Monday, August 19, 2013

Into The Mouth Of Passion. III

Third part in the series. I'm debating on whether to continue it at all as Mark/Sjuluthan or continue it from another perspective. We'll see what the future holds.

More tentacles, more sex, both consensual and otherwise, more transformations but not extreme or weird.
---------

When the invasion had come in full swing the human race nearly crumbled at the onslaught of the dark skinned hordes of the Hierothslos or what some called, the Elder Gods, The Ancient Nautili of the deep, and many derivatives of demonic names. They claimed millions of men and women from all nations around the world, islands were now barren of humanity and wildlife began to thrive on shorelines around the world. Forced into central continents we were cut off from the resources of the sea. Starving and desperate the 'clickers' as some called them approached slowly, in a sign of truce, even if we decided to fight back it would be hopeless. With the millions of humans they have taken over in the last twenty years it mattered not how many of them we killed, the countless cumming cocks and flowing pussies within their giant spiraled shells would give birth to more and more of the obsidian hordes.

When the impossibly beautiful creatures approached our camp in western Pennsylvania, one moved ahead, carrying two large iron chests. Upon her shining raven hair were shells and fish bones. Others moved forward as well, carrying basket after basket of fresh fish, green seaweeds, shoreline fruits, and palm dates. As the leader of our camp of only twenty five men, women, and children, I knew that it was my duty to speak. Nervously I approached. "You expect us to barter human lives for this? We can farm these lands and support ourselves easily enough." I saw her mouth open and a clack clack clack sound issued from her thick, juicy lips, she was laughing. "For how long human, you replicate, replicate, replicate, you'll cover the earth with your feet and filth until there is no more room for you." She waved her arms about at the land to accentuate her point. "We'll go to the stars, other worlds, we still have the technology." The same clacking laugh erupted from all of the mouths of the horde before us. "The Hierothslos come from the stars, we are all that were before you, all of you shall become our slaves forever If you resist us...(clack clack clack)!" I moved forward in defiance, she reacted by squeezing her huge tits at me, milk squirted at my feet. "We are not the fools you believe us to be whore, you take us all and within a hundred years our brains will die and you will starve, you expect us to "replicate" and offer up our young so that you can enslave them?" She smiled wickedly. "Your young ones have already been falling prey to us, do not attempt to bluff us with your ape brains." She smiled calmly as she waved her black slender hand over the chests and food. "Procreate...grow...expand...restore, two and more young up to five, all shall grow within your wombs, all but one we will take of each female" I turned to my people, many nodded, fewer shook their heads.

As if to answer my brewing question she opened up the chest, vials upon vials of clear fluid rested within them. "I require not your acquiescence human man. Your cities by the sea remain untouched, others have agreed to our mistresses terms, we will not starve. You have this choice, live your life, or just live." She cackled again as I lowered my head In thought. "The children," I whispered, "do you care for them? With love, and compassion?" She smiled, "no, your human females do, within a city of our own, they shall raise them with...love..." She grimaced at that word. "Where will we go?" I asked. She pointed back east. "You will thrive and replicate. Provide us what we require and you shall have freely what our oceans have to offer, never ending relaxation, pleasure, and happiness is the price that we ask for your compliance." "You mean our freedom." She cackled again as her eyes pierced into mine, like lenses to my soul. I felt intense pleasure as I crumbled to the ground, my cock spasming as I came in my pants. She nodded to the horde behind her and more of the obsidian skinned women deposited jars upon the dirt before us. "Dust," I whispered, she nodded. "Any who agree to our conditions may follow us, we have means of transporting you in comfort and you will be well fed on the journey. Any that choose to remain shall be taken by force and you will provide our goddesses with your fluids until your brain dies." That was all it took for me to kneel before her, with the lives of my people at stake, I have no choice. Others behind me began to kneel as well. Those few who remained standing were soon hypnotized by the gaze of the dark skinned hordes and marched forward like zombies. Dripping nipples were shoved Into their mouths as tentacled women carried off their victims.

When we approached the horde we were lifted by their long smooth tentacles and placed gently into large clam shells that were held aloft. Within, were soft blankets, food, and water. There were others with me, I recognized Alice, and her twin sons as well as the Electrician of our party, Gregory. Alice held her sons tightly and Greg sat there solemnly.
My head was low as I stared at the pearly white of the shell. Alice placed a reassuring hand on my shoulder, "it's ok Mark, you did your best, there is nothing more you could have done for us." I wiped the tears from my eyes, "I could have taken us farther, maybe to the mountains." I heard Greg huff, "Alice is right chief, you did your best, driven us any harder and the older folks would have fallen back." As I nodded I heard the clack clack of a nearby clicker woman, she was moving above us. Her long tentacled legs moved her over the ground. "You already have twins, and they're adolescents!" Alice turned around angrily. "You keep your hands off of them you filthy squid bitch!" The creature scowled as a long thin tentacle wrapped around her neck. Acting quickly I leaped forward, grabbing the black tentacle, I pulled with all my strength. In trying to regain her balance the clicker roared as her grip was lost on Alice's throat. "Release me human!" I growled at her, "we were promised our freedom until we had new children, these two are too young anyhow." Loud snapping noises emanated from her mouth as her other arm rushed towards me. Turning swiftly I grasped it firmly with my other hand. She smiled wickedly and I felt her begin to shock me with her venomous stingers. I crumpled to my knees from the excruciating pain but refused to let go. She screamed at me as she pulled my body aloft. I roared at the agonizing pain shooting through my arms but still I held fast. "No human can stand so much, release me fool or you will die!" I felt her attempt to invade my mind but somehow a wall had formed in my mind as her will slammed against it again and again.

I felt another tentacle wrap around my neck tightly and the pain lessened. The clicker that I held onto was now hanging limply in the air, held up by hundreds of other tentacles, her limbs had been torn apart. Releasing the tentacles from my hands they fell lifelessly to the ground below us. My hands were bleeding and ached, I couldn't feel or move them anymore. Alice moved to comfort me as the tentacle around my neck released me. Others moved about my torso and lifted me gently from the shell. All I could think of as I floated through the air was the ache of my arms and the numbness of my hands. I was gently placed in another empty shell farther away, the venom within my body still caused pain within me and I collapsed on my knees. The clicker that I addressed at the truce meeting stood there, scrutinizing me with her white orbs. "We agreed...I...protected your asset." She raised my head up to her eyes, "you resisted her, how?" I sighed, "I don't know, I realized she was...trying to get in, so I walled myself, that's the first time I..." My body keeled over, the venom was now in my bones and the pain was unimaginable.

When I awoke I was still in the shell, the clicker woman's leaking breast was in my mouth and I had unconsciously been drinking her milk in my sleep. Spitting out her nipple, I stood and tried to vomit out the milk she had nursed me with. She cackled madly as I tried to eject her fluids. "It's hopeless human, you absorb it too quickly." "I'm...I'm..." "Healthy you fool, I didn't do anything but cure you, you're immune to the rest." I realized she was right when my cock remained limp within my pants. She was sitting there Indian style, her massive tits lay resting in her lap. "Why?" She shrugged, "you interest my mistress and therefore you interest me," she smiled, "no human has withstood our venom for that long, or resisted our minds. You're interesting. Are you human?" I looked at her stunned. "Of course I'm human, wouldn't you know?" She scowled at me as she thrust her mind at me. I struggled to resist her but she broke my walls like glass and I collapsed upon the shell panting. "You should be dead unhuman," I breathed heavily as her sinuous arms wrapped around me and pulled me to her. Her huge breasts smashed obscenely against my body and I smelled her sweet salty breath on my face. I looked into her eyes and tried to dig into her mind. She didn't resist as I found myself lost in inky blackness. Bodies of the dark skinned women swam about in the shadowy abyss. I saw two massive golden orbs staring at me, my mind was open to it and I was completely helpless as my mind nearly shattered, "edju isfelju vekhe surliad, who...are...you..." Awaking from the trance I found myself straddled by the woman as she screamed in lust atop me. My rigid dick was awash in pleasure as she rode me fiercely, "we will...(click click)...learn what you are...unhuman." She thrust a turgid nipple into my mouth and sprayed her narcotic milk down my throat. Although I was immune to the growth it still fogged my brain and caused me incomparable pleasure.

She screamed as she came again and again atop my throbbing cock. Finally I could resist no longer and with a loud groan my own orgasm was released. Her sopping cunt sucked up my essence as if she were starving for it. "You are delicious unhuman, you do not taste like the others." I groaned as I moved her heavy body off of me, with her huge tits and ass she probably weighed upwards of 160 pounds. "I was hoping I would taste like shit to you," she cackled with that annoying clicking laugh. "You would...you would..." With that she lifted herself off of the shell and disappeared into the horde.

We were passing through a shaded forest now. Several times I was visited by the clicker women and violated as I unwillingly fed them my cock. They kept up my strength and resilience by feeding me their sweet milk. Any time I tried to resist, their leader who they called Kothua would come and break my will like cheap paper. Finally I began to smell the salt of the sea and the sound of human voices below us. After being places on the ground we were greeted warmly by the other humans. They were dressed in archaic scaled clothes and fine spun robes. They all looked extremely healthy and beautiful. Dust and that concoction they had no doubt. "You're Mark?" I heard a well built gentleman ask. I nodded as I offered my hand, "that's right, I'm the leader of this small clan, may I speak with whoever has charge over this city?" He nodded, "sure thing, we were told by the dark ones of your coming, please, follow me." I noticed that other than some odd clothing and behavior they tried to operate somewhat normal, independent lives. Although the "dark ones" as the man called them were thick on the streets, the humans about went seemingly unharmed or, in my case, unviolated.

I found the leaders house was a modest Victorian dwelling on the beach. Dark ones walked about and mingled with the humans. It wouldn't surprise me if humans fucked all of the obsidian skinned squids. The leader sat at a desk, a dark one had her mouth in his ear. She wore shells within her hair which told me she was the horde leader Kothua. He looked up at me knowingly as whispered words filled his head. "Kothua has asked that she take position as your adviser and council, of course I have agreed to this." I noticed other dark ones were there with him in his office, they also had small adornments in their jet black hair but they were slightly different than Kothua's. I stood sternly at his gaze, "I assume I have no choice in the matter? So, I report to her and she fills you in, sounds like bullshit to me." He stood up angrily, "how dare you, if it wasn't for this dark one I would have you sent to the old ones for consumption!" I stifled a laugh, "tell me, what drives your decisions here? Your head or your cock?" As he roared in anger Kothua pulled me out roughly towards the beach. "You should not reveal yourself to those humans, they would crucify you in hopes to appease whatever faith they have left in their dead gods." I shrugged her arms off of me, "they are dead to me, I will not be an idle boy waiting for the next dripping cunt to fall on my dick." She laughed, it was a softer click now, apparently she wasn't laughing at me anymore which truthfully worried me a bit. "They are lazy and sedentary you are correct," I looked at her, "let us have homes to ourselves, we are a hardy group, you saw that yourselves, we don't want independence, just freedom to build, regroup, you'll have your," I grimaced, "sacrifices." She cackled, "I cannot do that, we on the surface require sustenance just as those below, we don't need to force ourselves on your people but we will if we must." I looked at her angrily, "you promised us freedom," she smiled wickedly, "still thinking like an ape unhuman, I promised you happiness and pleasure, and you will get it whether you want it or not."

Her tentacles wrapped around my limbs as she threw me to the sand and sprawled her body on top of me. Returning her arms to normal she removed my clothes while she held me entranced me with her eyes. "I will learn to resist you Kothua." She cackled softly as she shoved her slick tongue into my mouth. She ground her waist onto my hardening cock as her massive tits began to leak milk onto my chest. "My mistress wishes to taste you." As she held me in her gaze, long massive tentacles erupted from the waves and lifted us both. As we entered the water she kissed me deeply and I could feel fresh sweet air enter my lungs. As the pressure of the water became great I felt my body become encased in writhing flesh.

I awoke in the belly of the Nautili, the old one. In the caverns around me I saw men and women, enslaved by their own unimaginable lusts and desires, their bodies morphed to extremes. The women's tits were immense globes of succulent flesh, larger than couches, they lay beside their convulsing bodies and spewed their milk onto the flesh colored ground. Their pussies, swollen and engorged, flooded the floors with their essence. The males were grunting in release through the large fat nipples jammed into their sucking mouths. Their huge spewing cocks, as thick as telephone poles coated the surrounding dark ones that worshiped at their raging dicks. Even if they were free they would be locked in place due to their thick overdeveloped muscles, no amount of strength they now possessed could hope to break the spell on the weak pissant minds of the humans trapped in their own addled minds. "Ugh, such helplessness." Kothua laughed as she pulled me further into the belly of the monster god. In the largest cavern yet, human men and women, nearly 50 bloated and orgasming forms surrounded a central dais. Corals within the center held a prostrate form. A super developed dark one, her tentacles mingled with the large ones of the cephalopod deity. Her tits where enormous obsidian globes that defied gravity. Her body was an exaggerated hourglass, her hips and ass would normally incapacitate a human but she supported herself with her sinuous tentacles, her hyper enhanced sexual curves needed no additional support.

Kothua shoved me to my knees and held my face down so that I could not look at the creature further. As if on some silent command Kothua released me and moved away. Lifting my head to gaze at the creature before me I realized she was staring into my eyes with the same golden orbs that I saw earlier. In a blink I found myself laying beneath her upon a bed of soft seaweeds. My arms were held outwards and my stiff cock twitched in the cool humid air. She began to speak, it was like shells grinding on rock and it made me wince, "you must tell us what you are," I groaned at the sound and I found I could speak, "you have seen into my mind and know me more than I know myself, if I am truly more than human I do not know it." She hummed in thought, a large black tentacle fell from the ceiling and raked across my chest. As pain shot through me I felt a burning in my skin, "you bare the mark of my brethren, who marked you unhuman?" I shook my head as I tried to ignore the sting, "look...into my mind again...you will be assured of my ignorance." Even without her eyes piercing me I felt her invade my consciousness as easily as sunlight shines through a cloudless sky. I tried to follow her gleaning visions yet my memories were a blur of movements. "Deeper unhuman, I will find you." I screamed in agony as she shoved her godly will against my mind. "Do not resist me creature, I will now what you are." My body twisted in agony and blood began to drip from my ears. (Dsodthogo, her name is Dsodthogo.) Pain shot through my core like electrified daggers and I nearly went made from the agony. "It hurts! Please I beg of you!" I heard a distant laugh as she slammed her mind against me. My mouth opened wide and I heard a voice erupt from it, like the sound of lightning splitting the sky, "Ujdul Imjuil Osguoth Surliadia!! Release me!!!!"

I slowly awoke to a gentle massaging motion over my body. Although I still ached my mind was my own. The great dark one of the Nautili lay atop of me, her long sensual tentacles wrapped about my body and worked out the pain in my muscles. "I will learn eventually what you truly are, you are not human, of that we are now surely convinced." I moaned as she grasped my stiffening cock with her dainty hand, "regardless if I knew or not my nature, Dsodthogo, I would fall prey to your mind and reveal myself to you." She grinned at the sound of her name, "so the creature is not without a will of its own. I have passed through eons of time as my gods avatar before hearing that name." She began to caress her massive breasts as she shoved them onto my prostrate form, imprisoning me in her cavernous cleavage, "tell me creature of no name, would it please you to see me with ugly pink skin?" I nodded as I moaned beneath her massive breasts. I watched as she changed her color to that of a human. Bronze tanned skin accentuated her now golden blonde hair. Her massive leaking tits were now capped by coke can sized pink nipples. She ground her wide sensual hips against me and I could feel her hot pussy rub across the head of my cock. "I would be pleased to have your cock nourishing me for all eternity, however, Kothua desires your seed more than I." Grinning deviously, she grasped my steel hard cock and guided it to her dripping pussy. I screamed in lust as my rod pierced her depths. Looking into my eyes she used her influence to guide my pleasure. I was completely helpless under her ministrations, my earlier distaste for the weakness of those trapped in their massive engorged bodies was reminding me of my own helplessness in the god avatars grasp. Using her powerful hands she guided one of her spurting massive nipples into my mouth. "See the fate that awaits all males of the human race no name." As her delicious nectar flooded my body my mind shifted. I saw myself; muscles massive and rippling; my cock Impossibly huge spewed gallons of cum onto beautiful dark ones that clambered all over my massive form, worshiping and orgasming at the sight of my massive gushing dick. I felt my immense balls between my huge legs, like taut pumping organs the size of small cars. My roars of lust were like thunder in the cavern as I felt almost five spurting nipples shoved unceremoniously into my mouth.

When my mind returned I was moaning in lust as the godcreature rode me fervently. She gazed upwards reverently towards some invisible being as she orgasmed again and again on top of me. Her massive dense nipple still squirted her glorious fluid down my throat as I moaned into its flesh. I felt my cock begin to throb and pulse as my orgasm drew near. Her golden eyes returned to mine and I felt impossible pleasure rip through my core as I came beneath her, her own grating screams erupted from her lips as I convulsed and writhed beneath the supple flesh of her massive tits. At her powerful orgasm all dark ones within the area collapsed in bliss. Screams of the women roared through the air like a windstorm, it was deafening. As I panted I felt my body recover as I realized I could move.

Standing up I looked at the god avatar with more reverence than disdain, I could not easily forget her power over me, nor the pain she could inflict should she suspect me of lying. "The will of this great creature, restricted to the form of a cock hungry dark one, I will remember to be honest with you old one, I do not wish to feel pain like that again." I sensed the floor rumble beneath me as the beautiful creature staring at me laughed in her grating tongue. "I will have you in my grasp again no name, I need no inquiry into your nature for that, though you resist the passion, I could just as easily make you my slave until the end of time." I felt myself lifted with long powerful tentacles and deposited upon the fleshy ground of the beasts stomach.

Kothua was waiting for me. She grabbed my hand and pulled me back towards the entrance. I would be the only 'human' to ever leave the beast I soon realized. "What did she tell you?" She asked as we were deposited on the beach. I laughed at her, "why bother asking me? You'll pry it from my head either way." She clicked her laugh as she pulled my eyes to her, I didn't bother to resist as she scanned my memories of the encounter. She seemed surprised when she released me, "so," she smiled mischievously, "it seems her assumptions were correct, you certainly aren't human, I'll have to keep an eye on you, it appears your interaction with us pulled you out of hibernation." I waved her off, "I am whatever I am, I was born and raised human and that is all you need concern yourself with squidbeast." She cackled loudly as she followed me back to the settlement. I'll never get used to their otherworldly sexy bodies with their god awful grating personalities offsetting their beauty. "You know if you weren't so aggravating I might fuck you more often." I felt her run her hand up my back, "I don't need you to want my body or my mind, I'll get your cock either way."

With a sigh I walked up to the beach to meet up with that pussy whipped camp leader. His door was closed and there was sounds of sex from within the room. I felt Kothua shove her huge tits into my back and wrap her arms around me, "not right now, I want to be coherent when I talk to this asshole." Kothua clicked at me, "you could be in his position you know, if you want we could consume him, and put you in his place." I sighed, "so you can fuck my brains out while I sat at a desk all day? I'll pass." She chuckled, "suit yourself no name," I scowled at her, "I have a name, its Mark," she laughed, "no it's not," I threw my hands up in frustration.

The door opened and I saw the leader sitting there fixing his clothes, the office still smelled like the sweet salty pussy smell of the dark ones. "Yes, did Kothua put you in your place?" I rolled my eyes, if he only knew. "Yeah, whatever, do you have the layout for my people, I want to review the living conditions and boundaries." He guffawed in his seat and the dark ones at his side cackled too, my angry stare silenced the two dark ones but the stupid leader still chuckled. I guess my real nature was broiling beneath me because I wanted nothing less than tossing his body to the Nautili. "Living conditions? You're serious Mark? There are no better living conditions than my city. The dark ones provide all we require for our extra replicants." I rubbed my forehead in frustration, "just give me the damn things ok?" He shrugged, "fine, just don't give me any surprises, we've been here for 2 years already, I don't need some new blood spoiling what we've got here." I placed my hands on his desk and glared at him. The two dark sluts moved forward but a sour look from Kothua reigned them. "Listen, when I want my hard working people to become slaves to the dark ones pussy ill come and ask you for your leadership advice, until than, just give me what I want." He rose quickly to argue but I concentrated my will onto him and forced him to calm himself and comply. He shook his head and rubbed his eyes, "fine Mark, just have Kothua speak to me from now on, your presence annoys me." I chuckled, "that suits me just fine." With the blueprints in my hands I left the office, the two dark ones that stood as his advisors followed. Once the door closed they yelled at me. "Who do you think you are pacifying us and influencing Samuel, human!" They moved to approach but Kothua stood between me and them clicking in her language loudly. With scowling faces they returned to the leaders office.

As we walked away Kothua gripped me tightly and turned me to face her, "remember what I said no name, don't reveal your nature." I laughed, "I'll tear away the memory of myself from him and leave that cock puppet a drooling mess, don't worry about me." Her eyes opened in surprise at my words and she began to cackle loudly, "(clack click clack clack!) spoken like a true non-human, (clack clack!)" with a sigh I walked off to our housing area within the small city. I saw Greg talking with some of the dark ones.

"What do you mean no electricity? We need hot water if we are going to have children and clean water." The dark ones laughed, "we'll give you all the clean water you need, and don't worry about your children." I looked at Kothua scornfully as I approached Greg. She spoke to the other dark ones in her guttural clicking tongue, "Mark! Thank you! I'm relieved to see you, these creatures are impossible, they want us to just sit around and get fat with our thumbs up our asses." I patted his shoulder as I pulled him away from the table in the center of our territory. "I'll get us some power, don't worry about that Greg." He looked surprised, "is it about what happened on the way here Mark? We were worried you might have been sent to be consumed." I shook my head, before I responded I realized I should use caution so I gently probed his mind to find hidden agendas, finding him clean and honest I told a half truth, "they are going to treat us better as a sort of apology to keep us compliant and happy. They didn't want the treatment of their leader to spread dissent among you." He nodded in understanding, "they are going to keep nailing me and the other guys though, aren't they?" I had to stifle a chuckle, "yeah, probably, I've been in the sheath of that sword myself Greg, looks like we'll have to deal with that every now and than. I'm willing to bet its why they are willing to give us all the dust we want, it's the only way they can make us horny without enslaving us completely." He chuckled, "you mean we aren't slaves already?" We both laughed at that statement.

Kothua and the two other dark ones approached us. The one who was arguing with Greg spoke, "you'll get your electricity and supplies human, address any other needs to," she hesitated, "Mark, or Kothua," she grinned mischievously at Greg and he groaned at her stare. "I'm going to pay for that aren't I?" All of the dark ones laughed and I had to stop myself from doing so as well, day by day I'm being corrupted.

As I toured my new dwelling, I was pleased to find a desk with my documents and records already organized on it. Behind me I heard the door lock. Kothua was standing there grinning at me. I couldn't help but grow stiff as I interpreted her intentions. "I'm hungry for your cock no name, you kept me waiting all day." I chuckled at her, "all your power over me and you're still just a slave for my cock." She scowled as she pierced into me with her gaze, I didn't resist as she froze me in place and tore off my clothes. "Stop grinning no name, you're not supposed to enjoy this," she growled. "You promised me pleasure, and I expect to receive it," I grinned, "whether you like it or not." She roared as she jumped on top of me and impaled herself on my cock, she used her tentacles to pull my body roughly. With a free tentacle she used it to penetrate my ass to milk my prostate. Concentrating my will while she was preoccupied, I entered her mind and forced an orgasm upon her. She wailed in lust as her pussy gripping my rigid cock convulsed as she began to spasm. Her tentacle slipped out of my anus as I began to buck my hips into her now that her control over my body was gone. She was screaming chaotically and clicking as she orgasmed on top of me. Grabbing her wriggling arms I forced her to the floor and straddled her between her legs. "You want my dick squidslut? Take it." Lifting her up to line her with my cock I began to rail her as she lost control of her body. She began to moan as milk began to spurt from her swollen nipples. Leaning over her I took one in my mouth and sucked her hot milk into my mouth and nibbled her dense swollen nipple roughly. She screamed as she squirmed beneath me. I felt a churning in my balls as I drank her narcotic fluid. Groaning I came into her slurping pussy as her eyes rolled into her head. Panting I stood up and pulled her forcefully to her feet.

Swaying on her feet she scowled at me angrily. I felt her will slam against my barriers and shatter them causing me to crumple to the floor in pain. Angry clicks came from her mouth as she growled at me. "Never do that again no name!" As I groaned she swiftly left my office. I managed a slight smirk as she left. "I'll do it again and again until I break you," I said to myself. I heard a distant hissing laugh, like stones scraping upon sand. I realized that sound was coming from me.

I sat at my desk in thought as Greg went over the details of our territory. It's been almost 2 days and Kothua has not spoken to me, she just glares at me as she watches our actions. "Everything is going smoothly Mark, logistically speaking we have everything we need, all of us are able to stay busy. Alice and the other girls are pregnant, it didn't take long after taking that concoction the Dark Ones had brewed up and the dust we've been taking." I nodded solemnly, "you alright Mark? You've been out of it all day." I nodded, "I'll be alright Greg, I've just been stressed out dealing with this new village." He nodded, "I'll leave you to your work, maybe you should take a break? Go to the beach? It's safe to swim now." I nodded as I gave it some thought. Sjuluthan...Sjuluthan...why is that word in my head. "Mark? Mark, you alright?" I shook my head, "I'm fine, just leave me be for a while." He held up his hands, "alright Mark, you take it easy alright?" I nodded as he walked out.

Turning my chair I looked up at the grimacing dark one Kothua. "You're starving," she looked down at me in contempt. I sneered at her, "so be it, you'll die and I'll be free of you, I'll take some other slut as my adviser and melt her brain into my own personal cum slut and I'll think of you every time I pump my cock into her dripping cunt." She growled at me as she approached but her knees shook and she hesitated. Sjuluthan...Sjuluthan..., I shook my head. I got up, locked the door and returned to my desk. Pulling down my pants I pulled out my cock and began to jerk myself as she watched. Over the last couple of days I noticed a moderate growth in my body. An inch there, some toned muscle here, I never took the dust but I still became healthier.

I saw the dark one watching over me drool and lick her lips as I stroked myself to hardness. Groaning she fell to her knees and shuffled towards me. I didn't resist as she took my cock into her mouth hungrily. I began to file these memories away in my secret corner that I kept within the back of my mind. I knew that the old one would find them effortlessly but against Kothua I felt that she might miss them when she searched me. After several minutes of her ministrations I came hard into her sucking mouth. She wrapped her tongue around my length in order to draw the entirety of my seed into her mouth. I readied myself knowing that she would try to tear the memories of her embarrassment. Standing she glared at me and threw her mind against me. I allowed her access as she searched my consciousness. She found the separate memories of her that I reserved in plane view and they were ripped away.

Two weeks passed of this same treatment, Kothua would starve herself and when she could no longer resist she had her way with me and attempted to pull the memories out of my consciousness, but each time I managed to hide them in a pitch black corner of my mind, I hid something else there. A word. One that has repeated itself within my head incessantly ever since I arrived at this place. Sjuluthan. I tried to say the word once when Kothua was not over my shoulder, I found myself retching at the attempt. My throat locked up and I lost my breath like I had been punched in the chest. I never tried again after that. I had an idea of what the word was but I dare not risk admitting it to myself. My body continued to become healthier, I became well toned and muscular while my blonde hair seemed to grow down to my shoulders, I wore it in a ponytail. My cock has now reached roughly 8 inches and I found myself lasting longer and longer when Kothua thrust her body upon me. I'm sure she was reporting my various physical changes to her dark mother so it was only a matter of time until she called upon me to visit her. With these thoughts racking through my brain I became more and more reclusive to my people, finally as Kothua forced herself upon me and tore the memory copy from my head I decided I had enough.

She stood above me grinning wickedly as I rose from my chair and spoke to her directly and without emotion, "I wish to speak to your goddess, Kothua, I tire of your games." She backed away from me. "Only a fool such as you would ask such a thing, only she may call upon you, what have you been hiding from me?" When her eyes moved to bore into me I turned my eyes away and walked towards the door. She roared as she threw her body onto me. Wrestling my body free I shoved her against the door. When it fell, our inertia caused her to tumble to the floor. Her flailing tentacles managed to grasp me tightly and we fought each other within the house, breaking furniture and decorations. With all of my strength I pulled her through my front door and onto the beach.

With murder in her eyes she slowly raised her body from the ground. Her whipping tentacles slashed the air around me. Her guttural clicking tongue chattered in the sea breeze as I sensed the rage in her tone. I stared into her white orbs defiantly, "why are you toying with me, tell me or I will rip your secret from your clicking black skull." She chuckled at my words as she glared at me with hatred in her eyes, "no name, you cannot hope to glean information from me, your threat is wasted breath on the wind." Stealing myself I gritted my teeth and concentrated the full brunt of my will at her seething eyes. I felt my feet waiver as something broke within her. With her mind almost within my grasp she restored her shields and reciprocated my attack. Her will battered against me like an unearthly force which brought me to my knees. Roaring I dug my heels into the sand as I lifted myself under her assault, waves of force rippled between us as we battled upon the beach. I felt my strength waning as cracks formed within my barriers. The name...the name...the name...I fell to my knees as blood began trickling from my eyes and nose. The name...She roared in glee as she smashed her will against my crumbling shields. Gun fire, gun fire down the beach.

Her attack suddenly ended as her face held a worried expression. She screamed as she ran swiftly down the beach. With weak knees I hobbled over to the water and tried to wash the blood from my face but it didn’t stop. My name repeated itself in my mind as I turned towards the sounds of gun fire and screams. As I neared the scene, bodies of both men, women, and dark ones were scattered about as all races ran chaotically down the beach trying to flee something. I felt a warm wetness pour from my face and back as I slowly stumbled onwards. Pain washed over me again and again as I forced my feet to move me. I saw men dressed in camouflage with rifles in their hands fire onto fleeing humans and dark ones. I felt an inhuman hatred for these beings. I wanted them to be disassembled and reduced to a pile of muscle and bone. Dsodthogo, however, would want them alive. As I approached, humans and dark ones looked at me with fear and wonder as they ran past. All I saw was blood in my eyes, I felt rivers of it flowing over me, its crimson color stained the sand behind me. Looking down I saw a dark one, crawling across the sand, bullet wounds riddled her flesh. "Kothua..." I said, my voice sounded like sand, falling down a desert dune. My blood oozed over the sand and poured into her gaping wounds. I felt my limbs, long and muscular behind me, dragging through the wet sand towards her. She gazed up at me in awe as I lifted her body gently with crimson red, scale covered tentacles and dropped her body into the sea.

As they screamed in fear the armed men and women fired at me with their rifles and pistols. My name...my name...my name....! Bullets smacked and clattered noisily against my extended will. My hair, blood red, fell from my head as I forced my gaze into the sand. My name! Sjuluthan! I opened my mouth to speak the word. I felt a gnashing within my chest and neck, like a second mouth. Looking up at the bewildered humans I spoke to them my name. Sand and bodies flew outwards across the beach at the thunderous gnashing of the ancient forgotten sounds, the echoes of my voice shook the trees upon the beach and reverberated across the coastline for miles.

The humans lay unconscious on the beach as I lifted them one by one with my scaled extensions. As I pulled their bodies to the water the grasp of the Nautili took them into the depths to become her slaves. Turning, I pierced my eight new limbs into the sand and moved swiftly across the beach, dispatching the armed assailants and casting them into the sea. All species of creature fled from my wrath as I dragged all who had assaulted us to the waiting tentacles of Dsodthogo. As the last were pulled to their pleasurable doom I dropped myself upon my feet to the water. Kothua moved through the lapping waves towards me. Her wounds were completely healed. Her long raven hair now had streaks of crimson and her skin bore crimson hieroglyphic symbols that marked her as my eternal slave. With reverence and grace she kneeled before me.

With concentration I pulled my extensions Into my core and absorbed my essence from about my body. Slowly I returned to the same flesh colored body that I was accustomed to, however, upon my chest was the crimson mark of an elder god. Humans and dark ones began to gather about us. "Take me to Dsodthogo," I said in my human voice, she nodded and let me to the Nautilus residing miles off shore.

Dark ones that witnessed us pass through the churning halls of the Nuatili's massive body stared at us in awe as we approached the massive central chamber. I saw her above us, beckoning us to her. I held onto Kothua as she carried me up to her coral throne. She sat there gazing at us as we all remained silent. I realized that she was attempting to glean knowledge from Kothua. I turned to her and smiled. "It is not necessary to circumvent me, my mind is open to you." She smiled at me, "it is not knowledge of you that I quest for, she has resisted me for weeks, refusing to connect with our collective, I have called for you more than once yet she forcefully kept you hidden from me." She lowered herself and stared Into my eyes. "All heard you cry your name, we watched you through the eyes of my daughters." She frowned, "what have you done to Kothua, my favored?" I turned to Kothua and gently moved my hand across her breasts and the new crimson scars of my name. "To save her life I have bound her with my essence." As I spoke she became free of my will.

Gasping she fell to her knees. "Forgive me mother I have failed you!" The god avatar lifted her up from her knees gently. "She was bound to you before you cast your runes upon her flesh." Kothua's body shook in rage as she turned to me, "I refuse you! I will break this curse upon my flesh by tearing it from you myself!" She threw her consciousness against me and my knees grew weak as I resisted her. I stared upon her body as she strained to grasp a foothold in my mind. I thirsted for the milk of her huge breasts as my cock began to grow stiff. As I groaned from the strain of my crumbling shields I opened my mind to her. I watched inwardly as she scoured the depths of my mind. All I showed her was my memories of her, how elated I was during our different encounters. How I enjoyed the struggle between us. Leaving my mind she roared in frustration. She threw words from her mouth using their inner snapping jaws as she glared at me. She lifted herself from the avatars throne and disappeared into the flesh tunnels below.

Dsodthogo lowered herself to me as she grinned mischievously. "Show me your true form, I wish to see it." I lowered my head. "I don't wish to," she chuckled as she suddenly changed her body to the bronze skin and blonde hair that she used before. With a sigh I concentrated on my inner being, churning the core of my body I felt my essence leaking out of my facial orifices. Crimson blood poured out of my body as the tentacles burst from my back and suspended in the air, writhing about. My vision cleared as my essence drained from the skin of my face. I know I am an avatar like Dsodthogo, but somehow I am more independent. Still, my nature changes drastically when I change. In this form I am no longer Mark, but Sjuluthan. I gazed at her with lust as she stood before me. Her exaggerated hips and leaking tits caused my large cock to rise and throb in the cool humid air of the cavern. I examined her minds barriers with curiosity, testing their resilience. Not wanting to anger her I stopped and with my scaled, powerful limbs I explored her body. Her mouth opened and she spoke in the clicking tongue, "it is your nature to obey me protector, kneel." Although I knew it was a command I did not wish to obey I did as she asked without question or reluctance, it was as if I knew that it was the right thing to do. I felt an impulse in my mind to speak, I knew the question, but another entity spoke through me using the same clicking tongue, however, when I spoke it was a grating gnashing noise, like iron rods breaking. "It is my nature to obey and protect. Is it my purpose to protect Thierovos and all Hierothslos?" She smiled as she forced her tongue down my throat and explored my mouth and tongue with its length. When she removed it she continued. "All are with no purpose but driven by our nature, your nature is to obey, your nature is to protect, your purpose is your own."

I tried to digest her words as she began to move about her throne and gaze at my body. Using her hands she rubbed and caressed different parts of my body. She pulled on the scaled tentacles that protruded from my back appreciatively. "How long have you known your name," she asked in English. "Almost two weeks, not long after our first meeting." She did not need to invade my thoughts, I was compelled to be truthful. When she moved behind me she wrapped her arms around me and pressed her massive breasts into the thick bases of my muscular tentacles, I felt her huge breasts squeezed within the dense scaled flesh. I attempted to use them to pull her closer. "Remain still," she ordered in the clicking tongue. "Why did you save the life of Kothua?" I hesitated, I didn't really know for sure. "She intrigues me. A will that cannot be broken. A body that remains a mystery. I learn every day." She shifted to the front of my vision. "You did not use your will to violate her." I shook my head, my long crimson hair fell into view, I looked down at myself for the first time. Patches of black scales covered my crimson red flesh. "She is a challenge to me, something to strive for. It should not be easy." She began to cackle loudly. "As easy as it is for me, you will never be a challenge." I knew she was right as I responded, "it is my nature to obey," she smiled as she rolled her fingers over my chest and the now black mark upon it. I suddenly felt free of her will. For the moment I was free of her influence. "You are free to disobey me, what will you do?" With the long tentacles of my back I wrapped them around her curvaceous pliant body and pulled her close. I had her body completely under my control and I could have pulled her body to rags should I held the desire to do so. I used my tentacles to restrain her arms and legs as I pressed my body against her. Her massive leaking tits mashed against my chest as I kissed her deeply. "You wish to taste me now?" I released her limbs forcing her to fall into my arms.

She began to kiss me frantically as her hips ground into my hardness. Gripping her tightly I pulled her to the floor of her throne. Pulling her arms and legs outwards I moved on top of her and began kneading and fondling the soft flesh of her huge tits. My mouth watered as her engorged breasts began to leak milk through her fat nipples. Taking one into my mouth I began to drink her milk as I pierced her wetness with my twitching cock. She began to moan with a ghostly sound as I ravaged her body. Her thick sweet milk rejuvenated and energized me as she screamed in lust. Clicks poured chaotically from her spasming body as I wrenched multiple orgasms from her core. I felt her enter my mind as she guided my movements. My cock twitched as it sensed every movement of her body and touched her writhing pussy in response. As I lost control of my body I saw visions flash before me. It was the true form of Thierovos, the Nautili that we were in. It writhed in the pleasure that I was feeding its avatar. It's massive circular shell emitted flashes of light into the gloom of the deep. I drew near to its form. The long tentacles of my enormous body wrapped around it as I approached. I was in the form of Sjuluthan, a gigantic crimson beast, much like a giant squid but scaled. Razored edges ran along the length of my body and flashed along their lengths with multicolored lights. We were going to copulate. When my mind returned, Dsodthogo was roaring her lust beneath me as her goddess shook. Again, all manner of beast within her massive body, whether it be human or her dark one children collapsed in unimaginable pleasure. It was only the essence of the elder god within me that kept me conscious and breathing while I fucked the beautiful creature beneath me. Her massive breasts sprayed milk that flooded across the corals of her throne to the floor beneath.

As she came again more visions bombarded me, my god king was wrapped around the Nautili, strange colors and flashing lights illuminated the darkness of the deep ocean as strange glowing orbs began falling to the ocean floor miles beneath us. Absolute bliss washed over my being as I came into Dsodthogo and her screeching wails of lust resounded through the flesh halls of her massive chamber. We were writhing together upon the central dais, my blood, leaking from my back began to spatter against the floor and disappear into the bed of seaweed beneath us. Panting in heavy breaths we lay next to each other. I felt trapped to her will once again as I stood up and lifted her exhausted body to the massive squirming arms of her goddess. As she soon slumbered I realized that two dark ones had taken their place at my side. "What is your nature," I asked in my gnashing clicking voice. In unison they spoke, "to serve you." I moved my dark crimson fleshed hands across their bodies as hieroglyphic runes danced upon their skin. "Take me to Kothua," I ordered. In rapid pace we moved through the tunnels and found ourselves in a darkened cavern. Kothua lay bathing in the impossible amount of fluids erupting from a gigantic male cock as the human lay incapacitated from its bulk. She stood up and glared at me. When she opened her mouth to speak I held up my hand to silence her. A cold grimace greeted me as I approached her. She flinched as I waved my hands across her body. The runes I had cast upon her flesh vanished, freeing her back to Dsodthogo's collective. She looked at me questioningly as I turned my back on her to address my two Dark One servants. "Return me to the beach, my business is done here." I felt Kothua's eyes on my back as we left the giant Nautili. When we left I was able to swim along swiftly back towards the beach.

We made it to the beach as the humans and dark ones where working together to clean up and bury the bodies of the slain. A dark one with shells in her hair approached. I recognized her as one of the human leaders advisers. She addressed me in the clicking tongue, "progress is moving well, we have captured one alive, she is prepared for interrogation." I nodded, as she continued in English, "also, the humans you have arrived with have asked for your presence." I nodded, "very well, I will speak first to the humans and take care of the interrogation myself afterwards, if there is nothing else that will be all." As she bowed to me I caught gleam of lust in her eyes. I returned myself to my human form as we made our way to my territory. It seems most of them were free from the attack. Gregory approached me looking worried and afraid. "Mark...I...I'm glad you're alright. I heard about what you did for us on the beach." I waved my hand as if to dismiss his thanks. "None of you need to worry about me, how did everyone fare in the attack?" He sighed, "Sarah and Don were on the beach, they both got hit but they'll live. That serum the Dark Ones gave us worked wonders on our health, most that weren't killed outright healed pretty quick." I breathed a sigh of relief. "Who where those guys," he asked. I shook my head, "we'll find out soon enough, I need to speak to the leader, Tom, where is he?" He chuckled, "that bastard disappeared when they fighting started, we heard he got picked up down the beach by the dark ones and got sent for consumption, Mark, everyone's calling for you to take over, word is spreading of what you did." I groaned as I pinched the brow of my nose. "We'll discuss this later alright? Keep me updated on Sarah and Don," I turned to one of my Dark One servants. I addressed her in the clicking tongue, "assist them where they need your strength, if you must feed, do so subserviently." She nodded as I made my way to the old leaders office.

Dark ones were milling about the house as we made our way upstairs to the office. A camouflaged woman was held down to a couch by tentacles of the dark ones, upon her chest was a silver insignia, a crucifix with two crossed swords. I pulled up a chair to face her. When she saw me she laughed heartily. "They send a human to interrogate me now? They can't do it themselves? Filthy cowards." I nodded to the girls holding her captive. They started to constrict her until she began to choke, after a moment I had them release her. "You can make this easy or you can play games, hide the truth, and you'll suffer. Tell us the truth and you'll feel more pleasure than you can ever imagine." She chuckled, "as a slave in the demon?" I nodded, "it's that or the alternative, endless suffering." She sneered at me, "I won't become a slave to the demon!" I pulled the insignia off of her jacket and flashed it in front of her eyes. "You're already a slave," she rolled her eyes, "why don't you just let the demon whores take what they want." I prodded the shield around her mind, it was extremely powerful and reactionary. They must have already tried. I turned to one of the dark ones holding her and spoke in their language, "how many tried to see her mind?" She pointed to the corner of the room where three dark ones lay dead. "How do you speak their language" she asked. I turned to the corpses laying in the corner. She laughed as I looked at the bodies. If Kothua had been one of them..."who placed the shield on your mind." She looked at me curiously, "who...or...what are you? You're not human." I nodded. "Neither is the creature that shielded your mind, but that didn't stop you from getting its assistance in your campaign."

She growled, "it doesn't matter, I won't talk and if you try to get into my head you'll die!" It was my turn to laugh, I saw a hint of worry in her features. "Did you bother to wonder why they brought me to speak to you, knowing that you're shielded, let me show you." I backed away and transformed. As my long crimson tentacles burst from my back I wrapped them around the prisoners body. Fear marked her features as she struggled weakly against my grasp. "what the fuck are you?" I held her aloft in front of me. I again probed her shields, seeking a weakness. I pressed tentatively upon it and felt my power slightly drain from me. As I retracted my will I heard her chuckle. Closing my eyes I willed my essence to pour from me. Looking down I witnessed my blood puddle onto the floor as I devised my plan. My blood slowly began oozing towards her as she struggled. It began to run in rivers over her body. As it pierced her skin and absorbed into her body she began screaming. Soon crimson runes appeared on her skin and her eyes flooded in the same red hue. After a moment she sat there silently as I released her from my grasp. "Rise." She stood up and waited for my next command. "What is your name," "Charlotte Janis," she responded quickly. "Where are the rest of your people, give me details" "We are secured in Atlanta, we remained underground and trained while others were captured. The creature that shields us is our prisoner. They know where we are and now that we have been defeated more will come for you." I laughed, "how do we get through your shield?" "Only the one that created it may remove it." I went to the shelves within the office and pulled out a detailed map of Georgia and Atlanta. I forced her to show me all the details about where they were hiding and how to get by their guard. "Anything else you feel I should tell me?" She shivered, "I'm afraid." I grinned, "as you should be," I nodded to the Dark Ones as they grasped her roughly. Waving my hand over her body I dismissed my runes from her flesh. When she recovered she began screaming and struggling against her captors. "Give her to Dsodthogo, she will decide her fate," I told them in the clicking tongue.

As I left the building Gregory was there waiting for me with my servant at his side, he looked somewhat frightened as I realized he had not seen me this way. "M...Mark?" I nodded, "we...uhh...got everything cleaned up. Everyone is doing well, I talked to the others in the community too. They are concerned there might be an informant within the camp, did the one they interrogated say anything?" I nodded, "she is from a cult of zealots in Atlanta, they will be dealt with." I gestured to my servant, "have her probe everyone, but don't attempt to interrogate until I return, they have powerful shields." They both nodded. I heard yelling from the beach, I sensed something there. "I'll speak to you when I return from Atlanta, if you find someone shielded, or someone that might be the mole, inform the dark ones, they will apprehend them." He nodded. Turning, I moved swiftly to the beach suspended on my tentacles. Walking out of the water onto the beach were beautiful crimson skinned women, they were more graceful and lithe than the dark ones. They didn't have such exaggerated breasts or hips but they were more muscular. It took me a moment to realize what they are. "The progeny of Sjuluthan and Thierovos," I said towards one that approached in their tongue. She bowed towards me. There were twelve in all, I could sense more. "Where are the rest of you?" She smiled, "they reside within the body of our mother, they feed and keep her company." I smiled. Closing my eyes I was able to shift my mind to all of my daughters. They consumed the milk of imprisoned women for sustenance and a few patrolled the fleshed halls and lay in the seaweed bed of Dsodthogo's throne. "Defend her well," I said to all of them. As the rest of the crimson ones joined me on the shore the one I was addressing bowed. "You know all I know and I you." She smiled sweetly as she nodded.

I sensed that they were hungry. "There are not enough females here that are lactating, you may have to return to..." One of them approached me and kissed me deeply as she rubbed her hand along the length of my cock. "We can draw nourishment from the source," she whispered. I chuckled, "well than, follow me, once you all get your fill we can discuss plans for sacking Atlanta." As we made our way to the mansion that the old leader resided I found that the dark ones had already swapped the furniture and renovated it. They all gazed at my crimson horde jealously.

As soon as I closed the door all twelve of them pounced on me hungrily. Already hard they began to lavish my cock with their long tongues. "We will be here for a while if I'm to feed all of you." They all giggled. The more dominant one, the girl that first approached me on the beach knelt down by my head. Cupping her small C cup tits I watched as they steadily expanded in her hands until they covered her lap. From her thick nipples creamy white milk dribbled onto the floor. Smiling I used my tentacles to pull her onto me and I pulled both of her fat spurting nipples into my mouth and drank. I suddenly convulsed in pleasure as I felt my cock expand. Looking down I saw that it had quickly grown to a foot long and my balls had grown to the size of baseballs. They worshiped my twitching cock as I began to orgasm continuously. Each of them fed greedily of my spewing cock. My eyes rolled into my head from the continuous pleasure. The last to feed was the one feeding me her milk. Once I had stopped drinking her sweet milk my passion slowly simmered down to a pleasant afterglow.

My ear twitched as I heard a distant voice in my mind, I recognized it as the god avatar Dsodthogo. Shifting my mind towards one of my daughters that was addressing her, I found I was able to speak through the crimson skinned girl. "I am here, is there something that you wish of me?" She lay in her bed of seaweed smiling. "Are you pleased with our creation?" I chuckled, it sounded strange coming from the girl I now inhabited, "indeed I am, they are beautiful like their mother." If there is one thing that I could say I've done in my lifetime that no other being has done it would be making a god blush. "I must warn you, Kothua is on her way to see you and she isn't happy." I smiled, I felt anticipation of the encounter, "will you have her assist me when I seek out the enemy in Atlanta?" She shrugged, "she is beyond my influence now, her power is great and her will is strong, I have you to thank for that." I laughed, "it seems I affect the nature of all things I come in contact with." She grinned, "it seems that way doesn't it." Her face quickly became serious. "Slay any who resist, do it from the inside, I don't want refugees with a death wish." I nodded. "As you wish my queen." She waved me off as I returned to my body. The crimson women were wandering about, exploring the surroundings.

I heard the front door open and I turned to see Kothua standing there glaring at me. "It didn't take you long to find a sheathe for your cock," she said coldly. I laughed, "for one who starved herself rather than fuck me you sound rather jealous." She growled at me as she moved swiftly and grasped me with her tentacles. In this form I could easily overpower her but I let her play her game. "I don't care how powerful you are, you still cannot break me, I will have you kneeling before me!" She held me tight as she attempted to force herself into my mind. We both strained against each other as she held tight to my body. I spoke through grating teeth, "are you jealous that I fuck these willing girls all they want? Jealous that I feed them everything they need all by myself and you're in the belly of your mother lapping on the cock of a human?" She roared as she slammed her will against me harder than she ever had before. I struggled against her as I began to shake in her grasp. I spoke to her in her language as my shield began to warp and crack. "What is your nature Kothua? You are free from us both, why are you here?" She roared as she broke my will and entered my mind. All of the crimson girls in the room looked at her, knowing she was invading our collective. I followed her consciousness within me as she raced about. She began to batter herself against my hidden crevasse as I whispered to her, "what you seek can not be found within my mind Kothua, why are you here?" I released her as she quickly retreated back to her body. When our minds returned she released my body with her tentacles as she backed away from me. "You'll always be a human to me."

When she turned to leave I returned my body to human form. "Is this what you came here for Kothua? To see a human?" She turned swiftly and darted to my position. Wrapping her tentacles around me she forced me to the floor. Although she stared at me with intensity she did not attempt to enter my mind again. She began to slowly constrict my body. I only grinned at her causing her to become even more furious. "must I kill you to get that grin off of your face." Her face was very close to mine now, I could smell her sweet sea breeze breathe. "Not quite..." In a burst of strength I pulled her closer to me and kissed her deeply. Although she was surprised she did not resist me. For so long she had gotten her way with males and only now that someone would willingly fall prey to her the fact is driving her mad. Releasing her tentacles we embraced tightly and kissed with a furious passion. Standing up I leaned down and picked her up in my arms. We continued to kiss as I carried her to the bedroom and dropped her on the bed. Only now did she return her arms to their normal slender shape. She nervously scooted her wide hips away from me as I moved on top of her. So unused to a dominating male she was putty in my fingers. I wrapped my arms around her waist and raised her hips so that they would be in line with my large cock. Her huge tits were leaking milk and her pussy was on fire, her juices dripped down from her moist folds and down her large pliant ass onto the bed below. I rubbed my hard cock against her moist lips and clit as she moaned and grasped the sheets tightly.

I entered her slowly, she was extremely tight and smooth. Every time I pushed another inch into her depths a slight moan escaped her lips. In a swift movement she turned our bodies so that I was now beneath her and she was now straddling me. My throbbing dick never left her spasming hole as she began to piston her hips onto me. She began moaning louder when I reached up my hands and began to knead and fondle the flesh of her huge tits. Swollen with milk they nearly reached her lap. I pulled her closer to me as I wrapped my lips around one of her spurting nipples. As I drew mouthfuls of delicious milk from her tits she began to scream in lust as she began to come on top of me. I began to meet her thrusts as she wailed in pleasure. I felt her juices flood my cock and drip down my ass as it stained the sheets of the bed. Her eyes rolled back as she fell forward and buried me in her cleavage. I pulled her face down as I thrust into her and kissed her deeply. She moaned into my mouth as she came again and again on my rigid cock. Her vision slowly returned as she slightly raised herself and shoved her nipple back into my mouth. She made incoherent clicking noises as I nibbled roughly on the hard flesh of her squirting nipple. I felt my own orgasm approach as I sucked powerfully on her leaking nipple. Releasing it I roared as I came into her hungry snatch. I felt it suck my length inward like a vacuum as her body slurped up the jizz that I offered from my spewing cock. With a sigh her body fell on top of me again as her convulsing pussy drained the last of the cum from my softening cock. I felt her hot breathe on my neck as she whispered to me, "...you taste so different, so...good..." I smiled as I lifted her gently and kissed her. She now reciprocated with passion as she caressed my face lovingly. "I don't care what you are, your cock is delicious." I had to stifle a laugh, knowing she was completely serious.

"We are going to Atlanta soon, have you heard?" She nodded, "will I be going with you?" I chuckled, "I don't know, it will be hard enough for me to keep the other girls fed on the trip, you might go hungry, or get sloppy seconds." She growled at me as she ground her tits across my chest. "Those blood skinned bitches will have to wait their turn." I heard a whispering in my mind, Dsodthogo was calling me through one of my crimson daughters. I reached a hand out and moved Kothua's hair out of her eyes as I caressed her face gently. "Your mother requests my presence, will you come with me?" She frowned, "is that an order?" I chuckled as I squeezed her breast and pinched her nipple causing her to wince, "if you want it to be." We made our way to the beach and I transformed, Kothua glared at me with scorn, she still can't bare to think of something once human surpassing her in any way. We made our way to the colossal Nautili and soon arrived at the central dais where many dark ones with ornaments in their hair stood waiting. Our crimson skinned children were patrolling the area while a few fed from the flowing nipples of enslaved human females. As me and Kothua rose to the throne the other dark ones looked at me in awe. They were all different from each other, where all of the dark ones of this goddess looked somewhat the same to each other, these six that stood before me all looked different. "Sjuluthan, kneel." I dropped to my knees and lowered my head. "My queen, you have summoned me." I looked up as she gestured to the dark ones. "These are the daughters of the other Hierothslos. They are to take you to my sisters so that you may breed with them. You will procreate your children and create protectors for them as you have done for me, it is your nature to obey." I lowered my head, "it will be so."

She smiled as she bid me rise. "What of Atlanta?" She hummed in thought, she turned her eyes to the dark one visitors for a long moment, they were conversing through their minds. She turned to me, "Atlanta will be dealt with first, once you return you shall journey to the other oceans in order to join with my sisters. Return to the village and plan your attack." A different dark one joined me. "This one will be your adviser and my voice in the meantime. You are dismissed." She turned her gaze to Kothua, "you are not dismissed Kothua," I looked at her with worry. Her fists were clenched. "Sjuluthan, leave us!" I groaned in discontent as I felt compelled to leave the Nautili and return to the beach. With the dark one with us and my crimson daughters at my side I formulated a plan to enter Atlanta. I tested out the limits of my daughters strength and found that although their mental resilience was weak their will was external like my own, we found that they were all capable of deflecting small arms fire and they held up to larger caliper for a short time before their strength gave out. They also possessed physical strength much greater than the dark ones. Since we knew they had no intelligence on me or my daughters we planned a surprise assault with that in mind. Through the sea we were able to harvest spears, short swords and daggers as well as shields and armor of tough fish scale and bone. We were becoming quite the outfit and many humans stood by to watch us as we trained. Although they were still somewhat fearful some knew that this was a chance for revenge for their loved ones that fell on the beach.

Over the course of a week we honed our tactics and practiced with our weaponry and strengths. At night when our training concluded we returned to my beach-side mansion that once belonged to a human coward and the crimson ones had their way with me, giving me their own strain of the passion I came for minutes on end, we even had other dark ones sneak in and enjoy my body. I never did want for breast milk and it was all that I needed to consume. After the seventh day I felt I was finally in tune with my new form, I would go days without changing back. We had agreed that on the ninth day we would make preparations to leave for Atlanta. The dark one that Dsodthogo had appointed me approached me on the eve of our departure. "She requests your presence on the beach," I sighed and made my way down to the shoreline. When I approached the dark one leapt into the waves and vanished. I saw another one coming to the surface and I recognized her as Kothua, she was dressed in similar armor to my own and had the symbol of her goddess on her breast. She was...smiling? "My goddess has ordered for you to accept my company, she wants me to keep an eye on you and report what happens to her directly." I chuckled at her, "and to think I might have at last been freed of you." She scowled and pulled me roughly to her with her sinuous tentacles, tentatively she kissed me lightly and we soon embraced with a passion, her green armor seemed hardly capable of concealing the flesh of her huge tits.

When we left the waterfront village other crimson ones where patrolling the perimeter diligently. We made much better time since we weren't hindered by the massive shells that once bore me and the other humans here. I estimated we moved at a pace of about 40 miles per hour. Although my blood skinned daughters had no tentacles, their fit muscular bodies where able to keep up on their powerful legs while myself and Kothua used our long tentacles to propel us. When we grew winded and tired we would stop for a moment and consume each other. Which mostly meant I was helpless in the grass as all of them raped my body for my spurting cock. It seems whatever energy that was within my body made a roundabout way back to the spitting nipples of the beautiful creatures that lavished my cock with their tongues and arms. The pace was grueling as we soon made it to the outskirts of Atlanta, I had only passed through the city once as a small boy so I had no knowledge of the streets and buildings. All I had to go on was the scrawlings on my map and the details locked in my brain that the human soldier provided me. I chuckled as I imagined her fate. Trapped in her own orgasming body and colossal milking tits. It didn't matter what fate I had threatened her with she would end up a slave to the passion regardless. Waste not want not. We made circular routes along the outskirts of the city. We saw patrolling humans here or their but they didn't appear to be well organized. Kothua whispered to me, "is it a bluff? Do you think they realized one might have talked?" I shook my head. "Unlikely, their mental wards are powerful and deadly, your correct though, they might have realized one could have talked, one did, so their fears are not unwarranted. It may be a bluff."

We waited in the shadows as we thought. "Regardless if it is a bluff or trap, we'll move as planned, swiftly and silently". I pointed to the large building close to the center of the city, "that is where their coven resides, these humans may not be as well trained but they are still dangerous and valuable. Only with the threat of death will you kill the normal humans, and only those with the insignia and the shield are you to kill without prejudice. Don't bother with interrogations or hypnotizing, doing so could be deadly." All of the crimson girls seemed ready and energized for the task ahead but Kothua seemed hesitant. I turned to her, "we have already planned a method of approach, remain by me and watch my back." She nodded. Entering the sewers we moved swiftly through the tunnels towards the center of the city. I managed to plan our approach through water filled tunnels, knowing they would not be patrolled. When we arrived in a dry tunnel I pulled out the map and glanced at it. We were not far. Moving swiftly we proceeded down the tunnels toward our prey. Finally we were underneath the street located near our target building. I raised a manhole cover gently and saw that the building entrance was well guarded. They had firepower greater than what our shields could suppress. I cursed under my breath as I returned to the small militia below and told them of what I saw. Kothua clacked her teeth in thought. "Why don't we dig beneath the building and come up from below, if we dig deep enough we can erupt from inside before they hear us." I nodded in agreement, "they might hesitate to use their larger guns inside of the building. We need to be swift and concise before they realize there is no other alternative."

We made our way to the lowest point in the sewers and began digging our way underneath the foundation of the large building. With our vast physical strength and endurance we broke through the basement floor. We found ourselves in the boiler room and utility center. "Think we can cut their power," Kothua asked. I shrugged, "perhaps, its worth a shot, it might put them in alert though." She chuckled, "if they see us they will be on alert either way." She was right. I nodded to my crew of beautiful crimson warriors and we began destroying all of the electrical equipment. Just as the sirens began we had successfully caused a black out within the building. I was thankful that we all had enhanced night vision as we made our way to the stairs, "do we just clear every floor," I asked. Kothua froze. Her body began to shiver as I became worried, "Kothua, what's wrong." Her mouth opened as her voice clicked weakly, "23rd floor, be swift." She collapsed and nearly fell down the stairs but I managed to catch her. Supporting her we made our way up to the 23rd floor. We heard gun shots as humans began firing down on our position. Our shields easily deflected the rounds as I thrust my tentacles up and began impaling them and casting them down the stairs below us. Kothua seemed to have recovered for she began leading us to her target. When we entered the 23rd floor we discovered that it was a science wing, scientists in lab coats sat with their hands in the air, or curled up under their desks. Microscopes and computers all sat lifeless as the only thing illuminating the darkness was emergency lighting.

When we approached the center of the room we discovered a massive steel vault. I attempted to pry it open with my powerful tentacles but it was hopeless. "Allow me," I heard Kothua say. She walked to the console nearby and after punching in various codes the massive steel door began to slide open. Gun shots rang through the room as zealots began pouring in through the stairs. I nodded to the crimson women as they deflected the rounds and providing us cover. When we entered the vault we found an alien creature. It was silver in color and incredibly tall and thin. its hands, feet, and head had torn wisps of fins and from its back lay torn and bloody stubs of what I can only guess where once tentacles. It had no mouth but piercing sky blue eyes. I heard it whispering to me, in my head. "Release me protector," I saw the creature was shackled by its arms and legs to the floor. I found with some effort I could pry them off. The creature slumped against me. I heard a clattering on the floor, and when I turned I realized grenades had been thrown. I managed to protect four of us in the vault but my other daughters did not fare so well. The blast weakened my shield and I struggled to carry the creature. "Feed me your energy," it whispered. I looked it over and found no reproductive organs. "Open your mind." We heard boots pounding towards us so I quickly opened up my consciousness to the creature. Pleasure washed over me and I collapsed to the floor in weakness as the world disappeared.

When I awoke I was in a dark room, the ground had the consistency of soft flesh, similar to that of the Nautili but smoother. Standing up I noticed the strange silver skinned creature, Kothua and a crimson daughter nearby. "Ah, you've awakened. Protector, escort me to my chamber." I was compelled to walk with the creature as we made our way through the tunnels. "Where are we," I asked. "In orbit around the planet. I am the traveler. I was taken from my vessel, what you call gods, I am an avatar, much like you and those assisting the Hierothslos. Ah here we are." We made it to what I assumed was the "bridge" of whatever we were in. A central platform of flesh was surrounded by silver tentacles that lay dormant. The creature moved atop the throne and wrapped herself about the tentacles. "Protector, I require your energy, step forward." I hesitated but I helplessly found myself obeying her orders. When I stepped upon the dense flesh of the throne I felt weak as my power was drawn out of me as if I were a sponge being squeezed for water. I fell to my knees as the silver tentacles came to life and the lighting orbs began to glow. Again I lost consciousness and collapsed.

I heard screaming voices as I awoke. Humans where being ushered about the various chambers and enslaved. Most were dressed in plain clothes and had no insignia or appearance of hatred, only fear. "How many...have you taken..." I asked, still panting as I recovered. I sensed my energy leak out of me as I stepped off of the throne. "I will take all of them, they have tortured me, experimented on me, they do not deserve freedom." I frowned at her, "if you take all the humans that you can you will leave none left to reproduce, we will starve." I heard her laughing whisper in my brain. "So be it, tell me protector, you were once human, do you care for the other barbaric humans or do you think yourself above them" I growled at her as I began using the clicking language, "it is my nature to protect, I must protect us from the future as well as from aggression. Release the humans and take only what you need. Take too much and you doom not only yourself but the Hierothslos." I heard a piercing laugh in my head. "It matters not, I will survive and move on." She looked at me with her blue eyes. "It is your nature to obey me, you will gather more humans for me, even from your own colony. I am the avatar of Khantagas, obey me!" I roared as my long crimson tentacles flailed about the chamber. My inner jaws gnashed together powerfully causing ripping winds to flow throughout the chamber, "you disobey? You are not fit to be the protector human, release yourself to my command!" I felt her mind crash against me bringing me to my knees. Pain began tearing through my mind and body as I retched helplessly on the ground, Kothua ran to my side. The creature blinked, "you, slave servant of the feeders, take him to me so that I may consume him." She stood defiantly. They battled against each other brutally as the air seemed charged with their mental power.

My vision faded. I see infinite blackness, a cascading of unfathomable shadows accentuated by meager glittering lights in an abyss of total emptiness. I am Sjuluthan. I saw myself as a great crimson beast of scaled tentacles and rippling powerful muscles encompassed by leathery blood red skin moving swiftly within the deep oceans of the earth, I am the protector, my purpose is... My purpose is...I returned to my mind and rose to my feet as Kothua struggled in a battle of minds against the rogue avatar. My voice erupted before me, shaking the foundations of the monstrous hull in which we stood. "Aksuthu...kloutara...Kothua!! Release your avatar!"  I heard the creature before us scream in agony upon her throne. At the presence of my will the elder god in which we were standing within released her hold upon her avatar and she collapsed to the ground. She stood slowly, enraptured by Kothua's power. My powerful tentacles extended forth, my will and body was now completely at the mercy of my king residing in the deeps of the ocean and I reveled in its glory. My voice exploded from my throat and its power tore through the body of the avatar now in my grasp disintegrating her completely. Blood sprayed upon the walls of the cavern and Kothua fell to her knees. I turned to her, "you must become Traveler and I will be your protector till." I turned to my crimson daughter, she grasped Kothua tightly and carried her into the seething silver tentacles of the living vessel. I opened my energy onto its being as light and energy crackled through its body. I felt Kothua's consciousness wash over me like fresh water as she assimilated with the vessel.

-----------

Dreams are a curious thing. A manifestation of desires and mortal lusts, we are trapped within these pleasures. The existence we live is imprisoned by our nature, to reproduce, to survive.

------------

Crimson and obsidian forms floated about me, with glorious sensual bodies of flesh they arose desires upon my core that completely enraptured my being. One of silver and black, a most exquisite creature of glorious colors and curves embraced me. "My protector...my love..." I felt her soft lips caress my neck and cheeks as she rubbed her perfectly smooth and soft body against my flesh. "I am awake now, I have a purpose and I am whole." I slowly awoke to extreme pleasure. Kothua, now the avatar of the traveler god Khantagas was riding my cock with zeal as I lay upon the flesh of her throne. She was kissing me with great passion as she rubbed her large leaking breasts upon my body. Silver lines revealing impossible geometric shapes covered her body as she glowed faintly in the darkness. I pulled her large engorged breast to my lips as I drank of her nectar. "Enter the sea, I will give you children to serve you." Although I spoke the words my mouth remained upon her spurting nipple, her milk energized me past any limits I have previously imagined.

She plunged her dripping pussy onto my large twitching cock as I sensed the vessel we were in descend through the atmosphere and move towards the ocean. My god king embraced the shining silver body of the traveler goddess as we crashed into the ocean. I groaned in lust as Kothua came violently upon my throbbing cock. Her voice reverberated through the long tunnels of her living ship as she orgasmed upon me. "I will protect you my love." I whispered into her ear. "It is my nature, it is my purpose, it is my desire." My body tensed and my muscles constricted in pleasure as my cock erupted into Kothua, my pleasure was shared with the god king within the sea as lust crashed powerfully into my being and threw my mind into a pleasurable abyss unknown to any mortal being in existence. Kothua's full breast erupted sweet delicious milk into my body, powering the passion which now burst through my cells and muscles, growing my flesh and feeding her body. My cock, muscles, and testicles grew rapidly as my energy flowed into Kothua, and Khantagas, feeding the union which would procreate our symbiosis into new beings of impossible beauty and power. Soon we would cover this world with subservient replicating humans and return to the stars.

Humans and the elder gods would live forever in a symbiotic relationship. We would journey throughout the infinite void of space in search of new worlds and new pleasures. I would be the protector. My lover, the traveler would transport us, and my queens and concubines, the colossal Nautili will feed us onto eternity as we conquered the stars.




No comments:

Post a Comment