I created this blog to share my writing projects more easily. I debated posting my stories to erotica sites like Overflowingbra or literotica but I guess I'm too much of a pussy to let a shit load of strangers read my work and critique me. This means that my work isn't professionally edited. I'm not a complete idiot with my writing, but still, it isn't as polished as it could be.
On that note if you feel the need to comment on my stuff or suggest an editor that works for the cost of pizza or beer I'll be glad to trade some words.
I've been reading erotica from many sites over the years, back when bearchive was more accessible and MarkT's archive was still being updated. I hope that all my stories are entirely original but I have drawn some inspiration from various boards that I've lurked and stories that I've read. Some authors have contributed to my varying themes noticeably; namely, Boobarion, and XXXcecil.
My erotica "career" started with a big head thread on inflatechan.com. Though I've written a chunk of unseen fantasy/sci fi, this was my first real attempt to write erotica outside of short scribblings in notebooks and I haven't stopped, if you read this blog for that first story, you'll be surprised at the shit I've written since then. Im pretty fucking proud of myself.
Not to toot my own horn but I have considered taking requests, so far the only story I might write outside of the well defended orb of my self pity is the tale of Bulba, the big headed and voluptuous plant creature seen on 4chans /d/ and the aforementioned inflatechan board. So, in the coming months I'll gauge my progress in school and my own teeming brain and if I find the time I might write small pieces of requested fiction for free. Since I'm rather disgusted at the thought of another man or woman's dick I primarily write straight/lesbian fiction. I thought about dabbling in girl/girl futa but so far its not happening.
Lastly, feel free to recommend my blog to anyone you feel would be interested in my stories. Since this is my first attempt at a blog feel free to give me pointers if you want, I would rather have my readers, regardless how few there are, enjoy this blog. O.k., I'm going to start fine tuning what I've written and posting it. I've only got a couple stories that are actually finished since I'm always brainstorming with my dick, so, I'll try to update regularly as to what I'm working on, if you want to be updated on a particular story when I get around to it just email me and ill try to let you know.
Cheers,
WriteFriend.
WriteFriend@hotmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment