Monday, August 24, 2015

Amother time, Amother place. Chapter 2.

Morning came by the sound of a loudly buzzing alarm. With sleepy daze still in my head I felt arms gently grasp me under my armpits and lay me back onto the bed. "Morning, little one." Ria said as she gently rubbed my stomach and chest, "you can go back to sleep if you want, I'll wake you after I get breakfast ready." Her suggestion didn't work very well with the nude beautiful women shuffling about and getting dressed.

They all found the time to lean over the bed and hold out their arms to me for a hug and a kiss. "Good morning, Alex, did you sleep alright? I know it's kind of crazy for you right now." Trudy was very nurturing towards me, yet missed the full matronly elements of the others, still, her sweetness and affection made me blush. She kissed me gently on the lips before letting me go.

As I watched Trudy, Betty and Paula get dressed I felt the bed push down beside me and arms gently caress my back. When I turned I was greeted to the sight of Tammy sitting next to me with her dress pulled above her huge breast. I didn't hesitate to wrap my arms around her immense softness and drink of her creamy warmth. As I drank I saw the other girls finishing up. Paula seemed to work at an office somewhere, she had a tasteful blouse and skirt combination. Betty put on a pair of overalls like you'd expect from a mechanic and Trudy put on a t-shirt and slacks that had a restaurant logo.

My eyes returned to Tammy, as far as I was concerned she's the most beautiful and lovely of them all. Every caress of her skin was like being caressed by the hand of a loving goddess and her voice was like flowing honey. I was very quickly falling in love with her, the woman who somehow became both my kidnapper and rescuer. My moans of appreciation of her taste resulted in gentle waves of happiness and joy from her mind. "Breakfast is ready, Tammy, will you bring the little one please?" I could easily recognize Ria's voice now, even her calm and assertive tone sounded sexy.

Tammy pulled me off of her nipple, much to my dismay, and lowered her dress. "Alright, Sweetheart, up you go." She lifted me up and gently set me on my feet. Once she was on her feet I instinctively raised my hand and she smiled warmly at me as she grasped it. She led me into the kitchen where everyone was sitting comfortably at the table and eating breakfast. Ria was looking down at me tenderly while she pat her lap. Tammy lifted me gently and set me in Ria's arms. Once I was cradled comfortably in Ria's arms she thrust her leaking nipple into my mouth. I moaned and squeezed her soft flesh as a delicious creamy milk filled my mouth. It was a lot thicker and creamier than Tammy's but I still missed her taste.

They began to gossip about their day ahead and I realized I could learn a lot about their society this way. "Well, a family sat in my section that had two men and they didn't even leave a tip! If you can afford that kind of lifestyle you'd think you wouldn't be that stingy." Trudy was groaning as she ate her breakfast, it looked like a simple bowl of hot oatmeal. All the others were eating the same.

"Well, it's still good money, Trudy," Ria said supportively, "once you mature they're likely going to promote you. And if we do get to keep Alex, we can move into a bigger place. So, we'll likely need it."

Trudy sighed and nodded. As they talked I could feel their emotions as If I was directly involved. The entire table never became vocally involved in more than one conversation at the same time. As Ria and Trudy talked, the others would feed in their own emotions, as if weighing in on the conversation with unseen body language. I realized that must be why this is such as well established and organized society. There seemed to be very little chance for miscommunication.

As I looked down at the breakfast they were eating I saw they were drinking coffee. (Would they let me have some?) I wondered. Using my hands I gently pushed Ria's large breast and nipple out of my mouth. "May I have some coffee please?"

She smiled down at me, "sure." To my surprise she pulled her own mug off of the table and brought it to my lips. She gently tipped it to my lips, letting me take small sips. It was good old hot coffee, at least something was exactly how it was in my world. As I sipped the coffee I felt Ria squirm. "Have you had your fill of breakfast, Alex? I need to get some laundry going."

I nodded, "Mhmm, yes ma'am, thank you." She smiled brightly, sharing with me her happiness before taking the coffee and setting it onto the table. Lifting me up against her body she carried me over to Tammy who eagerly accepted me.      

Tammy offered me her coffee which at this point I didn't hesitate in accepting. As I would take a sip she would take it and drink from it too. It wasn't long until the other women were ready to go. Tammy set me down so that each of them could give me a hug and a kiss goodbye. I was genuinely sad to see them go, even just for a normal workday. I felt Ria grasp my hand before she spoke. "When Paula gets off of work I want to make sure she gets to spend time with Alex, it isn't fair to them that we get to spend time so much with him today."

"I hope that we get enough money from the subsidies," Tammy said, "the others shouldn't have to work on Venusday with a boy in the house to care for."

Ria and Tammy took me into their bedroom, "Tammy, give Alex a bath please, you should probably take him down to the police station and check in with them."

Tammy snapped her fingers. "Oh, that reminds me, they told me to take him to the Medcenter. Should I take him somewhere fun too? Like the park? Or the bar?" (The bar?)

"Sure, I've got my hands full today, I've got to get more groceries considering all but Trudy are producing, take your time."

As Ria walked away Tammy wrapped me in her arms and carried me into the bathroom. The tub was huge, obviously to accommodate the giant women. I noticed a shower over head so I stopped her from running a bath. "I can take a shower, it's fine."

To my surprise I sensed a small sting of anger from her, it felt like being pricked by a needle. "Hmm...alright, Sweety."

She set everything up and got the water running at just the right temperature before she pulled off her dress revealing her perfect body. Because I was completely awed by her beauty I didn't register the fact that she was undressing me. When she picked me up I sighed at the feel of her touch as she set me in the shower.

She stepped in with me and lathered up her hands. This was completely unexpected but enjoyable. As she washed me I let my hands roam over whatever part of her body I could get my hands on, which, to my happiness was almost always her huge swaying breasts. Because she had to lean over so far to reach me, her huge tits were always within arm's reach. Her milk was dripping in smooth streams from her nipples and staining the water in the milky color. When her hands began to clean and caress my cock I quickly grew hard in her hands. She gasped and began to stroke me with her large soapy fingers. "Oh...you're hard..." Pulling me tightly against her she rinsed us off before calling out. "Ria!"

I heard pounding footsteps as she came into the bathroom, "what's wrong? Did Alex slip?"

Tammy grinned at her, "no, Alex got excited, so I wanted to know if you'd like to join us." To my delight Ria pulled off her apron and stepped into the bathtub with us. The combined feelings of lust as well as the sensation of their soft breasts and thighs rubbing me made me painfully stiff. Tammy lay back into the tub and Ria laid me down upon her. Just as the sensation of her soft breasts and belly sent waves of pleasure into me Ria laid down on top of me and covered my body in her soft breasts. Just as I moaned in pleasure she pressed her lips to mine, effectively silencing me. Each undulation and caress from their soft warm bodies caused my cock to throb against Ria's belly, bringing pleasure rushing through my veins.

As Ria raised herself off of me, Tammy held me tightly to her soft belly. Moving lower, Ria moved between our legs and covered my lower body with her soft breasts. Leaning over slightly she began to plant soft loving kisses on my stomach and chest as she began to squeeze her soft breasts against my throbbing dick. I began thrashing helplessly from the pleasure blasting into me. Tammy had to cover my mouth with her hand as I was screaming into the air, "Sshhh...(Gasp)...sshhh...it'll...it'll be over soon...Sweetheart." No. The pleasure was endless. The last thing I remember seeing was Tammy's beautiful face as Ria held my hips and thrust my cock into her as if I were a dildo. She had her soft tits pressed around me, enveloping me in their softness.

I must have blacked out because when I came to, Tammy had me wrapped tightly within a warm towel and laying comfortably in her lap. Her thick nipple was filling my mouth with her warm milk. I was more relaxed and comfortable than I've ever been in my life. I realize now I've made that statement a number of times, the apparent joys of these beautiful women is something I can't easily compare to my old world. There, I might have struggled to get my engineering degree for years and because of the economy, finding a job might have been close to impossible. Here, I'm cared for by a loving family of unimaginably beautiful and devoted women. Each more than willing to accept what pleasure I'm able to offer. Now I know why those men on the tv were grinning stupidly, they're in heaven.

"Alright, Alex, let's get you dressed, we can't keep Ria distracted." She giggled and tenderly kissed my brow. Lifting me up, she held me against her soft breasts and carried me into the bedroom. Only when she laid me down on the bed did she pull her nipple out of my mouth. I tried to escape from the large towel but I realized she wrapped me tightly within it. She pulled what looked like a rather mundane set of clothes out of their dresser. A pair of loose pants and what looked like a tank top. "You're too big for the shoes and most of our other clothes, we have a little bit from visitors we've had but that's it. Maybe today I can pick up some clothes for you." She unwrapped the towel and dressed me in the clothes they had. I had to stifle a laugh at the way I looked. The tank top was tight on my body and the pants made me look like I was waiting for a flood.

"Can't I just wear the clothes I had on when you found me?"

She shook her head before lightly frowning, I sensed a small feeling of anger from her, similar to before, "no, Sweety, Ria has to wash them today, but you can wear your shoes since they'll fit you." She disappeared in the closet and came out with them in her hands.

She moved to put them on but I moved my feet away, "that's OK, I can do it, you need to get ready too right?"

Her eyes gave me an unmistakable look, bordering on stern and impatient. "Stop questioning me Sweety," she gently tapped my nose with her finger, "you should know better." When she slipped on my socks I couldn't find the will to argue or move away. Only after she tied my shoes did she start to get ready herself. The clothes she held were much like the ones worn by other women on the street that I saw the other day. I noticed she pulled out a strange looking brassier from the closet. "Do you need to use the bathroom before we go, Sweety?"

"Sure." I hopped off the bed, which made her gasp and reach for me.

"Oh, Sweety, please be careful." She caressed my body as she did a once over. I realized why she was upset because all the males of this world were feeble, I guess it makes sense why they carry them almost everywhere. She let me go to use the bathroom while continuously looking at me worriedly. When I finished I came out to find her on her knees. She had the strange bra in her hand and her arms open. I could feel a sense of longing in her, a desire, as if she always dreamt of doing this thing. I walked forward and let her turn me around before pulling me tightly within her cleavage. Her huge tits surrounded me in their warmth as she slipped on the tight brassier. It secured me comfortably to her lovely warm body without fear of slipping out. My head was peaking out above her cleavage, allowing her just enough room to turn or lower her head to see. Since I was facing away from her and secured tightly within her tits I could move my legs while allowing her shirt to flow freely, providing me with circulation so I didn't get too hot. She shouldered a large purse before leaving the room.

When she walked I loved the feeling of her soft tits wobbling and rubbing against me, but I never moved too much to fall out. Though it was erotic how I was trapped within the confines of her tits, her emotion of motherly devotion and love overwhelmed it, causing me to experience greater comfort and love within her embrace. "Are you on your way out?" Ria asked.

Tammy turned us to see Ria holding a large basket of laundry, "yes."

"Let me give you some money than." She set down the basket and walked to her purse. She pulled out a few light blue bills, what I imagined was cash and brought it to Tammy. When they hugged I became smooshed between their soft tits. Ria chuckled and caressed my cheek before kissing me gently on my forehead.

"You be good for Tammy, ok Alex?"

"I will."

She smiled, I don't think I'll ever get used to the feeling of reciprocated emotions.

On our way out of the apartment building Tammy would occasionally run her hand over my hair, or sigh in happiness. "Can I ask you something, Tammy?"

I sensed a twinge of sadness from her when I used her by her first name. "Sure, Sweetheart."

"Do you have a Mother?"

She chuckled and lightly pinched my cheek, "yes, of course, Sweetheart. My mother is Imana, the lifegiver. All gifts of nature's wealth come from her." She squeezed her tits together which made the soft flesh bulge against my face and legs, "even you."

"So...do men...have Mothers?"

"Why, of course they do, Sweetheart, are you not worried that yours can't find you?" 

She had stopped walking and stepped into the shadow of a storefront. Her hand was caressing my head and I knew she was gazing down at me, my own feelings of sadness and apprehension was affecting her. What can I say? Tell her that my real mother is either dead, worried sick on Earth, or she too got teleported to some strange new world? Should I lie to her? Tell her I don't know my Mother? Or that she treated me like shit? "I...I don't remember much..."

"Oh...you must have gotten amnesia somehow."

"Perhaps."

She hummed in thought as she continued walking. I realized the best way to learn about this society would be a library, if it even exists in this world. These blind questions were only helping me a little bit. "Umm, can we go to the library later?"

I sensed happiness flow from her again, it was comforting and filled me with relief, "sure, Sweety."

We eventually made it to the police station. A different woman was at the front desk but she was still just as impressive as all the other women, in fact she was positively huge. I saw she had quite a few awards on her chest and what looked like a high ranking badge. As we approached I got the feeling of wisdom and seniority from her. Is this what an aged female looks like?

"Umm, pardon me, ma'am," the officer turned to us with a smile, "I came in here yesterday with this boy, I just wanted to check in with you to see if you have any news on who his family is."

The officer's eyes lit up, "oh, you must be Miss Rell," she shook her head, causing her dirty blonde curls to wave about, "we haven't had any leads. Without identification, we need to rely on his Mother or the Matron of his household to report him missing, so far we haven't heard a peep. The name he gave you isn't coming up on any of our registries either."

A mild sense of relief trickled into me from Tammy, "OK, thank you officer."

"It's very strange that nobody is looking for you, Sweetheart." She let her hand rest gently on my head as we walked. It kept me steady in her slightly wobbling cleavage. "You're so smart and energetic, I can't imagine how anyone could lose you."

We stopped at a tall white building and she turned towards a large sign. It was the post office. "This is where I work, I'll show you my truck." She walked towards the parking lot and up to a large mail truck. It was like the mail trucks from my old world, but was much bigger for the massive women. It had obviously seen some use, but did seem well cared for.

"Does it run alright?" I asked.

"Yes, it runs perfectly, Betty actually works at the shop we are contracted to so she takes extra special care of me."

I laughed, "that's convenient."

"It sure is, Sweetheart." She pat me gently on the head as we left the parking lot. This time she took me down into an underground tunnel, I realized it was the a subway. The city wasn't nearly as packed as it might have been in my old world. But I also noticed there were a lot more people on the subway than on the streets. One thing I haven't seen is homeless people, well, I imagine now the only homeless I might see would be the women.

"Are there no homeless people?"

"Homeless?"

"Umm, people out of work."

"Oh! I see, well," she paid the small toll before getting on the subway. There was a number of people in the car with us. All but a few women had a man with them, and they were crammed into their soft cleavage like I was. "Those that can't find paying jobs work for the state and live in dormitories. When a woman retires, someone from the dormitories with her skill set takes her position in the workplace and in the household. Most young ones start that way after schooling."

"Do men work?"

She laughed and pat my head gently, "of course not silly, men belong with their Mothers and matrons during the day. When the workday is over they spend time with the rest of the household."

"So Mothers don't work?"

"They do, their income is paid by the Matricenter. Each child the family sires earns them a bonus, it's doubled if men are born."

"I've never seen Mothers with children, young women I mean."

"That's because the young ones are brought to the Matricenters for care and education. When boys are born, they are given to households that don't have them." She sighed, "but lately they've been commonly given to the wealthy."

"That's not very fair."

She pat my head, "no, Sweetheart, it isn't."

I heard the intercom for the train, [We are now arriving at station 27. Please remember your belongings before departing]

"That's us, Sweety." She shouldered her purse before getting up and heading to the exit. As other women boarded the train I felt happiness from Tammy's mind when she received jealous stares.

"So, Trudy's never been with a man before?"

When we walked out of the station and into the sunlight, Tammy shielded my eyes from the sun's glare. "That's right, Alex, Trudy is the only one of us that hasn't been with a man." She giggled and tussled my hair, "she hopes you're going to become ours, so when she matures she won't have to wait."

"Matures?"

"Yes, when a girl reaches their 20th year, they gain the form of a life-giving female. Only those that can bring life to us can be with a man. It's a crime for a male to be with one like Trudy."

After a bit more walking we arrived at a building with large lettering above the entrance. Medcenter. As soon as we passed the door I could smell a strangely sterile, yet fruity smell. It was oddly welcoming. The large woman at the front desk waved to us. "Hello, are you here for a scheduled check up, little guy?" She giggled and waved her fingers at me.

"Actually," Tammy spoke for me, "he doesn't have any records or identification, I was told to take him here for an immu check and examination."

The lady at the desk smiled at me, "alright, I'll put you on our waiting list, we aren't busy today since it's Venusday, so you shouldn't have to wait long." Tammy extended her hand so the woman could scan her. I recognized the same bulky device the cop used. "OK, Miss Rell, we'll call you when the doctor is free."

"Thank you." The woman at the front desk grinned at me and waved as we walked off towards the waiting area. It was relatively empty considering how it was a medical office in the city. There were only two others there with us. A massive woman and I guess her man. He was buried inside of her clothes and seemed to be suckling from her breast. I could see the indentations of his arms in her clothes as he hugged her soft immense tit. She seemed to be almost a foot and a half taller than Tammy and her massive breasts nearly rested on her lap. Even with the large furniture for their huge bottoms she ended up taking almost two of the chairs.

"Is she a Mother?" I asked in a whisper.

Tammy chuckled and whispered down to me, "yes, she's so beautiful isn't she?" She sighed in both jealousy and admiration as she looked upon the large woman. I heard her whispering voice again, "if I were your Mother, I would be blessed like her, its an honor to be a Mother."

"Didn't you say it was the matron's job to take care of the men?"

"Most of the time, yes. Normally the Mother allows the matron to care for men after the work day and on holidays. It's her reward for caring for the household. If the man hasn't chosen a Mother, than the Matron tends to his needs."

"Can anyone in the house become a Mother?"

Tammy hummed in thought, "yes, well, all except Trudy. She's too young." She giggled and squeezed her soft breasts together, causing her flesh to bulge up against my face, "it depends on who you connect with."

I sighed at the feel of her warm flesh surrounding me. If I were going to be stuck on this world, Tammy would be my obvious choice as a Mother figure. She's been steadily growing more patient with my questions and seems to trust me more than the others. "I'd like it if you were my Mother."

She sighed and squeezed me tightly against her. I could feel her steady heartbeat through her skin and the humming sensation of her breaths as her chest pushed against me in rhythmic comforting patterns. "I appreciate the way you feel about me, Alex, but it isn't that simple."

"I don't understand, I feel connected with everyone in the household, but I feel closer to you, that isn't enough?"

I felt her arms wrap around her body as if she was crossing her arms, but it resulted in me being utterly surrounded by her warm comfort. "No, Sweetheart." Her hand raised and lightly caressed my head, "I'll ask the Mother across from us to explain it." She looked up and coughed in her hand to get the woman's attention. "Excuse me miss, I'm sorry for bothering you, but...could you tell me what it was like for you when your son accepted you as his Mother?"

The woman looked up from her magazine and smiled at us. She was beautiful. Like a fertility goddess. "Sure," she sighed as her hand gently rubbed her son's back. I could see his head shifting within her dress as he suckled from her, "it was like Imana herself blessed me. My son became my life, and I became his." I could hear him moaning as he drank from her. "Our household went without a mother for months while he stayed with us, than, one day, our matron told me he was calling out for me in his sleep." Her head leaned back and her eyes closed, "I can remember it like it was yesterday, he called me Mother and reached out for me." She looked down and gently pat his head, "we've been connected ever since, no matter what he needs or wants I can feel him as if he was a part of me. I've never been happier."

Tammy sighed, "Little Alex here just became a part of our household, he hasn't chosen a Mother yet."

The woman nodded knowingly, "I've heard of boys going years without connecting. My son got transferred six times before he connected with me."

"Transferred?" I asked.

"Yes," Tammy said, "after one year, if you don't connect with one of us, than you are put up for adoption to another household, if you don't connect with one of them, than you get transferred again."

(I'm not native to this world, will I ever 'connect' with one of them?)

"Is Alex your first boy?" The woman asked.

Tammy shook her head, "no, but it's been a while. Because of our income level, we're usually overlooked during the adoption phase, Alex here was actually lost and couldn't find his family. We couldn't find any ID on him so if he isn't claimed than we get rights to adopt him, which we are going to do of course."

The woman nodded, "it's a shame, men who might find their Mothers in households like yours never get the chance because of the wealthy. Sometimes I wish we were alive during the Malo period."

"Don't say that. Because of the convergence, we've had more male births than..."

"What's the convergence?" I asked.

I felt a pinch of anger in my mind as Tammy tapped me lightly on the head, "don't interrupt me, Sweety." I tried to complain, or move, but any feeling of noncompliance was squished at the memory of her uncomfortable light tap and the sense of her brief anger. It felt like walking on hot sand.

Tammy continued, "so, I think we'll eventually be better off in the long run. If there are more men, than more families will have them."

The woman rolled her eyes, "some of the rich houses already have two men, what's to stop them from having more?"

"The two limit law says that..."

"Pshaw, there used to be a one limit law eighty-two years ago, they abolished that for the two limit law, what's to stop them from changing it to three? I'm sure they'll use some lame example of privilege to get it ratified. I know you heard about Talleen, Hally, and Gayle?"

"Those Mothers got transferred to different houses because of too many young women in their households."

The woman grinned and wagged her finger, "don't you think its peculiar how they suddenly get new young transfers after their men claimed a Mother? And that each house the new Mothers transferred to were wealthy enough to qualify for the two son limit?"

Tammy shrugged, "that's because the household members were of retiring age, its just coincidence."

"That may be, but we aren't out of life giving age until 143, the retirement age starts at 130. They could have easily contributed to the Livelihood, but I guess the wealthy are more fertile."

(143? 130? Holy shit, how long do these women live? I guess its an evolutionary advantage, if they live longer they can have more children.)

"Not everything you read on those pamphlets are true." I could sense defiance in Tammy's voice and emotions.

The woman was about to respond when the lady from the front counter entered the waiting area, she looked at the lady across from us and smiled, "Missus Lea, we're ready to see little Jace now, if you'll follow me please."

Before the woman left the room she turned to us, "if you hope to keep your boy I'd suggest you file for easement." At that she walked out without another word.

I heard Tammy chuckling as her body shook, causing me to shimmy about from within her cleavage. "What's easement?"

"It's a trick. Easement is a request for added financial assistance and support. It's meant to help households care for themselves and their men in order to allow more time for livegiving. It's normally meant to help us to hold claim to our men and prevent mothers from being transferred. In reality it's a red flag to the system that your household is either unbalanced, low wage, or unprepared, so they transfer anyways."

"Why would she suggest that?"

"She's probably trying to scare me into filing so that either her household, or one she's associated with could try and gain you in a transfer. Her last name, Lea, told me right away that she's wealthy. I've delivered mail to her residence before, she lives in a suite in one of the more expensive condo buildings in the city."

"That's a pretty dirty move."

"Mhmm," Tammy sighed as she wrapped her arms around me again. "Oh, and I'm sorry for that little tap, but you've gotta let the ladies finish speaking alright? It's rude to interrupt." When I didn't answer she pat me on the head, "OK, Sweety?"

"Y...(god damnit) Yes, yes ma'am." The uncomfortable feelings of disobeying her were worse than the demeaning treatment she gave me. Even so, the pleasant sensation of succumbing to her discipline and desires couldn't be ignored and had me squirming in happiness within the cleavage of her tits.

I looked around for a clock to see what time it was. I figured it was getting close to noon. As I wondered what we would do for lunch her hands shifted and pulled on her tight brassier. When I began to slip out of her cleavage she shoved me in front of her breast so that her taut nipple rubbed across my face and smeared my cheek with her milk before pushing passed my lips. Her milk was incredibly warm and soothing. My frustration at the way she treated me before vanished at the love and nutrients flowing into me from her huge breast. Once I wrapped my arms around its immensity and became comfortable she released her bra, keeping me trapped firmly against her soft flesh.

While I drank and drank of her hot delicious milk I heard muffled voices through her clothes and footsteps of people walking back and forth. Being smothered by her soft bra and pliant flesh made me ignorant of everything in the room. All I needed was her lovely milk filling my belly and easing my hunger. Eventually I heard a mumbled voice and felt Tammy shift around me. I could feel myself rising and lightly shaking as she walked. Before I knew it she was pulling her bra away from her and shoving me back into her cleavage. Her hands worked their way around me and pulled me out of her shirt. The sudden feeling of cool air made me shiver. "Oh, sorry, Sweety." She pulled me against her.

"Alright, Miss Rell, I'll take him."

She handed me to a nice looking woman with short blonde curls of hair. I could tell she was older than most by the size of her body and the aura of wisdom emanating from her. "Wow, he's a big one isn't he. Probably the largest I've seen." She set me on a stainless steel table. I expected it to be cold, but instead found it warm, as if it was heated. "Alright, lets take a look at you."

She started to remove my clothes but I squirmed away. I was about to do it myself when Tammy's voice from behind me made me freeze, "shhh shhh, it's alright, Sweetheart, just relax."

I moaned as the doctor kept me from falling and laid me down on the table. She pulled my clothes off while looking at my body. "Wow, you're very well developed, and what's this?" Her hands grazed across my chest and my armpits. "The amount of body hair suggests elevated hormone levels far beyond normal, Miss Rell, have you been giving him supplements? You know giving him hormone treatments is illegal."

"No, we've only had him since yesterday, you can check the police records on our household." Tammy extended her hand.

The doctor looked at her dubiously, "just a moment." The doctor reached into a large drawer and pulled out the black scanning device. She used it on Tammy and spent a moment looking at it. "Ah, you're the one caring for the lost boy, I should have recognized your name on our registry, I apologize." She looked back to us, "well, either way I need to test him for the supplements, if we find he's been treated with Melastromine or Yestrozine, we'll have to report our findings to the police. Because it takes more than a month for the treatments to show anything like this, his last household will likely be imprisoned and his care will be relegated to your household after his hormone levels stabilize. I need to get the testing equipment, I'll be back in a moment. Please keep him sedated."

"Yes doctor."

Once she left I felt Tammy's hand on my chest, keeping me frozen to the warm table. "It'll be alright, Sweety, after this we'll visit the library like you wanted."

Soon the doctor returned with a tray of tubes and jars of clear liquid. She set it near me, pulled out a cotton swab from a small box and pressed it to my lips. "Open up, Sweety." I heard Tammy say. I opened my mouth. The doctor swished the swab around before pulling it out and putting into one of the small test tubes.

Though I wasn't an idiot when it came to chemistry, it was difficult to follow what she was doing without knowing the chemicals she was using. Though I saw labels, it seemed the nomenclature was off. After a minute or so of working the doctor gained a stumped look. She picked up another swab and I opened my mouth to allow her to get another sample. She went through the same process as before. "Hmm...well, he does have a higher hormone level than normal, higher than any I've seen to be honest, but everything else seems perfectly stable. There's no evidence of supplements either. Of course, we can't rule out the possibility of a new drug out there so I'll seek another opinion from the community. For now, I'd keep him on a milk only diet, no treats or solid food for a while. If you notice any more changes bring him here, I'll be sure to make myself more available to you. If he was given a new undetectable supplement than it should work its way out of his system."

"We haven't given him solid food yet, just a little coffee in the morning, we're not sure what his last family fed him, we didn't want his tummy to get upset."

The doctor nodded, "that's great, hmm, has his bathroom breaks come regularly? Nothing strange?"

Tammy shook her head, "no, ma'am, like you said, other than how large he is, he seems perfectly fine, very active and curious. He seems to have trouble with authority though." When I looked up at her, I saw she was giving me a look of slight sternness and concern.

"Hmm. Well, let's check his immu status." She pulled out another swab which I didn't hesitate in letting her swish about my mouth. She put it into a jar and closed the lid. "It'll be a few days until we get results, until than, absolutely no contact with other boys." She rubbed her chin and looked at Tammy curiously, "do you know if he's had the Heat?"

I felt sadness from Tammy, "ooh, we were hoping to visit the library today."

"Absolutely not." She said sternly.

Tammy ran her fingers through my hair. I could feel a small bit of worry from her. "We're not sure about the Heat, he doesn't seem to remember much, do you think it could be a problem?"

The doctor shrugged and placed her large hand on my shoulder. I could feel her touching the sensitive parts of my neck. "If he's had it before than it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Supplements have been known to weaken boy's immune system, so if he gets it he could get very ill." She set everything aside and did an inspection of my body. She checked my teeth as well as my privates. It felt very invasive but Tammy's voice kept me still. "Well, besides what we've talked about everything appears to be fine, his teeth are still very healthy, how old is he?"

Tammy shrugged, "we think maybe forty or fifty, without ID we can't say for sure. He doesn't seem to remember much from his last household. I thought he had a Mother due to his nervousness around my family, but now it's hard to say. We're a little worried."

(Forty or fifty? Is she serious?)

"Hmm, well, his teeth suggest roughly the same age, he's received dental work that's pretty top notch. Whatever household this one belonged to obviously put a lot of care and effort into him, its strange that they'd lose him. If they did give him supplements it might explain his mental issues."

"Yes, but, if they did give him supplements maybe its for the best that they'd lose him."

"True. Well, little guy," she helped me into a sitting position before tussling my hair, "you be good, alright."

I tried to resist the urge to answer but it was hopeless, "yes, ma'am."

"Come back next Venusday, or Sonsday for a check up, we'll call you when the results come in with his immu status, until than, try to keep him at home unless there's somewhere important he needs to be. Oh, and before I forget." She pulled open a filing cabinet and pulled a card out. "This is a good psychiatrist I know. Since your boy was lost and apparently suffering from amnesia it would be good to get a professional opinion. I'll make sure the Matricenter provides easement for this visit. Becca, the psychologist, should do the same if you seek her help." Tammy took the card and looked at it curiously before putting it into her purse. 

"Sure thing doctor, thank you." Tammy lifted me off of the table by my armpits and put my clothes back on. Once she grasped my hand I found the fuzziness of her voice's influence leaving my body allowing me to walk. They shook hands briefly before Tammy walked me out of the building. "Well, Alex Sweety, I'm sorry we couldn't go to the library today like you wanted. Let's just go to the store so I can pick you up some clothes and things you might need."

When we walked back to the subway she lifted me up and held me tightly to her body while we rode. "Ria will be glad we can get back sooner, I'm sure she'd like to spend more time with you."

"Does she always stay at home?"

"No, usually she's the one that takes you to your appointments or shops for you, but households always know months in advance if they are getting a man, so she's got a lot to do."

"I wish I could help in some way."

She giggled and lightly pinched my belly, "I've got a perfect job for 'you' sweetheart."

"Really?"

"Hm hm hm," her giggling made her tits shake, she gently booped my nose with her finger "be a good little boy, do everything Ria asks you to do, and no more jumping around or second guessing us."

"Jumping around? I'm not as weak..."

She tapped me on the head again, the feeling was incredibly uncomfortable. It wasn't painful, just immensely irritating, "if you keep talking back to me I won't answer any more of your questions, are we clear young man?"

(No, we are not fucking clear!) I tried as hard as I could to resist her but I felt myself breaking under the onslaught of her stern emotions. It was like trying to stop a brick wall from slowly falling on top of me. I could sense the anger from her and it made my heart ache that I was disobeying her. I must have resisted her long enough because she tapped me on the head again. "Are we clear?"

"Ahh...yes...yes...we're clear."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes ma'am, we're clear, crystal clear, please...please..." The feelings of her being upset and angry were unimaginably uncomfortable, as if I were laying face down and naked on wet ice. The moment I caved in a wealth of pleasing sensations washed over me like warm water. The feeling was so intense I would have collapsed if she wasn't holding me within her lap. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." As soon as her arms surrounded me and pulled me tightly to her soft bosom I began to weep, it was a cry of relief and happiness. Her emotions felt so warm and comforting, it was like a mother caressing their child and healing them while they were sick. I couldn't handle the feelings and simply wept.  

"I'm sorry, Sweety, but you need to learn to behave, I don't know what your last family taught you, but in our family you're not to talk back or question us, we know what's best for you, understand?"

Her hand rest gently on my head, as if threatening to give me another tap. "Yes, yes, ma'am, I understand completely."

She sighed and gently wiped the tears from my cheeks. Her happiness washed away the anger and frustration I felt. (I'm not a child, I'm not a child, If I just behave she'll treat me better. That's it. All I need to do is just do what her and her family asks, she feels so damn good when she's happy, if I don't make her angry again I'll be alright.) "Good. I've been telling everyone how well behaved you are, so don't disappoint me."

Her steady breathing and the feel of her arms surrounding me was heaven. (As long as I behave, I'll be alright. It feels too good to question it.) "I won't, I'll be good." Every time I conceded to her will a flood of pleasing emotions trickled into my mind. (I will be good, I will.)

I heard the train's automated call system blurt out the stop but I wasn't paying attention to what it said, I was too busy enjoying the feel of Tammy's body. I'd stopped crying and simply hugged myself to her soft breasts as hard as I could. "This is our stop, Sweety, let go of momma." She pressed her hand to her lips and chuckled. "Oops." She lifted me by my armpits and set me on my feet. I held out my hand to her and she grasped it. No matter what, I didn't want her to let me go.

We must have walked for almost 20 minutes but I didn't ask her any questions. She must have noticed because she looked down at me with a curious look. "You can ask me questions, Sweetheart, I know you're curious."

"I don't want to upset you again."

She gave my hand a firm squeeze, "it's OK, go ahead."

"Does everyone normally work today?"

She smiled as her eyes went back to the walkway, "not really, I don't work because most state workers have this day off, it's supposed to be a day of rest. But because we are a low income household, the others have to work."

"Do the others ever have time off?"

"Well, it depends, Sweety, if there's no work than they're sent home, there's no point in keeping them if they're not making any money. It becomes difficult for us when the economy is on a down swing. Me, Ria and Betty are the only one's with stable jobs. Betty usually has all weekend off but she's been taking over-time to help out."

I found myself trying to keep in contact with her wide hips as we walked. "You said Ria gets paid right?"

"Mhmm, all matrons get paid depending on the number within the household, the size of the home, and the average pay of the family. I'm not sure how much she gets paid because she's the one that manages our finances."

"It seems she has a lot of responsibilities."

She hummed and pulled me close, I could tell she appreciated my line of thought, "yes, Sweety, that's why she has so many rights to you, other than the Mother of course."

"Umm...what if none of you become my Mother?"

I felt a twinge of sadness from her as she smiled down at me weakly, "well, we'll just keep going on as we have, I've been in this household almost all my life and I've never had my own little boy. We've got friends who visit us sometimes though."

"That's just awful."

"There isn't much we could do about it though. Twenty two years ago, before I arrived, a man died in our household's care. It wasn't our fault, he had a weak heart since birth. He went his entire life without a Mother, nobody connected with him because of his genetic defect. Still, that didn't stop the Matricenter from blackmarking our household. We've finally been put on the registrar 2 years ago."

"I'm sorry it's been so tough for you."

She smiled and pulled me tightly against her hips. We were just about to enter a large department store when she grasped my other hand and lifted me up against her body. She had me held firmly to her soft breasts and I found myself hugging her for comfort. She was so nice and warm. (I think I'm falling in love with her. As long as I can keep her happy I'll be happy too.) She held me the entire time we walked through the store.

Not much seemed different to me from the stores I knew, though here It seemed almost everything had a feminine or maternal touch. All the men's products were sold in it's own little section. There were hardly any formal kinds of clothes. Everything looked like pajamas, slippers, and sweaters. It was strange not seeing shelves of wallets or watches. There was only a small rack for hats but they were all of a strange designs. Like flimsy straw hats but made of wool or cotton. All the underwear seemed to be a loose fitting type of boxers. I had honestly expected things to be very child-like but instead everything was very simple and functional. She set me down and gave me her look, I had already decided I wasn't going anywhere. I had no idea what was considered fashionable for men, so when she pulled out different articles from the racks I didn't know what to say.

"Hmm," she pulled out a dark blue pair of pants and long sleeve shirt, "this one looks good." She threw it on her arm and pulled a few other sets together before going to the shoes. Almost all of them were slip-ons. The ones that were tied seemed for more formal occasions. "Let's see what size shoes you wear, Sweety, have a seat."

After I sat down on the small bench she untied my shoes and looked at the size on them. "Ten? These shoes seem awful big for a men's ten. Hmm."

She began to slip on different shoes, all of them were simple slippers. She put on a pair of white slip-ons with a velcro strap and I found them quite comfortable. I tried to see the size, but of course the numbers didn't match the ones I knew. "These feel good." I said.

"We'll see..." She squeezed my foot a little bit to test how lose it was before gently pinching the front of it to see how much room I had. It tickled my feet and when I giggled and tried to squirm away she laughed and held firmly to my foot while she squeezed it with her fingers. Eventually her fingers migrated to my belly causing my squeals of laughter to fill the store.

"Ahh...hahaha, please...please..." She stopped tickling and pulled me against her tightly. Her loving emotions radiated through me and filled me with happiness. I could smell the conditioner in her hair and the scent of her skin. Her huge breasts filled the space between us and I could feel her warmth through my clothes. When I looked down I could see her fat nipples creating tents in her shirt and dark spots appearing in the cloth. My mouth watered at the sight.

"Oh, Sweetheart, let's try these clothes on you, OK? Than we'll see about feeding you."

"Yes ma'am." I realized that every time I called her ma'am rather than Tammy I didn't feel her little sliver of anger or sadness, it made her happy this way, and I liked it.

Holding firmly to my hand she took me to the dressing rooms. I didn't fight it as she pulled my clothes off and put on the new ones. She put on a pants/shirt combination that had light blue stripes on white. I honestly didn't care for it. "I don't really like this one."

She gave me her stink eye as she tested it's fit, "well, you better learn to like it, Alex, it's not easy to shop for you on our budget since you're so big."

"Ok," her eyes narrowed, "I mean, yes ma'am."

"Good." She took those off and tried a few more on me before gathering the ones that fit. She held out her hand to me and I took it without hesitation.

As we walked towards the register I found I needed to use the bathroom. I guess she could sense my unease because she turned towards a restroom. I noticed there were no women or men's rooms, just one. When we got inside I was dismayed to find there were no urinals and the stalls had no doors. She pulled me into one and before I could react she pulled her own pants down and went with me standing there. I turned away until she was done. I was relieved to find that she gave me the freedom to pull my own pants down to go. Because the toilet sat so high, I had no choice but to sit on it. She also turned away, but made sure not to leave my sight. Once I was done she turned to me and smiled, "all better, Sweety?"

"Yes ma'am, thank you."

She smiled and walked to the sinks. It was a little tough for me as I couldn't reach the faucets so she turned them on for me. After we were both done she pushed me to what looked like a high sitting bench. Putting her hands around my chest she lifted me up and set me down. She began pulling off her shirt and bra. I could see the sweet milk leaking from her large stiff nipples and my desire for her cycled back to her, causing her production to increase. Reaching out to me she pulled me against her tightly. She cradled my head in her hand and guided me to her leaking nipple so I took it eagerly and began to drink. I could feel her slip the large elastic bra around us and when she released it I became comfortably crushed against her soft breast. Even with my arms at my sides I was completely immobilized and secured against her warm flesh. All I had to do was drink. Once she put her shirt on I could feel her walking out of the bathroom. Eventually I got used to the jiggling rhythm and just relaxed. I could hear the muffled speech around me from when she bought the clothes. I could even sense an emotion of reluctance from her as she walked out of the store, as if she was upset that she spent as much money as she did.

As we walked I could hear her humming, the vibrations traveled through her soft breasts and relaxed me further. Every once and a while she would gently rub my shoulders, back and head as I drank her warm milk. It was incredibly delicious and comforting. The motherly emotions flowing from her was incredibly pleasing to me. She must have realized my cock had grown incredibly stiff for as we walked she had her free hand on my ass and was pushing me against her soft belly. Eventually her warm milk and rhythmic walking made me drowsy and I reluctantly found myself falling asleep.

I awoke to the feeling of a pleasingly full belly and the sensation of being surrounded by soft warm flesh. My cock was embedded into Ria's tight, hot embrace and Tammy was behind me, making sure I was pressed firmly against her. Tammy's own soft breasts were pressed firmly against my head and I could feel her warm milk leaking onto me. The pleasure of their love and adoration washed away all of the bad feelings I had of the days events. They must have realized I woke up because Tammy's hands wrapped around my hips and began to thrust them against Ria. Each thrust caused a surge of milk from Ria's breast to flood my mouth. Their emotions of love and feelings of lust began to fill my head with pleasure until I began to have the mental orgasms from before, one after another. I was so delirious with pleasure I was completely helpless, a slave to their feelings.

As the mental pleasure, the mindgasms, started to become too much the two of them pulled themselves together tightly, trapping me within their warm flesh. Ria's thick creamy milk blasted in jets down my throat as the both of them began to hum and rub their bodies against me. My screams of pleasure were muffled by the soft flesh surrounding my face as my cock finally shot my seed in countless bursts. I lost track of how many spurts I came into Ria's embrace. Whether it was five or twelve I couldn't say. My mind was awash in bliss and my thoughts were an addled mess.

When Tammy moved away from me I felt a sudden rush of cool air and instinctively pressed myself as close as I could to Ria's warm body. She wrapped her arms around me and sighed as she turned us over. Sensing I was full she pulled her nipple out of my mouth and pulled my body closer to her head so that I lay embraced within her cleavage. Though I wasn't sleepy, it was incredibly relaxing. As I lay there I realized I missed Tammy. (Where did she go? She didn't leave did she?) Ria must have sensed my emotions for she gently caressed my head, "she's just putting your things away in the bathroom and washing your new clothes, don't worry, little one."

After a while I felt Ria shake me, "let me up, I've got to prepare dinner." When I pushed myself up with my hands they sunk into her soft flesh. She giggled and picked me up by my chest. She got off the bed easily and went to their dresser to pull on what looked like a cotton bathrobe. I knew I could easily jump off the bed, but after getting the scolding from Tammy earlier, I hesitated. "I'll help you, Alex." She came around and lifted me by my armpits to set me on my feet.

When she lowered her hand to grasp mine she was pleased to find mine already searching for hers. She led me into the living room where Tammy was sitting on the couch watching television as she folded my new clothes. She helped me onto the couch before going into the kitchen. I saw Tammy was watching what looked like some kind of talk show. They were going on and on about how to treat your men and discipline them. It wasn't long until I was completely disinterested. "Oh, I wasn't really watching this, Sweety, is there something you want to watch?"

"Uhh, I never got to watch much TV."

She hummed in thought before picking up the remote and changing the channel. It was a DIY car repair show, of course all the mechanics were women. Tammy was chuckling, "Betty always gets a kick out of watching this show, she likes telling them when they're doing things wrong." She flipped the channel a couple more times before landing on a nature show. I didn't recognize some of the animals so it held my attention immediately. She must have noticed my curiosity because she went back to folding laundry.

I was watching the show for a while. It seemed the animals actually were quite similar to the ones I knew, but they were different in sometimes subtle and sometimes major ways. Apparently all species had strange male to female population disparities as well as different methods for mating. I was very curious how this came about, but the show wasn't detailed enough to touch on it.

After a while, the show ended and another one came on. It was a show about dog training so I was quickly bored out of my mind. Luckily I heard the front door open and was happy to see Betty enter the apartment. She seemed exhausted. When her eyes fell on me I immediately sensed a deep feeling of desire from her so I jumped off the couch and ran into her arms. "Oh, Alex, I'm so glad to see you." As we hugged tightly I heard her moan and I could swear I felt her tits firming up against my face. "Oooh, Alex, let me get cleaned up alright?"

She released me and walked into the living room. "Why don't you take him into the shower with you," I heard Ria say, "he could use a bath and Tammy got some new clothes for him."

I felt a wash of pleasing emotions from Betty, "sure, I'd love that."

Her hand grasped mine and she practically dragged me into the bathroom. I looked up at her as she undressed and was reminded of her pleasingly thick body. She was pretty heavy, but all of her weight was in just the right spots. I imagined her entire body covering me on the bed and it made my cock twitch. Deciding not to wait for her, I quickly undressed. When she picked me up I sighed at the feeling of her soft warm flesh.

As she washed herself I helped to clean what parts I could reach. Of course, I spent almost all my time on her thick delicious ass. It was so big I couldn't wrap my arms around it. Eventually she turned around and let herself down to her knees. Since she was already covered in soapy suds she wrapped me in her arms and pulled me firmly to her body. Her hands raced along my body and she sighed at the emotions of pleasure I fed her. As she held me tight and rubbed her body against mine I felt my mind building to a mental orgasm. I don't think I could ever properly explain the experience. It was as if all good and bad feelings experienced during the day were released an a blast of euphoria. Either my emotions were powerful, or she had an exceptionally bad day because when she experienced her mental orgasm with me she collapsed back against the tub and pulled me with her. Even with the massive tub, her large body still took up quite a bit of space.

When she caught her breath I helped her on her feet, or tried to anyways. She helped me out of the tub after she got out first. After we were both dry she was looking down at me. Her face flushed with color and I could sense her desire again. Her fat nipples rose to attention and began to leak her milk. "Oh dear..." She bit her lip and opened her arms to me. I nearly leapt in her arms as she squeezed me to her vast bosoms. My lips quickly found her leaking nipple and I drank eagerly of her warmth. "Mmmmm....its been so long." She held me tight against her breast and rocked me back and forth as she walked into the bedroom. With one hand holding me firmly against her breast she used the other to pull one of her loose dresses out of the closet. She sat me down on the bed while I was still slurping noisily from her nipple and threw her dress over both of us. I was covered by the soft material as she held me tightly and carried me into the living room.

I could hear Ria and Tammy talking about me as Betty sat down. "He's having a difficult time adjusting, I feel so bad because the family he had before us raised him so badly. He's doing a lot better now than he was this morning though."

"Did you take him to the doctor today?" Betty asked. The hum of her voice through her breast was soothing and coupled with the milk I was helplessly relaxed and compliant.

"Yes, they're worried he might have had supplements they can't trace. Other than his high hormone levels he seems healthy."

"It does seem strange how easily excitable he is," Betty said as she pat my head gently through her dress.

When Tammy spoke, I could tell it was partly directed towards me. "Well, if he keeps talking back and trying to second guess me than he'll have to deal with it. I won't relieve him if he misbehaves."

"He does?" Ria said worriedly, "I like that he's curious but he really needs to start listening to our feelings and doing what we tell him. I'm worried his old family will find him, but if they do, at least they'll see how well behaved he is and bump us up on the adoption lists." Though I was angry that they were talking about me like that while I was in the room, thoughts of disobeying any of them, especially Tammy, made me intensely uncomfortable. Betty must have sensed my discomfort and squeezed me firmly against her soft breast. Her warm emotions and milk wiped away my bad feelings, leaving me relaxed and sedated.

After a moment I could sense feelings of hope coming from Betty, "I hope he connects with one of us before his old family finds him. I don't like thinking that way, but it's been too long without a man. I was just a young girl when Timmy..." I felt sadness well up within her, "I'd be so happy if he became our little boy."

A soft body pressed against my back, pushing me further into Betty's warm breast, the pressure caused her milk to gush down my throat. I drank it all with eagerness. "I know, Betty," I heard Ria say, "I'd feel awful for Trudy if she didn't get to have bonding time with Alex, she works so hard and she really likes him."

Betty's hand began to gently caress my head as Ria released her hug. "Well," Tammy said, "the doctor said that because his family apparently gave him supplements they'd go to prison and he would go to us. But...she doesn't know for sure because nothing showed up on his exam. She also suggested a male psychologist if we have problems with his behavior."

"Is there nothing we can do to keep him from getting transferred? Even if one of us connects with him, I'm worried they'll both get transferred." I tried to feed Betty loving emotions. She responded by releasing a deep sigh and squeezing my face against her soft breast. I was soon reaching the plateau of fullness that left me feeling a little excited and inebriated. Betty's body was so lovely and soft, I found myself squirming against her for contact and thrusting my hips. "Mmmm...." Betty's moan reverberated through her supple skin and ramped of my lusts further. "Ooh, little Alex is getting excited, can I spend some time with him? I haven't had him inside me yet."

Supportive sensations trickled into me from Ria, but I could feel a small amount of innocent jealousy from Tammy. "That's fine," Ria said, "dinner won't be ready for a little while and I'm sure he'll be rejuvenated before bed time."

I felt Betty sigh as she squeezed me firmly to her breast and walked into the bedroom. She rest her body against the bed, allowing me to release her nipple and slowly fall out of her dress. When she saw my hardness twitching in the air her cheeks flushed with color and she tenderly circled its girth with her hand. "Mmm...I can feel it twitching in my hand, it's so hard and warm." Her hand left my prick and she gently lifted me and deposited me further on the bed. Watching her try to get her huge body on the bed was both erotic and strangely humorous. As soon as she got onto the bed she crawled on top of me on all fours. Her breasts were so large they rubbed along my body until with a deep sigh she laid her body on top of me, covering me completely in her soft, warm flesh. My head was peaking out of her cleavage just enough to breath.

The pleasing emotions and sensations of both our bodies rose at a breakneck speed, quickly bringing us into our first mental orgasm. As my body shook in pleasure, the sensations of her soft flesh pressing into me quickly pushed me back into the territory of mental bliss. She must have been feeling everything I felt for her head was laying on the bed and she was moaning in her lovely voice, the sound of her pleasure pushed me farther and farther into a mindless pleasured state. I soon reached a precipice, an edge of semi-conscious bliss and love. Though I felt her lower her hot clenching depths on my cock, my mind was away in it's own world of pleasure, euphoria and joy. My body was quickly racing to catch up.

Each weak thrust of my hips against her massive body sent her cries of pleasure pounding into my consciousness, bringing my mind and body closer to that edge. I dazedly remember her lifting her body and thrusting her spewing nipple into my mouth. She let the full weight of her body crush her soft breast to my face. I could distantly hear Tammy and Ria moaning from the next room as I reached my release. Everything my body and mind could bare to release exploded out of me and into those I loved. (Yes! I love you Tammy! I love you Ria! I love you all!) The pure emotion of love I now felt for them burst out of my mind like an exploding star as my cock continued to throb within Betty's lovely embrace. I fell off the edge within my mind. I had reached my limit of emotional and physical pleasure. As I fell into a deep abyss I realized it wasn't something that should worry me. I was losing my attachment to my old life, it was falling deep within my soul. The love and adoration for my family was taking its place. That's all I wanted. That's all I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment