's happiness was apparent not only from her beaming face but from her emotions flowing from her like a burst dam. "I'd love that."
Once Ria left, Trudy hugged me to her tightly and laid back on their couch. She was incredibly beautiful, her black hair was pulled back tightly behind her head in a ponytail and her deep brown eyes were accentuated with dark eye-shadow. "I love spending time with you, Alex, you're so sweet." I rest my head against her large firm breasts. The contrast of sensations between her and the others was black and white, but equally pleasurable. "It's a shame we can't..." She sighed and rest her hands on my back.
"There's other things we can do, I can bring you pleasure in different ways if you want."
She sighed, "that's not what I want..."
I pushed myself away from her, "let me do something for you, you deserve it, alright?"
Her dark exotic eyes lowered to me, "alright."
I did enjoy spending time with her immensely, she was the only one who hadn't fully 'matured' so I was able to engage in at least a little bit of free conversation. I just had to be careful what I said or she might talk to the others about it.
"Lay down please."
She looked at me with nervousness and desire as she laid back on the couch. "Just lay with me, Alex, that's all I want."
Even though she wasn't matured her request struck me pretty hard and I found it difficult to resist her. "Just...let me do this for you, please? Than we'll do what you want. It'll make me happy."
"Hmmm, alright."
I moved on top of her and gazed down at her, she was about as tall as the other women but the massive breasts and wide hips hadn't come in yet, still, she was incredibly sexy. Her tummy was flat, leading down to her pleasantly wide hips and up to the firm globes of her tits. Since I was perched between her thighs I began my massage there. I knew she was working hard everyday and probably never received this kind of attention from a man before. As I began to knead the flesh of her thighs she moaned and began to sit up. "Stay back please, you'll enjoy this more if you do."
Her natural desire to cuddle was warring with her desire to please me, so she reluctantly laid back down. After I massaged her thighs through her pants I gently undid the buckle and pulled them down, revealing a simple pair of white panties. After I lifted her shirt up part way to reveal her flat tummy I returned to my massage. I started with the sides of her tummy. Though she squirmed, she remained relatively still. Ever so slowly I moved towards her belly. As I worked her flesh with my hands I leaned over and planted soft kisses on her skin. When her hands lowered to my head and started to direct my movements I didn't stop her. Her skin was so pale and creamy, like Tammy's milk. I could smell her scent as I kissed her navel softly. "Please Alex, you're teasing me so..."
"Trust me, Trudy, I want to behave for you, but I also want you to have fun and enjoy this, consider it a gift."
She moaned and laid back. Her arm covered her eyes. With deliberate slowness I slowly kissed my way lower until her panties stopped me. From there I moved down to her inner thighs and began to press my lips to her soft supple skin while my hands pushed under her ass. The second I licked her smooth skin and squeezed her ass with my hands she gasped. "Ooh, please...Alex...this isn't...this isn't how...what are you doing?"
I pulled her panties down and began to plant soft kisses on the skin around her delightfully smooth pussy as I continued to squeeze her firm ass cheeks. Her hands grasped my head and I knew she was about to push me away as I oh so gently grazed her glistening vulva with my tongue. Instead of pushing my head away, her fingers grabbed clumps of my hair and squeezed as her moan filled the room. My hands continued to firmly squeeze her ass as I gave her more and more gentle licks until her hips were bucking against me. I could see the small nub of her clit but every time I tried to lick it her hips would shift, moving my prize away from me. Eventually I pressed my face into her and attacked it firmly with my tongue. "Oh my goddess, Alex!" Her thighs squeezed me tightly as her hands fell to my shoulders. "Please!"
Squeezing her ass firmly I impaled her hot slit with my tongue as I rubbed my finger against her clit. For some reason as I did this her pleasure didn't infect me. All I could feel was the pleasing hum of her powerful emotions. Her screams of pleasure where getting loud now, so I'd hoped the noises of the restaurant could drown it out. Each time she came I could taste her sweetness on my tongue. Only than did her pleasure strike me, it was intense and brief, like a fleeting kiss. "Please, Alex, it's too much!"
Taking a hand off her firm bottom, I impaled her with three fingers as I sucked her clit into my mouth and rolled my tongue against it. She screamed so loud it made my ears hurt and when she thrashed on the couch her thighs squeezed me tightly. Her movements were so intense she rolled onto the floor bringing me with her. Only after she started to come down and catch her breath did her thighs release me. "Oh my goddess...oh my goddess..."
I had to massage my chest because she squeezed me so tightly with her thighs it slightly ached. When Trudy tried to stand her legs wobbled and she fell to the couch. She slowly pulled her panties up but as they grazed her pussy she gasped and closed her eyes. It was than I saw her cheeks were stained with tears and they were still coming. Once she had dressed herself I moved forward slowly and lay myself against her. "Alex...Alex...thank you...that was so nice, I could never bring myself that far. I've never physically released before."
"Never?"
She sighed and gently pulled me on top of her. Her arms embraced me and pulled me tightly against her body. I reached up and gently wiped the tears from her cheeks. "You're such a sweetheart."
Being in Trudy's arms filled me with happiness. It eased the ache of being apart from Tammy and Ria. After a while I heard the door open to the break room and another young woman entered. She eyed Trudy jealously while she laid back in a chair. "Hey, Mary."
"I saw your matron with a boy come in, I'm jealous."
"We were lucky, I think his family abandoned him. We don't think he had a mother because if he did she would have reported him missing."
"That's pretty weird."
"Yea, we're just waiting for the Matricenter to finalize his adoption. That's what they get for losing him."
The girl gazed upon me, her eyes were beautiful green gems. Her strait auburn hair was tied back and fell upon her shoulders. Her body was similar in proportion to Trudy's. I assumed their changes come when they mature. "Umm, could I hold him for a moment Trud? Our family hasn't had a boy since I've been there. I never got to hold one before."
"Sure."
She gently lifted me and carried me over to her friend. Her uniform was just like Trudy's and she smelled like food. Still, her firm tits and tender emotions made the experience pleasant. I could hear her sigh in happiness as she squeezed me to her body. "I guess you never kissed a man before either?" I asked.
I felt a small bit of sadness come through her. "No, I haven't."
Sitting up on her lap I supported myself on her thighs while I wrapped my arms around her neck. She gazed at me nervously while a flush of color painted her cheeks. When I kissed her she melted in my arms. Her hands found my shoulders and pulled me firmly against her. I could see her eyes were closed and fluttering about behind her lids as my tongue raced across her soft lips. She hummed as pleasing emotions poured out of her like a spigot. Once she released me I felt Trudy's arms surround me. She turned me about and mashed her lips to mine. I could taste her fruity lipstick on my tongue. One of her hands found my ass while the other held firmly to my shoulders. I wrapped my legs around her and squeezed my hardness to her firmly. My feelings of lust towards her must have been so strong her legs shook and she began to stumble back towards the couch. When she fell, it forced my cock to press firmly into her stomach and her tits to smash against my chest. I could feel her nipples digging into me through our clothes.
As we lay there she eventually released my lips and held me tightly to her body. I heard movement behind me as her coworker Mary sat on the couch beside us. She laid down and rest her head on my hips. Her hands rest on my thighs and back. I could tell just the simple contact made her happy.
We lay their comfortably for a while until the door opened and Ria stepped into the room. I was nervous that Trudy and Mary broke some kind of taboo by sharing me with someone from another family, but Ria seemed happy, and even trickled tender emotions at the sight of us. She had a bunch of different shopping bags in her hands. I heard someone behind her and another beautiful woman peeked her head into the room, "Trudy, your lunch break's over in five."
Trudy groaned in frustration as Mary got up. I gave her a fierce hug as she straightened up her uniform. "Thank you, Alex." She kissed me tenderly on my cheek as she gave Ria a similar hug. "Thank's for letting me watch Alex, it was wonderful."
"No problem dear, he's been asking to see you and he's been so well behaved this morning I thought he deserved it."
She turned to me with a surprised look, "you wanted to see 'me'?"
"Trudy, lets go!" A voice called sternly from outside.
Trudy bit her lip and gazed at me lustfully as she ran out of the room. "Did you get a chance to spend time with him, Mary?" Ria asked, "I know your family doesn't have a boy."
"Yes ma'am. I haven't been this close to a boy since I arrived, Trudy let me hold him and he even kissed me. It was lovely."
Ria grinned, "yes, he's the most spirited and insistent little boy I've met. It's not that bad when we're in the privacy of our home, but sometimes his energy and curiosity get him into trouble." She gazed at me with a stern look, it was a warning I knew, but it still made me shiver.
Ria set her groceries and other things down before sitting in a chair. She opened up her bodice, revealing her tight brassier and golden skin. Her milk created large dark patches on the fabric. Knowing what she wanted of me without instruction I walked over and held out my arms to her. Picking me up gently, she set me on her lap while she loosened her bra. Before she pulled me into her cleavage I turned to Mary. "Thank you for the kiss, Mary, it was a pleasure to meet you." She blushed and practically exploded with positive emotion. Even Ria sighed at the sensation.
I continued to watch Mary's smiling face as Ria surrounded me with the soft flesh of her cleavage and pulled me in tightly with her bra and bodice. My head was barely poking out of her cleavage. She had me secured so tightly, her soft flesh bulged against my mouth and cheeks. I tried to say something but her soft flesh against my mouth muted me. Ria's chuckling made her flesh jiggle against my face. "No talking, little one." I was glad I wasn't facing Ria because she would have seen me roll my eyes.
On the way out I was able to get a good look at the restaurant. There were a few full families situated around large tables, as well as just a few at booths. The men were sitting on their mother's or matron's laps, getting fed from a plate of food. I saw Trudy waiting the tables, it seemed she was doing a pretty good job. As we left the restaurant I felt Ria gently pat my head, "I know you've been wanting solid food, little one, I'm making a nice roast tonight. You can have a little bit of it, but at the first sign of a tummy ache I'm taking you off of it until we get the go ahead from the doctor."
Though I loved their milk I found myself missing the food from my past world. The first and last time I tried to sneak food was last night. I pulled one of their chicken wings from Tammy's plate and they were furious with me. Ria gave me an earful and tapped me twice on the head. The entire experience was terrible. I've never felt anything so awful. I could only imagine it as stepping before a courtroom and having the judge sentence you to life in prison for stealing a car stereo, instead in my case, I was simply left on their bed for the rest of the night. When bedtime came around they all avoided my touch, even Tammy. Having to sleep by myself on the bed with all five of them close by was probably the worse punishment I could imagine, even after being there for only 4 days.
I was still alone that morning. Only when breakfast came around did Ria help me off the bed. After that I decided I'll never try to steal from their plates again.
As we sat on the subway I saw Ria lift up her wristwatch. '1340' blinked on the old digital display. After being able to ask as many questions I wanted, sitting silently in Ria's bodice was a lot different but pleasantly comforting. Strangely the lack of noise or speech allowed the simple communication of emotions to come to the front of my consciousness. Where the feelings of tenderness and reassurance before was just an afterthought, now it consumed my mind and made me relaxed. It reminded me of other men I've seen sitting there with a grin on their face. I'd probably appear the same way.
When we left the subway I knew it was going to be a good walk back to the apartment building but the sun shining right in my face made it uncomfortable. Ria must have sensed my feelings because she pulled a soft opaque cloth from one of her bags and draped it over me. The sun no longer irritated me, but it also meant I couldn't see anything else. "We'll get you a hat when we can, little one."
It wasn't until we passed through the doorway to the apartment that she pulled the cloth away. Since the lights weren't on it didn't immediately blind me. Ria set her bags on the floor before sitting on the couch and releasing me from her bodice and bra. Losing the close contact from her filled me with sadness. She sighed and pulled me against her naked breasts. "Let me put these things away than I'll feed you." Picking me up she set me on the couch and went into her bedroom. Though I knew where she was I couldn't help but feel a sense of anxiety from being left alone. To my happiness she left the bedroom dressed only in her flimsy apron, a sheer dress and slip on shoes.
I watched as she emptied the grocery bags first. Many items had different names but I recognized their contents. Some had names I knew, like chicken and so on, it was just difficult to tell with completely different labels and logos. The other things she got were a few clothes for them. The tight bra's and a few more of the large bodices. There was also two boxes. On the side of them it looked like unassembled steps. "This is for you, little one. I know how difficult it is for you to get in and out of the tub and the bed." She walked over to a small stereo system and turned on soft music. It sounded a little like slow jazz. It was pretty soothing.
As she started putting the steps together I started to get off the couch to help but she gave me that same stern look. "If you're bored, you can watch TV, but you need to stay on the couch until I get the door fixed."
"But I want to help you."
"No, you'd just get in my way, Alex." She got up and flipped on the television. It was one of their boring game shows. She must have sensed my aggravation for she stood up and glared down at me with her hands on her wide hips. "We don't have any games or movies for you, until we can afford to buy things to entertain you with, you'll have to deal with it."
"At least let me get a book, please."
I could tell she was starting to get frustrated. "We don't have any books for boys, you'd have trouble reading ours."
"No, I can read yours, I promise, please."
She eyed me for a long time before she went to their bookcase. Once she pulled one out she brought it over to me. "If you tear out the pages I'm going to ground you like last night, understand?"
"Yes, ma'am, absolutely."
I looked at the book to find it was a mystery novel, the back gave small details about a female investigator solving crimes and saving men from kidnappers. "That's one of Trudy's books, it was her favorite series while she was in school, if you ruin it she'll be very upset with you."
"I'll be careful with it, I promise." As I started to read it I realized this could give me a little insight on their culture and biology. It read like a book for teenage girls. When I laid down on the couch I felt Ria slap my knee, "feet off the couch."
I did as she asked and tried to sit back, but it was uncomfortable since I couldn't hang my feet off. Still, the book managed to distract me long enough for Ria to finish putting the steps together and get everything put away. When she approached me she pulled the book out of my hands, making sure to check for any torn pages. I was miffed that she didn't bother keeping my spot before putting it on the coffee table. She must have thought I was pissed that she took the book away because she glared at me. "You need to change your attitude, Alex, I don't care what your old family taught you, in our home we do things differently." She lifted me up by my armpits and took me into the bedroom. She set me on the bed roughly after giving me a tap on the head. "You're going to stay here until it's time for dinner. No books, no tv. I'll feed you when it's time to eat. If you get off this bed you'll be sleeping alone like last night." She sighed, "I took you to see Trudy today like you asked and this is how you choose to behave?"
My feelings were obliterated. All I could do was lay there and cry as she left the room. It felt like I was abandoned and hopelessly alone. "Please! Ria! I'm sorry!" Though the temperature of the room was perfect, I felt cold from the lack of emotion from her. My tears were soon staining the comforter.
Eventually I stopped crying. I could hear Ria moving about in the kitchen and living room. Every once in a while she would poke her head in to check on me, giving me hope that she would let me off the bed and back into the living room but she never did.
When the others got home they all gave me sad looks as they showered and changed clothes before going back into the living room. Tammy was the last to change because she was talking with Ria for a while, I heard my name thrown around but I couldn't tell what they were saying. When she came into the room she sat on the bed. "Come here, Sweety."
I nervously crawled over to her. She sighed as she lifted me up and laid me on her lap. Her gentle fingers massaged my belly and caressed my tear stained cheeks. After being ignored for so long, being this close to Tammy had me crying again. "You made Ria very upset today. She said she took you to see Trudy like you asked her to." She lifted me up so that I was sitting on her thighs. "And than you were upset when she took your book away." Though I was elated being close to Tammy again, she was angry with me and it made my heart ache. The reason I was angry was because Ria didn't keep my spot in the book. Looking back it was so petty, but I still showed defiance and that's all that mattered. "You know, Sweety, If other families see you misbehaving and disobeying your matron, than they'll report us to the Matricenter. So, Alex, what are we going to do about it?"
I started to gently cry in her arms, "I'm sorry...I'm sorry..."
"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to, Alex." She lifted me off of her and got off the bed. "Ria made these steps for you but you didn't even thank her." She went in front of the bed and pulled out the wooden stepping stool. "Go ahead, Ria's waiting for you."
I hesitated at first but when Tammy looked down at me reassuringly I got off the bed and started to walk slowly into the living room. Ria was standing in the kitchen watching me with her arms crossed, causing her large tits to bulge upwards towards her face. The others were watching me and I could sense their nervousness. Ria was still angry with me so I instinctively backed up but Tammy stopped me with her hand on my back. "Go, Sweety."
The entire walk into the kitchen I had my eyes down at my feet. I felt small, like an ant under the gaze of giants. It seemed to take forever but soon I stopped at Ria's feet. I was going to look up at her, but instead she knelt for me. When her arms surrounded me and pulled me tightly to her bosom I began to weep. "It's so hard...I'm trying Miss Ria...I am..."
"I know, little one," she wiped the tears from my cheeks with her soft lips, "I know." She gently lifted my chin, "look at me, little one." I stared up at her beautiful big brown eyes. The tenderness and love pouring out of them was too much for me. I would have collapsed had she not pulled me against her. "We're trying to help you, Alex. Your last family must have treated you awful if you're this way. We'll make it all better, we promise. It will just take time and discipline." She planted a warm loving kiss on my forehead before lifting me against her soft breasts and sitting down at the table. After a little maneuvering she had me sitting on her thighs and leaning back against her soft belly.
The dinner she prepared was lovely, I could tell she had extra helpings on her plate for me. She made a nice roast chicken with mashed potatoes, green beans and carrots. It wasn't until Tammy came into the kitchen washed and dressed did everyone start to eat. Though at first it felt insulting that Ria was feeding me, I did my best not to argue or complain. Eventually it became very relaxing and lovely. She would take a bite from her food and than give me a bite. She is a lovely cook, make no mistake. When she stopped feeding me I knew I wasn't full, but the last thing I wanted to do was question it. Ria was the first to finish so she pulled me tightly against her body and carried me to the couch. She lifted up her dress, revealing her massive leaking breasts. I hugged myself to her soft flesh and pulled as much of her dripping nipple into my mouth as I could. Once I was relaxed in her lap she covered me with her dress and supported me with her arms.
As I drank I heard one of them doing the dishes while the others joined us on the couch. "Are you going to call the male psychiatrist?" Paula asked.
Ria hummed in thought, sending vibrations through her soft breasts. "No, not yet. I can tell he's trying hard to change. It's very difficult for him to adapt. He's had too much independence where he came from, I can tell."
I heard Tammy's voice, it was full of concern. "He does seem very smart, why would they let him run loose like that? His curiosity could get him hurt, or worse."
"Yes," Ria said, "he wants so much to help, which is sweet of him, but if he gets hurt than we risk losing him." She chuckled, "did I tell you he's reading your book, Trudy? 'The Midnight Raider.'"
Trudy giggled, "that book is so old, I really should get rid of those things, I stopped reading them a long time ago."
"Well, I'll let Alex read them, he seems to enjoy it." Ria said supportively.
"He did want to go to the library," Tammy said, "I thought he just wanted to get some movies to rent, do you think he was hoping to look for books?"
I moaned the affirmative, it was difficult to speak with warm delicious milk flowing into my stomach. This caused Ria to giggle, making me shake, "it seems that way." She gently caressed my head, "if you behave Alex, I'll take you to the library to look for books."
"What about TV?" Betty asked, "there's some good programs for men on there."
"They don't seem to be engaging enough for him, he only likes educational shows for us."
"Do you think its a good idea to let him read though?" Tammy asked, "that could be why he's been so naughty. I worry sometimes that he'll disobey us and release outside of us."
"I don't think it will be a problem," Trudy chimed in, "today when he visited me, he...he umm." I could feel nervousness from her, she was afraid what I did would get me in trouble, "he was very insistent in pleasing me, he..."
I could immediately feel anger rising in Ria, "wait, you mean he entered you? That's..."
"No no no! He didn't do that. He pleased me with his mouth, he didn't even release, I swear it. It was...it was the first time I released, and he didn't have to enter me or anything...I can't explain it. He wasn't misbehaving or anything, he just wanted to make me happy, and he did."
Conflicting emotions were flying around the room until Ria lifted her dress and pulled me from her nipple. "Tell me the truth, Alex," her stern eyes were on mine, "I'll know if your lying."
Memories of her anger made me incredibly nervous. "She's telling you the truth. I only used my mouth, I didn't come...I mean release, I promise."
Ria looked back to Trudy, "would you let him do it again?"
Her eyes fell to the floor. I realized Ria was questioning her resolve in disciplining me. She'd disobeyed a rule by caving into my requests. "Only if you allowed it."
"Let me rephrase my question. Do you want him to pleasure you with his mouth?"
Trudy looked to me than to Ria. "Yes, if he can pleasure me this way than I can stand..."
"Show me," Ria interrupted.
"S...show you?" Trudy asked nervously.
"I know Alex has an exceptional recovery time, still, releasing outside of a lifegiving female is strictly forbidden. If I found out you've lied to me, I'll request your transfer, you'd have risked the entire family losing him if anyone caught you." She sighed and shook her head, "oh, goddess, if Mary saw you."
"He didn't release, I give you my word!"
Ria pointed towards the bedroom, "leave us, if he can show me pleasure like you said without releasing, than I'll consider allowing you to stay."
She hesitated before running into their bedroom. I could see tears in her eyes.
Ria lifted me off of her and set me on the couch. "You seem to care a lot for Trudy, Alex. She let your behavior slide and because of that she's risked our entire family losing you in a transfer. If you can't prove to me the things she's said, than we're transferring her and calling a psychiatrist for you first thing tomorrow."
I took a deep breath and calmed myself. "I understand ma'am, I don't want to lose her because of what I've done, but I also want to make you all happy in any way I can."
She eyed me curiously. "Alright Alex, show me what you did."
"Ok. First, this is all for you, Miss Ria, I only receive pleasure if you do, so please guide me. I'm going to ask you very nicely to do a few things for me, once we're done I'll let you decide what I should do. Please trust me. I don't want to upset you or misbehave."
I could feel the apprehension through her brown eyes. "Alright, Alex. Tell me what to do."
"Lay down please."
When she laid down on the couch I moved between her thick juicy thighs. "All you need to do is relax and try to remain still." Her eyes narrowed as I let my hands rest on her soft belly.
I started by slowly lifting her dress, I realized she was wearing nothing underneath, which made this a lot easier. Slowly I began pressing my hands gently into the soft flesh of her thighs and belly. She began to squirm but her nervousness was keeping her from enjoying it. "If I feel like I'm close to release I'll enter you, I promise." That seemed to calm her a little. I continued the massage with my hands until I felt the tension in her body loosen. Though she was a lot thicker than Trudy, I could still feel the firm muscle underneath. I guess it shouldn't surprise me as they are the dominant sex on this world. Soon I began squeezing the soft flesh of her belly and planting soft kisses on her smooth skin.
Ever so slowly I began to move lower with my hands and lips. Just before I got to her venus mound I jumped down to her thighs and continued there. "Oh...Alex, why..."
"Sshh..." I gave her the same sound they gave me, for some reason, in her current state it worked and she calmed down. I went back to gently squeezing the soft flesh of her thighs. When I started to kiss and gently lick her soft skin I let my hands travel to her huge pliant ass. As I worshipped her inner thighs I began to squeeze and grope the soft flesh of her bottom. I had to spread my arms wide like I was hugging her to reach her ass. She began to breath heavily and squirm. Looking up I saw milk was leaking in steady drips out of her nipples. "Miss Paula? Miss Tammy? It would help Ria a lot if you drank from her and pleasured her nipples." When they looked to Ria for approval, she nodded at them and squeezed her huge tits. I could see her cheeks blush through the light brown color of her skin. Once the two of them pressed their bodies to Ria and began to drink she reacted by making mewling noises and squeezing me with her thighs.
The closer and closer I got to her glistening vulva the louder and louder her mewling became. She was so large that she couldn't move far from me so I was able to give my full attention to the soft skin of her outer lips. I continued to roughly squeeze her ass as my tongue made laps around her pussy with my tongue. "Oh goddess! Alex, stop teasing!" Her command slammed into me like an avalanche causing me to impale her with as much of my tongue as I could and rub her swollen clit with my lip. She screamed in pleasure and squeezed me tightly with her thighs.
"Mmph, Ria...he isn't even hard..." Betty was looking down at me in wonder.
"H...hush Betty...don't stop...oh goddess I'm so full..."
As I worshipped her sweet clenching slit I saw the other two struggling to drink from her spraying nipples. Her hands were on their heads, holding them firmly to her huge breasts. When Paula released her nipple with a gasp I was stunned to see five large jets of her milk spraying wildly from her stiff nipple, Betty was quick to take Paula's place and drank greedily of Ria's milk. The moment I impaled Ria with three of my fingers her pussy clenched on them and her body began to shake. "OH GODDESS! Im...oh...oh goddess..."
Her sweet ejaculate rejuvenated me and spurred me onwards. Once she caught her breath I moved to her sensitive inner thighs and went back to moving tortuously inwards. I barely grazed her glistening and twitching lips when she screamed again. "GODDESS!" Her legs lifted her body upwards, pushing her pussy against my face. I didn't let her come down as I thrust my tongue into her and began questing for her g-spot. Realizing it was definitely too deep for my tongue to reach I slipped two of my fingers into her. She was moving so chaotically I was finding it difficult. The pleasing emotions roaring out of her mind was pushing me close to a mental orgasm. The pleasure the other two felt didn't help me either. I knew I was now rock hard but since they weren't watching I knew I could continue.
When I found the Ria's sensitive g-spot her screams filled the apartment. Her emotions exploded into me and pushed me into a mental orgasm as she climaxed. I fell against her soft belly as the intense sensations roared through me. I was incredibly hard but far from release. I had not felt any great physical pleasure, only mental. When I sat up I saw to my surprise that Ria had passed out. I felt the pounding needs of 4 minds. Tammy, Betty, Paula, and Trudy. I turned to see her standing at the doorway of their bedroom. She was completely nude and fingering herself. "Has...has he released?" Ria asked between gasping breaths.
Tammy knelt by Ria's face, "no, sister, he didn't, he's very excited though."
Ria's eyes closed as if in thought. "Please...help him, and have Trudy come to me. I wish to speak with her."
The cumulative lusts of all five beautiful women had me ragingly hard and desperate. Tammy approached and lifted me tightly against her bosoms. As she carried me into the bedroom I saw that Betty and Paula were not far behind. "Ria wants to talk to you, Trudy." She nodded as she nervously walked past us, she didn't even bother dressing herself, her excitement was so powerful.
Tammy laid me down on the bed before the three of them shucked their dresses. I gasped at the collective beauty and wholesomeness of the three beautiful women gazing at me lustfully. Tammy was the first to get onto the bed. She laid down and pulled me on top of her. Her own massive breasts were leaking copious amounts of milk. I didn't wait for permission before wrapping my arms around the soft flesh and drinking of her warm abundance. As I drank and drank I felt the others get onto the bed. With a firm grip, Tammy held my hips and pulled me down towards her warm embrace. The others helped guide me inside of her. The feeling of being surrounded by Tammy, the one I care for the greatest, instantly made me drugged with pleasure and lovely feelings.
I collapsed on her soft belly and moaned as a mental orgasm slammed into my mind. Before I could let my thoughts and feelings organize themselves I felt two pairs of massive soft breasts and two bellies cover my body completely. Pressed firmly into Tammy's soft lovely body I was completely encapsulated by warmth and soft flesh. The tender loving emotions of all women of the house now held my body in rapture. I was at the edge again, teetering on a cliff, or balance wire, ready at any moment to fall into endless bliss. Instead of a void, below me was white light. Never ending love and pleasure awaited me. There was a face below me, somehow congealing together amidst the white flowing light. It was the face of an angel. Her body was there, her massive lovely body was calling for me, she was so beautiful, so unimaginably beautiful.
Love the story.
ReplyDelete