Second part in the series.
Features primarily consensual sex this time, though, that can be debated.
------
Beneath the great sea an impossibly gigantic creature lay dormant. An ivory shelled cephalopod reassembling a nautilus lay resting upon the abyssal floor of the Pacific Ocean. Its long black tentacles swayed about in the darkness. Sperm whales and Giant Squid drifted by its immensity, oblivious to the monster in their midst. As large as a mountain it began to shift, the rising temperatures of the ocean caused it to awaken from its hibernation. It shifted its mass and moved towards the surface, its gigantic form caused small seismic responses in the earth as well as pulsing tsunamis to expand outward. The tsunamis were large enough only for someone to wonder where these large waves came from without the originating storm. A massive vessel lay overhead on a course for Singapore, full of shipping containers, men and only a few women. The passengers and crew felt a sudden vertigo as the vessel rose almost 100 feet from sea level as the super massive being approached the surface. Gigantic tentacles of obsidian black broke the surface and capsized the huge ship effortlessly. As the people helplessly thrashed about the surface smaller tentacles wrapped about their panicked bodies. With a throbbing tentacle plugged onto their mouths and noses they disappeared beneath the churning waves, never to be seen again. Soon after, people of varying age, gender, and ethnicity began to vanish from beaches, ships, and oil platforms across the globe. Governments scrambled to identity and combat this strange otherworldly assailant. Shipping and water travel came to a complete standstill and nobody dared venture onto the beach after dark. Naval vessels and low flying aircraft fell prey to its far reaching black whipping tentacles when any attempt at aggression was made.
(Five years later)
I lay in my bed in the upstairs room of my beachfront rental, I didn't have to pay of course, they became abandoned years ago. Ever since the Old Ones returned the economy twisted on its end. The areas most affected were beachfront settlements and cities. Once the "Bone Dust" entered the scene nearly all beaches became a cultural black market center for the craze. With shipping and trading economies tanking, people spent their time sniffing the ground up powder of skeletons washed ashore and enjoying mind blowing sex. Everyday, new ribs, skulls, everything, began washing ashore. No matter how rough the seas were, storm, hurricane, tide, new dinosaur bones showed up unfailingly and once people discovered the properties of them they started to pay huge amounts of money for it. The Bone Dust is a miracle, it not only makes you healthy, horny and sexually huge, it also eventually reverses aging. I used to be 57 years old and now I'm back to my prime. With my 20 year old beach bod I comb the beaches everyday and sell bone pieces to tourists as they roll through looking for a fix. I even exchange my dust for sex, and lots of it. With STDs obliterated by the dust I get as much pussy and huge tits as I want, and with my 9 inch dust enhanced prick girls all around flock to me, even paying me with their own stash, life couldn't be better!
I woke up in my bed sweating, my hard on tenting my boxers uncomfortably. Knowing I wouldn't get back to sleep I lurched downstairs to my workshop. I converted the old washroom of the beach house to a Dust Room as we call them. I had to wear a mask because breathing the dust as you grind the bones can make you go mad. I heard a story or two on the streets about a girl that went into her shop stoned and without a mask. After working for 20 minutes her tits and ass became so huge they had to bust open the walls to get her out, they say even now she is still in the loony bin, frigging herself 24/7. As I worked I heard the buzzer for my workshop door go off. I pressed the button for the speaker box, "hold on, I'll be right out." There had better be a fucking fine ass bitch or someone looking to score or I'll be pissed. I turned on the circulator to filter out and gather the dust in the air. Checking the readout on my air purifier I saw that the air was clean. When I opened the door I saw the hottest chick I have ever seen. Bronze skin, jet black hair to her ass. Her eyes were ivory white all over but I didn't give a shit; probably contacts. Her tits, they covered her body down to her belly button, they were huge! Her fat cork nipples spurted milk onto the floor. "Shit girl, this is a clean room!" I ushered her out into my garage. As soon as I shut the door behind me she wrapped her arms around me and shoved her tongue in my throat, her huge lactating tits mashed into my body and I could feel her stiff swollen nips leaking milk onto my stomach, she must be on a bone high I imagined. She took me to the floor of my garage and smothered me with her huge tits. "Mmph..mmm...hey...hey lets go upstairs alright, this floor is rough." As she got off of me I grabbed her hand and pulled her upstairs.
Before we even got to my bedroom she pulled me onto the couch and straddled me. My nine inch cock rested between the wet folds of her hot dripping pussy. "Damn girl, what do you want, I got plenty of the dust, food too of you want it." She lowered her face to mine as her blank white eyes stared at me. She began to rock her hips over my hardness as her bee sting red lips opened into an O face. It was a moment before I heard sound, it was like shells and claws snapping together. "Co..o..ck...cock...give...now." Although she spoke, her mouth never moved. "What the fffuuck!!" She had positioned my twitching cock to her moist hole and sucked it into her wetness like a vacuum. I felt writhing forces and wet tongues groping at my hardness creating unimaginable sensations within me. She rested her massive tits on my chest and began to press into them firmly causing her milk to splatter over my neck and face. I tasted it on my tongue and I knew I wanted more. Using my arms I tried to pull her breasts closer but she resisted, instead concentrating on working my shaft like a master whore. I convulsed beneath her as I came hard into her muscular vag, it gripped my spitting cock like a noose. I heard clicks and snapping sounds from her wide opened mouth as she writhed on top of me, wetness poured from her spasming hole, soaking my body and my couch. Her tits still spewed milk but she wouldn't allow me to drink from the source. "Damn girl, you're strong! How much dust did you take, you're out of your mind!" She still held me down forcefully as her pussy milked the rest of my cum like a mouth suckling from a life giving teat. She squirted a jet of her milk into my mouth as she rose.
When I tried to follow her I felt dizzy and slumped to the floor. I watched her large perfect ass as she left and as she rounded the corner of the stairs she stared at me coyly, her pearlescent eyes reflecting the moonlight. After about fifteen minutes I regained control of my limbs and went back to the couch. When I looked at its milk soaked surface my mouth watered. "Ahh fuck it." Kneeling I began to lick and sip the tiny puddles of milk that still remained on the couch. As I cleaned its surface my eyes grew heavy and it became difficult to balance myself. Aiming my body, I fell onto the sticky couch with a thud and passed out.
I awoke on the couch about five hours later, covered in, "salt? What the hell?" Using a wash rag I cleaned up the sticky mess all over my couch and went to take a shower. I groaned as I noticed my ever present morning wood straining, as if it wished to fuck the very air around me. I had never been this stiff, not even after I 'Dusted'. I spent almost an hour trying to jerk myself off but no matter how hard I tried or what porn goddess I imagined myself impaling I could not get myself off. Finally I imagined myself railing that weird chick from last night and I felt my balls churning. I heard myself groan loudly as my jizz spattered audibly against the shower wall and I collapsed into the tub breathing heavily as water from the shower beat upon my back like hot rain. "Fffuuck....what the hell man...that fuckin chick...what the hell did she do to me..."
I walked along the beach at about noon, not very many people risked the beach any more after the people started vanishing in the daytime, so 'dusters' like me had the beach mostly to ourselves. I went through the greater part of the afternoon with a raging hard on. I went to the local burger joint and ordered my favorite cheeseburger but it tasted like ass, it tasted so rotten I couldn't even finish it. As I spat it out onto the plate I yelled, "Rich, your shit is rotten what the fuck man?" The fat cook approached, "what the hell are you talking about Ken, its fine, see," he gestured to all the other folks who ate their burgers happily, "they ain't complaining." I took another bite, it taste like spoiled chicken and vinegar. I spat the mouthful on the floor. "This shits rotten Rich, I don't give a fuck what these other asshole tourists day." "For fucks sake Ken," he lifted up my burger and took a bite. "This burgers fine Ken, your just fucking with me, get the hell out before you piss off the other customers." I flipped him off, "go to hell rich!" He kicked my ass hard as I ran out of his diner. I went into the corner store nearby and picked up some pretzels and a coke, I was still starving. As I ate, the pretzels looked perfectly fine but they tasted like they were moldy and rotting, the coke was like acid piss as it went down my throat, I threw everything on the ground as I walked off. "What the hell man..."
I saw a familiar face walking down the boardwalk, I shouted to him "hey Derek, Derek!" He waved to me. "Hey man!" He said happily, "how's business?" I sighed, "it's goin alright, but, dude, have you seen a chick around the beach that's got black hair, down to her ass, and fuckin huge tits?" He shook his head, "man, you alright, you look like shit, and your dick bro, the whole street can probably see that shit poking through your pants." I shrugged, "Shit bro, I don't know, I just met this chick last night and now I've been feeling like shit all day. She's a duster so I ain't got no bug, but damn if I ain't hornier and hungrier than I've ever been." "Why don't we get a burger?" I shook my head, "I tried bro, everything tasted like shit, like its poison or something." He shrugged, "I don't know what to tell you bro, maybe you should lay off the dust for a while." I slapped my face as I rubbed my groaning stomach. "Dude I haven't dusted since yesterday morning." He raised his hands in the air unknowingly. "I don't know what else to tell you bro, go to a doc?" Groaning I walked down the waterfront to my apartment. There was a girl waiting there, a short redhead with a little hot bod and DD tits, Tessa. I sighed in relief as I realized she had come for some D&D, the old dick and dust. "Hey Tessy," as she turned to see me I grabbed her by the waste and pulled her in for a kiss. She wrapped her slender arms about me and reciprocated, our tongues became entwined in her hot eager mouth. "Hey Ken, you know why I'm here, right babe?" I nodded, "hell yeah I do Tess, lets go hook you up and fill you up," we both laughed as I pulled her upstairs. When we dropped onto the couch we tore off our clothes and she straddled me.
She reached a delicate hand down and gripped my shaft. "Damn babe, you're so hard," I chuckled, "yeah T, I've been thinking about these Ts all day." I took her breasts and smashed them into my face as I licked and fondled their supple flesh. As my lips pulled and sucked on one of her hard tiny nipples my stomach growled loudly. "Damn ken, you hungry or something? Want old Tessa to make you a sandwich?" I shook my head as her nipple popped from my lips, "naw babe, I'll be alright," she shrugged as I returned to my ministrations. I felt her juices dripping down my lap as I raised her slit over my stiffness. As I held her hips she reached down and guided me inside of her. With a gasp she came quickly and slumped on top of me, "so good...so good, I've been waiting for this all day." I grinned as I took one of her nipples into my mouth and began to nibble and lick it as she bounced on my lap. She was soon moaning loudly as she orgasmed on top of me. "Damn girl...I don't remember you being...this wet." She moaned loudly as her face fell to my shoulder. "Are you...are you dusting Ken...you've never been this good." I was getting frustrated, I've never gone this long without cumming, I've been stiff like this all day and I wanted a release. Picking her up I laid her down on the couch and climbed over her. She held onto her large ripe tits as I guided my still rock hard cock into her moist spasming pussy. I began to sweat as I pounded into her again and again. I don't know how many times she moaned and writhed beneath me. When I looked down I saw tiny rivulets of milk coming from her tits. Leaning down I licked along her smooth flesh and finally tasted something sweet, delicious, and best of all, filling. Latching onto her tiny dribbling nipple I sucked greedily as I rammed into her spasming cunt again and again.
"Oh...my god...Ken...so good...so..." She wailed beneath me as she convulsed in a mind shattering orgasm. Although her tits had milk it wasn't nearly enough and I moaned as I had emptied them both but not my balls; I still felt incredibly starving. "Fuck!" I yelled as I pulled out and tried jerking myself, not even picturing the girl from last night could get me off. "Let me help babe," she leaned over and tried giving me a sensuous hand job. "That’s not working babe..." She took my length into her mouth and slowly bobbed up and down as she worked me over with her tongue. Still, nothing, it felt good but I felt no release, my hard cock was painfully stiff and unrewarding to her enthusiasm. "God...forget it T, just...." I smelled something strange in the air, sweet, like ripe fruit. Spasming I convulsed on the couch as my cock spewed forth cum into Tessa's mouth like it never had before. My eyes drifted into my head as I shuddered helplessly on the cushions of the couch. Tessa began to orgasm powerfully as well as her body experienced a seizure. She fell off the couch as her body contorted in unimaginable bliss on the floor. As my orgasm waned I lay back on the couch, breathing heavily. After my release all I felt was the all encompassing hunger, knowing only sleep could ease the hunger pangs within me I closed my eyes and went to sleep.
I awoke at night, laying on the couch, my stomach rumbled aggressively, my mind was awash in visions of milky tits, like a food dream, but all I could think about was massive leaking tits with fat spewing nipples shoved into my drooling slurping mouth. Tessa lay on the floor asleep as well, resting peacefully on my dirty carpet. I was so famished I couldn't move.
I heard gentle footsteps and odd clacking and clicking noises as the dark haired girl came into view, her tits were huge, past her navel and dribbled milk onto the floor. She gazed at me lovingly, like the mother I never new I had. She cradled me in her soft gentle arms as she shifted my head to the doorway. Into my apartment walked obsidian skinned goddesses with massive leaking breasts and wide nurturing hips. Their faces were angelic and their eyes were ivory white like the girls' that gazed upon me adoringly. They approached the sleeping girl and their dainty slender arms morphed into smooth black tentacles. One of them pressed her slithering arm between Tessa's tits and opened her mouth, I could hear their strange grating language on my ears, like crab claws snapping together and clam shells breaking. "Ikth uaksi asalah ifkimua" I smelled burning flesh as a strange tiny hieroglyph with impossible angles was burned into Tessa's flesh between her huge tits. Before my eyes she began to morph into a huge breasted black haired goddess like the one that now lifted me gently and carried me down my steps. I began to moan as I felt my thirst disregard any other thought of danger or despair over Tessa's fate. Smiling down at me the raven haired goddess gently placed a spurting nipple to my mouth and I drank of her delicious life giving nectar.
I awoke sometime later, in a strange spongy room, I felt slippery limbs and bodies sliding over me, in my daze I groaned in orgasm, after orgasm, after orgasm. Looking down through my hazy vision I saw that above my massive pectoral muscles a thick juicy ass of black obsidian was resting on top of me, I saw fluid splashing about as she clicked appreciatively. Other dark skinned women gathered around me like slaves to my fluids, drinking my essence as it spilled to the pinkish writhing floor of my prison. Looking around I saw other humans in the same fate, some varying in size. Girls with gushing tits the size of minivans, some like basketballs, their massive swollen pussies flooded the dark red and pink floor with their fluids. Men with massive cocks and muscles spewed their jizz onto worshiping obsidian lovers.
I felt tender sinuous tentacles grasp my face gently and turn me towards two spewing nipples above me. The girls clicked and clacked their odd language before I opened my mouth in reverence to their nurturing delicious milk. When they shoved their wonderfully soft tits onto my face I pulled both nipples into my mouth and sucked the sweet milk like I was a desiccated corpse in a desert drawing moisture from the air. The last thing I remember seeing as I came again and again and again was gallons of my spewing jizz coating the women about me and all of them clicking softly in worship to my spurting cock.
No comments:
Post a Comment