We thought it was proper, calling it the Mothership at the time, little did we know how prophetic that name would become. They arrived nearly two years ago today, from the Andromeda Galaxy they told us. Apparently they were a colony. After countless wars on their homeworld they left in the hopes of creating a better civilization, one of peace. Well, when the mothers started to show up, not many found the resistance to argue. At first they warmed the hearts of our females, they provided them a way to give birth to perfect human beings, free from any sort of disease or defect, the price? Well, let's just say the price was very easily paid by the more than willing husbands.
That's how it started, they were nannies at first, helping out here and there, providing nourishment to human babies with their fat burgeoning breasts, and every night the willing husbands would give them their own offerings to replenish the alien breed. You could see them on clear nights, the shuttles transporting the new Andromedans back to the mother ship.
Two years went by of this coexistence until one day, myself and probably many others realized, they had become a bit more...insistent.
Single most of my life I went from one failed relationship to the next. I continued the vain attempts of convincing myself it was because of my shitty job, but in reality, I knew the truth. Born a scrawny and lanky child with asthma I never had the physique of my fellow classmates, even so, I did get lucky eventually, but it never did pan out. Oh it was always the usual, "it's me, not you," deal, I knew it was bullshit. There was one girl that truly loved me regardless of my body and in the end It was I that ended the relationship.
Well, like I mentioned before, things changed after the Mothership had been here for a while.
After another boring and lifeless day at work I pulled into my duplex to find my lights were on. Assuming I had left them on I walked grudgingly up the walkway and made my way inside, the door was locked which was reassuring, however, what caught me by surprise was the pleasant smell of garlic and Italian sausage permeating the air. Everything in my apartment was cleaned and put away neatly. I had my hand on the cell phone in my pocket ready to call the police but I instantly froze when the invader in my home came into view. She was the most voluptuous and delightful example of feminine beauty I had ever seen in my entire life.
I knew right away she was a 'mother' but my cock didn't care. Standing almost taller than me, her hair was a long, brown voluminous mane that ached for me to touch it. Her face was a picture of natural beauty that required no make-up and her eyes gleamed of motherly love and tenderness while her full lips exuded sexiness. Her breasts, full and wide, fought an honorable battle against her overly tight apron that revealed two dark patches of wetness where her fat nipples pressed against the fabric, like pyramids of dense turgid flesh. Her wide feminine hips were barely hidden by the fabric of her apron and as she moved they swayed hypnotically and I couldn't help but become enraptured by the pure sexuality and comeliness of her flesh, "dinner's ready honey." Even her voice carried the tone of a loving mother, the sights, sounds and smells of the whole experience had me in a daze and I felt myself drawn to the plate of home made spaghetti and sausage steaming on the table.
As I ate voraciously of the meal her gentle hand ran along my shoulders, as if rubbing away the stress of the day, "as soon as your done eating honey, I hoped we could get to know each other, my name is Edora, I'm here to take care of you." I nodded dumbly as I shoved another piece of sausage into my mouth.
As I ate she moved across from me and sat down to watch me eat. She supported her head with her well manicured hand and her eyes maintained that dreamy look of tenderness and love as if she received pleasure from simply watching me stuff my face with her home cooked meal. Experimentally I swallowed a large bite and moaned, "this is the best meal I've ever had, thank you."
Her face flushed and she flipped her hair back behind her ear, "thanks sweety, I worked on it for a long time to get it just right...for you." She accentuated the word you as if it was all that mattered to her.
As soon as I finished the last bite she rose quickly from the seat across from me and deposited my plate into the sink. Before I could get up however, she deftly moved to my shoulders and began giving me a brain melting massage, "I hoped you didn't work too hard today hun, it pains me to see you hurt, mother will take care of you though."
I moved to protest but when I felt her hands grip the underside of my shirt and slowly pull it off any complaint was demolished at the sensation of her naked breasts on my back. Moving in front of me she placed her soft delicate hand on my shoulder and caressed my neck as she offered up her large leaking breast. The sight of dribbling milk racing down the smooth slope of her breast and the look of lust on her face melted away my cares and I succumbed to her desires. I took her fat nipple into my mouth and drank greedily of the creamy delicious substance.
Wrapping her slim yet powerful arms around me she lifted me as if I were a babe and took me over to my couch. As I continued to drink her endless supply of milk she coddled me in her lap and continued to massage my body and caress my head, all the while she hummed unknown nursery rhymes and soothed me into a state of relaxation I had never known possible.
Laying me down gently on the couch she carefully removed my pants that concealed my straining cock, "time to do your chores honey," she cooed. As my cock became exposed to the air and issued a tiny rivulet of precum she hummed that same odd nursery rhyme as she straddled me and thrust her breast into my face, "drink up honey, growing boys need their nourishment." Taking her fat leaking nipple into my mouth I felt her dainty hands cover my cock in my precum before aiming it into her tight snatch. As she lowered herself onto me, I groaned into her breast. Her insides were like a rhythmic pulsing cavern that massaged my cock beyond anything I've felt before. Gyrating her large hips across mine she didn't even have to piston her hips and I felt like exploding. My hands pressed firmly into her huge soft breasts as I drank and drank of her endless bounty. I felt her large succulent lips kiss my forehead as her pussy massaged my cock, "good boy, your doing such a good job for mother." Taking my hands in hers she placed them onto her wide hips. She pressed her hands hard into her large breasts causing a stream of milk to gush down my throat. When I nearly choked on the delicious nectar her spasming pussy constricted and began pistoning against my rod like a jackhammer and with a throaty groan I spit milk onto my cheeks and the onto the couch as I came powerfully into her.
As she moaned and sat up she looked down at me with a playful stare of indignation, "such a naughty boy, spilling the milk on the couch." Pressing her large body against me, I felt her weight push me into the cushions as she began cleaning up the milk with her lips and tongue. Eventually they found their way to my cheek, than my mouth where they lingered. Before I could advance the kiss any further she pulled herself off of me. Her stomach, which already had a nice feminine paunch, soon began to grow as her pregnancy advanced through its stages rapidly. "Stay right here honey, mother will be right back to help get you cleaned and ready for bed." She then walked out of my field of vision and I heard the back door open and close as I lay there naked on the couch. Although the thought of moving and taking a shower crossed my mind, some internal thought insisted that I remain, since it was a natural thought I didn't think to question it, I even felt somehow elated that I obeyed the woman's wishes.
When she returned some time later, her belly had returned to the healthy curves of a mature woman and she was once again dressed in a simple apron. "Such a good boy you are, you didn't move a muscle, here, let mother help you." She easily lifted my nude prostrate form in her arms and carried me into the bathroom, "you can move now honey, just be careful as I don't wish to drop you."
Something clicked in my head and I realized I had some limited control of my limbs. "Why me Edora? I thought you only helped mothers and their husbands."
She didn't answer right away as she laid me in the cool tub and began running the water, being sure to hold her hand under the faucet to ensure the temperature was right. "Just relax honey, mother will take care of you."
As I felt the warm water begin to fill the tub her hands began massaging my chest, stomach and arms. "Edora, you didn't answer my question."
She leaned over the tub, her breasts pressed against the edge and spilled out of her apron revealing her soft creamy flesh. After caressing my face with her delicate hands she gently pecked me on the forehead with her soft lips and whispered gently to me as her hands returned to their task of cleaning and massaging my body, "do you want me to leave honey?"
I was stunned at the question and my mind dwelled what it meant as she continued to lovingly attend to my tired body, "n...no."
She smiled, a heavenly sight that made my heart nearly burst. Turning off the water she caressed my face with a gentle hand, moving my hair out of my eyes, "stand up honey." She stood and held out her hands to me. Taking them she easily lifted me to my feet and in one swift movement she reached behind her and untied her apron, revealing her thick beautiful body. With a pleasant smile she dipped one of her feet into the tub, than the other. After a little splashing she lay in the water, her back resting against the back of the tub and her large breasts resting in her lap. Instinctively I knew what she wanted so I lay down in her lap and allowed her to shove her large nipple into my mouth.
When next I awoke I was in my bed and Edora was laying on top of me, milking my cock while her huge tits surrounded my face, "honey, oh, I'm so sorry for waking you, mother will make it up to you I promise."
I groaned as I felt her juices spill onto my cock as she came, I placed my hands on her pliant ass and squeezed the delightfully soft flesh, "it's o.k. mother, I forgive you."
At the moment I called her mother she tensed up and began to shake on top of me as she came more powerfully than she had before, her moans reverberating through my apartment as her pussy spasmed around my dick like a vice, "oh honey...thank you, thank you, that means so much to mother." She used her hands to squeeze her tits against my face as my hands explored the immensity of her soft ass and hips as she rocked against me. I sensed her milk pooling around my neck as it leaked from her engorged tits and I came into her as I gasped beneath her weight, "so good...so good honey, thank you, thank you..."
As I lay there gasping for breath she rose up and changed the sheets around me. In doing so her belly soon began to form a dome of tight flesh as her new pregnancy progressed at inhuman speeds, "I'll be right back honey, good night." She tucked me in and kissed me softly on the lips. As soon as her lips left mine my vision grew fuzzy and I suddenly felt tired, yet incredibly comfortable.
When I awoke, the sun had not yet risen. Looking around my bed I saw that it was empty, "that was some hell of a dream." Looking at my alarm clock I saw that it was 5 minutes before it was set to go off. Turning it off I jumped from the bed. I jumped up and down a few times to let my body wake up. I must have fallen asleep early, I felt fantastic.
After clicking on the light and throwing on my work clothes I heard a voice from the kitchen, "breakfast is ready hun, time to get up." I froze as I was tying my last shoe, was it really a dream? Or am I still dreaming?
After getting ready I peaked my head out of my bedroom door to see the same beautiful voluptuous lady getting the table ready, there was only a setting for me. I must have looked suspicious as I walked out of my room for she chuckled at me, "it wasn't a dream honey, come, eat, eat." She pulled out the chair for me to sit.
The breakfast was my favorite combination, bacon, two eggs medium and toast. The coffee was made fresh and already had cream in it. When I tasted it I recognized the flavor immediately. When I looked to her I saw she had a different style of apron on yet it still had the noticeable dark stains where her nipples leaked into the fabric. She was looking at me expectantly, "its delicious mother thank you."
She beamed in happiness and cupped her blushing cheeks with her palms, "thank you so much honey that means a lot to me, do...do you need help?"
Although I knew I could eat on my own I thought her enthusiasm was cute, "umm, sure." Taking an extra chair she moved it beside me and sat down. Taking the fork and knife from me she quickly cut the eggs and bacon into neat portions and gently fed them to me, all the while she draped her arm over my shoulder and massaged me here and there, I felt like royalty.
As soon as I finished eating she pulled the plate away and put my thermos in my hand, "better get going honey, you wouldn't want to be late."
I took the thermos and gathered my things, I almost reached the door when I heard her voice, "almost forgetting something hon?" I thought for a moment before realizing what she meant, running back to her I went to kiss her on the lips but she gently cradled my face in her hands and pressed her lips to my forehead. I don't know why but I blushed at that gesture of affection and even during the entire drive to work I could still feel the sensation of her lips on my skin.
Where normally the workplace incredibly boring and at other times stressful, somehow, nothing got to me. I worked harder than I ever had and people who normally gave me a hard time avoided me during the entire day. Even on my drive home I still felt as energetic as I was when I arrived.
Just like the previous night, I arrived to find a hot dinner waiting for me on the table and mother was sitting opposite waiting patiently. This time it was a simple dinner of roasted chicken with corn, mash potatoes and a dinner roll. As I was eating I realized that I haven't seen her eating or drinking anything since she's been here, "do you eat anything?"
She waggled her finger at me, "shu shu shu honey, its rude to talk before you've finished eating," I was going to respond to her behavior but oddly I felt myself becoming compliant to her commands.
After I finished eating I rose from the table, not allowing her to assist me, "o.k., I really do appreciate the way you've been treating me but I need you to be honest with me."
Her smile faded a tiny bit but picked right up when a ding issued from my oven. Putting on mits she opened it up and immediately the kitchen was consumed in the pleasing smell of freshly baked cookies, I found myself returning to my seat as I saw the delicious hot morsels resting on the pan, "those smell delicious mother."
She beamed in happiness as she placed them on the table and began to fan them with her delicate hands, after a moment she carefully lifted one up and offered it up to my lips. Tentatively I tasted the warm offering until I was finally able to take the entire cookie into my mouth, although the taste was somewhat unrecognizable I couldn't help but fall in love at the flavor and texture. When I moaned in appreciation her smile widened and she began to deposit them on a clean plate, "eat as many as you like honey."
I didn't argue as I continued to eat the delicious cookies. Two, three, four. When I was on my fifth I felt my eyes get a little fuzzy, "ooh I think I ate too many."
She gazed at me lovingly as she removed her apron, revealing her full leaking breasts. Pulling up an extra chair she carefully lifted my body and placed it within her lap. I lay there smiling as a comfortably fuzzy sensation enveloped my body, her dripping nipples made my mouth water and hang open which caused her to make cooing noises as she caressed my face, "here you go honey, this will help you." She hefted one of her huge tits and pressed one of her leaking nipples to my mouth. Wrapping my lips around the large swollen teat I sucked her sweet cream as I lay there helpless in her arms. My thoughts jumbled around in my head, unfocused and foggy, am I drugged? What is she doing to me? Those cookies, so tasty, her milk, I love it, I love her...mother...I love mother.
She looked down at me as I smiled up at her. Whenever milk would leak from my lips she would tenderly wipe it with the cloth of her apron and stroke my head, "you're doing so good honey, drink, drink." My eyes rolled around in my head and gurgling sounds came from my mouth. "You're drinking so much honey, you did such a good job, here, let mother reward you." Tenderly she lifted me from the chair and carried me to my bedroom. She laid me down on the bed and I could only stare helplessly as she undressed me. My body was paralyzed but I could feel everything, any touch on my body from her was like the softest cotton. I watched as her beautiful naked body climbed easily onto the bed. Leaning forwards she placed her hands under my armpits and lifted me up, placing me gently upon her body. All I could feel was the warmth and softness of her flesh as she squirmed about. Using her hands she guided me to one of her breasts that lay heavily on her stomach. Latching on to her squirting nipple she than lifted up my hips and guided my stiff cock into her moist waiting pussy. Moaning into her leaking teat I humped into her weakly as her pussy milked my cock. As I rested my hands on the vast slopes of her plump breasts I felt her hands on my hips begin to assist my thrusts. In my mind I felt like I was being used like a toy for her pleasure but inside, somehow, I knew it was all for me. Even as her stomach bulged as I came again and again, it was all for me, because she loved me. Laying me down softly onto the bed she caressed my cheek and made cooeing noises as she walked out of the room. At the edge of my vision I could see the smooth skin of her belly begin to grow as new life was created within her.
Returning to the bedroom she lifted me up and cradled me in her arms while she leaned back against the headboard, "mother," I said weakly. Smiling tenderly and gazing at me with those loving eyes she pressed her nipple into my mouth and I drank. "It's o.k. honey, mother is here for you." I smiled contentedly as I drank of her sweet bounty and drifted off to sleep.
When the morning came I knew I had awoken at the same time as the previous day for I lay in my bed in thought as the five minutes ticked by and the alarm began blaring. As I got dressed for the day I didn't question whether or not Edora was outside in the kitchen. I thought it strange that she didn't badger me about getting ready, but than again, felt a distant sense of relief that I still had some semblance of control in my life.
When I entered my living room I could smell the pleasant scent of breakfast but mother wasn't at the table waiting for me. Instead she was sitting on the couch, watching me demurely. Even as I sat and ate the biscuits and gravy she didn't leave her seat. Gathering my things I nearly opened the door when I turned to look at her. Her eyes were on the floor and her hands were clasped at her waist. I walked slowly over to her and knelt by her feet.
I placed my hand gently on her thigh, "is this about last night?" She nodded slowly but her eyes never left her feet. Lifting her chin I brought her eyes up so that they were forced to see me. Gently I kissed her on her cheek, "I don't want you to leave mother, I just want to talk."
She seemed to relax a little bit, "I'm sorry for what I did to you last night honey, I was worried you would leave me." Her eyes drifted to the wall clock, "you're gonna be late hun."
I stood up and extended my hand. She took it and squeezed it gently.
The day went by pleasantly. Though I wasn't quite as motivated as before, the others still treated me in a noticeably different manner, as if my presence held weight. Laura, the boss' secretary even treated me with a bit more authority than I was accustomed to. I knew it had something to do with mother's influence but I decided not to question it. No matter what I could do I would have never achieved this level of comfort in the workplace and I loved it.
When I returned home I saw her standing in the kitchen with her hands at her waist. The meal she had set was a simple cesar salad made with chicken from the previous evening. Before I sat I saw that her large breasts pressed firmly against her tight apron and dark stains of milk ran down its length. As I ate I made sure to make appreciative noises so that she would know I enjoyed the meal she had prepared. When I finished she took the empty plate away but instead of taking her position behind me she sat down across from me, her eyes were gazing at the table, her expression unreadable.
I took the chair closest to me and pulled it next to me, taking the gesture as a queue she sat close to me and used her free arm to hold me close. Questions passed through my brain but I couldn't think of a single thing she might say that would change what I thought about her. Her eyes stared at me with the longing of a mother missing the presence of her child after a long absence. I thought of everything that had occurred so far, how she cared for me and loved me. Even though I knew that it was all for preserving her race I couldn't deny the enjoyment it had provided me. What difference did it make in the end?
Removing my clothes I laid myself in her welcoming embrace and she grasped me firmly to her bosom. "Forgive me mother, I missed you..."
At that moment I was broken, I accepted her role as matron, mother, my love. Somehow she knew this, "it's alright sweetheart, I'm here for you."
As she cradled me against her soft breasts I wept tears of joy as she rocked me back and forth in her arms. "Shu shu shu sweetheart, don't cry, it's alright." Her lips pressed gently to my forehead and I shoved my face into her pliant bosom, I could feel the wet stains of her milk against my skin.
Shifting her apron she lifted her large breast to my face. Instead of taking her nipple into my mouth however, I used my lips and tongue to bring her pleasure. She squirmed as I lay in her lap and her gentle moans contrasted with her tender caresses. She looked down at me eagerly as I teased her nipple yet refused to drink of the delicious milk that leaked down my cheeks. Realizing somehow that I was teasing her she grinned and gently pinched the skin of my stomach making me squirm. Gently she shoved her spitting nipple into my mouth and I acquiesced to the comfort of her milk and her loving embrace.
Gently she lifted me in her arms and slowly rocked me back and forth as she paced around the kitchen. When we made it to the counter she used a free hand to remove the lid off of a large jar, "would you like a cookie honey?" She gazed down at me nervously until I smiled and nodded my head, her large leaking nipple never leaving my mouth. Taking one of her delicious cookies out of the jar she pressed it to my lips. I ate the tasty morsel slowly, appreciating the taste. As the pleasant fuzziness began to creep into my body she reached for the jar and pulled out another cookie. I didn't reject it as she pressed it gently into my mouth. I ate it quickly. More and more cookies she fed me until I was so drugged by their taste and her love that I could no longer move. All I did was stare longingly at her huge engorged breasts that pressed against my body when she held me tight. "You ate all of them honey, you must have been hungry." I moaned helplessly as pleasure washed through my mind and my body felt like it was covered in a warm blanket of her adoration and tenderness.
Walking carefully into my bedroom she laid me down so that my head was supported by the pillows. I watched enraptured as she untied her apron which caused her large breasts to thrust out from her chest. Her swollen leaking nipples created tents that remained in it's fabric. Crawling sensually over me she straddled me with her thick beautiful thighs and dropped her delicious pliable ass onto my body. My cock rested swollen and rigid on my stomach. Taking it in her hand she began to gently stroke it with tender and loving caresses. Lifting it up gently she aimed it at her wet pussy, "mother loves you so much, I'll take care of you, don't worry, I love you honey, I love you..." As her eyes bore into my heart with their nurturing gaze she plunged herself onto my cock with a throaty moan. I could hear the sound of her ass slapping gently against my thighs as she continued to profess her love for me.
Laying her body on top of me, the weight of her breasts and smooth belly pushed my body into the mattress and I became delirious at the sensation. I could feel the wetness of her warm milk as it dripped down my chest and the feel of her lips gently touching my forehead as she placed loving kisses upon it. With a little manipulation she pulled out her large breast from beneath her and shoved her fat spurting nipple against my lips. As milk began to dribble down my chin I sucked the glorious flesh into my mouth and drank. The drug of the cookies and milk flowed throughout my body and left me wanting. Her body on top of me was like a blanket of security and love that I never wanted to leave, (mother, I love you, don't leave me, I love you mother.) She somehow sensed my thoughts for she gently caressed my head and hummed her alien nursery rhythm.
Finally my body couldn't take the pleasure bombarding me and I came into her sucking pussy. My body thrashed about as she absorbed my cum and massaged my body. With a gasping breathe I released her nipple and breathed heavily as she cooed and moaned on top of me. After I came, the affects of the cookies slowly wore off, but left me happy and content.
Pecking me gently on the lips she rose off of me, her stomach quickly swelling out into the beautiful pregnant belly from the nights before, "I'll be right back honey, I love you."
Before she left the bedroom I managed to raise my body off of the bed, "mother, wait."
She stopped and turned to me, her face flushed with color and she caressed her belly lovingly. Somehow knowing what I wanted she smiled and returned to the bed. Laying down so that her legs were spread, she supported her belly with her hands and I watched as she began to breathe quickly and rub the tight skin of her stomach. Getting up between her legs I watched as the beginning of a large white egg shell began to appear between the lips of her pussy. Moaning in pleasure she pushed and pushed until the large white orb fell gently onto the bed. Before I could pick up the egg she began moaning again as another white shell began to appear and slowly drop onto the soft mattress. Eventually two more eggs would be deposited on my bed for a total of five. She leaned forward and caressed my head gently, "thank you honey, you did so good, help mother carry these, please be gentle." I nodded as I cradled two of the large heavy eggs in my arms.
I followed her as we went into the back yard. Floating above the grass was a smooth silver craft that moved ever so slightly as it awaited the mother's gift. When we got close, the top of the craft opened to reveal a lush cushion of strange soft material. With utmost care mother placed one of her gifts onto the cushion and the material slowly swallowed it to surround it with the soft substance. She smiled at me tenderly as she lifted the large eggs from my arms and placed them inside the craft with the others. When the top of the craft closed and flew away into the sky mother turned to me, "you did so well sweetheart." When she caressed my cheek I pushed my face into her palm and hummed contentedly. Lifting up my face by the chin she stared lovingly into my eyes, "now you know."
I nodded and held my hand out to her, grasping it lightly she guided me back into the house. Releasing my hand she pulled a fresh clean apron with floral designs out of the pantry and tied it about her waist. "Tomorrow is Saturday isn't it honey?"
I sat at the table and watched as she cleaned the dishes and pulled a few baking supplies out of the pantry and cabinets, "yea, I was hoping to do a little yard work this weekend, I have to take it easy though, you've been working me out a bit and I don't want my asthma to relapse."
She looked at me curiously, "you don't have to worry about that anymore honey, work as much as you like, you'll see." She left the counter and rubbed her hand gently across my chest, "mother takes care of you, don't be afraid." Putting her hand against my chest and back she put pressure on my lungs forcing me to expel the air. I took deep breathe when she released me. I felt no discomfort or pain as I breathed heavily. "I ran into your old friend down the street today, she is such a sweetheart, like you."
I blushed and looked at her nervously, "it will be o.k.," she said lovingly, "trust your mother." The girl she was talking about was Caitlyn, the girl I had to break up with because I felt she only stayed with me out of pity, she was gorgeous and I knew she deserved more than what I could give her.
I looked up at her eyes while she looked at me lovingly, but with a hint of trepidation. I smiled at her, "o.k. mother, whatever you say."
Her face blushed and she pulled my face to her lips as she gave me a wet sloppy kiss on my forehead, "thank you honey." Turning around I got an eyeful of her full delicious ass as she returned to her task in the kitchen. With her back to me I saw her shift her apron and pull her breast out. After a few moments she covered herself again and revealed a bowl of cookie dough. She smiled at me as she sat at the table and began to squeeze cookies onto the pan with her hands, "what do you usually do on Friday nights sweety?"
I snickered at her, "you mean what did I use to do?"
She grinned and laughed adorably, "you're not my prisoner honey, you can come and go as you please, all I ask is that you be back before bed time." I knew what bed time meant. She reached across the table and pat my hand, "we don't have to do anything, I enjoy just being here with you honey."
For some reason I never thought about 'us' doing something. I knew this was an opportunity to do something by myself, but after so long, did I really want to be alone? What would people think when they see me in public with my 'mother?' She looked up at me occasionally as she finished the pan of cookies. When the oven beeped she stood up and gingerly put the tray into the oven. The sight of her bending over and revealing her ass to me made me excited. "Well," I said, "what do you enjoy doing?"
She pursed her lips and twirled her finger through her voluminous brown hair, "I don't know sweety."
I stood up from the table, "there is a coffee shop that has open mic nights on Fridays, I know you don't eat or drink anything but the atmosphere is nice."
She smiled brightly, "that sounds great honey, I need to find something to wear though, this old apron wouldn't be appropriate now would it?" I shrugged as she finished cleaning up the kitchen and reached into the pantry. She pulled out a flowing yellow dress. When she saw my stunned look she gestured to me, "come look sweetheart, I know you're curious." When I went to the pantry I saw a strange metallic box with an electronic display. "It makes synthetic clothing for me depending on what I need, anything else I just wash with your clothes."
I nodded as I backed out and let her shut the door, I took a moment to look at how she stocked it and was amazed at the variety and quality of the goods, "where did you get the money for some of that?"
She chuckled as she shooed me away, "it doesn't matter does it?"
I scratched the stubble on my chin, "I guess not."
Smiling at me innocently she grasped my hand and took me into the bedroom. She made me sit on the bed while she slowly removed her milk soaked apron and pulled on the yellow dress. I watched as she turned to the dressers and began to pull out matching clothes for me to wear. I was about to take them from her hands until she playfully slapped my hand away. Eventually I caved in and raised my hands to allow her to dress me. After some finishing touches she double checked my appearance before nodding in appreciation. "You look handsome honey, lets go."
She picked up the keys and lightly grasped my hand and led me to the car. For some reason I didn't find the need to protest when she opened the rear door and ushered me inside. She got in the driver side and expertly adjusted everything for her height and put the car in gear.
The drive to the coffee shop was pleasant. I felt secure knowing that mother was driving. "Do you know the way mother?"
She nodded as she gazed at me through the rear view mirror, "I sure do hun, just relax, mother we'll get us there safe."
I smiled as I leaned back and enjoyed the scenery, I noticed more egg ships flying towards the mother ship than I had in the last year. "Are you running out of time mother?"
"Hmm?" She looked back to me and noticed what I was staring at, "no sweety. After so much time, you're more comfortable with me aren't you?"
Realization clicked in my mind, "it was always your goal than, to progress beyond helping couples."
She chuckled before looking at me in the mirror again, "yes honey, but don't tell anyone, its a secret." She laughed in her sweet voice which made me chuckle.
When we made it to the coffee shop I noticed that it was packed, "we should have come earlier mother, we won''t get a seat."
She looked at me reassuringly as she grasped my hand and pulled me past the hostess. Sitting at a table near the stage was Caitlyn; my neighbor and old girl friend, beside her sat a beautiful mother with long golden blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. When Caitlyn saw me her eyes lit up, I was truly excited to see her, we hadn't talked in a few months. She had recently gotten over a dirt bag boyfriend so I decided to give her space. She stood up excitedly and gave me a powerful hug. "Eric, its so good to see you, how've you been?" Her eyes did a once over of me and returned to my face, "you look great!"
My own eyes wandered to her body and I was stunned at her transformation, where usually she had difficulty maintaining her weight her figure seemed absolutely perfect. She was my height exactly and her curves were accentuated by her tight black dress. Her breasts seemed a bit larger than I remembered and her cleavage showed proudly through her plunging neckline. Returning my eyes to her face I saw her earthen brown eyes now seemed more lively and excited than ever, even her hair seemed more radiant and lovely. All I could do was stare at her gorgeous body while her and the two mothers looked on. When Caitlyn waved her hand in front of my face she pulled me out of my trance, "I guess you like the new me?" She said jokingly.
I pulled out a seat for her and let her sit, "you look fucking great Caty." I slapped my forehead as everyone at the table laughed heartily.
When I sat I realized the other mother was looking at Caitlyn adoringly, only when Caitlyn introduced me to her did her gaze wander over to me, "Eric this is...my mother, Ellora." I extended my hand to her.
She took it graciously and stared at me approvingly, "Edora was right, you are a sweetheart, Eric." I blushed as she released my hand.
As the two mothers whispered into each other's ears I saw Caitlyn move a little closer to me. She grasped my hand tightly, "I missed times like these Eric, I missed you."
I looked deep into her deep brown eyes and smiled, "me too, I've never stopped thinking about you, you know. I don't think I'll ever forgive myself for what I did to you."
A tear formed in her eye and she pulled me close to kiss me gently on the cheek, "I have, please, let's just start over o.k.?"
I was going to protest when she pressed her finger to my lips, "I feel better than I have in my entire life and I know you do too, even if we can't please each other, I still want to be with you."
I took her hand in mine and squeezed it tightly. Pulling her close I pressed my lips tentatively to hers, the moment she reciprocated and embraced me for a powerful kiss the music began and everyone became enraptured by the sound. We sat side by side holding each other while we enjoyed the music. The two mothers were nowhere to be found, but, for the first time in 3 days I didn't feel abandoned by her absence. I draped my arm around Caitlyn's shoulder and she rested her head against me. We were so close I could feel her breathe as she sighed in my arms.
When the music ended and the shop closed we realized that our mothers where still nowhere to be found, they had our keys as well. Taking my hand in hers Caitlyn winked at me, "let's just walk, it's not far."
We walked for almost an hour, chatting about our different experiences. She spilled her guts about her recent break-up and I told her about mine. We supported each other with not just our shoulders that night but with our memories.
"So," I said, whispering in her ear, "did you find her waiting for you at home?"
She sighed as she pulled me closer to her, "no. When I broke up with Jason I took a walk, just like this. She stopped me on the sidewalk and talked to me, I mean, really talked to me. I knew she was a mother but I couldn't help myself, I opened myself up to her. I cried in her arms that night and she cried with me, since then she's been caring for me, she..." Caitlyn blushed and stopped walking. Gripping my hands tightly she whispered, "have you seen what happens when they...you know...get pregnant?"
I was taken back by this question but I answered honestly, "yes, I asked her to let me watch, I even helped her."
Caitlyn blushed than looked to make sure nobody was around, "she...she does that to me, makes me do 'that'."
I could see her smile turning into a grin and her hands lightly shook while I held them, "makes you lay eggs?"
She grinned and nodded happily, "yes, its unbelievable, it feels so good."
I looked at her strangely, "you mean your mother, she has a...?"
Caitlyn almost burst out laughing before holding her lips together with her hand, she smacked my shoulder, "no dummy, she...she uses her tongue." My eyes must have sparkled because she started laughing again.
We managed to regain composure and continue walking, I leaned close to her and whispered into her ear, "do you think I could watch sometime?"
Even in the darkness I could see her cheeks blush. She squeezed my hand tightly as we walked but she hesitated before answering. When we arrived at my duplex we were surprised to find our cars there waiting for us and my lights were on. Caitlyn turned to me as she released my hand, "do you think they have something planned for us?"
I smiled at her and caressed her cheek, pulling her hair back behind her ears, "it's like mother says, does it matter?"
When we entered my house we saw our mothers standing patiently in the kitchen with their aprons on. The smell of freshly baked cookies permeated the house. Caitlyn sniffed the air and moaned appreciatively, "what is that delicious smell?" Caitlyn's blonde haired mother picked up a cookie and offered it to her.
My own mother picked up three of them and brought them to me. When I reached out to grab them she waggled her finger at me, "shu shu shu, sweety, you have to undress first."
Looking over to Caitlyn I saw that she was moaning in pleasure as a second cookie was being greedily devoured. Her mother supported her and began carrying her over to the couch. Pulling off my clothes my mouth watered at the sight of the delicious cookies in mother's hand and the milk stains on her apron. Once I was naked she pulled me against her bosom and pressed a cookie to my lips. I ate the cookie slowly, enjoying the taste. When my body began to grow weak as the drug took affect she picked me up and cradled me in her arms. The two remaining cookies rested on my stomach and after I finished one I would slowly pick up another and shove it into my mouth.
With my body now floating on a cloud she brought me to the couch where Caitlyn now lay naked in her mother's arms. When my mother offered me a dripping nipple I didn't hesitate to take it into my mouth and gorge myself on her sweet milk.
Sighs of contentment filled the room as mother rocked me in her arms, she whispered into my ear "she's such a good girl, she loves you, just like mother."
Laying me down on the couch she made sure my paralyzed body could still see the living room clearly. I watched as Caitlyn's mother lifted her up and gently laid her down so that she was facing me. Her eyes met mine and they were filled with love and happiness, she mouthed the word, "Eric."
My mother took her place behind Caitlyn as her mother Ellora knelt between her legs. When I saw her opening her mouth I was amazed at the length of her tongue as it snaked out of her mouth. Caitlyn could moan in anticipation. Slowly the mother impaled Caitlyn with her tongue. As Caitlyn began to moan and shake in pleasure my mother shoved her fat leaking nipple into her mouth. I was enraptured at the sight of Caitlyn's beautiful blonde mother pumping her pussy with her impossibly long tongue. Soon I saw the red glistening muscle spasm and expand as it pumped something into Caitlyn's body. As the fluid entered her Caitlyn released the spitting nipple from her mouth and screamed in ecstasy. Her body thrashed about as her once smooth belly began to slowly expand. When the blonde mother pulled her tongue out of Caitlyn's pussy the expansion didn't cease. Eventually Caitlyn appeared to be a beautiful gravid mother with a belly full of life. She smiled at me in lust and contentment as the first white shell began to appear from between the stretching lips of her pussy. I could only lay there entranced at the sight of Caitlyn moaning in pleasure as the mothers acquired egg after egg from Caitlyn's leaking pussy.
After it was done, 5 shiny perfect eggs lay on one of my cushions. Holding her hands Caitlyn's mother slowly lifted her up as the drug wore off, "oh Eric, aren't they beautiful?" I could only nod dumbly as my body was still being bombarded with pleasure from the concoction of mother's drug. I watched as the three of them carefully lifted the eggs and carried them out the back door.
When they returned my mother was carrying Caitlyn in her arms and was breastfeeding her with her delicious milk. Caitlyn's mother looked down upon me with adoration and tenderness. She turned back to my mother with a look of nervousness and hope. When my mother smiled and nodded, the blonde goddess pulled me into her arms and carried me to the same spot where Caitlyn had given birth to her eggs. With Caitlyn in my mothers arms on the couch they watched as the voluptuous blonde beauty pulled me onto her soft body in the same way that my own mother had done. The scent and feel of her body was slightly different than my mothers but it still felt reassuring and lovely. I squeezed the flesh of her breasts weakly as she positioned my throbbing cock over her pussy. With her hands on my ass and hips she thrust my cock into her and began using me like a dildo, providing her pleasure. Where normally I would feel only the love and adoration of my mother, here, lust and passion filled my mind and my only desire was to not only pleasure this woman, but receive it as well.
While she used my hips and ass to pound my rigid cock into her depths I used what strength remained in my arms to pull her large pink nipple into my mouth. As I gently sucked and nibbled at the dense flesh I was rewarded with a gush of delicious milk. Though the taste was similar to mother's I could still identify subtle nuances in the taste that made it unique. Throaty moans issued from the mother's mouth as milk gushed down my throat and her pussy pulsed around my cock. Still, her pace didn't relent as she pleasured herself with my dick. Groaning into her large fat breast I pumped my jizz into her velvet pussy. Once my fluid touched the walls of her womanhood she gasped in pleasure and wailed in lust. She used her free hand to shove my face into her soft breast as her body shook beneath me.
Carefully she lifted my sobering body off of her and lay me down next to her. As full control of my limbs returned I watched as the mother's belly began to grow, soon it had become an enormous globe of succulent flesh. The skin had soon become tight enough to reflect the glare of the lights in the room. The entire time she moaned and thrashed about, "so big, so good Eric, oh...oooohhh." She shook violently as an egg was pushed forcefully out of her pussy by the others behind it. Three more fell out of her wet, slick walls until she had to push to get the remaining white orbs out of her womb. I stared amazed at the eight large eggs that rest on the cushion and carpet, glistening with the fluids from the mother's still orgasming pussy. With a contented sigh she laid back and fought to catch her breath, "never so many before...never so many."
I turned to look at mother who lay back on the couch, feeding Caitlyn from her ever bountiful breasts. She smiled at me proudly as she shook Caitlyn gently, when she opened her eyes they opened wide in surprise, "look how well my Eric did sweetheart."
Caitlyn released the nipple and slowly sat up, "she had eight? The most I've had were five, that's amazing."
I smiled proudly as Caitlyn's mother caressed my arm, "you wore me out sweetheart, will you and my dear little one help with these?"
I nodded as I caressed the mother's glistening brow. When I turned to lift the eggs I saw Caitlyn already had two of the large healthy orbs in her hands, "they're a little bigger than mine too." She almost seemed jealous but it was fleeting as she looked down at the eggs in adoration.
We made two trips to get all the eggs into the sleek silver craft and when we returned after the final load we found the two mothers laying together on the couch. My mother was caressing her sister lovingly as she slept. "You did so well honey, I'm so proud of you." I came over to her and knelt down before her. She gently pulled my head down to her and kissed me sweetly on my forehead, "mother loves you honey, you did so good tonight, both of you did." I took Caitlyn's hand in mine and all we could do was smile at each other, "before you go to bed you two there is something you must know, you will not conceive a human child so long as you do not desire it, in the mean time however, you'll provide more children for us so please enjoy yourselves, you've earned it." She smiled at us happily as she slowly dozed off with Caitlyn's mother still in her arms.
Releasing my hand Caitlyn walked into the bedroom, her ass, once pudgy and cute was now a toned, thick cushion of touchable flesh. Catching up to her swiftly I gripped those two firm cheeks tightly, making her squeal. She turned and pressed her finger into my chest, "you watch your hands buster or I'll sick my mother on you."
As if in defiance I wrapped my arms round her and squeezed her ass again, forcing her body into me. Her large breasts flattened against my chest and I could feel her dense nipples jabbing into my skin, "I don't take threats lightly, especially when they're something I look forward too."
She laughed before pressing my lips to hers. I could feel her hot tongue fighting for presence so I reciprocated. We stood there for many long moments, simply enjoying the touch of one another. With a mischievous grin I gripped her ass tightly and lifted her up into my arms. She giggled as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and thrust her breasts into my face. Turning myself around I fell backwards onto the bed, causing her tits to press roughly into my face. Before she could extricate herself from my arms I sensed one of her dense hardened nipples on my face. Taking the tasty little nub in my mouth I began to suckle and nibble it while she squirmed against me. I heard her moan as I sucked powerfully at her supple breast and let it go with a pop. "You'd like that wouldn't you," she whispered, "to see my tits swell up with milk so you can have all you want, it will be so delicious, even tastier than mother's."
I groaned as my cock swelled against her thighs, moving her body lower she met me face to face and thrust her lips against mine in a powerful embrace. Her hot skin pressed tightly to me and with my arms wrapped around her I held her against me. She lowered her lips to my ear and whispered, "it's time Eric, I need you."
Using my new-found fitness I lifted her up easily and lay her down on her back. She ran her delicate hands through my hair while I began to touch and caress her smooth skin here and there. Starting at her lovely breasts I worked my way down her smooth stomach until I reached the moist opening of her pussy. Using my hands I massaged the muscles around her groin, starting with her inner thigh I worked my way around her ass, her stomach and just above her pussy but never so near to touch her inviting lips. She gasped as I grazed the swollen skin of her lips, "Eric, please...please stop teasing..." I heard her voice fail to a squeak as her mouth hung open when I impaled her with my tongue. With my hands holding tightly to her toned thighs I plunged my skilled tongue into her again and again. Sucking the tiny swollen nub of her clit into my mouth I rolled it against my lips with my tongue leaving her a quaking mess as she orgasmed again and again from my ministrations.
Sitting up I licked my lips, the taste of her nectar lingered in my mouth while I gazed at her hungrily. Supporting my body over her she kissed me again and again as she gazed at me pleadingly, "please Eric, do it..."
I guided my cock into her lubricated pussy and as my tip punctured her depths I kept it there, teasing her opening as I shifted back and forth. Finally, even I couldn't deny my needs and plunged into her to the hilt. While my eyes returned to her beautiful face I couldn't help but moan at the sensation of her hot body against my balls and the feeling of her slick tight pussy collapsing and spasming against my cock. When we both became used to the sensation of each other's delights I slowly began to piston myself against her. Where normally I would have quickly lost my stamina and breath I felt even more energized than when we started. Pressing my lips to hers tightly I began to pound myself against her. I could hear her moans escape our lips as we both became the object of each other's desires. When I released her lips she cried out in joy and passion, "oh Eric, yes! I love you!"
Her hot juices leaked out of her pussy as it spasmed chaotically around my invading cock. I took one of her jiggling nipples into my mouth and oh so gently nibbled it with my teeth as I pistoned myself against her. As her pussy spasmed in another orgasm I felt her legs wrap around and press against my ass, forcing my deeper into her. Her hands clawed against my back as I finally felt myself getting closer. I looked into her deep brown eyes with love, "are you ready?"
She nodded as her eyes shut tight. Gritting my teeth I increased my pace until the sound of slapping flesh reverberated through the walls. I could hear her moans through her pursed lips as she rode the passion of our union. With a groan I collapsed against her and pulsed my seed into her womb. I could feel the flesh of her pussy vibrate and spasm as she orgasmed from it's touch, "I love you Eric..."
I looked into her glowing orbs too se the look of utter contentment and pleasure, "I love you too Caitlyn."
As we lay there catching our breathe I heard her moan as the flesh of her growing stomach pressed against me, "oooh Eric, it's happening."
I watched entranced at the beautiful display before me. Her stomach, once flat and toned, expanded outwards as her skin tightened and began to assume the shape of an orb. Quickly it surpassed the level of her earlier pregnancy as her womb filled with new life. She rubbed her hands over it lovingly as she watched it grow, "I'm so big Eric, it feels so good..." her body fell back as she moaned in pleasure, "so big...so good...so good."
Her pussy spasmed and she came violently as her first large egg stretched her walls and fell onto the mattress. Placing my hand on her tight belly she screamed in pleasure when egg after egg exited her body coated in her fluids as she came from every single one. Finally, after seven eggs she lay there gasping for breath.
I looked at the eggs in wonder. They were larger than any I had seen before. They were an off-white color, almost light blue. Lifting one gently I placed it in Caitlyn's waiting arms. She gazed at it in wonder as she caressed it's surface tenderly. "What does this mean?" She asked.
I shook my head as I laid down beside her and caressed her cheek, "I don't know love, I wonder if I should wake mother."
It was than that Caitlyn looked up from the egg and smiled brightly at the doorway. When I turned to look I saw both mothers staring at us in utter happiness and adoration. They came forward to the bed and each lifted one of the oddly colored eggs with tenderness and care, "they're beautiful, perfectly healthy."
They held the eggs gently to their bosoms and rocked them back and forth, they both had tears in their eyes, mother looked at me with happiness that completely surpassed any she had shown before, as if answering a question in my mind she spoke, "the eggs that are white 'are' healthy, but they are incapable of breeding, they're like drones." Although I had a sense of sadness at that declaration it was dwarfed by their feelings of love and happiness, "you've given us hope you two, you've done so well..."
Later, all four of us stood outside in each other's arms, watching the last of Caitlyn's first batch of eggs disappear into the night.
This story had me spellbound from start to finish. Please tell me if there is more.
ReplyDeleteOpieasyOh /u/
Yes. I've yet to finalize part five because I'm already neck deep into part six. I'll upload part V here today if I can. I've been trying to get this story uploaded to Literotica.com but the submission process is slow and laborious.
ReplyDelete