First in a many part series.
Lovecraftian themes involving lactation, body growth, and consensual and non-consensual intercourse.
No violence or "horror"
It has tentacles though.
Lots and lots of tentacles.
----------
People here and there started disappearing from beaches a few years ago. Nobody knew for sure why the disappeared or where they had disappeared to. Along with the climate change, seismic activity was at an all time high. Strangely, bones of long extinct creatures had begun appearing on beaches but they appeared almost alien compared to what their original physiology might have looked like. They seemed, exaggerated in a reproductive sense. The bones appearing were from around the time large quadrupedal animals began to walk the earth and ended around the time that the last ice age began. Most astonishingly they had no evidence of fossilization. The disappearing people somehow correlated with the appearance of these bones. This year I began my study of these 'fossils' appearing on the beaches. We told people not to take these bones off of the beach but recently there has been a drug craze in the underground. Supposedly by grinding these hyper enhanced ancient bones into powder and consuming through their nostrils you gain increased sexual stamina and growth of reproductive organs for a short period of time. We studied this at the university and found that indeed, there seemed to be a strange cocktail of chemicals locked within these pearlescent ivory colored bones that produced this effect. Also, strangely, the deaths of the creatures seemed to be a mystery, rather than by violence or traditional age death they seemed to die unknown causes, at least that is the current assumption. This has become a common consensus as human bones have not begun to appear on the beaches. Where did the victims go? Wherever they went, did they meet the same fate as the dinosaurs and other animals that fell prey to this, creature, whatever it is?
It was late one evening that I scoured the beaches for remains, I had been working late on my masters thesis, paleontology was flipped upside down with the strange unfossilized fossils washing ashore and I believed I was close to a conclusion. Whatever 'consumed' these animals stored their bones for some purpose and is only now releasing them to make room for us, and this drug was a tool to get humans back to the beaches.
The beach was quiet and empty that evening, looking around I saw the moon was full and shining brightly upon the shore. I always enjoyed the scent of the sea, I guess you could say that I was thankful my choice of major now strangely took me here. "What's that?" I whispered. Running over close to the water I found what appeared to be a complete, ivory white skeleton of a perfectly formed triceratops. Nothing marred the surface of its bones, from the horns to its crest, no scratches, burrs, or blemishes. Even arthritis seemed absent. Had this one been rejected early? As I continued my survey of the find I began to smell something sweet in the air, like fruit, yet, something old, lost within the psyche; an unknown species? As I began to look for the source of the smell I felt my muscles tingle. "Ooooh shit..." I began trying to run to the parking lot but my body was unresponsive and sluggish, I attempted to scream for help but all I managed was a pathetic moan. Collapsing to the sand I realized I was perfectly cognizant yet unable to move anything. I had lost all sensation in my body yet I still breathed normally and my head and neck seemed to remain free from the strange affects of the gas. Since my neck and head were free I tried to see my surroundings the best I could. "The water," I mouthed the words but no sound came from my lips. From the breaking waves long obsidian-black tentacles began oozing onto the beach like streams of crude oil. They began to wrap around my body but I couldn't feel them. One I saw was thicker than the others and had a strange opening at its end, the tentacle throbbed and I could feel air moving in and out of it as it oozed over my body towards my face. It wrapped itself around my neck and head and plugged itself onto my mouth and nose. Struggling, I felt cool air enter my longs through my nose and leave through my mouth. As I was forced to breathe this strange air I felt my consciousness waning. "Was this the fate of those people? The ancient beasts that washed ashore?" As I pondered this, the will to panic left me as my eyes gently closed and the last thing I felt on my head and hair were gently lapping waves as I was pulled into the cool calm sea.
As I awoke I realized that I was somehow moving, a pair of small hands were gripping mine tightly as I felt the ground moving beneath me...was that ground? I opened my eyes slowly. Sensation returned in my limbs yet I still could not move. All around I saw dark, flesh colored walls that moved slowly about, never being static for a moment. We were in something like a cave. There were tiny orbs about, on what could only be the ceiling, they shed a glowing white light on the surrounding areas. I wanted to look or speak to whomever was dragging me but all I managed to do was flap my lips about helplessly. Looking down I saw that all my clothes were gone and my modest cock dragged along the strange spongy flesh colored floor. Am I in the stomach of a beast? I was eventually taken into a smaller chamber that had only one tiny light illuminating the darkness. The air was heavy and humid yet strangely cool, and that same enticing scent permeated the air. I felt myself leaned against the pulsing flesh wall of the cave as I got a look at my rescuer. it's a woman and she's breathtakingly beautiful and sexy. Her massive breasts stared at me, like beautiful golden orbs of flesh topped with thick wine cork nipples. Her blonde hair fell about her shoulders and back, even with the humidity it seemed luminous and flowing. She had a nearly impossible hourglass shape and she had no body hair save that of a tiny patch of blonde hair on her smooth pussy, I noticed it seemed to be constantly dripping fluid onto the floor, and as the fluid fell it soaked into the...skin...of whatever creature we were now trapped within.
"Mr, are you alright can you hear me? Blink once for yes." Her voice was like a melodious caress of silk in my head and I became lost in its sound before she asked again. I blinked my eyes. She sighed a breath of relief. "Look I'm sorry to have to do this to you when you're like this but I need this more than you know, I'm so hungry." As I lay there prostrate and helpless she leaned over and began to take my cock into her mouth. Almost immediately I was hard and panting. Somehow the scent in the air began affecting me stronger because I was helplessly aroused by this mystery woman. She attacked my swollen member with gusto. Her tongue was so soft but firm around my cock, I could swear it seemed longer than any human tongue could possibly be. She suddenly arose from her kneeling position and straddled me. Using her dainty manicured hand she directed my cock towards her pussy, juices now flowed from it like she was urinating, but I could smell it. It was pungent and I recognized it as natural vaginal secretions but so much was surely not possible. She lowered herself upon me and I moaned helplessly as my hardness was pulled into her velvet moist tomb, it felt like millions of tiny tongues were caressing me. Her fluids were pouring from her now and soaking the fleshy floor of our prison. The juices were soon quickly absorbed by whatever means the creature that we were trapped within used. Was it sustenance for it?
Grabbing my limp arms she held my hands to her massive tits and nipples as she bounced upon me. I could feel, what could only be milk soaking my hands and dripping down my arms. "What...what's happening..." I barely managed a whisper. "Shhh, you need to be quiet, they'll hear you," she whispered into my ear. "Who...what..." moaning she grasped one of her huge engorged breasts as milk began spurting from her swollen nipple. "Forgive me..." She jammed her spewing nipple into my mouth and pressed her smooth flesh over my lips to silence me. Sweet deliciousness flooded my mouth and I choked as I tried my best not to swallow. With her breast flesh mashed against my face I had no choice but to slurp mouthful after mouthful of her milk. With one of her hands free she shoved her fingers into her mouth as her eyes fluttered and she came on top of me. Her vaginal fluids gushed like a river onto my body, completely soaking my lower torso and thighs. As she came down from her orgasm she continued to whisper into my ear as she held her squirting nipple to my mouth. "Forgive me...forgive me...forgive me." I began to feel buzzed from her milk and my body tensed as I came into her pussy, as soon as my seed touched her flesh she convulsed in a powerful orgasm and bit down on her hand strong enough that small rivulets of blood fell down her smooth skin. I continued to orgasm longer than I ever have before as her pussy milked me for all I had. Her juices continued to flow around us and vanish into the strange pink flesh of our prison. As my orgasm ebbed and came to a close she slumped on top of me panting, her nipple popped from my mouth and I breathed heavily of the humid, scented air. Even after all the effort I was winded but still energetic after our coupling.
"Where are we," I whispered. I realized I could move my body a little so I tried to make myself somewhat comfortable on the spongy material. "We are in (pant)in the digestive system of an ancient (pant) creature." "What?" I almost said aloud. "Shhhh." She covered my mouth with her small hand. "Do you know how enzymes work?" I nodded. She moved off of me and leaned beside me, never leaving physical contact. "There are enzymes here too, but they are human-like, extremely beautiful and sexy. They are strong as well. They capture us as we are brought here by the tentacles. They have jet black skin and hair. They take us into large caverns and mate with us. They use your cum to feed themselves while mine somehow feed the beast we're trapped in." "Why did you keep asking me to forgive you when you nursed me?" She frowned. "I...Im sorry, so...please." I looked at her angrily as I started to rise. Gripping my hand she pulled me down as she tried to shush me. "I was captured...for a while. Their milk, they use it to feed us, I make the same milk too. It has a...virus or something, inside of it. It makes the chemicals that people found inside those bones, but that's nothing compared to what was in the animals bloodstream." I was stunned. "And you..." She wiped a tear from her eye. "I'm sorry, I....If you had alerted them we would be captured." "So? You said yourself you escaped." She nodded. "It only took two hours but you can see what their milk does to you in that amount of time. That's why I'm so hungry...I...can't drink my own milk...or..." Her mouth drooled as she looked at my stiffening tool.
"Eventually...if you don't drink from us you'll....you'll starve." I gripped her hand tightly, "snap out of it, alright, tell me your name, how long have you been here?" She shook her head, her long blonde hair fell about her body, slowly concealing her massive leaking tits, aching to feed a nearby male. "My name is Patricia, Patricia Harris, I'm 62, I have a family back home but..." I shook my head. "62? You're kidding?" She shook her head sullenly, "it's true, I didn't age well either, I was overweight, smoked, drank. When they fed me their milk, I didn't crave cigarettes or booze anymore I...I crave..." She moaned as she bit into her hand as her juices spurted from her spasming pussy. "Did you just cum?" She nodded as she panted. "It's the...air...and the virus. It feeds the body of the beast sooner or later. Tell me, how did you get trapped? What's your story?" I frowned at the memory. "My name is Alex Roads, I was studying the bones left on the beach for my masters thesis when, well, here I am. How many of us are here anyways?" She shrugged, "there must be a lot. The more of us there are the more of the enzyme girls there are." I had to shift my body due to my now rock hard cock, I felt my body return fully to my control as I stood. "I feel great...is this..." She nodded as she stared longingly at my cock throbbing in the moist cool air. I didn't resist as she moved forward and took my length into her mouth, lathering it with her tongue like it was her lifeline; it was. "They...they make it so that my cum feeds you? And your tits can feed both of us?" She nodded as her eyes fluttered behind her eyelids. Her hands were both squelching in and out of her snatch as she played with herself. My knees grew weak as my cock pulsed life giving seed into the girls throat, my orgasm lasted almost twice as long as it normally would and the pleasure was intense. As she licked me clean I fell to my knees.
She pulled me swiftly to the fleshy wall of the cave as strange footsteps walked by. Peaking out of the entrance I saw incredibly smooth, jet black legs walk by sensually. As the creature left I felt it was safe to speak again. "How long until I need to drink again." She frowned, "at first, usually only a couple hours but eventually when you get bigger, like me, you'll need more and more until they never stop feeding you." I sighed. "Is there no way out?" She shrugged, "not the way in that's for sure." The beast suddenly shifted as we tried to maintain our balance. "Careful," she whispered, "if we push too hard on the walls or floor the enzymes will come." We heard movement in the next room, "come," she whispered, "watch." We poked our heads out of our little cave as a strange opening appeared above the large cavern in front of us. I saw the obsidian black enzyme girls fully. My god they were gorgeous, even with their jet black color they were perfect, wide fertile hips and huge dripping tits that covered almost their entire lower torso, raven black hair cascaded down their bodies like water. Their eyes where snow white and lifeless, the only reason we went unseen is because they looked up at the ceiling above them, almost reverently. Some had their mouths open and odd clicking sounds echoed off of the walls. Suddenly a hole opened up in the ceiling of the cavern and long black tentacles slowly lowered an unconscious young man into their arms, he looked like a surfer. As they took him in their arms they carried him by the legs and arms as one walked beside him with a large spurting nipple shoved into his mouth. We slowly moved back into the room. "Will we be safe here for a while," I asked. She frowned. "Soon, one of us will get too large, and the beast will sense our weight." I looked down in thought. As I looked at her beautiful body and her huge dripping tits I felt my mouth water. My cock slowly began to stiffen as well. Shaking my head I tried to lean back on the fleshy wall and focus my thoughts.
"How long have you been down here?" I asked. "About a week I think, there's no way to know for sure." I shook my head, "...with how fast you need my cock," I said, "you surely would have starved in that time no?" She shook her head. "There were two of us here, another woman and I, she, she was enormous. She fed me for a little while whenever I needed it, but she knew it was only a matter of time until she was discovered due to her weight so, she wandered off to get captured in order to save me. She was only here for two weeks hiding, she never got captured, but eventually the air got to her and she began to feel the hunger. When her milk came in that's all she was able to drink. In just one week she became larger than I am now, she could hardly walk well anymore she...her tits...the milk...."
Her eyes stared at my cock which had been throbbing in the air, precum drooling from the tip. Her words became mumbled as she crawled over to me. My own thirst began to creep into my consciousness and all I could think about were her huge engorged tits. I grabbed her by the shoulders and gently lay her on the floor. Her juices were pouring from her pussy like a mountain stream as I placed myself between her legs. Moving over her I placed my twitching cock at her entrance and plunged inside of her, her juices splashed against my balls as it interrupted the steady flow. I took one of her spurting nipples into my mouth as I began to thrust my throbbing cock in and out of her soaked hole. Delicious milk filled my mouth as I slowly drank the sweet fluid. She placed her fingers into her mouth as she began to moan loudly. I kneaded the pliant flesh of her huge tits as milk spurted down my throat. Mashing my face down into her soft milk filled breast I roared into her softness as I came powerfully, her own orgasm caused her fluid to spatter onto the floor behind us. When I felt full I released her nipple and gazed at her lovingly. She whispered softly as we panted in each others arms "If we...if we keep doing this....eventually..." I nodded. Standing up I could already see my balls and cock were just a bit larger than they should have been. My muscles had also gained a little bit of definition. I lay down beside her. "You'll be better off than me for a while, you don't need to drink your own milk." She held me close to her and we spooned on the warm fleshy ground. "It will only be a matter of time for you Alex, the more you drink from me, you'll surpass me and...I'll have to leave you..." I held her close and pulled her face to mine and kissed her gently. "You'll starve if that happens." She nodded, "I'll...I'll let myself get captured before that." As we held each other we moved into a dark corner of the small cave and pulled each other tight as we fell I to a gentle slumber.
When I awoke I felt warmth embracing my cock, the 62 year old with the body of a 22 year old worked my throbbing member fervently as her long golden blonde hair covered my lower torso. Her huge milky tits rested on my thighs as she pistoned her head down on my rod. Her hands were gently massaging my balls as she moaned softly. "Fffuuuck..." I nearly yelled. I jammed my own fingers into my mouth as I screamed in lust when I came. I could hear squelching thrusts and moans as Patricia was working her clit and pussy furiously as she slurped my jizz. I could see her juices spraying behind her like a hose, creating a puddle of slowly diminishing fluid on the squishy floor. Using her longer tongue she cleaned up my cock which remained partially stiff. My mouth watered as I felt more thirsty than I ever had in my life. She instinctively raised her huge breasts to my face. As I latched on to her spurting nipple she quickly removed it; wait she's being pulled away! I heard her scream as she was pulled out of the room by a long black sinuous tentacle. Moving back to the wall I saw four of the strange obsidian skin women enter. Their sensual slender arms shifted into thick muscular tentacles as they approached. Their enormous breasts spurted milk onto the floor as they sensed my thirst. With my need clouding my brain I ran towards one of them and fell into her smooth embrace as I latched onto her squirting nipple and drank. With my face shoved into the impossible softness of her massive breast I felt gentle tentacles wrap around my limbs.
The soft embrace of their tentacles moving about my body as they carried me through the dark pink caves. When we passed by a large cavern I saw a large skin-colored being inside, it was a human woman, or used to be. Her humongous tits, each as large as cars were laying beside her, spewing white creamy milk onto the floor. The obsidian women that surrounded her raped her continuously with their long sinuous tentacled arms. Juices sprayed from her massive pussy like a fire hose, her fist sized clit was encased by writhing black tentacles. Two of the alien creatures had their huge tits pressed to her mouth, their milk continuously flowed into the poor woman's throat.
When we entered a large cavern I saw Patricia on the floor squirming in lust under the tentacles and leaking tits of at least ten of the strange girls. she must have been orgasming constantly as there was a continuous flood of her juices pooling at the center of the room. Looking over further I saw a man, or what used to be. He was a muscled hulk, his cock must have been three feet long and as thick as my thigh. His testicles were like basketballs as they rested between his tree trunk legs on the squishy pink flesh of the floor. He was cumming almost constantly as the girls massaged his huge cock and balls with their long smooth tentacles and massive leaking tits. One had straddled his barreled chest and deflected his huge gobs of cum while others around lapped it up with their long black tongues. Two of the strange girls had their spurting nipples jammed into his mouth. His eyes were closed but inside his eyelids they darted about frantically, he must be dreaming about sex or some other unimaginable pleasures.
I felt dainty hands pull my face away as I looked at the girl atop me. Ghost white eyes gazed at me with impossible adoration as her long tongue snaked into my mouth. As my mind fuzzed with pleasure one of the girls straddled me and plunged her impossibly wet and smooth pussy onto my steel hard cock. My eyes fluttered, half lidded while two spurting wine cork sized nipples plunged into my mouth and forced their creamy delicious bounty down my throat. As I began to lose consciousness I began to cum...and cum...and cum...my back arched obscenely as new muscles rippled beneath my bronze skin and my enhanced cock began to grow within the ever thirsty snatch of the obsidian skinned woman. Before my eyes closed for the final time I saw almost ten impossibly beautiful, raven black girls gazing at me lovingly as they massaged my body with their long sensuous tentacles.
No comments:
Post a Comment