Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A Cow Girl's Tail.


Lactation, body growth, straight/lesbian sex, transformation.
The title kind of speaks for itself.
Currently unfinished, another story that I'll update periodically.

 -----------

"Where did she go goddamnit! I didn't spend millions out of my own pocket and drain my investors bank accounts for her to just run away!" The portly gentleman with gray balding hair slammed his fist down on his desk, causing the researchers to jump back in fear. "How did this happen," he roared. One of the newest members of the research team moved forward, on her name tag was the name Laura Iris. She was just entering her thirties and had finished grad school in molecular bioengineering only a few years prior, picking up this job right away. She had short brown hair and glasses framed her cute roundish face. The old man glared at her with indignation and anger. "We were in the process of transporting the specimen to the newer holding cells for examination when power was lost within the facility. The weather cell over the county has produced tornadoes that took out the power grid. We were prepared to restore power with our generators in the case of an emergency, however due to lack of funding our infrastructure was..." He slammed his fist down on the table causing the short girl to jump backwards. "I don't give a damn about our power problems, somebody lost track of millions of dollars worth in research and I better see her back here before the end of the week, look through surveillance tapes, see if anyone had been traveling on the interstate." "Sir," the girl interrupted, "with the power outage all security systems were offline, we have teams searching the farmlands but if she was picked up she'll be long gone." The man's face was red in anger. "I don't care what you do just find the damn thing! If I have to call our investors and tell them that years of research just walked out of the facility and hitched a ride to nowhere they will have my hide!" The girls face now carried a hint of anger, "it's not a 'thing' sir, it feels just like you or I," the old man stood up quickly and raked is arm violently across his desk sending his phone and papers crashing to the floor, "get the fuck out of my office Laura, have your shit out of your desk immediately and get the hell off my property!" Storming out of his office she slammed his door as she walked to her desk to retrieve her things. "Asshole" she whispered to herself. Packing her things she opened her last drawer and found within a picture she had taken of the subject who she had come to call Fauna, she never liked the way they had treated her, sticking her with needles and the like, she was only in charge of ensuring the genetic changes were moving along so during her brief visits with the subject she ensured that she felt safe and loved, they both soon began looking forward to her visits. As she sighed she looked about the office area as she placed the picture in her bag, finished packing her things and left.

[Five hours earlier]

"Christ, this rain won't end will it?" I looked through the windows of my truck trying to find any sign of a landmark through the torrential downpour. It had been almost eleven years since I've been back to my hometown, I would have enjoyed the nighttime scenery had this storm not come out of nowhere and obscured everything. After veterinary school in California I had hoped to find a job as soon as possible but with the economy it was a nightmare, I went from job to job trying to hold out until I could find a good vet office but nothin came up and my patience was running dry. I started drinking heavily and ran into some trouble. Eventually I decided to return home, I figured the folks out here with cows and horses and the like could use the help and I was sure there might be an office out here looking for help. It was a guess as to what I might be returning to as well. I left for school after my mother passed away. They had left behind a small piece of land and a house. I used to love it there but my father started drinking again after the economy collapsed and with the farm going to shit, he just up and left us high and dry, the stress of raising me and my sister took its toll on her and then when my 'big' sister got into drugs and ran away with some asshole to the big city she just lost it completely. I had to postpone my school so I could take care of her. Some father he turned out to be... "Bastard" I whispered to nobody.

[POW] I felt my truck lurch to the side and I heard the tell tale flipping of flat rubber. "Sigh" this night continues to get better and better. Getting out I felt the pelting rain make me soaked almost instantly. Rolling my eyes I got my tools out from the box behind my seat and went to fix my flat. As I began jacking up the front of my truck I saw some lights heading my way from down the road. As it drove by slowly I noticed that it was an odd black van, it had nothing on it to identify, not even a license plate. As I turned to finish my work I heard the van backing up and stop nearby. Two men dressed in lab coats and rain jackets walked up with flashlights. Standing up I could tell that something was up, what reason would there be for folks like this to be driving around and poking flashlights into people's faces. "Is something wrong fellas?" I asked. I palmed the knife I kept on my belt reassuringly, angled away so they couldn't see it. "Have you seen anything strange tonight sir?" The one on the right asked. I don't have time for this crap, "no." They both looked at each other, than back to me. "You sure?" "Look," I said, "I haven't seen shit except this damn rain, if you can't tell I got a flat tire so I don't have time to play a million questions alright?" The one on the left, a taller guy with wet glasses whispered into the other ones ear, "lets just go, fuck this guy." They both walked back to their van and took off down the road. Yeah, I sighed, "fuck me."

Finishing up, I dropped my truck off the jack and began gathering my tools when I heard my driver side door open and close. Looking up I didn't see anything. Leaving my tools on the ground I stood up and pulled out my knife. I creeped slowly towards the passenger side window and looked inside, it was dark so all I could see was a pale figure sprawled out on my old bench seat. Slowly I moved over to the drivers side and softly opened the door, as the interior light flipped on the figure shuffled quickly towards the passenger door. As she sat huddled there I got a better look at the shivering form. Dressed in a strange hospital gown, she had long raven black hair that reached all the way to the other side of the seat, it had clumps of mud and twigs in it, by my guess her hair could have reached her knees. She had a very pretty face that was stained with tears and mud. I saw something yellow on her ear and I was immediately stunned. It was an I.D. tag pierced on her ear like ones you would find on a cow. "Holy shit girl," I whispered. I squinted my eyes and leaned into the cab to get a closer look at the tag, "specimen 27, I'll be damned," I said, "those guys running around out there are looking for you aren't they?" I heard a faint mewling sound as I slowly closed the door and reached into the bed of my truck for a plastic bag, inside were all my clothes and junk from my apartment in California, finding the right bag I pulled out my old blanket and quickly pulled it into the cab to keep it from getting wet. Slowly I put the blanket on the seat and watched as she reached for it and pulled it around herself. Closing the door lightly I ran back to get my tools and threw them in the back. Opening the door again I whispered calmly, "alright girl, I gotta get inside the truck and start her up now ok? I'll put the heat on for you because I'm cold and wet too."

Slowly I entered the truck and watched her reaction, she pulled the blanket closer around herself, was that a smile? As I turned the key she looked surprised but she didn't react, as I put the truck in drive and started moving she calmed down. I pulled my shirt off as I drove and put the heat on. I looked over and she still sat there, staring at me with those big eyes. Looking up, the top of her head had gotten a few sticks and leaves on it, the hospital gown she wore was filthy. Hopefully the old house still had well water, I'm sure both of us could use a hot bath. Oh sure, I thought about taking this girl to the police, but what would I say? And I'm sure whoever those goofballs were in that van had something to do with her, last thing I wanted was for her to get experimented on. She looked human enough. I'll check for missing persons info to see if she's got family. If not ill figure out what to do. "You got a name?" I asked. Nothing, just that same mewling, "habla engles?" Nothing. The heat was coming in through pretty warm now so I turned it down a little. Looking over I saw that she wasn't shivering anymore and she stopped crying a while ago. I turned my eyes back to the road and thought about what I was going to do. I knew I had an hour and a half more to drive and I had a lot to think about.

"It was a fluke sir." The balding man stood over the shoulder of his chief researcher, "a fluke?" He asked angrily, "what the hell are you talking about?" The researcher sighed as he showed him their data and test results, "an anomaly...a mutation...a fucking accident, I don't know. The chances of repeating the event is astronomical." The old man ran his wrinkled hand through his sweating patchy hair, "this girl we created, she is supposed to have revolutionized everything, dairy, porn, pharmaceuticals, sex slave trade, hell, even the military started funding this after we tested the milk, and you say that you can't recreate these results because she was a goddamn accident? Just what the hell do I pay you for?" The researcher turned, "you pay me for results old man, and you let some dipshit girl let her go, if we still had the subject we could have at least cloned her." The sound of telephones were permeating the air and even the cell phone on the old mans hip was ringing and vibrating constantly. "Let her go? Just what are you saying?" The researcher pulled up the security files that started after the power was restored, he pulled up the camera feed of Laura packing her things. It showed her looking at a picture of the subject, they were together, smiling. With a roar the old man began to walk off, "clean up everything, all the failed subjects, the research, liquidate all of it, I want no evidence of this operation, is that understood Thomas?" The researcher looked calm as he replied, "yes sir, and what of the subject and Laura?" The old man stood still in thought, "we'll say she was on leave and that all the subjects died due to contamination when she returned, burn the bodies. As far as the subject is concerned keep your ears to the ground for any missing persons reports or inquiries and peek around for strange happenings in the bio-medical field. We can't afford to be seen looking for her right now, actually... try to smuggle the research data somewhere safe. When this blows over ill contact you." The researcher nodded as he went back to work and the old man walked off.

Three in the damn morning and there is no hot water, great. I looked back from inside the old kitchen towards the living room, the girl stood there with the blanket wrapped around herself, now that we were out of the truck and the rain I could tell she stunk of mud and dirt. I walked down to the basement and found the inlet pipes to the small boiler were clogged. I soon found the large pipe wrench and began working on getting the pipe off. It was frozen solid. "Must have been cross threaded or rusty," I said. I continued to put all my muscle onto the wrench, I had worked out a bit during my high school and college days so I wasn't exactly weak, even then all I got for my effort was a groan from the steel and a headache, "shit" I said as I tossed the wrench to the ground. Turning back to the stairs I saw the girl was standing there watching me. She no longer had the blanket around her. "What, you think you can do it?" I chuckled. She walked over and gently picked up the wrench and handed it to me. Damn those big pretty eyes. I put the wrench back onto the pipe and stepped back. She reached up with one hand and gripped the wrench tightly while her other held her gown around her. I could tell then that she was hiding some serious curves behind that dirty robe. "You'll need both hands for that." I said, she looked back at me with a grin as she yanked hard on the wrench and it flew down, loosening the pipe. "Well I'll be damned," I said. She stood back as I cleaned out the blockage in the pipes and got the boiler going. I thanked my lucky stars that the water pump and filters were still in working order.

She followed me upstairs as I drew her a hot bath, going to my mothers old room I found that some of her old clothes were still there and pretty clean. I managed to find a nightgown and some underwear that I hoped would fit her. With the clothes in my hands I walked back to the bathroom, she was sitting naked on the edge of the large iron tub with her long hair in her hands, picking out the sticks and clumps of dirt. She looked back at me as I stood there like a grinning idiot. Her skin was like polished ivory and didn't have a single blemish other than the smear of mud here and there. Her hips were very wide for her body, she had a perfect ass to go with it too. As my eyes moved upwards I could see the curve of her large breasts as they disappeared in front of her. Smiling at me she slowly removed her feet from the bath and stood up to face me. Her tits were enormous, at least an E cup I figured. Her nipples were inverted but inviting, her areolas were swollen and at least as wide as a coffee cup. With my mouth open she took the clothes from me and made that same mewling sound like an "mmmm" as she slowly closed the door in my face.

I stood there, slack jawed as I heard her begin to splash within the water and giggle. With my hard on raging in my pants I forced myself to set up my old bedroom for her to sleep in. Walking downstairs I began pulling some of the plastic off of the furniture. I could have slept in my parents old room but I didn’t want any bad memories bringing me down from the high of seeing that naked goddess in my bathroom. Pulling the plastic off of the old leather couch I couldn't help but reminisce of my first adventure into sex on that couch, it went pretty poorly now that I recall but it was still fun. Me and the girl I was dating never actually fucked but we had a good time exploring, what was her name? Laura? She was a pretty little thing, we had the same interests for the most part but while I loved animals and wanted to become a vet she was more interested in the details, biology and cells, that whole deal. While I ended up going to college in Cali she went upstate to the big school there, since then we just lost touch.

I heard the door open to the bathroom, light footsteps, than my bedroom door closed. With a deep breathe I walked upstairs to take my own bath, entering, I could smell the steam still lingering in the air, looking down I saw that she had drained the bath and her weird gown was stuffed into the waste basket along with the twigs and dirt clumps. In fact, now that I see it, the bathroom is cleaner now than when I first saw it. "Hmm," I whispered to myself. Taking off my soaked clothes I pulled out a towel from the linen closet and placed it on the counter. I sat on the edge of the tub as I turned on the hot water. I didn't hear the door open as I turned off the water and got ready to get in. Strong yet delicate hands gripped my shoulders tightly and began to massage the tension out of my muscles. As she rubbed the pain out of my muscles I could feel her soft breasts press into my back. When I lifted my hands off the iron tub she let go of my shoulders and strongly grabbed my wrists, forcing them back to the tub. She then resumed her ministrations on my back as my eyes began to do somersaults behind my eyelids. When I felt her nipples harden and start to poke into my back she began to make soft intoxicating mewling sounds. My cock was rock hard and throbbing. Whenever I tried to remove a hand to jerk myself she would always grip my wrist tightly and force it back, no matter how hard I tried she could easily manipulate my hands. That trick in the basement wasn't a trick or accident, I didn't 'loosen' it for her. Her hard nipples left my back as her hands moved lower, she could be an expert masseuse with the treatment I was getting. As her breasts rubbed along my back I could swear there was wetness being smeared around but I assumed it was steam from the bath.

Soon her hands moved to my thighs, her breasts now smashed against my back like pancakes, I could feel her breath on my neck as she pushed her arms between mine that gripped the tub tightly. Looking down I realized that I was gripping the tub so tight that my knuckles were white. Loosening my grip her hands suddenly moved from my legs to my twitching cock. Using the precum that was oozing out as lube she began to jerk me off while the other lightly cupped and squeezed my balls. "Fffffuuuck girl where did you learn to do this?" She mewled a joyful sound as her left hand left my sack and pinched my nipple. As she began kissing my neck gently with her soft lips I suddenly came forcefully into her hand. As my body convulsed she used the hand that was pinching my nipple roughly and the force of her tits mashed against my back to hold me steady so that I wouldn't fall. Breathing heavily I watched her right hand covered in my jizz disappear as the other slowly rubbed my body as she moved away. I felt her lightly kiss my neck again as she left and before I could turn around I heard the door close.

I couldn't believe what just happened, did I fall asleep at the wheel on the way here and die or something. I couldn't get that weird I.D. Tag out of my head. Who was she? Was she some experiment? Why is she so impossibly hot? If she was a kidnap victim she would be talking to the police right now, not giving me the best hand job I ever had. Maybe I'm her rescuer and she was thanking me? I hope she isn’t some poor brainwashed girl that thinks I'm her pimp. I slapped my head. "C'mon Mike, be smart about this." I whispered. As I finally dropped my body into the tub I couldn't help thinking about her gorgeous tits again.

Laura stood at the door of her apartment, her door had been smashed in and her things were strewn everywhere. One day was all it took she thought to herself. She didn't bother calling the police as she began to straighten her things up, nothing of value was taken, she knew what they were looking for and they didn't find it. "What am I going to do for money now?" She whispered to herself. With things looking at least slightly organized she got dressed. There are a few pharmacies in my old town east of here I could check out, I'll find some work there and when things settle down ill try to get back into my field. She stood up in her living room and ran her hand through her disheveled brown hair. "I wonder where Fauna is," she thought to herself. She realized someone might have bugged her room so she didn't let on that she was responsible for her escape, she just hoped she would get to see her again. She thought about how she cared for her, although sexual instincts were implanted into her she couldn't help but reminisce of their encounters on her examination table. She made sure not to drink her milk because if she did she would have been discovered very quickly. Any intimate act with the subject was strictly forbidden, even gaining access to her for her examinations took some finagling. "Well," she thought, "lets go search for a nine to five."

I pulled into the grocer and started to walk in when I heard a familiar voice, "I recognize that old piece of shit truck, Mike, is that you?" Turning around who would I see but my old sweetheart Laura gawking at me, "what are you doing way out in the country city boy?" she said smiling, I laughed, "your one to talk oh, miss high and mighty brainiac, make any six legged dogs or ten titted cats yet?" We both laughed heartily, "no, but seriously, what brings you back here? I thought you never wanted to come back to this old town." I shrugged, "all those rich folks in Cali don't need a vet these days, I came back here hoping to find work as a farm hand, helping animals and such, I only just got back so I haven't had a chance to look yet, you?" Her eyes shifted that certain way she does when she's about to lie. "After I graduated I worked in Texas doing contracts at cattle ranches, making sure the bulls have bigger dicks and the cows have bigger tits, you know how it is." We laughed again, even though she is a terrible liar she can always get a laugh out of me. "Hey, do you know of a company that does your kind of work, about 2 hours west?" I asked, she shook her head, "can't say that I have, why?" She wasn't lying that time it seems, "no reason I guess, I saw a few signs advertising about some laboratory, was wondering if you heard about it, maybe you could look for work there." She shrugged, "maybe, I'll have to check it out, anyways I've got an interview at the drugstore, mind if I drop by? I assume you're at your folks old house?" As we spoke I could tell that her straight and narrow college tone was dissolving and the old twang was inching its way back. I nodded, "sure, that's fine by me, but...uh, I." "What" she said, interrupting, I stuttered, "ah nothing, just drop on by that's fine." She smiled and walked off towards Marks old drugstore.

I got what I needed from the grocer and made my way home, "why would Laura lie about where she worked?" I thought to myself, I shrugged it off thinking that it was probably so I wouldn't get pissed at her for prodding and poking rats in a lab. As I pulled up and walked into the house I saw that the girl was sitting on the couch watching television in my moms old wedding dress. I sighed as I put the bags on the kitchen table and pointed upstairs. "Common girl," I said, "that dress ain't for you," she pouted and walked up the stairs in front of me. When she noticed me behind her she swayed her hips hypnotically. When we made it into my parents room I sat her down on the bed and started rummaging through the dresser for different clothes. [thump] I felt something hit my feet, looking down it was the wedding dress. I than felt her hands wrap around me and her lovely breasts smush into my back, I could feel wetness through my t-shirt where her nipples were growing stiff into my back. Biting my lip I put my hands on the dresser to steady myself as she began to message my cock through my jeans. "Damn girl, you act like you've never had this thing." She moved one of her hands to my washboard stomach and began to lightly rake her nails across the muscles causing my legs to buckle. I stood up to face her. She was wearing a bra and panties, both were soaked. Wet spots were showing where her nipples poked obscenely through the thin fabric, the bra was obviously too small. She reached out and pulled my t-shirt off and began to undo my belt buckle, the whole time she was mewling sweetly and smiling.

With my pants down I leaned back and rested my hands on the dresser as she peeled my boxers down revealing my rigidness. She quickly removed her bra and panties, I could see tiny lines of white milk streaming down her breasts. She than fell to her knees and began to lightly caress the head of my cock, smearing the precum over my length, with her other hand she began squeezing and pinching her nipples which where now coming out of hiding. Moving forward she began to lightly kiss and lick the tip of my cock. Removing one of my hands from the dresser I began to caress the smooth, soft hair on her head until I felt two hard protrusions sticking out, moving the hair out of the way I realized they were tiny dulled juvenile horns, "what the hell girl? Are those ho...." She cut me off when she inhaled the entirety of my cock into her moist hot mouth. It felt like her tongue was huge as she wrapped it around my length and swirled it around. My knees buckled and I slowly slid down the dresser to the hard floor. With my head resting on the wedding dress she began pumping up and down on my cock while turning on a damn Hoover in her throat, sucking me hard on her down strokes. She now had both hands on her huge tits and were squeezing and teasing her fat nipples causing tiny jets of pearly milk to squirt out and puddle on the floor. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I felt her tongue at one point wrapped around my cock, constricting it like a snake, and at another, poke out from her mouth and snake down to my balls licking them gently. When her tongue returned to her mouth she again wrapped the thick muscle around my stiffness but this time it's tip lightly flicked the hole causing me to jerk and spasm on the floor as I came in her mouth. The whole time I watched as she worked at her breasts and as she drank my cum her breasts began to practically shoot out milk, spattering the floor and my stomach. She watched me with those huge beautiful brown eyes and moved towards me, holding out her tit to me she placed a fat leaking nipple at my mouth. Lost in the glow of pleasure and my mind gone on vacation I sucked it into my mouth and began to drink her milk greedily. It was the sweetest, loveliest milk I've ever tasted, I reached out my hand and began to caress her long black hair as my other began to squeeze her huge engorged breast in an attempt to coax more sweet nectar out of her spurting nipple. Soon, she switched breasts and I latched on, drinking more and more of her deliciousness. As I began to feel my belly become full, a warm sensation began to envelope me and I fell asleep upon the floor, her leaking nipple still shoved into my mouth squirting milk down my throat.

I awoke in my old bedroom, I felt a warm smooth body next to me and saw that the strange cow girl had her huge tits pressed into my side and her arm draped over me as she slept. Looking down I saw that we were still naked and she had one of her legs over mine, her juicy thigh felt wondrous as it rested by my stiffening wood. I realized she was laying on my arm and it had fallen asleep. Pulling lightly I was able to get my arm out from under her, soon the painful needles started running in it so I started rubbing it. Looking over at her, I saw that she was awake and looking at me adoringly. Using her dainty hands she began to lightly massage the feeling back into my arm. Pulling it closer she started to gently kiss it with her juicy lips and then her tongue showed itself, I wasn't sure when it was going to end, it started wrapping around my arm and caressing it, the cool saliva chilling in the air gave me goose bumps. When my arm started getting better I flexed it. It felt great, actually all of me felt great. I felt her tongue lick my face, lathering it with her saliva, turning to her it slipped quickly into her mouth and she giggled. When I chuckled too she mewled cutely and smiled. She hugged me closer to her and began to rub my leg with her own. She looked down and mewled when she saw that my cock was now solid and throbbing to the beat of my heart.

She slowly got up and straddled me. She flipped her long hair behind her so that it rested between my thighs, tickling them. Looking at her, the only hair on her body was her eyebrows, her hair and her...ears? I could have sworn when we were in the truck she had a normal ear with that weird tag on it. With her hair flipped behind her I saw that she now had cute tiny cow ears. She somehow knew what I was staring at because she leaned over slightly and picked up my hand and rubbed her ear with it. I began to lightly grasp it and caress the brown and black fur upon it when she lowered her hands and began to massage my chest. I looked down when I felt something strange about her hands, was I this defined and toned before? Maybe it's just the exercise, I assumed. Looking back to her I saw that her huge tits were leaking milk again, were they bigger, wait, all of her seemed bigger, her hips, ass, tits, even her hair and little horns looked longer. She mewled softly as she fell forward and mashed her tits to my chest. I felt her breathe upon me as we looked one another in the eyes. She has such big beautiful brown eyes. "Your eyes are beautiful," I whispered, she mewled sweetly as her long prehensile tongue escaped her perfect lips. It first traveled down her own deep cleavage and started spearing it as I squirmed beneath her. She than ran it up the part of my chest that wasn't completely obscured by her huge breasts and started lapping at my neck and tickling my ears. Looking up into my eyes again her tongue traveled up and started making circles around my lips, she tried to force it between my lips but I pursed them playfully. Smiling she moved her hand down to my crotch and lightly palmed my testicles, when I gasped she invaded my mouth with her long tongue, exploring it vigorously. Even her mouth...err tongue tasted heavenly. As she filled my mouth with it she moved forward and planted her lips to mine. I attempted to reciprocate with my own tongue but she merely pushed it aside like a plaything with her own meaty tongue.

Pushing herself up she kept her tongue in my mouth as long as she could as she sat up. Her tits were leaking milk and her inverted nipples were now poking out into the air. Sitting up slightly she placed one hand on my chest and the other hand she used to gently massage my iron rod tool and directed it to her soaking pussy. I had already come this far in this little adventure and I didn't really have much to live for seeing as my education pretty much went down the tubes so, I said "fuck it," she grinned as she slowly lowered herself on my cock. As I gasped she leaned forward and forced a spurting nipple into my mouth as she started pistoning her hips over my cock. It felt glorious. Like she had millions of tiny licking tongues lathering my meat as it pierced her depths. Her eyes started fluttering as I drank her milk and started using my tongue to manipulate her nipple. Flicking the large nub I used my other hand to pinch and pull her other nipple causing milk to squirt out and soak the sheets. She was mewling loudly now as she bounced on my hips. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she mewled loudly, "mew me mew mew me me moo..." I felt her warm juices spill out onto the base of my cock as she came. Before she could come down from the pleasure I gently nibbled at the dense nipple squirting delicious milk into my mouth as I roughly pinched and squeezed her free nipple causing her to shake and moan atop me as she came again and again. Sitting up, her nipple popped from my mouth as she began to gyrate her hips causing my cock to explore every sensitive and glorious centimeter or her hot spasming cunt. This time it was my turn to moan as she used her hands to massage my thighs, and using her nails, she used them to lightly scratch across my stomach, knowing the affect it would have. Panting I moved my hands up and began to knead and caress the flesh of her huge tits. Leaning down once more her tongue raked across my now sensitive stomach and I couldn't handle the pleasure anymore, groaning I shot my load deep into her pussy as she massaged my length with its powerful muscles, as I laid back and started to breathe deeply she thrust one of her large fat dripping nipples between my lips and she gently squeezed her tit flesh causing a torrent of milk to flood my mouth which I had to quickly swallow lest I drown in it. She did this numerous times until I felt that familiar full feeling. With her right nipple still in my mouth, squirting her delicious milk she gently lay down beside me and caressed my hair as she nursed me, I soon became prey to my heavy eyes as sleep soon began to take me, meanwhile she continued to whisper that lovely mewling sound as I fell asleep.

I heard a distant ringing as I slowly awoke. Opening my eyes I found I was still in my old bedroom and the morning sun was invading the darkness of the old house, causing sunbeams to scatter their light. Realizing the old house phone was ringing I slowly got up and threw on my boxers, were they tighter than I remember? I pushed the thought aside as I stumbled downstairs to the kitchen. "Hello?" I had no idea who could have known this number, many people ran through my mind in my still sleepy daze. "Hey Mike?" The voice sounded strangely familiar, "yeah, speaking," "don't know if you remember me Mike but its Daniel, Daniel Ward from school?," recognition and memories clicked in my brain, "oh hey man, its good to hear from you!" I heard papers shuffling and farm equipment in the background, "yeah, sure is man, listen, I ran into your old fling Laura the other day, told me you were back in town and stayin at your old folks place on Jackson street, she said you were a trained and educated vet now and you were looking for work, well it just so happens I've got my fingers in the pockets of the vet contractors out here and I might be able to get you some work with them, prove my hunch right and ill try to get your own contracts in the works, want to stop by my ranch and talk about it, we can bullshit over the old school days too." I was fist bumping my self and silently cheering, (thank you Laura!) "hell yeah Dan the Man, I'll be over there in time for lunch, sound good?" I heard my old pal chuckle, "hah, nobody's called me that for a while, yeah lunch is good, I'll be waiting outside the gates to take you to the main building, see yah than bud." [click]

I walked over to the living room to get some decent clothes when I saw that my bags had all been emptied and the suitcases were stacked neatly in the corner. All my stuff from Cali was neatly piled up next to it, ready to be put away. "Hmm," I walked upstairs and opened up my old dresser and found that my clothes were folded and neatly placed in the drawers. They smelled freshly cleaned too, looking behind me I saw that the beautiful girl still slept peacefully beneath the covers, her huge tits created mountains in the blanket. Turning back around I began to choose my clothes when I heard the blanket shuffle and her hands wrapped around my chest. With her breasts mashed into my back I assumed she was going to reach for my cock inside my boxers but she didn't. Instead she just held me tight and mewled softly, like a humming song. "Hmm hmm hmm hm hm." I gripped her hands lightly and hugged her into me as we rocked back and forth. Turning around she wrapped her arms around my neck and we kissed passionately, no long tongue play, no milky tits, just a quiet loving embrace. I ran my hand through her long silky hair and found those cute little horns, rubbing them lightly I realized they were a tiny bit bigger again, maybe an inch long I estimated. With my hands tickling her horns and than her furry little ears she giggled and nuzzled her face into my chest. Yeah, I swear my muscles were bigger. And my cock too. She was a little bigger all over as well. I picked her up with my toned arms and she seemed a lot lighter than she should have been. Sitting her on the bed she began to giggle and squirm, realizing I was tickling her I continued to rub her ribs up and down her body. She started to mew loudly as she tried to force my hands off of her. I stopped tickling her and released my hands.

As she stared up at me panting I looked into her huge brown eyes as images of breakfast flashed in my brain. My mouth began to water at the pictures flashing before me and than they stopped. When my vision cleared she had already taken her shirt off and her nipples were now starting to poke their way into the morning air, milk slowly dribbling down her immense tit flesh. "I don't know babe, usually when I drink it I fall asleep and I can't because I have somewhere important I gotta be." Shaking her head she mewled as she reached out and pulled me towards her chest. Without a second thought I pulled a large nipple into my mouth and began to gently suck her milk. It was the delicious taste I had grown to love but it didn't leave me with that pleasurable fuzziness in my brain. Drinking my fill I realized I felt incredibly refreshed and rejuvenated. When she released me I stood up and stared down at her. She looked up at me demurely, her big brown eyes reflected the morning sun from the windows. She gently rubbed her hands down my body as she quickly bounded off of the bed, giggling. She went to the dresser and began to pull out articles of clothing. I just stood there staring at her as her beautiful big tits and ass jostled about as she rummaged through my clothes. Soon she had gathered an outfit, perfect for my plans today. Pulling my boxers off she began to dress me, when she noticed my hardened cock she kissed it and licked it tenderly as she pulled up a pair of boxers and slipped on a pair of jeans. As she slipped on my belt I looked on at her in wonder. "What am I going to do about this beautiful creature," I thought, "she falls into my life and somehow, makes everything better, I feel better than I ever have, and look better then I ever have too." Sensing my thoughts she hugged herself to me tightly, holding her head tightly to my chest I caressed her hair as she mewled softly. I lifted her chin and planted a light kiss on her lips, she leaned into me and gently forced her tongue into my mouth, not its full length, just enough to softly explore my mouth as we embraced. She let me go and grabbed onto my hand as she pulled me downstairs and into the living room. She ran quickly to gather everything I needed and handed it to me. Stuffing my keys and wallet into my pockets I gave her another kiss as I left to go visit my old friend. Maybe I'll pick something up for Laura as thanks for name dropping me.

Laura looked at the back seat of her sedan as she drove down old Jackson road. As much stuff from her apartment as she could carry and stuff into the back seat and trunk of her sedan was back there. She sighed and fidgeted as she drove, "god I hope he'll let me move in with him for a while." She whispered to herself. Inwardly she was tossing different ideas for excuses that she could use on Mike. The last thing she wanted him to know was how she was partly responsible for what happened on the news today. The facility where she used to work had burned to the ground and only bones of the failed experiments and twisted metal remained. She finally made it to Mike's house and waited outside in the driveway. With his truck gone she wondered what she was going to do. She remember years ago that him and his mother would have no problems with her letting herself in but now. With the sun beating on her Sedan and no sign of Mike, she sighed as she took a deep breathe and exited the sedan. With her purse she walked up to the front porch and checked the door. Unlocked. Walking in she found that the house was pleasantly cool. "He left the ac running?" She whispered. Looking around she noticed that the house was spotless and all his things from Cali were stacked neatly in the corner of the living room. Setting her purse on the kitchen table she began to walk the house. Everything seemed to be where it should be. Not the typical mike I remember, she thought to herself. Maybe the time in Cali cleaned him up. Returning to the kitchen she reached for her purse when she heard the back door slam shut. "Mike?" She walked quickly to the rear of the house and saw Fauna, the hybrid standing there dumbstruck, tears forming in her big brown eyes. She dropped the basket of flowers she picked from the fields and ran to Laura. Laura dropped to her knees and embraced her tightly. Fauna was mewling softly as tears gently streamed down her face. Mewling softly she pulled Laura to her tightly, smashing her face against her huge tits.

Standing up Laura placed a hand on her head and caressed her gently, rubbing her fingers over her small protruding horns she whispered. "You've started to mature, I guess Michael has been taking good care of you." She kissed Fauna's forehead as she stood up and both stood at about the same height. "Where's Mike at sweetheart?" Looking in her large eyes images of mike talking on the phone and leaving flashed in her mind. "I see, I guess he went to follow up on that lead I snagged for him." Fauna nodded, mewling in happiness. "Does he treat you good?" Fauna nodded happily as she returned to the basket and picked up all the flowers she dropped. Packing them neatly she brought it into the kitchen and placed them on the table. Underneath her clothes Laura couldn't help but ogle her...enhancements. With her face flushed she moved up behind Fauna as she organized the wildflowers on the table and wrapped her arms around her. Fauna held her hands against her tightly and began to push back against Laura's hips with her ass, eliciting a moan from her lips. "We've been separated for a long time, I should...examine you to ensure everything is...developing." Mewling softly the well built cow girl turned and pulled Laura's face to her lips and kissed her deeply. Her long thick tongue explored every inch of her mouth as she pulled her closer, mashing their tits together through their clothes. Lifting her up by her ass with her dainty and smooth yet powerful arms, Fauna carried her to the couch and dropped her on the cushions. She began to take Laura's clothes off before she removed her own. She stood by her head, naked and looking down at her old caretaker. Laura looked at her huge leaking tits and drooled. Her wide hips and hairless glistening pussy caused Laura's pulse to race. Getting on the couch fauna placed her knees behind her as she lowered her moist opening onto Laura's mouth. Laura began to lap at it and pierce her opening with her tongue vigorously, eliciting mewling sounds from Fauna's lips. She felt Fauna's huge leaking tits mash against her stomach as she leaned over. Caressing her large perfect ass Laura continued her ministrations of Fauna's spasming cunt. Suddenly Laura gasped and her eyes opened wide as her hips bucked. Fauna had impaled Laura's aching pussy with her giant meaty tongue. She tried to continue pleasuring Fauna's dripping pussy but she was convulsing helplessly as Fauna fucked her and explored her pussy with her long delicate appendage. Soon Laura was spasming underneath her as she came, squirting her juices into Fauna's sucking mouth. Coming down from her powerful orgasm Laura began to lick Fauna's clit, flicking her tongue across her swollen bud. She began to squirm on top of her as Laura took two fingers and gently impaled Fauna's wet hole. She started to jerk and spasm on top of Laura as she mewled loudly, "mew...mewww....mooooo." Fauna jerked sharply as Laura tasted her juices with her mouth as the cow girl came. Laura felt her stomach was soaked with milk as her nipples squirted an endless bounty as she orgasmed again and again atop her lover.

"Hey Dan," Mike said as he held his hand out to his old friend. Shaking their hands Dan smiled. "It's real good to see you buddy, it's been a long time hasn't it. Follow me, I'll take you to my office, my wife should have some lunch ready for us." Mike looked surprised, "wife?" Dan snickered, "yeah buddy, you've been gone a long time, 'Dan the Man' had to grow up eventually." Getting to his large house Dan guided mike inside to his office, "hey you two, lunch will be ready shortly." Turning his head mike saw where the voice was coming from and recognition lit up his features. "Ashley? Ashley Tiller? Well I'll be damned." Turning to Dan he smiled at her proudly. Returning his eyes to her he got a good look at her. In their high school days she was a blonde bombshell, and it still showed. "You still look great as ever Ash." Mike said, she blushed, "Mike Victors, always the charmer." Dan elbowed his ribs, "off limits pal, common, let me show you these contract proposals," all three chuckled as mike followed Dan into his den. They went over the details of the contracts and where the office was that the vets were based out of. "Like I said, if everything works out they'll be willing to hand over these contracts over to you once you get your own office and barn set up for your work. Speaking of which,"  Dan hesitated, "there is another reason I wanted to get in touch with you today, one of my best dairy cows, Rita, she came down with something a day or so ago and is unresponsive, I tried to get in touch with the other vets but they are all busy with big contracts, out of state, you know what I mean, and I was hoping you could take a look at her and see what you could do, it would be a shame to put her down, y'know?" Mike nodded, "I've actually got some things with me in my truck and I could examine her right now, that alright?" Dan nodded happily, "sure thing buddy ill take you to her pen, "Ash honey, we'll be right back, I'm taking mike to take a look at Rita," as we moved towards the door, Ashley stopped us. "Please see what you can do for Rita, she is such a sweet thing, I hate to see her suffer like this." Mike tipped his hat, "I'll see what I can do ash." She smiled as they made there way to the barn.

Mike walked to his truck and grabbed his bag as he followed Dan to the barn. There he found Rita laying upon the hay breathing heavily. She was slightly undernourished and was somewhat unresponsive. As Dan watched, Mike knelt down near her head and began to lightly stroke her ear and cheek. He did a visual examination of her, than moved on to her vitals, as he opened her mouth and examined her teeth, her tongue gently lapped at his hand. Mike looked at her big brown eyes and he suddenly saw painful images in his mind, a strange bush that she had nibbled from. And her vomiting in the field nearby. Suddenly the images stopped and mike shook his head. "You alright there Mikey?" He nodded "yea bud, tell me, do you have any poisonous plants on this property?" He nodded, "yea, but the farmhands are supposed to get rid of em whenever they show up on the pasture." Mike ran a hand through his hair, "I'm positive she's been eating at it, you know where she last took a shit?" Dan chuckled at his frank question, "yeah, I think so, right outside here, ill take you to it. Following Dan outside they found the cow patty. Peeling on gloves mike took a look through it and found a few berries from the poisonous bush and showed it to Dan who shook his head. "We'll ill be..." He stood and flipped off his cap to swat at the flies, his receding hair line showed. "What now?" Mike stood and pulled off the glove. "We need to make sure the other cows don't get into it too, have your hands make another round of the property, if they try to bullshit you, do it yourself." Dan nodded, "what about Rita," mike sighed, I don't have the meds needed for this right now. I'll run into town and get some, would it be alright if I took her with me? That way I can watch her overnight." Dan nodded, "actually mike, do you have a dairy cow at your folks house," mike shook his head, "no, I've been thinking of asking around to see if anyone is selling." Dan rubbed his stubbled chin, "well, I know it sounds like I'm handing off a sick pony, but Rita here is a great girl, I know you can fix her right up and she'll take great care o' you for it." They returned to the pen and mike patted Rita's head and ears as she looked at him with her big pleading eyes. "Alright, that sounds great, only problem is I don't have a carrier yet." Dan pat him on the back, "that's alright mike, I got a few spares, once you can afford to get your own after you've ran these contracts a while you can give it back, I know your good for it." Mike nodded as they shook hands, "lets get her loaded up."

Mike pulled the carrier into the barn. Opening it up he saw Rita laying in the bed fast asleep, "shit, I'm gonna need some help for this." He walked around to the front of the house and recognized Laura's sedan, his eyes opening wide in fear as he ran into the house to find Laura and the cow girl in the kitchen cooking and giggling together as they made dinner. Without hearing him enter Fauna stiffened and turned, she smiled gleefully and mewled as she ran into his arms. She practically jumped him as she planted kisses about his face and neck. He saw Laura there watching him smiling. Putting her down, he looked at her, "something in my gut tells me you know more about this girl than me," she lowered her head. "You can explain it to me during dinner, which smells great by the way, but right now I need help from both of ya." Fauna and Laura looked at each other worriedly as they followed mike to the barn, on the way he explained the problem. "So you picked up the medicine she needs?" He nodded as he opened the gate to the carrier. "Yeah, already administered it too, we just gotta make sure she gets a lot of fluids and keep our eye on her overnight." When fauna saw the cow laying on the hay she mewled softly as she ran up to it and draped her arms about it, it sounded like she was sobbing. Somehow the cow began to slowly move as fauna coaxed it into the barn and to a pen that mike had prepared with hay, feed, and a fresh water trough. Eating a little bit of feed and drinking a lot of water the cow laid back down and resumed her rest. Only then did Fauna stop caressing its fur and mewling to it. She ran to mike and jumped in his arms burying her face in his neck as she mewled softly. Laura smiled as he carried her back to the house with Laura trailing behind.

As we sat down I watched Laura pick at her food as she hesitated and avoided eye contact. "That lab to the west, you worked for them, didn't you? In the parking lot,"  I chuckled, "you slipped one by me." She sighed a breathe of relief as fauna stared at us intensely while shoving salad into her mouth. "Yeah, well, you didn't think I would catch on after you kept catching my little fibs." We both chuckled lightly as my face changed to a solemn expression. "This ain't no little fib though L, what happened at that place? On my way here, these guys in an unmarked van dressed in lab coats asked me questions about something weird going on when I stopped to fix a flat, after they drove off and our friend here jumped in my truck scared shitless so I took her here, she had this tag," I pulled it out of my pocket and tossed it on the table, "stapled to her fuckin ear. Were you a part of it?" When seeing the tag fauna began mewling and covering her eyes. Laura picked up the tag and stuffed it in her pocket. "Yeah," she
Said coldly, "I was part of the research team that worked there, I had only been there a few months when I finally realized what was going on, with my clearance I started getting visits to her, and started treating her right." Fauna gripped my hand tightly and I turned to her she was nodding and mewling, nuzzling her face into my hand. I looked back to Laura. "I managed to schedule a transfer that night during the storm and I tampered with the generators knowing we would most likely lose power. When we did; I got her to the perimeter fence and got her through before the power was restored and shocked her." She frowned as she stared down at her uneaten food. "I was fired that night, on the spot. It only took them one day while I was gone job hunting for them to ransack my apartment, they tore it apart to make sure any research wasn’t taken out of the facility. I was sure they bugged my apartment so I came here." I took a mouthful of my salad and potato casserole as I listened. "That fire," I said between bites, "was that because of what you did?"

She was fidgeting, "yeah, probably, fauna was the only successful subject, everything else they tried were complete failures when they entered their teens, they age so fast, when I..." I raised an eyebrow, sighing she continued. "I cared for her as she grew and gave her love that no other subject had gotten. We made love a few times, that's sort of how they designed her, I'm sure you've found out. Well, they never realized that the affect I had on her insured her survival. I knew that they would try again and again but they would fail. So I got her out before they could clone her. I'm sure with their only success now out of their greedy fingers they lost everything, hence why they burned down the facility." She wiped a tear from her eye, "I just wish I could have seen that fucking place burn." Fauna got up from her chair and went to hug Laura tightly, mewling softly in her ear. I stood up and dropped my plate in the sink. Walking up behind her I placed a hand on her shoulder and rubbed it gently, "I believe you L, I'm sorry I had to bring it up but I had to know."

I walked up to my bedroom as the two girls gently supported each other as they cried in their arms. I walked into the bedroom and with a sigh I sat down on the bed and put my head in my hands in thought. What happens now and what do I do about Laura, what happened at Dan's ranch with the cow Rita, throwing her memories at me, Fauna, as Laura calls her, did that too. Why can I see them? It helped though I suppose. I sighed as I stood and looked at the meager decor of my room, almost unchanged from the day I left. My sisters and parents room were untouched as well, but I didn't plan on spending a whole lot of time in those rooms anyways, too many shitty memories. Looking about, fauna kept everything spotless, even cleaning up the milk from the floor and the sheets from when we fooled around. Smelling the clean sheets, they smelled like her, like earthy nuts and honey. I walked into my parents room and looked around, thoughts of my mother, laying on the bed cursing at me in her delirium entered my head. She thought I was our deadbeat dad, coming back to beg for forgiveness for leaving her those years ago. I forced myself to stand there, to break through the sorrow. I knelt down and leaned my head against the mattress of the bed, my tears staining the fabric.

That night I slept on the couch, I didn't get very much sleep because I was absorbed in thought. I was worried about Rita, in the barn. Her condition didn't improve. I knew her chances were slim on the farm, which is why I was thankful that Dan had offered to let me keep her, I couldn't stand to watch her go so easily so I wanted to take her home to give her the care she needs before she passes. As I watched the moonbeams dance across the dulled hardwood floor I heard little footsteps coming down the stairs. Pretending to be asleep, I watched fauna tip toeing out of the front door, I saw that milk was staining the front of her nightgown and her huge tits looked engorged, barely concealed by her nightgown the entire front of which seemed to be soaked with milk. She disappeared for about 40 minutes. When she returned, the swell of her engorged tits seemed to be reduced. I would have complained but I figured, if that stuff can do wonders for me than maybe, somehow it could help Rita, what other choice was there?

Waking up slowly, I realized there was a heavy body sleeping on top of me I reached down and caressed the hair of the girl on top of me, I assumed it was fauna so I didn't bother looking. Why was the hair shorter? And there were no horns? Looking down I realized it was Laura, I heard her moan and saw her eyes as I began to try and somehow pull myself from under her. She looked at me with her sleepy eyes and stupid grin until she realized she was laying on the couch on top of me. My morning wood was digging into her thigh. We both shot up like a bolt, "I'll get the coffee goin," I shouted as I nearly sprinted to the kitchen, "and I'll uh umm." She ran up the stairs like a flash. Working to get the coffee ready my hands were shaking. I put my hand on my face as I took a deep breathe. "Get a grip Mike, we fooled around on that couch before, just like old times." I whispered to myself. "Old times huh?" I heard her say behind me. I stood stiff as she startled me, "what about old times?" she whispered with a hint of lust. I felt her hand on my shoulder as I shivered at her touch. She turned me around, all she had on was her bra and panties. Her modest breasts and nipples poked through the fabric as she came closer and kissed me. Behind her I saw fauna peeking her head out from behind the wall, she had an unmistakable mischievous grin as she watched us. I took off her glasses and ran my hand through her lovely brown hair as I kissed her, taking my hand behind her I made a come hither finger at fauna as she crept over. She wrapped her hands about Laura as she mashed her huge leaking tits on her back, smearing her milk on her smooth skin. Using her hands she began to grope and knead Laura's tit flesh through her bra. As she moaned hungrily into my kiss I reached behind her and removed it.

I picked her up by her ass and carried her into the middle of the living room and lay her down. As I pulled down her panties fauna stood by her head and removed her nightgown, kneeling down she prostrated her moist  pussy over Laura's face and pressed it to her lips. She began to mewl softly as Laura began to pierce it with her tongue and flick it across her swollen clit. Leaning forward I gently licked Laura's nether lips, she tasted sweet and delicious. At the top was a tiny soft patch of brown hair. I nuzzled it softly as I impaled her with my tongue, I could swear it was longer as I deftly maneuvered it about her orifice. She began to squirm under me as I began to feel wetness soak my tongue, as she came I looked up. Fauna looked back at me with that same grin and quickly removed herself and directed a squirting nipple towards Laura's mouth. She pursed her lips hesitantly as the sweet nectar sprayed her face. Smiling, I returned to her hot moist cunt and placed two fingers at her entrance. As I shoved them in I impaled her with my longer tongue. She gasped as she came hard on my fingers and tongue. Looking up I saw that fauna had managed to shove one of her fat spraying nipples into her mouth and Laura was suckling greedily. As she suckled I continued to work at her pussy with my dexterous tongue and stiff fingers. She orgasmed again and again, her juices puddling on the floor. I saw that she had switched breasts and her eyelids now appeared heavy and her eyes glassy as she spasmed and shook at every draw of Fauna's sweet milk. Finally with a deep contented sigh she lay still, her eyes closed as she still suckled gently at Fauna's large teat. Lifting her up gently I placed her on the couch. Fauna took a seat and leaned over, shoving her still leaking nipple back into her mouth.

I got up and threw on my jeans and boots as I walked outside to the barn. Looking around I realized Rita the cow wasn't there. I heard heavy feet as Rita trod in from the pasture. She looked as healthy as ever. She nuzzled me lightly with her head as I pat it gently. I chuckled as I smiled and rubbed her ears. Looking down I saw that her udders were engorged. "Well girl," I said, "lets get you some relief shall we?" She shook her head around as she trod into the barn. I followed her and grabbed a milk bucket as she entered her stall. The whole time I milked her she was completely compliant and well behaved. As I stood from the small milking stool I dipped a finger into the bucket, it was thick and sweet. I pat her head again as she nuzzled it. "Dan said you were a good girl, thanks for this," I said as I gestured to the milk. I went back into the house with the bucket and pulled bottles from the cabinets and I began to poor into them. I felt a gentle hand squeeze my shoulder as fauna came up behind me. She was smiling at me. "I know what you did baby," I said, "you don't need to show me." She grinned happily as she planted a kiss on my cheek. I blushed as I handed her a filled bottle, "want to taste your handiwork?" She clapped her hands happily as she reached for the bottle, pressing the opening to her lips she drank greedily, chugging the entire bottle. She made slurping noises as she drained it. Her big brown eyes were rolling about behind her eyelids. When she finished she placed the bottle on the counter as she looked at me hungrily. I saw wetness appear on her nightgown as her fat inverted nipples quickly hardened, once they had swollen and started poking into the fabric I noticed that the nightgown was still growing tighter, reaching down I pulled it over her and tossed it aside. Her huge nipples were dripping milk onto the floor as her huge tits steadily grew, filling up with milk.

Lifting her naked form up gently I carried her through the living room and passed by Laura passed out on the couch. I laid fauna on my bed upstairs and removed my clothes quickly. Her tits were still swelling into huge armfuls as milk streamed from her swollen brown nipples. Climbing on top of her I sucked a nipple into my mouth as I drew mouthful after mouthful of her lovely delicious milk. While one hand squeezed her breast as I sucked powerfully from it, I used my free hand to guide my rock hard cock into her pussy. It was soaked in anticipation and she came beneath me as I penetrated her. As I rhythmically pounded into her velvet canal I could feel her fat nipple fill my mouth completely and spray my throat with her hot delicious milk. She was mewling loudly as I thrust into her and groped her huge swollen tits. Looking up at her I saw images flash in my brain of our activities on the couch earlier, Laura drinking heavily of her cream as I speared her hot tasty cunt with my tongue. I began using this longer tongue to swish around the hard dense flesh of her nipple in my mouth, causing her to moo loudly as she came forcefully beneath me. My pounding grew faster as I sucked on her other huge tit and pinched the nipple of her other one. I felt my strength flagging as she rolled me over and began pistoning her hips on my still hard rod. As I came, torrents of milk gushed forth from her nipple down my throat. While she writhed on my spasming cock, I came more than I ever imagined I could as milk flooded down my esophagus and into my stomach. I didn't need to breathe...I didn't need to think...just keep drinking her delicious...hot...tasty....sweet...

Waking up, I found that it was early in the morning and Fauna was still sleeping atop me. Dried milk caked my chest and face and I could tell the sheets were soaked. Picking her up I knew she weighed at least 160lbs with her curvy body and huge tits but it was effortless to carry her. Carefully I brought her to the bathroom and lay her in the tub as I began to run the warm water. As it filled I put in a little soap. When the water was high enough to conceal her huge tits I stopped it and began to bath her. She slowly woke up and started mewling. She began to rub her huge tits and I saw them moving about underneath the water. I took her long hair in clumps and began to clean it in the water. Looking down I saw that only one hand was on her tit and her face was flushed red. Grinning I leaned over and thrust my tongue into her mouth, it had to be at least six inches long now when out of my mouth. She gently sucked its length into her mouth as the water started to gently splash about the tub. Suddenly the water shook as she shivered. Mewling into my mouth I could tell she had orgasmed. I watched her as she took her nipples and started to squirt into the bath water. So much came out of her spurting nipples that the water started to cloud into a milky color. Dunking her head into the warm milky water she started to rub it into her face as I scrubbed her long black hair. Confident that she was clean she slowly exited the tub. Taking me by the hand she stood me up and guided me to the water. Laying down I felt her hands massage my now densely muscled chest and shoulders. When she stopped I looked around and she had gone. I started washing myself gently in the warm soothing bath when I heard a clinking glass set on the counter. When I looked I saw it was one of the milk bottles emptied and Fauna stood their panting. Her breasts already swollen, started to quickly expand outward as they filled with her delicious milk. They soon surpassed her previous size and now threatened to cover her entire torso. She was enormous. Milk was spraying in little jets as the pressure rose within her steadily growing tits. Her nipples were thrust out from their prisons and looked like fat delicious wine corks spraying their bounty onto the floor. Moving forward she kneeled on the floor and presented me with one of her spurting nipples. She was getting hot as she panted. Mewling she rubbed her twitching engorged nipple onto my lips. I could tell she was incredibly full and ached to be milked. Leaning over I opened my mouth and raked across it with my longer tongue causing her to spasm on the floor. Milk spewed at me like rivers as she quickly thrust both of the huge swollen nipples into my mouth. The milk gushed down my throat and I struggled to swallow it all. My eyes closed at the wonderful taste of her thick and sweet bounty as she squeezed her tits causing milk to flow down my throat like a hose. I just opened it up and let it flow, not even bothering to swallow. Fuzziness and pleasure washed over me as I spasmed in the water. She didn't need to touch me now, simply the taste of her narcotic fluid and the feeling of her spurting nipples in my mouth caused me to orgasm in the water. As I lay there half conscious her huge tits still forced their treasure down my throat. I couldn't tell if the flow ever slowed down or not. I was lost in the bliss.

Slowly I awoke in my room. With the haze soon leaving my body I realized I felt energized and ready for the day. Looking at the clock I saw that it read 630...the next day!? I raised my hand and brushed my hair out of my eyes. It had grown about two inches and was actually very smooth and shiny. With a sigh I stood up. Looking at my arm I saw veins slightly bulge as I flexed. Not freakishly huge, it just looked like I never stopped exercising and lifting since I left college. My whole body had the similar affect. My cock and balls had grown too it seems. My cock, once a modest six inches was now eight, bordering on nine by my guess. The hair on my arms, chest, and legs had slightly thickened but it was still natural. Getting off of the bed I felt light on my feet and powerful. I looked over at the door and I saw Fauna standing their with her hands clasped together as she looked at me expectantly. Smiling and looking at me deeply with those deep brown eyes. I held out my hands to her and she walked closer and grasped them. She was bigger too, her little horns were noticeable now, they were about two inches and had a nice brown ivory color to them. Through her clothes that Laura had surely bought for her I could tell that the rest of her grew as well. Pulling her close I looked up to her eyes. "I'm not sure if you can understand me but...why are you doing this to me?" Smiling she focused deeply into my eyes. I saw different images, a knight in shining armor fighting off a dragon, a super hero fighting off bank robbers, a woman being saved from a mugger by a masked vigilante. I smiled as I pulled her close to me, I could feel her breasts even larger now, hardly contained by her shirt pressing into me. I saw her face flush as I whispered. "I'll be your night in shining armor my princess." She swooned as she mewled softly and pressed her head into my muscled chest.

I started reviewing the contracts as I got ready to leave for the vet office. I knew the folks that owned it were still out of town but with some smooth talking from Dan after I delivered them a few bottles of milk from Rita he managed to finagle me a key so I could look at their records and do my rounds. The office itself was well maintained and organized so finding the materials I needed didn't turn out to be a problem. I was glad to finally drive around the old countryside. I met a few old folks that I remembered from my childhood and they were glad to find a friendly face they recognized instead of a city slicker they had worried about. I pulled up to one modest farmhouse and realized it was the Laura's old place, except now it had a new owner since those days. It was an old man, goes by the name of Ol' William. He took me around back and I saw the cows, dairy. "Well son," said the old man, it looked like he wasn't much longer for this job. "I'm actually looking for some buyers for my stock here but, they ain't willing to take them cows without the land. I been in this old house for oh...bout 10 years and I ain’t in any condition to move elsewhere, you know anyone who would be willin to buy em?" I Thought for a moment before I responded "I remember this place, an old...a girlfriend of mine once lived here." Recognition showed in his old face. "Aww, that purtty little thing? She came by 'bout four or five days ago, wanted to take a look around the place, she said I kept it up good so I gave her a bit of sweet tea and lunch, its not everyday you find nice young folk like you and her around these parts." I smiled at the old mans words. "Well," I said, "I’m actually looking for a few more good cows, how much are you asking?" He leaned back on his fence in thought, his pipe rolling about the few teeth he had left, you could hear the wood pipe clattering about. "Tell you what son, I'll give you a couple of my old ones, I know it ain't much but it'll get ya started. They won't sell anyways." I smiled at him, "if nice folks like you start giving me all their milk cows I won't have any vet work." The old man laughed heartily. "Well young man," he said taking the pipe from his mouth "I'll still hold you to them contracts. Just treat my beauties right and you'll be alright." Smiling I shook his hand, he had a good handshake. I loved being back home. I missed the honest, good natured people, its not something I see everyday in Cali.

I made my way back to the office in high spirits, when I arrived I found the door unlocked. Inside was a well dressed gent in jeans, cowboy hat and boots. He seemed happy to see me. "Your mike aren't ya?" I nodded and reached out my hand and he shook it vigorously. "All the folks we hold contracts on are all saying how they like ya, you could tell we've been busy working out of state at the competitions so its getting harder for us to look after the local folks. If things work out you might be working out of this office. I'm sorry it took you some work to get in here, we've been nervous about hiring new folk, specially after them labs burned down, we were worried some bent out of shape lab junkies might poke and prod the local animals. I'm glad Daniel talked to us though. Look forward to working with ya in the future, I gotta get going alright? Here's your own key to the place. There's also a key to our storage unit and barn, the address is on the back." I smiled at him and shook his hand again, "thanks so much for the opportunity sir, I," he slapped he knee, "shit I forgot, the names Jim, Jim Keeves, though the folks out here call me Jimmy." I patted his shoulder, "thanks for this chance Jim, I'll take good care of these folks." He nodded, "I believe you will Mike." He smiled as he quickly left the office. While I finished my work with a stupid grin on my face I made sure everything was in order and I locked the front of my way out. I also made sure to get my house phone on the forwarding list in case anyone called.

I walked in to marks old drugstore down the street for a celebratory candy bar when I heard a familiar voice from behind the counter call to me, "can I help you find anything?" Realizing who it was I played along, "nah, I'm just lookin." I heard her huff from behind the counter. Picking up my candy bar I took it to the register and threw it in front of Laura. "So," I said, "I'm not from around here, anything fun to do in this old town." She snickered as she ringed up my candy. "Not that I know of, some city slicker from Hollywood or thereabouts got everyone afraid of the dark." I couldn't help but laugh, her old twang that I fell in love with dripped from her lips. "It's good to hear you talk like that again L, for a while I thought you were lost cause," she gave me the stink eye. "Don't get used to it, soon as some rich snob from the city with money comes here looking for a gold digger ill be back to prim and proper before you know it." We both laughed. "So, what are you going to do about your place? I heard you got robbed and were looking for another place, your stuff is still in your car isn't it?" She blushed and looked away. "I...I was gonna ask you Mike...but with all the things going on I never found time to ask you, would it be alright?" I nodded, "sure as shit its alright with me, you want to take my sisters old room?" She shook her head, "no Mike," she said flatly. "I'm taking your parents room, I've got too much stuff and its about time some new memories are made in that room instead of the old ones lingering about." Although I knew she was right I couldn't think about it, every time my mind goes to that room those memories of my time in high school and a year after come back to me, I struggled to support my mother on minimum wage jobs while she cursed at me and threw shit from her bed at me when I entered, calling me bastard, asshole, every dirty word in the books. I frowned as I began to walk outside. "We'll see Laura," she gained a look of sadness when I walked out of the store.

When I got back to the house Fauna wasn't inside, I went out to the barn and saw her patting and mewling to the cows, I had brought the two older ones from William and she quickly fell in love with them, and they with her. In fact all the cows got along we me really well too. One of them was asleep and the other was drinking from a bottle, slurping noisily. She saw me walk up and smiled happily at me, never removing the bottle from the cows slurping mouth. "That your milk?" I asked, she nodded happily. I thought about Rita's milk I had brought Dan and his wife Ashley, it was like regular milk, but very rich and tasty. I told them it was the wildflowers on our property. I hoped they wouldn't try it themselves and call me out. As the cow finished the bottle it laid down in the hay and went to sleep. I thought about the rest of the day ahead, the last thing I wanted to deal with after this busy day was moving my mothers old shit from her room. I slapped my head at my thought and turned to leave. I felt fauna grab my hand with both of hers before I could go. "What's the matter?" She pulled me to the cow Rita, her udders were engorged with milk and she was restless, "you don't know how to do it?" I asked. She shook her head, causing her long black hair to cascade about her, it nearly reached her feet now, any longer we'll have to trim it so it won't drag in the dirt. "Alright babe, I'll show ya," getting the bucket and the stool I showed her how I did it and tried to explain it the best I could. When she tried it she couldn't get the hang of it and finally sat pouting in the chair. I thought of a solution. "I know, just do it like you would do yourself." She sat there for a moment and thought about it. She tried again and after a little trial and error she got milk to spray into the bucket. She clapped her hands happily and pecked me on the cheek. Grinning I pointed back to the cows udders. "She’s still pretty full, keep it up." She mewled happily as she went to work.

Coming back to the house I saw Laura's sedan parked in the driveway and she was busy taking her things into the house. "You know I'll need your help getting that stuff out of your moms room." I stood there sweating, there was no way in hell I was going in there. "Fauna can help you, she's strong." She stopped where she was and dropped her stuff on the floor and turned towards me, pointing an accusatory finger, "Michael, sooner or later your going to have to face these demons and let them go, now I asked you for help." "And I said I ain't helping you," I heard fauna walk up with her full bucket of milk, mewling happily. Grasping me with one hand and holding the bucket with the other she looked at us confused. "Mike, you asked me if I could move in with you, and believe me, I would love to, but until you get your mother and sisters stuff out of the house those memories are going to keep haunting you till the day you die." Pulling my hand out from Fauna's grasp, she spilled some of the milk as it sloshed around, causing her to mewl in frustration. They both watched as I walked away behind the house, to the old oak tree that's been on the property since before I was born. I sat there with my head on my arms. My tears were wetting the dirt beneath me. "Here I am, manliest damn vet in the state can't even stop the faucets." I heard heavy trotting steps as Rita walked over to me and nudged my head. "Go away girl, can't you see I ain't got time for this." She nudged me hard until I fell backwards onto the tree. As I glared at the cow, I saw the sunset on the pasture behind her. The fields and rolling hills spanned for miles, far past my property line. The breeze swayed the grass in a rhythmic pattern. I had good memories of this place, I always thought momma killed em but they were still there. That damned furniture was like a sore on my back that wouldn't heal and I knew it. Rita went to shove her snout into me again, snorting her breathe in frustration. "Alright girl, alright, I'm goin. Jeez when did you get so smart."

Standing up I made my way slowly into the house and I stopped at the stairs. My feet were frozen. From upstairs fauna came down. When she saw me down there, she didn't smile, mewl, or anything. She just grabbed onto my hands tightly and began to pull me up the stairs. When Laura saw what she was doing she grabbed the other hand and pulled as well. Finally I was in my mommas room and tears were streaming down my face. I watched as fauna effortlessly lifted up one end of her big dresser but didn't go any further, I new she intended for me to help because she was strong enough to do it without me. With a sigh I bent down and lifted up the other end. It was like lifting a paperweight. Slowly we managed to get everything out of the room and helped her get her stuff inside. She said not to put anything close to the walls because she insisted that we get rid of the old gaudy wallpaper and paint it. She also insisted on giving the same treatment to my sisters room claiming that it would be Fauna's room. I reminded her that she would probably never sleep in there but she remained insistent, claiming its the idea that counts. Shrugging I just decided to follow her lead. With a sigh we all sat on the couch. Laura was the only one of us sweating and panting. "Hey fauna, want some milk?" She looked at me questioningly as I motioned to Laura who sat there on the couch between us with her eyes closed and winked. She covered her mouth to keep from giggling and nodded.

I went to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of Rita's milk. Walking back I saw that Fauna had sat on Laura's lap and was kissing her passionately with her long meaty tongue. I moved behind Fauna and lifted up her shirt, revealing the soaked nursing bra beneath. I removed it as Laura watched. Fauna's breast were full since she hasn't milked herself all day and her fat inverted nipples began to poke out into the air to her heart beat. Laura sat their drooling at Fauna's big leaking nipple. "Hey Laura," I broke the silence, she stared at me with glassy eyes. "Did you have any research on this?" I handed fauna the milk bottle and she slurped it down, not wasting a single drop. I took the bottle from her as she licked her lips with her long tongue. Soon her face became flushed as tiny streams of milk began to spray Laura's shirt which she quickly discarded as well as her bra. She watched Fauna's breasts expand as her milk glands went into overdrive, pumping sweet milk into her already overfilled breasts. Mewling she began to rub her huge growing tits that were quickly filling her lap. Laura quickly removed the remainder of her clothes. Finally, throwing caution to the wind Laura pulled one of Fauna's fat spewing nipples into her mouth and suckled greedily. She wasn't ready for the flow as milk dribbled from her mouth and onto her tits. Leaning forward I began to lick the milk that was covering her tits as she continued to suck. Satisfied that the pressure was reduced in that huge breast she moved to the other spurting nipple and inserted it into her mouth. Fauna's nipples were now so fat and engorged from the pleasure that it filled Laura's mouth to capacity. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as milk flooded her mouth.

Moving behind Fauna I took her pants and panties off and took off my jeans and boxers. I tested her moist depths with a few fingers causing her to squirm. I pulled her huge pliant ass up as I knelt and pierced her pussy with my tongue, its full eight inches plunged inside and began to explore every corner or her wetness. I pushed my tongue down hard so that it would rake across her clit. Soon, warm juice coated my tongue as she came. I heard Laura moan through the gushing nipple, with her orgasm Fauna's milk let down and was now pouring down Laura's throat. Reaching around I pinched her other nipple that was soaking the couch as it spurted milk and shoved it into Laura's mouth causing her to moan again, but she didn't try to remove it. I knelt under fauna and began licking Laura's leaking pussy. I made sure to lap all around to soak up her juices than without warning I shoved the full length of my tongue into her. As she spasmed and came on my dexterous tongue I shoved my face into her, forcing my tongue as far in as it could go. The tip was grazing against something far back within her. I realized it was her cervix. Retreating backwards I starting making circles within her, shoving against her cavern with the strong muscle. I constantly felt a flood of juices and struggled to capture it with my lips. With my tongue still invading her I began to kiss and brush her clit with my lips causing her to convulse under Fauna's massive tits. Finally her breathing slowed as her body came to a rest. With her nipples still in her mouth fauna moved beside her on the couch and gently moved Laura's sleeping form onto her lap. Here we rested as she continue to feed Laura her milk as she slept. As I watched I heard Fauna mewling softly into Laura's ear as she gently stroked her hair.

After about 30 minutes Fauna's huge tits were just about completely drained. I was surprised at how much milk Laura had drank. Laying her down gently fauna stood up and straddled me. Leaning down we kissed deeply. Her tongue, however forceful, no longer had its way with my mouth. My own long tongue put up quite a fight as we battled within our mouths. Finally she broke the kiss and with her small hand she sat up and guided my cock into her wet and unquenched pussy. Falling slowly I groaned at her touch. With her tit still dripping milk she lifted it up to me. "No baby," I said, "I'm big enough, any more and people will suspect something is up." She nodded and continued to thrust her large dense nipple at me. Looking at her eyes I saw images of us sleeping soundly under the pleasurable haze and waking up normally. Taking her nipple into my mouth I began to gently suck until my mouth filled with her sweetness. Removing it I pulled her forward. Kissing deeply I fed her the milk I had drank. Her eyes rolled at the taste of herself. "Had you never had your own milk?" I asked. She shook her head. Maybe she wasn't allowed to I guess. As I continued to drink from her I took her other nipple and offered it to her mouth, hesitantly she took the nipple into her mouth and began to drink from herself. As we enjoyed her milk she began to pump her hips. I took my hands and holding onto her hips I began to piston her on my rod. As the haze of sleepiness began to creep onto us I came deeply into her womb and she collapsed on top of me, panting. It seems only sex with each other can make us tired. Releasing her nipple I hugged her tightly to myself as I lay down on the couch. It was barely big enough for the three of us. I was glad that it was Friday, marks drug store is closed on Saturday and Sunday. I knew Laura was going to be sleeping off that bounty for quite a while. Pulling Fauna closer we both finally slept with the crickets outside announcing our departure from the world.

Waking up in the morning I could smell fresh coffee. I found myself covered in my old blanket that had been cleaned with Laura by my side, gently snoring. I heard footsteps on the porch and the door open as Fauna came inside with two buckets of milk. When she saw that I was awake she set them down and she came to my side to nuzzle me and plant kisses on my cheeks. "Is Laura gonna be ok?" She caressed Laura's head softly as she nodded. "Alright than girl, help me up, will ya?" She gently lifted up Laura as I climbed out from under her. With Fauna returning to her work I went up stairs to get a little cleaned up. After shaving and getting dressed I came down stairs and found Fauna nursing Laura as she slept. She seemed so loving as she smiled adoringly at her and caressed her hair as she slept. Smiling I got a cup of coffee and sat outside on the porch. A light fog had settled on the fields and reflected the suns rays. It was a beautiful morning. Looking at my watch I found it was 730 on the Saturday. Walking back inside I found Fauna cleaning herself up with her tongue and giving the same treatment to Laura. "Is that the same way you treated me when I slept?" She nodded happily. "I'm going to run into town and get some supplies, I don't mind the girls out in the barn walking around by the house but I don't want them wandering the roads and getting hit by a truck." She smiled as she planted a kiss on my lips. As I walked out of the house the phone rang. Fauna handed the phone to me. "Hello, this is Michael." I heard yelling in the distance. "Hey Mike, Its Dan, hey, I gotta run but I gotta tell ya that you were right, my boys ran the property and told me they didn't find shit so I checked it myself, turns out they were growing pretty wild in my north pasture." "It's good that somebody found it, what are ya going to do about your hands?" "Oh those boys are gonna pay for Rita out of their pockets. Anyways, Ashley wanted to fix y'all up something nice for dinner tonight, about six, is that alright, I've got steak and..." "Actually Dan were, uh, vegetarians." I heard him hesitate a moment, "ah, I figured you might have been, being a vet n' all. Sorry about that, we'll change it up, Ash makes a mean casserole and spinach pie." I smiled at the thought, "that sounds great, same time than?" "Yeah buddy, lookin forward to it, have a good one alright, I gotta get goin." [click]

The whole time I was at the lumber yard and hardware store I thought about dinner at Dan’s with me and Laura but I was worried about Fauna, she isn't exactly human. Her ears and horns will probably scare ash to death. I want her to enjoy the meal with us but she'll get herself in trouble. I thought about hats but than we would probably eat in the house so that ain't gonna happen. I was glad I started to get a little income from those contracts, I've been wanting to fix up the property ever since I got back. Now that I finally got rid of mommas and my sisters old stuff I can concentrate at the other stuff that needs done, the fence needs work, the barn too. It helps that Laura and Fauna are painting and rearranging those rooms too. My beeper started going off as I finished loading up the lumber. Getting back in the store the owner let me use their phone in the back office, word spread that I was the vet so people were accommodating. "This is Mike, I got a call from this number?" I heard beeping machines and people tapping on keyboards in the background, (was my hearing better too?) "this is a nurse from James Hills medical center, my name is Pamela Woods, I've got a Mr. Williams here in our care, he suffered a mild heart attack and asked that we call you. He said that you might be willing to look after his property and animals." I was a little worried to say the least. "Will he be alright?" She tapped on a keyboard for a moment. "Yes sir, he should be up and about in about a week, he needs to start watching his diet though." I nodded into the phone absent mindedly. "Well, tell him that I'd be happy to watch over his farm for him." "Alright sir, you have a good day now," "you too ma'am." Setting the phone down I rubbed my brow. I hope that old man will be alright. It would probably break Laura's heart if something happened.

I stopped by Will's place on my way back from town and saw that everything seemed alright. I checked on the cows and they were a little restless I figured they must not have been milked since he got lifted to the hospital. After I milked them all and put into the large fridge there in the barn I made my way home. Throughout the rest of the morning I thought about dinner that night as I worked on the fence. Fauna was helping me, she had braided her long black hair and tied it into a bun behind her head, causing her ears and horns to show prominently. She knew we were giving some of Rita's milk to Dan and his wife so I felt bad that she wouldn't get to go. "That's ok, I don't mind." I heard a voice whisper, "even so," I said, "I feel bad that..." I dropped the hammer and nails I had been using on the fence. I felt her behind me, she ran her hands over my shoulders and pushed her soft body against me as she wrapped her arms about me tightly. Mewling softly she began to rock us back and forth in the breeze. "How...how did you do that," I whispered. She mewled as she nuzzled my back. I saw pictures in my mind, words on a page, scribbles on a board, numbers on a screen, she didn't have to look at me anymore. "You throw words at me, like pictures, and I hear them?" I heard her mewl softly in my back. I knew it meant the affirmative. "When did you find out you can do it?" I turned to look at her, she seemed a little worried. "Yesterday," I heard her whisper, her lips moved like she was speaking, but I could tell the words didn't come from there, "I talked to the mailman." I was suddenly concerned. "You mean he saw you?!" She shook her head roughly and concentrated again as she mewled, in my mind it sounded like a distant (no no no no) she concentrated again. "I hid myself at him." I heard the whisper, but her lips didn't move this time. When she saw my confused face she stamped her little foot in frustration, she left a big mark in the dirt. She looked at me and concentrated. The light from the afternoon sun flickered in my eyes and I felt a little lightheaded. When I was able to focus again I saw her staring at me. Her horns where gone and her ears were human. I looked at her eyes, there still very cute but they seemed more human now. I ran my hand through her hair and I still felt her horns, they weren't much longer but they started to get a little sharpness to them. As I ran my hand down her face I felt her soft ears and gave them a gently petting. She leaned her head into my hand and mewled. I looked at the human ears and saw something that turned my stomach, there was a big hole in her ear where the tag had been. Realizing I was troubled she hugged me close and pressed her head to my chest, mewling.

"Hey you two!" I heard Laura yell as she ran up. Turning to her, I watched as she approached. She was in a nice looking white dress with a flowing skirt that came to her knees. I realized she had ran all the way here barefoot from the house about 2 miles away. She had filled out nicely and I saw that her brown hair that used to fall to her shoulders now reached halfway down her back and shined beautifully in the sun. She had it braided too. As she got close Fauna ran up and they both jumped into each others arms. I couldn't help but grin happily at the sight. "Did you show him?" I heard Laura whisper in her ear. Yeah, my hearing was definitely better. Fauna nodded happily as she grabbed Laura's hand and pulled her to me, placing it in mine. I couldn't help but chuckle as I realized Fauna has been playing Cupid ever since we got back together. Laura rolled her eyes while she smiled and tried to pull her hand away but I didn't let go, instead I pulled her close and kissed her deeply with my long tongue. Her eyes opened wide, than slowly closed as we embraced. I lifted her up by her now juicier ass and held her to me. Her larger tits mashed against my chest. She giggled at me as we broke our kiss and stared into each others eyes. Hers were a more brilliant brown now from what I remember. "Did you know what her milk would do to you?" I asked. She nodded her head, her pretty voluminous hair bounced healthily "She showed me, that night when I first drank." I smiled at her as I set her down, I realized that she wasn't out of breath and only a light sheen of sweat could be seen on her pretty tanned skin. I suddenly got memories of the past as I looked at her. I remembered how she used to look, she had a beautiful tan and she kept her brown hair long. "How did you find out about her ability to speak? Did you know that she would be able to eventually?" She shook her head. "She tried it on me last night in between our...sessions." She blushed. "I helped her practice all night and during the day while you were out, that was when she tried her tricks on the mailman, boy, if he were years younger he would have fallen head over heals for this pretty girl." We both chuckled. "And to answer your question no, just about everything you've seen we knew would happen. All accept her mental abilities, she first used them on me when she became, oh, I'd say about 18, she started throwing pictures at me." She frowned. "They were..." I placed a heavy hand on her shoulder, "shh, it doesn't matter anymore." She smiled, "as for you, you were the first male she came in contact with that was kind and caring. What they didn't realize is she reacts differently. For me, we became close friends and lovers. I was like a big sister. And you..." She placed a hand on my chest, she smiled as she realized how strong and muscular I had gotten, "her guardian, and mate." I said happily. She smiled, her cheeks blushing. I heard a loud mewling sound and looking over I saw Fauna had lifted up at least 100lbs of stained wood boards for the fence as she walked by us. I laughed, "looks like our slave driver doesn't like us idling about."

As the three of us continued our work I heard a truck in the distance. I looked to Fauna and she had perked up too. "What's up guys?" Laura asked. "Listen," she stood there silent for a moment. "A truck?" She asked. "Yeah," I looked towards Fauna, she had already disappeared into the nearby brush. As the truck got closer and we could see there faces I heard Fauna come out of the brush and stand by us, she had put her face on, so to speak. It was an old ford that drove up, older than mine and almost rusting to pieces. Inside was a big fat man in the drivers seat and a scrawny guy in the other. He whistled as he pulled up. "Well hey there pretty ladies, what y'all doin out here in the fields, shouldn't y'all be in the kitchen'?" He spat a wad of tobacco onto the ground as he and his buddy guffawed in their seats. I could tell quite a few of his 'teef' were missing. I approached, moving between him and my girls. "You gonna tell me what you want? You talk to my family like that again, I'll be drivin' that rusty ford off of my property." They both suddenly got serious. "You be careful boy, I don't give a god damn what Dan thinks O' you. He tol' me to come git you, one of our bulls done wrapped himself in the wire, said you could help, doubt it." He spat at my feet before they sped off. Laura put her hand on my shoulder to calm me, my heart was beating strongly in my chest. "What a couple of pricks huh?" She said flatly. I couldn't help but chuckle. "That isn't a way for a prim and proper gold digger to talk." She punched my shoulder as all three of us laughed off the experience. "Well, want to head out there and see if we can lend a hand?" I handed my big straw hat to Fauna, "wear that until you get your face on." She yanked it over her head as we pulled the rest of the lumber out of the truck bed and piled into the cab. "Whew," Laura waved her hand across her nose, "it smells like sex in here." fauna giggled as I rolled down the window.

As we made it to Dan’s farm we saw that the bull in question was in a large pen outside and all the hands were leaning on the fence bullshitting while Dan was pacing back and forth on his cell. When we drove up I saw him say something quickly and hang up. Fauna sat there focused for a minute and after a little while she turned to me and smiled. She had convinced everyone present she was human. She kept the hat on though, she was very self conscious about her ear. We got out and I saw that fat guy say something to the other hands and they all laughed. I reached into the truck and got my gear. "Thanks for coming by on such short notice Mike, who's this?" He asked, gesturing to Fauna, "this is Anna, a distant cousin of Laura." Laura approached Dan and extending her hand, defusing the inquiry. "Hey Dan, long time." He smiled as he shook it, I could tell he did a quick assessment of her appearance. "Damn girl, you haven't changed a bit." She grinned happily. "You either Dan, I heard you got hitched to that cheerleader, Ashley." He chuckled "yea, actually I didn't age as well as you two," he proved his point by showing his hairline. "Anyways, Mike, this here's the bull my boys warned you about." I looked at the bull, he was walking around the pen, frustrated and angry, barb wire was wrapped around his legs, neck, and torso. In an effort to get loose he made some pretty deep gashes in his flesh, I could see the blood on his hair and in the dirt. "You're 'boys' are a real piece of work. Dan, there's a reason you're keeping them bastards around, I know it." He sighed, "I'll tell ya about it during supper Mike, right now this is my main concern." I nodded in agreement. "He won't bleed out anytime soon but if that wire isn't taken off, his wounds will get infected. Any luck calming him down?" Dan shook his head. I watched as Fauna leaned against the fence. "Careful honey," Dan said, "if he charges that fence hell knock you right on yer ass." She turned back to him and smiled. "She'll be alright, I got a tranq rifle in my truck, lets go get it."

On the way back I saw that the bull had approached Fauna and was standing idle by the fence. The fat farmhand said something I could barely hear but it clearly angered Fauna. As if in response to her emotion the bull turned and charged the fence causing the fat man to leap off and curse. All his buddies laughed at him. Suddenly he started running to her, pissed off as hell. "Shit," I handed off the rifle to Dan. "Mike, don't do nothin stupid!" Fauna was smart enough not to defend herself so when she got lifted up by the neck she pretended like she was getting hurt. I didn't care how strong or resilient she was, all I saw was some asshole manhandling Fauna and I saw red. With my target in sight I charged him like I was the bull. He threw her to the ground and yelled at me as I got close. "What you gonna do boy?" He drew a knife. He must have weighed at least 250 but I charged him through that fence like he was cardboard. I felt his knife jab me and cut my flesh as wood splintered around us. He lay groaning on the ground as I got ready to stomp him into the dirt, I wanted him to become a permanent feature of the earth. I felt Fauna's hands on my arms as she pulled me back. I was stronger than her now, and I knew it, but her gentle touch calmed the raging beast within me. The bull within the pen paced calmly as Fauna released me and approached it. I heard a distant voice piercing my anger flooded mind. "Mike....Mike...," it was Dan. Shaking my head I realized I was bleeding. The fat man's friends came and lifted their buddy, dragging him out of the pen. A clean rag was thrust into my vision. Taking it I pressed it to my wound. It was only a light cut I realized. Anyone else and they would have been stabbed clean through. "You need me to call an ambulance Mike, did he stab you?" I shook my head. "Naw, he missed. I got bandages in my truck, I'll be fine."

As I cleaned and dressed the shallow knife wound Laura approached. "I'll be fine L, he didn't miss, I was too strong." She gripped my shoulder tightly. "Strong my ass!" She lowered her voice. "You should be bleeding out on the dirt right now. Something is up Mike, your stronger than I thought you would become, there are things happening here. Things that never showed up in the tests." I took her hand off my shoulder and held it tightly. I had a sudden idea. "Do some tests yourself if it would make you feel any better. I have some of the gear you might need." She sighed as she pulled a strand of hair behind her ear. "It's not like that, I can't just...predict the changes that might take place. Even if Fauna had some control over it, nothing has control over her physiology. She's subservient by nature, her body however is a whole different story. It could be doing things to us that she doesn't even know. Remember Mike, she's an anomaly, it was me that threw a wrench in the works, there's no telling what could happen when...we...fully mature." I thought for a moment. Leaning over I picked her up by the waist easily and kissed her on the lips. Still holding her I spoke. "Do you think she would do anything to hurt us? Think about how things have progressed so far. After I told her I had enough, it stopped. The only thing that keeps going is her. I really like her L, I know you said she was made that way but we both know that's bullshit. It's like you said, she's an anomalous creature, you're right there. But If it wasn't for me and you who knows what could have happened. I'm glad that we inadvertently put an end to that lab. What we need to do now is take good care of her. I don't want to stick her in a cage for fear that whatever is happening to us; might turn bad." She lowered her head and I held it to my chest. "I love you both, if I thought that something was going to turn sour I would put a stop to it." She nodded.

"You sure you're alright to continue Mike?" Dan said. "Yeah bud, he nicked me alright, I'll have it looked at tomorrow, right now I got this bull that needs to be taken care of and a dinner to look forward too." He chuckled, "well, alright Mike, I'll have Ash set another plate, where'd your cus learn to do that?" He asked, directing the question at Laura. She shrugged, "beats me, she does an internship at a zoo in the city, she came to visit here cause I told her she could work for us during the summer as we get our little dairy started." He nodded. "Alright then." I got to work removing the wire and patching up the wounds on the bull while Fauna kept him steady. After everything was done Ashley called us to dinner. They served us some delicious spinach pie and a potato and corn casserole. Fauna gobbled it up. When we finished Dan handed me a beer but I refused. "I know I drank a lot when I was takin care of my momma, but I got in trouble a few times while I was in Cali so when I decided to come back I quit." He smiled, "good for you mike," I saw Ash sigh deeply as she ate. "what’s the matter Ash?" I asked. She frowned as she told me, "I’m worried about ol will, he had a massive heart attack the other day, got rushed by a heli to the hospital upstate." "what?" I asked surprise, "they told me it was mild, and that he would be out in a week, they asked me to watch his property. " it was Dan’s turn to frown, "he probably meant for you to keep it, he ain’t doin too well." I cursed inwardly as I tried to keep eating. we sat and chatted for a while. Fauna sat smiling and rubbing me with her feet cheered me up a little. "I noticed your cus hasn't said a word all day, something up?" Laura went to open her mouth but I heard fauna throw words at our minds, moving her lips in sync perfectly, "sorry about that. I was shook up by what happened today." I breathed a sigh of relief as Dan and Ash nodded, content with her answer.

"How about desert guys? I made a nice cream pie." We all grinned happily. She served us all big pieces and we dug in. It was absolutely delicious. I suddenly got very nervous, I recognized the sweet taste of the cream. I looked over and I saw Fauna, sweating and squirming in her seat, her plate clean, she ate every bite. Before I could get up ash walked over and put her hand on her forehead. "You alright dear?" Her eyes opened in surprise as her hands felt her horns. She looked at me surprised and I looked at her in the eyes pleadingly, shaking my head. "Excuse us," I said as I stood and helped Fauna up and took her to the bathroom with Ashley not far behind, I could smell Fauna's milk in the air trailing us. "Shit" I said inwardly. I heard Laura get Dan's attention and they began chatting about their memories of school. Pulling Fauna into the restroom I closed the door on Ash as Fauna began removing her shirt and nursing bra. "Michael," I heard her whispering behind the door, "you let me in there or I'm tellin Dan what I felt on that girls head." I mentally cursed to myself as I opened the door. Fauna was now leaned over the sink, desperately trying to milk her growing tits. Ash stood there in shock as milk was spraying into the sink from Fauna's fat nipples, her concentration lost, she looked like her regular cow girl self. Ash closed the door as she looked at me incredulously. I tried to say something but it only came out as stutters. Ash shook her head, "help me out here." With a sigh I helped Ash squeeze the milk out of Fauna's tits which finally stopped growing as they rested on the sink. I saw Ashley's mouth hang open, drooling at the sight. I realized she could smell the girls sweet, thick milk in the air, it was starting to have its affect on me too. I started to work fervently but before I knew it the hot blonde pulled a nipple into her mouth and began to suck the milk out of the huge breast like her life depended on it. I leaned down and whispered in Fauna's ears as she spasmed on the sink, our ministrations of her nipples had made her orgasm, only her huge tits resting on the sink prevented her from collapsing to the floor. "She can't fall asleep on us babe, listen to me." No response, as I went to pull Ash off the nipple I realized it was already too late when her eyes drooped. "God damnit, Dan, Laura, a little help here!"

I caught Ash as the spurting nipple popped out of her jaw, she was barely lucid. Falling asleep in my arms. The door opened and I saw Dan standing there. "What the hell Mike!" I shook my head, gesturing to Fauna behind me, still spurting milk into the sink, "I'll explain, just help me get your wife into your bed." He frowned at me angrily as he lifted her head and I took her feet. Milk still dribbled from her open mouth as she moaned in our arms. As we lay her down in their guest bed I saw her eyes were partly opened as she whispered, "Daniel..." She pulled him down and kissed him deeply, his eyes opened wide as he tasted Fauna's milk that was still in her mouth. They continued kissing as I stood there watching. I heard mewling coming from the bathroom. "Shit," I ran into the bathroom as Laura was milking her into the sink. It was so thick that the sink was getting full. "In the tub L, in the tub." We worked together to get her tits over the tub. We sat there as they slowly drained into the tub. We looked at each other with worried looks. I heard moaning from Ash and Dan coming from the bedroom. Panting, Fauna turned to us, tears were in her eyes, I saw images of her on her knees pleading for forgiveness. I pat her head, "it's alright girl, none of us knew, we couldn't help it." Finally with her tits emptied we got her dressed and sat at the kitchen. "What do we tell them?" Laura asked. I took a sip of sweet tea, "the truth of course."  We sat there for a while, pondering our dilemma, moaning sounds continued to pass through the walls. when it finally died down I heard the guest bedroom close as Dan walked into the dining room and kneeled down by Fauna, "sorry sorry sorry sorry," I heard her say repeatedly, she didn't move her lips.

Dan inspected her ear gently and rubbed a hand over her small horns. "I'm not mad at you, I'll tell ya why once Laura and Mike here tell me their story alright?" Fauna nodded shyly. Dan sat down and we took that as a queue to start our story, Laura told him about the real purpose of the lab and what she had done, I told him my part of the story as well as a few details on what her milk does. He nodded, taking it all in. "Wildflowers huh?" He chuckled, "I knew you were bullshitting me when it didn't work on my cows," he tapped the table as he thought. "Ash never told nobody this, but a long while back Ash had a run in with a bull about 16 years ago, got her real good in her gut and; anyways, few operations later she was able to walk again, but that's it. She still didn't have feelin in...those parts, and they said she can't ever have kids," he gestured to the empty house, "three years and no kids. I keep feedin everyone some bullshit story, but that’s the truth of it. Thing is, she ain't never had an orgasm, not be me, or any man, not even by herself, until tonight. She cried tears of joy in that bed, smiling up at me before she fell asleep. I have never seen her that happy before." He took a swig of his beer as he eyed the three of us carefully. "I believe your story," we all breathed a sigh of relief. "So Rita's milk does that to yah eh? What happens if you drink it straight out of the bottle?" We all blushed and he noticed. We started getting restless. "If your goin." Dan went into the cabinet and pulled out an empty milk bottle, putting it in front of Fauna. She looked to him curiously than back to me. "You made my wife very happy, I would really appreciate it," she suddenly stood up and stared him straight in the eyes. He was frozen in place. He than shuddered as he fell to his seat. "Damn," he whispered, "no wonder he was so pissed off, but...there ain't much I can do darlin, them boys' uncle got me under his thumb, I fire them boys and I lose my lease." She picked up the bottle and put it back on the shelf. "We better get goin, our girls gotta get milked I'm sure." He nodded as he sipped at his beer, looking at it forlornly. "Don't worry about it Dan, I'm sure we'll think of something." I said as we left. "Yea bud...sure."

I looked at the clock on my dash as we drove home, 1030, damn. Pulling in we all got out of the truck. Laura and Fauna went into the house while I went to the barn to make sure the cows were milked and fed, it was hard to concentrate with so much on my mind. Finished, I was carrying two of the buckets of milk to the house when I heard glass breaking. Turning I saw a truck in the shadows as lights blinded me. Limping towards me was a silhouette of the fat man and behind the wheel was his scrawny friend. "You boys better get the hell out of her before I call the cops." It was just then that I noticed the shot gun in his hands. "Shit." As I saw the flash and the bang reverberated in my ears I felt an intense pain in my arm and chest as I fell to the ground. He started kicking my ribs as I felt my blood leaking from my chest. Limping off he jumped in the truck as they sped off. I heard screaming as Laura and fauna ran up crying. I saw fauna fiddling with her shirt trying to tear it off. I coughed, "no...don't...call the ambulance...and the cops...I'll live." I saw Laura sprint into the house as Fauna cried on my chest mewling loudly as I kept hearing "why why why why," being thrown from her mind. I smiled weakly as I lost consciousness.

I heard a distant beeping as I slowly awoke. I could smell disinfectant and bad hospital food. As I slowly came to I could feel the intense pain in my shoulder. "Easy easy," I heard someone say. Looking over I saw Dan there sitting beside me. He tried to look at me but his face lowered. Laura was there in the corner leaning against Fauna, she had a scarf over her head. "Don't worry about yer cows," I heard him say, "Ashley's taking care of them." I tried to speak but I ended up coughing in pain. Seems like point blank twelve gauge can still hurt me, I laughed inwardly. "I'm so sorry Mike," he gripped my forearm tightly, "them boys are goin to prison for what they done, but not like this, it shouldn't have been like this." I wanted to tell him that I would be alright but I couldn't. He looked at me in the eyes. Concentrating I focused on images of him closing the door and waking up Fauna and Laura. He shook his head and rubbed his eyes. I guess I wasn't that good at it. "Alright bud, I'll do it." He closed the door to the hospital room and quickly roused Laura and fauna. After the initial crying and rejoicing I focused on fauna, sending her images of me getting better. She nodded. Looking about she started pulling out her huge tit and placed the nipple in my mouth. I suckled greedily of her sweet thick cream.

Over the course of three days we continued this secret routine as the doctors became amazed at my miraculous recovery. On the fourth day I had full use of my limbs and was walking about the hospital. The police questioned me here and there and asked if I was going to press charges. Hell yeah I was. On the last day I approached the desk with fauna and Laura by my side and asked about Mr. William. They directed me to his room. Entering, I was disheartened at the sight, he had tubes every which way to Sunday and looked very pale. Looking about I saw nobody was looking and I gently closed the door. Nodding to fauna, she and Laura went to the restroom and came out with a few plastic cups of her milk. I gently fed them all to him as he slept. Nodding to them we made our way back to the room. Just as the doc walked in. "Well son," he said. "Looks like everything is in order. A Mr. Ward has covered your expenses so your free to go home. Still, get plenty of rest and drink plenty of fluids." I chuckled inwardly, your damn right I'm gonna get plenty of fluids. We made the hour and a half drive home in silence. We didn't risk getting caught fooling around so I just relaxed as my girls pampered me.

Ashley was walking with filled buckets back to the house as she saw us pull up. Smiling happily she set them down gently and ran to us as we got out. Running up to me she gave me a gentle hug and pecked me on the cheek. "I'm so sorry about what happened Mike, I'm just glad those boys are gonna get what's coming to em, and to top it off, the blood isn't on Dan's hands, so their uncle won't drop the lease." I sighed deeply in relief, I was about to say something when I noticed she was gone. Turning I saw that she leaped into Fauna's arms, straddling her waist with her legs she was kissing her passionately. "Sorry....Laura....I just....couldn't wait." I would have laughed heartily had I no stitches to worry about. I looked at Laura who was giggling, "Call Dan would you Laura, Ashley's gonna be busy for the night." I saw Fauna smile as she picked up both buckets of milk while Ashley still straddled her with her arms around her neck. I stood In the driveway for a minute as I looked over the property. I realized I no longer thought of this as my folks house, or my mommas house. It was my home. Smiling I walked into the house as Laura got off the phone with Dan, chuckling. Fauna had her hair undone and had tore her clothes off as she straddled Ashley on the living room floor, they were on that same old blanket. As fauna began peeling the clothes off of Ashley I felt a reassuring squeeze on my good arm. "Her and Dan already talked about it. He said if it happens let it happen. And from you to me, I think they are both looking forward to it." Smiling I turned and kissed Laura deeply, exploring her mouth with my tongue. As we broke the kiss she smiled. "I knew something was up when you were frigging me with that thing." I chuckled as she grasped my hand and pulled me to the couch. "I'll be careful with you babe," she said.

As me and Laura sat down, Laura straddled me and we continued kissing. Meanwhile fauna was mewling as Ashley played with the curvy cowgirls fat inverted nipples. When milk started to leak out Ashley rose to take it into her mouth when Fauna stopped her. The blonde groaned in frustration. While straddling Ash fauna had the bucket and was tipping it into Ashley's mouth. She sipped from the bucket as she groped the huge tits of the cowgirl. On the couch, myself and Laura had discarded each others clothes and we were beginning to explore each others bodies. "I noticed your tits are bigger" I said as I squeezed them and pinched her nipples, "these are too," I grinned.  She chuckled, "I just wish I could give milk for you like Fauna, I know how you love that." Fauna grinned mischievously as she took the bucket from Ash’s lips and tipped it to her own mouth, chugging it deeply. Milk was splashing out of the bucket as she began shaking. "Damn girl, that stuff makes you so wet and hot." Peeking my head out my eyes bulged from their sockets, "she's drinking the whole bucket Laura!" She turned quickly. Already the girls tits were expanding quickly and spraying powerful jets of cream everywhere. Images flashed in my head. Writhing, squirming, convulsing. I realized she was orgasming as she gulped down the milk. Laura got up to take the bucket away but Fauna's strong hand snapped back and gripped her tightly. Tipping the bucket she opened her throat and let the rest of it flow freely down her throat. Her tits were growing steadily and were now flowing over her lap and spilling onto Ashley's body. Smelling the sweet milk spewing forth from her coke can nipples she squeezed it as she shoved it into her mouth, letting the milk erupt into her mouth and flow down her throat. Still holding her arm, fauna pulled Laura to the floor next to ash and heaved a still growing breast onto her body, trapping her beneath it. Her huge spurting nipple was dangerously close to her mouth. As it sprayed her she caught its scent and freeing her arms pulled it into her mouth.

Sitting between them, fauna was convulsing as she supported her body on her huge tits. Both ash and Laura's eyes were closed and they were spasming as milk gushed forcefully into their bodies. I stood up and slid my legs beneath her, I had to shove them through her cleavage as her giant breasts now covered ash and Laura's bodies. Her nipples now so large, thick and dense, they were stuck in their mouths, forcing them open. Their teeth were lightly pressing into them causing fauna to become lost in even greater feelings of pleasure. She sensed me shove my legs through as she looked down and saw between her tits that my hard cock was now directly beneath her. Pulling the blanket beneath me to support my still injured body I directed my cock with my good hand as she lowered herself on my rigid length. She began to moo loudly as she bounced up and down on my cock. With my hand now free I used my fingers to piston them in and out of Ashley's snatch. I immediately felt wetness gush onto my fingers as I pistoned them in and out. Her body started to spasm and convulse but it had very little room to move as it was pressed to the blanket by Fauna's huge milk filled breast. Fauna came again and again on my cock, an endless stream of pleasure washed through Fauna as her milk erupted like hoses from her tits rushing down the greedy throats of the girls that were imprisoned by her massive tits. The girls were orgasming so forcefully at the narcotic affect of her milk that there legs were shaking beneath the huge breasts, there juices spilling to the floor, creating tiny puddles. Fauna too was orgasming constantly, her cute mewling now became a screaming feminine mooing sound. Her screaming in pleasure as she bounced furiously on my cock and the girls orgasming frantically beneath her engorged tits finally set me off as I came deep into the writhing cunt of the cowgirl. She screamed loudly as her nipples popped from the mouths of the girls, shooting milk against the far wall like powerful hoses. With their mouths free the girls screamed in lust as they continued to orgasm from the milk. In her haze fauna leaned herself forward and jammed her spewing nipples back into their mouths.

I awoke on the floor with a leaking nipple in my mouth. As the girls slept together on the couch, fauna nursed me throughout the rest of the night as her huge tits slowly lost their extreme bounty. The living room was a mess but we'll worry about that later. I flexed my arm and chest, I was completely healed. Looking over to fauna laying beside me I realized that she fed me as she slept. She must have been pretty tired herself after that adventure. I gently lifted up her sleeping body, her long raven hair dragged behind me as I carried her upstairs to my bedroom. As I lay her down I saw her eyes were half open as up she caressed my cheek with her hand, "I love you, my shining knight." I leaned down and kissed her gently. We flicked our tongues together gently as we kissed but we kept it tender. "Sleep well my princess." She smiled as she went back to sleep. As I got coffee going I picked up the phone and dialed Dan. "Hey Dan, this is Mike," "hey man, how ya feeling?" I smiled, "a lot better, I drank plenty of fluids, just like the doctor ordered." I heard him chuckle, "and Ashley? Is she alright?" "She's doing just fine, she's still sleeping soundly. She'll be out until this afternoon, you can drop by to see her if ya want but I would just wait until she gets back to your place." "Alright bud, I'll see you later alright? I got some work I gotta catch up with and some new hired help to look for." "Later Dan," hanging up I looked at the havoc we wreaked last night. Even thinking about it made me stir a little bit. Getting some coffee I began the task of cleaning up our mess.

As noon rolled around I was leaving the barn after making repairs when I saw Laura and Ashley in the distance run into Laura's sedan and drive off. Walking into the house I found Fauna sitting at the table, nibbling on wildflowers and fruit. "Where did those two go?" She turned and smiled at me sweetly. I saw an image in my head of a note posted by the telephone. I went too look at it and it read, "went to take Ash back to Dan's. Meet me at the Yardhouse in town tonight at eight, dress well." I looked at Fauna, she was grinning. "You know exactly what's going on, don't you?" She rolled her big eyes innocently and shrugged. "I need to go check on Old Wills farm, want to come with?" She jumped up and mewled happily. "Please please please!" I chuckled, "alright, get some better clothes on, I think I'm gonna get a little work done on his property too, so we got some work ahead of us." She bolted to her new made-over bedroom, I have yet to see it. Every time I tried to make a peek at it she shoos me away. I could tell she was wearing boots as she came down the steps. She was wearing blue jeans that hugged her huge hips and thick thighs like a second skin and her shirt was struggling to hold her huge tits as they jostled about in the nursing bra erotically. She pinned her long hair into a bun and she had a big cowboy hat pulled onto her head. I could see where Laura made holes for her 3 inch horns to poke through. I stood there in a daze at the incredibly sexy cowgirl....cow-girl smiling at me with a hint of lust. I'll never get used to those huge beautiful brown eyes. She waved a delicate hand over my eyes, breaking my trance. I crossed my arms and looked at her sternly. "Let me guess, Laura told you to keep me busy while they went out, didn't she?" With no answer she went and got the keys to the truck and shoved them into my hands. "Alright sweetheart, I'll play your game." She giggled sweetly as we worked together and gathered the things we needed.

We started working on wills property together and we enjoyed each others company. We were working on cleaning up and fixing the cow pens when they wandered in from the pasture, he had 2 pretty cows left from the two he gave me. We milked them together and she stayed behind as I carried the buckets into his house. Storing the fresh milk in the fridge I made my way back to the barn and found the cows sleeping soundly in there pens. Fauna stood there smiling innocently. "That's alright, will their milk help Wills heart problems? We can't necessarily visit him in his sleep." She nodded happily, she threw words at me. "Good for you, good for me, good for everyone." I smiled and  wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her to me, her tits were still huge and engorged so they mashed on my chest, I could feel wetness on my shirt. "I'm thirsty after all this work, I could use something refreshing to drink," opening her eyes in surprise her face blushed as she began to unbutton her shirt, "I wonder if Will keeps anything in his fridge?" I wiped the nonexistent sweat from my brow as fauna was struggling with her huge bra, my apparent thirst for something refreshing was causing her instincts and body to kick into gear, her tits were filling with milk again. She was having difficulty with her bra because it had gotten so tight. I picked up one of the buckets we had used to milk the cows and I tipped it around as I looked into it, I caught a drop on my tongue as I put it back. "That ain't nearly enough for my thirst." I began to pant as if I was out of breathe.

Fauna fell to her knees mewling and was now kneading the flesh of her huge overfilled tits, flesh poked out of the seams. I could see growing wet stains where her huge nipples became swollen and struggled to stab their way through the strained fabric. I sat down on the hay of the barn and laid back, feigning weakness. "Mew...mew..mooooo." She crawled over to me and began rubbing my chest trying to help me, "so...thirsty..." She suddenly mewled loudly as her nursing bra began to tear and exploded off her body, her huge tits fell on my body as milk spewed onto me and the barn floor. She looked at me and saw me grinning. Her eyes opened wide as she realized she had been tricked. Looking at me with playful anger she roughly straddled me and pointed her spitting nipples at my face as their weight rested on my chest, before I realized what she was doing she pushed forcefully onto her tits causing milk to spray from her nipples like garden hoses and completely soaked my shirt, face, and hair. I tried to open my mouth and lick around but she started spasming on me from the force of her milk leaving her nipples so it was too sporadic to try to catch all of it. Using my hands I blocked the flow, "I'm...I'm...so tired from all this work...so thirsty...I can hardly move...." Although she knew I was fooling her body didn't care and acted naturally, going into overdrive, her tits started spewing onto both of us, a large puddle of it started forming on the ground.

As her eyes rolled Into to her head, I saw them open as she had a sudden idea, I was worried as she grinned mischievously as she stood. Using her strength to lift her giant tits off of me, she moved herself over my head. I assumed she was going to have me eat her out to cause a let down but instead she pointed her nipples at my mouth, like fat, spewing, milky, missiles. "No more talk." I heard her whisper, the words she threw dripped of lust. Realizing what she meant to do I attempted to stand but I was too late. Falling down onto her knees, her nipples jammed into my mouth and her sweet milk gushed down my throat like two hoses blasting cream. I reached behind me and began to massage her pussy through her jeans, I could tell she was wet, her juices soaked the denim through. "Still thirsty?" I looked up as she used her hands to forcefully squeeze her immense tits together over my mouth. She used her great strength to compress them as I tried to open my throat yet it was still too much as milk spat from my mouth and covered my face. I felt her taking off the rest of her clothes as the flow lessened. She suddenly pulled the nipples out of my mouth as she leaned over and jammed her meaty tongue down my throat, I felt it all the way in my esophagus as she massaged my chest. The back of my head felt wet as I realized we were now In the middle of a huge puddle of milk.

She began to remove my milk soaked clothes as she moved to straddle me. She was determined as she pulled my jeans off roughly, causing me to slide across the ground. As she pulled my boxers off she licked her lips as she saw my stiff hardness twitching in the air. At nine inches now I was as hard as I'd ever been in my life. Resting her still leaking tits on my thighs she unceremoniously impaled herself onto my cock with her mouth. Her long powerful tongue began to squeeze it like a boa constrictor trying to suffocate its prey, any other man and she probably would have crushed it. She started to piston her mouth and suck so hard that her cheeks collapsed as she started to rake her nails across my dense abs. I clenched my fists and started to pound my hands into the floor of the barn as pleasure racked my body. Suddenly, she threw images at me, pictures from my memories of Laura, posing naked in the hay of our barn with nothing but cowboy hat and boots. She had her hands down and was frigging her cunt. Somehow, I saw stop motion images, like an animation as she thrust her fingers in and out of her pussy and she mouthed the word, "Michael." With a groan I came so hard Into Fauna's mouth that my entire back arched off the barn floor, my head now supporting my upper body as it rested in milk. I heard myself roar as I spasmed. Fauna's mouth was filled to capacity with my jizz as she swallowed it quickly, using her tongue to milk it like a huge nipple. I lay on the soaked ground panting as fauna used her tongue to gently clean up every drop of my seed. Slowly we both stood and pulled on our pants and shirts, she picked up her shattered bra and giggled as we made it to the truck. As I started it I suddenly had a thought. "Should we have cleaned up the floor?" She giggled as she shook her head. Laughing together we made our way home.

As we made it into the house, Fauna suddenly took charge. Taking me by the hand she sat me on the couch, when I attempted to stand she pushed me back down forcefully. She sent me images of me handcuffed to the couch. "Alright alright, I'll stay." Smiling she ran around the house, doing...stuff. Finally she lifted me and pulled me to the bathroom. I found that everything there was ready for a bath. The tub had been filled and the water was milky, smelling lightly of spices that I couldn't identify. Once she pulled off my clothes she ushered me into the tub. She helped me into the tub and knelt beside me. With a sponge she began to slowly bath my body. She pushed my head down as she scrubbed my hair under the water. It was a while until she let me come up, I didn't even gasp for air, I was under for a while. As I lay there she offered a dripping nipple to me, I no longer doubted her intentions as I suckled from her and relaxed. Taking my hand she helped me out of the tub and wrapped me in a fresh towel. Once I was dry she pulled me into my bedroom. Clothes were laid out on the bed. My favorite outfit. Black long-sleeved button up shirt, black jeans and my good boots. As she pulled up the jeans I realized something. "No underwear?" Ignoring me she pulled them up the rest of the way and buttoned up my shirt. "What about you?" She stopped dressing me as she held her hands to my chest and looked deeply at me with her big brown eyes. "Be with Laura tonight, not with me. I go with Dan tonight, to help them." I slowly nodded. "I'll miss you sweetheart." She hugged herself to me gently. Letting go she looked at the clock then jump started her work. I realized I hadn't shaved in a while, I had started getting a full beard. As I rubbed it I felt fauna pull my hand away. She threw images at me of Laura rubbing it and smiling. I chuckled. "Will you ever stop surprising us?" Smiling she pulled me to the living room and handed me the necessary items. "Wait," I said, "I need deodorant and cologne," shaking her head back and forth she grasped my hand and dragged me to the truck. "Smell good...go go go." With a sigh I jumped in the truck and started it up. I rolled the window down and as I turned I felt her grasp the back of my head tightly, pulling me into a passionate kiss. "Love you! love you! go go go!"

My palms were sweaty as I pulled into the parking lot of the nice restaurant. I didn't see Laura's sedan so I went inside. The cute hostess waved at me to get my attention. "Are you looking for someone? Is there a reservation?" I shrugged at her, "I'm not sure, the name's Michael Victors." She spent a moment browsing the reservation and seating list. "It seems you have a reservation for eight o'clock, Mr. Victors, your table is ready if you would like to follow me." It was a nice setup, small out of the way booth with candle lighting. As the hostess left I wondered where Laura was. I wouldn't be able to see her coming due to the privacy of the table. After a little while I suddenly perked up. It's strange, I could smell her scent before I saw her, it smelled like lavender and honey, closing my eyes I concentrated on the perfume like smell. It made me excited. When I opened my eyes she was standing before me. I first noticed her huge E cup tits being hugged tightly by the plunging neckline of her black dress, her hips had filled out too, she had a very erotic hourglass shape. I stood up and held out my hand to her, placing her hand lightly In mine I guided her to her seat and took my own. Her voluminous silky brown hair was longer now, tied and braided, it reached all the way to her perfect ass. I couldn't help but stare at her as she made herself comfortable. She reached across the table and rubbed my beard smiling. This pulled me from my trance as I sighed, such a gentleman you are Mike. "You look...beautiful Laura." She smiled, "you look handsome yourself." She reached her hand across the table and I reached mine out and we held our hands there. "Have you ordered anything to drink?" She asked. "No," as if on queue the waiter introduced himself and we ordered our drinks.

The night progressed as we chatted about our new jobs and how we were enjoying life in the house. Our food was delicious. She ordered lamb chops while I ordered a portabella alfredo pasta. "How was Ash?" I asked as we finished our meal. She smiled happily. "Doing very well, ever since last night she doesn't need Fauna's help for...you know." I chuckled. "So she's healed? Completely?" She shrugged. "She's going to the doctor tomorrow for an examination. If they could have children I would be...I would be so happy. I'm glad that Fauna is able to help people. The things that they were going to use her for at that lab...I think we are all thankful that you were the one to find her." I gripped her hand tightly. "If you think about it..." I reached up and brushed a strand of hair out of her face, "she is the reason we ran into each other, after those years apart." She smiled as she looked down at the table.

Within Michael's house a flashlight pierced the darkness. From the shadows a tall lanky man could be seen opening drawers and cabinets, searching for something. He was careful to leave things as they were found. He took out his cell phone and dialed a number. A voice spoke on the other end, "Thomas, have you discovered anything?" The figure double checked his surroundings before speaking. "Nothing yet sir. The girl Laura lives here now with her boyfriend, but she doesn't seem to have any research materials or records from the lab. I've yet to check upstairs, I'll get back to you if I find anything." Hanging up the phone he slowly made his way upstairs. Searching first Michael and Laura's room he didn't find anything. Returning to the hall he opened the door to Fauna's room. The walls were adorned with a tasteful brown wallpaper that resembled stained wood. In the far corner of the room were stairs of brown stained oak that led to a square entrance into the attic. Climbing up he steadied himself as he shined the flashlight into the room. The attic had been transformed into a barn loft. A simple wooden dresser and armoire were in the corner and piles of hay were in the other, draped on the hay was Michael's old blanket. The vents for circulation had been expanded on both sides to allow more air to pass through, moonlight beams were shining onto the wooden floors. As he began to fumble with his phone a silhouette in the corner caught his attention. His feet froze, shaking he dropped the phone onto the floor. The angry cowgirl approached, dressed in nothing but her nightgown she stood only a few feet from him, her hands clenched at her sides. He shook as he stared into her eyes.

Taking his hand she picked up the phone and handed it to him. He struggled to dial the number of his boss as her eyes pierced into his like daggers. Images and words were being thrown at him violently. Putting the phone to his ear he spoke, his blue eyes never leaving the brown orbs of the girl. "I checked all of the rooms upstairs sir. Subject twenty seven isn't here. Its just a dairy farm. I'm going to head to the next address." A sigh was heard on the other end. "Forget it Tom, just keep your ears open for any news and contact me. I'll be in Valparaiso, you know where to find me." When the old man hung up the phone Thomas dropped the cell onto the floor and stood there, drooling with his mouth hanging open. As Fauna crushed the phone with her small dainty foot she left him there, swaying in the attic in a stupor as she went to the barn with the cows. She was gone for almost an hour. When she returned she was carrying a bucket into the attic. One by one she pulled them up until 3 buckets where now sitting in the attic. As she moved them to the hay Thomas followed dumbly. Turning to him she stared into his eyes again. "It's a quarter mile down the road I hid it in some bushes." He pulled out a key from his pocket and held it out to her. Taking it she placed it on the dresser and returned to him. She pulled off her nightgown as she picked up one of the buckets and slurped down a bottles worth of milk. Her face flushed red and the began to pant, there was no lust in her eyes, only malice and anger. Milk began to spray from her nipples as she pulled him onto the hay and thrust both of them into his mouth.

I was having difficulty driving back to the house. Laura had begun rubbing my chest with her hand and with her other she was massaging my cock through my pants. Fumbling with my zipper she finally managed to pull out my hardening cock with her delicate finger. My eyes fluttered as she began to jerk me off.  Once I was hard she removed her hand and sat back in her seat. I glanced at her with a pleading look.. Hiking up her dress she wet her fingers with her mouth as she inserted them into her damp, warm pussy. Taking her free hand she began to grope the flesh of her newly enlarged tits. My eyes moved back and forth from the road and back to her squirming form. Looking down I could see a wet sheen on the seat between her legs. Moaning she put her hand on the dash as she spasmed in the seat as I watched helplessly. Panting she leaned over and started jerking me again, precum had started to ooze out so she smeared it along my hardness. Leaning her head over my lap she pulled me into her mouth. Her longer tongue began to make circular motions around the head of my cock as I began groaning in my seat. I had to lean forward slightly be because my eyes were slowly drifting back into my skull. Laura continued the tease as we got closer to home. She would keep me hard while she would pleasure herself in the passenger seat.

When we pulled up to the house I quickly turned off the car and jogged to the passenger side. I opened up the door and held out my hand to her. When she placed her hand in mine she said, "such a gentleman, helping me out of the vehicle." Grinning I gripped her hand tightly and pulled her towards me, using my other hand I lifted her up and threw her onto my shoulder. I could feel her wetness through my shoulder as I carried her into the house. As I walked up the steps I heard her moan on every step as my shoulder ground into her pussy. I could feel her heat through my shirt. When I got to the hallway upstairs I stopped. I caught a strange scent. "Your room is alright I guess." She said. I realized she took my hesitation as a debate on which room to take. Opening the door to her room I sat her on the bed, causing her to bounce on her new plush ass. We began to tear our clothes from our bodies as we kissed passionately. Her tongue was longer but it was still no match for mine. I wrapped it around hers inside her mouth and began to massage it. When we were finally naked I took a long look at her body. Her huge E cup tits were now adorned with thimble sized dark pink nipples surrounded by silver dollar areolas. Her waist had actually shrunk a little and her hips blossomed out like a fertility goddess.

Picking her up I wrapped her legs around me as she straddled me. My hardness was rubbing against her hot lips as she squirmed in my arms. Lowering her hand she guided my cock into her pussy as I lowered her body gently upon it. I saw her wince as I felt something snap within her. She smiled at me lovingly as my eyes opened wide in surprise. "You were..." She nodded as she put her head on my chest. "Wait, that night, that wasn't your cervix it was..." She giggled, "if you had pushed any harder you would have devirginized me with your tongue." I smiled. "You mean this one?" I pulled her towards me and kissed her, forcing my tongue in her mouth as I began to fuck her faster in my arms. Moving towards the bed I dropped her down ensuring that my cock remained inside of her. As I began to thrust into her I leaned forward and latched on to one of her large nipples. I felt wetness on the base of my cock as she moaned and shook beneath me. Nibbling gently on her dense nipple I sucked gently and tasted something sweet on my tongue, it was milk. Looking up at her she was smiling at me sweetly. Almost roaring I pulled her nipple back into my mouth and sucked harder as I increased the rate and force in which I pounded into her wet convulsing cunt. I felt my body energize as I drank her milk, spurring me on to fuck her harder and faster. She was screaming into the air as she shook beneath me. Her vaginal muscles compressing me like a warm blanket. "Michael...." she moaned, "I'm cumming!" I renewed my efforts as I felt wetness flow over my cock and drip down my balls as she screamed her lust. Bending over I lifted her up once again, keeping my cock in her moist depths I supported her with my arms as she weekly straddled me with her legs, her arms had grown limp as she continued to orgasm. Using my strength I began to use her like a doll, lifting her up and dropping her on my large cock as I thrust my hips into her. I had to drop us back onto the bed as I groaned in release. My eyes rolled back into my head and my eyelids fluttered as my cock pulsed into her, shooting my cum into her spasming depths.

Rolling over I lay beside her as the warm glow of release remained in our bodies. Laura stood up slowly from the bed. "I'll be right back," she whispered to me as we kissed. "I heard her open the door of the bathroom." Laying back I looked at the ceiling smiling. I had been her first I realized. When I heard the bathroom door open I watched the door to the bedroom for her, but instead I heard her footsteps on the stairs as she went to the kitchen. When she came back to the room she had a bottle of milk in her hands. She motioned me to get farther up on the bed. Straddling me she put the bottle to her lips and began to drink the milk, soon she was gulping it greedily as her skin flushed. My cock quickly regained its hardness as I watched her tits slowly expand outward. As her huge tits filled her lap I heard the empty bottle drop the floor as Laura shook on top of me. "Ooooh...fuck...Michael...I'm cumming...." Milk started to spray forcefully from her nipples as I pulled both of them into my mouth and sucked with all my strength. The thimble sized nipples sucked hard into my mouth as milk gushed down my throat. I felt wetness on my cock as Laura screamed in lust atop me. With one hand on her tits she used her other to guide my cock into her soaked opening and dropped herself forcefully upon it. With her hands free she began to bounce herself on top of my cock as she kneaded the expanded flesh of her tits. I could feel the sloshing of milk within her huge breasts as she shook from orgasm after orgasm. Taking both of my hands I squeezed her tits together as they sprayed their bounty into my mouth. She was in a constant state of orgasm as she looked at my eyes. "I love you," I could tell she used her mind to throw the words at me. "I love you too Laura," I said, using the same technique. With my mouth, sucking in her nipples tightly I moved my hands to her ass and used it to bounce her up and down roughly onto my cock, the skin of our hips made a slapping sound that reverberated throughout the room. As she started screaming I felt her juices soak my cock and balls as I thrust hard into her, burying myself fully into her I came deep into her convulsing pussy, her muscles milked my cock of my jizz as I shook beneath her.

Panting she collapsed upon me breathing heavily. She still moaned lightly as I drained her tits. "I never realized I how good that could feel, I don't know how that girl can handle it." I chuckled as I pulled her onto me completely and kissed her deeply. "It helps when she has plenty of hungry mouths," I said. Smiling she rubbed herself over my body. Her large tits where mashed against my chest and I could feel the wetness of her milk leaking from her nipples. "Speaking of which," Laura said, "where is she?" Getting up I lifted her off of me and carried her to the bathroom. "She's probably somewhere, she seemed like she wanted us to have time by ourselves." Laura smiled as I lay her in the large empty tub. "She's been tryin to get us to fuck ever since I showed up." I began to run the water as I added a little soap as I kissed her while she lay in the filling tub. "Your not going to leave me in here alone are you?" Laughing I began to get into the tub. As I lay down water splashed over the edge onto the floor. I've been underestimating how big my own body had gotten. It seemed that Fauna was turning me into a bull human. Laying my arm over Laura I watched as she squeezed and fondled her tits forcing the milk still within them to turn the bath water a milky hue. Turning she kissed my cheek a few times until I turned my head and reciprocated.

We we're in the tub for quite a while holding each other. "I forgot to tell you, Dan got a call while I was there, Old Will is getting out of the hospital tomorrow morning. The nurse said he already had transportation, they said an old friend of his is taking him home." I smiled as I hugged her closer to me. "I'm glad. I'd like to meet them and shake their hand, I was worried that will was alone, its good that he has a friend to help him out." Laura rubbed my chest, "he wasn't alone with you watching over him." I nodded, "you're right. Even so, I'm happy that everything has worked out the way it did." We started to get chilly as the bath water reached room temperature. "I'm getting cold Mike, lets get dried off." I slowly got out of the tub and grabbed some towels. Grasping her hand, I helped Laura out of the tub and wrapped her in a towel and hugged it around her. We swayed in the middle of the bathroom until I started to get chilly myself. Grabbing a towel I wrapped it around myself and we went back into the bedroom. Changing the sheets we got into the bed and embraced each other. We kissed for a while passionately until the energy of our activities started to take its toll on us. Laura seemed more tired than me. "I feel so sleepy...is it because of all that milk?" I moved her long hair behind her ear, "probably," I said, "Fauna gets tired too after she does that." She nodded as she yawned and rested her head on my shoulder. "Yours tasted really good, it was different than Fauna's." When she didn't respond I realized she had fallen asleep. I caressed her hair until my eyes grew heavy as well and I drifted off to sleep.

With light streaming into the room I awoke, the smell of fresh coffee was in the air. Looking around the bed I realized that it must be Laura making the coffee. Pulling on a pair of boxers and pants I walked downstairs. I sniffed the air, there is that new scent again, like sunflowers and golden wheat. I didn't recognize it as Laura or Fauna. When I saw the living room Fauna and Laura were standing their staring at something, Laura seemed stunned whereas Fauna looked happy, even prideful. When I looked into the kitchen I saw a tall lithe blonde girl at the stove mewling happily as she got breakfast ready. She was wearing one of Faunas nightgowns that hung loosely but was not nearly long enough, she is as tall as I am I realized. The girl was very limber and sensual as she danced around the kitchen gracefully, her long blonde hair was tied in the back and fell all the way to her ass and glowed whenever the sun struck it through the windows. When she saw Laura she looked surprised and smiled giddily, but when she went to come towards her, her eyes shot to Fauna's and mewling happily she went back to work. While she worked she would occasional look at Laura and smile sweetly, she had a narrow elegant face and piercing big blue eyes, on her head were two tiny budding horns. I looked towards Laura, "what's going on here?" She shrugged, "I don't know Mike, they were like this when I got down here, Fauna told me that she would explain during breakfast."

When the tall blonde girl finished we approached the table as she stood their subserviently. When we sat she remained standing. Fauna looked at Laura and gestured towards her. When I looked at her she was smiling at Laura expectantly. Laura stuttered as she gestured towards the extra seat, "You can sit down with us." She mewled gleefully as she plopped down in her seat. When she picked up her utensils and went to dig in her eyes were once again pulled to Fauna's, smiling happily she put the fork and knife down as she waited patiently. I looked at Fauna who smiled at me happily but with a worried expression in her eyes. "What's this all about? I thought Fauna was the only one?" Laura shrugged, "she is. I'm just as confused as you are." Fauna squirmed in her seat, "eat eat eat." With a sigh I began to eat the feast that the new cowgirl had laid out before us. When I began to eat the tall blonde girl looked at fauna who nodded, all three of them began to dig in. Everything was actually pretty damn good. Fresh coffee, orange juice, a glass of Fauna's refreshing milk, toast, eggs, fruit. As we finished I looked at Fauna, she finished eating but she had a nervous look about her, her eyes kept drifting to Laura. I could sense that she was worried about how we would take this. "Fauna, I'm not angry with you, but I need you to tell me what this is all about ok?" With a heavy sigh she thought for a moment as she tried to collect her thoughts. Getting up she walked to the living room and returned with something in her hands, it looked like a wallet, a key, a flashlight, some black clothes, and a bag with plastic shards. She flashed images to me and Laura. The tall blonde man sneaking around, looking through our things, his face as he saw her. He mouthed the words twenty seven. We heard the phone calls he made, as if she recorded them in her mind like a tap player.

Looking at Laura she was in tears, she picked up the wallet from the table and with shaking hands managed to get his ID. She stood there for a moment as she stared at it. "Thomas...you son of a bitch...you got yourself into it this time asshole." Before I could react Laura walked over and grabbed the girl by the arms and shook her, "Thomas! You hear me in there you son of a bitch? Answer me!" The girl was mewling and crying. Suddenly Fauna slapped the table hard with her hand, causing all the silverware and dishes to rattle. We all looked at her. "Thomas is dead. He is gone. That is not Thomas." We looked back to Laura and the girl. The girl was bawling as Laura held her arms tightly. Letting go she looked into the girls eyes. Only innocence and sadness could be seen in her big blue orbs. The girl reached out slowly to caress Laura's face. When her hand touched her skin Laura grabbed onto her wrist, tears were still streaming down her face. She didn't pull the hand off though, but slid her hand up to meet the girl. "I'm sorry, so sorry." Letting go she ran up to her room, I heard the door slam shut. The blonde girl stood there unsure of what to do. I looked at Fauna and gestured towards the junk on the table, "get rid of that shit, we can't have evidence if those people come looking some day." Fauna quickly nodded as she went to gather the things. "No," I said. I looked at the girl, "you do it." She nodded and gathered the things together and set them on the burn pile in the back yard. As she did so she saw Laura looking down at her and she smiled up at her meekly.

I knocked on her door. No answer. "Laura, let me talk to you." I waited there a few moments until I heard the door unlock. As I came in she sat back down on the bed. "Fauna made that girl for you," I said flatly. She nodded. "I know that, its just...Thomas was the worse kind of person, he did whatever he could to get results, he was merciless. The kind of things I've seen him do are the reason I wanted to get Fauna out of that damn place. He got what he deserved, but...why do I feel like I don't deserve his fate, all the pain, and suffering he inflicted, they weren't alive to see all of this happen. I don't deserve that girl." I knelt and brushed a tear from her cheek. "Fauna thinks you do. She knows what happened in that place, probably more than you. This is a chance for something good to come of that bastards fate. Let her make you happy." She leaned down and kissed me lightly, "you always have the right things to say, don't you Mike." I chuckled, "whatever it takes to keep my gold diggin girl hangin on my arm I'll do whatever it takes." Laura looked out of the window. "She is beautiful." I looked out the window, the girl was gazing out at the fields her long blonde hair swayed with the wind and reflected the sun. "Yea," I stood up. "You should go to her," Laura nodded. "I'm going to head to Will's today, I heard he was released this morning him and his friend are on their way back. "Alright, if you want to take Fauna with you ill stay behind and try to occupy myself." Smiling I hugged her to me.

Me and Fauna were happy to be on the road, we enjoyed working together. She was wearing a loose shirt, jeans and boots with her favorite cowboy hat. I was dressed similarly, I was happy to see Will healthy and kicking and looking forward to hearing how he reacted to the work I did on his property. When I pulled up there was only Wills beat up Chevy in the parking lot. We got out, Fauna hid behind the truck, waiting until she could hide her traits. I knocked on the door and sooner than I expected will opened it, looking back Fauna was already approaching. "Mike! How ya doin! Hey there, who's this?" He was looking at Fauna, "That's one of Laura's distant cousins, Anna, this is William," smiling she gave him a big hug and his eyes lit up as he was sure to feel her huge tits press into his chest, "well, hey there, Anna, its a pleasure, ya'll wanna come inside?" We nodded as he led us inside. The home was sort of how I remembered it but it of course changed over the years, I realized some years ago it had a woman's touch but I decided not to bring it up. "Where's your friend, I was hoping to meet him and thank him for takin you home." He stopped, facing away from us. "Well, here's how it is, Mike, you wasn't supposed to be here, my friend is on his way to your place, you should get back there, I can't tell yah mor'n that, it ain't my place, I hope you understand, we can talk about the work ya done later, I'm grateful for that you can be sure, but you need ta get back home right quick, alright?" I nodded while Fauna looked at me questioningly. "Alright will, I'll give ya a ring," he nodded as he ushered us out, "I'll be seeing ya, Michael." I saw he had a worried expression on his face as we left.

I was nervous during the entire ride back and Fauna held my hand reassuringly. When I pulled up I saw a man in the yard, dressed in decent clothes and boots. He had a long ponytail of gray hair. Laura was in the yard screaming at him but he remained calm. When I got out I heard her yelling, "you need to get the hell out of here!" He stood firm, "not until you let me talk to Michael." I recognized the voice but I couldn’t place it. When Laura saw me approaching she held her hands to her mouth, were those tears? When the man turned I saw his face and froze. "Michael," I heard him say. Nothing registered. "You know who I am?" I shook the daze out of my head, "I used to, many years ago." He shook his head, "I need to talk to you son, its very important." Fauna had moved in front of me and was trying to calm me down. "You ain't got shit to say to me, how dare you show up here at this place, 20 goddamn years and now you decide to show your face." Laura chimed in, "they all went through hell because of what you did, you need to just get the hell out of here." He looked frustrated. I began to walk towards the house, if I stood out there any longer I might do something stupid. My father watched me as I walked by. "Your sister's alive Michael." I froze, clenching my fists. "I found her in New York, she was real sick Michael, you know that, she got into some trouble with drugs." I nodded, "yea," he looked like he wanted to move forward but Laura's icy glare held him still. "I looked for you and her fer years, when I found her she was doing time for possession. I bailed her out and pushed her through rehab, she's a nurse now, just finished school about seven months ago." I shook my head. "You looked for us? Where were you when momma was dying? Sure seems you weren't lookin for us then." He sighed, "tell ya what, I got some things in my truck I want to show you. After that if you don't want to talk, than ill be off of your property and you'll never see me again." I nodded.

He went to his truck and started going through his stuff. "Laura, go ahead and take...Anna back inside, I'll be alright out here." She nodded before hesitating and held out her hand for fauna and took her inside. Fauna looked back at me, "calm calm calm." I nodded as they disappeared. "Here," I turned and saw him holding out a stack of papers. I set them on the hood of my truck and flipped through them. Restraining orders, divorce papers, warrant, arrest record, child support payment information. I looked back at him. "Momma told me you never paid her a dime." He shook his head. And gestured that I continue. The arrest record started with drinking offenses of course, but the first felony was the night he disappeared, an assault charge against a name I didn’t recognize and the second felony was a drug charge. "I don't remember you ever doin drugs." He chuckled, "I didn't son, that man you see on that arrest record? He was seeing your momma behind my back for years so your momma starting bleeding me dry, tryin to get rid of me, that's why I drank and lost the property leases for the farmland we used to have. I found them one night in my bed, the night of that felony charge, beat that sumbitch half to death. Funny thing is that man had left drugs in the house, when they arrested me she told the cops it was mine. So I ended up doin time." I nodded. All of the legal papers held up to his story. "Alright Steve we'll talk."

As I walked in Laura looked surprised to see him follow me. I pulled her into a light kiss to get her attention. "Get coffee started will ya babe." She nodded. Fauna sat there nervously on the couch. I pulled out a seat for him and took my own as Laura got the coffee going. I handed the papers to Laura as she sat down. She flipped through them. "Child support? Restraining orders?" My father nodded. He told her the story of that night he disappeared. "I did five years, during that time I fought with the courts but I didn't get anywhere. I found out from Will that the bastard she was seeing left her not long after I got convicted, I reckon it was because she didn't get money from me anymore." We nodded, "the reason I never visited was because I was doin time and if I showed back up at home, I would have been re-incarcerated. I sent letters, but I figure she burned em." "How did you find Vicky?" He sighed, "after your momma passed I came back but y'all weren't here, I stayed in the house a little while to pick myself up, that’s when I met Will. We helped each other I guess you could say. Anyways, he got me set up with some nice folks that find lost kin. They told me you was in California at the vet college there. When they told me what Vicky been up to I ran up there and bailed her out. Will actually paid a lot of the cost it took to get her cleaned up. Years later, I helped Will pay for your folks old property when he couldn't support the mortgage. I went to California a few weeks back looking for you Mike, but the school didn't know where you were, no vets there had you either, I was close to giving up when I heard that Will had a heart attack."

After the rundown we sat there sipping coffee. "How have you been Laura?" He asked. "I'm doing fine, I got laid off and I couldn't find work, sort of the same deal that Mike dealt with, I came back home and started working for Mark." He nodded. He turned the chair and looked at fauna, "that's Anna? She your kin Laura?" She nodded, "she's working for us over the summer, she's real good with animals." Steve chuckled, "no surprise there, she's pretty." She blushed, "you got a piece of paper and a pen son? I'm gonna write some contact info for you." Fauna ran to get them and handed them to him smiling. "Thank you darlin," as he wrote the info down he explained what they were. "This here is Vicky's email and phone number, I haven't told her that I found you yet so you should be the one to call her. This is my home phone, cell, address and email. I work on the road for the most part, so you'll have better luck with my cell." "You're going?" Laura asked. He nodded, "yea, I'm already cutting it close on my time, I had to take vacation days to look for Mike In California and I can't risk losin this job. I work in the next state so I'm only 4 to 6 hours away usually. I'll be able to keep in touch." He stood. "Thanks for looking after Wills property, I appreciate that." I nodded as I stood up and extended my hand. He grasped in firmly and pulled me into a hug. "Hated to see you again this way, it tore me apart knowing what your momma had done and being helpless all I could hope was that things go well for you, it looks like my hopes weren't unfounded." He walked to the door as I opened the door for him. "Y'all have a good night, I know you have a lot to think about, I'll be able to visit you this weekend if you like, I'll call you...or...you call me. Whichever." We shook hands and Laura gave him a hug. As he walked to his truck Fauna waved goodbye to him.

As we sat on the couch trying to absorb what happened the new cowgirl came down the stairs and peaked into the living room. Looking up, Laura gestured for her to join us. She sat on Laura's lap and hugged her tenderly. "What were you guys up to before Steve got here," I asked. Laura sighed, "we were interrupted." Smiling she looked at the girl in the eyes. Smiling the girl stood in front of us. "What is she called?" I asked. The girl took off her robe and posed, the elegance and beauty of the girl in front of me set my heart racing. I felt Fauna fidgeting beside me and the girls face became flushed. "I don't know," Laura said with a sigh, "it wouldn't feel right to give her a name when it was I that gave Fauna her name." I thought for a moment. "Will all...girls, like Fauna, be the same as her when they mature." She shrugged. I held out my hand to the girl and she took it eagerly as I pulled her onto my lap. I gently felt her horns as she began to grind onto my crotch. "Something tells me she wont, I can tell she is more assertive, only you and Fauna keep her in check." They both nodded. I caressed her long blonde hair. "What will make her mature? Me or..." Fauna kicked her legs and giggled, she stared at the ceiling innocently. "Your milk?" She giggled again as she shook her head. The blonde girl was now rubbing my cock through my pants. "My...uh..." fauna again giggled and shook her head. I was out of ideas. "What than." Smiling, Fauna got up and ran to the fridge, pulling out a bottle of one of our cows' milk. Staring at the girl, she immediately got up and went to Laura who pulled her into an embrace.

Fauna took a sip of the milk and took my hand. I watched as she held the bottle to Laura's lips," Laura began to fidget and move her head when the girl undid the zipper to her pants and plunged her tongue into Laura's pussy causing her to gasp. Fauna used the opportunity to pour the sweet creamy milk down her throat. As Laura became flushed we all tore off our clothes. Laura lay back on the couch her tits were soon filling up with her milk and the girl was fondling them as she sucked greedily on her hard protruding nipples. It was than I felt a long tongue wrap around my balls and gently pull as I was being manipulated to the floor, giving the other two girls plenty of room on the couch. Looking up at Fauna I noticed her tits weren't much bigger but they were engorged with milk. "That's it..." I realized as I whispered. "You know all about your body and hers...don't you Fauna?" She smiled as she engulfed my cock into her mouth, she started using the tricks with her tongue she had used many times before. "Yes," she threw at me with her mind, "Knight, Princess, Queen, and Consort, I know all." As I realized the meaning of her words she constricted my cock with her tongue and sucked hard causing me to spasm beneath her. Looking over to the couch I saw that Laura had both of her spurting nipples in the girls mouth who was laying still, glassy eyed on her body. Every now and than she would shudder and wetness would leak out of her pussy.

When I felt close to cumming Fauna's tongue left my cock and she straddled me. "She is maturing now isn't she," I asked. Fauna nodded happily. "Consort, guardian, defender for Laura." I nodded as I thought. "I'm not done either, am I? I put a stop to it before you could finish." She nodded, a hint of sadness shown in her features. "Will I get bigger?" She shook her head. As she leaned down her nipples now brushed my chest, her milk dripped down my body onto the floor. Raising her hands to my face she pointed at different spots and threw words into my mind. "Better here," as she brushed my nose, "better here," as she pointed at my eyes. "Better here," she leaned over and gently licked my earlobe causing me to squirm. "Better here," she placed a gentle kiss on my head. She looked into my eyes, her big brown orbs where like a bottomless lake of mysteries that I feared would never be fully revealed to me. "Your not done maturing either," I said softly. Smiling she shook her head, her long black hair now fell around us and carpeted the floor. She sat up and poked a finger into my chest as she threw more words at me. "When you stop, I stop." I nodded as I lifted my hands and groped her tits roughly. I stopped and pulled her down to me and kissed her deeply. Pushing her away I whispered into her ear, "finish it." Smiling she sat up and moaned as her huge tits started to fill with milk. Reaching down I gently lifted her hips as I guided my cock into her. It wasn't going to be our greatest fuck, but something sensual and loving. We were going to finish this together. Her nipples began to spray lightly on my chest as I pulled her close and took both of her large nipples into my mouth and began sucking mouth full after mouth full of her sweet milk as we both gently bucked our hips against each other.

As I looked over, Laura had the unconscious girl in her lap and was breastfeeding her, she was smiling lovingly and was caressing her hair as she slept. Smiling I continued to gently make love to my beautiful cowgirl as she moaned atop me. My head started to become fuzzy as I realized I might be unconscious before either of us came. Knowing Fauna couldn't see what was happening behind us, I realized the gentle loving breastfeeding happening on the couch would turn her on immensely and make her give more milk so I tried to focus and feed her the imagery. Her eyes opened in surprised but than gently lowered as she began to mewl in lust, her hips were moving faster as milk suddenly began spurting faster in my mouth. The narcotic affect began to have its affect when I suddenly felt pleasure come in waves down my spine and through my body. Jerking my hips I closed my eyes tightly as my consciousness began to fade. Colors flashed within my vision and I saw that I was in a vast grassland and fauna was on top of me, her breasts were enormous as Laura and the blonde girl sat beside her and drank greedily, milk splashing out of their mouths and soaking their sundresses. Laura's dress had beautiful floral designs of brown and red wildflowers while the blonde girls had sunflowers and other small white flowers. All of their tits were engorged and their large nipples leaked through their dresses as they squirmed on the smooth soft grass. Suddenly I felt intense pleasure as all the girls moaned deeply as they drank, the only real voice was Fauna as she told me within the dream, "I love you."

When I was close to waking up I had a few odd dreams, I saw what appeared to be first person perspectives of different people. I saw Laura's body as she bathed, I could even feel the sponge over her body as the blonde girl bathed her, my vision shifted to the kitchen, the hands of Fauna were busy making coffee. I watched as she filled up a cup and took it upstairs. She opened the door to her bedroom as I saw it for the first time. She began to ascend the steps into, a barn, I must be dreaming? It was completely remodeled I realized as I saw her vision pass over her meager simplistic furniture over to the hay. Who is that laying there on my old blanket...that's me!

I awoke with a start as my eyes adjusted to the light. Sitting up I smelled fresh coffee as I saw Fauna there in front of me, I was in her remodeled room, the attic of the house, just like the dream. As she handed me the coffee I whispered, "I...had a dream, I saw everything you did." She caressed my hair as she sat beside me, I realized I felt a strange...homeliness to this room, like it was somehow natural that I had slept here. She pulled my eyes to hers. I heard her speak to my mind, it was clear as day, and although I knew she could not speak it was as clear as if she the words fell from her mouth. "You see what I see, I see danger, my Knight sees danger." I nodded. "Only in my dreams?" She moved close and hugged me tight. "Anytime, we will practice. Just like Laura helped me, I shall help you." I smiled. "You speak more clearly now, with your mind." She giggled. "Come," she said. As she stood I felt hair brush across my face. At first I thought it was her hair but when I looked again I realized she had grown a tail, like a cows. The hair upon it was long, smooth and black, like the hair on her head. She went to the now wider ventilation slats and pointed out to the back yard. When I looked out I realized the colors seemed more vibrant. Looking out towards the pasture I found that I could see clearly all the way to the property lines. "Wow..." She giggled in happiness. "Lets go get something to eat eh?" Grinning I took her hand and wondered if Laura and the other girl where in the bathroom and I suddenly realized they weren't. "They're in the kitchen...." Fauna mewled happily and jumped up and down as she clapped her hands. Wait...that wasn't her hands clapping that was her massive unrestrained tits slapping her stomach. That realization made me laugh as she blushed.

When we entered the kitchen I saw Laura and the other girl were getting some food ready. Laura was dressed to go to work. Watching the other girl she flowed about the kitchen. Like a breeze over a flower covered meadow. "Flora," I said simply. The girl froze and turned to me smiling happily. Laura turned to me grinning. "That's perfect!" When I looked at the girl I realized that her hair was longer, down to her knees and her human ears had been replaced with the cute cow ears, they were covered in blonde and light brown fur. Her body had slightly filled out as well, but she was still lithe, graceful and smooth. She ran to me and embraced me. Lifting her up we made a few circles as she kissed me deeply with her long tongue, her long blonde hair whipped about the room, trailing behind her. "Help Laura finish, I've got to get ready to go to work as well." As she danced back into the kitchen I realized something. "If fauna goes to me while I work, what is flora going to do?" Laura shrugged as she sat down at the table with a plate of food and some coffee, "I gave it some thought but I don't know, I feel bad leaving her here." She mewled loudly and shook her head causing her hair to flip about. I saw her open her mouth like she was struggling to say something. "I...good...here..." Her voice was actually very sweet and melodic. She smiled expectantly but honestly I wasn't sure how to react. "Very good!" I said loudly, realizing she was hoping that we would be proud. She grinned happily as she did a pirouette on her bare feet. We all couldn't help but chuckle at her show of appreciation to our praise. I realized that until than, she had not communicated to us at all. It seemed Laura was surprised as well. I looked over to Fauna and she smiled, I had forgotten what she said, that she knew everything about our bodies and what we were going through. I suddenly had an idea. "Flora, keep practicing that and we might have a job for you in the future." She smiled happily and hugged me deeply. She ran to Laura and stood there. Seeming to wait for her approval, "only if you practice everyday." She jumped up and down happily. She kissed Laura on the lips lightly than ran to Fauna and held her hands as the both danced around happily. I chuckled as I went upstairs to finish getting dressed.

The day of work was uneventful until almost noon I got a call from Dan inviting us for lunch. It seemed fauna was very happy to go. "You want to see how healthy Ash is don't you?" She nodded her head happily as she grinned at me. As noon approached I realized that even at this great of a distance I could still sense where Laura and Flora were, "wait..." I said, "I can sense where you three are, but why not ash?" Fauna rubbed my shoulder gently. "You are not her Knight." I suddenly realized what she meant. "If Dan drinks her milk will he...?" She shook her head. "He will become healthy but no more." I nodded. When we pulled in we saw new farmhands here and there bustling about. They tipped their hats to me and Fauna as we walked past, she made sure to apply her 'face' as she saw anyone new. It seemed she was able to implant this image into anyone and it was permanent to them unless she decided otherwise. "Will Flora be able to do that," I asked her. She nodded. When we approached their house Ash ran out and gave Fauna a big hug and than hugged me, not quite as passionately it seemed, causing me to chuckle inwardly. "Hey you two, come on in! I've got lunch ready." When we sat down she served us some ice tea. "Actually, are you in a rush Mike?" I shook my head. "Not really, I got most of my work done for the day, I just gotta run by the office and run some paperwork and make a few phone calls." Ashley fidgeted as she ran her finger over her lips. Realizing what she was going to ask I turned to fauna who was nodding gleefully, she had pleading eyes. "You want me to leave Fauna here while I finish up for the day?" She seemed ecstatic at my question. "Oh would you? I uh...let Dan taste a little of her milk again and well...those bottles didn't last long. Plus...it's the only milk that don't make me...you know...well, we both can drink the milk from our own cows, and the store bought stuff, but the milk from your cows is a lot better but I can't drink it without needing Dan’s help afterwards, I tell you after all that's happened he's like he's twenty one again. And...guess what...I went to the doc the other day, and he told me I'm completely healthy, whatever that bull did to me those years ago is completely healed. We're talking about trying for a baby here in a couple months when things settle down." Fauna mewled happily and clapped her hands than ran over and gave her a big hug.

When fauna sat back down ash whispered to my ear. "Another reason I asked ya if you were busy is because I planned to have lunch ready at one, Dan wanted a word with you, he wanted to thank you for everything and hoped you could give him some details about, my...you know...milk issues." She chuckled at that. I nodded. "Alright ash, I'll do that. Fauna, why don't you help ash with lunch." I winked at fauna as I left, Ash had a surprised helpless look as fauna hugged her from behind and squeezed her bigger tits. I was laughing heartily as I walked out to the barns. I saw Dan there inspecting his cows as they were lined up within the milking apparatus. "Hey there Mike!" He shouted as he saw me. All the cows watched him as he approached. He shook my hand professionally as we continued walking down the line, the cows eyes never left him. "I see the milk you drank helped you out a little too." He chuckled, "yeah, sure did. I've never had cattle as well behaved as I do now, part of it is because of those boys are gone. Production went up so much that I'll be able to by the land myself in a while. Did you say hi to ash?" I nodded, "she told me and fauna about her check up, were all happy for you both." He smiled pridefully. "We thought about trying for a baby right away but we decided to wait until we can buy the land." I nodded. "That's a good idea." He nodded as we stopped and leaned on a fence. "My father dropped by yesterday." He nodded, "I know, he was the one that helped me pay for your hospital bill, he told me his story and I believed him, made me promise not to tell you anything until he talked to you." I nodded. "Thanks again for that man," he shook his head and pat me on the back, "no bud, thank you, ever since those crazy nights me and Ash never felt better all thanks to you, I still feel bad that it took a twelve gauge to get things moving in the right direction." It was my turn to pat him on the back. "You know now that I could have had Fauna heal me and it would have never been like I had been shot, but with that nothin would have changed. That's why I chose to go to the hospital, I knew I would live." He nodded as we made our way to the house.

As we went inside I saw both ash and fauna rushing to get everything ready, I knew Dan couldn't smell it, but I could sense the sex in the air. Grinning I sat down. We enjoyed a good lunch of BLTs and homemade potato chips. Me and fauna both had ours without the 'B'. After we finished we chatted for a few minutes until about 2 o'clock. "Alright," I said, excusing myself. "I'm going to run into town to visit the office and pick up a few things. I promised I would leave fauna here for a little while. Put her to work Dan, she works miracles with cows...if you know what I mean." We all chuckled as I said good bye to them and left. As I drove to town I realized I missed her already, I've become used to her taking up space on my empty bench seat. When I got to the office I quickly got the paperwork done and got started with the phone calls, most were to the other folks that were working out of state. Finishing up I decided that I would visit Laura at work. I saw she was busy at the counter with a young man so I went to get a candy bar. When I walked up to the counter I saw she was still busy. What was taking them so long I wondered. When I looked at her she glanced at me pleadingly. "Hey, is there a problem?" I asked. The guy suddenly turned and I saw he had a nine millimeter pistol in his hand. When I reached for the gun to take it from him I heard it go off and felt something like a punch in my chest as I grabbed his hand and heard it crunch as he fell to the floor. I could see Laura already dialing 911. I pushed the guy to the ground as he cradled his shattered hand. Laura ran over to me and checked my wound. It was only a bruise, looking at the ground we saw the bullet sitting on the linoleum tiles, the bullet was scrunched like it had gone through a brick wall. "Holy shit," she said as she caressed my hair. I pocketed the bullet before the cops showed up. When they booked the guy we told them that the he missed but we didn't see where the bullet went. When they questioned me about his hand I told them it must have broken when I wrestled him to the ground, partially true at least. Mark showed up and let her close up early and told her to take the next day off. I held her in my arms as I took her to my truck.

"She was right," I heard her whisper as we drove home. I could somehow sense that Flora was worried sick. "Who?" I asked. "Fauna, she said...you're my knight, my knight in shining armor." She laid down beside me and rested her head on my shoulder. When we made it to Dan and Ash's place she had cheered up a little bit at seeing them so happy. We told them about what happened and they became worried. She told them that the guy missed, we didn't want them to worry about me. With all three of us in the car we all cheered up. Fauna and Laura looked over at me mischievously. They began to kiss each other and grope each others tits. "You guys pull this crap every time I drive." I rolled my eyes. As they made love in the passenger seat I squirmed as I drove, my jeans had become uncomfortably tight.

When we pulled up to the house I shut off the engine and got out. All three of us stopped. "You hear that?" I asked. They both nodded, it was singing, in the distance. No discernible words, just a soft melody. We followed the sound and we realized it was coming from the barn. Peaking our heads inside we found Flora was singing and twirling about the barn floor, She was wearing one of Laura's shirts and pants. The pants were like capris shorts that were too long. We were so entranced at the sight that Laura and fauna kept trying to lean in closer and we all suddenly fell into view. As we giggled we looked inside and saw she had disappeared. Before we got up to look however she had snuck up behind us and jumped on top of us. Causing us to tumble to the ground again laughing. Flora took us into the barn and started showing us how she cleaned it. "I...clean...loft....put new hay...in pens...take cows...to field.." We nodded our heads as we clapped at her efforts. She was beaming in pride. I winked at Fauna as I leaned into Laura's ear and whispered something. Fauna ran into the house and came back out with two bottles of the cows milk. Laura waved her hand in her face like a fan, "whew, it's so warm out, all the work today made me so thirsty." Flora opened her eyes in surprise as she pulled her shirt off. I cursed inwardly when I saw that she wasn't wearing a bra. As her tits swelled to E cup size she went to Laura and offered her leaking nipples to her. They were cute pink thimble sized nubs. Laura fell to her knees, "oh...that won't be enough for my great thirst, I think...I think I might, oh!" She fell back into the hay, a hand draped across her face. She was struggling not to break character. Hiding a bottle behind her back fauna thrust the other into floras face as she frantically willed her tits to make more milk. Smiling she took the bottle and downed its contents. I was surprised, she was able to kill it faster than fauna could. She straddled Laura as her tits ballooned outwards filling her lap, her nipples spraying over Laura's chest and face. She removed her arm and grinned at her. Opening her eyes wide flora began spraying milk onto Laura's face as they both began giggle and laugh, "drink...drink...drink." She said repeatedly.

I started to laugh at the spectacle when I heard a mewling behind me. Turning I saw fauna laying In the hay of a clean empty pen, an empty bottle lay beside her and her tits were still growing, already filling her lap. I walked over and pushed them up, causing them to sit heavily on her chest. Taking off my pants and boxers I straddled her as I latched on to her fat inverted nipple that quickly expanded into my both as the milk began spraying down my throat. Knowing that she was strong enough to support me I grasped both of her nipples roughly and began squeezing them and pinching them as she reached her hand down and guided my cock into her dripping pussy. I began to thrust into her as milk gushed out of her fat nipples and started to create a puddle beneath us. Turning back I saw Laura now had both of flora's spraying nipples in her mouth as flora had two fingers pistoning in and out of her pussy. Suddenly I felt smooth, soft hair brush against my balls as my concentration returned to Fauna's massive spewing tits. I saw her look at me mischievously when I realized it was her tail that had done that. Redoubling my efforts I began to plunge into her faster and faster, she brushed her tail against my balls and thighs except this time it worked to increase my pleasure as I pulled her nipples together and jammed them into my mouth. I heard her scream as I gently nibbled the dense and swollen flesh of her spurting nipples. She used her legs and wrapped them around me, forcing me to bottom out as I continued to fuck her in the hay. Suddenly I saw two bodies beside me, Laura on my right and flora to the left they both took her nipple from me and began to suck and knead her huge tits. With my hands free I grabbed Fauna's waist and gently lifted her up so I could angle myself better. She was mewling loudly as I fucked her harder and faster, I felt my balls slapping her large perfect ass as I squeezed her hips. I felt her juices sliding down my balls as she spasmed beneath me, milk sprayed my body, the girls to my sides weren't prepared for the torrent of milk.

I felt myself grow closer to orgasm as Fauna's eyes rolled into her head and convulsed beneath me. Groaning I felt my balls and cock tense up as I came, at the same time I heard all three girls scream in lust as they also experienced a powerful orgasm. They continued to moan loudly until I was completely spent. We lay there for a moment as the two girls continued to suckle from the cowgirls slowly draining tits. Panting and content we all lay in the hay of the barn. Fauna had Laura and the other blonde cowgirl resting in her arms while I stood and stretched. Looking out I saw the sun was setting over the pasture. I held out both of my hands to the girls in Fauna's arms. "The sun is setting, lets go take a look," they nodded as they took my hands and let me help them up. I reached down with both of my hands and helped up my beautiful cowgirl lover. When she was on her feet she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply. With my arm around her waist we all walked to the back of the house to watch the sun set.

two and a half years later...

"What the hell do you mean you can't find him?" The old man yelled into his phone." A young Spanish maid backed away, holding the tray of tea in her shaking hands caused the silver to rattle loudly. He looked at her sternly, "get out of here! Vamanos!" She quickly left the room. "What the hell happened to him?" "Hell if I know sir, why don't you find him, it's because of you and that asshole that we all lost our pensions and licenses, go fuck yourself (click)" he slammed his phone down onto his desk. He didn't really care about the pensions or the lives of his disgruntled employees. His gamble at immortality and wealth were lost. He heard the doors to his suite open and close. Looking up he saw a beautiful blonde goddess lean over and lock the door as she sauntered in. She was absolutely gorgeous, perfectly proportional E cup tits and wide hips accentuated her long toned legs and muscular thighs. She was wearing a yellow sundress with sunflowers all over it. Her long shining blonde hair was braided all the way to her calves. Her face was awe inspiring in its elegance and beauty, she was like an elven goddess. She pulled something out of her designer purse and tossed it onto his desk. She leaned forward with her hands on his desk, giving him a full view of her cleavage. Too stunned for words he fumbled with the package on his desk. It was a charred wallet and eyeglasses. As he opened the wallet she picked up the broken dirty glasses. As he looked at the ID with wide frightened eyes she spoke with a beautiful harmonic voice. "I believe you are looking for someone?" He put the wallet down and looked up at her. She was wearing the glasses and had revealed her true nature. She was a truly beautiful and dangerous creature now. She had a very lithe yet athletic and powerful physique. On her head within her shining blonde hair were two, three inch cow horns that were like ivory and her ears were now the cow ears with impossibly soft, blonde fur and behind her swished back and forth within his vision was a long cow tail with blonde hair at its end. As he started to scream she placed her hand over his mouth and carried him into his bedroom. Her powerful muscles restrained him so he was helpless in her grasp. She placed him on the bed looked at him in the eyes, "Laura and Fauna send their regards." She pulled out the picture of Laura and Fauna smiling within her pen at the lab. The old man looked up at Flora and screamed in her palm when he realized who she was. She took a injection needle out of her purse and injected it into her arm. She looked him in the eyes and placed him into an all to familiar trance as her dress burst from the force of her expanding tits. Pulling him closer she thrust her spraying nipples into his mouth as she lay on the bed and held him in her lap. As he suckled from her engorged tits his eyes slowly closed and his body lay limp, the only movement he made was his chest slowly going up and down as he breathed slowly and moaned in contentment as his memories slowly melted away.

The four of us lay on the grass on the property, watching the clouds go by. It would have been five but Flora had left some days ago on her mission. It was strange how it played out. When we were discussing plans for making money on the milk our cows produced without collapsing the industry and bankrupting our neighbors Laura had suggested toying with its properties and producing it in pill form as an antidepressant, vitamin, and painkiller, all natural of course. The hiccup came with gaining the right ground in the industry. That's where Tabitha came in, a fiery redhead, Laura name dropped her as a friend she used to study with. Knowing the ins and outs of the industry she could help us get our new wonder drug tested and passed through the FDA. With a little financial backing from Dan and my father Steve, we had gotten Laura and Tabitha the equipment they needed to work on it. With Fauna's help they managed to isolate certain genetic traits of it. She would feed a cow with a different cocktail of her own milk trying to isolate the desired effect. Laura returned to her studies and scoured the Internet and genetic community abroad in order for her to better control Fauna's milk and that of the cows, when I expressed my concern that we may get attention from the people she used to work for Fauna and Flora approached us one day and revealed a secret. All of her memories as Thomas had remained but they were locked away, fauna was able to access them through her hypnosis. At the point Flora had already fully matured from drinking Laura's milk. Laura had fully matured as well, she was similar to me accept her mental abilities surpassed my own when her strength ground to a halt. She could now produce the illusion the cowgirls made accept it could encompass all of us for almost a mile.

When we discussed the memories that flora had locked away we realized that we could use them to locate Laura's old boss. We knew that this may be our only chance to ensure the girls' freedom from worry about capture and also ensure that the old bastard couldn't create another lab in Chile where he had fled to after the lab here burned down. It was only a matter of planning in order to get the ball rolling. With Fauna's help we isolated the chemical components in the cows enhanced milk that caused growth and lactation in their breasts. We had thought about pressing it into pills but Tabby, the new girl in our circle suggested we augment it for use in a syringe. The first test was...actually quite interesting. Flora volunteered to try it first as she was she one who would go on the mission. Thinking ahead we conducted the test inside the barn. Ten minutes into the test I was actually getting afraid that her tits would burst, they became huge overfilled orbs that held her body several feet off the ground. We tried our best to suck the milk out of her shooting nipples until Laura had the idea of making her cum in order to initiate a massive milk let down. Needless to say the cows refused to return until the scent of sour milk left the barn. After working further on the serum, the tests conducted afterwards were less extreme while also being a bit more enjoyable. We were able to fine tune it to where the affect lasted up to 12 hours. Testing that had been a lot of fun for all parties involved. With the logistics and travel arrangements set into motion we watched her leave on her two week 'vacation' to the Andes mountains.

We were thankful that Flora had a full grasp of spoken language. She was able to maintain communication with us over the long distances. Being Laura's guardian she was imbued with increased strength, agility, and hypnosis abilities. She had become an athletic goddess. Although she wasn't able to match my strength and endurance she was able to dance circles around me. Any time I managed to get my hands on her while we trained she would always get the upper hand by using dirty sexual tricks with her tongue and tits. I didn't mind losing really, being outgoing and independent towards me and Tabby she always used her physical superiority to get what she wanted out of me in bed. As always though it was Laura that kept her centered and grounded.

After the two weeks we missed her greatly, knowing what the mission would entail we paid for tickets for two on the return trip. Although the mission would only take a matter of days once she got there, the post mission as it were, would take the most time. Acclimating the new cowgirl and getting her trained enough to fly home safely and without suspicion would take a lot of hard work on her part. She told us though that with her enhanced hypnosis techniques she may be able to I plant rudimentary knowledge in order to hasten the progress.

I sighed as I lay in the grass of the pasture, we chose a good spot to watch the sunset as shadows cast over the fields from our hill. Tab sat on the picnic blanket eating one of the sandwiches while Fauna lay her head on my lap. Laura was on the other side of my lap as I brushed my hands through both of their hair gently. I looked at Tabitha sitting there, the firecracker of our little group, she is as resourceful and cunning as she is pretty. She kept her shiny red hair shoulder length even though the growth spurts she had made it grow down to her bottom. I think I liked it better this way. Even when her body filled out she was still the smallest of us. She made up for it in attitude though. It was Flora, that had managed to reign her in. She was smitten for that cowgirl and we knew it. "Michael," I heard Fauna whisper into my mind, "she's getting close, she has the new one with her as well." I nodded. I had started using my vision and sensory abilities as they approached, I started to feel Flora before she even touched down at the airport. Knowing what I could do she never once looked at the girl for more than a second when she would quickly address her, or implant some new thought or impulse. I had seen Fauna do it against her those couple of years ago. I let her do it to me while the group watched and I woke up hours later with sore muscles and an aching cock. Everyone knew what had happened but to this day they refuse to tell me and only giggle at my questions.

I saw Tabby perk up and begin running back to the house. Me, Laura, and Fauna picked up the picnic stuff as we followed her at a brisk walking pace. When we arrived Tabitha was in her arms straddling her, kissing her again and again. I always chuckle seeing the little 5' 2'' girl next to Flora's 6' 3'' height. Ever since she matured she was like a Scandinavian goddess manhandling a kitten. Laura had even began calling her, her 'Valkyrie' and I could see why. No matter how she acted in bed towards me or the other girls when it came to Laura she was as demure and submissive as a helpless kitten. After she let Tabby down she ran into Laura's arms and began mewling softly, for a moment, losing her trained and cultured voice. She started singing with her beautiful voice as Laura coddled her in her arms. The 'Valkyrie' was on her knees and embracing Laura tightly. We all exchanged kisses and hugs as Flora stood and stared at the rental car. Out came a cute girl with flowing curly brown hair, she was only a little taller than Tabby but had a lot more meat on her bones. She had more curves than Fauna did and she had just a tiny feminine pudge above her waistline. We had already agreed readily that she would not be mistreated, the problem is that we couldn't decide who would be her 'mentor' we approached the idea to Tabby but she refused, she was attached to Flora at the hip, which Laura didn't mind. "She is like a child without a parent, an orphan." I heard Flora say, with a hint of sadness. I approached and brushed her cheek lightly, she leaned her head into my caress. In her hands was a bag. "What's in there?" I asked. She went to flora and handed it to her, eye contact was no longer required for Flora's abilities, she was so under her control. "I used her memories to liquidate the assets he had remaining. I transferred the most towards the account we created, this is the cash he had hidden in a vault in his suite. He also had some of the research which you might find useful."

I nodded. "Excellent work love." She smiled happily but she still had sadness in her eyes. "We still don't know what to do with her," Laura said. I thought for a moment, "what about Dan and Ash?" The girl perked up a little bit. "It looks like she would be a good caregiver and housewife, they won't want for milk either. Lets discuss it inside." We all nodded as we made our way into the house. With some moderate income from our different projects, we had been doing alright for ourselves. The office that I worked for ended up going national so I acquired full rights to the local business. I had Fauna helping me too so I was glad I had her to help handle the work. I had hired a secretary for the office as well. She was in her fifties and very pleasant. I knew the milk that Fauna produced could reduce her aging but I didn't want to jump into that bag of worms just yet. Laura quit her job at Marks and devoted her full time towards further education and the miracle pill we were developing in the new facility on our property, namely in our basement and the barn that we expanded. We now had eight cows that produced the best milk you've ever tasted. We made a little money selling it here and their to the local folks that new our secret. Flora had made sure to use her hypnosis to make sure that they didn't spill the beans to anyone else. I felt bad using her like this but with the benefits the milk had it was for the better. The economy and livelihood of the surrounding area and town had gotten a lot better. My father visits at least once a month. Partly so he can restock on the cows milk. We eventually let him in on our secret and he seemed happy that we were doing so well for ourselves. I even made a trip to New York to see my sister for the first time since she left those years ago. We had talked on the phone some, but not at length. She was doing well and had found a good boyfriend that treated her well.

"Want me to call Dan and Ash to see if they want us to take the girl there so they can see her?" Laura asked. Flora shook her head lightly, "forgive me, but it would be best to have them come here, and to wait a little while. I need time to get her acclimated to that position. She needs to learn to speak as well, like I did." We all nodded our heads accept me. "So until than she's going to be lost. I know what it's like to not have a family, it can tear into you." She nodded. "I can give her two connections." I looked surprise, "two?" I asked. Fauna rubbed my arm softly, "yes, there are two, nurturing and..." She blushed, as she caressed my cock making me shudder. "I see," said Laura, "you could have her...sexual connection remain with one of us and the nurturing side attached to the Ward family." We all smiled as we realized this might work out. It was than that Flora's eyes wandered over all of us intensely. She than looked down at the young curvy cowgirl for a moment. The girls eyes lit up brightly and smiled happily as she ran into Fauna's arms. "Wuh.." I stuttered, "you can do that Flora?" She nodded, "if you and Laura do not wish it, others of us may assume either role based on hierarchy." I looked at fauna as she held the girl tenderly. She looked up at me and sent images of the both of them naked in the hay, squeezing and fucking each other in a 69. The images of both of these curvy big breasted beauties made my face flushed and my cock began to stiffen in my pants. I realized it was better this way considering how often me and Fauna visit them on their farm.

Suddenly I saw Flora leap over and pick up Tabitha by the waist and kiss her passionately, she was not her usual outspoken self ever since Flora returned. With Tabby in her arms she turned to Laura and looked at her submissively. Fauna had taken the new cowgirl to our favorite couch, we bought a lot of new furniture for the house but we kept that couch. I had eventually moved into Laura’s room while Tabby moved into my old room. I rotated every night between Laura's room and the upstairs loft with Fauna. Both I found equally homely. Laura looked at the two of them and nodded as they ran off into Tabby's bedroom. I looked at Laura beside me incredulously as she wrapped her arm around me. "You're not going to join em?" She nodded, "of course I am, I missed my Valkyrie, as much as you might miss Fauna if she were on a dangerous mission." I frowned, "I didn't mean it like that...I." She kissed me lightly on the lips to silence me. "I know that Mike, its just that...looking at that girl I have to wonder, is she the last one? If we make enemies on this operation, how far would we go?" I held her tight to me. "Those men, they ended many lives, and endangered our own. If it meant preserving what we have here, I would do whatever it took, within reason. I'm a Knight remember, if someone threatens you, Fauna, or anyone else within this town, I won't hesitate to act. I can't kill, you know that, so I must do what it takes. I don't intend to turn anyone else against their will unless its a last resort." She nodded, "you know, now that I'm not working out in public I thought about doing it. Letting Fauna change me. At first I just thought I was jealous that you spend half your time with her, but seeing how you look at me and her, it's the same. I never feel like she gets more of you those nights. I love you Michael." I picked her up and kissed her deeply, she reciprocated with her now longer tongue. I suddenly felt my body become cool, like a breeze of soothing air was washing over my body. Ever since her mental abilities fully matured I was constantly being manipulated by them. She was able to control my arousal and pleasure like a puppet, of our entire group she was the only one that didn't have to look to me for that final confirmation, she had me under her queenly robes slavering over her and she knew it. I had my tricks too however, at a mere thought I could have almost all of the girls here ravish her until she passed out and I had done it before when she became increasingly bold as her powers reached their apex.

As I shuddered under her mental caress she walked up the stairs towards Tabitha’s bedroom. Looking at the couch I saw that Fauna and the other girl weren't there. As I walked to the stairs I realized the affect Laura had on me when my hardness strained against my pants. Pulling them all off a light sheen of sweat was on my body and my face was flush. When I made to the loft I saw that the two cow girls, one, my Fauna, a fully matured fertility goddess of a creature had her nipples in the girls mouth, filling her with her milk while both of them used their hands to pleasure each others bodies. I walked up to them slowly, my hardness swinging I the air. Looking at me with a smile, Fauna lifted up the girl by her hips, she girls mouth never left my beautiful cowgirls massive engorged tits as she thrust her huge meaty ass in the air. Reaching out I began to knead its flesh, she wasn't as muscular as any of the other girls, I could tell she would be the weakest over all, though still possessing of great strength, she seemed like the perfect girl to take care of a baby, wide hips, huge tits and a big fat ass. I shoved my hips into its immensity, as she moaned. My large cock rubbed in and out of the cleavage of her ass. I squeezed them together, encasing my cock in their flesh. Reaching my hand down I aimed my rod towards her snatch and slowly rubbed the head of my cock around her lips, eliciting further moans as she continued to suckle from my darling Fauna's massive tits. This new girls tits and ass would get bigger than hers I imagined. Fauna sent me images of what she would look like fully matured and I groaned as I shoved my cock into her. I didn't pass through a hymen as I worked my cock in and out, Flora must have devirginized her with her tongue I realized. She was moaning loudly as she sucked hard from Fauna's nipples. In her full maturity Fauna's milk was very potent, I could already see small budding horns on the girls head.

As I squeezed and fondled the large ass in front of me I felt Fauna do her trick with her tail as she lightly caressed my balls and thighs with its soft silky hair. As I came into the girl all three of us orgasmed simultaneously into a single glorious experience that lasted until I was completely spent. Panting on my hands and knees Fauna returned the girl to her side where she rested against her gently and nursed from my lovers fat nipple. Milk dripped down her chin as she fell asleep. Dropping down onto the hay I took a nipple into my mouth and began to drink of her until I felt refreshed. It was all I needed in order to continue with our fun. Kissing her deeply I went down to the second floor and heard deep moaning coming from Tabitha’s bedroom. I was unprepared for what hit me when I opened the door. Laura had apparently inundated the room with her aura causing Flora and Tabitha to experienced heightened pleasure as they writhed in the 69 on the bed. I groaned as I felt my cock expand to its full attention. Laying on the bed Flora straddled me as Tabitha placed a nipple in my mouth, she hadn't fully matured yet nor had she allowed me the pleasure of fucking her completely but I wasn't complaining. I felt hands massage my chest as I noticed the blonde goddess lean forward onto my chest and Laura grasp my cock lightly and aim it at her moist cunt. Using my hands I began to knead and fondle Tabitha’s soft handfuls when I felt Flora's moist velvet tomb encompass the entirety of my stiffness. Laura's power was like a drug to us I moved one hand to Tabitha’s crotch as I began pistoning my fingers in and out while slowly brushing her clit. Laura had moved beside me and was receiving the same treatment.

Losing her calm demeanor and voice Flora had begun mewling a top me as she bounced upon my cock. She had moved one of her hands to diddle her clit as she bottomed out again and again. I felt milk spray my face as Laura came on my hand. Placing one of her small spurting nipples into my mouth. I sucked hard and played with her nipple in my mouth with my powerful tongue. I heard Flora scream as she writhed on top of me and her juices coated my cock within her. I began to meet her thrusts which caused a light slapping sound within the room. Tabitha had now grabbed onto my arm and hand and was now frigging herself with my digits. At the sight of her trying to use me in this way to get herself off I groaned as I bucked my hips and arched my back as I came powerfully into the wailing blonde cowgirl on top me. All the girls moaned as they orgasmed around me, with Laura's powerful mental narcotic each orgasm fed into the next and I felt myself twitching in pleasure yet I had nothing left to give. As we lay there basking in the glow of the experience I began to lift myself from the bed. I went into Laura's empty bedroom and found my bathrobe. I tied it up as I walked downstairs.

The sun had gone down and all one could hear is the giggling and moaning within the house and the crickets chirping outside in the breeze. Pouring myself a glass of sweet tea I walked out to the porch and sat myself on the porch swing. Outside of the house all I could hear was the sounds of night on the pasture. I was thinking of going somewhere, taking everyone with us on a road trip somewhere, maybe to the beach, or the mountains. With the money we had from the old man we would be well of do start our pharmaceutical venture and I wanted us all to go somewhere and enjoy ourselves before we put our nose to the grindstone. I heard the screen door open and close and footsteps as Fauna and Laura came into view. They sat on opposite sides of me and we gently moved back and forth on the swing. I had to get it reinforced due to the heavy, curvy bodies that I knew would be sitting on it. "Is something the matter," Laura asked. I pulled them both to me so they would be leaning on me. "I've just been feeling kind of stuffy in the house, I've been thinking of taking a trip somewhere. Maybe to a beach, or mountain resort. What do you two think?" I heard them both humming lightly in thought. "I have never seen the mountains," I heard Fauna whisper to us in her mental voice. I nodded, “yea I've only drivin through them myself,” "I've never seen them either," I heard Laura say beside me. I smiled as I gave it some thought. "It would be nice, after Flora had been gone I realized that we all have been kind of stressed out, if not by her being so far away but from all the work we have been doing trying to get our little pill factory up and running." I could feel them nodding beneath my arms. "We can talk about it tomorrow in detail, we need to get our financial situation sorted out now that we have all the money from your old bosses liquidated assets."

I helped them both up as we went into the house. "I'm almost jealous that It isn't your turn to have me tonight," I said smiling at Laura, "you'll get Flora all to yourself tonight." She chuckled, "I don't know, Tabby might steal her from me so I’ll be all alone..." She gave us a mock frown. Giggling Fauna grasped her hand and pulled her into her room/loft and shut the door. "Wuh..." I sighed, "well, what now." Walking into Laura's room, the master bedroom, I saw the new cowgirl, sitting on the edge of the bed smiling but a little nervous. Getting on the bed I pulled her to me and lay her body on top of me so that her large breasts pressed onto my chest. She leaned her face down and kissed me with her long tongue. Using my hands I began to grope and fondle the pliant flesh of her smooth fat posterior. In a surprising move she moved forward quickly and covered my face in her huge tits. She mewled happily as I began to lick and kiss the soft flesh of her tits as I began to play with her pussy and clit. I felt her milk begin to leak onto my chest as I pulled her back down and aimed my cock into her moist pussy. As I entered her she began to rock her body back and forth on top of me while she worked her hips on my shaft. I squeezed her ass tightly as I began bucking my hips into her causing to mewl softly. Pulling one of her fat breasts closer to my face I licked on of her thimble sized nips surrounded by large saucer areolas and sucked her milk as she squirmed in my arms.

When I awoke in the morning I felt delicious weight on my hips and thighs as well as long tongues licking and wrapping about my morning wood. Opening my eyes I saw Fauna and the new cow girl had their breasts on my lap and where massaging me with them as their tongues plunged into the cleavage they produced to work my cock over. Groaning I raised my eyes to find Laura was on her knees above me and had prostrated her pussy over my face. As she lowered herself I impaled my long tongue into her depths. Using my hands I grabbed her by her hips to support her as I went to work on her squirming body. My own orgasm was fast approaching thanks to the efforts of the two girls at the foot of the bed so I worked frantically. I heard her moan as her wetness coated my face. As I groaned she sat beside me and thrust her leaking nipple into mouth as we all came hard upon the bed. We all slowly got up to clean get clean as we got ready for our day. Wearing shorts and a t-shirt I went outside under the old oak tree to wait for Flora. She walked out on her long muscled legs, when she wasn't hiding herself with a human illusion she really did look like a Valkyrie. In terms of strength she was the strongest of all the girls but even she couldn't hope to match my power, she made up for it in grace and finesse. As we trained under the tree she used more of her effort to avoid my grasp and create an opening for a throw technique, being heavily muscled I fell prey to her throws quite often. Even if I won she still found...sensual ways to distract me and regain the advantage. As she lay on top of me catching her breath I grinned. "You lost again Michael," I chuckled as I saw her stiffen and squirm off of me. Laura was standing there with a stern look on her face. "I need to talk to Michael before he leaves for work, Tabby could use your assistance in the second barn moving some equipment." Flora nodded her head as she jogged to the barn, not bothering to change out of sweaty sports bra and shorts.

Laura held out her hand to me and I took it. As we stood there she gave me a worried look. "What's wrong L?" She crossed her arms and paced around in the grass. "I'm worried about this operation Mike, how far are we going to take this?" With a sigh I pulled her into my arms. "We talked about this before, with everyone." She nodded, "but, the things we can do now, with the research and the girls volunteering themselves, we're making advancements everyday. The reason I wanted to talk to you is that I don't want us to lose sight of what we already have." She hugged herself to me close. "We're only doing this for money and to help people with the abilities that the girls possess, many people could benefit from it. If we do it for free or make it seem unrealistic people would come investigating. Flora admitted that there were other people that knew of the work you were doing in that lab, even the government had its pocket invested in it. Any inkling that people are using it outside of their grasp we would be finished. We could probably live comfortably if a few of us worked including myself but than, so many sick people would never benefit from what we can offer. You said it yourself, you wished for something more out of this." She nodded in my arms. I pulled her chin up and kissed her gently, "do me a favor?" She nodded. "Could one of you do some research on a good mountain cabin? I'm going to take Fauna on some rounds and I'll probably see what Dan and Ash think about having a live in maid and housewife." She smiled, "ok, tell Sharon I said hello, alright?" I squeezed her hand, "sure thing babe."

After getting cleaned up and dressed I went out to my truck where Fauna was waiting. She had two cases of milk waiting in the bed of the truck and she was waiting by the drivers side door impatiently tapping her foot. It had been a few months since I taught her to drive. She was pretty good at it while we made our scheduled stops. Although Fauna wasn't exactly licensed, for anything, folks took to her well enough. When we got to Dan's she squirmed nervously. "What's the matter?" She leaned into me. "I am worried they will say no." "You mean to accepting the new girl," she nodded. "We'll see, if they do I'm sure we can find another alternative." I got out and got my bag ready as I Fauna picked up the case of milk effortlessly. "Hey you two!" Ash ran out of the house to greet us. We exchanged hugs as we got the milk out of the truck. "How are the twins?" I asked. She smiled pridefully, "they're doing great, perfect even, I guess you guys had nothing to do with that huh?" I smirked, "nah, just a good diet." I winked.

We sat at the table chatting when Dan came in for lunch, "hey, now that you're here Dan, there is something I wanted to talk to you both about." He smiled at me as he sat down, "sure thing Mike, shoot." Me and Fauna shifted nervously. "Well, you know about Fauna and Flora and what they can do right?" They nodded, "well, there is another girl now. A real sweetheart. Well, she is kind of an outcast with us because she doesn't really have a job she can do to help us so we were thinking of asking you two if you wanted a free live in house maid, she can breast feed your twins with perfectly normal milk and help around the house with anything you want, she is still pretty strong. The only thing to worry about is her frisky nature, that part you’re kind of familiar with." They sat in thought for a while, "let us talk about it for a while, is it possible for us to meet her?" I nodded happily, "of course. She still needs a little bit of training for it, she still hasn't learned to speak yet so it will take a little bit of time anyways. I know how it sounds but she really is a sweet girl and I hate for her to be aimless." They nodded knowingly, "we're interested sure, we just need to talk about it more when me meet her, when would be the best time?" "Well," I said, "I'm hoping we can go somewhere this weekend so if you want you can have her for a couple days, if you don't like having her around we can try to find something else for her to do, but due to her nature this is the only thing we could really think of." Dan stood up and extended his hand, I took it and we shook briskly, "alright Mike, we'll give it a shot." Fauna clapped happily in her seat making Ashley chuckle. "Well you two, we better get going, we've still got a few more stops today." We exchanged hugs and handshakes as we left to the truck and headed into town."


1 comment:

  1. I found your site years ago and read one story. I was cleaning out my favorites and fond it again and read cow girls. I really enjoyed it thank you.

    ReplyDelete