I'm finally getting back to posting my stories. Apparently there's been some changes in the Blogger formatting because all my recent posts were showing black text on my background instead of the normal white text. I had to change the entire template to fix it. It doesn't help that I forgot how painful it is to format from Textilus.
One of the problems I have, if you haven't already guessed, is that I have a hard time finishing anything. I get tired of the story and move onto another without giving it a conclusion. Ill try to give them an ending if I can, if not I'll put in a disclaimer. I saw that folks at Literotica don't care for folks that write a bunch of chapters only to disappear off the face of the earth. I don 't want to be 'that' guy, but after writing a story for too long I get tired of it. Too many ideas are fighting to get out so I jump to another story. I suppose my problem is I write for me, not for the reader.
In any case, once I get the formatting updated for "Amother time, Amother place." I'll try to get my other stories somewhat finished, or at the very least more fleshed out and get them posted.
Thanks for sticking around.
WriteFriend.
Love your stories! Would love to see more with females dominating other females mentally/physically.
ReplyDeleteCannot wait for your next installment, will you be continuing the visitor series?
ReplyDeleteBump
ReplyDeleteDo you post stories anywhere else?
ReplyDeleteso hows it going?
ReplyDeleteJust checking in, wondering where you are
ReplyDeleteWould like to see stories where both sexes have equal free will and rights and actually care about eachother.
ReplyDelete